[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What, no Secrets Thread? What's yours? Me: I want to fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 37

File: secrets.jpg (54KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
secrets.jpg
54KB, 500x333px
What, no Secrets Thread?

What's yours?

Me: I want to fuck a 38 year old from Kansas who just had The (sexual) Awakening
>>
>>715874915

i am strongly sexually attracted to girls in the 8-12 range
>>
>>715875029

ever do anything about it? got your eye on one?
>>
Fucked this milf in front of her 1 year old.
>>
>>715875213

No, officer, never have, never will. thanks for comin by
>>
I'm 26 and talk to a ton of 15 / 16 year old boys, it's never sexual but I find myself attracted to them.
>>
>>715875317

that's how serial killers are made

>track them and you may be pleasantly surprised one day
>>
>>715875475

gril or faggot?

>what am I thinking? of coruse faggot. there are no grils on /b/
>>
>>715875489
Probably, I feel bad about it too. She was nice, but the sex just wasn't good. I actually played league of legends with her before we fucked.
>>
>>715874915
cool
>>715875029
faggot
>>715875213
Even bigger faggot for indulging if not the same faggot
>>715875317
douse yourself in acetone or isopropyl alcohol and then light a match
>>715875346
even bigger faggot for continuing this dumbass conversation
>>715875475
You're the scum of the earth and I hope they do you like Al Capone, dying from Syphilis.
>>715875489
Fuck you.
>>715875557
Correct.
>>715875756
If it wasn't good, it was because you're the type of person to do it in front of her 1 year old.
>That'll put any bitch off, kill yourself now so you save yourself a whole lot of effort in life for nothin.
>>
>>715875557
dude : /
but ya IoI
>>
>>715875213
In all seriousness, no, I wouldn't do anything now, but this whole crazy thing actually started because I boinked a nine year old girl when I was about seventeen. That was a good many years ago, but here's about what happened.

I have a tiny dick. Well, it's not TINY, but it's about four inches long and maybe thick as a quarter. It's a pathetic dick, that's the truth of it right there. And I was super insecure about it in high school.

I was a virgin, because I was worried about my tiny dick and not being able to get a girl off and all that silly shit kids worry about. Plus I was nerdy as fuck. Well, came around to the holidays one year, we had a big family get together.

My sister is adopted, and her biological sister came to the event, and she brought her daughter along with her. She clung to me since she thought I was cool for some reason, and so we spent the first week just hanging around each other while all the adults had their little annual cock contest.

A week in, goes around she's been talking to her mom about how she has this big crush on me. "Aww, how cute!" Never until that moment had I thought about banging a kid, but as soon as I heard about the crush, I realized there was a girl interested in me who wouldn't mind my bite-size dick.

I won't get into the specifics, but came around to banging her, and it fit nice and just right, and that's about when I developed my thing for little girls. Girls I can bang with this useless dick. Did her a good several times, whenever the opportunity came about. Her mother was single so she was much more interested in sleazing her way about trying to land a man than paying attention to her daughter.

It's all just fantasy now, of course. That was the only girl I actually banged. After that, I never touched on another underage girl. Or any girl for that matter. But the fantasy alone keeps me satisfied now, for better or worse.
>>
>>715877141

is she on the pole now? that way you can see her all naked and drink beer at the same time.
>>
i have a girlfriend of over 4 years, but i would dump her in a second for a girl with naturally blonde hair

i am fucking obsessed with natural blondes
i would do anything to be with one, to have children with one
a platinum blonde girl would be worth dying for, if you ask me

i love my girlfriend, but i would easily get rid of her if i knew i could have just one naturally platinum blonde woman for the rest of my life

is that terrible?
>>
my friend molested me when i passed out at his home
>>
That's why i fucked your bitch.
>>
You moved because you're a pussy.
>>
>>715877601

You think I was fool enough to stay involved with her? Son, fuck all that noise. When her and her family went back to their home state, that was the end of it. I spent the next many years in a state of constant fear that she might tell someone what all took place, but nothing ever came about.

Could have ruined my life, but at the time I was just thinking with my dick like any other teenager.
>>
I'm an all around normal college guy.
Except I love little girls. 11-15 is my wheelhouse.
Still fuck girls my age though.
>>
File: capy rider.jpg (61KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
capy rider.jpg
61KB, 355x236px
I'M COMIN FOR DA BADGES :O
>>
>>715877622
yeah, kinda. If it's so important why did you ask her out in the first place?
>>
>>715877860

yeah, pretty sure she's on the pole now
>>
>>715878059

badgers, we don't need no stinking badgers
>>
>>715878169
I wouldn't care if she is. Her mother was a loser and a druggie, she wasn't going anywhere fast to begin with.
>>
>>715878214
it's clearly a camel
>>
>>715878494

