[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone against the white male? Blacks, Muslims, Women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

File: rndr_670x377.jpg (31KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
rndr_670x377.jpg
31KB, 670x377px
Why is everyone against the white male? Blacks, Muslims, Women (including white women), Chinese and even the smart among the white males themselves...

After years of buying the illogical and unfounded propaganda that it's "just a phase", "just a coincidence" or the ever-popular "they are all jealous and they are the problem", it would seem that Occam's razor has the solution:
WHITE MEN ARE THE PROBLEM.

The whole world cannot be wrong. White men need to be bred out and it starts with us. Hopefully, this will be the last generation of white men and the start of a better world.
#saynotowhiteboys2k17
#abortwhitemales #prochoice
#marryanillegal
#notallmuslims
#notmypresident
>>
File: 4564846545345.jpg (58KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
4564846545345.jpg
58KB, 1080x1349px
Jews at the top of Media and business...
You havent swallowed the red pill yet
>>
File: 0986978675.gif (177KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
0986978675.gif
177KB, 500x362px
>>716373971
You're the reason we need Hitler.
>>
Cis white males are only a problem.
Homosexual, Bisexual and transgender whites are okay.
>>
>>716373971
The whole world cannot be wrong. White men need to be bred out and it starts with us. Hopefully, this will be the last generation of white men and the start of a better world.
This makes me hard, as a white male.
>>
the whole country cannot be wrong. the Jews need to be bred out and it starts with us. Hopefully, this will be the last generation of Jews and the start of a better world.
#saynotojews1k933
#gasjews #antijew
#marrynonjews
#yesalljews
#meinführer
>>
I have a white son who is 2 and plan on habing more try again next generation
>>
>>716373971
The IQ of white men is way too high for others to handle, that's why all those inferior rats are jelly.
>>
There is definitely an agenda against White boys/men.

Listen to the lyrics of the new song 'Rockabye baby'. It's trying to encourage young white girls to have mixed babies. The black baby daddy will most likely leave you, but it's okay... you will be a "strong" and "independent" woman, and raise the baby on your own. They're trying to make it "cool" to be a single mom. Why? Because mudshark girls are more likely to be single mothers.

Watch the video of the song if you are not a believer. They had the nerve to cast a white mother, and mixed kid, implying a black father.
>>
File: natgeo-759.jpg (55KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
natgeo-759.jpg
55KB, 759x422px
>>716376021
>white son
you don't know his gender
>>
>>716373971
Jealously breeds hatred, white males are the greatest so they've become the scapegoat for all the worlds problems
>>
>>716376513

I live in a country with 90% white male population.

But most of the advertisements have a nigger guy and white girl.

And did you know that the next Spiderman is going to be black? lmao... I bet they won't replace Spiderman's love interest with a black or asian girl tho. She will remain white. To push interracial movement.
>>
File: 1481095564302.jpg (120KB, 492x533px) Image search: [Google]
1481095564302.jpg
120KB, 492x533px
Send them back to africa
>>
>>716376593
>Jealously breeds hatred, white males are the greatest
So why did white males hate blacks and native Americans and Indians and Asians and other whites (basically everyone they've ever came into contact with) for so many centuries?
Is it because they were jealous? Were all those other races greater than the white man?

Your story doesn't add up. Nice try though.
>>
>>716373971
No. White guys are literally getting triggered over everything. They're essentially becoming like feminazis. Bitching that society is against them all the time. Its literally becoming annoying at this point.
>>
>>716376787

Just curious.

What race, gender are you?
>>
>>716376787
Kys fucking jew
>>
>>716376544
>his
how dare you assume it's gender
>>
>>716373971
Because your autistic and you push people away then you use Nigger logic and try to play the victim card the truth hurts haha
>>
only very small minority of people treat white males any differently
>>
>>716376748
Can I send you back to /pol or that one fake news site?
>>
>>716376865
75% white 25% Chinese. Male. 22 years old.

