[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secrets / Vent / Advice thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 30

File: 1463130562704.jpg (8KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1463130562704.jpg
8KB, 250x210px
Secrets / Vent / Advice thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-J95fYuVz4

Slurp!
>>
I hope I finally get some closure with her.

I messaged her earlier saying
>I meant to ask if you want to do something next week. I'm free for Monday if that works for you.

Hopefully I get some sort of definitive yes or no

It's been kinda in Limbo.

She did tentatively agree to the idea of doing something over break, but nothing was concrete.

I'm hoping she responds positively but I think that she'll just use an "I'm Busy" excuse with no alternative offer. Given her track record and all.
>>
I'm fucking sick of this "Depressive meme" shit. Yeah, you get sad sometimes. We fucking get it, so either kill yourself or shut up already.
>>
For the past year and a half, I'd always get to work 35minutes before my boss to take a shit in the boss's restroom.

That way he'd have to smell my shit.

It is fun listening to him complain about how the cleaning personnel don't do their job in the evening
>>
>>715969992
Miller is that you??
>>
I use cheap thin condoms and if I like the feel of a girl that I'm fucking I've made a science of ripping the condom so that I can go bareback.
>>
bymp
>>
I have wasted almost 3 years because I was too stubborn to get over my ego
I just needed to swallow my pride and start studying/acting normal.

>>715969975
I understand why you feel that way anon, it is a whole different perspective and it doesn't seem very realistic for outsiders
But you saying "just don't be sad" isn't very different from normies saying "just b yourself"
>>
>>715969706
I'm sexually attracted to plushies!
YEAH!
>>
>>715969992
Kek
>>
File: 33910.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
33910.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
I'm racist but only fuck black girls.
>>
my car mothered me in my friends finger
>>
i probably need to quit drinking, but then I'd have to actually confront my own mental problems. I fantasize about seeing a therapist, but opening up would just make me have to admit what kind of person I am.
>>
I have a great relationship with my beautiful girlfriend, still I´m anxious all the fucking time that it will not work out. So kind of takes the enjoyment out of the whole deal..
>>
I got nudes of the daughter of a prominent politician in my country when we went to the same college.

I'm waiting till he's at the peak of his career before I sell them. I need to judge it right.
>>
I killed him because he shot me, he wanted me dead. I don't regret it.
>>
>>715970527
I wish I could fuck a girl or even be close to one.
>>
I got my dick sucked by a calf when I was 15-16 years old.
>>
It's humiliating being a virgin at this age.
>>
>>715970267
Who are you???
>>
after my dad died, I lost alot of inspiration to play music. i cant make something I like anymore
>>
Met one of my young teen cousins for the first time. She developed a crush on me, and she visited me and my mom this last weekend. Only thing is my mom had to go on a business trip so we were all alone. She kept flirting.. i ended up letting her sleep in bed with me because it was windy and she was scared. We cuddled altho i was still distant. Next day i took her hiking...she flirted more and said her hands are cold and to hold them. Things kept on progressing more and more. We got home and i sat down and she took her shoes and socks off..knowing that i have a foot fetish and put them in my lap. And i rubbed them. I still kept my distance but at night we were in bed and i was singing to her, we had a moment and we kissed. Things just kept progressing....the next day we went for a short day hike to watch the sunset over the city. And i couldn't resist her at all with her being all sweaty. We made out, touched each other and on our way hiking up i came up behind her kissed and held her and rubbed her, pulled down her shorts, bent her over and licked and sucked her holes for a few seconds.
After that i took her shoes off and sniffed and sucked her toes. I can't resist sweaty girls and i love feet.
Everything with her has been the best time I've ever had with a girl. She is so clean and tastes so good too.
We haven't gone further, but she's still here now with me, but my mom just came back tonight and my cousins leaving the day after tomorrow. Probably won't see each other until next summer or spring. I'm not sure. Oh she also told me she loves me. No idea what to do now besides just go with it. I mean i didn't want any of this to happen, but we get along great, have big things in common, have tons of fun etc. So whatever. Lol weird because i never even had sexual interest in her at all until i guess the feet thing.
>>
I piss in the bathroom stall when there are multiple urinals open
>>
>>715969706
There's a guy at work getting promoted and I know that it will never happen for me. I'm jealous and want to kick his ass.
>>
>>715973512
Why do you feel that way? Did something happen with her in the past?
>>
>>715971729
Im a nazi and want to match throw the sttrets with a 卐 on my arm.
>>
>>715969706
i really should be studying
>>
picking up old side-chick. 25 years later. both married to the people we were with when we were each other's other one.

Dinner.

Might bang. will bang if she gives me th opportunity.

she should be down in 5 minutes.

will report back in the current secrets thread after.
>>
>>715974675
How old are you?
>>
Every time I eat, I feel extremely ashamed and disgusted.
I feel more angry and sad at the same time than I've ever felt about anything.
I try to isolate myself, and if I can't, I lash out at people around me.

The only way I know how to not freak out about my fatness is to starve myself, however recently I was forced to eat normally and I know that starving would just make my weight rebound, causing a vicious cycle.
>>
> I pay for happy ending massages. I like them better than fucking.

> I had my gyno cut out. Best $7K I've ever spent.

