[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever almost died /b/? What happened?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (118KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 650x430px
Ever almost died /b/?

What happened?
>>
>>715520051
I dunno, I took a bunch of coricidin cough and cold pills when I was in highschool and I feel like I almost died, but I can't really be sure. I did have an out of body experience, and I kept getting these weird hot and cold jolts through my body. Who knows how close to OD i was though.

I know the next morning when the sun came up and I realized I was going to live, it was the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen.
>>
File: abortion_faster.jpg (105KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
abortion_faster.jpg
105KB, 480x375px
>>715520051
I was aborted but god sent me back.
>>
fell off my bike once when I was 10, shit hurt like mad
>>
I died on the operating table during surgery. It felt warm and cozy, very comfortable. There was total darkness, and I was reaching out to a metal door handle which I couldn't actually see, but knew was there. I never quite touched it, though, because I was falling slowly backwards.

I was revived though, and woke up in the recovery room.
>>
>>715520051
OD'ed on oxymorphone. Died 3 times on the way to the hospital. Doctors were pissed AF. Happened 6 years ago. Good times.
>>
>>715520051
nutted once and she kept sucking
>>
File: SPERM.jpg (315KB, 1371x977px) Image search: [Google]
SPERM.jpg
315KB, 1371x977px
Thousands of my semen brothers didn't make it.

I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>715520051
Almost got shot by some asshole who broke into my house
>>
3 attempted suicides.
>>
>>715521329
pussy
>>
I pissed in a toilet with bleach and it caused an asthma attack. My parents were home hooked me up to a nebulizer and EMTs came and took me to hospital. Was pretty young under 10 or so but not being able to breath was fucking scary
>>
File: tumblr_ncmry9Kyvy1rsxqqio1_1280.png (31KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncmry9Kyvy1rsxqqio1_1280.png
31KB, 768x432px
>>715521329
>3 attempted suicides
How does it feel to be a failure?
>>
1) at 16 I was in a car that died while doing a 4 point on an open two lane highway (the car comming at us can't see that we're there), the car started and pulled into the ditch with about 10 feet to spare.

2) At 17 I was drunk driving with a buddy and we hit a patch of black ice on a bridge, spun out directly down the middle of the thing.

3) 18 I had a buddy fall asleep at the wheel and drift into traffic

4) 19 I was pulling a guy out of a wreck outside my house when a drunk driver hit a patch of black ice (there are a few themes running here), swerved out headed right at me, the car wrapped around a telephone poll about 3 feet infront of me.

5) I had an old growth tree fall on me while we were moving a smaller one from the middle of the road, when I was 24, which is what the pictures from.

So yeah, moral of the story, stay away from Cars and Ice.
>>
>>715520051
Sort of but not really. I crossed the street on my bike to get to the bike path coming up in 3 blocks. I was riding in a huge bike lane about 10 feet across. Some dickface made a right hand turn and wouldn't merge into the actual lane. He drove 50 feet up the bike lane and I had to throw myself into the traffic Kane where he was supposed to be driving. He still hit me but I rolled off and to the right slamming my head against the ground.

Dickface backed up his car 30 feet and to make it seem like he want doing anything fucked up. Laster he tried to file an insurance claim saying that his tire crushing my bike did some damage to his car.

Anyways, cut my head open and blood everywhere. Almost got caught under his tires with my bike though.
>>
>>715520051
>Sound engineer at a concert.
>Random shit artist performing
>brings on entire posse of 100+ people
>Stage starts to feel weird
>It buckles and everyone falls 10+ft
>Stage bars and floor panels strart falling everywhere
>Watch as a pole fall from the ceiling and land inches beside my face.
>Some Final destination shit. Some people die.
>>
>>715521329
fucking faggot
>>
this thread is cancer and will die again
>>
>>715521714
Like shit. I might try again, stay tuned.
>>
>>715522629
You are cancer.
>>
>>715522766
thread terminated nobody cares
>>
>>715521881
any scars?
>>
>>715522872
literally the worst post here, too fucking long and could see it coming
>>
>>715520259
What's it like having a different brain? What changed from that day on?
>>
>>715522829
Thread still going. Waiting for your imaginary power.
>>
I spend a ton of time driving. At age 26 I would imagine I have driven over 100,000 miles. I've had so many close calls that although I would consider myself agnostic, I believe I have a guardian angel. Laugh all you want but some of my close calls have been so close.

