[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian here. Please explain something to me. Americans voted

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 58

Canadian here. Please explain something to me.
Americans voted Trump to be your next President but the Electoral College has to agree. WTF is up with that. And what happens if they decide no he isn't?
>>
>>715689843
That's what you call a Republic. It's built in place to prevent illegal aliens (british) form rigging the election.
>>
>>715689949
Go to bed Bruce, you're drunk.
>>
>>715689843
Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>715689843
We have a constitution that is like 5 pages long. Read up for yourself, definitely faster than waiting for a reply

https://www.constituteproject.org/constitution/United_States_of_America_1992
>skip to Article II for election of President
>>
>>715689843
>Canadian
>>
>>715689843

Canadian here. We're an absolute fucking disgrace for electing a man based on his looks.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/02/harper-right-about-trudeaus-deficits

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/more-spending-higher-deficits-the-liberals-are-playing-a-dangerous-game/article32635371/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeaus-first-budget-aims-to-spur-growth-with-29-billion-deficit/article29335996/

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/dont-blame-the-economy-for-trudeaus-deep-deficits

http://globalnews.ca/news/3000667/canada-expected-to-run-bigger-deficit-than-trudeau-budgeted-td-bank/
>>
>>715689843
We are a republic. That is how republics work.

Anyway, if they say no, they all lose their jobs at next election, and we would see an unprecedented Republican revenge victory in 2 years. It'd likely be the end of the Democratic party as a major player if they do that.
>>
Civil war
>>
>>715689949
This.
>>
>>715690713
Actually, you're the only republic in the world with an Electoral College.
>>
so basically what happens if the electoral college blocks him, then the vote is sent to the House (which is Republican majority) and they vote on it
>>
>>715690568
Fuck off harper lover. He is a piece of shit and you should be ashamed you damn Alberton.
>>
File: 1407941281647.jpg (62KB, 650x589px) Image search: [Google]
1407941281647.jpg
62KB, 650x589px
>>715690568
Fuck off Ezra.
>>
>>715689843
It's one of our checks and balances.
A) empowers rural America preventing it from being the United States of LA and NY.
B) prevents a dictator or cult leader from seizing power with a mob of idiots.
C) prevents a person from cheating then getting in and changing the rules.
It's a pretty good system.
If they overturn the vote two things happen.
Most of them do jail time for lying under oath/perjury and the senate or congress I forget atm decides who should be president.
No matter what happens, he'll be president.
>>
>>715691164
>>715691251
Just embarrassing.

Trudeau's fans are so incompetent.
>>
>>715690568
You have to be full retard to think we elected Trudeau cause of his looks.

HE WAS ELECTED BECAUSE HARPER HAS DOWN SYNDROME

I don't like Trudeau tbh but he's better than Harper.
>>
>>715691164
>Alberton
Eastfag moocher confirmed
>>
>>715691433
>better than Harper
He's the same as Harper with added SJW bullshit and massive deficits.
>>
>>715691068
So we elect one parliament to choose the prime minister, and another parliament to pass laws; other countries elect one parliament to do both. Yeah, I know the presidency isn't the same position as prime minister, but we don't have a prime minister or anything remotely like it, so this is the closest analogy, and the writers of the US Constitution seem to have thought of the electoral college in those terms, being very familiar with the British system.
>>
>>715691433
Harper was okay, but we needed a change of house. Shit was getting too controlling and power mad. Hopefully just a few years with the pretentious prick and we can change again.
>>
>>715689843
In fact, Sec. Clinton got more votes than Trump, by about 3 million (@ 3% of the vote total). But as you point out, Trump "wins" the election.

This is indeed an embarrassment. Worse than an embarrassment, this shows clearly that America is not a democracy, but is instead an oligarchy (government of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich). In this context, it is interesting that poor white Americans voted overwhelmingly for Trump.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481310433997.jpg (29KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481310433997.jpg
29KB, 600x718px
>>715689843
>>
>>715690568
>>
File: shaun king blm7.jpg (166KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king blm7.jpg
166KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>715691299
>Most of them do jail time for lying under oath/perjury

No. No state has a law that holds electors responsible for their selection.

What actually happens is states with faithless elector laws withold the votes made by electors who vote against their pledges... meaning they don't count. In I think one state (Minnesota), voting against your pledge disqualifies you from serving as an elector in the future.
>>
>>715691579
Another Canadian here. In ours and the British system the Prime Minister and the Cabinet Ministers must come from the Legislature. So the effective executive offices must also have won seats in the law-making House.
>>
File: 1478919945092.jpg (854KB, 3066x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1478919945092.jpg
854KB, 3066x2300px
>C) prevents a person from cheating then getting in and changing the rules.
oh kinda like how Trump got the Russians involved in the hack
>>
>>715691645
Fuck off. Regional representation keeps the minority groups from getting totally fucked. Dont be salty just cause RoboPresident 5000 failed against a moron in a wig.
>>
File: 1470820320691400300.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1470820320691400300.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>715691401
You mad bro?
>>
File: map of us 50 percent .png.jpg (120KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
map of us 50 percent .png.jpg
120KB, 800x520px
>>715689843
The electoral college exists because of pic related.