>>716376867
See. I triggered one!
>>
>>716376748
Your a white Nigger how does that make you feel?
>>
>>716376773
Most of the Europeans hated the savages they encountered due to the fact that they were not Christian.

Nice try though.
>>
>>716376985
Only if i can send you back to tumblr
>>
>>716377071
>Most of the Europeans hated the savages they encountered due to the fact that they were not Christian.
B-But I thought whites have never done religious wars "coz dey is superiorz"!
Only Islam hates all infidels. Whites are peace-loving happy people.

Better not let this slip in an anti-Islam thread.
>>
>>716373971
It's more like why almost every other animal in Africa is against the lion.

The lion is a threat to them.
The lion can destroy them at any time, yet often chooses not to because it doesn't need food at that time.

They are against it because it is dominant and superior over them in the food chain and nobody likes having something around that can have that kind of power or control over them.
>>
>>716377071
Everyone hates everyone but whites kicked the shit out of everyone they ran into through history and still continue to do so
>>
>>716376893
>it
HOW DARE YOU CALL THEM AN "IT"! You fucking shitlord.
>>
>>716376773
>So why did white males hate blacks and native Americans and Indians and Arabs (basically everyone they've ever came into contact with) for so many centuries?
Because they are all smelly uneducated goatfuckers with ultra low IQ who rape and steal.
>>
>>716377253
>every other animal in Africa is against the lion.
except the lion doesn't claim to be a vegetarian....

White men claim to be peace-loving, innocent creatures that should be worshipped and cherished, when all they ever do is bring more suffering and death. At least be a lion and admit to being a savage, then we might give you that respect that a lion gets.
>>
>>716377044
Niggers can't be white, idiot.
>>
>>716373971
Nice bait.

This is normal shit man. Everyone wants someone to blame for all problems. Arabs. Jews, the blacks, and now the whites.

Race has nothing to do with the individual ever. Until everyone learns that and figures out "hey, shit.. White people just want to have jobs and make money and take care of their kids just like us" or insert any other race, then itll continue.

Next up is white people getting the shit boot of society until we either convince everyone to fucking chill, ourselves included, or we lash out at the new mixed race elite or chinese or whoever takes over as the dominant one.

Humans are just retarded.
>>
>>716377219
I never implied that Christians could not be hateful, pre-20th century Christendom was one of the most warmongering religions out there.
>>
>>716377219
The crusades only happened because people got sick of muslims trying to invade them for hundreds of years.

We fought back and when we did we nearly whipped them out.
>>
>>716377012
cuck detected
>>
>>716377483
But white men don't claim that at all, and a lion isn't a savage.

They do what they do because it is in their better interests to do so.

I understand that you are afraid of the white man, but deal with it instead of making whiney bitch posts on /b/ You faggot
>>
>>716377483
Im white and i can admit im savage.

Theres no need to feel guilty about history. My ancestors were stronger smarter and faster. Why would anyone apologize for being better?
>>
>>716377277
>B-B-But they're meeeean!
So what? Nature is all about survival of the fittest, and whites just happen to be the best. If we lose our influence in the future then clearly we weren't as great as we used to be.
>>
>>716377702
What you are saying is that there are no differences between races? Then why are asians smarter than us? Are they oppressing white people?
>>
White men simply make themselves easy targets. Centuries of white men prosecuting other races for skin colour, religion and sexuality has finally come back to bite them on the ass. Plus the whole 'I'm a what male and a victim' thing that cumskins play is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>716377756
>The crusades only happened because people got sick of muslims trying to invade them for hundreds of years.
Yeah sick of "invasions"... so you waited 300 years and invaded an empire that never tried to invade you.
Nice bait.

>We fought back and when we did we nearly whipped them out.
Yet they've been the 2nd biggest religion around for centuries now. You people have low standards for extermination. Never open a pest control business.
>>
>>716377981
>a muslim defender that doesnt know history
Surprising
>>
>>716377815
>But white men don't claim that at all, and a lion isn't a savage.
So, you admit that you are not peace-loving and innocent? First I'm hearing of this...

