[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fluffy abuse thread ill start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 37

File: 1431242135345.jpg (489KB, 989x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1431242135345.jpg
489KB, 989x2048px
Fluffy abuse thread

ill start
>>
File: 777888.jpg (766KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
777888.jpg
766KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: 876546537865789.png (336KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
876546537865789.png
336KB, 600x828px
>>
>>
>>
File: GRiyqxS.png (368KB, 598x2313px) Image search: [Google]
GRiyqxS.png
368KB, 598x2313px
>>
can we get some "wan die" up in here? nothing better than a fluffy begging for death
>>
>>715513379
this
>>
File: mjngvjh.jpg (181KB, 802x1069px) Image search: [Google]
mjngvjh.jpg
181KB, 802x1069px
>>
File: 4367768.png (1MB, 1024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4367768.png
1MB, 1024x3000px
>>
>>715513987
I prefer RingOfFire original one,but this is also a good one
>>
>>715513379
hear hear

also willing to accept some fluffy-on-fluffy violence rape or anything
>>
File: Qc2pflS.png (538KB, 600x7681px) Image search: [Google]
Qc2pflS.png
538KB, 600x7681px
>>
File: tWAyPqJ.png (448KB, 900x2100px) Image search: [Google]
tWAyPqJ.png
448KB, 900x2100px
>>
File: aLJlijx.png (106KB, 600x1586px) Image search: [Google]
aLJlijx.png
106KB, 600x1586px
>>
>>715515719
Beautiful
>>
File: Qp4Vwad.png (271KB, 874x742px) Image search: [Google]
Qp4Vwad.png
271KB, 874x742px
>>
File: DO THIS.png (1MB, 1396x2764px) Image search: [Google]
DO THIS.png
1MB, 1396x2764px
>>
>>715516203
It's one of my favs.
>>
File: 5JaQcQ3.png (124KB, 700x2937px) Image search: [Google]
5JaQcQ3.png
124KB, 700x2937px
>>
File: 651651345.jpg (326KB, 1474x1478px) Image search: [Google]
651651345.jpg
326KB, 1474x1478px
>>715515456
>>
>>715516395
lmao, this is fucking vile

the best part is how they almost always fuck them to death or execute them right afterwards
>>
File: ND9sQSy.png (275KB, 696x4950px) Image search: [Google]
ND9sQSy.png
275KB, 696x4950px
>>
File: marty1.png (434KB, 624x2566px) Image search: [Google]
marty1.png
434KB, 624x2566px
>>
File: marty2.png (324KB, 624x1934px) Image search: [Google]
marty2.png
324KB, 624x1934px
>>715516640
>>
>>715513155
I don't seem to understand the story.
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>715517624
I think they associated the smell of her babies with the experience of having her legs sawed off

and since smell is such a strong memory-trigger it probably set off some wild PTSD

it's juicy
>>
>>715517624
took her foals away and used them as controls in scent testing likely for perfumes.
but, as fluffies are stupid, she likely can only tell that something familiar to her is dead.
>>
>>715516792
this is good

it's like, the fluffies themselves realize how dispensable and worthless they are when she just plops down some baby corpses and says "dw we can make more :^)"

haha these fucking retarded animals
>>
does anybody have that comic where the guy takes a red fluffy and makes it a plushie and its in pixel art
>>
File: d0ESRij.png (105KB, 800x1268px) Image search: [Google]
d0ESRij.png
105KB, 800x1268px
>>
>>715518480
No but I think the artist is RingOfFire
>>
File: NPxdFy5.png (63KB, 868x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NPxdFy5.png
63KB, 868x1000px
>>
>>715518583
selfish bitch couldn't just let herself die alone, instead she had to bring her foals down with her. typical worthless fluffy scum
>>
I'm New to this, could somebody dump fall of Cleveland? Tat sounded really cool
>>
>>715518725
Calm down you weird faggot
>>
File: ring1.png (90KB, 728x6280px) Image search: [Google]
ring1.png
90KB, 728x6280px
>>715518480
>>
>>715519157
Best series
>>
>>715516792