The blue represents where half the US population lives.

As you can see, a popular vote isnt entirely fair as these few counties would be able to dictate the rest of the country. Basically old people (Florida) and inner city fuckups would control the country.
>>
>>715689843
The electoral college doesn't decide who ISN'T president, they decide who is. If no candidate gets 270 votes, then congress decides from THE CHOICE OF WHO WAS RUNNING, they can't just elect someone at random.
>>
>>715691299

Sure doesn't seem like they're doing too great with B and C.

Also, no, none of them would do jail time if they go against their state. They are perfectly allowed to do that, otherwise there's no point in the EC existing.
>>
>>
>>715691645
If anything it's the other way around, the fact that places like California and New York are over populated to create these pockets of voters shows that they are the Oligarchy who impose their will on the rest of the "united" states. It takes 3000 counties vs 50 to overcome this highly overpopulated, and for the most part artificially created by globalist ideal, demographic
>>
>>715689843
The Electoral College is better because the retarded passions of the mob could quite possibly elect a piece of shit, tyrant or generally unsafe person for presidency, so da electors were supposed to make sure that didn't happen. I think the college has only voted against the will of the general public like 2 times in the US's entire history though.
>>
>>715691759
Pretty sure it's also perjury in some states where they sign a statement anon.
>>
File: Reichstagsbrand.jpg (22KB, 240x308px) Image search: [Google]
Reichstagsbrand.jpg
22KB, 240x308px
>>715689843
I can't wait until 9/11 part 2 happens and Trump becomes emperor. SUCK IT LIBTARDS, YOU'LL BE HUNTED DOWN AS TRAITORS!
>>
>>715690568

Every response top this post was essentially "fuck off".

Enough said!
>>
>>715691645
If you had a system based in the total number of votes Trump would have just campaigned to get that. You can't blame him for having a good strategy and putting all the effort where votes count most.

You have a system, he played by the rules, he won.
>>
>>715689843
Other question - how long until they vote?
>>
>>715692153
this, I'd like to hang some of the shills
>>
>>715692142
uh, no, they've never voted against the "will of the voters". There have been a handful of "faithless" electors, but they've never been enough to change the outcome of an election.
>>
>>715689949
No, Alexandra Hamilton came up with the EC so electors could discuss who to elect based on popular vote and so smaller states have more of a say
>>
>>715691935

Sounds like someone has never heard of voter disenfranchisement, which happened on an unprecedented scale in this last election with voter ID laws that disproportionately targeted, you guessed it, minorities.

By the way, it's not like they didn't have official ID's when they went to vote. They had plenty of those. They just didn't have the exact one demanded.
>>
>>715689843
they won't decide to vote against him.
you have one little piss ant moron who says he won't.
nobody's worried about the clown.

hillary lost.
get over it.
>>
>>715692176
This, plus you're not counting all the people in red states who didn't vote because we knew it was in the bag.
>>
>>715692217
They vote on the 19th. If only there was some magical way to look stuff up on the internet...
>>
>>715690568
He was elected because Harper played fear politics and Canadians are smarter than that
>>
>>715689843
>WTF is up with that.

Back when US became independent fastest form of communication was guy on horseback or sail boat. Electoral college was only practical way to arrange presidential election.

>And what happens if they decide no he isn't?

Society becomes unstable and there might be even revolution.
>>
>>715692335
Translation: People too dumb to vote should vote. Illegal immigrants should vote. Tourists should vote. People from countries we're at war with should vote.
>>
>>715692176
Played by the rules huh?

Like telling voters to go vote on the wrong day?
Or having connections to Russia in violation of the law?
Maybe those conflicts of interest that he seems to refuse to put to bed.

Oh yeah, totally playing by the rules.
>>
>>715691068
We are a constitutional republic and the ellectoral college was put in place to protect smaller states with less population from states with bigger populations.
>>
>>715692419
>Canadians are smarter than that
>Trudeau literally takes millions from communist china
How's that legal weed? oh right you never got that. You just got Somalians in free hotel rooms getting welfare checks and raping girls.
>>
>>715691759

The constitutionality of that will be tested if a faithless elector does vote against their party. Arguably, the states do not have the power to enforce any penalty, including removing electors.
>>
>>715692335
Alright fair enough if true. I dont know what kind of shady ass fucked up shit you boys are up to down there. We just need any old photo id and maybe a utility bill/bank statement if you arent voting in the constituency listed on your id
>>
>>715692534
Nobody said it was a perfect solution, just a slightly less shitty alternative to getting fucked by the government more
>>
>>715692332
Don't say "no" you ignorant asshole. It's both what you said and what anon said. It's not black or white, it's multi faceted.
>>
>>715689843
>Canadian here