exactly. =====> pole
>>
>>715878536
>camel

poor pupper
>>
>>715878655
I'd put her back on this pole, but the poor thing's probably outgrown it.
>>
>might as well
I have a 3 inch dick and act like I don't care about my size when I really would like just a couple more inches.
>>
>be youngfag
>pretty outgoing
>pretty smart
>pretty athletic
>parents beat me at home because I spend too much time on my computer
>homework is on computer
>start developing some depression
>mom overhears me talking about personal stuff with online friend
>tells me I should go into therapy
>head into therapy with optimism
>my parents want to be in the room the whole thing
>therapy doesn't do anything for me because no progress is made without opening up about parents
>stop therapy because parents thought it was useless
>fight every night with parents
>dad is constantly stressed and angry
>mom just psycho
>they divorce
>blame it on me
>well fuck
>just hide away and hope things sort themselves out
>they don't
>parents still argue over phone, text and meeting irl
>more depressed than ever because of insane guilt trip
>quiet irl too
>kind of just sad/mad/depressed all the time
>decide I should open up to somebody privately so I can get some help
>old friend that still goes to same school as me
>friend went through depression so should understand
>open up online to her
>seem to have some closure
>makes fun of me the next day at school
>don't talk to anyone ever again about depression
>not sure if depression is slowing down or just building up deep down
>only way I feel good is if I make people laugh
>I can be good at that
>really though, it's just to mask my depression
>beat by parents
>blamed for divorce
>bullied when I open up about emotions
>sucks to be a dude in this time
>help?
>>
File: miley-camel-toe.jpg (136KB, 1120x1330px) Image search: [Google]
miley-camel-toe.jpg
136KB, 1120x1330px
>>715878536
>camel
>>
>>715878536
>camel2
>>
>>715874915
Imbecile here
What the fuck is this 'Awakening' thing
>>
cars finger tried to mother me in the back of my friend
>>
>me 23 at the time
>local pool at 8 every morning in my fitness routine
>like clockwork tues and thurs a girls school would unload their kids right when I am finished
>go to change rooms
>notice one day some genius designed the change room with a huge hedge near the back in between the showers
>go a bit further down and there is this huge gouge out of the hedge
>peek around and see all of the girls getting changed for their swim
>after a few months I pluck up the courage
>psssst
>four girls come over
>play with this?
>pull towel off full boner
>okay
>they have a little twizzle, jerk it, play with the balls a little bit
>every tuesday and thurs you make me cum
>for next three months routine is go to pool, swim, dry off, get jerked off by the girls and spit my nuts into their side of the change room
>after a couple of months got massive paranoia and never went back there
>went back to home town a few months ago and drove past where the pool was it is now a huge mall complex
>>
>>715878853
Honestly talk to your school councilor or find a teacher you have common interests with and tell them. They can organize things where parents aren't involved
>>
> me 31
> wife 29
> married 3 years
> for the past 7, I've been having an affair with her younger sister
> she's 24
> no strings attached, no emotion, no guilt
> just pure fun sex
> wife has no idea
>>
I'm both disgusted and excited about how easy it is to get underage cumthirsters to get naked on omegle.
>>
>>715880161
You and me both dude. You just go in moderated while clothed, and then get someones attention, then ask if they wanna have some fun haha
>>
File: maggie_trudeau_beaver.jpg (116KB, 497x748px) Image search: [Google]
maggie_trudeau_beaver.jpg
116KB, 497x748px
>>715880161

gtfo
>>
I was part of fast and furious and found out coyotes were funneling rag heads across the Arizona boarder just before we got shut down. Nobody believed me, and all cash and weapons I had disappeared. I returned home broke and disowned by the country I vowed to serve.
>>
>>715874915
Fucked a 75 year old and dated a 62 year old. I'm 22.

I'm only attracted to women over 40 and fortunately they often like me.
>>
>>715880516
did you meet Vin Diesel??
>>
>>715880516

I bleieve this more than anythign else I've ever seen on /b

ever
>>
File: 1459199860348.jpg (372KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459199860348.jpg
372KB, 2560x1024px
I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.
>>
>>715880647
me too!
>>
File: jon benet ramsey alive.png (240KB, 357x359px) Image search: [Google]
jon benet ramsey alive.png
240KB, 357x359px
>>715880647

I have Jon Benet Ramsey in a bunker on my farm.
>>
>>715881196
ewww too old
>>
>>715874915

A secret I've been holding since last week, and it's weird as fuck messing with my brain.... i'm going to greentext it

>4 years ago, go through nasty breakup with gf
>heartbroken as fuck, so in love with her, she wants nothing to do with me anymore
>retreat into solitude, start playing lots of vidya
>after a while suddenly make a new online friend to play with
>their avatar is a cartoon of a grill, but somehow i find it really cute, all of my favorite qualities
>we get to know each other a bit, seems like it's really a girl even though we never cam or spoke
>try not to get TOO attached, i have my suspicions it could always be a fat neckbeard
>i love playing with her, she's always being really encouraging and complimenting me and telling me how well i play
>over the years, every now and then I try to get back into contact with ex, say i miss her, she tells me to fuck off everytime
>oh well at least i still have my online friend
>tell her about all about my exgf
>we talk and cry and laugh with eachother for hours
>she always makes me feel better
>tells me how she's falling for me, starts saying she loves me everyday
>want to tell her the same thing, but even though i'm pretty deep into this weird online thing, beat around the bush because it could be a dude
>fast forward to last week, we're chatting, sending eachother funny pictures of doggos
>she screenshots something she wanted to show me
>notice she has a tab in the background of a gmail account
>JACKPOT

1/2 cont'd
>>
>>715881307
2/2

>now i can figure out who this person really is
>use my cyber police skills to backtrack her email
>a lot of accounts return
>lots of resources and walkthroughs for the games we play
>online journals like tumblr filled with girly shit
>might actually be a real girl
>finally my heart dropped
>going through a site I found a picture of myself and my ex
>wtf.webm
>realize that her email is an abbreviation of my exs dogs names
>on a whim, try getting into that email with the password my ex used for everything
>it signed in
>still in shock as i'm writing this
>don't snoop around, just search for one thing, the game that me and my "online friend" play together
>sure enough, there's the account
>brain doesn't want to believe it
>go back to inbox, about to log out
>notice the unexpected sign in email that I caused, oh well i'll leave it, i'm behind 7 proxies
>notice all the emails under it are from facebook and recognize all the names in the subject are friends of my ex
>brain finally believes it, go vomit
>haven't been online to play with her ever since

all this fucking time it's been my ex i've been spending all my time with, yet every chance i tried to reconnect with her over the years, she's turned me away.

i really don't know how to proceed with this secret, i'm sick.
>>
File: fuck me im irish.jpg (77KB, 570x890px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me im irish.jpg
77KB, 570x890px
>>715881422

>how to proceed

there's always St. Patrick's Day anon
>>
>>715881720
Story?
>>
>>715878853
>only way I feel good is if I make people laugh
>I can be good at that
>really though, it's just to mask my depression