So she owns a male and lets him run around outside...who gives a fuck if he knocks up feral females. Like they're going to sue for fucking foal support or some shit.
>>
>>715520127
it's population control. The world is filled with ferals, they're a major invasive species. It's illegal to have an unneutered one as a pet because they cant be allowed to reproduce uncontrollably.
>>
File: WhatIExpectOfYou.png (222KB, 1600x1969px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIExpectOfYou.png
222KB, 1600x1969px
I feel like y'all are always just one comic away from this shit.
>>
File: nono guillotine.jpg (263KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nono guillotine.jpg
263KB, 720x1280px
>>715521439
cutting them off is more fun and doesn't make you a faggot who sucks fluffy dick.
Which would make you more worthless than the fluffy
>>
File: MyBad_WhatIActuallyExpect.jpg (381KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
MyBad_WhatIActuallyExpect.jpg
381KB, 1181x1748px
>>715521756
>>
>>715521756
neat idea but I'm not sure if I can tell what's going on

fluffy has to hold onto some rope(?) that's attached to the blade that would sever his penis, and obv. he can't let go so this is just an endurance test?

either way it ends the same for him so I'm good with it I guess
>>
>>715522300
Well a way out would be awesome though.
About 99% of those fuckers would fail, but the other 1% would be able to become awesome/hugbox material.
>>
File: tuggytesticles.jpg (66KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tuggytesticles.jpg
66KB, 720x405px
>>715523296
no
no hugbox
only loss of genitals
>>
>>715522300
not only will he lose his dick, but he'll pillow himself
>>
>>715525264
hadn't even thought of that, that's cool
>>
File: 1463788999579_Sad.png (145KB, 896x2701px) Image search: [Google]
1463788999579_Sad.png
145KB, 896x2701px
>You are a farmer, and times are weird
>You raise Fluffies for the people out in the city, but these aren't "Regular" Fluffies
>Some new kick has swept the nation about "Free-ranged" Fluffies, "Roaming" Fluffies, and so on
>Its like they want free range chickens or something
>Chickens are one thing; they're easy, pretty stupid, can't talk, and don't require much attention
>Fluffies? Now those little beasts are another thing
>They're loud, require constant attention, their little box requires cleaning, it's a mess
>Which is why you raise "Free-Ranged" Fluffies
>For some reason, Fluffies that are raised in this manner take on a more docile attitude, and are far easier to take care of
>Maybe its because they've had a very happy life and are raised to believe an owner is just the next step
>Maybe its because you aren't such a prick to them as the other farmers
>Or maybe someone just doesn't know the reason and is just making a third reason to pad out the explanation for dramatic effect
>You don't really know why, but it works
>However, winter's setting in pretty hard
>Snow at least three feet high, much bigger then any of your Fluffies
>You've moved them from their little shelters into the barn; not many animals are kept there anymore, just large bundles of hay
>They appreciate it, using it more as nesting rather then food
>Considering you own twenty-five Fluffies, that's highly considerate of them
>Although sometimes you need to punish the more aggressive ones, that happen to be trying to take over "The Herd"
>There's one you really don't like, whom you think has caught the.. Whats it called? "Smarty-Syndrome"?
>He's been causing havoc since day one, and when you walk into the barn to drop a big bucket of snow in - they might not handle outside, but they like to play in it in small doses - you walk in to a "horror" show
>There he was, Blackie you call him, beating a mare's foals with his hooves
>Shit
(Imagine the Fluffies from Wolfram_Sparks)
>>
So fellow abusers whaddya say, what would you do if you came across some faggot ass smarty who tried to give you shit on your way home, let your imagination run wild

I've been curious about their fur personally, because they value pretty colors so much and they don't like having their fur cut etc. I thought how neat it'd be to have some exotic color smarty who's really proud and shit, and take him and tie him up, and one by one pull out his fur with eyebrow tweezers

but randomly I throw in hot wax and duct tape so I could rip out huge clumps of hair; if you haven't seen someone get their hair ripped out it's rather violent, normally it'll leave a bunch of redness and swelling around the bald area, sometimes they'll bleed, worst case the patch of skin comes off along with the fur

so after I've left him bald as a baby rat, I'll comfort him and wrap him in a blanket and sort of win him back on my side, I'll tell him I'm gonna give him a warm bath to calm him down and help him get some sleep. I draw up the bath but it's all lemon juice, like the kind they sell in green bottles at supermarkets, so I ease him into the bathtub and he starts to scream and chirp and cry but he can't get out because fluffies have stupid ass hooves and their anatomy doesn't let them climb out of tubs. Once he's resigned himself to "buwny wawa" I'll start to rub him down with a coarse rag until his skin starts to peel off. Midst all the crying and pissing and shitting I'll pull the drain, take the fluffy out, properly dry him and clean him up. At this point I'll have probably grown tired and I have a big mess to clean up. I'll go out back, dig a really narrow hole that's like 2 feet deep. I go outside and stick him in it upside down so he can't see anything and he's exposed to the elements. DIRT NAP you lil nigga, enjoy being exposed to rain n the winter you furball faggot :^)
>>
>>715526712
Anyone want me to continue?
>>
>>715527460
please do
>>
>>715527460
Keep posting nigger.
>>
>>715527460
Looks promising.
>>
If anyone wants to read an anthro fluffy fuck story, I wrote one for /trash/. >>>/trash/6694540

Get it before the thread 404's.
>>
What would happen if you humored a smarty?

