[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /b/ full of people who are hateful towards women?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 34

File: 1482371516760.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482371516760.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Why is /b/ full of people who are hateful towards women?
>>
Women are wonderful.

Fat, masculine, feminzazi landwhales claiming they're big and beautiful are beasts that need to be kept in their place.
>>
>>716222484
Because they don't have the social skills, personality, or other features desired by women so they shift the blame onto women to feel better about their personal flaws.
>>
>>716222683
why does it bother you if women are that way?
>>
File: 5252855-image.png (62KB, 326x212px) Image search: [Google]
5252855-image.png
62KB, 326x212px
>>716222484
Because women control sex

is was better before.
>>
>>716222812
what do you mean by that?Can you give an example?
>>
>>716222484
isn't it obvious? can't get the pussy and blame women for their beta-ness
>>
>>716222812
/thread
>>
>>716222943
Men hate women because they think women control sex?

do you think the world would be better off if men controlled sex? What would that look like to you?
>>
because women are meant to suck dick and bitch about their problems when nobody gives a fuck about it.
>>
Sluts are creatures who were raised in an environment that promotes nothing but self-abuse and abuse to those around them. Doing absolutely nothing to stop their abuse is only going to further degrade the human race.

>inb4 "lol y do u think all girls are sluts"
I don't.
>>
>>716223150
San Francisco?
>>
>>716222484
why is it considered women hate when you criticize very specific people in a group?

its like saying i hate black people because i said i hate people from somalia. not all black people are from somalia. not all women are fat beasts or attention whores or feminazis
>>
>>716223209
Why would you not care about women's problems? Are only men's problems important to you?
>>
>>716222866
because you touch yourself at night
>>
File: 1482421623584.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482421623584.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>716222971
Sure. Women enjoy feeling liberated. /b/ is full of guys who think women should be subject to the demands of men ie not liberated. Thus those women are not attracted to /b/

Women's ideal trait in men is that they are fun to be around. A guy who can make her genuinely laugh is what they want above anything. /b/ is full of people who didnt develop the humor that girls desire (edgelord /b/ vs normie women). This women are not attracted to them. /b/ criticizes women as selfish and creates a narrative that they are far too uppity and liberal so to quell their realization they simply are not funny enough to attract the females they want. It is not their flaw for being unattractive, it is the women's flaw for being attracted to the wrong thing.
>>
File: Falcon punch.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Falcon punch.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
Have you ever actually met a women? They're the worst.
>>
>>716223281
Some people are abused when they are very young, and don't have the power to say anything.Others are threatened with violence.The question I had was "why does /b/ hate women," and your answer is because they are abused? Is this correct?
>>
>>716223535
Pretty much
>>
>>716223449
Thats not at all whats happening. Dont strawman.
>>
>>716222484
i dont know, good question anon
if i had to guess, i would say its because of the way women behave
>>
>>716223341
I thought we were talking about women. Do you think men should control women sexually?
>>
>>716222943
Women don't control sex, you just can't get any.
>>
>>716223691
Underage b& detected.
>>
>>716223846
If they were abused when they were young, then they should seek help in order to cope with it, not spread the abuse to others. Do you honestly think it's okay to spread abuse as long as you were a victim of it in some point in your life?

And yes, I answered your question. Instead of picking up their shit, they'd rather play the easy game and spread the abuse rather than learning how to cope with it.
>>
>>716223449
so it's ok to hate women, as long as they are ugly or fat?
>>
>>716223535
is not that i care about mens problem or some fag shit is just most women bitch about how fucking tough life is blablablabal and they make drama and is mostly women
>>
>>716223919
Not him, but that's not a fucking strawman. A strawman is when it didn't exist in the first place, you moron.
>>
>>716223691
so it's projection then?
>>
>>716223800
how so?
>>
>>716223885
why is that? Do you think that is a strong argument, or could it be made more specific?
>>
Hateful. I don't think so.
/b/ is just a great place to bitch about and point out all the flaws the female species has.

There is a lot to complain about for sure. So it looks as if we hate them.
>>
>>716223936
what way is that? Do you think men behave better?
>>
>>716224192
or lie, manipulate, deceive for their own benefit/pleasure of inflicting state sanctioned violence, etc...
>>
>>716222484
Because women are the scum of the earth.
>>
File: 1482420090887.jpg (47KB, 564x884px) Image search: [Google]
1482420090887.jpg
47KB, 564x884px
>>716224309
It is a strawman. A strawman is when you incorrectly characterize a situation or argument and then debunk that instead of the actual argument.

He stated that /b/ only hate a specific group of fat women, attention whores, and feminazis which is a mischaracterization./b/ hates any women who does not adhere to /b/'s demands. /b/ also mischaracterizes any women who is at all progressive as feminazi.

>>716224348
Yes and victim blaming. ex) girls in short skirts deserved to be raped because they dress too uppity.
>>
>>716222484
Because women were once objects just like anything else you could own in your home until pussy hybrids freed you from you natural place.
>>
>>716223691
>/b/ is full of guys who think women should be subject to the demands of men ie not liberated.
>huehuehue /b/ is one person meme
Cooperation is a virtue, you know. You don't have to go absolutely your way in order to get the better end of the stick. You can be liberated and not a complete fucking slut, believe it or not.
>>
>>716224943
Because /b/ totally doesn't want to manipulate women into being subserviant so they won't be lonely.
>>
>>716224191
What about the men that abuse women and perpetuate violence on their sons? Do they have any responsibility in the matter? or is it just the women's fault for being abused? I am asking you this because my question was: "why does /b/ hate women?" and you gave me an abuse example. I mean probably most men who beat women were abused during their childhood, right?
>>
File: 1482462983340.png (318KB, 361x563px) Image search: [Google]
1482462983340.png
318KB, 361x563px
>>716222484
Because Hillary Clinton pissed everyone off with her divisive campaign.Now that Trump is president things will go back to normal.
>>
File: pout.jpg (59KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
pout.jpg
59KB, 1000x750px
>>716222484
Probably because many of them don't even know what it's like to kiss a woman.

