[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is God the bad guy in the bible? Had to go to church with the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 35

File: 0009592359.jpg (51KB, 730x973px) Image search: [Google]
0009592359.jpg
51KB, 730x973px
Is God the bad guy in the bible?

Had to go to church with the family today and i noticed something

In the bible Satan barely does anything. They say he was the snake but all the snake did was tell Eve she would gain knowledge if she ate the apple, which was true. It was god who banished adam and eve and created death and cancer and toil and pain and suffering and disease to torture them not Satan. When you die you don't go straight to hell and if you were really good god tries to rescue you, what happens is god sends you to hell himself for not measuring up, god created hell and sends us and satan there.

Satanists are often said to engage in animal sacrifice but Satan never asks for that or does that in the bible. God does, he demands animal sacrifice for thousands of years, as blood payment for the apple thing. He impregnated a teenage middle eastern girl so her mangod son could be butchered as more blood payment. This is god's thing not satan's

God is the one who kills all the first born children of Egypt for the sins of their fathers not satan. God says jesus paid the blood sacrifice back but disease and death remain, and there does not appear to be anything we can do to sufficiently repay god for the apple thing to get him to end it. Think about it, there were no viruses in Eden, so god fabricated them when he kicked us out of the garden, said jesus paid him back for that but never stopped the viruses.
>>
First step in learning religion is bullshit OP.. Have fun going down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>715459579
don't take the Bible too literally. if you're actually interested in the spiritual knowledge in there, you have to look deeper and realize it's a lot of metaphorical story telling.
>>
If you ever want to create good people, you need to put them through bad things in order for them to become good. You can't create good people out of a vacuum. They have to have experience and knowledge for their own faults and misunderstandings.

Satanists these days don't even understand satanism. Only around 1% of them actually do. Don't look at the majority to get an understanding of what satanism is about. Animals are animals, not humans. You are supposed to give animals to show that you're still devout, and then eat them so you can stay healthy. Jesus was born to teach people of their wrong doings, not just for blood.

A king can not rule without anything bad happening to him, for if this does happen, then he becomes corrupt. The king of egypt was corrupt. Yes, there is something we can do to revert our original mistake, and that's to convert everyone to the same religion and ask for forgiveness. It just hasn't happened yet because we won't allow it to. And viruses fall back to the fact that bad things must happen for people to become good. Death is a wake up call for most people, so then they can repent and ask for forgiveness for their sins.
>>
>>715459579
Even if you point out all these things, people will still believe god is their savior, don't try, it's not worth your time.
>>
Satan killed 10 people, with the instructions of God, God killed, using biblical numbers only: 2,821,364, with estimates of 25 million that account for all the unnamed men, woman and children, flood, ect.

So you decide what your definition of good or bad is.
>>
File: 0009681190.jpg (50KB, 707x942px) Image search: [Google]
0009681190.jpg
50KB, 707x942px
>>
File: failure-20140724-e1406245048492.jpg (38KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
failure-20140724-e1406245048492.jpg
38KB, 500x332px
>>715460283
>Animals are animals, not humans

I stopped here. You're an idiot.

" you need to put them through bad things in order for them to become good. You can't create good people out of a vacuum"

Please tell my where is random made up idea of your came from? By what measure does this make any sense?

"Jesus was born to teach people of their wrong doings, not just for blood"

There isn't any evidence that he actually existed and you can't provide any if you tried for the rest of your life.

"You are supposed to give animals to show that you're still devout, and then eat them so you can stay healthy"

Yo do not need to eat animals healthy. Scientifically verified. In fact, it can be argued that eating animals does more bad than good. Yes, I eat them.

The rest of your nonsense is just that. Non-sense pulled out you ass with nothing to back it up just like the entire religion of Christianity and the the others.

A bunch of unproved, believed for the sake of believing and or brainwashing, bull shit.
>>
>>715460895
so do you think that we should give animals rights equals to humans? do you think we are on the same level as an animal? do you think we fling shit at one another just like an animal?

>made up idea of your came from?
not only is it supported in the bible, but you can also look at the real world for an example. men who have lived to grow up sheltered lives only grow up to be the feminine hipsters who believe the same amount of attention that females get should be the same exact same for them.

>evidence that he actually existed
are you seriously trying to use the "god isn't proved" point? do you want this to end in a stalemate? are you really this fucking dumb? you can't prove that he doesn't exist and i can't prove that he exists, so you can't even bother with that one. you will convince absolutely no one trying to use that argument.

>Yo do not need to eat animals healthy.
vegan detected. quit lying to yourself, you're full on vegan.
and I'd like to see you go without meat for a couple months. go on, and don't use any supplements, either. the people back then didn't use them.

>the rest is nonsense
>no points or reasons why
>hurr durr look at me im smarter than you even though i dont have any reasons

kill yourself. if you ever start a conversation with someone, don't do it just to ass blast them and walk away. that's just a waste of time for both you and them. you're a fucking moron if you think you're doing something with your life by doing this. either start with an argument and continue until the conversation ends or dont try at all.
>>
>>715459579
I read the book a couple times, saw a movie based on the story line. If you pay real close attention to the characters, you will realize God and Satan are the same guy.
>>
>>715459579
None of those bad things existed until the snake had eve eat the apple. God simply doesn't interfere with human affairs so we have freewill. Satan is generally frowned upon for interfering. However even in the middle ages Satan was praid to for success in battle. Basically everyone retells it in their own way each century.
>>
File: 04-gto-hero.jpg (21KB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
04-gto-hero.jpg
21KB, 400x217px
>>
>>715461398
>so do you think that we should give animals rights equals to humans? do you think we are on the same level as an animal? do you think we fling shit at one another just like an animal?

Irrelevant to the subject.

>not only is it supported in the bible, but you can also look at the real world for an example. men who have lived to grow up sheltered lives only grow up to be the feminine hipsters who believe the same amount of attention that females get should be the same exact same for them.

I grew up very sheltered and very rich. I believe no such non-sense. Also, Irrelevant to the subject

>are you seriously trying to use the "god isn't proved" point? do you want this to end in a stalemate? are you really this fucking dumb? you can't prove that he doesn't exist and i can't prove that he exists, so you can't even bother with that one. you will convince absolutely no one trying to use that argument.

It's not an argument it's a fact. You logical person would ask you to prove the non-existence of something that has never been proven to exist in the first place. There is simply no evidence that a historical Jesus ever existed. None at all. Fact.

"vegan detected. quit lying to yourself, you're full on vegan.
and I'd like to see you go without meat for a couple months. go on, and don't use any supplements, either. the people back then didn't use them"

I'm not an ideologue. I do not care for animals, human or not, at all. You have zero evidence, like for Jesus, to back up this claim.

You can't swim in a puddle in my intellectual arena. You're a mental midget, a small minded emotionally driven shit stain who will no doubt find an emotional meaning in my use of language because you only feel your way through your thoughts.

Eat shit and die you useless cunt who basically said nothing of any worth whatsoever.

Evidence or GTFO.
>>
>>715460362
>Satan killed 10 people
What 10 people are you talking about?
>>
>>715461989

Job's family
>>
File: 1357012211244.jpg (181KB, 780x546px) Image search: [Google]
1357012211244.jpg
181KB, 780x546px
>>
>>715461989
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ... And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ... put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house...And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19
>>
>>715461941
>good point
>lol that's irrelevant
you simply can't win with idiots, i suppose. especially when they say that the point is wrong in the first place.