How far would it go if you just played along and catered to all its demands?
>>
>>715526712
"Babbeh nu am smawt wike Bwaky! Yu git forebah sweepies!"
>Declared the black asshole
>The mother was trying her best to get him off; gently hooving him, butting him with her head, but it was no use; he was about to stamp the life right out of that foal
>That foal was just born last month, no bigger then your hand and might be one of your most highly sought after Fluffies
>A rainbow main with a two-toned body: Black with a Gold streak in the center
>And he's docile too! His value is already quadruple from the fact he has those colors, but add good temperament onto that and people are already naming prices of upwards of 20K
>20K, Fluffies haven't cost that much since they were first introduced!
>And now this black asshole is trying to hoof him to death?
>You drop the bucket of snow, run toward him like the old line-backer you were, roll your leg back and strike the football
>Whoosh! Your boot lands squarely in the side of the Fluffy's rib-cage; shattering on impact and sending that thing ten feet into the air, smacking his back on the rafters and letting him tumble - screaming and shitting - into a pile of hay
>But he's not your concern right now, you're worried about Star Adder
>Thats right
>You named him Star Adder, or just Star for short since he can't say it right
>You fall onto your knees as the fluffies all move in closely, breathes abated
>His mother's face is stained darkly with tears and patches of green with mucus
>Star is hurt pretty badly, and you know that if you leave him here, he'll die
>You whip out your cell phone and call a vet over. One you've known for twenty years.
>You tell her the situation, and she says she's on her way; at 10:33pm, you bless her for coming so late
>It'll take about ten minutes
>In the mean time you pick up the little guy, as gently as you can, and walk over to a stable in the corner
>You set him on a big pile of hay, and gently coo the little guy to keep him from crying
"It'll be okay."
>>
>>715527880
Seconded
>>
>>715529805
More
>>
File: 1481460543164.png (1MB, 1069x1835px) Image search: [Google]
1481460543164.png
1MB, 1069x1835px
>>715529805
This.
>>
>>715529805
Keep the black fucker alive. He must suffer.
>>
>>715529805
>His mother trots over to you, sits on her hind legs, and stares up at you like a Fluffy Pony
>A poor, retarded, adorable fucking Fluffy Pony, with tears in her eyes and a fresh dribble of snot running down her snout
"Ish... Ish babbeh gon' be okah, daddeh?"
>Your lips are pulled down, and you shake your head
"I don' really know."
>You say with your southern drawl, nearly sounding just like them. >Maybe thats why they like you. You guys have similar speech patterns
"I called someone that will try and help him, but I don't know. He looks pretty bad."
>Star Adder was the only Alicorn born to this herd; normally this would mean a death sentence, but since you raise "Free-Ranged" Fluffies with a more docile temperament, they accepted him like the rest
>All except one, that is
>Your eyebrows furrow as you remember the football
>Standing up and turning around, you see the rest of them staring up at you
>The little foals, Star Adder's friends, were crying
"He can't have any hugs 'cept from his mama; yall can stay with him, but that's it."
>They nod, seeming to understand
>You take big strides, being careful not to step onto them before you're in the clear
>All the Fluffy Ponies waddle over to the pile, staring up as Star Adder's mother tries to sing a lullaby to him
"Babbeh staw am bestest babbeh... Mummah wuvs yu so! ... Mummah wan' yu big an' happeh! So pweese... D-don' go..."
>Shit man
>That actually pings your heart strings
>All the more reason for the burning anger in your soul
>You turn your attention to the back of the barn, where a freshly laid turd comes waddling out of the hay
>You turn to the wall behind you, and grab the cattle prod
>>
>>715518956
shut the fuck up cunt
>>
>>715530755
FUCKING YES
>murderboner.gif
>>
>>715530755
if you shattered its ribcage and it broke its back on the rafters how is it doing any waddling, it's probably paralyzed at this point isn't it?