> If people knew the pron I watch, they'd avoid me

> I'm obsessed with FHRITP vids

> I used to bounce hoping for a chance to fight

> I raped a gf
>>
>>715974272
Did i eat the cow latter?
>>
>>715973039
Your a fem I'm guessing?
Yeah drinking is the most dangerous and destructive drug you can do to society and your family.
>>
>>715977598

gyno?
>>
>>715978058

gynecomastia - - - aka man boobs
>>
>>715978034
>Your a fem I'm guessing?
why would you guess that? it's a completely gender neutral statement, it fits me and I'm a 35 year old guy.
>>
i think i have borderline personality
>>
i've been talking to a girl for three months now and i want to ask her out but im pretty sure she doesnt like me
>>
>>715978966
get it over with. i was in the same boat but she invited me to her place before i even asked her out. you'll never know unless you ask.
>>
Kinds of tited of feeling I have to csre and entertain some friends. Sometimes I wish I could just be quiet and have a sincere conversation, instead of a all fun and jokes one. Also tired of feeling that my funny friend is better to be around than me. I just wish those people-philosophy students,mbtw - were serious and liked heavy hardcore metaphysics, but all they do is party and drink (both things I don't like)
>>
>>715978034
Toss in a few xannies and you have dinner, dangerous stuff man
>>
>>715978570
The writing and words is why I guessed.
Oh sorry I forgot some guys don't even qualify for beta's like you.
>>
>>715974015
story?
>>
>>715974949
that's so sad.. i'm sorry anon.
>>
I'm tired of being too poor to actually spend christmas with my family.
>>
pedophile
mdd
intense self loathing
medication isn't cutting it
self harm not enough anymore
wouldn't do anything to little girls irl
doesn't matter to anyone. viewing or possession illegal
even expressing it to counselor was dangerous, nearly reported me to the police

no solution or way of dealing. not sure what to do anymore. maybe an hero soon
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend because of the distance (lived 100 miles apart) and because I felt like she cared about the relationship/not being alone more than she cared about me me. I know it was the right thing to do, but I still miss her very much.

The problem is I'm projecting these feelings on my roomates friend. I barely know her and have been using her to fill the void left by my gf. I insist on making her food, ask her to sleep in my bed (no sex, just for company), insist on her wearing my jacket if she looks cold. I'm not particularly into her, I just really like the feeling of taking care of someone. She's being cool about it but I think we both know it's a strange situation to put her in.

I feel bad because I worry she might feel more awkward about it than she lets on, but grateful for her being willing to help me out while I feel lonely.
>>
>>715978034
>>715978570

not fem
>started blacking out with much less alcohol in my system than I used to and ended up peeing in my shoes a few weeks ago
>life is good, but my fucked up family situation has always been on the back of my mind and moreso after the amount of stress I've taken on recently
>also I'm just generally not the best person
>>
>>715973039
I know that fucking pain
>>
I desperately want to have sex with my older sister. Just thinking about her gets me rock hard. And it's not helping that I searched her laptop and her phone and found the nudes she sends to her boyfriend. I jerk off to her pics multiple times a day and I can't stop.
>>
I'm a tranny
>>
>>715981539
I want to spoon with you in a warm bed.
>>
>>715969706
I lost my virginity to my sister when she experimented sexually on me when i was 7.
>>
>>715980385

It's not a long story. I was squatting, won't identify where, and was attacked. Did not see a gun, shot in the foot, had to defend myself. He died.
>>
>>715981822
you seem to have an hard life. hope it gets better
>>
Be me:
>girl that i've had my eyes on
>dont know her that well and vice versa
>see her once in a blue moon
>smart, pretty, intelligent
>know of her from around (decent girl)
>last time we saw each other, couldn't help but look at her but couldn't approach her as it wasn't the righy setting
>nervous to approach her
>attends church functions/socials often
>haven't been to church in a while
>there's a NYE party coming up and i know she'll be there

How do I approach her/introduce myself without looking weird/creep?
>>
>>715982118

Honestly, I can't complain. I didn't die, and didn't even get crippled thanks to a clean shot. Now I live legitimately and enjoy life. Thanks for the commiseration, though. I don't tell anyone about this, first time.
>>
I'm a virgin
>>
I want to run a giant tech company like Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc on the sole purpose of brain washing.

End Result: an Army.
>>
I have a fuckfriend. I've had a few in the past year... I'm pretty sure I'm too ugly to be their girlfriend and they probably think of someone else when they fuck me. It kills me but it's the only way I can get cuddles and kisses.
>>
>>715981722
Am I the big spoon or the small spoon
>>
>>715982266
look surprised and say "hey, I've seen you around, you come to the church events don't you?" after her confirmation, "i'm anon, nice to meet you." and then your conversation has started.

i've done this before, it works but you just need confidence in your words and actions. the moment you're doing something weird is the moment that you give off a creepy vibe
>>
File: 1478848706905.jpg (46KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1478848706905.jpg
46KB, 659x659px
I paid for my degree and purposely didn't flush when Obama walked in.
>>
>>715975316
Self conscious?
>>
>>715982274
it must have been scary. It's good to take it off your chest
>>
>>715982679
i'm a sub so i'd say big spoon
but i'd be okay to wrap my arms around you and keep you close to me too if you're small
>>
My life is always going be that much more difficult because I'm stupid and not as careful as I should be.
>>
>>715982734
Small dick
>>
>>715982858
nobody stares at your dick in the urinal
>>
finishing my degree is pointless
i might as well drop out
>>
>>715982844
I'm big spoon then, I'm dominant
>>
>>715982987
even better
you'd be okay with that?
>>
>>715982911
I do have a small dick. But... I guess this has become a double confession: I also stare at the guy's dick when there is only one other in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1461760385912.jpg (161KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461760385912.jpg
161KB, 750x750px
>>715969706
I'm in love with a girl, and shes in love with me.

Problem is, she's pregant, and with another guy, shes willing to leave him, but should i really fuck a relationship like that up?

Someone kill me ples
>>
I'm afraid that no matter what I do, my life is going to go down the drain... I keep telling everyone that everything is fine, and that I'm happy, but the overwhelming thought of being a failure is just really scary.
>>
I had sex with my chicken 2 hours ago. better than women.

No joke.
>>
>>715983155
>pregnant with another guy

jesus christ man, just walk away
>>
>>715983155
if she loves another guy, it's already fucked
>>
File: 1476409059509-b.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1476409059509-b.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
the evita film starting Madonna was FUCKING CRAP
>>
>>715983065
Well depends, are you a guy or a girl? I'm sort of bi but I prefer girls in general
>>
>>715969861
Just demand a yes or no answer
>>
>>715983432
>sort of bi
>prefer girls

No thank you.
But I'll still cuddle with you.
>>
My girlfriend is fantastic but she's just unable to supply enough affection for my fucked up standard. I'm so giving and loving and she naturally isn't capable of that and gets terribly upset when I mention it to her.