>I grew up very sheltered and very rich.
are you going to say that this entire conversation is irrelevant, you fucking moron? you brought up the point in the first place.

>It's not an argument it's a fact.
oh boy here we go. he's this type of moron.
let me say it again, because you're too fucking stupid to get it the first time. If something is a stalemate, don't fucking try to bring it up in an argument. You are getting absolutely nowhere. You are only wasting time.

>You have zero evidence
>posts no evidence of his own
kek

>in my intellectual arena.
KEK HAHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
>You're a mental midget
THIS HAS TO BE BAIT OH FUCK
>a small minded emotionally driven shit stain
EDGE: THE POST

Fucking good lord, m8. You are absolutely full of yourself, aren't you?

>evidence or gtfo
>posts evidence
>lol irrelevant
k fam
>>
>>715459579
I just don't get why she's posing like a retard contortionist.
>>
File: 0008171406.jpg (52KB, 730x973px) Image search: [Google]
0008171406.jpg
52KB, 730x973px
>>715462593
>>
the apple was actually a red pill

"god" is actually the devil, lucifer's just basically prometheus

>mfw a lot of christian beliefs and traditions are basically stolen right out of pagan beliefs

Fucking Christmas is Yule! Jesus wasn't even born in fucking December.
>>
File: 0-10Troll.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0-10Troll.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>715462548
Clearly you're a teen. I'm done with you. Stalemate, what a retard. Hey, there a stalemate as to the existence of unicorns. Fucking kid.
>>
File: 0006884883.jpg (54KB, 730x973px) Image search: [Google]
0006884883.jpg
54KB, 730x973px
>>715462821
>Jesus wasn't even born in fucking December.

yes he was
>>
>>715462898
proof?
the bible is not a credible source
>>
File: 0008203354.jpg (141KB, 1987x1490px) Image search: [Google]
0008203354.jpg
141KB, 1987x1490px
>>715463002
>the bible is not a credible source
>>
>>715459579
I noticed that, and also did you notice how in David and Goliath, David uses a sling? Like, every time someone uses the D&G analogy, that's like saying a bear vs. it's hunter. Chances are it's gonna lose most of the time.
>>
File: 1467109666401s.jpg (3KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467109666401s.jpg
3KB, 204x200px
>>715462861
>can't win an argument
>resigns
>still believes they're morally superior
jesus you're a special case of autism, you know that, right?
>>
god is a dick
>>
>>715460283
>If you ever want to create good people, you need to put them through bad things in order for them to become good. You can't create good people out of a vacuum.
Why not? THIS IS AN OMNIPOTENT GOD. He could do it - if he ever wanted.
>>
>>715460270
"Don't actually read the book, just read it with enough bias to mitigate all the contradictions and regressive ideas"
>>
>>715460270
This. I'm an atheist and I still understand the religion better then most of them. You've also got remember the bible was manmade and has mistakes. Your god didn't write it himself.
>>
>>715463437
Do your parents believe that spoiling you is a good thing? Do they completely fall to your whim and do absolutely everything for only your needs? Do you believe that your parents only exist to give you existence?

There are starving children in africa right now. Not even we, as neighbors, acknowledge them or even attempt to take care for them. They are supposed to learn for themselves that the only way to solve their issues is if they look inside themselves and realize that working alone and not as a team isn't the best thing to do. We are supposed to work as a team in order to get shit down in our world, see how any first world country was built. It falls upon us relying on each other, to build homes and railroads, not on us only relying on a single god to take care of all of our wishes. We have to take the steps forward and look for help to progress our civilization and ourselves.
>>
Jesus died for our sins, right? His crucifixion was meant to be equivalent payment for all the bad shit we'd done over however many years.

What about the hundreds or thousands of people who got crucified before then? What about people who die in way more horrific ways, tortured by mad men? I don't buy into it.
>>
File: 1481862956185.jpg (201KB, 1600x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1481862956185.jpg
201KB, 1600x1710px
>>715459579
Read The Marriage of Heaven ad Hell - by William Blake - it talks about this kinda, talks about how our conception on right and wrong has been misconstrued by the church
>>
For god so loved the world he sent his only begoten son, jesus, that whoever believes in jesus shall have everlasting life.

Our lives arent meant to be easy, we are supposed to suffer so we could empathize wih the suffering. And god couldve made us all good, but instead he gave us free will. The abity to choose between right and wrong, and he knew that only a life of trials and struggle could create authentically good people. People who would choose wrong, but decide not too. Why do u think we are born sinners, and its part of the reason why a little kid would cheat in a board game, but a grandpa wouldnt
>>
>>715465296
Yeah but its unethical for god to allow us to sin, knowing well that it will happen and for whom it will happen, and then punish whoever isn't like he wants them to be, provided that he could have just made people the way he wanted them. Thats like if I edited the genes of my child to make them short and then punished them for not being tall.
>>
>>715465296
>bible literally says the point of life is to suffer
>belief in jesus gives you everlasting life, ergo everlasting suffering

Jesus = Satan confirmed
>>
>>715459579
God is a bad guy in exodus which jews read. Everybody else reads from jesus onward god is a good guy
>>
>>715465828
Sega genesis
>>
>>715465296
Why was Lucifer punished eternally for giving us knowledge? It seems like in God's original plan we were meant to run around in Eden and just chill out indefinitely, essentially a bunch of cows grazing in a field. His plan got fucked up when Lucifer made us more than dumb animals. Why is he the bad guy again?
>>
File: u_avin_a_giggl_m8.png (143KB, 371x368px) Image search: [Google]
u_avin_a_giggl_m8.png
143KB, 371x368px
You're all retarded.
>>
>>715465296
There cannot be free will if there is an omnipotent God. Being all-knowing, he would be aware exactly which of us would turn out devout Christians and which wouldn't.
>>
>>715459579
In the old testament God is largely a prick. The new testament is more about God being love.
>>
>>715466305
Why does everyone reference Lucifer as Satan? Lucifer is only mentioned in the bible as the brightest star in the nights sky.
>>
>>715466472
Ah, and here we have the ignoramus projecting false wisdom.
Rope, you need it.
>>
>>715466613
But... man changed the bible to accommodate today's world. They've removed some very important books such as adam and eve and the book of Enoch.
>>
>>715466472
>lol im smater than you
>>
File: fjhgjk.gif (2MB, 550x295px) Image search: [Google]
fjhgjk.gif
2MB, 550x295px
>>715466775
Nah, you're just retarded. Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>715466687
Look up Luciferianism. He's treated similarly to Prometheus- he's the bringer of knowledge. I've always understood the snake to be nonspecific, but I'm going with the more common terminology. Why, though? Why do people say it's God's master plan and our trial but when he created us we were immortal and ignorant? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>715466891
Intelligent comeback, did you have someone else think of that for you?
>>
>>715466891
>>715466964
amazing argument guys keep it up
>>
>>715466938
I agree, George Carlin said it best.
>>
>>715466964
Nah, I'm not retarded like you so I think for myself. I don't have a tard wrangler to dictate my thoughts for me, unlike yourself. Because you're retarded.
>>
>>715467154
What do you believe in Anon? Since you're so busy to point the finger at someone. Let's hear it!
>>
>>715467154
Are you still talking you fucking mongoloid.
Wipe your goddamn ass, you stink!
>>
>>715467292
Nah, I don't need to explain myself to a retard. I mean you wouldn't even understand what I'd say on account of your mental retardation.
>>
>>715467328
It's always amusing when retards try to use big words to sound smart. Even though you're only repeating what you've seen and have no idea what you're truly saying. It must be a magical experience to be retarded like you guys.
>>
>>715460283
I will only mention one aspect that is very wrong. Most people that go through "bad things" end up imitating the abuser, harming other and continuing the cycle. Social and economical imbalances usually cause bad future actions. That can be seen in the amount of imprisonment and crimes in poor neighborhoods.
>>
>>715463872
my parents aren't omnipotent though
>>
Read Paradise Lost.