nvm just read the back didn't break, either way this is coming along nicely
>>
>>715516543
i never noticed that the foal just opens it's eyes as it's being discarded. made me like this one a lot more
>>
>>715530755
>Now I know what you're thinking, why does a Fluffy Farmer have a CATTLE PROD?
>Aren't the Fluffies perfectly behaved?
>Well, yes they are! But you aren't JUST a Fluffy Farmer. You're a farmer, and you have Cattle, just not as much as when you got into the Fluffy Business about ten years ago
>Since then, all you have to do is point to the prod for them to know what it means
>But this stupid fucker
>Blackie comes waddling out, limping on his front leg; besides several broken ribs and bruised back he twisted a leg on the way down
>He's looking up at you, tears in his eyes
"Wai daddeh.. Wai huwt fwuffeh?"
>He's using that tactic again, where the Fluffy doesn't actually recognize his actions as being wrong
>Standard Fluffy/Smarty trickery. Falls for newtime owners, but not you
>You turn the prod on - it's a thermal prod, not electrical - and extend it
>As the tip begins to glow red and you slowly walk closer to him, the look on your face grows ever more menacing
"I told you, and told you, and TOLD YOU, to NEVER! HURT! THE OTHERS!"
>Most turned their heads to see you corner Blackie
>The mother is just cry-singing to Star Adder
>Blackie is trying to back up, but putting pressure on his hoof exacerbates the break
"And the first thing you do is stand there and ask me 'Oh daddeh why hurt fucking stupid fluffy'!"
>You mock his tone, hitching your voice higher, which makes you sound like a retarded moose
"You. Outside. MARCH."
>As you open the door, a cold breeze fills the barn; as you stare out into the blackness, a pair of headlights comes down the road; it's the vet
>She comes running up to you, still in her pajamas but in a coat over them
"Whats the emergency Anon? Wheres th- Oh my."
>She sees you holding the burning red prod near Blackie; she knows about him, and she knows right away how serious this must be
"In the back, first stable. Hurry!"
>You hear the little mother crying out to her as you close the door
"Pwees! Sab' Babbeh!"
>>
>>715531872
Save star kill niggy
>>
>>715531872
>>715532101
Burn down barn kill every fluffy.
>>
>>715532269
Would you kill something worth 20k and all you had to do is watch them
>>
>>715531872
>You march Blackie through fifty feet of snow that nearly towers over him
>It's taken an hour, an hour of putting up with his whining, his begging, his pleas of innocence
>You bring the burning, pointed tip closer to his rear as you make him march toward the old Fluffy-House you use for the summer
"W-... Wai we 'ear d-... D-daddeh?"
>His shivering cold, his coat being too thin to handle this kind of frost
>You furrow your eyebrows and kick the door open
"This is your new room. You are NEVER going to touch the other Fluffies again, do you hear me? NEVER!"
"NUUUUUUUU!"
>Fluffy Ponies are by nature social creatures; to devoid them of this most fundamental feature would be like cutting /b/tards internet access.
>He tries his best to get his best hoof forward to touch your leg, but you kick him off and he lands in the snow, wheezing and coughing
"Oh no you don't, I'm not done with you yet."
>You pick him up by the scruff and walk in
>If anything, this pen you use is nothing more then a big chicken coop
>Little stables serve as the 'nests' for the Fluffies
>But he won't be getting that luxury
>You tear the hay from one of the little stables and slam Blackie down, facing the wall
>He lands on his broken leg, which forces bone, sinew, muscle, and blood to tear itself open
"YEEEEEEE!"
>He screeched, earning him a smack on the back of the head
"Quiet you!"
>You close tiny door behind him; with him facing the wall and being in one of the "foal stables", he has no room to move, let alone wiggle his legs
"Pwees, pweese! Fwuffeh sowwy, fwuffeh mean et!"
>You smack him again, this time on his back
"If you were really sorry, you woULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"
>You can't help you, your voice rises and you shout over him
>When you finish, you can hear him beginning to gently sop
>You grab him by his mane - a bright cyan tuff of hair - and twist it in your fingers
>This curls his head back, and lets him just -barely- see you in his periphery
>>
>>715532703
good shit man. plz burn his wumps off.
>>
>>715532703
>>715531872
>>715530755
>>715529805
>>715526712