Stopped reading there. You don't matter.
>>
File: Beaver pair question mark.png (56KB, 1031x447px) Image search: [Google]
Beaver pair question mark.png
56KB, 1031x447px
>>715692335
>unprecedented scale
Did you forget the Jim Crow laws that essentially prevented all blacks from voting? Your country has had shit-tier enfranchisement since day one. Do you even democracy?
>>
File: 1471163751956.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1471163751956.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>715693037
TFW blacks had the vote in the US while Eurotards still had monarchy.
>>
>>715692217
Ha, ha, fucking ha, faggot. At what time?
>>
If they don't, the low end of the US gene pool aka trump supporters, will threaten civil war. The progressives, finally fed up with the fuckwits, will decide to leave the union and form their own countries. The progressives, having the skill sets necessary to succeed in the current economic climate and the values systems to be successful, will prosper and never look back - happy they are finally free of the fuckwits. The fuckwits, aka trump supporters and conservatives, will suffer further economic declines, further declines in overall wealth sinking finally to third world tier status with the blue states pretty much using them as the local sweatshop for their own enrichment.
>>
>>715693303
On paper, maybe. Also Im Canadian so we had everyone but women and Status Indians (not a race, but a separate class of citizen based on treaty rights) since the time you assholes were fighting a war over not enslaving people.

Oh and constitutional monarchy is totally a thing
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390KB, 3072x2048px
Liberal here. Trump won. The electoral college will elect him.

It's over.

Trump will be great for America: He'll destroy the rest of the middle class (the redneck filth that voted for him), and he'll help decimate islam.

Frankly I don't know why more liberals don't support him, we (the coastal elite) will benefit the most under his policies.
>>
>>715693573
Marketable skills like being a bitch and liberal arts degrees? Have fun without working class people.
>>
>>715692156
tits or gtfo
>>
>>715693640
True. The liberals will do the best. I look forward to him and the republicans raping the very people who supported him. They deserve the butt fucking that's coming to them.
>>
>>715692666
hail satan
>>
>>715693819
Me too my friend. It's going to be glorious.

We'll have the last word.
>>
>>715691963
That's how population density works, and just because someone is in a city doesn't make them an idiot.
>>
>>715693701
Marketable skills in finance, technology and values such as a world view not a parochial view and looking to the future not the past. There's a reason the progressive states eat red states for lunch economically. Working class?
The elites are the new working class. You and your kind are the anachronism that will become the sweatshop of the future for the progressive states. Your boy trump is already seeing to that. Opposition to minimum wage anyone?
>>
>>715693588
>we had everyone but women and Status Indians
what do want a cookie? leafs still discriminate against indigenous people so take your holier than thou shit and fuck off down the road.
>>
>>715693640

Trump will indeed be great for me. But he will not be great for my friends. Or some of my family. Or the many people who can't seem to just catch a break from all the shit life throws at them.

If I was only interested in the well-being of myself then Trump would indeed be the best choice. But the day I vote for someone based solely on how much they'll enrich my pocketbook, instead of by what I know to be just and fair, is a cold day in hell.

Trump will be president. This is a fact. But I will continue to work so that in two years we can hopefully salvage what is left of diplomatic relations and chain down the corporate oligarchy. And then, four years from now, prevent this kind of travesty from happening again.

That's the idea anyway.
>>
>>715694535
Agreed. But it's sill going to be glorious to watch those trump supporters get royally butt fucked.
>>
>>715692904
No, you are also correct.
>>
File: trump_votes.jpg (115KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_votes.jpg
115KB, 960x960px
>>715689843
Actually more Americans voted for Hillary.
>>
>>715692153
>derp

When 9/11 part 2 happens dirty donnie will be blamed just like Bush was and it will make it easier for a democrat to win next election.
>>
>>715694141
Yes, because financial leaders are traditionally very "progressive". Trump is an asshat but at least he opposes the regressive left. The elite can forever feel free to not give a shit. The world view posited by leftists is proven garbage.
>>
>>715691880
in what way did russia help trump?

if i were to go to the olympic 100m race and tripped up usain bolt, i am not helping the person who comes second, im holding back bolt, any of the other runners could win