So they act bitter and jealous - rather than trying to better themselves.
>>
>>716225186
manipulation is bad, but nowhere near on par using state enforced violence to inflict harm and take control of lives
>>
>>716222484
Because women are worse than men in a lot of ways but only when they're in positions of advantage over another person. Basically, anything a man can do to another, a woman will usually show amplified in her ability to also do so.
So basically, women in power equal men in power plus insult to injury.
>>
>>716225186
and women are the most manipulative people on earth
>>
File: 1481918963625.jpg (47KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
1481918963625.jpg
47KB, 510x340px
>>716225179
Liberated and slut are one in the same to /b/.

Besides, what meaningful distinction is there between a slut and sexually liberal woman? /b/ gets angry at women for desiring "chads"(a flawed character to begin with). if a woman wants to sleep with 5 chads a week, why does that matter to you?
>>
We all know that females are emotionally and mentally unstable. But our society has deemed it socially acceptable for them to act out based on that.
/b/ rejects the social norms so we call them out on it.
>>
>>716225425
such as?
>>
>>716224250
men bitch about how much harder their lives are than women too, almost as much as women. Just look at 4chan. Can you see how the argument you are making goes both ways?
>>
>>716225418
You call those lips pouty? They look like mans lips. You're fucking gay brah.
>>
its called sour grapes.
>>
>>716225039
>/b/ hates any women who does not adhere to /b/'s demands
>/b/ is one person
holy shit when will this meme die

And by your very own definition of a strawman, you're using a strawman to try to debunk his actual argument. His argument is that it's not considered women hate, it's just hate toward a specific group. You're trying to put words in his mouth to say what he actually means, when he hasn't said jack shit yet.

Also, what you said with what the majority of /b/ hates is wrong anyways, but that's another subject.
>>
>>716225481
Thats a terribly awful statement devoid of meaning. Women are 1 of 2 options. Saying theyre more manipulative is petty. I doubt you have any prrof anyway. The world was created by men who spent centuries manipulating each other for their own gain. Women were manipulated by men to be objects for nearly the entirety of history. What evidence do you have that women are worse?
>>
>>716225554
Right, the Mens Right Activists who weep in feels threads on online support groups are totally not emotional.
>>
>>716224525
There is a spectrum of hate though. Some people will laugh at racist jokes. Others will only say the n-word around their friends. Others will join hate groups, or associate with the KKK. If it goes unchecked, small hatreds can snowball into something dangerous and unstoppable. ITT: i'm simply asking people to think about it.
>>
>>716222484
Because they don't get pussy and feel as though they are being emasculated because they're becoming inessential to women's lifes, and people here didn't get to be chosen in the first place
>>
>>716225670
I quoted him directly when he said feminazis, attention whores, and so on. Please stop being offended so you can speak rationally.
>>
>>716225613
My bad, my bad. Ill post your ideal woman.

I'm sure she'd date you.
>>
>>716225568
are you kidding?
false rape as a punitive measure
taking control of mens labor (and through that there physicality) via children (why should men pay for children they dont want - its absolutely in a womans right to choose, but if i disagree, why am i on the hook for 18 years)
women get away with violence, because they engage in it through manipulation of proxies, but they are no less violent, working clubs, girls were the real threats, guys would usually chill after a couple of hits and being separated, but you through a girl into the mix who hadnt had her fill of blood, and she would just egg/manipulate her guy into doing things they usually regretted
>>
>>716225354
Did you even read what I had posted? I just said that the victim card isn't a card that you're capable of using in order to become a good human being. If you spread that abuse around, no matter as to what happened to you to incite that will to abuse, you're still a horrible person.

If the woman wanted to be a decent human being, she'd call for help outside the family and get that husband out while treating her child good. She wasn't good in the first place. Why are you trying to use the victim card more and more to try to get an emotional response out of me? That isn't going to work.

And I was counting the number of posts until you would go to men. Believe it or not, but men are biologically different. Why do you think the number of suicides is much higher for men? Sure, they are still horrible people for spreading the abuse, but women are given even more leniency on the subject because of the simple fact that they're women. They're given a free pass for it most of the time, since they don't resort to such higher abuses like murder. Abuse is still abuse, believe it or not, no matter on the intensity of the subject.
>>
>>716226172
>why is it considered women hate when you criticize very specific people in a group?
read this again. this is his main argument, you autist.
>>
>>716222484
How long have you been on the internet? With the amount of girls that slut on the internet it should come as no surprise why we hate them.
>>
>>716225418
Hugs are better than kisses, anon
>>
>>716224943
Well I will agree that those are good reasons to dislike someone, but I think your statements are mixing "apples with oranges."

I don't agree that it's ok to hate a woman because she is not physically attractive to you. It's not that important, and women down't "owe" it to you to go about their lives in a way that is sexually or aesthetically pleasing.

Would you agree?
>>
>>716224959
what makes you think that way?
>>
>>716226222
typo "their physicality"
>>
>>716226024
Their stability is what is called into question here not the fact that it happens.
And men acting out as woman do is socially unacceptable (Man up).
Females want to have all things,in all ways, at all times.
They are emotionally and mentally children their whole lives.
>>
>>716226222
another type "throw a girl into the mix"
fck i gotta practice typing
>>
>>716225123
when were women objects? What does that mean to you?
>>
>>716222484
Because women are superficial self centered materialistic assholes who either ignore me or take advantage of me. Men will kill you. A woman will destroy everything about you and be okay with it.
They're nice to look at, but that's about it.
>>
Because as time has gone by since women's liberation, they have demanded a system by which men pay with nothing in return and women get paid for nothing.