On top of that, we're long distance, so I've been subtly pushing sex on her of some kind. More so just the desire I have to be intimate in some form whether nudes or just some kind of cheesy cybering, but she always changes the topic yet claims she's overt about sexuality and feels very "pent up" for me.
>>
I'm in love with you Tyleia. Fuckin deal with it.
>>
>>715969706
I FOUND LINKS
>>THERE I SAID IT
>>
I've been told I'm a really nice, sweet guy by a lot of my friends (who happen to be girls), but all of the girls I like don't know that side of me. They probably think I'm just some funny guy who has no soft side at all. I'm afraid that any girl will think it's a joke when I ask them out.
>>
>>715983579
Alright then, I could use some, been lonely for a while now
>>
>>715983155
Don't cuck yourself, don't raise another guys kid.
>>
File: 1479427702919.png (486KB, 576x584px) Image search: [Google]
1479427702919.png
486KB, 576x584px
>>715984323
>>715983287
>>715983228
Alright anons, im sure theres someone else out there for me, thanks.
>>
I finally have a house of my own, but I work all the time to sustain it. I have given up agency over my life.
>>
>>715984291
Me too anon.
>>
Fuck the muslims, fuck them all. Kill them all. Sick of the shit that comes out of it. Fucking kill them, get rid of their cancerous terrorism.
>>
i can't forget her
>>
I love thinking about dicks constantly, but am also disgusted by the thought of actually kissing a dude
I'm not really attracted to pussy, but tits and ass are great, I can't stop thinking about this girl I know, and also have the desire to eventually ask her out, and maybe more eventually.
I don't consider myself gay or bi, but also don't consider myself straight because I like dicks.
>>
I spent 6 years of my life with a woman and now I just want to be alone. Not in a depressing way. I don't crave to have a significant other.

I would rather spend all my time and money on me and do what I want. Not worry about someone else's needs and wants.
>>
>>715984980
who?
>>
>>715983436
Probably, but I think that if I she answers with a "Busy" thing, I'll probably take it just as a no.

I did kinda figure our what days she's more likely to be free. And I believe monday is one of them. So, yea. Hopefully I am right, and she responds favorably
>>
I only feel sexual pleasure when fucking a friends boyfriend/crush. I feel guilty about it and still love my friends but just can't get turned on unless there is a secrecy to it yknow
Im having regular unprotected sex with my friends crush. I took his virginity and first kiss and i feel awful
>>
>>715985373
trash
>>
>>715985439
I know right. I love it though
>>
>>715985373
sounds kinda gay anon
>>
File: 1475644668823.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1475644668823.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>715985513
hey its me, you friends boyfriend
>>
Im a pedophile and a fascist
>>
File: 56t4TR.png (857KB, 1159x674px) Image search: [Google]
56t4TR.png
857KB, 1159x674px
>>715985868
everyones a pedophile, they just dont know it yet
>>
I wish my mom didn't have alzheimers or it could have at least waited another 20 years.
>>
>>715970527
+1 used condom twice.
First fuck ever condom broke, came inside her hard.
Second condom with wife while on period. Not worth it, got red wings shortly after and never gone back
>>
I once fucked a girl in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>715969706
My gf has a cute cat, I like it, a lot.
But somehow, a few weeks ago, I tried to strangle it, and shit itself over gf's bed and shat on her sofa.
Whenever I see the fucking cat, I keep thinking about how do I fuck it's life up.
Help
>>
>>715969975
retard
>>
File: dadad.png (273KB, 403x461px) Image search: [Google]
dadad.png
273KB, 403x461px
>>715986031
>>
File: 1461760383673.gif (842KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1461760383673.gif
842KB, 480x270px
>>715986299
>>
>>715975056
foot fetish is the lowest rung fetish i've ever heard of.
Even cuckold is better.
I'll take this copy pasta and use it later
>>
>>715986248
You didn't hold hands though right?
>>
>>715985719
Sauce please.
>>
>>715976178
Get an older GF, make her say all this shit. hot for both of u
>>
I desperately want to get my wife and sister in law into a polygamous relationship.
>>
>>715969706
I want to kill all my so called friends.
>>
I'm a junky, doesn't matter what it is, just can't be sober

Still miss her every damn day, dream about her, wake up in tears, everything reminds me of her, I'll never forget her, and I'm starting to doubt I'll ever get over her

secretly I still fantasize about us getting back together somehow

Recently I even imagined that if she'd ever have a kid and the father left her, I'd get closer to her again. Maybe some day

I want to be dead. I don't want to kill myself because I know I won't be able to, but I still want to die though, either that or start living again

Start living again, god I miss living... When she was still with me at least I lived... Now? My life is on pause, I'm afraid it'll never start again.
>>
File: 1469166601383.jpg (52KB, 486x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469166601383.jpg
52KB, 486x600px
>>715986610
Yeah, i do too sometimes anon.
Im not sure if its healthy or not
>>
>>715986700
Fuck them, theyre fake and should be put in their place.
>>
File: 669575-young_snake_super.jpg (17KB, 410x353px) Image search: [Google]
669575-young_snake_super.jpg
17KB, 410x353px
>>715986402
After I kill the damn thing?
>>
>>715986571
Well if all those chinese cartoons I watch are right the best way is to seduce the sister in law (if she doesn't comply just rape her until she agrees) then ask your wife (if she doesn't comply just rape her with your sister in law until they both agree).
>>
>>715986700
sounds like you view them as a threat for some reason

like you need to get rid of them for your own safety

any idea why that could be?