if trump was that bad of a candidate, the greens or libs would have beaten him, stfu you cuck and just admit that russia pointed out how corrupt the clintons are and people realised they do not want that
>>
>>715694369
I was replying to a jackoff who thought the United States had particularily good voting rights. And not in voting rights.
>>
File: eatsperiod.webm (2MB, 926x718px) Image search: [Google]
eatsperiod.webm
2MB, 926x718px
>>715690568
he got the young votes and pot smoker votes you pleb. Watch what happens if he doesn't legalize pot by April 20th 2017, it will be him breaking every election promise he made.
platform
>non privatization
Trying to privatize everything just like the last guy
>overturn that spy bill or change it
they didn't change shit and pushed it threw
>End those fucking bullshit free trade agreements and digital crap
nope he pushed it threw
>Restore our protected parks and environmental science
hasn't done shit but added a carbon tax when we don't make enough carbon to have an impact
>Legalize weed by April 20th 2017 we'll see what happens but he said he can't due to UN international treaties
>>
>>715695380
also, "we have proof it was russia" but we arent going to impose any sanctions on those involved like we have done in the past we are just going to talk shit to putin for 2 more months then leave trump to deal with the mess and then blame him for the state of the relations between the 2 countries
>>
>>715690713
there is actually no way aside from assassination or war to stop Trump from taking his rightful place.
>>
>>715695152
Being this retarded. So sad the left had to make up so much bullshit to try and win the election. Now they either have to own up to being liars or double down and keep pretending that Trump is "literally Hitler"
>>
>>715695359
The "worldview' by the left is the one that is winning economically. Have fun being our bitch.
>>
how did that sexual assult lawsuit against trump go that libfags were 100% convinced would see him arrested?
>>
>>715695778
How so? Are you enjoying the welfare state?
>>
>>715695704
>So sad the left had to make up so much bullshit to try and win the election.
sure kid
>>
>>715695380
When there's a race with two people and you hold back one then you are effectively helping the other win. Trying to say that the third parties EVER have a chance in the election race is ignoring how tiny they are compared to the two big parties.

Funny how you mention corruption in the Clintons when Trump's charity seems to only exist to donate to Trump, Trump refuses to give up control of his companies to a blind trust instead of his children as would be proper to prevent conflict of interest, and recently sought to get the names of prominent climate change scientists who attended conventions with views he disapproved of so he and his party could spearhead a witchhunt.

You claim to have voted against corruption and then decided to go ahead and let the swindler waltz right on in. Get ready, because you'll be eating the shit sandwich like everyone else soon enough.
>>
>>715695888
Considering the economy is actually doing pretty damn spiffy under Obama? You bet!
>>
File: fat retards.jpg (83KB, 898x603px) Image search: [Google]
fat retards.jpg
83KB, 898x603px
>>715694535
well I didn't vote for him. I'm just looking for the silver lining.

And the silver lining is that the filth in red states will be obliterated. Sadly so will our friends who're middle-class.

But we (upper-middle class liberals) will make out like bandits.

the retards who howl the loudest.... will be hurt the most. and I can't wait to see it.

pic related.
>>
>>715695901
>occupy Democrat
You retards already tried Wallstreet and got laughed into obscurity there too. Guess we'll have a good laugh as another one of your tirades crashes and makes you all look like fools.
>>
>>715695901
How does investigating Trump keep democrats out of office? It's like you don't know what an investigation is even for.
>>
>>715689843

that's not Obama's picture.....

trumps already done more for america then Obama did in 8 years, and hes has not even been sworn in yet
>>
>>715689843
>Americans voted Trump to be your next President
Actually more individual people voted for Hillary, but their votes are represented in the Electoral College according to the number of electors in their states, and each state can set it's own rules for how those electors represent the results of the election within their state--most go with winner take all--and the number of electors for each state is equal to the number of representatives it has, so by winning the in the right states, a candidate only really needs about 33% of the popular vote to win the election.

>the Electoral College has to agree
Yes and no; some states mandate that the electors should vote according to their prescribed method of representing the popular vote, but others do not, and in any case they can choose to ignore such mandates and their votes still count though they may be fined.

>WTF is up with that
It's complicated, and crazy, and probably outdated since the 1950's when everyone could watch the campaigns on TV and most people learned to read an write.

>And what happens if they decide no he isn't?
They won't. This would demonstrate that american democracy is a sham, which of course everyone already knows. That would be a step too far; no one wants to see the proof that the american people are entirely disenfranchised pawns in the upper class's game--that might cause some serious unrest.

It's not that we don't know it's true, just that we are happy to go along with it if they keep up a facade of cooperation.
>>
>>715695901
Anyone with half a neuron connected can see that most of their propaganda was total bullshit
>>
>>715695888
Welfare state? That's pretty much most of the red states who rely on the blue states for funding. When you folks can stand on your own feet, then try that line of argument.
>>
>>715689843
hurr durr I dont understand american politics.

Fuck off.
>>
>>715695901
If the CIA wants to be taken seriously by anyone who's not a #notmypresident wastrel, they should present some actual evidence besides their "good word". 'Cause we all know the CIA's long history of 'truthfulness', right?
>>
>>715695992
think of it like this then, if 2 people entered a cooking competition, and somebody noticed that one person put poison in their food and then told everybody, nobody would eat the poisoned food and at the same time the other competitors food doesnt taste any better than it would have originally, so technically hasnt been helped with their cooking, which one would you eat?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (121KB, 878x960px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
121KB, 878x960px
>>715691880
Russia didn't do anything, its been in the news two weeks now and zero evidence has been brought forward.
The whole "Russia hacked the election" is and intentional misdirection because hillary recounts turned up so much voter fraud in favor of hillary.