I fell through an icey lake and was able to find my breakthrough point, probably the scariest experience I have had.

Recently ended up declining a ride with a coworker to a job site because we needed my truck; he ended up crashing and dying on that ride.
>>
File: IMG_3493.gif (497KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3493.gif
497KB, 500x357px
>>715522872
Everywhere, but I played football and used to get into a lot of barfights and the like, along with some self harm stuff my body is more or less a patchwork.
>>
>>715522990
what do you mean by that?
>>
inhaled DMT
>>
>>715522872
also the ongoing theme is that black people are like oil slicks, always getting in the fucking way and leading you off course
>>
>>715523019
Stupid and Gay
>>
I was on my 5th night with zero sleep, first night in the hospital with undiagnosed congestive heart failure when I realized I would not make it through another night with no sleep. I kept pushing the nurse call button until my neighbor, a nurse who didn't want me to die, showed up. As I was explaining to her that I couldn't go through another night with no sleep, she noticed that I was pausing every third word to gasp for air, and she said "You can't breathe?!!!" After that moment I was properly diagnosed and treated, eventually had a heart valve annuloplasty and am now growing younger.
>>
File: vivisection.jpg (263KB, 2200x1633px) Image search: [Google]
vivisection.jpg
263KB, 2200x1633px
>>715523007
>What's it like having a different brain? What changed from that day on?
I have an insatiable craving for CHEESE!
>>
Probably. Just never realized it as a coherent teenager/adult. I almost choked to death like 3 times when I was young. Game pieces, candy etc.
>>
File: 1428626539595.jpg (65KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1428626539595.jpg
65KB, 1280x842px
when my first love left me for another guy. The old happy me died. Now i'm just 29 year old loser who lives with his mom with 0 confidence,
>>
File: 4chan.4.jpg (29KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.4.jpg
29KB, 403x403px
>>715523061
it was funny that he died
>>
>>715520051
almost drowned
drank bleach
hunted by niggas
almost got run over
experienced heavy turbulance once while flying
almost poisoned by chinks
nearly got myself shot by cops
thought about suicide several times
still kicking.
>>
File: 1383773688936.png (2MB, 1211x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1383773688936.png
2MB, 1211x1221px
>>715520051
Doing rock climbing
me and my brothers are 12-15yo.
suddenly lose grip because the fucking rock I was grabbing splits in halfs and I'm falling to my death.
mother fucking jeans get caught in a pointy rock 2 meters below.
I was literally giving up to death.
>>
>>715523245
You said it, and the thread still exists. Powerless cuck.
>>
>>715523333
You forgot cock. Nice quads faggot.
>>
>>715521881
>at 17 I was drunk driving
You deserve to be dead. Do us all a favor.
>>
>>715523080
I belive the post in question was, while compelling on second read, too long for me to properly understand its contents at quick glance
>>
>>715523137
inhaled krokodil
>>
>>715523061
Lmfao. Sorry 100,000 miles is nothing. 20 I've had my license for 3 years and have done that twice over
>>
>>715520051
multiple times.
> almost bitten by red belly snek in the bush
> rolled a car 3 times and didn't get a scratch
>rolled a car on an s bend (was pasanger) and hit a tree that stopped us. it was sitting on the edge of a 30m cliff
>od'd twice
>had a blue ring octopus grab me whilst spear fishing
and that's it.
>second time I od'd I flat lined 4 times in 3 hrs
>>
>>715523061
Shit that ice scenario freaks me out just thinking about it. Max panic.
>>
>>715523280
>growing younger
>>
>>715522723
if singles you do it on livestream
>>
>>715523365
How did the bleach make you feel.
>>
heroin OD, first and only time i used it
>>
>>715523333
quads we gotta do what he says