It is 100 times better than Genesis. Plus it has Milton's Satan in it, who is one of the best characters in all of English Literature.

Also Lotz A FukkeN.
>tfw you will never fuck Eve without lust and without sin before the fall
>>
>>715467455
Someone didn't get enough attention as a child.
>>
>>715467737
Nah, I got plenty attention. From my parents mostly. Unlike you who spent most of your time with your personal tard wrangler because you're retarded.
>>
>>715463160

it's almost like the staunch evangelicals who wrote all of this religious rhetoric are completely uneducated about basic human history and elementary school physics
>>
>>715466790
Yeah, cuz humans are fallible.
Don't listen to fucks that don't understand their own history, my dude. I'm an atheist, but I can appreciate some aspects of Christianity (the basis of a lot of western culture is Christianity, after all).

Constantine fucked up the bible, but he also codified it. It's weird that the churches don't paint him as some divinely inspired dude trying to "fix" the bible, since they're so keen on his version of it.
>>
>>715467645
No, what you said actually helps prove my argument further. Most people go through bad things and end up as the imitator, yes. That's called "weeding out". Jesus didn't do this, and Jesus is supposed to be a representation of what to aim for when striving for self-improvement.
>>
File: IMG_1455.png (370KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455.png
370KB, 640x1136px
Yes he is the bad guy he is a sexist fucktard
>>
File: IMG_8289_adj.jpg (41KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8289_adj.jpg
41KB, 400x317px
>>715468121 I bet you're a woman posting during her unclean period, begone wench it's your obligation to separate yourself during the red tide to not taint the spirit of man with your filth.
>>
Can we all agree on Fuck Calvinism?

>God chose a certain select group of people before the universe was created that would always get into heaven
>This group ("the elect", to use puritan terminology) will ALWAYS get into heaven. ALWAYS.
>No one knows who is and is not elect
>but there's still free will
>everybody else is pretty much screwed lol
>Your deeds on earth don't matter for shit
>If Hitler was chosen by God, he'd get into heaven regardless
>You can't become elected
>You just have to hope you are

I explained that very poorly, but Calvinism MISSES THE DAMN POINT of Christianity.
>>
>>715467666
>satan trips
oh hi there

replace the word "parents" with "god". God is your parent in the essence that he created you.
>>
>>715468436
Sounds like star maths and wishy thinking to me. All religions are packed with extra clauses and loopholes that let people feel like they're going to be rewarded.

Removing Christianity from the equation, nearly all of the mainstream religions promise that being selfless and a "good" person will allow you access to heaven, or some variant. People threaten non-believers and bad people with hell, but act in a specific way (against their natural behavior) in order to be allowed into heaven. Isn't that selfish? They use the idea of the strong moral code and being selfless as the reason religion is great, but it turns out they selfishly want an eternity of whatever they want (endless resources to be gluttonous, women to sleep with at will etc).
>>
>>715459579
God is simulacrum of parents, who barred their children from full knowledge about life. This caused so called "mind viruses" which then weakened the body causing illnesses and made then prone to infection by viruses and bacteria.
>>
Op>>715459579
So I was raised Catholic, parents dragged me to church every Saturday, went to Catholic grade school, hs, had confirmation, all that shit. We were always taught the bible was "lessons" on how to live right, yada yada yada. Now being 30 and seeing how all this prayer and everything hadn't done shit for me infuriates me to no end. Yes I am an asshole a lot of the time, but I do everything I can for my family, friends and try to live a good honest life. I don't believe this shit that's written in the bible and don't really know why I feel like I'm constantly being punished. I am completely done with the Catholic church.
>>
>>715466478
Underrated
>>
>>715459579
>which bible
>which part
these are important. Jesus = a new god to save you from (((God))).
>>
>>715460270
>don't take the Bible too literally.
tell it to charismatic christiants
then post video, if you survive
>>
>>715470112
No offense, but this shows a big flaw both in religion and religious people. You are (were) a Christian because you believed you would be rewarded for being a good person. You doubt it because you're getting any payoff for your effort. Isn't that selfish as fuck? The entire idea promotes being selfish and acting under the guise of being good in order to profit later. The idea of Heaven goes against religion in my opinion. Anyone who wanted to follow the word of God and be a good person would have no need for Heaven later on, they would do it for the good of others.
>>
>>715470112
Yes, put the blame on them for your inability to think rationally and with patience like everyone else there. It's their fault their methods aren't perfect, clearly not yours. You're a special snowflake, so you might as well be treated as one, too.

If all you're going to do is act like an asshole, then it's no surprise that everyone around you will think of you as one.
>>
>>715470584
I don't think it's selfish as I should be treated the way I treated others. Instead I had a ton of really fucked up shit happen to me and it still does. I just want to know why. Why do I kill myself working everyday for hardly shit, can't get a better job, can't catch a break. Then there's people who just exploit others and get everything handed to them on a golden spoon. Why isn't god looking out for me?
>>
>>715470584
>The entire idea promotes being selfish and acting under the guise of being good in order to profit later.
Who says that those type of people, the people who only do good deeds for their selfish desires, are allowed? Are you saying that you make up the rules as to who comes in and who goes out the gates of heaven?

You have to legitimately believe the bible to be true. If you only did it for your selfish desires, obviously that would show in your personality.
>>
>>715471332

>>715462424 is the story about keeping faith under any circumstance. Idk about god but I don't judge you for not doing so, and I don't think most people can with honest hearts.
>>
>>715471332
see >>715463872
aim to bettering your life yourself. god isn't your babysitter who will give you everything for free. he will help you only if you ask out loud for his help and follow his rules. no one is given a 'golden spoon', they worked hard to attain what they have themselves.
>>
>>715463087
No it isn't you shitlord it's like me pulling out a fucking fairy tale book and saying it's a credible source for the existence of unicorns and elves. Fuck off shepards weren't even in their fields during that time of the year.
>>
>>715470936
So by me changing my ideas, personality makes it wrong. Well clearly the other way wasn't working, hadn't ever worked, so why continue?

You have no idea what my life is like to judge me. I force myself to get out of bed just because i hate waking up. I do everything i can and it's still not enough.
>>
>>715471420
I'm not claiming to make up the rules. Assume the follwing two scenarios, assuming what you say is correct.

>a man with selfish intentions prolongs the act of being a good person his entire life, always help others and donates and never harms another form of life. He attends church and would be considered by us to be a good person, but his sole intention is to reach heaven for his own benefit and seek recognition for his positive acts

>a person who always means well makes mistakes frequently, but he is always genuinely sorry. He may not be perfect, he made some bad choices, but he believes in God down to his core.

