[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual/Dating Advice Thread. Ask anything and everything, from

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 36

File: image.jpg (66KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 480x854px
Sexual/Dating Advice Thread.
Ask anything and everything, from how to fuck Milfs to just trying to talk to a girl.
Virgin fags ask, Regular fags anwser
>>
>>715385127
How do I know when contact is allowed? Like most times I can talk to girls fine, and some even like me, but I can never bridge thee contact gap cause they never initiate it.
>>
>>715385127
Dicks on the smaller size, but I know eating a girl makes up for it, but I have trouble. Any tips?
>>
>>715385555
>ops pic related

I want to be a clit commander
>>
File: 1478574781100.jpg (35KB, 829x829px) Image search: [Google]
1478574781100.jpg
35KB, 829x829px
>>
>>715385127
Can tell me how baby is formed oP?
>>
File: image.jpg (882KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882KB, 2448x3264px
Do girls prefer shaved or unshaven, or just trimmed?

Which ever one, hat is the best way to do it.
>>
How do I talk to a girl when I don't have an excuse to? See qt girl every day walking around but shes in none of my classes. Don't even know her name.
>>
>>715386509
it matters less than you might think, although a big bush is just disgusting. shave or trim it before you hit it.
>>
>>715386737
If she's alone and doesn't have something like headphones in, look for something defining about her.

If she wears a beanie, has say like a band t-shirt or even a fucking pin of like Steven universe on her backpack, asks her about it. if it's a show or movie or band, relate to it, talk about it. Once you hit it off then introduce yourself.

If not this then if your both in the same school ask about an assembly or some event, when it takes place that day. Eg: there is a bake sale, ask her where it is, once she tells you thank her, then continue by asking if she's bought something and how did it tase, or what would she recommend.

If she seems disinterested or wants to obviously leave, just drop it. Otherwise it's relatively easy, your just looking for an excuse to start.
>>
>>715386998
I've heard shaving can be bad for you though. So I guess trimming?

Also how do you do the balls?
>>
>>715385337
this
>>
>>715386216
U do da seccs
>>
File: Alright my love...jpg (35KB, 313x424px) Image search: [Google]
Alright my love...jpg
35KB, 313x424px
>>715385127
Its Katee...'Nose Ointment!'.
>>
>>715387324
shave the balls, no way to trim there. i have no idea how shaving could be bad except when using a cheap or rusty blade. i suggest using a safety razor. i always shave when the hair is about 8mm in length and i never heard anyone complain.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 814x814px
>>715385555
CHECKED.
How is a thread with quads getting so little responses? Also I want to know this a well.
>>
>>715386737
ask a question, "where is..."

something simple and open ended
>>
>>715388113
Thanks. When you shave your balls you just stretch it out right? How do you make sure you don't cut yourself?
>>
>>715385127
how to know if a girl likes you
like signs and shit
>>
>>715385555
do not go for the clit right away, get there slowly. make sure not to rub it hard with your tounge, it hurts. the wetter, the better. use one hand to pull back on the skin above the clit to expose it and lick that in a quick fashion while inserting two fingers of your other hand inside, with your palm facing upwards and bending your fingers so that you rub on the inside. this leads my gf to an orgasm every time in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>715388515
she talks to you and smiles unironically and accepts your invitation to a date
>>
>>715388575
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>715388115
What are quads? 4 anons posting?
>>
>>715386509
TBH I know some girls like some hair and other girls have told me that they want no hair even when live trimmed. It varies but basically don't have a giant bush.
>>
>>715388452
do not be a dumbass, that is about it. just do it slowly. and yes, stretch the skin whilst shaving, even on the shaft. you will get the hang of it eventually, even though it will take forever on the first few tries. if you never used a safety razor before, go with normal 3 blade razor, but expect some ingrown hairs (which is annoying to have, since you have to dig the hair out afterwards)
>>
>>715388694
cool beans thanks anon
>>
>>715388515
Couple things. first you need their attention, so talk as for about 2-5 minutes.

You'll notice a couple things if she's intrested in you.
1.Her feet would be pointed towards your general direction instead of away. The body as well. If she's half turned even after couple minutes she isn't interested.
2.She will watch you and generally only you. Wait until some hotish guy passes by. If she keeps her eyes on you, or just catches a quick glance, she's into you. If she watches him pass or lingers, she's not.
3. Notice for nervousness behaviours. Some girls will touch their hair, play with their bracelets, rub their earlobe etc. look for those signs, if she does it, she's into you.
>>
Will I last longer when I fuck? Because when I fap I usually last 5min cause I'm excited and want to hurry up
>>
>>715388945
Anyway to prevent ingrown hairs? Or reduce the chance for them?
>>
>>715389102
>Will I last longer when I fuck? Because when I fap I usually last 5min cause I'm excited and want to hurry up
idk about everyone else but i didnt cum with sex for my first dozen or so times and could only finish if the girl used her hand, but fapping im really quick
>>
Techniques to make her come?
>>
>>715389102
If it's you first time? No. You'll over excite yourself no cum pretty quickly.

If not, a condom does help to dampen the feeling and helps you last longer. Also during sex you move around more, and position changes help to draw it out.

The best thing you can do is eat her out and get her to orgasm before fucking her, that way she feels like she got something out of it if you cum instantly.
>>
>>715389325
If you're fucking, try doggy, start off slow and angle your dick down, dont be afraid to use your hand to move it around inside her either
if you cant do that cus she's shallow / you're too big missionary always works for me, get their legs over your shoulders, again start slow and speed up
ask her what she wants you to do too if you're having trouble, people say it makes you a fag, but the only fag is a person who cant make their girl cum
>>
>>715389325
Another anon posted some pussy eating tips.so use those.