You're way more than half way to becoming a great stand-up comedian. Go check out some books at the library to learn how to write jokes and get on that shit.
>>
>>715881422
its not really your secret rather, it's her secret. Kind of toy with her, and slowly ask her more personal q's. Also ask for a picture
>>
>>715881720
don't know what that means, what does a mick holiday have to do with anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1280x960px
Hi my name is Tiffany I like getting naked on the Internet my nudes are everywhere. :) I also change my appearance a lot because of this
>>
>>715882074
hah always did think about that
>>
File: math-for-dummies.jpg (244KB, 512x594px) Image search: [Google]
math-for-dummies.jpg
244KB, 512x594px
>>715882242

if you have to ask.....
>>
>>715882391
you sound hot lol i totally would take you out lol
>>
>>715882391

are you 12?
>>
>>715881422
shes using you for emotional support. her real life self has needs grater than what you could provide, so she assumed a new identity to get her need for emotional support filled. you're right to feel disgust because that's a shity behavior. she's shown that she doesn't care for your needs but then needs your attention to feel better about herself. she probably rationalizes it as "helping you for your own good" so that you move on and maybe you can be "just friends" in gaming.

thats sneaky, sick behavior. don't tolerate it. dont contact her. if she contacts you, just break it off.

"its been nice but its over."
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>715882585
I'm actually 21
>>
>>715882850
when was the last time you cut yourself?
>>
>>715882850
>no timestamp
mods
>>
>>715882850

just go ahead and show us your cock

>we all know it's coming
>>
File: emitAVw.png (152KB, 500x815px) Image search: [Google]
emitAVw.png
152KB, 500x815px
>>715882206
i'm thinking of doing that but i've seen too much and don't know what to say at this point.
>>715882444
reread it, still don't get the joke. oh well
>>715882765
you're probably right. i just don't understand how if she needs my emotional support, why i can't do that in person? i'm the same person who could give that to her. this shit makes no sense
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1280x960px
I am evil.
>>
>>715883269

>your cock ogtfo
>>
>>715883862

cock
>>
>>715883862
Using mascara doesn't automatically make you pass as a female you know
>>
>>715883469
its a thing called "Revealed preferences". people say they want a better battery life on phones but then the market buys the thinnest phones on the market. likewise, girls want the nice boy but when the opportunity for a bad boy comes along, they follow that one. she wants your kind of familiar friendship but she's living a life without you _except_ in gaming. there she has attention and support for her emotional needs. Your needs are secondary to hers; they are a means to an end.

This way she has the type of man she really wants subconsciously for her daily physical life and her emotional needs are being filled by you.
>>
bmnpp
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
>>715884100
Yeah but can any rando trap have this kinda makeup on fleek? I'm just a gender fluid girl I have girl parts lol ok
>>
>>715884593
sure you do, buddy. sure ya do.
>>
>>715884593
10/10 would breed
>>
>>715884176
fuck man. that stings to hear. i'm not even feeling sad though, i feel brainfucked and really fucking angry now
>>
>>715884593
I have nipples too. Doesn't mean i have girl parts.

Show cervix or gtfo
>>
after family holiday party took sis in law home, was really drunk
i was pretty drunk
she and hubs having difficult time getting pregnant
helped get her into bed
took off her dress, pantyhose
she grabs my package and says not fair and unzips me and plays with me
nailed her bareback, cummed in her
they had a september baby
we never talked about it
>>
Had my way with my athletic half sister when I was 14 yrs - I also pulled a heist at my old electronic store Oceans 11 style and got away with it
>>
File: 1473308057012.jpg (83KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473308057012.jpg
83KB, 960x960px
>>715880516
>>715880584
>>
>>715884746
she lied and decieved you, you should be angry.

she'll deny at first, then she'll have a million great sounding rationalizations about how shes actually helping you be better or have a happier life or something. when she realizes you're hurt she'll throw some shit about how you should be happy to have even this little bit of attention from her busy life w someone better for her.

truth is she just sees you as a "friend" at best and only being nice out of pity and familiarity. my recommendation would to be civil to this "identity" of hers (as she might be playing some conflicted feelings out), but don't continue the relationship unless the truth is established.
>>
>>715885133
heist story pl0x
>>
>>715875029
Nothing wrong with this as long a you don't do anything anon. Just don't go around telling people what you love obviously.
>>
>>715885329
>furiousest
riddickulous keks
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 1280x960px
Meanwhile I'm just reading you guys that literally care too much I mean do you think I really want to meet my next relationship on 4chan.. Something to think about lol
>>
I've thought about beastiality since I was pretty young
>>
>>715885809
>assuming you're up to the task of dating all of /b/
that's some serious narcissism
>>
Addicted to speaking to women online... it gets the best of me... in person I'm successful and married... online I'm single and runchy.
>>
>>715885832
m or f? what do you think about doing ? do you ever cum when thinking about it?
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>715885994
Whoa buddy that's a stretch
>>
>>715885809
Why not, let's date. :3
>>
HookerChan are you here???? It's me!!!!
>>
>>715886277
That pretty face wouldn't last long
>>
You're cute... from married guy
>>
File: 1398374652759.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1398374652759.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>715885809
Like you could do any better than somebody on 4chan
>>
File: 1481508631323.jpg (624KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481508631323.jpg
624KB, 1200x1600px
I miss fingerchan
>>
>>715877622
Oh god there was this plat blonde girl who came into my work... fucking hottest shit I've ever seen in my life, I would have had no chance with her. I regret not stealth taking a picture or something cause fuck man. I would have had no chance with her but still, shit.

Blonde women are amazing unless they're butterfaces. But typically they're not, in my experience.

dun have a secret just wanted to share.
>>
>>715882574
fuck off creep neckbeard
>>
Just got an amazon credit card to buy girly clothes and dildo. I love to feel girly and want to be fucked desperately in the ass
>>
>>715875317
Oh, hey Chris.
>>
>>715880647
>'88

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
>>715886422
Well once my hair grows back.. But you might've got me
>>
>>715874915
I trust literally no one in my life. Every one of them has lied in some way to me or betrayed my trust.