Are you saying the first man would be rejected from Heaven and the second would pass? If so, what's the point in this "trial" if 99% of the rules and teachings are pointless?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481797402120.jpg (57KB, 388x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481797402120.jpg
57KB, 388x720px
>>715462821
/thread
>he's right you know
>>
>>715467978
Nah, I'm agnostic, but have read the bible just to see what all the shit posts were about. I've seen churches goto war against each other, we can all agree whatever the plan "is" isn't that bullshit.
>>
>>715471420
When did I say anything about heaven?
>>
>>715471767
I tried, I really did until earlier this year. I just gave up. I wish things would have been different, but they're not.
>>
>>715459579
OP, unsure if you're still here, but do a bit of research into Theistic Satanism. Try meditating on the demon sigils and see if it's for you. If it isn't, so what? You get some meditation in and that helps either way. If it is for you, you may live a life full of splendor and self-fulfillment.
>>
>>715471847
I understand and I don't want everything for free. I do get satisfaction, as corny as this may sound, from putting in a hard days work. All I want is for one thing to work out for me, just one. Is that selfish or reasonable?
>>
>>715472350
Has it benefited you? I feel like that's along the lines of witchcraft, and we all know witchcraft is for emo teenyboppers.
>>
>>715471332
>why isn't god looking out for me?
Because he's not real
>Christianity is just another copy religion out of the many others that had came before it
>>
>>715472488
It has benefited me. I dedicated myself to Satan on October 12th, 2016 and I've meditated daily since then. Now, when I get deeply into meditative trance, I can hear the voice of Beelzebub, my guardian demon, telling me how I am going to do great things soon. I've got a current project I'm working on which I believe to be linked to this. Ever since I've dedicated myself, I've felt happier in every way. I do things better, too. I've practiced my singing for years and only after my dedicated did I learn to truly love my voice. It helps in all areas, anon.
>>
>>715472488
>and we all know witchcraft is for emo teenyboppers.
I'm guessing you don't want to be rich? Okay than. Also kek at the teenyboppers
>>
>>715472046
Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."

Notice how it says to give glory to your Father who is in heaven, not yourself. People can call themselves a prophet of god, but if they are lying, then they are a blasphemer. They do not believe the word of God, they only wish to seek the salvation that comes with believing in God. By the book, yes, they would go to hell if they truly did what they did only for their own glory.

Refer to the quote above for that, too. He believes God down to his core, meaning that he is not hesitant to give God glory. A man with past mistakes can be forgiven and does not have a selfish mind any more.

It's not pointless in the slightest. Not everyone thinks for profit, believe it or not. The ones who do are weeded out and brought to heaven. The ones who do listen to all of the teachings and rules will be brought to the gates.
>>
>>715472777
Damn checked. You have my attention.
>>
File: cherylchristine2_large.jpg (153KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cherylchristine2_large.jpg
153KB, 600x600px
>>715472261 Gotta do what you have to to survive.
>>
>>715472777
Nice trips.
>>715472488
The main reason I don't tell irls that I'm a Satanist is because I don't want to be lumped in with the edgy crowd. It's not edgy if it's a genuine belief in Satan as your true god.
>>
>>715472125
>The entire idea promotes being selfish and acting under the guise of being good in order to profit later.
And because of this, you don't believe it. I understand.

What I'm trying to say is that you're assuming the minds of every christian out there. There are some who do go into religion for the selfish output that they desire, yes, but that's not at all every single person. Who are you to assume that everyone thinks just like you? A lot of Christians out there do what they do because they believe that it's genuinely the correct thing to do. They aren't concerned with the payout. Attend a church if you don't believe this.
>>
>>715472715
Wait... so basically, you're saying you've sold your soul? I don't believe in God/Satan. I don't rule out entities either powerful/weak good/bad, but to say there is a Satan is to say there is a God.
>>
>>715460296
This
>>
>>715473131
Not really sold my soul, that's a common misconception. You don't really fully sell your soul to Satan, as he gave us free will to avoid slavery at the hands of the Christian god. It's more of a dedication to his service.
>>
>>715473131
>>715473258
The thing with Satanism that makes it different than the way most people practice modern religions is the fact that you can't just ask and receive. You have to do something to assist any demons that wish to assist you. If I were to ask my guardian demon, Beelzebub, for help with astral projection, as I have been doing recently, I would have to do something for him that we both agree on. Usually, this would be something to help spread the message of Satan. If anyone would like, I can link them to the Al Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan.
>>
>>715472376
That's selfish. If you wish to have something good work out for you, you must be the one who will go out of the way to fix it or create it. God has done absolutely no one favors over the history of ever. He isn't going to start with you. And if he does start with you, then he'll have to continue with the next person. After doing a couple of more people, eventually he'll be doing the entire world favors. He isn't a parent, and he most certainly won't spoil us.
>>
>>715459579
To understand what I'm about to say you must understand this.
as a disclaimer I would like to say that what I'm saying may or may not be true but simply a representation of beliefs that have been passed down through the ages and guarded by the secret society that founded them.

There is a belief that Atlantis was real and Thoth - who became a part of Egyptian mythology was the son of a priest in Atlantis. At a young age the dweller of Unal took Thoth as his student seeing potential in him. Thoth was eventually taught how to pass through death and life as he chose and became the 33rd child of light (which is why masonry has 33 degrees). Each of the children of light was given a job by the lords of nine which were basically 7 lords that were mathematical beings almost like a hivemind. These lords of nine were one being that existed as a grand fire that burned in the center of a circle of chairs that the children of light sat around and basked themselves in that light to gain years of life in the waking world. I believe that for every year that they sat in front of the 7 lords of nine they gained 7 years in the physical world. Thoth's job as the 33rd child of light was to give wisdom unto men and teach them how to become a god as he did - able to manipulate the physical world through his 'spiritual energy' or willpower. He came to becoming this by practicing what is basically astral projection yada yada, read the emerald tablets of thoth if you want to know more.

So Atlantis sank and as it was sinking what happened was that Thoth, the dweller of Unal, and several citizens of Atlantis that were saved took off in the sky towards the eastern star and the land of Khem. Khemiticism being founded in Egypt basically they took off in a spaceship where the dweller of Unal as you read this is most likely a fuckin alien. They landed in Egypt and the barbarous people came to kill them.

Continued
also don't take this shit too seriously - but it's a belief.
>>
>>715473423
What do you mean by Beelzebub being your guardian demon? How did you decide on that? I wouldn't think that's the sort of thing you get to choose.
>>
>>715473515
You don't choose it. They come to you when you're newly dedicated.
>>
>>715473423
Link me, not because I want to believe, but because I want to learn a bit about it. I could never dedicate myself to an entity not of this plane of existence.
>>
>>715473728
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html kinda an edgy site, but it's got the full al jilwah, so it's all good.
>>
>>715472857
Well now that I have it might as well say something else instead of being a faggot. Witchcraft isn't what everyone says it is. Trust me on that at least I've been a Wiccan for the majority of my life and I've been smoothly sailing for quite some time. All Witchcraft is fundamentally is you channeling your intention through the universe. I.e through "spells" and incantation. Now these spells aren't hard nor do they need a lot of ingredients as a matter of fact if you have enough, "want" as I like to say, you'll yet what you want, but what I find that people tend to do is give up after a certain period of time. That's not who things roll. Witchcraft isn't instant. It takes time. Like everything else in the world. Remember whether or not you want to admit it magic is a normal part of life and just as these other things take time, for example, you go to apply at a job. You don't go there expecting to get a job on the spot right? So why expect an immediate response from witchcraft? It's like praying to a "god" and expecting to hear them talk back. It won't happen. If you're actually interested in learning witchcraft I can help you. Hell, witchcraft brought me to the smooth seas I'm in right now. I don't regret a single thing nor do I have any paranormal activity in my house.
>>
Actually the concept of hell comes from the Greeks and the devil comes from other middle eastern influences such as gnosticism. There is no hell or devil to speak of in the Torah. The snake isn't Satan, Satan is God's betting partner and Lucifer doesn't exist because he's actually the demonization of the Roman god Sol, and that didn't mean shit to the Jews when the Torah was canonized.