I guess we should all eat game pieces. pics to prove
>>
>>715523061
100,000 miles in 10 years isn't a lot at all.
>>
>>715523346
Stupid, gay, cuck, Get a life, kill yourself
>>
>>715523442
Im not that guy
>>
>>715523938
>first love
it's probably when his older sister moved out
>>
>>715523596
stupid and gay
>>
i guess i did almost die but i came out unscathed. going 60mph down the highway on icy roads some guy passed me going faster (if you drive a big truck and feel the need to pass other people doing the speed limit, kill yourself) and he hit and icy patch and swerved which caused his back end to swing into the side of my car. i don't remember what happened because i learned the brain tries to black out horrific experiences but when i "came to" my hands were gripping the steering wheel and i was in the ditch. apparently i almost died (according to my dad) but my car didn't look like it was in bad shape.
>>
>>715523061
dude 100,000 miles in 10 years is a shit ton
>>
>>715523938
>get a life, kill yourself.
> what?
>>
>>715523800
forgot the question mark faggot
>>
had can of air duster. see spider under desk at home. hold can upside down to freeze the spider.
then I tried to burn the spider with a lighter. entire underside of desk bursts in flame and accidentally breath it in. got badly lightheaded. But probably not close to death.

also heatstroke, septic shock, and neardrowning.
>>
>>715523837
real OG right here
>>
>>715520051
Close overdoses and few car accidents with some bros
>>
>>715524311
>thats the joke faggot

FUCKING OXYMORON
>>
>>715524358
>septic shock

like from a toilet?
>>
>>715524222
>brain black out horrifying experiences
What fucking uneducated idiot told you this man?
More like there is so much that happens in literally a second that your dumb shit brain can't process what has just happend
Inb4 but hurt fags
>>
>>715520051
Fell out of a raft in a class 4 white water rapids and got sucked under the water and dragged around on a bunch of rocks and logs.

When I resurfaced and crawled back onto land I took off my helmet to see a huge crack in it.
>>
cant even remember how many times ive almost died, im surprised im still around, i dont plan on dying anytime soon though
>>
>>715520051
Yes. I have anorexia and starved for so long I almost died. It wasn't fun. It wasn't fun.
>>
>>715524639
>fell out the raft
>>
>>715524626
nah my foot had a cut inbetween the toes and I didn't realize it was becoming infected, then eventually bacteria enters the bloodstream and your body goes into medical shock.
>>
>>715524632
health teacher in high school told me that idk i just went with it
>>
>>715524830
Where were you when you cut it?

the sewers?
>>
I almost fell down a cliff side once. Don't know if I would've died but I definitely would've gotten seriously hurt. I was about 13 at the time. I underestimated how slippery the edge was and while looking out at the view I slipped and as I started to slide I grabbbed onto some roots sticking out and was able to pull myself back up. No one was around to help otherwise. Scared the crap out of me and now I have slight vertigo when I look down from high places specifically cliffs
>>
>>715524931
Nigga im pretty sure your HIGHSCHOOL health teacher I.E gym coach I.E teacher failure doesn't know anything about brains
>>
thread terminated
>>
>>715524936
I was actually mopping floors with water that was too hot and I spilled water on it and didn't bother to change out my socks so it basically got soggy and burned so the skin just got opened up. It was on the pinkie toe crevice so keep in mind there not alot of skin thickness there.
>>
i nearly died several times actually,

i was with a group of friends who decided to scuba dive on the beach shore. the waters were very rough and choppy and people we voicing their concern about whether or not its safe to go in.

we had to cross a man made channel only a few feet wide while the waves were funnelling into and out of this channel rapidly.

the group decided to try to make it through. 3/4 of them got pushed back onto the beach, it was way too strong for them to fight.