Use a lot of foreplay, half the sexual pleasure is the excitement for a women so if you build it up, she will mentally be ready to cum quickly. Personally I alo rub the clit while I pump for more stimulation which tends to push my gf over the edge quickly.
>>
My dick is crooked to the left. What's the best position to poke the gspot?
>>
Is it better to go rough on her or tender?
>>
>>715389790
dude's so's mine

i dont even know if it makes much difference when you're fucking but you could always try spoons
thats the best position for my gf
>>
It's good to date a turboslut?

what do you need to know
>she wants to be free to have relations with other girl/boys until we make clear we are a couple
>she is afraid of std and makes a lot of test and don't want to go with anyone that doesnt make one before
>She is absolutely limitless in termo of sex and perversions.
>she is pretty smart
>she want a second girl in the couple as a "best couple friend", less engaged emotionaly than me and her, but still the fuckbuddy of both.
>perfect body, of course
>she can be loyal.
>I'm a turbovirgin, but we've revealed a lot of ourselves, and we've decided to try to make things work because we have a lot in common, fetishes and life experiences

Do you have any advice? should I be afraid of something?
>>
>>715389887
depends on the girl
always go tender to start with, but she might be into hard shit
>>
>>715385127
Any tips for turning a conversation sexual?
>>
How do I approach girls at my college. They never seem to be alone, always with a friend. And that shit doesn't work.
>>
how do i not get raped while on military service
>>
Anyone want to rate my milf aunt on vola?
>>
>>715389218
use a safety razor. unlike normal blades, a classic razor blade does not cut so deep into the skin and does not make the hair sharp. there are few yt videos showing the difference.
>>
>>715390080
interested?
>>
>>715385337
Initiate low levels of non-threatening physical contact, if reciprocated or encouraged then all is well. Or obviously if she starts to touch you then it's on like DK.
>>
>>715389915
Dunno. Explain the best friend thing in more depth please, I'm not sure I get it.

Otherwise try and make it work.
>>
>>715390173
Examples please
>>
>>715390080
What is this Vola you speak of.

And sure i guess.
>>
>>715385337
Depends on how you met her.. in most cases i spend very little time talking/texting just so I dont burn out of things to talk about before we see eachother in person. Text game is hit or miss so I keep is short, get plans made and work all my magic when i see them..

Dont be a complete shitlord and just never textt her after you get the number, but its the desire to know more that makes her show up.
>>
>>715389218
Salicylic acid post shave, or Benzyl.
Use fresh razors and then all the normal obvious shit (warm face, shaving cream etc.)
>>
>>715385127

how to pickup shy girl online? gain her trust?
>>
>>715389608
in addition to my cunnilingus tips: if it is the same girl multiple times, vary the length of the foreplay. long foreplays get boring after a while. do something long and romantic, 2 or 3 quickies and slow again, depending on how often you do it.
>>
>>715390015
start with dual-meaning jokes and if she likes it, do them more frequently. in time you will just look at each other when you see something which has a different context and you both start laughing without saying a word. you will spend the night together in no time. source: personal experience.
>>
>>715390288
Just minor contact bro, getting a little bit touchy nothing too serious. But if you want specifics I can't really give you any because it's all situational. Just attempt normal passive touching and escalate if goes well. You will know if it doesn't.
>>
>>715390034
it does, just go for it (but only if you do not wear a fedora)
>>
>>715390552
Where is the search button for rooms?
>>
>>715390219

She want to have an Harem of other peoples.
I like the idea to have more girls to fuck occasionally (shes bi, and I can fuck traps if needed)
I told her that our couple needs to be solid before anything else, so we thought that every other person we fuck needs to be accepted from both of us.
So no black bull for her, and no asian girls for me, for example. We both can fuck the fuckbuddy, so i've made the term "cople friend"

She wants most a third member, a girl, as a third. I want to make sure that that third person is less important than me for her, so that can be a problem or a resource, depend
>>
>>715385337
Unless she touches you first you'll probably never get clear indication that she wants you to touch her. In fact she probably isn't even thinking about it if you haven't already touched her.

What you need to do is initiate contact in a very mildly flirty way or even not flirty at all. touch her shoulder and point at something interesting. Play a hand game of some sort or one that involves light touching. Then escalate the contact more an more.

You need to learn how to use 'compliance testing'. If she's not going to give you a high five she's not going to fuck you. If she's not going to hug you she's not going to fuck you. If you are making out and she's not okay with you getting handsy she's not going to fuck you... So start with the high five, if that's cool go for the hug, lead her to the dance floor by the hand, dance raunchy, kiss, feel her up, ect. just do this until you're blowing your load balls deep in her ass.

Also other than the first few escalations of touch let her know with your hands/body what you're doing before you do it. If you want to feel her up just place your hands on her ribs while making out. leave it there for 3 or 4 seconds. then move up a bit so that your thumb and index finger are basically cupping the same line as her bra's underwire and wait another 3 seconds. then move your hand up another inch not full on groping the girl but use pressure so you basically just lift her boob a bit. give it another second or two then grab as much boob as you want she has already non verbally let you know she's comfortable with that kind of touching.
>>
>>715389915
Don't couple up.
Do what you gotta do, and that's it.

And yea get tested and vaccinated, that's just a reasonable thing to do.
>>
>>715391095
CONT
If at any point she seems uncomfortable or tells you to stop. back abort the attempt but keep touching her. go back to other things you've done before. you need to build more comfort before she's ready for that. or switch tactics. go for a different kind of escilation. I've been using grabbing her tits as the example but if you're say making out on a couch or something instead of going for her tits again lay her down. get between her legs, first with just one leg to let her know your intentions, she'll either back off or let you. if she lets you give it a couple min and then start trying to feel her up again. put your weight on her. do it again. if she resists again then stop completely. move on to a different not making out activity. take away those good feelings she had but not in an asshole way. then start again when she gives you interest in going further again.

let her know you're in charge but you respect her boundaries. then her boundaries will fall away. Just remember you are the man, you must initiate almost everything. just go slow and find out her limits. then back off for a bit and then push the limits further.
>>
>>715391107

what if I really like the idea of a life with her with all the things she brings on the table?

Why do you think I should not couple up?
>>
>>715390889
So more of an open relationship?
Thats fine so long as you seem ground rules and don't break them. If either of you break the rules, shut tha shit down and work out why it happened.

Otherwise as long a your both emotionally invested in one another your golden.

Doesn't mean don't leen how to please her, you should know how to please her better than anyone else, but make sure you have a STRONG emotional ties between one another. So watch movies together, go on trips do fun stuff.

It's nothing to worry about Anon. Nothing at all.
>>
Where do anon find an clitoris?
>>
>>715391479

the thing is, I've conquered her only with talking. (I like writing too) So we talk about feelings, fears and all that jazz.

In fact she told me She like me on a mental level like no other, and want to have something serious because that.

Sooo... good, i guess.

Thanks anon, thanks /b/
>>
>>715386737
Could at the very least just say 'hi' or wave or acknowledge her presence... It's a start...
>>
>>715385337
google kino
>>
>>715385337
Start by softer things like brushing stuff out of her hair with your hand, because if she doesn't like it it's not game over forever. When you've done things like that a few times maybe move your hand down and stroke her cheek or some romantic shit like that, then you could move onto more sexual shit when you know she's into you, Worked for me.
>>
>>715389887
ask her what she likes, no shame.
>>
File: 1477926646943.jpg (1MB, 2415x2815px) Image search: [Google]
1477926646943.jpg
1MB, 2415x2815px
>>715385127
how would i go about asking any women if they want to fuck, like on tinder or just when im out

>inb4 wanna fuck?
>>
>>715390015
you don't "turn conversations sexual" you have to be a sexually open person from the start..

like other guy said, sexual innuendo jokes are a great way
>>
File: this.jpg (76KB, 625x595px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
76KB, 625x595px
I'm very introverted, and I've since lost what little confidence I had "back in the day"...