"healthy" or not, they're not abnormal thoughts, nothing wrong either if they remain in your head
>>
>>715969706
my sister is okay with her girlfriend being some sort of craigslist hooker. she hasnt fucked me so fuck her. i told my cousin about this and i know shell blab it to the rest of the family. christmas dinner is going to be fun. i might have ruined their lives.
>>
File: 45641235465.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
45641235465.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>715986865
But you're not seeing the possibilities, why kill them, you're their "friend", you know alot about them, sometimes enough to ruin their life. use it nigguh, alot more satisfying
>>
I have been fucking my brother's wife every christmas for 3 years now
he gets confused everytime I say he already got me something for christmas
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (57KB, 759x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
57KB, 759x759px
>>715987163
Yeah but they know a lot of shit about me, exposing them wouldn't be as much fun as seeing them in physical pain. Unless you're implying something else anon...
>>
I can't have a normal, happy relationship because I am totally in love with Anne Hathaway's feet.
>>
File: yuk.png (221KB, 233x571px) Image search: [Google]
yuk.png
221KB, 233x571px
>>715987591
lol

>>715987715
me too anon
>>
I broke up with gf at the end of summer. I told her when I become mentally stable i would talk to her. we both promised each other that we would catch up and talk.
I texted her a few times in the past week, no response.
I am the happiest ive ever been, but I want her back in my life.
what do anons(i also have nudes)
>>
I hate this thread
>>
I'm madly in love with my GF. Will probably get married.

But recently I get more excited getting a text from the girl at work that likes me.

I enjoy that she finds an excuse to text me and I put it on her to keep it going. Plus the betas in the office are dropping spaghetti when they talk to her and bend over backwards to help her out. But around lunch she just wants to talk to me and they have to watch me not be that engaging.

I think its mostly because like a baby, I inly want something when someone else wants it. I never even noticed her until they started blushing around her, then I wanted to play.

Its the same reason I got my current GF; to get what all the other guys around college couldn't. It just turned out she was perfect for me and primo wife material.

The point is shes away until February and if I get the account I'm working on, I'm going to celebrate, and she'll want to come, and I'll have to fight to not bed her. Not in my bed though, she can clean that mess up.
>>
>>715987715
what would they taste like?
>>
i have a small penis
>>
I really want to suck a cock
>>
>be on a job site
>go to use ports potty
>about to sneeze
>open door and sneeze hard as I fuck
>see dude sitting on toilet with a horrified look on his face
>mfw I sneezed all over some dude shitting
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>715986299
It happened to me like six months ago. One time she almost caught me doing it. After that, I stopped doing it and control myself and started to pet the cat and be kind with him. I love cats, I even have one. I don't know what the fuck happened to me during those few weeks it lasted but man, thanks to that, I proved myself that I have total control of my mind. Try to control yourself, if you can't and end up killing the cat, then you'll know you have problems.
>>
I started crushing on this girl in HS
Really liked her, and she liked me
Said i took too long, and she moved on
Start dating another girl to fill the void
Date for 5 years
Now a SR in college and we break up
Now have no fucking idea how to pick up/talk to girls
Scared that im not gonna find anyone anytime soon
and im a bitch
>>
File: 1458056967352.jpg (13KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1458056967352.jpg
13KB, 335x333px
I've lost almost all desire for any sort of intimate physical relationship with anybody.
I still get aroused at porn and masturbate to to real and drawn pictures, videos and written stories. At times when alone, I occasionally feel a slight lust for sex or a gf, but whenever I directly interact with people again, the desire goes completely and the whole idea just feels disgusting, both physically and psychologically.
At this point I really don't care about sex on anything but a social level, and it's more convenient for me to not have a romantic partner in as far as saving time and money.
I've also lost desire for most all material things. No food is good enough for eating to be an overall positive experience when compared to how much I hate the actual process of consuming it. I don't particularly want to be wealthy, nor are there really any products I want to have.
Over the past year I've become a lot more out-there. I feel like I've become significantly more socially capable but regualr interaction feels hollow. The only people I would consider good friends are those that have bought into the increasingly weird shit I'm doing. People that at all know me think I'm crazy and I think I'm sliding towards becoming a total lunatic.
But the thing is, I think this year has been the best one of my life. In as far as my mental state, I've never felt more happy, intellectually fulfilled or comfortable in my own head.
So oh well. I guess I'm a crazy person and I have no respect for those who can't keep up with my madness.
>>
its 5 days from christmas and my family is fucking shit up.
Everyone of them except me and my dad are fucking selfish fucks who cant take no for an answer.
My sister is fucking loud as hell in the living room right beside my dads room while hes trying to sleep, i go in there to tell her to shut the fuck up and she tells me to fuck off and she gets even louder.
my other sister is fucking goinh crazy because my previous sister ate her shit she was saving for her boyfriend so now shes making my dad buy fucking 50 more bags of it. The worst part is that she didnt even make any kind of sign to say that the chips or whatever werent for anyone except her shitstain boyfriend and shes making it seem like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
>>
>>715969706
I'm sexually aroused by sneezing and I've never met someone who's felt the same. Then again, I've never told anybody so idk. Thoughts?
>>
>>715992072
lots of people enjoy sneezing and think it feels good, some people going an extra step and getting off on it doesn't seem too weird
>>
I'm stuck between a girl who's my age but is in no where near an area to be anything more than a friend to me right now, even though she likes me.
Or a girl who's is ready and able to date but is under-aged.
All the while I'm battling inner demons and constantly wondering if this life is even worth living anymore
>>
I love you katy...still. .of course.
I wish you weren't so stupid and would text me...but i guess you're a hoe and go around fucking around with many ppl now and send them sexy pics like you did to me two weeks ago.
>>
>>715969706

Hey, girl grocery store cashier. I'm a huge fucking pussy and use arbitrary reasoning to convince myself that I'm not at a point to hold a stable relationship, but in reality I'm just secretly afraid of being a failure and disappointing everyone.