1/4 of us got swept into the channel violently. complete loss of control, being thrown around huge rocks. lucky i didnt injure myself, but i was swept out into the ocean all alone.

i had to fight my way back into the channel, fortunately i had scuba gear so i could breathe but i didnt have my gloves with me. you cant image the immense difficulty of crawling a few inches and holding on tightly to a rock and hoping to god you dont get swept back out into the ocean. it happened several times.

i made it back to shore, everyone thought i died. my hands were cut open and bleeding raw from gripping onto coral and shards of rocks just to make it back to shore.

treated myself to some pancakes immediately after that.

also, i almost got killed from an octopus but thats another story.
>>
Overestimated my swimming power and almost drowned in the middle of a lake with my sisters boyfriend. I legitimately thought that was the end for me. He mustered up enough strength to throw me far enough over a few times to save my life. It was terrifying. When I got to shore I was shaking and crying like a bitch (15 or so at the time) and the first thing someone said was "it's not our fault you can't swim" so I told them to go fuck themselves and I hope they died. And went home.

Beach day wasnt very fun :(
>>
Drowned two times when I was 7 once in a pool and the other time at a beach all I remember is swimming underwater then every thing went black
>>
>>715520051
I wash in a car crash with my friend driving, a DumpTruck hit my door and put me in a coma for 11 days. had to re-learn how to do everything from eeating to walking. it was a trip.
>>
>>715525000
My first trips.

I've also been in several car accidents all as a passenger. Each time it was also obviously the other drivers fault. The worst was a t-bone. Looking at the car even the paramedics thought I'd be in worse shape but all I had was a scratch on my forehead probably due to the airbag and my glasses. I might have a pic of the crash if anyones interested
>>
>>715525520
cucked by boyfriend
>>
>>715525429
octopus?
do tell.
Also that drowning sounds horrible, glad you made it suffocation got to be one of the worst to me.
>>
>>715525788
no don't tell. octopi are stupid and gay
>>
tHis ThReAD HaS bEen REKT

thread terminated
>>
also fuck the mods
>>
>>715525846
b-bu-bu but my dubs
>>
>>715526174
stfu boy fuck you fuck the mods the party is over thread terminated
>>
>>715524795
Well...its more like the raft got flipped
>>
>>715526315
I want to die
Thread Terminated
>>
i almost died
>>
File: 20161129_220437-1.jpg (2MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_220437-1.jpg
2MB, 1564x1564px
>>715525788

i was spear fishing. it was at night and i left my group to find other fish. i caught a few already and it was quite fun. the fish at night are nocturnal and dont move much so theyre easy targets.

i assumed the same for this octopus i saw hiding next to a rock.

i got closer to it and it didnt move, it camouflaged itself well. i speared it in the head and assumed it was dead.

little did i fucking know that each tentacle has its own independent nervous system.

i tried to grab it but it gripped onto the rock tightly while other tentacles gripped onto my arm.

its a ridiculously strong grip. i didnt have scuba gear this time, i was snorkeling.

i was flailing and rapidly running out of air. i started seeing white lights and getting faint.

i managed to get my arm free and i swam up as fast as i could. it took me a while to recover from the exhaustion.

i told my friends about it.

apparently youre supposed to take the octopus with both hands and flip its head inside out like folding a pair of socks. this is what kills the brain and severely weakens the associated nervous systems of the tentacles.

i recently got a tentacle tattoo on my arm to commemorate the near death encounter.

photo attached
>>
>>715526677
worst tattoo i have ever seen, stupid, gay and kill yourself
>>
>>715526813

your opinion on the internet has zero value bro.
>>
>>715526930
stop giving me value by responding.