How do I get confidence back? I've been fuckless for almost a decade, and I get the feeling that I just always come off as creepy or something because of my silence and awkwardness....
>>
Is being fat the end all be all? I'm losing wieght but it takes time and I don't want to wait for another 6-months to a year before I start actually dating.

Also any confidence boosting tips?
>>
File: 1478473926406.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1478473926406.png
1MB, 788x872px
>>715388869
>>
>>715391264
I don't think you should couple up because the situation sounds all too familiar..
>>
>>715392168
unless you've built up some sexual tension etc first it's not going to work, be openly sexual but in a jokey way, trial and error is the key with chicks you just need the balls to try in the first place
>>
>>715392258
This!

I'm the same way until i get to know them or get introduced.
>>
>>715392437

made something similar?
>>
File: ..jpg (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
51KB, 300x300px
>>
File: 1461912164544.jpg (38KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
1461912164544.jpg
38KB, 456x342px
>>
>>715390889
This is not exactly common but it happens a lot more than you would think. The other girl thing is commonly refered to as a 'unicorn' because it is almost as easy to catch a unicorn as it is to find a girl that is willing to date a couple. Deff doable though. My girl an I have sort of a thing like this going on.

The real thing is your relationship with her has to be solid. you both have to be willing to just stop and figure out what is going on when things start to get uncomfortable or people's feelings get hurt.

Another thing is you both have to be in on it. You need to establish if you only have threesomes with this girl or if both of you can fuck her separately or only one of you can see her without the other.

Also unless you win the fucking lottery one of you will have to initiate the relationship alone and then bring the extra girl into the relationship. So the threesome relationship would most likely start looking like a V instead of a Triangle. If she starts it it would be her fucking this girl and fucking you and that's how it would start until she brought you two together which would mostly depend on when the other girl was ready / open to it. like I said Unicorn. it can happen for sure. especially if you two are solid on that being what you want.
>>
File: 1461914498554.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1461914498554.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>
>>715392258
start by talking to random women that you would never want to fuck, then semi attractive ones when you have more confidence, fuck one of these to get things flowing, then go for the hotter girls..
>>
File: 1461912474259.jpg (15KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461912474259.jpg
15KB, 296x200px
>>
What are good places for picking up girls? My college semester is ending soon, so I'm looking for places.

Also how do you approach women at bars? I feel like Everyone just wants to eat their damn meal in peace.
>>
File: 1461913851483.jpg (59KB, 608x485px) Image search: [Google]
1461913851483.jpg
59KB, 608x485px
>>
File: Harold.png (285KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
Harold.png
285KB, 540x380px
So I realized when you ask a girl on tinder "what are you looking for" or stuff like that they always say:
"friends" "meeting new people" and that kind of unsincere bullshit

How do I reveal their real intentions?
If they are the lets meet and know each other / lets talk a lot then meet / I wanna hook up / etc

goddamn women...
>>
File: 1461914437491.jpg (33KB, 448x286px) Image search: [Google]
1461914437491.jpg
33KB, 448x286px
>>
File: 1461915213501.jpg (38KB, 423x359px) Image search: [Google]
1461915213501.jpg
38KB, 423x359px
>>
>>715391186
Jesus fark, agreed with everything up until the rapey bit. If she says stop it means she ain't a fucking keen bean.
Abort the attempt and find another chicka, no need to be a creepy cunt.
>>
File: 1461914861782.jpg (40KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1461914861782.jpg
40KB, 500x364px
>>
>>715392583
>>715392600
>>715392626
>>715392638
>>715392691
>>715392721
>>715392737
samefaging much faggot?
>>
File: 1461914695331.jpg (91KB, 684x519px) Image search: [Google]
1461914695331.jpg
91KB, 684x519px
>>
File: 09531457.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
09531457.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>
File: l28tc.jpg (24KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
l28tc.jpg
24KB, 400x294px
>>
File: 1481849510670.jpg (56KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1481849510670.jpg
56KB, 500x368px
>>
>>715392746
yeah, probing is good but forcing it is not
>>
>>
>>715392607

thanks for the advice. I'll try to make things as clear as I can
>>
File: 1461914372065.jpg (32KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1461914372065.jpg
32KB, 500x340px
>>715392794
>>
File: 1461911621394.gif (147KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1461911621394.gif
147KB, 400x324px
>>715392902
>>
>>
>>715392507
ive got the balls, just not sure how to try it when talking to them
>>
>>715392684
stores are good places.. and just out and about in every day life. Bars are okay unless the music is loud as shit then its harder..

I find that when you go to approach a girl you have to make it memorable somehow, but the best thing to do is talk to all the girls around you, then its more natural instead of her seeing you eyes on walking from the other side of the room..

for example you're at the bar and two girls are ordering next to you, one has a stupid looking cocktail and you say, what the fuck is that drink? But it has to be real, aint gonna work if she orders a beer, just find some real things to talk about with women
>>
hello, i wanna date a girl, but am very shy. dunno what to do since am a faggot w love and that stuff. Need some advice.
>>
>>715392954
stop it faggot, you probably need this thread more than anyone here
>>
>>715393002
just think of sexual innuendo and roll with it, just see what works, if you crash and burn it really doesn't matter. No shame / no fucks given etc
>>
>>715393129
this
>>
>>715390812

If I boop her tit and she giggles.

Then do it again and she giggles again with "staaahp"

Can I grope her with no fear of being arrested for sexual assault.
>>
>>715392704
someone?
>>
>>715393004
>one has a stupid looking cocktail and you say, what the fuck is that drink?