Never mined the obvious media polling fraud saying hillary has 99% chance of winning, with polls like 40% trump 60% hillary, the lie was obvious by looking at the rallies.
>>
>>715694996
>>
File: trump supporters.jpg (415KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporters.jpg
415KB, 2048x1536px
I am excited for AG Jeff Sessions.

His "new war on drugs, especially marijuana and opiates" is going to put a LOT of /b/tards in prison (where they belong, let's be honest).

Do you know how much redneck filth smokes weed? Does meth? Does opiates? TONS of trump's own shitposters will go to prison.

Again, just looking at the silver lining.
>>
>>715696082
As compared to...?
>>
>>715696150
>Guess we'll have a good laugh as another one of your tirades crashes and makes you all look like fools.
talking about trump I assume
>>
>>715696323
This fucking analogy
>>
File: trump_supporters00.jpg (30KB, 362x383px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters00.jpg
30KB, 362x383px
>>715696237
the problem is that most of the red state in-breds don't have even half a neuron connected
>>
>>715696287
It's not the CIA who brought this up, they're just confirming what several independent groups have already announced. They have the data and logs that demonstrate definitive hacks dating back to summer against the DNC. They also have data that those hacks were orchestrated against the RNC as well, though they didn't release anything they found there.

So, which is more likely. That politics are so honest that the DNC had a ton of dirt on them and the RNC was clean as a whistle? Or that someone had an agenda?
>>
>>715696454
>>
>>715696272
So you do see the problem with the ideology then? If you didnt waste money keeping them afloat they might actually learn to swim by themselves. Most every form of welfare is absurdly detrimental
>>
>>715696643
Do you realize that Trump didnt win solely based on gun-tootin rednecks?
>>
>>715696648
Why would they wait until now to say anything about it? Do you honestly believe they'd have said anything if Trump didn't win?
>>
>>715696482
Bush. Isn't that obvious?

Recessions don't come from sitting presidents. They're a chain of events that began years before and have finally reached their conclusion.
>>
>>715696179
Such as?
>>
>>715696834
well the only reason trump won, was that democrats didn't show up.

and she still won by 4,000,000 votes.

trump won by less electoral votes than Obama in 2008 and 2012.
>>
>>715696648
>They have the data and logs that demonstrate definitive hacks dating back to summer against the DNC.
None of which they have presented for anyone to review in any context, and all of which they recieved from the DNC.
>>
File: trump_supporter00 (2).jpg (946KB, 1834x2821px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter00 (2).jpg
946KB, 1834x2821px
>>715696834
yes, he also had non gun-totin rednecks and mentally handicapped people too
>>
>>715696699
One doesn't just abandon the less fortunate among us. That may be the christian conservative view but it's not a view for those with values.
>>
>>715697004
They've been screaming from the rooftops for months now.

Seriously? I didn't think anyone actually believed that "they're only talking about it now" nonsense.
>>
>>715692335
How did voter laws target literally anyone? All you needed was an ID
>>
>>715696331
Could you post some examples of widespread voter fraud? I can't find anything
>>
>>
>>715697051
>she won
Sorry you lost me
>>
>dipshits actually believe the Electoral College was put in place to give small states a say
It was put in place to keep the stupid general public from electing stupid people. Trump is why we have an electoral college. They exist to block people like him from taking highest office.
>>
File: voter_fraud.jpg (27KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
voter_fraud.jpg
27KB, 534x401px
>>715697298
here's one

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2016/10/28/voter-fraud-suspect-arrested-des-moines/92892042/

From her picture can you guess who she cheated for?
>>
File: 1479196419797.jpg (621KB, 1250x902px) Image search: [Google]
1479196419797.jpg
621KB, 1250x902px
>>715696648
you mean a independent agency (paid by the DNC) said Russia did it and did not release any prof at all, what was found that several states had there systems broken into and the IP address's came back to the DNC headquarters.

What evidence there is all points to the DNC and hillary campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
>>
>>715697193
I didnt say abandon. But just throwing money at them wont help. You cant teach someone to be self sufficient if you dont let them struggle or impose defined limitations on your kindness. You can do harm by doing good if you dont think it through
>>
>>715697556
talk about some top tier misinformation
>>
>>715697282

Wisconsin

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/report-wisconsin-dmvs-gave-false-voter-id-info/article_15ded4db-8ee7-5ac7-9218-2ea902b0556e.html

North Carolina

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/upshot/why-long-voting-lines-today-could-have-long-term-consequences.html?em_pos=medium&emc=edit_rr_20161112&nl=race-related&nl_art=7&nlid=13492299&ref=headline&te=1&referer=

Florida

https://thinkprogress.org/more-than-1-5-million-florida-voters-will-be-missing-from-tuesdays-primary-ec745315b6c8#.d04f60vfs