thread terminated
>>
>riding bike down a hill
>truck doesn't see me and turns left
>try to brake but skid
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.png
>truck stops at last second, slide past it
>>
File: rtard.gif (774KB, 384x269px) Image search: [Google]
rtard.gif
774KB, 384x269px
>>715520051
Drank a whole bottle of gin and downed 10mg of xanax at a party lol. Revived by paramedics, woke up in icu with a tube down my fucking throat. Lesson learned
>>
got under an avalanche once, managed to dig myself out
>>
>>
>>715520905
lulz
>>
>>715520051
>died during my appendicitis operation.
>fucked up shit happened man.
>>
>>715527118
just 10mg?
>>
fuck the mods
>>
>>715520794
>i died
Haha if you die you are dead
Its funny how people say they have been dead even though their brain was working all along
>>
>>715527118
booze + xannies = :)
>>
Please someone come to my house and kill me
>>715527126
>>
>>715520051
Choked on gum at midnight. Maybe 10 years old. Mom and dad sleeping. I run to my sisters room and she gives me the Heimlich maneuver. Funny thing is she learned it a week before at girl scouts. She told her girl scout friends, they told leader, leader tells news. BOOM! I'm reenacting that shit for the news. I'm in the paper too. Twas a crazy 48 hours.
>>
I want to die
>>
>>715528005
>>
>>715520051
>Be me
>Be 7 yrs old
>Chasing brother with stick
>Brother trips
>I trip over brother
>One end of the stick goes into the ground
>Other end goes into my mouth and cuts from front to back
>Be me
>Be me with blood pouring (not dripping) out of my mouth
>I run to the the side door of my home
>Older brother locked us outside
>I slam my fists against the door
>Blood still flowing
>Feeling dizzy
>Vision fading
>Brother opens door first angry then terrified
>Vague memory of having my head shoved over a sink
>Vague memory of lying on a stretcher in an ambulance
>EMT "Who is your emergency conctact?
>Me "wut?"
>EMT proceeds to ask seemingly endless questions with same result
>Suddenly I'm in the OR
>Taste something nasty
>Turns out to be dr's gloves
>"Anon your lucky you nearly cut a vein wide open"
>Me "Wut"
>Dr "You nearly died" "Bloodloss nearly did you in too"
>Can't remember the rest of the day
>Had to eat nothing but smooth food for two months
>They used non degrading stitches
>Walking home 10 years later
>Feel something like a hair in my mouth
>Grab it between two fingers
>Tug
>Feels stuck against inner cheek
>Suddenly terrified but I don't stop pulling
>Slowly pull out a length of fine thread about the length of my forearm that is covered in flesh
>>
>>715527352
Well, I have taken take more recreationally but it was a 1.75ml of bombay. I still take xannies till this day lol
>>
>>715525727
Post it
>>715528414
Gross. You have any pics? A scar?
>>
>>715528613
Wish I had pics
Two scars inside my mouth where Doc fucked it up a bit and tied the stiches too tight
Kind of lumps on the inside of my mouth that I used to chew on when bored
Thankfully I stopped doing that and the scars have shrunk a lot
>>
>>715528414
Another story
>Be me
>Be cutting firewood because we have a wood/oil furnace for heat
>Dad is aggro as fuck at the drop of a hat
>Dad been yelling at my brothers and I to grab the firewood away ass soon as he's cut it from tree with chainsaw
>Do as told
>Suddenly father unit swings chainsaw backwards while re positioning
>Chain still turning grabs the front of my shirt and rips a whole through the front
>Proceed to endure dad yelling at me for not being more careful
>"Anon I could have cut open your stomach"
>"Pay attention god damn it!"
>>
A buddy of mine is a photographer in Yellowstone. Mostly does pics of the geysers but takes pics of animals as well. Went with him into the woods once. Mostly just saw nothing except for a few bison. Then we stumbled upon a grizzly bear mother with her cub. He decided he wanted a good pic of it, the bear must've heard us because out of literally nowhere, it charged us and swiped her massive paw across my friends chest and toppled me too. I rolled onto my stomach and it put both of its paws on my back then grabbed me with its mouth by my backpack and shook me and threw me a little bit. I played dead and it didn't pursue. After like 10 min I got up to check my friend and he sustained pretty significant injuries, but it mostly just sliced his skin and hardly nicked his ribs. Still get nightmares about it
>>
File: JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.png (89KB, 188x161px) Image search: [Google]
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.png
89KB, 188x161px
This happened when I was like, 11
>Cousin's high school graduation party
>hecc yeah there's a pool
>Don my bathing suit and jump into the water
>Notice the depth of the pool increased by large amounts later on
>Iamabigboy.jpg
>Go to 12ft and sink to the bottom
>Suddenly harder to reach the surface
>Keep breaking surface to get small gasps of air and then sink under and I jump again
>Getting really exhausted
>Then I found the ledge that saved my dumb ass
Yeehaw boys moral of the story; Niggers can't swin
>>
>>715523291
Le pinky and the brain memez
>>
File: the_fuck.jpg (6KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
the_fuck.jpg
6KB, 226x225px
>>715528414
>>715530881
Another story
>Be me
>Be 10 yr old newspaper boy
>Drop paper in mailbox at house on my route
>Sheperd/rottweiler cross jumps fence
>Be me
>NOPE NOPE NOPE fuck my life NOPE
>Cross breed monster sees me and runs full tilt drooling hard
>Club fucker with paper bag
>Run to nearby school
>Dog right behind me trying to bite my lower leg
>Jump onto dumpster
>Use bag to keep dog from getting up
>Another dog tries to save me
>Crossbreed runs over and guts rescue dog
>Be me
>Promise myself I'll kill this fucking dog
>Owner wheezing and coughing runs up and starts beating this piss out of crossbreed
>Yells at me "This is what you fucking kids get for teasing my dog!"
>MFW (pic related)
>Old fuck drags dog away
>Pussied out and never did kill that dog
>>
>>715520955