The last came yesterday when I found out my mother - the last person I had any trust in - had been lying and manipulating me for several years, going as far as to intentionally cause breakups with girls I've dated, behind my back.
>>
>>715886646
I do that all the time man. I would love to be a girl
>>
>>715884842
kek
>>
>>715886806
Funny lookin round face, bad skin. Cute eyes tho
>>
>>715886806
Short hair is cute, I like it the way it is
>>
>>715886806
Waste of a naked body
>>
>>715886854
Get fucked in the ass, or dress girly and get fucked in the ass?
>>
I once pooped so much that the entirety of the toilet was full and there was still enough for an oily layer to float on top
>>
When I was 14 a friend asked me to help him drug his cousin so he could have sex with her. My older brother sold drugs and I knew enough about them to know what to get. I only agreed if he would let me fuck her first when we did it. He agreed and we drugged and raped his cousin. After I was finished I rushed off leaving him to deal with it. Never got in trouble for it but always felt bad about it.
>>
>>715886828
I don't trust anyone either. It's just smart.

And as for your mother causing breakups. That's what all mothers do. It's not just yours.
>>
>>715886806
Nice eyelash makeup for a 12 year old boy. Where's your choker?
>>
>>715886806
short dark hair is A+
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-19-22-19-47.png (278KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-19-22-19-47.png
278KB, 1440x2560px
My ex contacted me almost 2 weeks ago. We had a great time. She was crazy flirty, called me daddy again, she even randomly sent me sexy pics to our old joint email account...she never did that ever.
Then she never contacted me since that day.
She's the one that originally ended things with me, and then tried to friendzone me so i told her way back then I'm not having that and to only contact me again if she wants to be more than friends. I never chased her and I'm not gonna ever initiate contact with her.

I wish she texted me again though. I still love her...she thinks i moved on but no.
>>
File: 21curry.png (58KB, 279x343px) Image search: [Google]
21curry.png
58KB, 279x343px
>>715885809
You're. A. Fucking. Dude.

Pushing your moob in with your arm like that ain't foolin me. But it's definitely tricking some of the autistics here. GJ I guess.

But for real. You're obviously like 12-16 and jewish and have a Y chromosome. GTFO
>>
When my nieces stay at my house I let them shower with me if they want to.
>>
>>715885809
Would you date a sissy? Location?
>>
Im a virgin thats had multiple chances to get laid. Tend to bust super early or not get hard at all. Its starting to weigh on my thoughts all the time now and making me think I might be a fag or something.
>>
>>715887037
What drug? I'd use flubromazolam myself. Or a clonazolam/alprazolam/ghb cocktail
>>
>>715886277
Wingy eyelashes and tons of mascara can't get rid of your y chromosome. Fuck off underageb& kike transfaggot
>>
>>715887198
Let's see the sexy pics...
>>
>>715874915
I have shrooms in my closet, but i'm too paraniod the cops will get me if i take them.

they've been in there for almost a year now.
>>
>>715887270
Fuck off, cuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-19-22-23-51.png (249KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-19-22-23-51.png
249KB, 1440x2560px
>>715887198
Another screen.
Who knows.
>>
>>715887198
Pics pls
>>
>>715886967
A little of both.

I prefer to get fucked in the ass wearing lingerie and being a girl but if I'm wearing like a jock or something sexy for guys I can do that too

My favorite thing to do is strip from regular girls clothes down into some designer stockings, garter belt, a wicked weasel thong and an unpadded lace bra and slowly go down on a guy
>>
>>715887340
I could never do that.
Sorry.
>>
>>715887266
How old?
>>
>>715887323
Plain old ghb and some booze. This was before rx products were as available as they are now
>>
>>715875957
Thanks for the input!
>>
>>715887343
Id be more parinoied if them finding it then seeing me taking it
>>
>>715887420
That sounds so hot, how old are the guys you fuck? Any pics?
>>
>>715887385
Nah. I don't post pics of her.
Im actually a man of honor and respect.
>>
>>715887461
7 & 9
>>
>>715887461
Less than 0.

My brother who jerks off in the shower before me and lets me shower with the mess.
>>
>>715879924
that's really awful.
>>
>>715887465
"Would use"
Allegedly. If I'd ever told a cute adventurous pretty girl I was in high school with who wanted to try molly with me due to my reputation of having good drugs that she dropped it on her tongue and then when she passed the fuck out orgasmed repeatedly with my clammy fingers in her wet snatch fumbling around until she came in her coma and jerked like a ragdoll while I cleaned my cum off her thigh with an alcohol rag crying like a bitch. If that had happened.
>>
>>715874915
Here's some secrets.

I watched a 20 year old kid with "developmental disabilities" get beaten to death in a park. He was found about ten minutes later by **PD and they combed the whole park looking for the culprits. He got the boot treatment because he raped a 17 year old runaway. I can't go into more details than that.

I know how to synthesize Hoffman crystal acid. First, you cool your apartment to 70 degrees. Then you cook off about 7 pounds of rice...
..etc etc illegal shit. Not gonna say how here other than you need to make the chemicals to make it, because they're illegal too. The last steps are important though...
The first layer is "burned" and doesn't do anything
The middle layer will straight up fucking kill you if you touch it.
The inside is what you want. That's the lsd.
Owsley isn't made anymore because too many chemists were dying.

SFSF, SF Pirates, and GDF are all just Red & White / HA. All three control the free SRO game in SF / Taking It To The Streets program. Angels still run Haight.
>>
>>715887538
Around my age so like 20 to 25. I'm in college so it's easy to find guys who are willing to try out the bi life.