So your problem is mostly with the Christian religion. In Judaism god was always both good and evil.
>>
>>715473728
If you want to look up some interesting religions, check out luciferianism and atheistic satanism. They're more ideologies than religions, but they're worth looking up. They're two sides of the same coin, and more easily understandable for an atheist/agnostic. It's interesting to look into the mindsets of the type of people who follow those religions. I don't think luciferianism seems that far off actually.
>>
>>715473789
I expected a much longer read. Satan's pretty blunt huh?
>>
>>715473466
continued (2/?)

So Thoth stepped off the ship and took out a staff which he imbuned with his teachings. It basically transmitted the lessons straight to these savages brains. This created one of the first real civilizations. Supposedly this happened 30,000 BCE or some shit like that. Anyways Thoth became their god-king and ruled over them until he needed to go back to rest again in front of the 7 lords of nine. He left to the most honorable and noncorruptable people (the temple guards he appointed) the task of guarding the emerald tablets and spreading the information contained within them.

Egyptian mythology grew and many stories and symbols were used to represent lessons that Thoth taught these people.

Over time the temple guards became corrupt and founded a secret society - one of it's first which supposedly still runs shit today as the head of all this secret society bs. The ancient mysteries. These ancient mysteries are supposedly responsible for creating greek mythology. It was said that as citizens would sacrifice animals and such to the gods these mysteries realized that these gods were no more than symbols which were also a distillation of khemeticism aka the true teachings of Egyptian mythology. They used these symbols to recruit people into their order because anyone who recognized these symbols as being more than their face value was seen to be smarter and thus able to be taught more about what the fuck everything was really about.

Then Greece conquered eastward and found the tribal Hebrew people...

continued
>>
>>715459579
You just realized all this?
Dumbass. Glad you finally woke up. Next step is: whats God?

Fun exercise, watch the insanity that is ancient aliens and just change every argument they make for aliens (all of it) and switch it to 'man.'
>>
>>715474042
Yes. Satan doesn't play ring around the roasties, man. He's a very nice God, however. I know the text may not convey that so well, but if you ever hear his voice through meditation, he's very comforting.
>>
File: ummm.png (110KB, 278x363px) Image search: [Google]
ummm.png
110KB, 278x363px
>>715460283
I-is this a quote from V for Vendetta?
>>
>>715461871
You wrote this like you meant it.
Come on man. You believe this shit?
>>
>>715474158
Of course it is, you're imagining exactly what you want to hear, same as christians who pray for what they want then justify it not happening immediately as "you have to believe and be patient", then act as if the coincidence 5 years later is some divine force.
>>
>>715474160
I've honestly never watched that movie. Now you're making me want to watch it.
>>
File: mysides.png (348KB, 1379x1329px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.png
348KB, 1379x1329px
>>715473423
>>
>>715473815
Wicca isn't ancient paganism. It's got a lot of Christian influence. It's actually very modern. Also in the Bible it says do not allow a poisoner to love. That's the old ivrit translated to English directly. Do not allow a witch to suffer is some bullshit middle ages translation. King James horse crap. Jews don't believe in it. Anyway unless you use your "powers" to poison the minds and bodies of others you're not a biblical witch. There is also a ban on necromancy but there are even exceptions there.
>>
>>715474291
Perhaps. Either way, at least my meditation is healthy.
>>715474316
Glad I offered you a laugh, friend.
>>
>>715474375
Yeah, I really don't give a shit, more power to you. If it works and you're not going around hurting people then fine. I only have issues when people force their ideologies upon others as if they're fact. Believe whatever you need to in order to get by.
>>
>>715474310
It's been a while since I've watched it, but the first paragraph sounds like a direct quote
>>
>>715466478
This is a fallacious argument about free will. Read more Dennit, or just philosohy in general after 1900 dickbag.
>>
>>715474375
I don't laugh at you, I pity you for being so poorly educated... you actually fucking scare me
>>
>>715474513
I try not to be an asshole about it. :)
>>715474582
Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way, friend.
>>
>WAAAAHH!!! WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN?!
Jesus are you 15 or something?
"Evil" is a result of free will and natural disasters are a result of physical laws that make everything possible. Is fire supposed to somehow ignore a good man's home? Leaving it untouched while burning the sinners? The physical world wouldn't be possible in that case.
This is basic stuff OP.
>>
>>715473815
I get the concept, but, if I meditated on my personal needs just as much, wouldn't I get the same affect? I believe that prayer is good, it gives a positive mindset to those in need. It hasn't been proven, but occasionally good does come from mass prayer. What I'm saying is, what if our minds as a whole could manipulate an outcome?
>>
>>715474375
Are you sure you're not schizophrenic? Listening to demonic voices in your head that tell you everything's going to be fine? Just don't take it too seriously and do something stupid.
>>
>>715474375
Thanks I got confirmation about all religion being bullshit fagit crap.

>>715474582
He was talking to me about the laughs.
>>
>>715474746
wait, you're the only person in the thread reading? are you newfag or something? fucking normies these days
>>
>>715462861
>Can't win
>Rage
>>
>>715474726
I'm sure I'm not schizo. The night before I went to court with 3 felony charges, I heard Satan's voice telling me I'd be fine. I was exonerated. All charges dropped.
>>
>>715473948
I've just started reading on Luciferianism. Even though I've read the bible, this would somewhat require me to believe it. I'm not close minded Anon, but it all just seems too far fetched.
>>
>>715473423
Beelzebub? Ba‘al Zəbûb lord of the shit flies. An ivrit pun meant to demonize a competing religions followers. Calling you a literal shitfly for worshipping him. Kek. At least learn the old name.

Satanist are stupid.
>>
File: pep.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>715474828
>normies
>/x/
>>
>>715474915
Beelzebub is not a lord of the flies. This is an example of how the bible corrupted mainstream society with its lies. He's moreso a lord of the air.
>>
>>715474915
ye but god is lord of the fagz
>>
>>715474062
continued (3/?)
When the Greeks came across the Hebrew people they were simply tribal savages with no real belief system and no language. Literally a tribe of savages. Since there was so many of them and they needed to conquer the area they decided to try and educate these people.

PART BELOW IS 100% TRUE AND IS HISTORICALLY ACCURATE, read greek = god - the book costs like 1,800 USD but shit's recoreded mane.
So the greek government used greek mythology and created the hebrew language and a religion (since a theocracy is the strongest form of government) and made the old testament. This not only acclimated/indoctrinated (not the right word there's a specific one for this situation that I can't think of) them to a point where they became civilized folks like the greeks. They had their own seperate beliefs made up by these mystics that created greek mythology but yeah - they became like civilized folk instead of savages.

Then Rome conquered Greece.

What happened here was that since in the old testament it was prophesied that a messiah would come and free them from an unjust rule that when the romans conquered greece they also conquered these now jewish people. The jewish people hated the romans and thought their messiah would come and kill the romans. They were ready to wage war with rome - which would have sucked as much as the barbarians. Rome in trying to avoid this came across a boy who knew both latin and hebrew - very fuckin rare. So Tiberius Caesar and him became friends and the boy wanted to help Rome. The boy saw how similar roman/greek mythology was to their people and knew that the only way to control them was through religion. What happened was is that Tiberius sent this boy and several people to the land of Khem (egypt) to gather material to make a new religion and language to control the jewish people under their reign.