But fuck that; how'd you like to go get some coffee with me this saturday?
>>
>>715988083
You move on like she has. Simple as that. You already fucked up by texting several times with no response. If she likes you at all she'll contact you.
>>
>>715980907
just get treatment and dont stop it. It will not make the pain go away but it makes you fell empty at least instead of sad.
>>
>>715985098
That's normal.
>>
>>715992628
I actually enjoy making myself sneeze, lol. Is it bad for you?
>>
>>715981808
Unless she tore your pretty hymen off you where never a virgin faggit.
>>
>>715993428
Hang out have fun hook up.
Simple as that.
>>
>>715969706
I'm hardcore into beast stuff and furry porn.
>>
>>715984990
go out and experiment, kissing a cute dude is nothing to be ashamed of, and you cant say pussy is bad if you never put your dick inside one.
>>
File: 1468901947002.jpg (13KB, 418x415px) Image search: [Google]
1468901947002.jpg
13KB, 418x415px
>>715969706
I don't know what to beat off to tonight
>>
>>715994336
only in specific circumstances. if you're a normal healthy individual, its fine.

If you've got shit like really high blood pressure or a brain clot or whatever, sneezing can technically make things rupture.

knew a girl who sneezed so hard she broke a rib once
>>
>>715994571
male castration, cp, zoo porn, bdsm, cuck porn, gay porn, loli/shota, furry...
>>
>>715986650
Men don't get over girls. They just accept what is and move on and have good times with other girls.
>>
>>715969706
I'm nervous as shit about being in the army
>>
>>715986435
If a guy doesn't like girls feet..he's not 100% hetrosexual. A guy should love every part of a girl.
>>
>>715994488
would you really put your dick inside an animal or suck an animal's cock, fuck my shift is off cant use interrogation.
>>
>>715969706
I still love her
>>
>>715976178
>Call me the incest master

You can't make this shit up
>>
Every day I think about injecting Windex in my neck or just closing my eyes and flooring it on the highway instead of going to the office. I would have done it already but have two children who would be way fucked if their dad offed himself.
>>
>>715995007
Also I feel very much alone, I've been a loner all my life and always been kinda socially awkward. I would give anything to overcome my self confidence issues and be the person I have always wanted to be.
>>
My best mate got a gf which is fine, its the things she tells him that concern me. basically its her telling him to fuck his friends and never leave her side. im ok with this but I wont have anyone to actually talk about personal shit
>>
Ive come to the realization things don't get better.
>>
File: 1416606086056.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416606086056.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
I want to just take a day off from everyone and everything, but if I tell anyone that they would think there was something wrong with me.
>>
File: IMG_3970.jpg (157KB, 1228x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.jpg
157KB, 1228x2048px
>>715969706
I'm sexting my ex's best friend while my ex still has feelings for me. I have a girlfriend.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>715969706
>secret
I don't sleep in my bed because it reminds that I'm lonely
>>
I was talking to this girl in school for quite some time and had a great thing going with her, until after a football game I went to with her and she abruptly stopped talking to me.

Turns out she stopped talking to me and went with another guy for a few days and started dating him.

The reason she stopped talking to me was because of some douchebags who wrote a note to her pretending it was me. I even explained to her it wasn't me, but she still to this day ignores me.

A couple days ago her bf rolled his car and totaled it and I wish he died. The guy is a total douche and a pussy. I can't even stand it anymore. I started smoking in secret to cope, but it doesn't help that much. I still love her.

I can't trust anyone it seems like, and I'll never have a relationship.
>>
File: 1481346708310.jpg (160KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1481346708310.jpg
160KB, 456x628px
I can't help but think that everyone around me hates me no matter how happy they act around me, so no matter how many friends I get I always feel completely and utterly alone.
>>
>>715996316
I relate anon
>>
I dont like black people
>>
I gave my dad a handjob while he was sleeping last night
>>
I can go months without any girls even looking in my direction but whenever a girl does get interested in me, there is 2 girls interested in me. And I can never choose between them. Leaving me single forever
>>
>>715996558
Nobody does
>>715996719
Lol. U wot, m8?
>>
I cant help but wonder how fresh those Little Caesar's pizzas really are. Last time i went in there were five of them sitting in the warmer. I asked if i could have a fresh one made, that i would be willing to wait the necessary amount of time, and they looked at me like i was the evil of the world incarnate. Im typing this while eating a slice of little Caesars pizza.
>>
>>715969706
im addicted to etizolam. ive cheated on my gf with 3 girls multiples times and theyre all prettier than her,,right now current gf is pregnant with my child. 7 months along now..
>>
>>715985098
Look into MGTOW. Search it on YouTube. You can probably relate to "Men Going Their Own Way"
>>
I can't stand David Lee Roth. He was pretty amazing on the first 2 VH records, but he is a carnival barker putting on a silly vaudeville show, and that isn't even remotely entertaining. Eddie & Alex need a new singer, and a fresh direction.
>>
I'm writing the next GREAT American sci-fi horror novel, and I'm going to discretely namedrop /b/ in it.
>>
I just finished my first semester of law school, and it couldn't have gone worse. The common wisdom is that you should go to the best school you get into, regardless of scholarship, so that you have the best employment opportunities. Like an idiot, I said fuck that, turned down Ivy League schools offering partial scholarships, and went to the best school in my state, which offered me a full ride and paid for my books. I came in with among the best grades and LSAT scores, and I can't imagine I did much better than middle of the pack, grade-wise. You get graded on a curve, based on the performance of the rest of your class. I just couldn't get used to the testing style. So I probably won't find a job, or I'll take whatever I can get.

I am fucked. I already shit the bed with my last career path.

The worst part is, I worked my ass off and loved every minute of it. So comfy being in a library of old case books, reading cases, thinking about what the professor will grill you on. It was like having an awesome but demanding job, loving every minute of it, and then getting formally reviewed by your manager, who tells you you have sucked complete ass.
>>
Ive cheated on almost every chick ive been with, and yeah. It sucks
>>
File: 1480134767953.png (114KB, 187x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480134767953.png
114KB, 187x281px
I'm so fucking jealous of this faggot who completely ignores his girlfriend and obviously hits on other girls, he never listens to her and routinely cuts her off while she's talking. But she seems too scared to do anything.