>They do what they do because it is in their better interests to do so.
So you kill, loot from, oppress and degrade others for your own gain? How is it not right to hate you for that?
More importantly, why then is it "wrong" if blacks do this to you?
>>
>>716377981
Fuck off with your stupid religion.
There is no god, the real god is the white man.
Worship the white man instead of allah and you will have a successful life.
>>
>>716377219
are you full blown retarded or do you just have one too many chromosomes?
>the crusades
>history of white christians actively killing muslims to reclaim holy land
>Im pretty sure thats 7th grade social studies
>>
>>716377981
>you waited 300 years and invaded an empire that never tried to invade you
What is the Arab invasion of southern France?
What is the Abbasid conquest of Hispania?
What are the Arab invasions of Italy?
What are the Arab invasions and conquest of the Balkans?
What are the Arab raids and annexation of Anatolian lands?
>>
>>716377874
Well said, they lost historic battles vs white people and now they are salty as fuck about it. Suck it up shitskins or try to do something about it and see what happens.
>>
>>716378156
The Crusades was an offensive war in the Holy Land to make it Christian. If it was a defensive war, it would have been fought in Europe.
>>
>>716378205
>reclaim holy land
>implying the Holy Land was full of white Christians before
>>
>>716377944
>"Not every sandwich has mayonaise."
>"WELL WHAT ABOUT THE ONES WITH MAYONAISE, HHMMMMMM? ALL SANDWICHES HAVE MAYONAISE!"
:/
>>
>>716378338
Muslims didnt deserve it then? Just like they dont deserve it now, am i right?
>>
>>716378409
>Christianity has always been white and European exclusively.
[citation needed]
>>
>>716378229
Yes, look at
>the years that they happened in
>the empires that were involved

There was a 300 year gap between the last "mozlem" invasion and the first Crusade.
Moreso, the first crusade was on the Turks not the Arabs you mentioned there.

Read a book faggot.
>>
>>716378338
It was both you blithering Arab. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with conquest.
>>
can you name even 1 good thing a white male has done in the last... idk, EVER?

and NO slavery doesnt count OMG
>>
>>716378521
Are you retarded? That's exactly the point I was trying to make. The Holy Land was not yours to "reclaim" you daft wanker,
>>
>>716378631

mudshark white girl detected
>>
>>716378631
The device you typed this bullshit with, for example.
>>
>>716378686
Perhaps if you worded you arguments coherently I wouldn't need to reply.
>>
>>716378631
Holocaust.
>>
>>716378631
>implying slavery isn't a good thing
>>
Cis white male reporting in.

I can't help it I won the jackpot in the lottery of genetics, why hate on me for it :(.
>>
>>716378576
>And there is absolutely nothing wrong with conquest.
Except if it's againts whites, right... there's always a catch.
>>
>>716378631
Slavery was a bad decision, we should have let them starved in africa instead of shipping tons of them to the US to pick cotton.
>>
>>716378631
Slavery was only stopped because it benefited the south they made a shit ton of money off of it and the north was super jelly Abraham Lincoln said multiple times white people or far more Superior than black people in everyway ending Slavery was a good thing but it was only to shit on the south
>>
>>716373971
>#saynotowhiteboys2k17
unless you're not a white girl, then "sayyestowhiteboys2k17" achieves the same thing...
This could be my year for mega interracial banging.
Thanks, nony.
>>
When did /b/ become full of pussies?
>>
>>716378942
>we should have let them starved in africa instead of shipping tons of them to the US to pick cotton.
>implying black people were starving before white intervention
wow, they really have no clue...
>>
>>716378918
I never implied that. Shitskins need to stop putting words in other peoples mouths.
>>
File: OP.jpg (9KB, 169x110px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
9KB, 169x110px
>>716373971

Nobody besides you should be aborted, faggot
>>
>>716378631
Blacks invented nothing but fucking Mud Huts until now...
>>
>>716376748
i like your poster do you have real copies for my negihborhood?
>>
>>716374655
Why is it??
>>
File: 1367026811034.jpg (67KB, 586x432px) Image search: [Google]
1367026811034.jpg
67KB, 586x432px
>>
>>716378311
They need to get over temselves. People who hang on history will never move forward.