i hope youre saving this to post on the booru
>>
>>715532703
"Don't you cry, don't you DARE cry! You lost your privilege to cry you fucking FAT LITTLE WORM!"
>But he can't help it
>He closes his eyes and whines, tears streaming down the corner of his eyes
"WAAAAAAH! DADDEH IS A MEANIE!"
>A meanie? Oh, now he's done it
>You stand up, grab the cattle prod, and hold him still with your boot
>You don't thrust it in - that'd kill him
>No, you do something much worse
>With a bit of angling, you're able push that burning tip into the bruise
>His fine black coat bristles up and burns away to reveal pink skin the closer that tip comes
>When it touches skin, his voice suddenly becomes filled with high-pitched shrieking
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
"OWWIE, OWWIE! BERNIE! EEEEEEEEEE!"
>You twist it in, branding this black baboon-assed bobango with his mark of shame
"SHUT. THE FUCK. UP!"
>You command, twisting it further into his back
>He whines even louder, which makes you push it in harder
>It's a pain-back-loop
"SHUT UP!"
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
"SHUT. UP!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
>You can't take his fucking screaming anymore, and you think the others might hear it
>You take the tip off his seared, red back and bang it on the top his head
>He's out like a light
>Not dead, but knocked out
>You stand over him, breathing erratically, like some gigantic hambeast
>You turn the prod off and throw it down on the floor
>You don't even bother to turn on the lights
>There is no light for him
>He doesn't fucking deserve it
>And you need to go check on Star
>>
File: 1481326785936.png (293KB, 700x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1481326785936.png
293KB, 700x2912px
>>715533278
This is gold
>>
>>715532443
Depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>715533278

This is pretty good.
>>
>>715533278
>Back at the barn, it's not looking good
>After talking to the vet, you realize that Star might need surgery
>One of his ribs is broken and is pointing inward; she doesn't have the equipment needed to fix him, and with your permission wants to take him to the urgent clinic
"Wah?"
>Asked his mother through streaming eyes
"Take b-babbeh? Nu, nu! Yu nu take 'im ducktar Jam!"
>She can't pronounce "Doctor Jen" right
>She walks over Star Adder, making sure her legs don't touch him. She will protect him from anything she thinks might hurt him
"Nu, nu take 'im! Nu, nu!"
>In all your rage, you know you can't hurt her. She's not the one at fault here
>You take in a deep breath, and come to one knee
"Look, Merigold,"
>You try to touch her, but she puffs up her stained cheeks
>You frown and nod
"Dr. Jen needs to take him, she can't fix him here. If she can't fix him, Star Adder will die."
>You say it slow and carefully, you don't want to rush into this with her
>The other Fluffies and foals suddenly start muttering amongst themselves; death, forever sleepies? Could Star Adder take Forever Sleepies?
>At the mention of Death, Merigold's ears shoot up
"Fo... Forebe.."
>She can't even finish it, she's beginning to breakdown
"NU, NU, NU!"
>She's waddling toward you, and attempts to hit you away
>Papping you with her hooves
>Butting you with her head
>Nibbling on your hand
>But it's no use, and you don't try and stop her
>You just pull her in, lay your head over her's, and gently stroke her mane as she begins to cry into your jacket
>>
>>715533278
Great story; tough - cattle prod is designed for cattle. Wouldn't it fry a normal, run-of-the-milll fluffy like a deep-fried Mars bar?
>>
>>715534040
did you not read it? it's a thermal prod; the tip gets red hot, not an electrical arc.
>>
>>715533928
>>715534040 (Different power settings)

>You tell Merigold that Star Adder will come back, when he's all nice and healthy again
>You tell her that when he comes home, you'll make ALL the Fluffies Ziti-Sphaghetti to celebrate his return
>This gets her feeling a little better
"And when he comes back, I'll make sure that that mean ol' Blackie never gets near him, or anyone else, ever again. Okay?"
>She's sniffling, looking back and forth from Star Adder, Dr. Jen, and you
"O...Otah... Daddeh?"
>She asks, looking up to you
"Yes Merigold?"
"M..Mawy-gowd wuv you."
>And she got on her hind legs, leaned in, and gave you a hug. A proper hug
>Dr. Jen smiles, and so do you as you gently stroke her golden mane
>You keep the barn door open as Dr. Jen gently puts Star Adder's carrier into her passenger seat and begins to drive away
>She's well aware that he's a rare breed, and that any form of damage could harm him
>But more over she's like you; she cares about fluffies a little bit more then the average vet
>And when the fellas at the office hear that he's yours? They'll help
>As you hold Merigold in her hands, watching her softly wave her hoof goodbye to the car, a little head bops your leg
"Fawma-daddeh? Wut gon' happen tu bwacky?"
>You set Merigold down, rubbing her head, as you turn to the little Green foal behind you
"I'm going to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone, ever again."
>A little cheer rings out, but not to loudly
>Everyone's still pretty upset, and that night they all agree to sleep in one big pile - Merigold in the center
>Meanwhile, you get to work calling up favors from town
>You're not done with Blackie yet