Not all of them like that I love being girly and just want to do the gay FWB thing and I'm cool with that too. My favorite and most intimate times have probably just been in the shower with a close friend making out and holding each other's cocks and talking about life

It's also always really funny because I love to wear jockstraps so a lot of guys don't get it until they realize they can start to fuck without having to take anything off and just how sexy they can be
>>
I nutted into a bottle of Bailey's for around three weeks (filled it from about 3/4 to the brim) then threw a party with everyone i knew, using that bottle of Bailey's to get everyone wasted. Recently i emailed the video of me nutting in it to one of the guests at the party to see what unfolds from it
>>
>>715881422
that's fuckin' nuts, dude. i would either enjoy the anonymity while it lasts, or fess up and tell her you saw the email in a screenshot.
>>
>>715887603
What are you going to do when they tell??? Hmm I wonder??
>>
>>715887666
Gross... don't slip and fall.
>>
>>715887529
it's in an envelope. they can't read your mail.

do you really think so though?
>>
Damnit
>>
File: this idiot.jpg (95KB, 397x295px) Image search: [Google]
this idiot.jpg
95KB, 397x295px
>>715887541
>Talks to /b/ about ex
>Man of honor and respect.
>>
>>715877653
I'm sorry that happened to you.
How did you find out? if you were passed out
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I have so much ballsack
>>
>>715887854
>>715887538
I have a few pics of myself, really just in underwear, some in lingerie but none with other guys. A few dildo pics too

I would like to start using a GoPro in my shower because that's where a lot of my friends and I do things and there are a ton of angles. Under us, right at hip level, looking down, POV, whatever we want. And I also do a lot of masturbation in the shower and toy use there too

But it would be cool to have a friend who could take pictures of me just solo
>>
>>715887266
when I nanny my neighbours two kids I shower with them as well, full bar and all. Im waiting for one of them to reach out and grab it or play with it, so far no luck just a lot of staring and lip biting
>>
>>715887970
Holy shit.

Somebody debunk this for me, because hiding things in mail seems brilliant.
>>
>>715887894
I dont force them to do it or molest them or anything. Their parents know and are fine with it, they let them shower with their brothers at home so it's not like they've never seen a dick or anything
>>
>>715888109
Lol exactly!
>>
whole lotta 8's
>>
>>715888237
People do this. I've done it. Works great, but if you need it you've gotta like, open it up. And if it's a serious legal case they can subpoena.
>>
>>715888236
how old are they
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (34KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
34KB, 550x421px
>>715888213
>>
>>715887970
A) They have probably gone bad by now and I wouldn't take them for that reason.
B) I don't count on little laws like that to save my ass when probable cause lets them do just about anything they want.
>>
>>715888237
use websites and order your stuff instate. so long as it doesn't cross any borders your flying
>>
>>715879380
Fuck you with your red dit style of repeating the same tired old joke EVERY secret thread.
>>
>>715888109
Well its true.
You don't actually have to be a degenerate to come here. I usually try to help people here.
>>
I've had to make some adolescent boys get naked for my job. I felt guilty for slightly enjoying it and because they were embarrassed.
>>
>>715887465
>ghb
britbong detected
>>
>>715888367
7 and 12
>>
>>715888242
Id be stroking in there with them. Until they get conditioned to enjoy it.
>>
fuck you all I just got 6 digit dubs
>>
>>715880351
"Smell my finger"
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>715888401
It is like the flaps on a small whale
>>
Best korea
>>
>>715888697
whats your job and why do they have to get naked?
>>
I'm in love with someone who I may never see again come a few days.
>>
i infect girls with chlamydia
>>
>>715888903
catholic priest, because Jesus wants them to.
>>
>>715888905
y
y
y
yy
y
y
y
y
y
y
yy
y
y
y
y
y
yy
>>
>>715888903
Juvenile detention facility. Visual search.
>>
>>715888937
Sweet, some day one of your whores will bring you a pill to fix you up just like my blonde cum swamp did for me - what a fuckin top tier slut she was
>>
>>715888869
I like ur head
>>
>>715888888
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>715889189
Yeah? It likes you too buddy
>>
I wish to make columbine shooting look like a joke but guns are illegal in my country
>>
>>715882765
Don't think she knows it's him?
>>
>>715878038
any experience?
>>
>>715889639
of coourse, thats why she put on the fake persona
>>
>>715882850
what's the most explicit pic of you that's out there?
>>
This one is fucking good
>>
Unfortunately correct
>>
File: 1480496703744.jpg (24KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480496703744.jpg
24KB, 403x403px
I sometimes masturbate with a condom on.
>>
>>715889082
whats the procedure?
>>
>>715884842
She already followed the rule of tits or gtfo. You're out of ammo.
>>
>>715889989
The posh fap.

Shit's cash.
>>
>>715889626
You dont need guns. Look up how to make a fertilizer bomb.
>>
>>715874915
i been in an on and off relationship, and everytime we break up, i do some stupid shit, like send and recieve nudes from other chicks and make out with my friend's ex gf. i feel like scum
>>
>>715887266
You always say this but never greentext details.
>>
I totally touched someone in their sleep once and I don't think they know but it's bothered me for 4 years. I was losing my mind at the time but I feel terrible about it but can't apologize or ever make up for it. It's the worst thing I've done in my adult life.
>>
Fucked my cousin literally weekend before last.
>>
>>715890295
Isn't that shit difficult to make? since you need right ratio of fertilizer - fuel - detonator and what not
>>
>>715890561
nothing to really green txt
>>
>>715890121
Does it really apply when enough reasonable doubt has been created that it still may not be a cumdumpster?

This is the end of current year, tits mean nothing anymore. Mental illness is rampant. Girls are boys, boys are girls, gender has been exterminated, the world's gone mad.
>>
>>715890473
will you send me nudes? why do you feel guilty about this?
>>
>>715877622
Same dude . But I've been with mine for 6 years and I'm talking to the blonde on the internet.
>>
>>715890728
rules are rules. It's not "cunt or gtfo".
>>
That's way gross
>>
>>715890773
because i love her, and i had full intentions of staying loyal to her and exclusively to her, but i do stupid shit, and id realize in the middle of things how stupid it is and just jerk back to reality like, "what the fuck have i done".
>>
femanon here
i wash my face in pig blood that i buy from chinese markets
i don't know why i do it really
i search my skin for strange-feeling spots, like bumps or whatever, and cut them out with a razor
i stalk guys much younger than me and manipulate them to get what i want, usually letting me suck them off because there's something incredibly arousing about nervous beta cucks not knowing what to do with themselves when i unbutton their pants
i've considered seeking guys on craigslist but they're usually too old or too cocky for my needs
>>
>>715888242
So It's a story about nothing. Stop mentioning it in every secret thread then!
>>
>>715891137
>i wash my face in pig blood that i buy from chinese markets
okay I'm going to need some timestamped pigs blood
>>
>>715891192
lol why u mad?
>>
>>715890625
Well, what you did is over. No need too dwell on it if you regret it so much. Just never do it again.
>>
>>715891233
A grown ass man takes shower with children....
>nothing to see here folks, move along
>>
>>715891137
how much younger than you?
>>
>>715890625
>go on, show the nice detective where the bad man touched you on the baby doll
>>
>>715880516
Contact attorney JesseTrentadue, Salt Lake. Efforts being made in that arena.
>>
I killed around 5000 people in Afghanistan.