Most of the taxes in the western world are paid for from the blood, sweat, and tears of men. Most of the benefits of that taken income go to women.

You would think the ghettos are filled with black men on welfare... the truth is the men don't get shit out of this system either. 90% of welfare benefits go to women.

Women take more out of social security. Women take more out of all health and human services.

/b/ is currently the generation where this is finally starting to turn. Where larger and larger groups of men are seeing diminishing returns for playing this game.

Its simply a matter of economics. Men aren't getting what they pay for. Women are getting much more than they are worth.

Eventually, this system will break.
>>
>>716225039
what do you think is the solution ?
>>
B hates every kind of person you fucking retard
>>
File: tumblr_m236imveck1r3rf9p.jpg (49KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m236imveck1r3rf9p.jpg
49KB, 338x480px
>>716226404
How? You're not swapping any bodily fluids with a hug.
>>
>>716226500
So how often do you skip past getting to know the individual and deal with people based on sweeping e-spiracies?
>>
>>716226661
I think you have a point, but I feel like most of what you're saying is coming directly out of your asshole
>>
>>716226024
they are very emotional.
>>
>>716222484
has nothing to do with /b
the majority of america is fed up with womens shit including women
>>
>>716226063
Then find a way to become essential or wanted, right? Is it that hard?
>>
>>716226634
When they could be dragged back to a cave and forcibly impregnated against their will for the simple amusement of the man who chose to do so.
>>
>>716223010
women are beta too. half of them arnt even capable of simply starting a conversation with a guy they like. they completely shut down and become pathetic sacks of waste. or they only chase guys that are already taken because their fucked up minds think those are the only guys that must be worthwhile.

so many things wrong with women. if you think women arnt just as beta as men, youve put them on way too high of a pedestal and havnt dealt with enough of them
>>
>>716226844
You're not swapping any Herpes either.
>>
>>716227153
Of course it's hard. People who are failures used to die off. Now they sit in purgatory waiting to die. Most people can change.
>>
>>716226661
Men put this system in place.
But men will never be able to undo it.
The best thing we can do is just opt out by not getting married and/or breeding.
>>
>>716226222
>false rape
is not state sponsored. and its not an effective punitive measure. there are thousands of untested rape kits in american evidence storage. there has to be proof of rape. dna, witnesses, history, pattern of behavior- something. a crying girl with evidence doesnt get anywhere in a court.

if you dont rape a woman and she accuses you, take it as the same as a man who accuses you of theft. if there is no evidence, there is no case. anything beyond that is your feelings. stop whining and stand up for yourself, dont just play a victim from the start

>control labor
what?

>children
if you dont want one, dont have one dumbfuck. condoms, vasectomies, pullin out. pick one

>get away with violence
evidence? and not wimpy face slaps. show me where a women clogged a guy with a hammer or cut him with a knife or beat his face black and blue who got away with it. and then ill show you millions of examples of men getting away with it for all of history.

>everything guys do wrong is cuz the evil women manipulate it!!!

holy fuck grow a pair and stand up for yourself. stop blaming women for your own failures you fuckin fruitcake
>>
>>716226222
What about all the rape that goes unpunished? (which makes up a larger proportion of rape)Do you have any thoughts on that?
>>
File: obsessed-with-girl.jpg (487KB, 1000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
obsessed-with-girl.jpg
487KB, 1000x1020px
>>716226636
>>
>>716227359
Can't not can
>>
>>716226500
>citation needed
>>
>>716225501
>lololol /b/ is one person
liberate - to set free, as from imprisonment or bondage.
Sex is just the common use to be accompanied by that word. You can be free to make your own choices and not be a slut, believe it or not. Sex isn't part of the word's definition.

>liberate and liberal are the same words
are you retarded?

>why does that matter to you?
see >>716223281
>>
>>716226209
thats clearly a reptillian. Pic related is what heterosexual men like myself find attractive.
>>
>>716226264
I don't know if I agree. You really think throwing a cup at someone during an argument is at the same level as murder? I just don't see it. Sorry.
>>
>>716227388
You don't know anything about me. All I did was share my sentiment. Being raised by abusive women probably doomed me from the start.
>>
File: 1480723137492.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480723137492.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>716226721
I dont know. The best we can do is encourage education and worldliness. People in general become more honest the more they deal with more people. The mens right activists live very socially cloistered lives, giving them opportunity to be exposed to the real world will help them realize their mistakes.
>>
>>716227566
Come off it.
The only reason you're calling them a slut is because both of these conditions are true
- They're more sexually active than you
- They're not having sex with you

There's more green ITT than at a bar mitzvah
>>
>>716226947
Not at all. I managed to get what I pay for...to get what I am worth. I would encourage every man out there to get what they are worth...figure out their own way.

Just keep in mind, the system isn't for you. It's at the expense of you. The system will never be your friend, and nobody gives a shit about you other than a rare few. The more men understand this, the better things will be for men. The less men understand this, the worse it will be for men.

Don't believe me, look at the ghettos. Handing more power to the system when you are male is gendered masochism.
>>
>>716222484
I have a very deep rooted hatred towards women due to childhood trauma. I'm aware of it as is my psychiatrist, but it's one of the few things I refuse to work on.
>>
>>716227662
Jesus holy fuck, how retarded are you? When did I say that?

I said that they're both abuse. If they're on different intensities, then they're different levels of abuse, but they're still in the same courtyard of abuse nevertheless.

Try reading sometime. You need to do it more.
>>
>>716227825
Part of the problem is that men don't have any social support. They are taken for granted and expected to be self sufficient.
>>
>>716227369
You are wrong.