Nice autism
>>
File: fat-people-love-cookies.jpg (25KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
fat-people-love-cookies.jpg
25KB, 400x293px
>>715393374
insulting someone is the best pickup line
why would you compliment
>>
>>715392794
People like this is why 4chan has defeated in trap threads. Good threads that have intresting topics get flooded
>>
>>715393374
eh? explain why there's anything wrong with that statement..

faggot.
>>
>>715392258
>>715392523

Read "The Game" an "The Huna Way"

Then apply the principles. Honestly it's just getting out there. You must talk to girls and you must get shot down. and the reason you got shot down was your fault. learn from it and do it better next time.
>>
>>715385127
How much to girls care about Virginity? I'm 21.
>>
>>715393543
most girls would take that as impertinence rather than a joke or something to start a conversation.
remember girls are retarded
>>
>>715385337
>"Thee"
>"I can talk to girls fine"
Sure dude
>>
what does it mean if a girl sends you a 'get better text' this happened to me when i was sick, (i didn't message her first btw)
>>
File: 63537393039.jpg (45KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
63537393039.jpg
45KB, 400x305px
>>715392168
If you ask a girl you don't know "wanna fuck?" You will not be fucking.

If a girl meets up with you irl off Tinder, she's already dtf. I've met 5 dudes off Tinder and fucked each one the same day.

Ha, that sounds terrible, oh well.
>>
>>715392407
This.

As a fat guy getting swole, do I really have to ait or can I dive head first into some pussy?
>>
>>715393864
Not true at all, you're just adding your own negative tone to it, if you do it with a big cheeky smile etc..
>>
>>715385127
Dating a girl for 6 months, she used to be into a ton of kinky shit. I was a virgin when we started dating, and she hasnt wanted to do all the kinky shit she used to be into. I tell her to let me know what she would like me to do, she just keeps telling me everything im doing is really good. She says its because she has a stable relationship now versus having to get the connection from kinky shit. Doing things with me makes her happy and she dosnt feel the need to do the kinky shit. It could also be she is scared to show me, but i wouldnt mind. I did get into tying her up, but that is as far as ive gotten her to show me what she likes.

How do i get her to tell me her kinks without her being embarrassed or scared. I jist want to know so i can do some in the future without having to be told to do them, since having to ask for shit seems kinda lame while in the act
>>
>>715393959
tits or gtfo
>>
>>715393959
Then how do we get to the fucking? How long do we have to message echother back and fourth before we fuck?
>>
>>715393841
In guys not usually but it's not usually something they are attracted to either. Just keep your mouth shut unless she asks. If she does be honest but they usually don't ask shit like that. If they ask you how long it's been say "it's been a while" you're not lying. if she asks how many girls you've been with say "wouldn't you like to know / I don't kiss and tell" if she asks if you're a virgin tell her the truth because she probably already knows.
>>
>>715392704
They're fucking lying. They wanna meet up, get drunk and fuck. BUT, don't be pushy about it, you will have to talk to some of them for a few days or 2 weeks even. Keep them engaged and they'll meet up with you, that's when the fucking happens.
>>
>>715389790
Mine curves to the right (nickname in highschool was Captain Hook). I've heard many good things about it. But when it comes to hitting the g-spot, you obviously want to be hitting it when you penetrate. The position i've gotten into to focus on hitting the g-spot was holding her legs up, and lying perpendicular to her ass. Obviously this was a really weird position, and i've never done it with a girl i hadnt been having casual sex with. Good luck to ya anon.
>>
>>715394080
Look if she says she's good, she probably is. But just in case, casually when fucking, as her to do something specific for you cause it feels better/good.

Like if she's sucking you off ask her; "can you tickle my balls while you do this. It makes it feel better". Do this every once in a while. It makes her feel more do tenable it's asking what she wants, if she truely is holding back.

Another idea is asking her when you fuck. Eg, "do you like it better when I fuck you doggy or missiorary" and do this every inc din a while. Then she tells you wnat she likes without feeling harassed.

Finally suggest things to try togeather maybe like 1 per 2-3 months. Do a bdsm session. Or a furry session. But talk to her first about it. She will tell you if she likes it after.

Otherwise don't oush her anon, just assume she is over her kinky phase.
>>
>>715393841
Girlfriend knew but felt really honored she could be my first.

>If a girl is willing to date you before you have sex, im guessing that you are a virgin will not be that negative. Because she gets to show you everything she likes. She gets to be that god like figure for you. And whats the only way to get better? Do it more... Oh no, more sex... Fuuck
>>
>>715394080
Just try stuff. you don't know if you like it or not until you do. She's probably down. Just experiment. it'll come out sooner or later what she's done. she probably just doesn't want to freak you out that she used to be into getting gangbanged and creampied by the football team or she loves fucking 79 year old dudes. Probably not that bad but she doesn't want you think think differently about her having done whatever she was into before.
>>
>>715394080 if you've been dating for 6 months, im surprised you havnt asked her what her kinks are. I feel like that's something i usually get out of the way within the first 2 months. But you should just straight up ask her. Shouldnt be weird considering you're just trying to give her better dick. Good luck anon.
>>
>>715393841
I'd love to take some dude's virginity. I've only done it once (that I know of) way back when I was 17. He came in two pumps. It was so hot. I'm not even trolling.
>>
>>715387324
get an electric shaver with a guard. The guard allows for you to shave without getting close to the skin depending on how deep the guard is. You'll get a nice easy trim with none of the ingrown hairs will looks clean.
>>
>>715394183

I don't know anon, you just have to wait and see, be patient. There's no set time limit. Like I said, for me it's been anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. It depends on how busy you each are, shit like that.
>>
>>715394715
I know her sex past. I just dont know what they did durring sex.

Like i know shes had sex with 5 guys and 2 girls at once. And ive met a ton of the people she used to have sex with, because she would only sleep with friends. Its upwards of 30 people or somthing i know of so far.
Would it be weird for me to bypass her and just go ask them?

Weve both been tested even though im a virgin and were both clean

I think she said somthing about im enough because sleeping around was lowering her self worth. I just dont want her to feel like she should be embarrassed or somthing because anything kinky is completely new to me. And shes a psyc grad student so maybe i could just have a serious sit sown with her or some shit since she knows the importance of communication or some shit
>>
A someone with parents who tend to chase away my gfs, how the hell do I tell someone I'm dating that we cant fuck at my place cause my parents would ruin it?

Where are alternatives.

>inb4 mine out. I can't faggots.not yet.
>>
>>715395437
She'd flip if you went and asked her friends/past partners before her. Casually ask her. Its just sex, dont make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>715385127
only 2 anon:
1 - Always use condom
2 - Visual check for STD before touch
>>
I'm attractive, intelligent and laid back, i dont get girls cause I'm too lazy to go through the process, I dont like complimenting them cause it feels needy and like a circle-jerk of affirming our insecurites;
Advice??
>>
>>715385127
is it beta to apologize after you said something/did something or do you act like you don't care about her?
>>
>>715395594
It kinda depends on how old you are.

I think it's pretty much every parents rule: no fucking in the house.