(End of Part 1.)
>>
>>715533513
it took him so long to break out he grew a full head of hair, lost an eye, got gangrene or something and he managed to shit that much from just that bit of milk?

nice
>>
>>715534705
is somebody capping this? this should go on the booru
>>
>>715534975
I did. Im posting it now.
>>
>>715534705
>>715534975
i am

whom shall i give credit to? author, di you have a username on the booru?
>>
>>715535085
nevermind someone else is doing it lol

would like to know the username so i can follow up on it
>>
>>715535085
I just posted it mate, no need to worry.
>>
>>715534719
Fluffies produce a legendary amount of shit, somehow. My personal headcanon reason for it is because they (more by fluke than design) have hyperefficient digestive systems, meaning they can extract all the sustenance they need from relatively little food (which is also why "poopie babbehs" and litterpals etc. don't starve to death.)
>>
>>715535248
awesome. its too good a story so far to let it disappear on /b/
>>
File: 1460254309537.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1460254309537.png
226KB, 468x345px
So is this a sexual fetish for furries like guro, or are you guys edgelords who enjoy looking at cute things getting mutilated?

Either way you're sick fucks and I hope you meet an untimely and painful end. People like you encourage violence in the world, getting off to violence with no context or meaning other than shock value and disgust.

Better yet I hope your families find you looking at this shit and then oust you for being such a fucking subhuman piece of shit.
>>
thread was slow, glad anon got a chance to post it before the thread 404'd
>>
>>715535816
lurk moar, faggit
>>
File: Darth Maraca.jpg (271KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Maraca.jpg
271KB, 818x818px
>>715535816
Is this any better then Trap, Loli, or anything else /b/tards like you jack off too? I mostly write these things because I get a kick out of seeing bronies melt into rage at this sort of stuff, like what you're doing now.

I write stories about miniature lab-made techno-colored fur-covered ponies getting what they need. Sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's good. It's all based on the thread. So long as you handle everything in moderation, and not let it consume you, you'll be all fine.

Now get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: why do you like this.png (984KB, 1248x3085px) Image search: [Google]
why do you like this.png
984KB, 1248x3085px
>>715535816
>>
File: foal in a can.png (413KB, 1048x590px) Image search: [Google]
foal in a can.png
413KB, 1048x590px
>>715536128
Ooh, Macaras is here. Hello! Good to see you here.
>>
>>715534705
is this all for now?
>>
>>715536617
For now.
>>715536495
A pleasure as always.
>>
>>715536495
Ops, it's Maracas. I didn't even know what maracas was until I googled it. Still, your stories are damn good. Keep it up!
>>
>>715534705
You gonna put this on the Booru?
>>
File: DM_Story_Micro.jpg (1MB, 1041x9802px)
DM_Story_Micro.jpg
1MB, 1041x9802px
>>715536841
Here, you might like this one.
>>715537033
I already have.
>>
>>715537033
whoops didn't refresh the page before posting sorry
>>
>>715535293
I.always saw it as the opposite. Their digestive systems are so inefficient that their.shit still contains nutrients. Like rabbits
>>
>>715535816
>>715535816
unironically kill yourself faggot
>>
>>715537564
Now now. Do not wish for such vile things. That would only prove his point. He is free to have his opinions.
>>
>>715516543
I absolutely love this one.
>>
>>715537482
Eh. I dunno whether efficient or inefficient would be more correct. They only NEED to eat very little, but they still feel hungry even once they've had all they need, so they almost invariably wind up eating more than they strictly have to just to keep hunger pains away. Because they eat more than they need to, most of the food they eat passed through (mostly) undigested.
>>
>>715514584
Same but it's nice to see people working in the same universe and with established fiures
>>
>>715518772
From what I saw Fall of Cleveland was mostly text based you can find it on fluffybooru if you do a google.
>>
Alright you guys, Darth Maracas is passing out.
Remember; be kind to those spitting anger here. No death threats, no telling people to kill themselves. It makes our community look bad.
This has been Darth Maracas signing off, have a good one.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.