There is only one thing men are better at than building systems.

It's breaking them.
>>
>>716227841
>The only reason you're calling them a slut is because both of these conditions are true
>he didn't even read my post
Why do you think this is acceptable? Go back and read, you fucking moron.
>>
>>716226387
I am a girl :) And I don't find those types of things offensive the way you do.
>>
>>716227372
you are an idiot
many guys do awful things, but many women are perfectly happy to spur it on
if you dont see how garnishing a large percentage of wages isnt control of labor, youre more dimwitted than most
as for not having kids, havent had any, thankfully; but i have seen others lives destroyed by 1 mistake (or likely many, that caught up to them); yet you didnt actually address the argument of why only 1 person gets the decision, but the other has to pay. typical.
if you dont understand the difference, both in the way that police treat accused rapists (in general, there are always exceptions), and the stigma, regardless of conviction, which can affect future opportunities, than you truly are a twat
there is substantial evidence of female violence, and they are far more likely to use weapons,

stop defending violence just because it doesnt fit your libtard biases, you stupid fuck
>>
>>716227275
Women ARE beta, but not for any of the reasons you described. These are clearly the words of some lonely kid fresh out of high school who doesn't get the concept of a woman who wants a MAN yet.
Women are beta as fuck because they live their lives affected by their emotions, which is why they're in shambles when they break up with someone (even if only on the inside) while the guy just kinda gets over it. It comes from being pampered their whole lives because women don't have to "get over" things, they get absolution, they get closure. Nobody's gonna do that for some guy, because part of being a man is holding up under pressure, and that's not expected of women. Women are meant to be treasured, and cherished, and coveted, and adored. Their faults (which there usually are many, they are just fucking people after all) are never an issue, because men's perspectives are second class. But that's a matter of class, upper class citizens live different lives and you may often see men live with the advantage of getting with a broke bitch that not enough people give a fuck about to ensure the odds are tipped in the woman's favor.
>>
>>716227566
The context is sexual. You didnt answer my question, why does it matter if a woman sleeps with 5 chads every week? Why are you demeaning her as a slut for that act?
>>
File: 8471350765_56941e37a6_b.jpg (164KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8471350765_56941e37a6_b.jpg
164KB, 1024x683px
>>716226844
Tightly holding on to a girl you love and exchanging body heat, while your hearts are side by side is much nicer IMO.
>>
>>716228148
Don't you 8 me motherfucker, I was finger fuckin bitches while your mother had your pussy ass playing golf.
>>
>>716226500
would you agree that attitudes like "man up" are learned though society?
>>
>>716228027
Whilst this is true.
Imagine the outcry from all the woman and bleeding hearts if they were held to the same standards as men.
We all know there are 2 sets of rules.
>>
I don't hate them, I'm always cool with them but I do have something against them, deep inside.

Probably because I'm a beta and still virgin at 21.
But it's okay because on my trip to Thailand I'm going to rape and abuse drunk tourist whores so my life will balance for once.
>>
>>716228198
Overrated. People are filthy backstabbers.
>>
File: 1482377190802.jpg (486KB, 936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482377190802.jpg
486KB, 936x1200px
>>716227608
>likes little boy hips
>heterosexual

sure, brah.
>>
>>716228072
Me too *tee hee*
>>
>>716227962
True but 1) that is not womens fault 2) does that not also apply to women?

And arent MRAs the epitome of anti-genderfluid? They are the groveling men bitching about uppity women.
>>
>>716228365
So tell me Che, what archaic institutions are you going to overturn in the revolution?
>>
>>716226636
why do you think that has been your experience so far in life? I know many people that do not share that experience or attitude.
>>
>>716222484
tits or gtfo
>>
>>716227383
that is an issue, of course
false rape accusations play into that, but so do some biases on the part of police/govt
unfortunately its a difficult situation as there often isnt physical evidence unlike some other crimes.
the fact i believe there should be punishment for false rape, is not the same as saying that we shouldnt work to improve policing for actual crimes.
better systems would benefit both, protecting men from false accusations, and women from sexual assaults (or hopefully better ensuring that the actual offender is imprisoned)
>>
>>716228380
just dont look down while you're doing it and you'll almost be able to ignore your lack of size enough to feel like a full grown man.
>>
>>716222484
Because of the gradual castration over the past few decades. We have no outlet for it except /b/
>>
>>716226661
so what is the solution? hang out with only men?
>>
>>716228156
And you didn't read my post. Hell, you aren't even going to go back to read it even if I told you to do so because you're just that autistic. Here, I'll do you a favor and copy paste.

>Sluts are creatures who were raised in an environment that promotes nothing but self-abuse and abuse to those around them. Doing absolutely nothing to stop their abuse is only going to further degrade the human race.

>Why are you demeaning her as a slut for that act?
Would you say an apple is an apple if it looks like an apple? Yes, you would.