Can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>715891555
they're still legal, if that's what you're asking
biggest age gap was 7 years
>>
I're lost my college periods twice and my parents dont know it
>>
I'm in love with my 18 year old niece. She and I had sexy many times last summer and no one knows.
>>
>>715891830
you know, you are someone. does she know?
>>
>>715891830
>She and I had sexy many times

Are you like... Iranian by chance?
>>
I Cum in my sister's coffee almost on a daily bases
>>
>>715891924
haha no
>>
>>715880516
Bruh, you're lucky they didnt do you like Team Six. I know a homeland security operative that is also on the run.last time i seen him, he told me we were all fucked, had a ballastic traveling backpack with over 300k in it. Brand new fucking bills air sealed in plastic bangs. That back pack looked fuckin legit. Like it could float on top of lava
>>
>>715891804
how old r u? whats the oldest and youngest youve been with?
>>
>>715880537
Ah yes. Ive been wanting one for myself. Recently there was this GILF that would come to my job. Fuckin sexy AF. So fuckin classy, the way she walks and wears here sexy tight dress suits. Her purfume lingers, just the way this bitch carries herself blows me away. Shes 50 yr old widow that travels with a missionary. Made up some shit bout god coming into my life and showing himself to me. Im gonna come over for her to helo me bible study and im just gonna whip my hard piece out and let her enjoy it. Surely shes in need and i heard older woman tend to be hornier
>>
>>715891721
Granted, only 300 of those were confirmed.
>>
>>715880584
Fuck that raging homo in the closet. The doodes a fuckin creep and used PW death to elevate career that fuckin scumbag
>>
>>715892456
I know it sounds outlandish.

Happened though. Sometimes I feel proud I did my job. Sometimes I think about the collateral damage and cry my fucking eyes out.
>>
>>715892598
i used PW's death to elevate my dick, if you know what i mean(erection).
>>
>>715891459
plot twist is that he's the same age as them kappa
>>
>>715892961
I wish i was
>>
when i was 19, i used to sext and exchange nudes with a 17 year old
>>
>>715890703
It's just diesel and ammonium nitrate. Also not hard to make a detonator. Google that shit and get to causing mayhem
>>
>>715878853
Then make me laugh, you little homo. Your blog is depressing as fuck.
>>
>>715879924
Scum.

>>715893078
>when I was a day over 18 years old, I sexted with someone who was 5 days away from turning 18.

Not that big of a deal.
>>
>>715889626

If you can manage to control your impulses and restrain yourself from the temptation to take rash action for a little while longer: you'll live to be old enough to be embarrassed by these thoughts.

The limited scope of your life experiences has obviously given you some reason for frustration and anger, but it is important to understand that life offers the promise of opportunity to experience broader horizons than you've known and that will change how you see the world.

Travel, learn, and avoid miserable people who share your hatred.

Or: keep running your mouth on the internet and watch yourself become a trophy mounted on the wall of some law enforcement officer (read: you can be assured that whatever agency is responsible for your corner of the planet already has a microscope up your ass after this post).

Your choice buckaroo.
>>
>>715886806
Sharpie in pooper + timestamp or gtfo
>>
I want to know what it feels like to relentlessly beat a woman with my bare hands.
>>
>>715877141
If you killed yourself no one would miss you. Never forget that
>>
>>715894490
Why cuz your daddy did that to you?
>>
I regularly molested an old female friend while she was asleep after I learned about sex. Every single time she would sleep over I did anything I wanted, and she never once woke up or found out. I like to think she never found out anyway, it's hotter that way.
>>
File: 1475114648493.jpg (803KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475114648493.jpg
803KB, 1080x720px
>>715874915

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWd3FFfTJgQ
>>
>>715891814

Is that ignorant slut for "I had two abortions"? There are no secrets before god.
>>
>>715894666
nice 666 trips faggot. but no, my dad's dead. women just deserved to be beaten. I would like to be on the end that throws the punches.
>>
File: kpop.webm (2MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
kpop.webm
2MB, 1138x640px
>>715874915
I'm a 48-year-old bald man, father of 2, with a fat wife whom I love. Christian, I bring home the bacon. But I have a deep dark secret.

Every day I secretly fap to kpop in the privacy of my room.
>>
>>715894705
>Every single time she would sleep over I did anything I wanted, and she never once woke up or found out.

she was awake, and scared shitless. Apart from the lightest of touching, you can't do shit to a normal sleeping girl without her waking or knowing.