She should understand. Looks like it's backseat city for you anon.
>>
>>715395594
Sex in car, or a van. Get a bunch of pillows , a sleeping bag, water, condoms, snacks, and your laptop for movies. just say you are going camping with friends or some shit. Do this every other weekend and fuck her brains out
>>
>>715386509
Trimmed
>>
>>715385555
Dont start licking like youre trying to get the last bit of nutella from the jar. Its about setting the ambush for the perfect kill. Caress her thigh, tease her with light touching, and when you go down, start slow and light around the outside moving your way in. Its awkward to ask first time how she likes it so just let her moans guide you. Change up the toungue motion every 30 secs too unless shes really likeing the one your doing, and if she is liking it, dont stop or change it. Make her shake, she'll do almost anything for you if she sees you as her pussy toy.
>>
>>715395437
Good on you for not flipping out about her being with more than 2 guys in her life. That's most guys biggest hang up.

Whatever you do don't ask her friends. That would be a violation of her trust if she found out. You might get the information you want but it's not worth it.

I would just let it go. Try everything you can with her. Anything you're interested in. She's done exploring her sexuality and just wants to leave it in the past. So you explore yours with her. She'll probably be willing to do just about anything. So if you run the gambit of everything you can thing of then there wont be much she hasn't done that she hasn't done with you. Granted you might want to skip the orgy or who knows maybe you'd like it. Since she's your first she may even be open to letting you explore with other women if that's something you'd like to try just make sure your relationship is solid first.
>>
>>715395801
Basicly you just want to find a girl you would really want to hang out with even if she was a dude. Thats the one you marry
>>
>>715396160
thanks man, that's pretty insightful
>>
>>715386509
Trimmed, the ones ive been with have all liked trimmed. Hairy bush isnt nice for them when they give bjs and shaven looks too much like a little boy.
>>
>>715395956
>every parents rule

An but they go out of their way to practically smother my every gf. Last one I had that they one about, the wanted to meet her, then her parents, they wanted to have her cell number, etc etc.

They would go overboard acting either like she's already part of the family, or they would test her by bringing up weird future events and shit.
>>
>>715395594
>A car
Implying you own a car and aren't a NEET, but then a NEET wouldn't have a gf anyway, so the car would be perfect, drive somewhere secluded and romantic and get it on in the backseat

>Her place
When shes home alone is also another great time

>The movies
I've done it here loads of times, just make sure its a movie noone wants to see at a time that noone wants to see it at, do it only when the lights are off, sit in the far back as far away from anyone as possible, keep sound to a minimum and you will be fine

>>715395801
>I'm attractive intelligent and laid back, i just dont get girls because i dont want to!

Congratulations, your a dick. No girl wants to date you. You can't get them whenever you want but u just choose not to because your "lazy", you just cant get them at all so you dont try.

Advice? Stop being so self absorbed, face the facts, and go out and be nice. Talk to girls, you dont have to compliment them, just talk to them. But if thats too much for you mr.lazy man then just start dating your left hand
>>
>>715396096
Why would i be mad if shes clean? Shes experienced. They tell me alp the time how jealous they are, and how shes the best sex theyve ever had.

Sometimes im just playing video games and she starts blowing me and tells me i dont have to do anything for her. Its a dream man. And i just want to make her as Happy as shes making me
>>
>>715392407
Wanna see this awnsered. Am a fat guy myself.
>>
My gf tells me that i make her moist and horny but she doesnt want to have sex with me because shes scared of my dick. How do i get her to get over her fear?
>>
I know a really religious girl with an abstinence ring, but she seems into me and she brings up sex a lot. How do I fuck her?
>>
>>715396160
That's soe,thing I look for but never find. Girls are fucking weird man.
>>
>>715396382
ngl I am a grade A1 dick; but the point is that its a genuinely long ass process, like; man why can't I say I'm into you and we move on from there, fuck these games, life is too short
>>
>>715396665
isolate yourselves in a room and just initate some touching, (so like a high five or hold hands or some shit) see how she responds, good luck
>>
>>715392407
When all thoes people talk about confidence, they arnt bullshiting. As long as you dont look like an elephant man in your face and you dont need a hover round to move. You can get any non-bitchy girl out there with enough confidence.

All you have to do is make them happy or have some enjoyment. Like if you were the person that can make them happy, they want to be around you more and more. And when that happens they start to be attracted to you
>>
>>715392407
>>715394005
>>715396487
Yes and No.

Well you be picking up hot skinny popular chicks? No. You can however pickup average girls with below average-average looks. Plenty of girls are in to fat guys, and i mean overweight not hamplanets that have to take a breather just from getting up. So go ahead and get out on the field guys

>>715396665
Start making out and ask if she wants to go further

>>715396661
Take things slow, tell her if she gives it a shot you will take it super slow for her and if she feels pressured she can tell you at any time to slow down or even stop
>>
>>715390080
so anyone?
>>
>>715396689
I got mine, we started out just playing league together on her twitch stream. Im this guy
>>715394080
>>
>>715396355
>get gf
>don't bring gf to your house
>don't tell parents your have a gf
>????
>profit
>>
>>715394983
>>715394675
>>715394343
Thank's guys, I just fucked myself up by reading a lot of posts on boards where virgins dudes would all like feed into their own bubbles, but I'm taking the steps forward to stop thinking like that.
>>
>>715397379
this
>>
I don't want to date anyone. I just really want to get my dick wet.
>>
>>715396324
This anon is correct. Bush is gross and gets in the way of bjs. Shaving is for chicks, but definitely shave your balls. Nothing worse then when you're giving a bj and you see some random 2 inch pubes on a dude's balls.
>>
>>715397032
Thanks man
>>
I'm 16 and I really want to fuck a milf, but don't really know where to even start
>>
Literally treat any woman you want to fuck like any guy you hang with.

If they are uptight and want to be treated like a princess then get out while you can that shit is not worth it.

If they're chill with banter and jokes you could make with your other friends, or she rips back into you, you're golden.

Don't spill your spaghetti because 'OMG it's a grill so hawt'. Again, just act like you've known them for ages. Things'll go fine.

>>715397909
b&
>>
>>715397764
What a better way to get your dick wet than to be in a relationship. No hastle. No expensive dates with no return. No supprises in the STD department. No pressure to do well every time. Better sex since you get to know eachother.
>>
>>715398218
Fair point I suppose.
>>
File: maybeLpic.png (104KB, 417x416px) Image search: [Google]
maybeLpic.png
104KB, 417x416px
Meeting hot girl at her new place after not having seen for like a month. Used to hang out with her about once every week until she moved kinda far away.