Would you say a slut is a slut if they look like a slut?
>QUIT OBJECTIFYING THEM!!!!!1
k fam
>>
>>716228478
That doesn't remotely apply to women. Women are worshipped and treated like first class citizens while men bear the brunt of leading and being blamed for everything.
>>
>>716227049
can you give me an example?
>>
Because I am sick and tired of going about my own damn business when the only thing they ever do anymore is complain and bitch about it as if I don't have enough problems already. It takes 0 effort to piss someone off anymore so long as they're around, because it doesn't matter what you say or do, they'll take it in the worst possible context even if they know that's not what you meant. So guess what happens when you decide to stand up for the fact that you're not a homophobic misogynistic racist? You get screamed at by some fat cunt over, and over, and over again. It doesn't matter if what she's saying doesn't make sense, this isn't an argument that has anything to do with intelligence, just who can scream like a fucking banshee even louder and repeat themselves the most. "YOU SEXUALLY HARASSED ME YOU SEXUALLY HARASSED ME." So what happens next? A scene is made. Here comes a skinny hipster fuck in his thick-rimmed glasses as he attempts to fight you, but not alone of course, because he can't do shit to stand up for himself without the whiteknight sjw faggot cuck squad conveniently 10 feet away. They'll swarm you and record you on their gigantic fucking ipads or whatever fucking tablet they own that they carry around in their retarded looking man-purses and twist the story when they put it on Tumblr, how you "assaulted" the beached Beluga whale screaming in your face. And when it's all over, they'll all sit back in their computer chairs, wrapped up in a snuggie and sipping on whatever shit they bought from fucking Starbucks just hours before, satisfied with their deluded accomplishment towards, guess what, absolutely fucking nothing.

That is why I hate the majority of women now.
>>
>>716228552
Alimony for one. This makes no sense in any rational mind.
You got used to a lifestyle, now I have to maintain it even though we are divorced?
This is absurd.
>>
>>716222812
Are you stupid? Plenty of serial rapists and daters on here. Plenty of pussy. We just making honest observations.
>>
>>716227183
Do you think the world would be better if you could force women to have sex with you?
>>
>>716228148
women are in shambles? have you ever even dated a woman? most of them just hop into the next relationship or already have side guys they move onto. most women dont even break a sweat. they cry for a day and then are taking dick the next day. ive watched bitches leave a 2-4 year relationship and move onto new guys within a month. if anything, men take it way harder. its actually proven men take it harder.
>>
>>716228883
.. Not quite an overthrow of the apartheid regime, but okay.
>>
>>716228365
Things change.

There have been plenty of times throughout history where the bleeding hearts were nowhere to be found.

And there is 2 sets of rules...but those sets of rules balance each other out. Like I said, you need to get what you pay for, and get paid for what you are worth.

Eventually that will fall back in line..either on it's own, or by the fist. I hope for the former, but it will eventually happen one way or the other.
>>
>>716228137
>garnishing wages
uhh..you know women have jobs? and you know you have 0 obligation to hand over your wages? if you give them to females, thats on you.

you made a mistake, your actions have consequences. if you create a child, be prepared to pay for it. theres no excuse for having a kid when contraception is widely available. thats not an argument. dont wanna pay for one? wear a condom.

the woman doesnt get the decision. if you dont want one, dont have one idiot.

yes i kbow females can be violent. im saying show ne evidence where the guy reported it and nothing happened. if you dont take any action against women, that is on you.
>>
>>716228566
because women can get close
>really close
>under the skin close
Men don't get inside your head and make you think insecure thoughts about yourself
men don't make you question your own personality
women do because women are people and people are awful
>men are either rocks that weather the storm, or grains of sand that get blown around by it.
>>
>>716222484
ITT people thinking they are talking to a woman when in reality its some male feminist virtue signaling to women who will never fuck him
>>
>>716227369
"Men put this system in place. "

I agree with this^

Consider it as a factor before criticizing women as a whole.
>>
File: 2AowKnX.jpg (593KB, 2301x3000px) Image search: [Google]
2AowKnX.jpg
593KB, 2301x3000px
>>716228404
That bitch has an ork nose. She looks like a black guy with bleached skin wearing a wig and fake tits. Now Karen Gillan has soft feminine features that women liking men such as myself can enjoy.
>>
File: 1482310708376.jpg (34KB, 388x452px) Image search: [Google]
1482310708376.jpg
34KB, 388x452px
>>716222484
There is very little hatred here. In truth, we say what we say here out of a twisted love of the female form. Scorned by the injustice of love and loneliness, we develop new ways to appreciate that which others take for granted. By saying what we think and what we feel, we come to terms with our problems and speak as only those who truly love can.
>>
File: 1431578560258.jpg (137KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1431578560258.jpg
137KB, 803x688px
>>716229142
Oh, I know.
I know.
>>
File: 1481048094032.jpg (37KB, 425x748px) Image search: [Google]
1481048094032.jpg
37KB, 425x748px
>>716222943
>Because women control sex
This is just another beta who can't get laid. Nigger, if you actually make an effort to keep yourself clean, fit and financially stable you would get some. Half of the world's population has a vagina ffs it's not rocket science. Don't get me wrong I ain't no lady killer who bangs the best of them but at least I do my best to get some even if they are not perfect (hell I banged some ugly bitches too but that's it take what you get) as your anime waifu or whatever pornstar you dream of. Before blaming women take a look in the mirror and be honest with yourself. I was a fat lazy piece of shit and after a good hard look in the mirror I lost weight and got a shitty job just so I can start somewhere. After that I improved, not much but still it's a progress.
>It was better before
So you basically want to go back to the stone age where they raped women because "me caveman me strong"? Or some puritan religious extremist bullshit where it's normal to slap a hoe? If you want something, give something.
>>
>>716228566
I don't know. But I'm 27 and I've never met a woman whose company I enjoyed and had respect for. And I've known a lot of women. Being raised by abusive women didn't really help. I've never been comforted by a woman and I probably never will be.
>>
File: 1480465350853.png (76KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1480465350853.png
76KB, 245x245px
>>716228789
>women are worshipped
...by who?

>men get blamed for everything
like what? what do men get blamed for that isnt their fault?