Different if she's drunk or drugged.
>>
>>715894979
If only you had died instead of him
>>
>>715877601
This exact thing happened to me soke time ago. except it's a cousin and I still see her sometimes. I am also terrifiedto this day that she might tell
>>
>>715875029
12-24 here
>>
>>715875557
Hello there...
>>
40yo married with kids, I am constantly finding whores on CL, started with married, then girls in 20s, had a 18yo and I want younger, preferably HS, but HS girls in my areas don't have any balls and flake, but I'm still looking.
>>
>>715895268
We were kids and she was a heavy sleeper. Regardless, though, greatest years of my life so far. I'd do it all again if given the chance.
>>
>>715874915
I constantly think about killing myself.
My life isn't really that bad, but I just think about everyday.
Like today I was walking across a bridge over a free way and I just thought, if I go head first and time it right that'll be it no more problems. I was walking to miles to a shop cause I had gotten a flat, but the thought really came out of nowhere.
And I live on a third floor and at least once a day I think about going over the rail.
I've never told anyone about my suicidal thoughts. Most people think I'm one of the happiest people, and I'm always making other people laugh, but it I can't tell if that's really me or not.
>>
I just imagine shit in everything i see.
I'm trying so hard to stop seeing shit.
I've been slapping myself.
How the fuck do i stop
pls help im litteretly fucking crying
>>
>>715895011
More like Chinese rap
>>
>>715878743
Drop ur Kik n I'll hear ya out.
>>
>>715895692
Same. I talk about it all the time, and nobody takes me seriously anymore because of it.

People think I'm really funny, but I really have no sense of humor at all, I'm just really mean and people think I'm joking.
>>
>>715895839
kill me
>>
>>715895279
kek umad feminazi?
>>
>>715895962
I'm not even mean. I legit make jokes.
Did standup a couple times.
I just try to say things that make other people happy.
I've tried to kill myself twice with pills, but it didn't work. Both times I was just unconscious for like 2 days.
I almost jumped a few months ago when I got some bad news, but I was able to change it.
>>
>>715887271
Nah dude, I got the same thing, (I dont have the premature cumming thing tho, I just lose my boner) its called Performance Anxiety, and idk how to fix it, they say you have to "lose yourself in the moment" but it's pretty fucking hard when all you think about is your dick that's about to go soft
>fuck this fucking anxiety dude
>>
>>715896248
If only I could be so lucky. Most of the bad news I get is set in stone.

Well, the best of luck to you anon, it's always nice to talk to someone else who knows the feels, even for a short time.

>>715896581
Anxiety is the real root of evil, wreaking havoc on the minds of people on a global scale... I want it to stop.
>>
I wish I had cancer.
I want to die. Slowly.
I'd kill myself if I found someone to do it with.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-00-57-52.png (101KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-00-57-52.png
101KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>715895839

You may be schizophrenic. You should share your concerns with a doctor. They make antipsychotic medications which can help.

The important thing to understand is that your ability to perceive reality and make rational decisions may be compromised.

You need to trust the people you love to help you overcome your paranoia. You may even be suspicious of this advice. You cannot get better without taking a chance and trusting the people who love you to help you get treatment.
>>
>>715896691
Most of the bad stuff that happens tend to be my own fault, and it really fucks with me.
To think if I had just done it differently it wouldn't be so bad.
The stuff I can't control I'm actually able to let go pretty easy.
I just feel like I'm always fucking up, how could I be so terrible.
>>
I'm in love with two of my best friend's girlfriends. Also, I've helped in a crime.
>>
>>715896767
What's amazing to me is that people think that vomiting is evidence that they're sick, but when they have emotions like this they somehow think that is normal or acceptable.

Your brain is not producing neurotransmitters sufficiently quickly to compensate for the rate that they are being absorbed.

You have a chemical imbalance which is making you feel unbearable suffering.

This is something you need to discuss with a doctor.
>>
When I lost my job and it took 3 months to find another, I was a two days from being evicted and I did a sexual favor for money so I wouldn't be homeless. The guy paid my rent in full after. But I have never stopped feeling like a piece of shit since, and now I frequently work 60 hour weeks, because I am terrified of ever being that desperate again. Nobody knows about it.
>>
>>715878853
I know how that shit feels man.
>be beginning of 2016
>last year of high school
>gonna be great
>get really close to a girl when she's going through a breakup
>she's the best friend i've ever had.
>I finally feel geniune joy for once
>hang out every day
>we have feelings for eachother
>she still cares about her ex.
>goes back to him
>blames everything that happened between them on me.
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend
>me and her childhood friend are close
>bond about how she's been a bitch
>end up dating her
>best 6 months of my life, first love.
>she comes over one day
>"i'm leaving you Anon"
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend
>everyone i open up to leaves me.
>no longer get close to anyone cus no self esteem.
2016 has been shit.
>>
>>715896889
Change the "most" part in that first line to "About half" and you've got an accurate description of me.
>>
>>715897140
what did u do? can u tell the details?
>>
>>715897155
Bruh
>>
>>715897227
Shit fucking blows.
And recently I've been thinking I need a relationship.
I've only ever had 2 gfs, and I left them. Last one I prolly shouldn't have.
But now when I think about a relationship, all I think is how I'm gonna fuck it up. What stupid shit am I gonna do that's going to make them hate me.
>>
>>715897436
It also doesn't help that I've had Dysthemia for as long as I can remember. I always told myself once I can find someone to love i'll be able to love myself and be happy, but that just made it worse.
>>
>>715897498
I've never had a gf, and I'm turning 31 in April.
>>
>>715897140
are you male or female? How bad was the favour? has he ever asked for another one?
>>
>>715897686
Dysthymia*** sorry about that
>>
>>715897299
It was a casual friend of mine at the time, an older guy in his 50s. Said he'd pay my rent if I spent an evening with him. He picked me up, we had dinner. Went to his place. I gave him a nude massage, sucked his cock, I let him fuck me. He brought me home after, and gave me an envelope with $2000 in hundred dollar bills. I paid my rent in the morning. Not that interesting really.
>>
>>715897770
Wow. are you still in contact?