Not only that but I try to convince myself that I don't still have a massive crush on her.
>>
Wish i could tell her that i love her but shes got a bf
>>
I have an attractive wife and I'm tempted to fuck a black whore because I'm sexually really into hot black chicks.

I won't ever do it because I love my wife too much and she's almost painfully loyal in body and mind... but I've jerked off to backpages adverts on multiple occasions.
>>
>>716000839
You gotta pretend his ass doesn't exist and move on that girl anyway. Don't white knight, just fucking ignore him and make your move.
>>
>>715969861
If she's brushing you off and ignoring you like that it's best to just do the same in return. That happened to me for a couple of months and the end of my last relationship and looking back I should have just walked away rather than letting her string me along like that before she finally half heartedly and unceremoniously dumped me. Would have saved me a lot of humiliation and it takes a while to get your self confidence back after being put through the wringers like that.
>>
>>715969706
If I'm a virg fag and I like the most beautiful girl in the world and she has a boyfriend, how do I off myslef?
>>
>>715973039
I've been sober 2 years.... it's nice not having a hangover everyday, but realizing how fucking, bat shit crazy I am sucks
>>
>>715976700
Did you have the alt-code precopied or did you just go and find the unicode specifically for this post?
>>
File: 1478989180715.jpg (29KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478989180715.jpg
29KB, 792x960px
basically the guy i waited six years for left and cheated on me for another girl. They've both blocked me on Facebook. I still think about him every day.
Tonight i made a fake dude Facebook and im gonna add a bunch of her friends and their friends to beef up the profile. Then I'll add her and try to get her to cheat on him.
>>
i want to fuck my best friends fiance
>>
>>716001501
...is it me?
there are about 4 girls who fit that description in my life
>>
>>716001546
nah if it was you, there'd only be one and it'd be me.
>>
>>716001501
Nice. Hell hath no fury!
>>
Just sort of venting here, I don't even know what kind of advice I could use if there were any to be given

Both my parents were drunks and druggies, my dad died in his sleep, my mom got her 3rd dui on a suspended license the next day and went to prison, it turns out my dad had been raping my older brother before he died, my older brother turned in to an alcoholic and a pothead, constantly blamed me for him having to drop out of school and work two jobs to raise me, one night came in to my room ranting about how it wasn't fair what dad did to him and how it didn't happen to me and said he was going to make me feel that too and tried to rape me, while I was struggling I accidentally kicked him in the head and he was out cold, I ran to the neighbors and said what happened, he went to prison too, we were separated, and that was all before I was 11, so basically I lost my whole family by the time I was 11, but I still miss them even though they were all total assholes, and it makes me mad that I miss them, because I shouldn't
>>
>>716001637
that's what each of the four girls thinks.
>>
I almost never think about her. I'm married and I've had a lot of girls since her. Still, I wish I had another chance with her. Fucking god damn. I'd do anything. I feel the love for her in my throat. I'd do anything for another chance to go back in time and do it all different. I ruined it and I just wish things could've gone another way. I'm still in love with her and it's been 12 years. Sometimes when I'm thinking of my wife, I'll think her name before I think of my wife's.

Hate how human life works.
>>
So, my girlfriend tried to commit suicide, and her parents think I don't know. She's been in hospital for a few days now, and I don't know her condition. Her parents don't want me to know either, what do?
>>
>>716001452
Good on you. I've been trying like hell on and off to give that up for about ten years. Still struggling and have a bad liver now.
>>
I'm 18 don't have any friends I'm ugly as fuck like literally not fat not a Virgin but I'm just so ugly people stare when I leave the house fuck dude
>>
File: IMG_1458.jpg (563KB, 1162x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1458.jpg
563KB, 1162x1500px
Obsessed with the song veni, veni, Emmanuel for some reason. This definitely doesn't top my list of secrets but it's just so odd to me. Think it comes from when I was a kid in the Catholic Church and the song made me feel like I had an actually place in the universe. Also who can deny it's orgasmic auditory qualities.
>>
Wife with eating disorder just gave me an hour rant because standards of what can be said around here just seem to change depending on the depth of the guilt trip she's on. Fuck, sometimes I wish I could just smack and yell some sense into her. I guess it would not work, but truly, can we skip your fucking feelings when we talk about actual problems..
>>
Why did I get involved with that bottom of the barrel slut? How delusional was I to get so emotionally attached? It's a scary thing when hormones and feels take over the brain. Almost half a year and still recovering. It's like coming down from a two year cocaine bender.
>>
The most influential person in my life, who I still constantly think of, who I dated for three years, hates me. Shes ashamed of me. She was my everything. A simple text to her would instantly fix all my problems, even when she didnt reply. I screwed up, bad. But as I got better, as I learned, she lost interest. Now we know each other like the back of our hands, and there isnt a guy better for her, currently, and she couldnt be bothered to say hello. That last bit sounds a bit pretentious, I know, but its only for how well I know her likes and dislikes.
>>
>>716001699
I'm the same way anon, I'm 22 and been with my gf since I was 15, and sometimes I still think about what could've been if I had the guts to talk to that other girl when I was 9
>>
>>716001720