sperm is so violent, just like the males they're spawned from - raping that poor egg
>>
>>715531035
>look grizzly bear with cub
>better antagonize it
>>
>>715520051

Yes,

1st.
Military Base, near Northeast Texas
Every Friday, our squadron liked to party it up at the local base club. I was known as the pitcher guy. I would buy pitchers and share it among my comrades.
On this date, however, I was dealing with an emotional ex back home. She was very manipulative and tried to convince a fellow comrade that I was abusive. Long story short, I was drunk and though that my life was over, so I pretty much said "fuck it. My life is over, so I'll terminate myself." I lost conscious and woke in a hospital to find out that I had strangled myself and turned purple when an officer was doing runs in the dormitory.

Metropolitan area in CA
At the time, I was still with my now-ex. Again, I was drinking, and since she likes to be very manipulative when I am under the influence, I got very emotional once she tried to threaten me with certain actions. I took a bunch of her pills (she is somewhat mentally ill) and started freaking the fuck out. I lost conscious and woke up on hospital.

Metropolitan area in CA
My now-ex had kicke me out. Again, emotional rollercoaster since I didn't know anyone in the nearby area and was living through Airbnb and hotels. I drak about three 4 Lokos and a medium-sized bottle of vodka straight. I was hoping to repeat the military event, but just woke up with a hammer-hitting headache the next day.
>>
>>715520051
> go surfing on base in Hawaii (kbay)
> easily 15 foot faces, never surfed such a large wave being from AD
> but I'm Hawaiian and have faith that the sea creatures will protect me
> paddle out and wave is coming.
> be in a long board ( 10.6) and duck dive
> wave brakes on my back and pushed me way the fuck down near the shelf
> stay calm and go up for air.
> head brakes the surface and I take a breath
> next wave from the set brakes on my face.
> get pushed to the bottom and take my leash off. this is it.
>go up to the surface. I look before I take a breath.
> wave is coming and already braking. don't have time to take a breather dive out of the way.
> hits my face again and brakes my nose. the nose in my face
> see a turtle at the bottom and signal for help.
> fucker swims away
> start seeing black
> brake the surface and body surf the wave in as far as I could before i have to bail.
> do this one more time and am back on shore
> for stung by the manojews on my way in but was so focused on not dying I didn't know.

