[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish Snacks was still here to ban all the fags.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: webcam-toy-photo3.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
I wish Snacks was still here to ban all the fags.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo5.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
He would banhammer you roodypoos so hard
>>
>>715440682
That's a fucking name i genuinely haven't heard in years...
>>
I'd be surprised if more than 10-15 people who were around to know about it even still post or lurk this site.
>>
>>715440682
amen
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
Also bring back the word filters. It was hilarious to watch people get frustrated over not being able to say nigger.
>>
>>715440682
>>715442004

That would be genuinely fun all over again.
>>
>>715442004
Isn't the t bh auto changed to desu tbh
>>
>>715442721
Well apparently not
>>
Nobody ever gets their life ruined anymore on /b/, it was the best part of this place. Maybe all the really crazy fucks are locked up now.
>>
>>715440682
i miss puddi spam and roodypoo forcing
>>
>>715443011
nah, they just started doing meth and sold their pcs
>>
these days if you post a female it gets 404d if you post a cock no matter how old or young it goes to the top. these mods love the cock
>>
>>715443225
I was in Japan a couple years ago and saw one of those pudding kits for sale in a toy shop. Laughed so fucking hard and the old man that ran the store couldn't understand why.
>>715443256
That's probably accurate for nearly 1/2 of those guys.
>>
>>715443465
why were you in japan?

I started /b/rowsing when I was in middle school. Went to a really small k-8 (yes, amerifat). /b/ and /v/ were really fun. 100% sure that this place did not negatively affect me. I work, live by myself, drive my own car, etc etc. I even have alot of sex (3 times a week). I do have a major tobacco and and alcohol problem

I'm relly drunk fuck
its taking me like 5 minutes for the captcha
its
>>
You can call the mods anything under the sun, they don't even ban anyone just for laughs. I think a decent amount of people got caught up on cheese pizza charges, which allowed all the white knights to take over
>>
>>715443639
Stationed there with the Navy.

I'm trying to even remember what year my step-dad gave me his old computer and I found 4Chan (he was into manga, I never cared much for it)in the history. I guess around 2005 or so as a freshman. It was shocking at first but I don't think it was necessarily influential in my life. Though, I live in the mountains now and do a lot of illegal shit, so I might not be the best one to say. Pretty normal though, dog, women who trim my weed, drink whiskey, like breakfast burritos, etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.