You wanna be with the girl? To he'll with them then. Why should your life be harder for their bullshit reasoning.
>>
>>716001722
Honestly don't know if it's worth it... when I argue with myself in my head over simple decisions, I miss it. Yeah my livers fucked too
>>
i had a dream about going to my ex boyfriend who lives in an entirely different state's house and killing him. I told my mom and now she's withholding my checks from me. She thinks I'm actually planning it, and I kinda am.
>>
>>716002227
I really want to try harder than ever before with it. I've been dumped by my gf of two years, no friends left and isolated now so it's even harder but somehow it makes me want to do it more. Harder the battle sweeter the victory and all that. Plus the more I drink now the worse my depression gets even to the point of suicidal thoughts now.
>>
Woman came over for sex - we used a condom,,then I took it off as we had a rest. We started back up and she knew I didn't have a condom on - I ask if I can put it in her again - she days yes. We fuck, she gets on top of me to fuck without condom on. She then wants to cuddle all weekend and buys me lunch and beers also. A day later she contacts me saying she is 'upset' about me fucking her with no condom. I'm now stressing about her putting a sexual assault charge against me cause of patriachy. WTF she consented to no-condom during sex but is saying 'but I said I always use condoms' a week before. For fucked sake woman take some responsibility for saying it was ok mid sex for no condom sex to occur. FUCK!
>>
>>716002377
I sure hope you're not my ex!
>>
>>716002109
I just don't know what to do, she is really attached to her family, and they're military. I'm fucked if I say 1 wrong word, let alone.
>>
>>716002406
I was suicidal at the point I got clean... only way I could stop was going to a a meetings... they really do make me feel less crazy
>>
>>716002377
I would not recommend it, jail is not a very enjoyable place to live, now is it?
>>
>>716002452
Good lord what a stupid whore. Sorry to hear that man. That's why I'm so cautious now about fucking any of them to the point where even if I know I can I tend to resist.
>>
>>716002613
I haven't been to one of those in years but maybe it would help me to break the isolation. I don't like the big book and the cult vibe but at least there's the support.
>>
The situation in Germany actually makes me really fucking sad. Poor Germans.
>>
>>716002644
Depends on your current living situation
>>
>>715969992
nice
>>
>>716002657
Thanks. She flew 3500km to see me as well. FUCKING stressing wondering if she will try to go to the cops.
>>
>>716002775
They really need to drop the guilt trip and fight back. I have a friend in Berlin who is very frustrated with the cuck mentality there.
>>
>>715969706
I'm probably too late for anyone to read this but fuck it.
>I was finally moving on and forgetting about some chick I dated a couple months back
>she sent me a dm on ig
>At first I ignored it for 2 days but I gave in and replied
>it lead to some small talk but it didn't really lead anywhere from there
>I don't know whether to keep it quiet or start talking again
>>
>>716002735
I didn't either at first but the more I stuck around I realized no one was going to try to stop me from leaving. I still go 3-5 times a week. It's like family I can talk to about anything niw
>>
File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
>>716002873
Yes. The guilt trip is so bad.
>>
>>716002848
Just know you're innocent. Hopefully the stupid cunt won't do that. God I hate these stupid cunt modern women. Fuck them all (not literally).
>>
>>716002934
Yeah I should try it again if anything just so I can be social. Last time I fell off the wagon I was bored and lonely so I thought I could find some banter and laughs at my local dive. Ended up doing a bit of coke as well and got lectured about my white privilege by some drunk ass black guy mouthing off. Just made me more angry and stressed than I was before I left the house.
>>
>>715969706
I want my best friend so bad. She's the gf of my other best friend. I'm sick of playing 3rd wheel. Im thinking about asking for a 3way.
>>
File: 1478138648434.jpg (15KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478138648434.jpg
15KB, 456x320px
>>715969975
>Says he gets it
>contradicts his statement of in the next sentence.
>being this retarded
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (173KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
173KB, 1024x1024px
>>716002917
She obviously is thinking about you talk to her m8
>>
I joke all the time so that nobody knows how miserable I actually am.
>>
>>716002377
Alright Jodie....
>>
>>716002778
If she or you has wifi and a paycheck, it has to be better than prison my dear friend.
>>
>>716003184
I would have knocked the nigger out. Js. But yeah, try it. I've never left a meeting feeling worse than when I walked in so it can't hurt
>>
>>715991013
> can't keep up with my madness
Feget
>>
I'm a narcissistic psychopath. I loathe humanity. My girl friend is scared of me, kind of. I'm distant and cold to others. She asked me if I'm going to kill her. I'm not violent however.
I don't need therapy. Only reason I'd go is out of curiosity as to what they'd say.
Can't wait til this world falls apart. Then I'll be able to indulge my particular fantasies. Without the stupidity of humanitys laws.
It's gonna be great.
>>
>>716002957
What is yapping in Germany?
>>
>>716002990
Thanks. It's fucking so crazy. I mean, I actually asked her before going in no condom and she said YES. She said that she felt under pressure to not disagree with me cause of the power of being in my house. Like - I showed her the spare room she could stay at. Then she jumps on me with no condom on - guess im to blame for that also. Guess I can say she r@ped me as she didn't have consent to hop on my cock lol - thanks /b/ that's my counter point. Thanks for being here.
>>
>>716003380
Not everyone has that. I've been in low spots, where I didn't have shot, and would have rather been in prison.... at least it's free food and a place to sleep.
>>
>>716003383
Well I did tell him to fuck off in so many words. Thanks for reminding me of that though. It's been so long I hadn't even really thought of it as an option.
>>
>>715974949
My dad died a couple years back. It might be hard at first but think about what he would want you to do. I realized after a while that moaping around doing nothing wasn't helping and would't make him happy either. Be productive and live a fulfilling life. It's what he would want.
Sincerely - random internet nigger
>>
>>716003277
This wont be the first time she has done this though. This is why I'm not sure if I should even bother with it. She did this 2 other times too. I'd like to believe shes thinking of me.
>>
We're both really busy, but I'm seeing the girl I have legitimate/genuine feelings for. Just being around her makes me want to be a better person.

Unfortunately I get so fucking intimidated by her that I awkward the fuck out of the occasion. Never had this happen before. I've NEVER been dumbfounded around someone like this, I talk a LOT.

I'm trying to roll back my feelings so I can just treat it like a normal friendship, but not only is she gorgeous but she's everything I want in a girl.