>>716228748
how is a woman who sleeps around promoting abuse of you?
>>
>>716225501
Because it interferes with our evolutionary biology. Our species is being shit up by substandard progeny.
>>
>>716229168
>716226636
Meet her in person, and you'd fuck her in a heartbeat given the chance. "ork nose" or not.
>>
>>716227825
Yes, the one's I have met have all seemed to live sad insular lives. They seem to all be unhappy people deep down :(
>>
>>716229626
That's because nobody gives a shit about men.
>>
>>716227872
only good answer in this thread^
>>
>>716229300
maybe a nice bearded man would comfort you in the cold nights :3
>>
>>716222484
Because at best half of all people are terrible and selfish, and most of them are women.
>>
>>716228664
spoken like a true retard
didnt understand a fucking word my man
>>
People like to bitch out things.
Apparently bitching about females equals hatred.
>>
>>716228919
Absolutely not, I think the world would be a better place if a new age Hitler succeeded at creating a master race and exterminated the rest of the human species.
>I'm hispanic mind you
my reasoning is that with the rest of the world gone, and all men and women on equal footing in terms of physical fitness and sexual attraction, you'd all be left to your own devices and inevitably forced to make "betas" out of one group or another. The very thing you'd be trying to eradicate, you'd be forced to turn on yourselves and create in order to make a functioning society.
Because part of a "beta's" existence is to be the mule, the slave, the sheep of the "alpha"
because gender doesn't matter, and neither does, race, religion, culture, origin, or anything else. Class is what matters most and in order to thrive in the desirable one you have to be willing to accept, condone, and perpetuate the unfair treatment of the other.
>>
>>716226947
Too bad you feelings won't fix it.
>>
>>716229862
I'm absolutely not interested in men. Women are way too enjoyable to look at. It's too bad they have nothing to offer and I have nothing to offer them.
>>
>>716228722
It depends what you mean by solution.

As far as personal dating I think there are two options. 1) go Mgtow. This is not the option I chose, but it's an option. 2) Look for a woman that puts your wants and needs on par with her own. Make this your primary requirement to see the woman you are with as anything but a warm hole. Women do not have a sense of duty to their family like men do. Instead they see their family as extensions of themselves. A woman has to see you as a fundamental family unit that cannot be removed or replaced without destroying the family...the extension of herself.

In a more global sense, the solution is for men to realize the system is always at their expense, rarely if ever for their benefit. What benefits men is themselves. Men need to embrace individualism and fuck the system entirely.

Eventually that will happen on it's own, one way or the other.
>>
>>716229564
Yea so? I fucked a girl who was 170 pounds once. She was kind of a pretty fat girl though. Don't regret it but my friends still make fun of me. She was a 24 year old dumbass who was in like her 6th year of undergrad at fucking Bloomsburg kek.
>>
>>716227372
The courts don't do damage in false rape cases. The media does. You expect to be accepted anywhere after your face has the word rape over it on someone's television.
>>
>>716228137
are you honestly joking?
in most western countries, if a woman has a child, the man she accuses of being the father is obligated to pay for that child (often even after its found out that its not his)
and of course someone this happens to has to accept their mistake, but only 1 person gets to make the choice of what that entails. is it dealing with an abortion, or 18 years of payment. if a woman chooses to deal with that mistake for 18 years, her choice, dont expect someone else to pay for it (of course, in that situation, the man should be willing to give up any rights)

at this point youre not just an idiot, you are clearly a troll
>>
>>716228933
No, women taking dick from the next dude is proof they take it harder. (no pun intended)
Hopping into a new relationship proves you're fuckin weak, living life as if you want something better and showing that you do by ensuring that you do everything in your power to make sure that that's what you get is proof we take it easier.
Like I said, men are meant to "get over it" women get absolution, so while she's "moving on to the next guy" she's also showing that she hasn't taken any fuckin time for self reflection or to take inventory of her own faults and maybe try to work on herself. She thinks it was just the relationship and not HER, and that's why women take it harder. They can't accept that they might be wrong, or that they might have been at fault, they just "move on" like the problem is what left, not what transpired.
>>
File: 1080full-megan-puleri.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1080full-megan-puleri.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
>>716229528
so what? using the internet interferes with evolution retards. evolution only happens when humans react to their env. guess what? we no longer do that. we shape the environment. if you worship evolution, go live in a jungle fucktard. technology is anti-evolution

>>716229755
No one gives a shit about self victimizibg crybaby men. Do something noteworthy with your life if you want attention. Earn it.

>>716229626
Yep, they are generally miserable with their own lives and need something to blame.

I got into the mens rights thing for a while after i got dumped but once i stopped being a whiney victim and took responsibility, i realized they are mostly full of crap.

Most of them associate themselves with low quality women and then complain about doing so. its like if i got a dog thats really aggressive and it bit me then i went on a rampage that all dogs are evil
>>
>>716227942
"Abuse is still abuse, believe it or not, no matter on the intensity of the subject."

I agree, but I'm telling you that when abuse is violent and sexual in nature, that person that perpetuates shares a disproportionate amount of blame.

You are asking women to take responsibility for abuse

and I am asking you: WHY is holding men accountable for abuse is less important to you?

Can you see why I would come to this conclusion based on your answers?

I mean, it seems strange seeing as we both just agreed that the abuse men perpetuate is generally more violent. We are in a thread about why /b/ hates women, and your response is to blame women for their own abuse.