When they finally created the bible and english language and spread it to the Hebrew people civil war broke out.
cont.
>>
>>715474702
If God wanted it to be that way, it would be. If you believe in him, he designed fire to be indiscriminate. See how much that sounds like bullshit? It makes zero sense. We have proof of the physical world, but no proof of religion being true. You disregard thousands of religions, you mock scientology and satanism but you follow one as if it's fact. There are things in the physical world which poke countless holes in the ideology, and yet you use them as evidence.
>>
>>715474975
does that mean he farts a lot?
>>
>>715474915
>>715474975
Also, I don't worship Beelzebub. I worship Satan. Beelzebub may be a powerful demon, but as the Al Jilwah states, I am only to worship Satan.
>>
>>715459579
I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.
>>
>>715475042
you worship to my ex mother in law? believe me that cunt answer's to no man or women
>>
>>715474975
Beelzebub literally means lord of shit flies. Baalzebub is Lord of the air. Beelzebub is a play on words. You've been calling him the Lord of shit flies. That's hilarious.
>>
>>715459579

I feel the same way too OP. I felt this way not from going and hearing a man read from a book, instead felt this way after a movie line.

Batman Vs Superman
Lex Luthor:

"See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Jo, 'cause God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be."
>>
>>715475250
Ahh, thank you for your correction. I suppose I still have things to learn.
>>
I've just glanced at this thread and decided to post this.
Go is not the bad guy, satan isn't even the bad guy...it's human nature. Satan is just kinda there to be a mouth piece for that nature. He can't really do much more than convince people to do shit, unless God lets him.God lets him because fuck you...really that's it. We might be his "best" creation, but he regrets it at the same time, so to cure his regret, he lets us have our fun while trying to get as many of us as possible on his side, while keeping "free will" in place. Life sucks, yeah? I know, but once again, fuck you. Okay, so that's pretty covered...ummm...oh shit, yeah. The guys who talk about how jesus's story was stolen...fuck you also. I, personally, don't believe Jesus was the only "savior". I don't know if you've realized this, but the world is kinda big. With a shit load of religions...and a lot of those religions sound the same...because they are. God has to talk to everyone around the world in someway. Yes, they sound a bit different now but that's just because of assholes like King James....so yeah...that is all
>>
>>715475004
continued (4/?)
Civil war broke out because the Jewish people believed that a messiah would come and kill the tyrants that ruled them. The Jewish people who believed the bible believed that the messiah had come and tried to help the Jewish people - but preached love and tolerance which god him killed by the Jews he was trying to help by preaching peace.

This creates a massive divide between the two sides and eventually rome is able to have them fight so much between eachother that they become passive instead of banding together and warring like before.

Then rome goes to war with persia. Persia was powerful like rome so it became a stalemate. The two powerful nations made a treaty and it's theorized that they gave the Persians the teachings of the old and new testament along with greek and roman mythology so they could use that information to build a new religion and language out of in order to more successfully control it's own people. Thus Islam and the Arabic language was born.

should I continue writing?
>>
File: Agreed.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
Agreed.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>715463633
^This
>>
>>715475376
If he was real he'd be so pissed off. Think about it. You've been summoning him by calling him the Lord of shit flies.
>>
>>715475406
I think you shoulda just never posted cause you sound like the most unintelligent person to post yet....you 3rd world autistic fuck tard
>>
>>715475467
I hadn't summoned him. Only spoken with him.
>>
>>715475026
>If God wanted it to be that way, it would be.
Logical impossibilities aren't doable by definition. God cannot create a circle that has a radius of 1cm and 2cm at the same time, the sentence itself is nonsense.
Fire is the result of a chemical reaction. What makes our world possible is that the laws governing it are the same everywhere, always has been and will be. A chemical reaction not occurring because a good man happens to live in the vicinity would render a physical world impossible.
You spew flawed logic left and right and believe yourself to be the reasonable one.
>>
>>715475467
Also, friend. Demons are very understanding. They know of the injustices and lies against their kind, and as such, they understand when malice is intended upon them.
>>
>>715474326
>implying I said Wicca outdates your religion
>implying the catholic church didn't implement lies into society which slanders and demonizes witches
>implying your religion isn't a copy religion that has the same exactly story as other religions that predate it
>implying implications
Here have a (you)
>>
Organized religion has done more harm than good and that right there is a true fact
>>
>>715475610
go to school
/thread
>>
>>715475628
Nigga we aint talking bout church... fuck church.
>>
>>715475507
Third wor-what? I'm from and currently live in the U.S.....sounds sorta like you are just an ignorant fuck
>>
>>715475659
I'm sorry? That doesn't really pertain to this discussion.
>>
File: fish.jpg (21KB, 367x384px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
21KB, 367x384px
>>715475659
>mfw I never learned about demons in school
>>
>>715475798
you're you uneducated fuck tard
>>
>>715474710
That's what magic is essentially. Magic is just your intention put into effect through willing it into reality. Once you get the concept down it's pretty simple. I have gotten out of tickets, fights and robbery's scotfree through the use of magic alone.
>>
>>715475921
I for irony.
>>
>>715475525
But God is omnipotent. He can account for every possibility. He could've created a different system that didn't behave in that way. If you really believe God is the creator then he created the physical world, the concept of atoms and molecules, the science and forces behind them. I'm sure he could have an alternative. We can't comprehend the way he thinks, what is logically impossible for us has no bearing on if it's possible for an all-powerful god.
>>
>>715475921
>you're you uneducated fuck tard
>>
>>715475610
Demon? You mean demigods? If you wish to worship a demon try Asmodeus. A proper demon in Jewish mythology, as opposed to an old God. Although both appear to be derived from ancient gods, ones a lord of shit flies the other is a Demon who recognizes god. Or you could worship old gods and not call yourself a Satanist.

God damn, Satanist are stupid.
>>
>>715475799
wait, school/education doesn't correspond to religion? really? why is it that people who never attended university or college are "believers" hmmm ??? divine power amirite
>>
File: kek.jpg (29KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
29KB, 480x372px
>>715475925
me 2 look
>be me drivn
>cop mobil
>pullover.jpg
>zap cop wit magi
>telport 2 home
>???
>prfit xDD
>>
>>715459579
>Adam and Eve
Is basically a gigantic parabole reinforcing that whole "false idol/knowledge is power" shtick. It's not solely about placing blame on Satan even though when taken at face value, it seems to be. The idea is that by eating from the tree of knowledge, the first two people were able to ask themselves why they were created and who gave God the authority to dictate their lives. Questioning Him seems to be a gigantic no no because apparently he's omniscient or omnipresent or whatever and totally infallible even though he OK'd the holocaust. Lucifers issue with God was that he wanted to be his equal rather than his subject, and for his PRIDE he was cast out of heaven. So being arrogant enough to defy Gods will is what condemned the first two human beings rather than obtaining the knowledge itself.

Overall you have to keep in mind that this book was written during a barbaric time when people thought murder could be justified if the person had murdered someone you knew first. This is why the Koran is so violent in nature. That mentality was the norm so applying our traits to God is just another way for us to trick ourselves into repeating that whole "created in his image" deal to our kids.
>>
>>715475987
>I'm sure he could have an alternative.
Would you say the same for the example of the circle having two radii at the same time?
>>
File: wow.jpg (66KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
66KB, 1024x676px
Why does nobody here know the Bible is a personificated guide to the stars?
>>
>>715476161
Magi? What, do you keep Constantine in your trunk?
>>
>>715459579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w2fkE0h1RU

watch this if you're actually wondering about shit. This dude has studied about this stuff for years and has a doctorate degree.
>>
>>715460895
>I stopped here. You're an idiot.