Doesn't help that I overthink every occasion we meet and convince myself I fucked up.
>>
>>716003497
None of that surprises me. These stupid sluts are all enabled with toxic feminism now. Even if they say they're not feminists nine times out of ten they are in the way the govern their lives and conduct themselves. Actually those are the worst kind because they can fool you.
>>
>>716003559
NP. If I'm stuck being a psychopath for the rest my life, I might as well hang out with other psychopaths
>>
>>716003761
Well I don't think I'm a psychopath but I think all my drinking and drug abuse over the years has made me bi polar. My ups and downs are unbearable sometimes.
>>
>ADVICE, regarding going to college/university

I graduated high school and went to college, because, hey, that's what you're "supposed to do," right?

Fuck that. Well, to a point.

For some people, going to college is something you know you have to do in order to get the degree that will get you where you want to go, career-wise. For others, it's something you do for a while until you figure some shit out, then you can focus on whatever you want to do with your life. For a lot of people, myself included, college is an extremely useful social tool, however, without direction, that's all it is (no attained knowledge is ever "useless," but it's not always "real world" applicable). I went, graduated with a degree that I earned with no real plans about what I'd do next. Eventually I went back to school about 10 yrs later, knowing what I wanted, got great grades, and landed a job doing something I really enjoy at the end of it all.

The important thing is to understand whether or not you know what you want, and the direction you want to go. "Going to college" is helpful in the "worldly education" sense, but if you're not ready to commit to something (or don't even really know what you'd like to do with your life), it's better to hold off. Hell, I wish I'd taken some time off after 2+ years; my grades suffered because I wasn't invested in my major and I wasn't motivated.

It's okay to soul-search a little. If you're not motivated to get good grades and TRY in college, then you shouldn't go right now. Those bad grades will sit on your transcript forever. Literally forever. If you eventually decide to go back to school for anything, your shitty "first time" GPA will sandbag you when you decide to further your education.

tldr; If you're not seriously motivated and/or don't have a solid endgame in mind, hold off on going college. If you get burned out, take a break from it. It's just one of those things in life where the outcome actually does rely on the effort you put in.
>>
I'm 24 and i've never found a relationship that's worth pursuing, all the girls i've been in contact with are so basic it's fucking anoying. I don't want a relationship with someone who is so average and boring, that it makes me question my well-being. All of my friends are average at best and none of them do anything special. I live and exceedingly extravagant life that would command respect to any person who is trying to better them self. I'm depressed and lost at the same time, because of the people i'm unfortunately surrounded with. What should I do? I've considered moving, and cutting ties with everyone I know, and starting new, because I know I deserve better. But it's really hard to take the initiative to move from something that's relatively-comfortable to a frontier that's new and unexplored. I'm just really unhappy with where I am in life, and it's because I have desires that are being unaccounted for, and I don't know how to pursue them. ;(
>>
I've hated photographs with a burning passion ever since I was little. My family takes an obsessive amount of pictures and it drives me up the wall like the autistic retard I am. Both mother and elderly Grandmother request more photos every year, every holiday, every occasion.

>I thought you didn't like photos because you were fat back then, Anon.
>You just need to get over it, Anon, you're a good looking guy.
>>
>>716003553
That is unfortunate, no one deserves to be in a situation like that. If I was in your presence right now, I would hug you, you deserve them. I hope you stay out of situations like that from now on, keep on struggling against the stream my friend.
>>
I finished Black Sails, now I don't have anything to watch. Trying on Netflix but can't find anything good

1like = 1prayer
>>
>>716004294
Have you watched deadwood? Just started that and I love it. Like boardwalk empire only the wild west.
>>
>>716004294

O'll watch black sails. Gotta say its like I've watched all the good tv out there, bored as fuck of watching.
>>
>>716003906
I'm not actually psychopathic. I just feel like it sometimes. Social outcast. Blacksheep. I am bi polar though. Got medicated for that, now to deal with those fuckin side effects
>>
>>716004200
Not in that place anymore but I have been. Thanks
>>
>>716004448
Yeah I'm looking to get checked for that. I do feel pretty psycho at times though too. Like those times where you just have no emotion and really don't give a single fuck about anything. The dead inside thing. Those would be my hangover hangover days.
>>
>>716004294
Shameless
>>
>>716003918
>I feel like a buried my own point

Sure, go to college/uni, but if at any point, you're not 100% onboard or don't have any direction, hold off or take a break. No sense wasting money and/or accumulating student to fund something you're not sure or don't care about it.
>>
My anxiety is getting worse and worse by the day, after seeing multiple psychs i still cant shake this feeling. i dont want to be forever feeling like this.
>>
>>716004370
I haven't tried Deadwood, but I hear good things about it. Saw it high up on some "best tv shows of all time list". I'll have to give it a go

>>716004427
Black Sails is legit as fuck.
>>
>>716004067
Heh... that's just family. I think (I'm pretty sure, anyway) that everyone has to deal with stuff like that.

>Still sucks tho
>>
Merry fucking Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8FSXXeDAUI
>>
>>716004595
Bipolar will do that too. I know the feeling. For month long cycles I would feel like there was no point in getting out of bed and lay awake at not contemplating and planning how to dissappear without a trace. Then I would start getting motivation and do good for a few weeks and it just went on and on and on
>>
i been trying to do youtube for about 8 months now and only have 27 subs i really want this to work
>>
>>715969706
>31
>married
>no sex in days
>jerked off last two nights with her sleeping next to me
Tomorrow I'm cumming on her.
If I get some, I'll skeet her. If I have to jerk it again, I'll skeet her.

I'm not posting pictures/proving shit, so go fuck yourself in advance
>>
Christmas is a few days away. I have 60 to my name. Haven't bought anyone gifts. They all bought me something. Feel like shit. Feel like I'm in a hole with no hope to get out. Might an hero.
>>
>>716004595
I'm a different anon passing through, but I'm surprised because you experience the same days as me, except I've never touched drink in my life, does this mean that I might be a socio/psychopath?
>>
>>716004910
Yeah I think it's a bit more rapid cycle with me. It's a real pain in the ass. What meds did you get for it?
>>
>>716005049
No need to an hero over that. I have no one to buy any gifts for.
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.