drowning is not peaceful and fuck turtles
>>
>>715520051
A few times. Two involved being shot at, one time contacted high voltage lines, one time my boom lift was hit by a truck, one time the Honda was in dropped it's entire drive shaft and tire right after getting off the freeway. There were a few more but I'll have to try to remember them
>>
>be me
>be 7 year old pussy child in private school
>can't swim
>swimming lesson
>herewego.jpeg
>flopping about like a useless faggot
>wearing armbands
>teacher in her 40s notices me
>please no
>she says that I'll never learn unless I 'push myself'
>literally drags me into the deepest part of the pool
>begging her not to
>she then takes my armbands off me
>pls don't let go
>she lets go
>go under
>under for minutes
>she can't get me out
>flailing around and most terrified I had ever been in my entire life at that point
>lose consciousness before I get pulled out finally
>cough up water so hard and breathe in so violently that my throat hurt for a week
>couldn't step into another pool for about 8 years

tfw drowning isn't peaceful
tfw drowning was the most panic inducing thing I've ever experienced
tfw people always tell me how they think drowning would be peaceful and 'not a bad way to go'
>>
File: Th6GoO9.png (464KB, 650x476px) Image search: [Google]
Th6GoO9.png
464KB, 650x476px
>>715520051
>milfag
>three months after getting to my unit I'm on the plane to iraq
>on an escort detail for a chaplain doing services around the city
>come up on an (later found out to be fake) iraqi police check point
>giving us the usual shit they always do
>"allah willing, we will let you pass"
>tc is getting fed up and starts screaming at the guard to fuck off
>chatter from the gunners says there's a lot of rooftop activity
>guard finally tells the guy the road to move and we press on
>we get about 50 meters from the shack and they start firing on us
>look up out my window at the roof a multistory building and see the poof an rpg (not sure how else to describe it)
>you couldn't drive a nail up my ass with a sledge hammer
>it hits top corner of my mrap and bounces off
>we haul ass to the near COP and regroup
>the cargo loop was ripped off but that was all
>mfw I was sitting closest to the impact site
>>
>>715532771
My sister hit an IED over there inside one of those 3-axle trucks. Fucking thing threw her like 10m out the truck onto her head. Walked away from it. I have no idea how that shit happens.
>>
When I was 14 I had bacterial meningitis which lead to Sepsis and Pneumothorax and had to be connected to a medical ventilator. I was in the hospital for about 4 months. I still have alot of scars.
>>
>>715532667
Nearly drowned once myself that shit is no joke
Shit way to go, fucking terrifying
>>
Bled out with a ulcer, needed two transfusions.
>>
>>715520051
I have a story for you OP
>be delivery driver at a paki restaraunt
>older tweaker that works thee offers to let me drive her car
>a 35th anniversary mustang with bose surround and an inine six tandard.
>take it on my first delivery and it burns rubber in first gear, almost lose control
>after a week i sell my newer pontiace to a dealer and buy his car. Only a grand, sold the pontiac for eleven.
>driving around town in my new boss cobra
>going through a green light
>ambulance hits me and throws me in a ditch.
>turns out the seats werent even welded in. Get thrown through a windshield.

I remember crawling through what was left of the windshield and being told to lay down by the paramedics. I did so and my only saving grace was that the paramedic admitted to being at fault even when the cop told her she would lose her job if she did. He was ready to make this all my problem if she played along. I woke up in an icu with a shit ton of lawyers asking me to sign things so i did. They bought me a new car and i drive it to this day. My one regret is not suing the fuck out of them.
>>
>>715521329
You cant even kill yourself right, fuck you.
>>
My mom greased my brakes on my bike and me not knowing went down our steep driveway and couldn't slow down and had a choice of hitting a car or a rock filled ditch.
>>
Closest I've gotten was a motorcycle crash in March earlier this year.
>>
File: ZMTkPzc.jpg (180KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ZMTkPzc.jpg
180KB, 900x1200px
got electrocuted by a pool light when i was 7. heart stopped beating on its own for 6 minutes or so. lifeguard on duty was doing cpr until EMS showed up and zapped me. no real signs of brain damage, other than my fondness for traps.
>>
>>715533538
The science that goes into IEDs these days is absolutely fucking bonkers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJE-8J8d14
Compared to this. They packed the bed of a dump truck full of explosives and set it off next to an IA convoy. The bed just turned it into a giant shape charge and all the force of blast was forced straight up. Only casualty was the driver of the vehicle.
>>
>>715526677
You sir are a cunt.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.