She seemed to be genuinely happy about me taking the effort to come see her. She also greets everyone shes kinda close to with a hug and I am included on this.

I used have kind of a thing for her but nothing ever came from it due to my awkwardness with girls and an on-and-off bf who's out of the picture. I eventually gave up and this actually improved our interaction since I wasnt as concerned with what she thought of me anymore.

How do I get closer to fucking her, guys?

Pic related could be her or else looks A LOT like her.
>>
>>715397265
This actually infuriates me. Where the fuck do I find a girl that games? I don't even care if they are chubby or ugly. Like fuck man.
Also Dota 2>Lol. Pro Tip: You can't deny it.
>>
>>715390053
just dont be a pussy, make exercise, and dont stare at another guy's dick.
>>
So there's this girl on the team for another team and I see her once or twice every week. I really wanna talk to her but I don't know how. The last time we talked was last year and it wasn't even for long, she might not even remember me.
>>
>>715396465
dude, you sound like such a beta faggot
>>
>>715397909
want to rate my milf aunt on vola?
>>
>>715398594
dota 3 > dota 2
>>
>>715399267
but is Dota 3 better than +6 Treants?
>>
>>715399231
You again. Why'd you delete your comment fuckboi?
Also Sure?
>>
>>715398894
agreed. that's some OC cringe.
>>
>>715393278
Depends how you go about go. If you full on grope her without leaving her the time to realize, things'll go south.
>>
>>715396465

Don't listen to this guy >>715398894

You got yourself a good girl. You have good logic too just don't let yourself get cucked. The best thing about girls with experience is they know what the fuck they are doing. Enjoy it dude. Learn as much as you can. She'll teach you to fuck well which is an important skill for a man to have. either if you just stay with her you'll learn how to treat her right and if you move on you'll know how to keep other girls comming back
>>
>>715393841
i assume most dont care. my boyfriend didnt lose his virginity until he was 29 and with me, 11 years younger than him and also introverted so i cant talk for everyone
>>
>>715399655
idk havent played since the patch tbh.
>>
>>715398894
So beta my dude, thats why she get tied up. Maybe your commenting on how i want to make somebody equally as happy, grow up kid
>>
>>715399823

pretty much poke, poke, place hand on tit and lightly squeeze.

if she accepts my hand on her tit. can I go into her shirt without risk of sexual assault conviction
>>
How are there people in this thread who don't know how to trim their pubes and shave their balls? I thought most guys have been doing that since they've been like 16
>>
>>715399732
96x7ap6c
>>
>>715399855
I had to buy her rubber sheets. She gets really wet and it leaves a huge mark after an hour or 2 of having sex.

Ive learned to make her squirt in a few seconds though she got mad when i did it before the sheets because it was going to ruin her bed. And aparently i can eat her out well, she goes full on levetation and has a shakes a shitload. I dont know what im doing
>>
>>715391653
First left after the traffic lights !
>>
I have one important question. Before you say something like "first rule don't be ugly" I am little bit better than avarage looking, I guess. I have well-balanced life, I am quite tall (circa 185 cm), not fat or anything.

But how do I tell woman I like her and not to scare her off? I mean I am seeing one fantastic girl, we have a lot in common, we have a good time, but it's still very casual. How do I move forward? I mean, I don't want to sound needy or creepy, that's my concern.
>>
>>715399942
The patch is alright. It introduces a lot of new stuff, that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with.

The +6 treants thing is from BullDongs salt about NPs teir tree.
>>
>>715385127
What if you've lost all the confidence you ever had cause you look young. I'm a level 22 wizard and never really took the chance because I've always looked younger than my peers. I've always felt like they'd laugh me off whenever I would've tried to initiate anything.

Also

How would I go about hooking with a girl (if say I somehow had the confidence) if I live in a shithole? Place is dirty and there's virtually always someone.
>>
>>715400382
Explain to me how to access this link you cuck.
>>
>>715400616
yeah I've watched some streams and the ranking up stuff (masteries or whatever) seemed weird to me and not really fitting to dota. I hope it doesnt kill the game for me
>>
>>715391653
Its above the hole and feels like a chickpea sized bump. Or you can just tell her you want to watch her touch herself and she will indirectly show you where it is
>>
>>715400735
create a room and than just change the last numbers of the link
>>
>>715400203
Again it depends on a lot of things. Does it happen in public or when you're alone with her? Are you guys joking and playful or are you more bothering/groping her against her will. Not saying the latter won't land you anything but it definitely is important to know what the circumstances are.
>>
>>715400614
i would make a lot of hints and see if she takes them positively or not, if she seems to take them positively then tell her flat out everything eventually. most of the time if she is talking to you and you act a little flirty but not too flirty she likes you
>>
File: 1415223826442.jpg (44KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1415223826442.jpg
44KB, 558x564px
What is the best advice for someone who has NEVER taken a girl out? I figure a good date would be hiking at a nice park with trails, getting her to sit on a dusty/dirty rock or log of wood saying "hey you have some dust or dirt on your back" then just casually dusting it off
>>
>>715389411
Also be aware that you may spontaneously lose your erection while trying to put the condom on/having sex with a condom for the first time. Don't be thrown or embarrassed if it happens, sometimes nerves can cause that to take place. And don't freak out, the handful of times it has happened to me the girl has always asked me afterwards if it was because I didn't find them attractive or want to have sex etc... it's just an occasional aspect with sex.
>>
>>715400270
I'm 15 and I know how to fucking do it.
>>
>>715400964
Any ideas of openers? I had some girlfriend before, but those relationships started with like party or somthing, some kiss and then a date, or something similar. And cause of that I am TERRIBLE at flirting. Like world worst flirting guy. Some ideas, I don't know... Words to use? Actions to do? Like to grab her shoulder or something like that?
>>
>>715400888

were in public chillin wit the squad.

she passes me. I slap her ass.

she like "oh that's what you like hunnh?"

comes back. i poke her in the tit

she giggles.

I poke her in the tit again.

she giggles and is like "stahhhhp"

I'm not gonna like... fuck her there but I'm sending the "let's go to my place" signals.

Does she read. Over.
>>
>>715401149
I planned a whole day date.

Told the girl we were going to a gallery opening or some bs and to wear fancy clothes.