It is plainly obvious to see how voter ID laws disproportionately target the poor, the minorities, and the lower class citizens who do not have access to the same resources and information as others.
>>
>>715689949
>>715689949
Instead Russians are rigging our elections. What an improvement
>>
File: troll-media..jpg (42KB, 552x443px) Image search: [Google]
troll-media..jpg
42KB, 552x443px
>>715697742
>>715697753
sure kid
>>
File: 1405410989408.jpg (52KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
1405410989408.jpg
52KB, 640x552px
>>715697809
>It is plainly obvious to see how voter ID laws disproportionately target the poor, the minorities, and the lower class citizens who do not have access to the same resources and information as others.
that's why republicans like them so much
>>
>>715691299
B is literally what happened tho
>>
>>715698013
>I swear I'm an adult! Watch me belittle people with the word 'kid' REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>715697298
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/24846-vote-fraud-more-votes-than-voters-in-one-third-of-detroit-precincts

https://thehornnews.com/massive-voter-fraud-uncovered-election-recount/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/voter-fraud-michigan-recount-uncovers-many-votes-37-detroit-precincts/

http://alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-shows-potential-clinton-vote-fraud/

seeing as liberals can't google and simply goto occupy democrats website and CNN for their info
>>
File: djia.jpg (24KB, 483x350px) Image search: [Google]
djia.jpg
24KB, 483x350px
>>715698013
>easily refuted facts

stay mad
>>
>>715696331
>DHS says Russian involvement
>CIA says Russian involvement
>FBI says Russian involvement
>State Duma confirms Russian involvement
>"Russia didn't do anything"
wew lad

>media polls American public
>American public overwhelmingly Clinton
>media calls it for Clinton based on polls
>election happens
>popular vote overwhelmingly Clinton
>"obvious media polling fraud"
>>
>>715698013
>>715695901
Wow you must be so grown up... Have you gotten your big boy fedora yet?
>>
>>715698209
it's WRYYYYYY newfag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCw7ysE--5Q
>>
>>715697042
Okay so the current democrat president is better than the previous republican president? Progress, I guess. I think anyone would be more equiped to be president than old georgie tho
>>
File: alt right sjw.png (136KB, 434x652px) Image search: [Google]
alt right sjw.png
136KB, 434x652px
>>715698246
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/24846-vote-fraud-more-votes-than-voters-in-one-third-of-detroit-precincts

https://thehornnews.com/massive-voter-fraud-uncovered-election-recount/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/voter-fraud-michigan-recount-uncovers-many-votes-37-detroit-precincts/

http://alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-shows-potential-clinton-vote-fraud/

seeing as liberals can't google and simply goto occupy democrats website and CNN for their info
>>
>>715691963
We still have a few small areas dictating the rest of the country. Except instead of heavily populated cities, it's medium sized, centrist swing states. Why should Ohio have more deciding power than California? We're not fixing the problem, we're just shifting influence from one part of the country to the other
>>
>>715698186
Nope.
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're a cult leader or literally Hitler.
>>
>>715697752
Agreed.
>>
Hes better than the other choice in every way. Thats why
>>
>>715697933
Rigging the elections.. lol.. the Dems did a pretty bang up job rigging this time. They just didn't rig enough.. it still has not been proven that Russia is involved in releasing DNC emails , while it has been indicated from the beginning it was an insider in the party.. one that may have been murdered. Regardless, until CIA/FBI authenticate thus "proof" in a worldwide forum, their idea is propoganda. Hillary Lost..Goodbye hag witch
>>
>>715698246
You should try a site that isn't fantasy or foreign sourced. You results might be different.
>>
>>715692142
>the retarded passions of the mob could quite possibly elect apiece of shit, tyrant or generally unsafe person for presidency
That's pretty much what happened though.
>>
>>715698785
You do realize that what Trump is doing now, consolidating power and claiming he's going to continue his little rallies, is causing more than a few Germans to be giving us the side-eye right now because it is very familiar to them.

He's not literally Hitler, not even close, but he is mirroring the way Hitler came to power.
>>
>>715697809

Don't treat your ID as if it's a black friday sale and get it in due time.
>>
>>715697556
I like how the picture presents "x% of trump voters" as if they actually polled all the, if not the significant majority of, trump voters. Not saying "x% of trump voters that we polled, which was y people" is already a misrepresentation of facts.
>>
>>715691075
Right, and they vote him in regardless.
>>
File: buttfaggery.jpg (69KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
buttfaggery.jpg
69KB, 500x667px
The biggest recessions happen under Republicans.

The US may see the largest financial collapse since The Great Depression, under Trump.

This is going to be very, very interesting.

Russia won't be bailing us out this time.