You did what you needed to do, anon.
>>
>>715897733
I'm a woman. It ended up being like a date where I put out after. He told me if I ever found myself in a situation like that again, to call him and he'd always help. I made sure never to be in that situation again though.
>>
>>715897911
We did stay friendly for awhile, he never mentioned it and neither did I. This was about 5 years ago, and I eventually moved.
>>
>>715897720
See that's what I'm saying, my life isn't so terrible.
But I just can't seem to be happy with it.
And I'm sorry about that anon. Hopefully there is someone somewhere. There's nothing really to but the all the cliche bullshit that's been said.
>>
During my military career I would go to countries like Thailand, The Philippines, and Indonesia and promise women that I loved them and I would marry them. I would proceed to convince them to let me fuck them raw and let me cum inside them. I did this for years so i probably have at least 1 child out there
>>
>>715898104
oh 5 years, fair enough. You dating anyone atm? must be hard with 60hr weeks
>>
>>715897686

Dysthymia can be treated. SSRI's aren't the only medications available. When I eventually switched to an SNRI (atomoxetine), I was effectively cured.
>>
>>715898624
I don't take any medication. I'm part of a family that never goes to the doctors unless it's an emergency, so I've always just kept my mouth shut and dealt with it.
>>
>>715897770
where did he cum? what was it like sucking his cock? and did u cum?
>>
>>715874915
My dad had me take Karate so I could be safe. I have a glitch in my brain that kind of puts me in danger. I have no startle reflex and my fear don't kick in until I have a reasonable grasp of how much danger I am in. He had me learn karate so I had a programmed response to danger. Same glitch makes me a bit of a social retard. It's hard for me to lie because I blurt out whatever is on my mind when asked and I cannot really fake emotions all that well. If I'm expressing it, I am actually feeling it. Ironically, I am a walking lie detector. And yes, it is partially a high-functioning version of autism.
>>
>>715899019
>faggot detected

>>>/lgbt/ is over there fag
>>
>>715899371
I was thinking "Wow that has to be autism". Read till the end. Was not disappointed.
>>
Here is the biggest secret I have only revealed to my closest friend.

I have been masturbating solely to my little pony pornography since the summer of 2015, I haven't smacked it to human poon in over a year just to see if I could. My porn folder of pure my little pony porn is almost 16 gigabytes, and there are no videos over 30 seconds long or anything of this porn so it is mostly images and gifs. I have a pringles can vagina I built and smack into and then take it apart to hide the individual pieces since I live with my parents. Instructions on how to build a pringles vagina can be found here: http://buildavagina.com/make-a-vagina/full-build-instructions-mrs-pringles/

Go ahead and call my cringe and tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>715898923

Yeah, well: That's obviously working super well for you!

"suck it up" isn't a viable solution to tuberculosis. Why do you think it's a viable solution to Dysthymia?
>>
>>715899705
lmfao that's just sad anon. Are you even attracted to humans anymore?
>>
>>715899805
I know it's not a viable solution but I don't change it because I already plan on offing myself when it's not the Holiday season.
>>
16 tables in my database
>>
>>715899488
Growing up, not too many people were aware of what it was. Now a single paragraph can reveal it. Autism when I was young was a synonym for mental retardation, not just being differently able (dim-smart mix, differently resourced brain).
>>
>>715900041
Does this still affect your daily life anymore? Or have you learned to sort of control it.
>>
>>715899922

That's stupid.

I'm going to paraphrase our conversation:
1) "I've had a broken arm my entire life"
2) "I used to have a broken arm. You know: doctors can fix that with a cast."
1) "I know, but my family doesn't utilize western medicine"
2) "Maybe that's why you arm hurts"
1) "I agree. I haven't corrected the problem because I'm just going to amputate it because it hurts so bad"

Look: your families medical philosophy obviously hasn't done you any favors. If you want to embrace that philosophy in the face of evidence that it is inadvisable that's your prerogative(read: self-inflicted "social-Darwinism") but if you don't want to get better, don't waste my time by pissing and moaning about how unhappy you are.
>>
>>715900252
I let people I meet know the gist of my glitches right off the bat. Romantic interests don't last long because, apparently, lying or embellishing is required. I'm the only one at work who is allowed to avoid interacting with the public.
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (2MB, 3000x1696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
2MB, 3000x1696px
>>715881422
Youre friendzoned to the max. She likes you emotionally but is repulsed by the idea of fucking you again. Drop her like trash in the bin.
>>
>>715896773
May be
>>
>>715900601

Dude. Quit making excuses. When you wake up: drink some coffee and call a doctor to make an appointment. There may be a waitlist. If so: get on it. Then start marking days off on the calendar. The appointment will arrive before you know it. Then it may take anywhere from 1-3 weeks before you start feeling like a human again.

Or don't! 24 years of Dysthymia combined with some really good drugs have given me a superpower: complete indifference to the death of strangers on the internet.

I hope you take my good advice, but at the same time, I really don't care if you don't. I don't have any skin in the game TBH.
>>
>>715878853
You don't need therapy, you need to get your shit together. Time to face the facts:

Your parents are assholes, but will die much sooner than you. And even before then, there will come a long period when they'll be old and weak, and it'll in your power to refuse ANY help they might need.

Your "friends" are mostly assholes too, but that's just because they're mostly morons. Most people are, that's just how the world works.

Find a job and your own place to live ASAP. Get self-reliant. You'll be able to say "Fuck everyone" and get away with it. You'll get to decide what people you surround yourself with (if anyone).
Until then, just hang on to thoughts of when it will finally be better, and let that fuel you into making that reality.
>>
>>715900853

Oops, lol. NM! (Thought >>715900601 was the guy with dysthymia)
>>
I once fisted my roommate's girlfriend. I also whipped her, beat her, fucked her ass, and shoved a squash in her ass before blowing my load all over her face.
>>
>>715900931

Hate to say it but this is reasonably good advice. If your parents are literally physically abusing you because you are spending too much time on the computer you were born to half-wits.

If you're still in high-school: they do have some social services available to help depending on what state you're in.

If you're 18+ years old: you need to get financial aid/student loans/pell grant so you can afford to pay rent while you're in school.

If your parents refuse to fill out the FAFSA: find a random girl who is willing to fake-marry you in vegas/at the county courthouse so you don't have to put them on your FAFSA.
>>
>>715896581
Dude performance axiety is the perfect term for it. It littery kills me. Idk why, but I have no problems at all until it comes to sex. Like head and other shit im good with, but as soon as it comes to sex I get super stressed and stuff. It also doesn't help that I can bearly get hard after a number of drinks, and I tend to drink a lot to lower the axiety. Its a catch 22.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.