Went and painted pottery
Mini golf in Fancy clothes
Science center
Dinner
Movie
My place
Note and a box of inside joke presents

Though i had been planning this for a long time and had a lot of things tailored to her, i think its not a bad idea if you really like the girl
>>
>>715401358
well, ask her questions like you genuinely care about her and are interested in what she has to say, also compliment her on small things in a non creepy way (nothing that could be sexual), and its pretty easy to just act like you like her without saying you do, smile a lot. i wouldnt really touch her unless she seems comfortable about it
>>
>>715385127
How short is too short for being a guy? i'm 5'6
>>
why are things the way that they are?

why do we have to dick around practicing talking to girls and getting nerve up and stuff when girls just have to sit around and wait?
>>
>>715401526

Now can you convert this into "broke ass nigga" wallet size.
>>
>>715401962
Why does it rain when you don't want it to?
>>
>>715401834
Thanks bro, I'll try. Like I said I am terrible at it so I had to ask someone. And preferably someone I don't know, cause friends always says: be yourself and pay attention, she will see how nice you are and blah blah. Really, I appreciate your help.
>>
>>715401962
Because girls can have whoever they want. You have to show them thay you are what they want. Its just like being hired, very rarely do companies try to ask somebody directly to work for them because they can hire whoever they want, you have to apply and have the right qualifications
>>
>>715401902
Just date shorter than you and its not a problem
>>
>>715402108
It cost 120 usd for thr whole day for the two of us. I find that to be pretty cheap for thr ammount of stuff we had fun doing
>>
>>715402211
but that's hardly fair is it?

why couldn't i've been born a girl
>>
>>715402389
Because you got an x and y chromosome.
>>
>>715401902
im very short too.
>>715402287
pretty much
very rarely girls are into shorter guys
>>
>>715402380

Son I work 9-5 full time and make 1.2 k a month.

end of day my free money monthly is $300

$120 for maintenance is making me want to just buy a whore.
>>
>>715401962
thats not always true, ive initiated 3 of the 4 relationships ive been in. you should probably talk casually to girls before you try to date them for awhile because if they actually like you it wont be difficult.
>>
>>715402380
>>715402108
Pottery was 40
Golf was 5 each
Science center wss free
Dinner was 40
Movie was 18
Box was the rest
>>
>>715385127
Asked my best friend of 4 years out. She said that she couldn't because she didnt think she "could give me the world". what do
>>
My roomate hit on my fiance once because before we where dating we all got blackout drunk and she wanted his dick. He said no I said yes. Now he keeps trying to fuck her when hes drunk. Ive made him eat my cum and have came all over his things, pillow, blankets, towels, clothes. He stopped but idk if this is a good relationship.
>>
>>715402571
That was our first date because we didnt meet in person for 3 months so i wsnted to make it special. Now we just do whatever, no need for dates at all. Just keep eachother company
>>
File: G1tX2aU.png (228KB, 738x871px) Image search: [Google]
G1tX2aU.png
228KB, 738x871px
>>715402790
say i dont want the world i want you
>>
>>715402919
sounds like you're implying she isn't as good as the world.
>>
>>715402492
yea, i'm just scared of that, when i was more beta and white knight, i got rejected by a 5'4 girl because if she wore heels i'd be shorter and then when i worked on myself a bit i got rejected by a 5'1 girl who said i was too short, that felt bad.
>>
>>715402877

So you go all out on the first date and pray that she sticks around for you to dick her.

I thought the goal was to start at a pace one can maintain for the relationship to prolong the "you used to" speech for as long as possible
>>
>>715403005

nigga she said no. nothing you could do would turn that into a yes.
>>
>>715402790
Tell her to give it a chance, nothing wrong with that. lay out your intentions and what will happen if things dont work out

I want to see if we could be more than friends, you've just made me so happy all these years, i think a relationship would be awesome with you.

If things dont work out, thats fine. I just wanted to see how things would progress, we can go back to what we have now
>>
>>715403029
Then tell her that she never plans anything nice for you so you thought thats how things worked. If you dont truly love and care for somebody then you are basically just friends with benifits and she shouldn't expect anything more
>>
How and where shall i search for milfs and talk to them for getting them to fuck?
I am a normalfag, so i have only been with women of my age
I am not >>715397909 i am 19 years old.
Help me out good anons
>>
>>715391264
you like the idea of life with someone who's putting you on hold? you're not together for a reason breh it's quite clear that she wants some dick and that's about it.
>>
>>715403386

Savage.

Doesn't it feel weird having one person put 100% into the relationship just to see that the other person was putting in vagina% for 6 years.

Now I'm definitely buying a whore
>>
>>715403673
Youve been dating the wrong people, selfish bitches.

My girlfriend puts in just as much as i do, and matches my sex drive to boot.

Im this guy>>715396465
>>
>>715401415
good to go imho. fuck the living shit outta her anon.
>>
>>715388575
Also kiss it, like you do to her lips
>>
Talking to a co-worker. We just went out for happy hour this evening. Second time overall however this time was just us. Over the course of the last month I've started to have feelings for her but I'm unsure as to how proceed with her. She seems to enjoy spending time with me and went out of her way to make sure she was able to go to happy hour with me. I haven't dated in a while but now that I'm done this school I have much more time to pursue women. What do? How should I go about getting her to want me more?
>>
>>715404465
Blow her back out next date.
>>
>>715398505
C'mooon, nothing for this?

I even provided a pic of her/a cute, tiny body and everything.
>>
>>715404465
Just look at her in the eyes for a few seconds and smile a bit, and say this. " Ive been having a great time hanging out with you, i want to take you out on a date. What days are you free next week , ill plan somthing nice for us to do."

Just be forward with your intentions. You arnt lying saying you enjoy her, which will make her feel good. Plan somthing that youve figured you both like and maybe a casual dinner place. Then just go walk around somewhere like a park and talk
>>
>>715401415
the response you got from slapping her on the ass was enough for you to hold a strong eye contact with her and mouth the words "come here" while motioning your finger towards you, if she doesn't get inquisitive and walk closer to you then you need to work a little bit more but if she listens and gets closer then you're in a good spot to grab her ass and pull her closer to you and put your index finger under her chin to initiate a kiss unless you're a manlet then get on you're tippy-toes.
>>
>>715398505
I think ive posted somthing similar like 3 times. Just be honest, but not like ( i want to fuck you so bad type of honest ). Just tell her that you really enjoy her time and being around her and that you would like to take her on a no strings attached date. No expectations for anything and no hard feelings either way if it dosnt work out.

You just really enjoy her and are curious how well you would work out with romantic feelings.
>>
>>715404917
What you described is nondescript and you don't sound like you're actually interested so I'm actively not giving you advice. Fuck off.
>>
File: 8.jpg (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
5KB, 240x200px
get in here /b/ , very drunk girl about to fuck her father on webcam , goto bitDOTly/2e45Ui8 and search ddyslittlewhores
>>
>>715405117

Yep. totally missed out on getting the girl over some guy who acts like a 3 yr old in public.