Its like blacks who bring up slavey but ignore modern statistics.
>>
>>716378974
This morning
>>
>>716378515
Correct
>>
>>716376787
But it's literally true.

And when the push back comes, shit is really going to hit the fan.
America's enemies want us destroyed, and when the civil war goes full tilt, they'll have their chance to strike.
>>
>>716379029
i like abortions
can i watch?
>>
>>716378912
Its not your fault for being awesome. Just keep winning.
>>
>>716379028
>I never implied that.
Well, I assumed you're against Jihad and ISIS. That's conquest.

I'm sorry, when are you travelling to Syria to join your brothers?
>>
>>716378942
Agreed. We wouldnt have issues like this today.
>>
>>716378974
since moot is gone.
>>
>>716377944
>smarter than us
On average, sure.
But I helped Asians with their Adv. Chem, Calc and Phys II.

>>tfw 148 IQ
>>
>>716379207
>Like, wow. You're against wars? You fuckin rayciss I betcha like ISIS too.
There is nothing wrong with fighting against Conquest either. And I fully support the international pushback against the purest manifestation of Islam.
>>
Why do people post in these troll threads? Like just ignore it and it will die faster than black rights in the 50's
>>
>>716378521
The Mediterranean peoples were significantly lighter on average before the rise of Islam.
>>
>>716379526
nope, they're darker due to diet and climate
>>
>>716378631
White people ended most international slavery.

The Africans themselves are beyond help, so long as they self govern.
>>
>>716379432
>There is nothing wrong with fighting against Conquest either.
So there's nothing wrong with ISIS, and there's nothing wrong with fighting ISIS either...

Do you work for the UNHRC? Are you a Bhuddist? Are you the Dalai Lama?
>>
>>716377944
But whites and asians have similar high average IQ levels,
while arabs have a low average IQ and niggers have a ultra low average IQ.
>>
>>716379644
I never implied I supported ISIS either. In fact, I even stated my mate for them.
Once again, you inferiors needs to stop putting words into other peoples mouths.
>>
>>716373971
Argumentum ad populum
>>
File: 1407545878036.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407545878036.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>716373971
>Why is everyone against the white male?

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.
>>
> created everything of worth in history
> must be the problem
>>
>>716378918
That's the rub right there.

Muzzies do see this as conquest.

Islam had become a joke from the 20's to the 80's to them because 'how could Islam be superior if the whites made everything great about the modern world and are so militarily, academicly, technologically, and culturally superior to us?'

Then we went in to major social/cultural decline, yes the foundations had been laid in decades past, but now it was showing itself.

Then white nations did something our ancestors could never have fathomed.

We opened ourselves up to immigration of worthless brown subhumans and evil death cult Muslims because most people are too ignorant to see where it will progress.
They have nothing of value to offer us, that couldn't be done far better by our own white children, if we were willing to have them.

But there it is.
The culmination of our cultural revolution of peace, acceptance and cultural relativism.

And the our enemies across the globe rejoice as they see the white man seek to subvert, degrade and destroy the future of his own people.

>diversity is strength

How entirely absurd.
>>
The Jew only has one adversary that is strong enough to withstand complete Jewish control of the western world. This is the white male. Jews look to make mongrels of all races and cultures. This weakens them; makes them wards of the state. The last real fight is with white males. The Islamic invasion of Europe, LGBT movement, ghetto culture infiltration into white culture. Unless the white male makes a stand soon, it will all be over.
>>
>>716379605
>diet
Literally retarded.
>climate
They have more arab/African admixture in their populations today, especially on the northern side of the Med, the lavant and former Persia.
>>
Serbianesque genocide when? We need to clear out some undesirables and let them know whites are in charge
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.