You stopped here and yet you somehow kept going. You're the fucking retarded one.
>>
>>715476061
Why the hostility? If I'm so ignorant, then teach. How am I to gain knowledge if I'm repeatedly shat upon by some random anon?
>>
>>715461588
> if you pay real close attention to the characters, you will realize God and Satan are the same guy

Now, that's something.
>>
>>715476438
see
>>715476353
>>
>>715476161
Lurk more
>here have a (you)
>>
>>715476300
I'm not a religious person. My point is that the physical world disproves religion everywhere you look. The computer you're typing on, the screen you're looking at, the lightbulb in your room, it's all the result of science. What has religion brought other than peace of mind to some and policing through fear and promises of future profit to others?
>>
File: 1407923969493.jpg (49KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1407923969493.jpg
49KB, 469x463px
>ITT
I'll enjoy watching you fuckers burn in hell.
>>
>>715476656
Heh, so you prefer not answer the question.
>My point is that the physical world disproves religion everywhere you look.
Elaborate. I believe it's the opposite.
>What has religion brought other than peace of mind to some and policing through fear and promises of future profit to others?
Truth is a fundamental good.
>>
>>715476403
Because you're religion is the retarded child of Christianity. Worshipping "demons" makes no sense. At least worship the fallen, if that's the side you choose. And I don't mean the ones who fell in order to breed with humanity and thus destroy the universal language as a punishment for the tower. Or whatever. I mean new testament fallen. Not the Nephilim. Although the children of Nephilim are badass
>>
>>715475443 Yes please, and I think the word you were looking for in your last post is assimilated.
>>
>>715476874
You don't know much about Satanism. Read.
>>
>>715476656
Some people have holes in their hearts that have to be filled with something. Some use drugs, others use homicide, and some use their faith. Throughout the years I've asked myself what makes scientists different than religious leaders and all I could come up with is that those raised in a faith are taught that the faith is part of who they are. And without that faith in something else controlling their destiny, they'd be forced to realize that they're alone in the universe and that crippling sense of uselessness scares them. They're afraid of being alone, or fading into nothingness. And they create fairy tales to justify that fear to one another and create a community so they don't have to be alone in life.

Something like that.
>>
Satan dindu nuffin
>>
>>715459579
>Is God the bad guy in the bible?
Yes.
>>
>>715476874
Then we have the nephalim who chose to fall in order to prove to god that theyvwere not corruptible like humans... End result, not so good. Two "falls" in the old testament. In either case those who stayed became corrupted and evil. Like men. Their children giants. A lot of symbolism there.
>>
>>715477119
Yeah, sounds about right. I don't fear being insignificant, and I don't resort to drugs or crime. I just love me some videogames.
>>
>>715477166
ha'satan. An adversary. That's not a name. It's a role. The role in one story. Job. In it he makes a bet with God. God's sort of a dick in that story.

Learn the Torah
>>
>>715476662
Can you even see Hell if you're not there yourself?
>>
>>715462548
Its not a fucking stalemate though is it?
Say I think rats and pencils are exactly the same thing, all the evidence in the world disagrees, is that a stalemate? Or is it an imbecile with no logical reasoning skills?
>>
>>715476558
xDDD thx her have a kawai emoji :3
>>
>>715476970
Oh shit, didn't know anyone was reading it - cool. Hope you learned a couple neat things. Yeah that was the word I was looking for.

Anyways how the bible was created was around 300AD I think it was 354AD at the council of Nicaea - but I'm not gonna get into specifics. Basically This religion was created and passed to the Hebrew people, but now there's a bunch of different priests that have their own books they want added to the actual bible (which I think became the codex sinnaticus possibly the first actual bible) There's a bunch of cool shit you can find out by reading the root words of the codex sinnaticus and find out what they were actually talking about in the bible but I'll talk about that in a second. So all these motherfuckers get together to decide what's going to be in the bible and what's not. They decide by placing every book under the altar and claim that when they leave and come the next day god will put the books to be used on top of the altar instead of under it. I think you can imagine what happened. The powers that be of the time came in at night and put the books they wanted to be in the bible on the top of the altar. People were pretty stupid back then so they went along with it like it was a miracle and thus the first bible was created from those books and was then used to distribute to the Jewish people.

cool things about the codex
Hell comes from the latin root word Hades, which goes to the root work in the codex of Skeoul which in greek literally means graveyard. So if you don't believe in jesus you don't actually burn forever you just die and are placed in a graveyard.
Also another one is that Jesus died on the Calvary. Calvary's latin root word is Clavicle. This means that he didn't die on the Calvary, he was stabbed with that spear in the Clavicle.

continuing by talking about how this system of control applies through later dates and how it applies now.
>>
>>715477812
>imbecile with no logical reasoning skills
They say the same about you when you tell them their beliefs are total bullshit. That's kind of the idea. Faith is believing somethings true without solid evidence to back it up. You have faith that your leaders are telling the truth.
>>
>>715462898
Its noteven the same december pleb
>>
>>715459579
Lol I'd rather be alone than bed with an obese troll, you pathetic fucks
>>
>>715477371
Nephalim. Fallen. Also refers to their children, but they to become corrupted over time. The sons of God, who mingled with the daughters of man. Why don't you worship those?
>>
>>715477758
You probably can, makes heaven all the more pleasurable if you can see Hitler or Kanye writhing in agony.
>>
>>715463872
1st world countries were built onslave labour, useful resources and exploitation of the lower classes.
Wouldnt change a thing, thats just life.
>>
>>715477990
Actually it says you go to the rubbish mound. A mass grave or burning place. Since Jews didn't burn we can assumeass grave. Another translation would be rubbish heap. You go to the garbage.
>>
File: Gods_body.jpg (178KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
Gods_body.jpg
178KB, 1000x585px
>>715460283

Pretty much the plot of Silent Hill 3
>>
>>715477990
Really intresting, I tried finding the original root words or whatever but couldn't find anything..
do you have any source to those?
>>
>>715459993
/thread
>>
File: contradictions.png (2MB, 3327x4418px) Image search: [Google]
contradictions.png
2MB, 3327x4418px
>>715459579
wow its almost like religion is the greatest bullshit story of all time
>theres an invisible man in the sky and hes watching you every minute of every day
>and hes everywhere but you have to go to church to talk to him and you owe him money?
>>
>>715478620
SUPERNATURAL DEBT CANCELLATION
>>
>>715477990
When you learn about freemasons you come across their rituals. In their 3rd degree initiation ritual you play the role of Hiram Abiff the architect of king solomons temple. Basically 3 guys try to get the word of a master mason out of you and you refuse to disclose it which leads to your death. This story has two things that are described. At face value every mason will see that you're not allowed to reveal the masons secrets, you take them to your grave. What's not given to you is who Hiram Abiff is.

Hiram Abiff is mentioned once in the bible (pretty sure not 100%, forgot that fact - not gonna bullshit you) but the real thing about him is that if you look more into the character it's talked about how he's the reincarnation of Hermes. Hermes is the god of wisdom in greek mythology and it turns out that Hermes is a reincarnation of Egyptian god Thoth. This is why Hermes is called Hermes the Thrice Born because Hermes was thoth's 3rd birth into life. Once as Thoth in atlantis, again in atlantis after he gained the power to pass through death and become his own god, and again when he became Hermes.