He acts like a shy kid (hes 20 to her 25) and she eats that shit up. Like some loli shota shit.

I think I dodged a bullet tbh but its good to know that I could have gotten tail.

I still got it.
>>
>>715389887
Two options:
-Ask
-Start tender and check for signals. If she moves rough, go rougher. Pull her hair a bit, if she likes it, pull more and go harder.
>>
>>715389915
Turbosluts are for fucking, not for dating.
>>
File: links.jpg (10KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
links.jpg
10KB, 238x200px
>>715405734
>>
>>715397139
Alright, why not.
>>
>>715405899
option 1 works best tho, asking what they want makes them want you more. something about caring about them and shit or whatever.

the better you can do for them, the more likely you are go get them wanting more
>>
>>715393082
just say fuck it and go for it, once you get rejected a couple of times, you'll stop worrying about it
fear of rejection can only be cured by exposure
>>
Just wanna know how to meet girls. I'm 17, don't go to college any more and don't have a job. As a result, I don't really meet girls ever so I don't date.
>>
>>715393082
write her a letter
>>
>>715406170
being 100% serious, tumblr is the best bet at finding girls if you are NEET and socially awkward and dont mind long distance, just stay away from the SJWs which is pretty easy. if you are interesting, girls will come to you eventually
>>
>>715398505
Keep hanging out with her, try to check signals for interest. Progress conversations as normal, and move it towards sex. Keep checking signals and reactions. If she's reacting positively, start moving on more. Does she drink? Have a glass or two of beer with her. Does she smoke weed? Smoke a joint together. Once you start getting closer and making out, you're right on track.

Protip: If she sucks your tongue while french-kissing, grab her hand and place it on your dick (over the pants). Progress is guaranteed.
>>
>>715406469
Interesting choice, not heard that one before. Any suggestions on what I should post without looking like a creep/catfish?
>>
File: 1348425523868.jpg (26KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
1348425523868.jpg
26KB, 239x237px
>>715405354
That sounds kinda longwinded and I'm like 80% sure she has not actual romantic interest in me.

I could probably just ask her to do stuff with me alright though. Thanks guy, I may try this.

>>715405587
I just described my standing relationship with her as clear and objectively as I could.

And yeah, I dont have any real romantic interest in her. Shes very nice and pretty cool but not so cool that I'd want to be more than friends. She just also happens to smokin hot, so why shouldnt I try to sex her? This thread is about sex advice too, ya know.
>>
>>715393082
I need more data. Do you have friends? Do you have hobbies? Are you too ugly?
>>
File: 480348536.jpg (37KB, 368x639px) Image search: [Google]
480348536.jpg
37KB, 368x639px
31 yr virgin fag checking, /fit/ as fuck, decent job, own place, hobbies/talents,

Horrible ADHD, mild depression, low self confidence, hermit.

How do you bro's with situations worse than mine work up the courage to get your dick wet? I would feel ashamed even hitting on a decent woman right now.
>>
>>715406639
what are you interested in that would be worth posting? there are lots of weird blogs and lots of serious blogs and lots of porn blogs, really just depends which you want to be.
>>
>>715406745
Losing virginity is not as special as you may think. Stop fapping so much (if you do). Hire a relatively good escort and lose your v-card right away. Maybe do it twice more so you are less nervous about it and feel more confident.

Protip for boosting confident: PRETEND you're confident. Take risks. Fuck it. You'll end up winning a lot in the long run.
>>
>>715388869
>715388869

>>715388888
>>715888888
>>
>>715403592
Go to a pub/bar/disco that targets older people. Hang around, get a drink, wait for the cougars. Or go hunt them if you don't like waiting.
>>
I'm really socially awkward and idk how to talk to anyone much less girls. Idk how to start out a conversation with a girl I see and like. Halp
>>
>>715401149
Go do something fun neither of you has ever tried. Maybe it's ice-skating. Maybe it's geocaching. Maybe it's climbing if you're fit enough. Go have FUN together. If while in the date, you forget it's a date and that you're with a girl and just enjoy the ride, you'll be on the right track.

And forget that "casual dusting off" shit. If you haven't built up the mood, she'll notice right away. Since it's your first time, build up interest during the first dates. THEN do those things. If she does something similar, that's another cue.
>>
>>715406957
I play vidya, I like old music and older movies, my fashion sense consists of either what's clean or what's not got holes in it and the time I don't spend watching shitty adventure flicks, I spend exercising.
I'm into redheads, I guess. Other than that, not much preference.
>>
File: 1455236512623.gif (2MB, 259x197px) Image search: [Google]
1455236512623.gif
2MB, 259x197px
Where does one meet traps in Atlanta? That aren't ratchet as hell, btw...
>>
>>715407837
Learn to socialize. Find a community that has similar interests (the normiest of your interests that has a community: you don't want to join a weeabo club). Be honest, introduce yourself, LISTEN to others. You'll get used to the thing.

And never forget: Everyone is as conscious of themselves as you, but they learn how to keep it cool. Many of the people who you'll meet will be as nervous of talking to you as you are.
>>
>>715408431
>>715408431
I forgot to mention: You have to meet with this community irl, not online.

If you can't figure out a community, let me give you my example. I joined the recently formed fan-club of a metal band. Everyone was very cool and friendly there, and I was one of the youngest.
>>
>>715393617
It's not a 'shot down' thing, actually, it's more a 'tangled with the wrong sociopath, and ended up kinda fucked because of it' kinda thing...

>>715392627
I can talk to girls all day, it's just the handful that I am actually really attracted to that I can't talk to...
>>
>>715408093
im not really experienced with that area of tumblr but there are lots of video game blogs, and a lot of people on tumblr seem to have good taste in movies (some also bad) but i havent seen many movie themed blogs but im sure they exist. i met my boyfriend on tumblr and his biggest hobby is film but his blog was mostly irrelevant to that.
>>
>>715408742
Don't go for those you're directly interested with. Or take control of your nervousness, pretend they're anyone else. Act as if you don't want anything with them.
>>
>>715406170
See >>715408431
Groups of people, communities, are a nice way to get to know more people, male or female. You can't start meeting females without having to meet males at the same time, except for certain niches.

Also, grab a couple of friends and go clubbing. Play the "pick a girl and talk to her" game.

And fuck the Tumblr shit, you'll only meet girls that are crazy, in one way or another. And you don't want that, believe me.
>>
>>715392168
"Nice Shoes, wanna fuck?"
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.