What role (if any) does the more violent perpetrator play?
>>
File: 1432719622204.jpg (187KB, 1033x598px) Image search: [Google]
1432719622204.jpg
187KB, 1033x598px
good goys hating on women so they won't have white kids. good goys. remember to go mgtow and separate yourself from society and the gene pool as much as you can hehe
>>
>>716228027
Citation needed. Also, false analysis. If a system breaks it doesn't mean we are great at breaking them. We might just be terrible at making them.
>>
marriage isn't proof of success
success is proof of success
marriage is proof of compromise.
>>
All Females at some point see men as a resource. Something you can extract benefit from. And the more benefits they get the More they want. They are never satisfied. When those benefits dry up they move on to the next one.
>>
>>716228137
I agree. Men shouldn't pay child support if they don't want to. single mothers should be subsidized by the government to a salary that matches the income of two people. Let's give children and their mothers a better future!
>>
File: Xosha.ff_.1.jpg (76KB, 574x653px) Image search: [Google]
Xosha.ff_.1.jpg
76KB, 574x653px
>>716230437
i agree that fake rape accusations can be be bad but its not nearly as big a problem as made out to be, its not womens fault besides the specific accuser. the best way to handle that situation is to make your case, not go on an anti-women tirade smokescreened as "mens rights"

really, it doesnt take much to discredit fake rape accusations. ive seen it done first hand twice. the guys made their case that it was untrue. and it was revealed to be a lie.
>>
>>716230638
I'm a crybaby because I AM a victim . The fact that nobody cares about me just makes it worse.
>>
>>716229401
Begin at the virtue of dignity. If a woman has no dignity, they are considered egoistic and selfish. A slut has no dignity, and anyone who supports her in the decision to be a slut as well has no dignity, since they only believe that the people around them who matters is them. That's also considered self-centerism.

Self-centerism is also what leads people to addictive habits, such as gambling, drugs, and overall not caring for their loved ones. By promoting a slut's choice to be self-centered in their choices, you're also supporting people who have addictive habits such as those stated above and more.

People who are self-centered are seen by society as the main sources of abuse, and by allowing the people around them to approach that in a more indirect way, you are in no way helping them. Not helping them promotes their self-inflicted abuse to continue only further, and they can also teach your loved ones if it's not resolved immediately.
>>
>>716222484
Because they carry the responsibility of children while demanding the autonomy and respect of an adult.
>>
>>716231127
>>
>>716231213
FUCKIN
>BOOM.
>>
>>716227724
>2016
>using le edgy "you don't know me meme"
IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM
>>
>>716231213
Exactly.
>>
>>716231493
Anonymity is not a meme
>>
>>716231057
Too true.
>>
>>716229080
A court orders you wages to be taken from you you fuckwit. Otherwise you get a visit from uncle Sam's enforcers.
>>
File: tumblr_npic5qpsyL1qfhnypo1_1280.jpg (99KB, 854x634px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npic5qpsyL1qfhnypo1_1280.jpg
99KB, 854x634px
>>716231138
so your opinion is that sleeping around isnt "virtuous" and youre trying to impose that on women even though it doesnt affect you. youre a dumbass
>>
Hating women gives my life purpose
>>
>>716228592
I know you want to talk about false rape accusations, but consider this for a moment. Even by the most conservative data more people get away with rape than are EVER prosecuted.

So,what do you think is statistically more likely?

a)Someone getting wrongly accused of rape?

b)Someone getting raped, and the rapist going unpunished?

Even as a guy, the second thing is more likely to happen to you at some point during your life We know, however, that rape is a gendered crime, as more women are raped than men.

That is a LOT of people that the system is failing. Even if you don't agree with me ideologically, you have to at least accept that is a major demographic.
>>
>>716230895
We are terrible at making them in so far that we only build them for the current moment and cannot forsee the future, despite the fact we are the best at building them in the moment. They don't last, they are all flawed.

The main reason they are flawed is they are not voluntary structures that can change over time. Individual parts of a government never really fail, because they are held aloft by all the other parts. A non-governmental example you could use is the banking system, and how they spread risk. They are safe from risk due to diversification, but if that entire system is corrupt eventually they all fall like domino's..yet with governments you have rooted power that still often persists after the surrounding structure has collapsed.

That's why we keep having to break them. As far as citations, crack open a history book and start from the beginning. We have been smashing our own failing systems from the beginning, because we set them up in such a way that they don't die on their own like a failing business.
>>
Fuck dat slut
>>
>>716228684
because society is modernized and we are no longer cavemen. I fail to see how this is women's problem.
>>
>>716231700
the court only orders the man to pay the women so the women can spend it on the kid dipshit. even if the womens working, the guy still has to pay for the kid he created.

as to who gets the kid, its up to living conditions, etc. the woman does not default to getting the kid. that happens in most cases bc she usually has better living conditions like support of a family. there are cases where the guy gets custody and the woman has to pay
>>
>>716230648
>shares a disproportionate amount of blame.
>abusing their child is insignificant to the amount of abuse they themself received by the husband
wew lad. I'd like to have you speak to the child to verify that.

>WHY is holding men accountable for abuse is less important to you?
Go back to what I said before. All abuse is abuse. No matter the intensity of it. Why would you think that I feel that men are to be held less importantly than women? What I was stating that they have larger suicide rates is that they receive abuse differently. They take their abuse with violence to themselves or to those around them in a physical form. Women do the same, except it's on a more mental form. The way they spread their abuse isn't the same, but they're still forms of abuse.

>your response is to blame women for their own abuse.
Would you blame the fat man who got himself fat for allowing him to get that fat, or would you blame the corporate ways of businesses who are greedy for allowing him to get that fat?

Yes, they need to take responsibility for their actions.

>What role (if any) does the more violent perpetrator play?
An abuser. If the recipient resolves it by abusing someone else, they are no better than the initial abuser.
>>
>>716230610
This post is an ant colony of assumptions
>>
>>716228789
which women are you referring to? Do you think this holds true for fat women, black women, or elderly women?
>>
File: 09-bates-motel.w529.h352.jpg (46KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
09-bates-motel.w529.h352.jpg
46KB, 529x352px
>>716229300
>Being raised by abusive women didn't really help
>>
>>716230638
Guess what Fuckstick. The Internet is an environment. Read some things and return when you form a legitimate argument.
>>
>>716231752
>I can't read
>the post

Maybe if you got past the first sentence, you wouldn't be posting something this autistic. Go back and read then reply back to me. Virtues aren't the only thing I talked about.
>>
>>716232343
Yes. Women are not held accountable for anything like men are.
>>
>>716230648
Different categories of violence. Physical vs relational violence. Women excel at the latter.
>>
>>716232389
I don't understand the reference.
>>
>>716232171
>the court only orders the man to pay the women so the women can spend it on the kid dipshit.

hahahahahaha someone can't be this stupid, can they?????