From here you can ascertain that freemasonry was founded on the principle's of these ancient mysteries that guarded these emerald tablets etc.

Neat fact about the mysteries is that in roman times they were super fucking evil - it's recorded that they performed rituals and one of them was (I forget what date I could look it up in this book "Secret teachings of all ages" by Manly P Hall) They would have a giant rape and feast orgy in which the screams of the people being raped were drowned out with the beating of drums.

Anyways giving you a summarized version the next story... Hiram Abiff was the architect of king Solomon temple. The Templars claimed to have raided king solomons temple which supposedly contained the ark of the covenant (who knows for sure).... continued after replies.
>>
>>715478302
Thanks for the clarification.

>>715478347
Some I found out on videos on youtube, the calvary thing my friend told me about because he was researching the root words etc. Those were more side notes than anything. Supposedly there's a shit ton of stuff like that in the bible where you can find out more by looking up the root word and referencing the codex sinnaticus.
>>
>>715459579
Dive more into jewish mysticism and
Anti-Cosmic Satanism. You will view
all of Life differently in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>715478931
are you on your phone?
you mean collection?
>>
>>715479305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwLGYVrUn4
>>
File: 1480422065970.jpg (21KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480422065970.jpg
21KB, 399x400px
>>
File: 1473881569369.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473881569369.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>715459579
That's because Satan actually is humanity's true God. Look up Spiritual Satanism if you want to understand more Satanic truths.

>inb4 some kike fuck responds with "lol Satanism is for edgy teens"
>>
>>715478088
>?
>>
>>715459579
who the fuck cares
>>
>>715459579
no, humans are the bad guys. most humans are inherently heathens.
>>
File: 1481438278416s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481438278416s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>implying god or any religion is real
>>
>>715479660
lol Satanism is for edgy teens
>>
>>715474841
How do you know that wasn't just a coincidence? I need to go buy some bread, and when I get there it's on sale. Is that a sign?
>>
>>715459579
What are you 14?
Good job figuring this shit out just now.
>>
File: Nude-Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley.jpg (185KB, 1200x1556px) Image search: [Google]
Nude-Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley.jpg
185KB, 1200x1556px
>>715479647
Totally agree... 100% full of real knowledge
>>
>>715479026
continued

The templars were later persecuted by the catholic church supposedly for being a secret society - but really they were persecuted for trying to shift power away from the vatican ( who was really fucking powerful ). They were trying to create a new world power and base it out of Jerusalem.

Interesting fact I learned from an owner of an occult bookstore so who knows if it's true but still neat to think about (dude was kinda loony toons but that's not surprising). The worlds largest Navy fucking disappeared after the catholic church decided to persecute the templars. At the same time the jolly roger AKA blackbeard appeared and they flew the black flag with a skull and bones. This skull and bones was always a templaric symbol and it just so happened that these pirates mostly attacked catholic faring vessels.

also the templars hating the catholic church became the reason why catholics aren't allowed into freemasonry (although it's claimed to be like that because the catholics also said they were gonna go after masons.)

So the templars went silent after being persecuted and became super secretive because their lives were threatened. A little after this the Rosicrucian were formed which I would talk more about but I really don't feel like I'm versed enough on the subject to do so.

The official story of freemasonry is that it was created in a pub by a few guys etc but what really happened is that it started with sir francis bacon.

A fact not well known is that Francis Bacon was the bastard son of the queen - a fact that would have made him true heir to the throne of England. Since he didn't want to get killed by his half-brother King James in attempting a power grab he instead kept it a secret for him and remained pretty close to King James. Francis Bacon still had an ambition to create a new global power and did so by creating freemasory and being a Rosicrucian he was able to get the support to instead of building the new power in...
cont
>>
>>715480334
Do people believe this? This is lizard-suit level of bullshit
>>
>>715480334
Knights Templar: c. 1119–1312
Blackbeard: c. 1680- 22 November 1718
>>
>>715480334
continued

Jerusalem he was going to build it in America. King James didn't disclose who he hired to make the King James Version of the bible - which is described as a standard compromise between all these different groups who believed different versions of the bible ( different versions were a product of the game telephone in which you keep trying to pass the same message down the line and it gets corrupted over time )
It's believed that William Shakespeare wrote the King James Version of the bible. one thing that leads to this is that if you count back 666 chapters back from fuck I forgot where in the bible you end up with psalm 46 which is like many of the other versions except two key added words.

count 46 words from the top you get the word shake
count 46 words from the bottom you get the word spear

this is different from every other version of the bible and is unique to the KJV

If you read into William Shakespeare at all you'll find out it was most likely Francis Bacons pen name. There's a bunch of shit about how Francis Bacon used acrostics to hide his name in many of his works and used a few different hints throughout Shakespeare works at the name francis bacon. Even the Shakespeare grave epitaph writing words on it whatever you call it if arranged in the same acrostic cypher you use on his books to find francis bacons name (which is basically writing the words in a grid and finding matching letters in that grid which are symmetrical - hard to explain but look it up) you get the words Francis Bacon Author and I think a couple more. Interesting shit.

Francis Bacon wrote this version for king James but used it himself as the basis for america as a system of control much like the Romans did.

continued after replies even though there's very little left to say
>>
>>715481668
nice memeing kid
>>
>>715459579
Anon you are cute Satan is the asshole of the story read Job and see,then apply it to the bigger picture
>>
>>715481668
Translating the bible would've been the life work of whoever did it, it's a substantial piece of text that needs to be given care. You can't just power through it in a few months. Add that to the amount that Shakespeare wrote, again a large enough amount to be a life's work, and I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>715481668
This was interesting before it went full bullshit.
>>
File: 001.png (171KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
171KB, 292x292px
>>715459579
>Is God the bad guy in the bible?
Stopped reading right there. Idiot detected.
>>
>>715480580
Not many people at all, but a lot of the shit is completely true (greek using religion to control the Hebrews, rome using religion to control them again etc - but nobody is entirely sure about the Islam part). The stuff about Thoth is what this group of mysteries believes - who knows if any of that is real or not. These people are basically the people behind freemasonry operating the same way they did in greece by building these ideas and symbols to see if any of the people who go there believing the bullshit they set forth actually figure out what's really going on in these symbols - as a method of recruitment.
Do I believe it? not whole-heartily. I think that it's something to keep in your head while trying to figure out more about these weirdos that supposedly run the world. I don't believe anything to be true unless it is true in the scientific sense of the word.

>>715480955
I think the dude was talking about after they went silent and sort of dissolved but like I said when I was saying it - he was pretty cooky. I don't know if that tidbit was true or not.

>>715482179
not memeing bruh

>>715482356
You really need to look into the cryptology side of his works. Francis Bacon was an extremely intelligent man. Also he wasn't 'translating' he was simply writing down what was already written. Monks used to copy books - this really wasn't that different.
Also sir Issac Newton while an entirely different person made up calculus in a couple months and it was just for fun for his friend.

>>715482419
I'll admit the only link to the bible and Shakespeare is that one passage which is hardly enough evidence to base a conclusion off of. Add on top of that the inability to definitively prove that Francis Bacon was William Shakespeare - it really is circumstantial evidence. Like the story of Thoth it's just something to put in the back of your head and think about but take with a grain of salt. Still check out the facts yourself though - interesting.
outofwords
>>
>>715482496
You can't have good without evil so God is technically neutral. Otherwise who created satan? Not God?
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.