Maybe the fucking liberal douchebags will show up to vote in 2020.
>>
File: 1479540047903.jpg (34KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1479540047903.jpg
34KB, 426x341px
>>715698717
>>715698246
>thenewamerican
>thehornnews
>thegatewaypundit
>alexanderhiggins
>>
>>715698756
Maybe. But at least Ohio could vote either way. California has nothing but pampered college babies, and hasn't voted red in 30 years. It would be a one party dictatorship.
>>
>>715698717
What you posted in on the same level as occupy democrats. You should try sites that actually report verified facts. But that would mess up your worldview and make you have to show intelligence. My bad. Carry on.
>>
>>715699093
kill urself
>>
File: 1454682987361.jpg (83KB, 613x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454682987361.jpg
83KB, 613x800px
I didn't vote because I am literally superior to anyone that cares about who is president.
>>
>>715699002
That way being the way of any charismatic (or anti-charismatic in Trump's case) leader who wants to make changes to the system
>>
>>715692335
Oh yawnn.. such a crock of liberal tears.. with 3 million illegal voters casting their ballots , it's how she even got that to begin with..
>>
>>715689843
Americans didn't vote for Trump. They voted for Hillary. Trump is an Illegal President. He is taking money from the Russians.
>>
>>715699239
He says, from his mother's basement, on his mother's insurance plan.
>>
File: 1475592104274.png (363KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475592104274.png
363KB, 800x800px
>>715698360
Please PROVIDE THE PROF (otherwise known as evidence)

DHS,
>will likely get changed up due to them ignoring obvious crimes by higher up people
reason to lie
CIA
>known liars, part of the war machine that Trump wants to stop (military industrial complex billions of $$$)
FBI
>total flip flop, said there was no evidence, then says there is just in case hillary gets in to save face (because you know what happens to people on clintins kill list)
Duma
>one of the largest hillary and clinton foundation contributors
>>
>>715699350
sure kid.
>>
>>715699350
How is it inhabiting the low end of the gene pool? I can't fathom that level of stupid. Believing a fantasy just because if fits your worldview.
>>
>>715699393
>Trump is an Illegal President
You mean like the illegal immigrants who voted for Hillary?
>>
>>715695565
she don't eat, she clean her digit
>>
>>715699404
Provide proof refuting America's 19 Intelligence Agencies that have proven - proven that Russia hacked the elections.

Prove it - or kill yourself.

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>715698289
what are those number supposed to represent?
>>
>>715696173
Fuck you traitor. You're the kind of people who let another bengazi happen because you don't want to investigate.
>>
>>715699409
Okay, the bait worked the first time, it was old by the second time, and now you have no life.
>>
File: trump_supporter00.jpg (209KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter00.jpg
209KB, 1000x721px
>>715698472
>fedora
>>
>>715699404
yawn
>>
>>715699546
>ill avoid my lack of proof by requiring counter-proof! It's foolproof!
>>
>>715696331
>dindunuffin
>never mined the obvious

Fuck off yuri. Traitors like you need to die.
>>
File: trump_mexican.jpg (115KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
trump_mexican.jpg
115KB, 960x926px
>>715699503
>You mean like the illegal immigrants who voted for Hillary?
funny how none of them got caught. I guess they're too clever for us
>>
>>715699289

Normally yes, but Hitler came to power through the message of fear and hate. He said that Germany was being held back by specific groups of people, who must be removed if Germany was to become great. His talks were not that Germany could rise up through unity, but rather that it could only do so by purging those he claimed to be the source of the country's problems.

This is the mirror we're seeing now. Select groups made the scapegoats for problems that were created by those who have power to begin with.
>>
File: 1482006413198.png (141KB, 434x432px) Image search: [Google]
1482006413198.png
141KB, 434x432px
>>715698969
nope no change
http://elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/results

hope you can read pdf files
>>
>>715699404
DHS/CIA/FBI
>They're lying!
>It's all a conspiracy!

>The Russian government backs HRC!
>HRC wants to start WW3 with the Russians!
pick one
>>
File: trump_supporter14586742405686.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter14586742405686.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>715696173
are you retarded?
>>
>>715689843
CANUUUUUUUUUUCK
LEAFFAGGOT
>>
>>715698876
die in fire criminal russia supporter. all you traitors will be hunted down.
>>
>>715699722
>Telling me that no illegal immigrants voted for the woman who wanted to let them stay and leech off of us
>Being this retarded
>>
File: checkem.jpg (839KB, 965x765px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
839KB, 965x765px
>>715689843
Dont even ask man. It's so fucked up down here. Don't worry when the shit hits the fan, I'm sure the safest place will be north of the United States.

Good Luck Canada :)
>>
>>715699709
Seriously friend.

We literally need to kill these Russian traitors. Not trolling. 110% serious. They have to pay.

A movement has to start. Even some republicans agree.
>>
File: trump_suckers.jpg (64KB, 649x623px) Image search: [Google]
trump_suckers.jpg
64KB, 649x623px
>>715699959
show me the proof
all I've seen is people cheating for trump
see >>715697725
>>
>>715699959
>leech off of us
>>
>>715689843
Why don't you focus on your own shitty country?
>>
File: 1481373813336.png (642KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481373813336.png
642KB, 628x625px
>>715699546
like arguing with a religious person
>>715699686
>prove there is a god
comeback
>prove there isn't
>>
Americans hate each other more than Sunnis and Shia Muslims.

I bet America will go to war with itself again.