I mean, for the love of God, we know women are resources siphons that can and will use that money for something else. ESPECIALLY after a divorce where they go and get their shit paid for by the countless cocks they have in their bodies.

>as to who gets the kid, its up to living conditions, etc. the woman does not default to getting the kid.

You must be trolling now. Go and look up the statistics on who gets custody you fucking retard. I want you to go and give me a number of cases in % of men that get custody.

The fact that you're such a fucking idiot makes me want to force feed you bleach so your stupid genes never pass on.
>>
>>716231121
>anti-women tirade smokescreened as "men's rights."

Implying men's rights issues aren't completely valid most of the time, fucktard.
>>
File: 1480085839054.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480085839054.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>716232412
evolution is physical fuckhead. biology is physical. the internet isnt fucking physical.

even so, there is no biological drive to reproduce. there is a biological drive for sex. to stick your tiny whiteboi pecker into a cozy cunny. a baby is just a side effect.

if horny is a drive for a baby, then hunger is a drive to take a shit
>>
>>716231059
Great. We all pay for your shitty decision instead of just one dude. Fuck your argument right off.
>>
File: Why do you hate women.jpg (68KB, 1484x303px) Image search: [Google]
Why do you hate women.jpg
68KB, 1484x303px
>>716231213
You are now a fucking meme....or quote....pick one, I don't fuckin know what to call it.
>>
>>716222484
>>
>>716232761
Too soon.
>>
>>716229300
I'm sorry to hear that. You might be surprised to hear this, but OP was raised by an abusive mother as well. There are decent girls out there, you just haven't hung out with them yet. You might even be communicating with some of them on /b/ without even knowing it :)
>>
>>716232225
this post is a feeble try
>>
File: images (4).jpg (4KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4KB, 266x189px
>>716232480
>it deeply affects me when girls i dont talk to or know at all sleep with other guys
>my opinion is the law
>>
>>716229401
this^
>>
>>716232918
I really do appreciate the response. But there are no men or women here, just anons. And that doesn't help me irl.
>>
>>716229755
there are lots of people nobody gives a shit about. Do you feel obliged to care about the feelings of every land whale you meet?
>>
File: 1432452617071.jpg (86KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1432452617071.jpg
86KB, 650x427px
>>716232966
>he resorts to shitposting because he doesn't have a single logical argument to my post
reddit is that way, you autistic freak of nature
>>
>>716232896
To be fair sending pics to her friends isn't bad per se, could be good advertising.
If you do it right they'll pass you around like a vape pen.
>>
>>716229892
why MOST?
>>
>>716233144
In a sense, yes.
>>
>>716222484
Because they have actually interacted with women in real life, fedora white Knightley faglord
>>
/b/ started going to shit when we stopped hating women so much

All the most successful cultures hated women: the greeks, romans, catholics etc

Maybe the key to success is misogyny?
>>
>>716230005
if you bitch about a whole group of people ie:blacks, its considered hateful
>>
>>716233305
Yes. When they became "femanons" instead of cumdumpsters.
>>
>>716233305
Only thing noteworth about the Greeks is the buttfucking.
You want me to loosen your asspussy?
>>
>>716232171
>>716232171
>>716232171
Nice deflection asshole. You said there was no obligation to hand it over. Courts mandate that. On top of that, there is no enforcement that those funds ACTUALLY GET SPENT FOR THE CHILDS BENEFIT!
>>
>>716232696
men dont get custody as often cuz theyre dumbfucks who go live in shitty apartments after divorces. women move back in with family. women have better living conditions, deal with it retard

and no, your opinion that women spend that money on something else is patently wrong. you have no proof for it, you just cant stand the fact women arent chained to you and dont abide by your wishes. fuck off fruitcake

>>716232754
no theyre not. bc they are all smokescreens for pro-oppression stances

>>716233146
all you said was that women dont act like you want them to act therefore its abusive. and i mocked you. have some awarenes
>>
>>716233350
Except if you are black or female.
Then it's ok.
>>
>>716233468
Dude you have to be willfully ignorant to believe this. Name me one systemic disadvantage women in the United States face.
>>
>>716233440
Read a book
>>
File: 1476547925441.jpg (471KB, 2117x2824px) Image search: [Google]
1476547925441.jpg
471KB, 2117x2824px
>>716233445
men are obligated to pay for the child as they should be dumbfuck. they created it.

if you dont want to pay for a kid, wear a condom.

proof that women dont spend it on the kid? or is that just how you feel?
>>
>>716233468
Go back and read the entire post, you fucking moron. I explained my position and you ignored it. How about you get rid of your desires to suck dick in your porn fantasies and pay attention to what people are saying.
>>716231138

Fucking summerfags, I swear.
>>
>>716233655
You're not saying no.
>>
>>716233468
pro-oppression stances.

What a joke of a term. What a memory hole of a statement.

Men pay the majority of the taxes in this world, and get a minority of the benefits.

This is the poison of the collectivist mindset...failure to serve the hive is oppression. Oppression is freedom. Love your chains.

What a joke.
>>
What would you say your thoughts are doing right now? Weaving amongst each other to form new conclusions based on an argument. Evolving you mental case. Languages evolve, are those physical? every sensory perception you experience helps it to happen.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.