The world is watching. And laughing.
>>
>>715699771
Who's the scapegoat? Illegals have always been illegal and bad for business. Musselmans are foreigners. Who are the Americans to blame?
>>
>that video wheres he's at a rally or something basically telling a large crowd of his supporters they he lied about every promise he made
>they cheer for him
>>
File: niggaa_please.jpg (67KB, 514x666px) Image search: [Google]
niggaa_please.jpg
67KB, 514x666px
>>715700152
everyone. What's better then shit you have to pay for?
>>
File: 640px-Vasili_blokhin.jpg (72KB, 640x979px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Vasili_blokhin.jpg
72KB, 640x979px
>>715700060
Yes brother. Fuck anyone who would sell their country to Putin for sheckles and laughs.
>>
File: republican welfare states.jpg (99KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
republican welfare states.jpg
99KB, 742x576px
Red states are utter failures. They haven't contributed to America since the early 1800's.
>>
File: 1482015449976.jpg (471KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482015449976.jpg
471KB, 1500x2000px
>>715700194
lol pizza another cover up
>>
>>715698360
>DHS
Official statement:
"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson put to rest this week a conspiracy theory promoted by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein and others trying to come up with any reason other than the democratic process that former reality TV star Donald Trump was elected President of the United States. On Tuesday, Johnson said that after a review by his department, they determined there is "no evidence" that anyone hacked into voting systems and changed any ballot counts."
Also, the DHS hacked Georgia's election database: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html
>CIA
Official statement:
When he made his appearance at the House Intelligence Committee, Clapper told Congressman Adam Schiff: 'As far as the WikiLeaks connection, the evidence there is not as strong and we don't have good insight into the sequencing of the releases or when the data may have been provided. We don't have as good insight into that.'
Contradicted ONLY by the Washington Post's claim that a "secret" CIA assesment says otherwise: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.cbdda034885b

>FBI
Has made no such official statement, but that doesn't stop the Washington Post from claiming that the CIA made it for them: The Washington Post cites a message reportedly sent by CIA Director John O. Brennan to his staff that states, "Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election."

Come on now.
>>
>>715700152
2016 and still can't tell the difference between a liberal and a democrat. At least try to know what you're talking about if you're going to bitch.
>>
Seriously, Canada has feminist for a leader. I just can't get any worst than that. Hitler is better person. You guys do not have any say in anything anymore till you get rid of that communist loving faggot.

Anything you could possibly say is nulled.
>>
>>715699401

We don't have basements in Florida, idiot.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (62KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
62KB, 1080x720px
>>715700288
then we'll deal with the jew problem.
>>
File: 1479416933512.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479416933512.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>715699404
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html
http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-moscow-likely-helped-bit-email-hack-russian-analyst-says-2444346
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Alexandrovich_Markov
>>
File: republicans are poor.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
republicans are poor.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
red state filth should be gassed.
>>
>>715700060
Anyone who takes Putin's help and says, "nothing to see here" is traitorous scum and needs removal.
>>
>>715691963
i really do not understand, how the electoral college has anything to do with this map.

i am pretty sure you could win the election by winning all the blue areas so what's the point?

people in illinois are fucked because they will get overruled 100% by chicago. in a popular vote their vote would actually matter
>>
File: 1481377768379.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1481377768379.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>715700249
link?
>I can provide links of hillary saying that

seems its already been posted
>>715700371
>>
>>715689843
>what happens if they decide no he isn't?
Well, instead of a bunch of pansy ass liberal cucks running around crying, whining and rioting, you'd have crazy inbred redneck motherfuckers running around shooting motherfuckers.
>>
>>715700383
>http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homeland-security-tied-to-attempted-hack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html
>>CIA
Using outdated articles to prove a false point is not only easy to see though, it's also the sign of a stupid person.
>>
>>715700525
Precisely.
>>
>>715700383
thank you
>>
>>715700208
Bad for business? You do realize that if all the illegal immigrants were rounded up and deported then food prices would skyrocket due to the fact that farmwork pays next to nothing on account of policies and subsidies instituted by the Republican majority Congress?

They're a vital part of the economy on a macro scale. Yes, there are issues with undocumented work, but that's something that needs to be addressed by enforcing it against the businesses who profit from it. You say it's illegal immigrants to blame for taking jobs, but I say it's the corporations who are to blame for knowingly pushing out citizens for slave-wage workers who they can condition to not try and seek help if they ever realize how badly they're being screwed.
>>
Your all retarded, for real.
>>
File: 3141-counties-trump-won.jpg (115KB, 841x509px) Image search: [Google]
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
115KB, 841x509px
>>715689843
So that consumer states which bloat their population with illegals and then are intentionally lax in the enforcement of immigration laws to cement one party's power can't muscle over the rest of the producer states.

If they decide no he isn't then they've decided the person who won in 3141 voting districts loses to the person who won in 57.

I doubt civil war since no one wants to give up the rest of the comfort they have, but it'd be appropriate
>>
>>715700383
yawn.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.