[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is her name? What is the story? Continued

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

File: 1464465390384.jpg (6KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1464465390384.jpg
6KB, 250x213px
What is her name?

What is the story?

Continued
>>
Maggie

A shy girl that I am into, seems like there may be some interest, but she never really agreed to get together, until now.

Every time I tried to get together, she would agree that we should, but was always busy. (Work or Family)

This time I said that we should do something over break, to which she said "We can always give it a shot!" Which is definitely positive, with some slight romantic connotations?

She has said that she was "Just coming out of her shell" which definitely could bring forward the possibility of her just being shy or nervous?

But I am still doubting if it will actually work out. But it looks like I got a shot
>>
Jen
>>
>>715184063
Emma

We've been friends for a year now and we've both decided to take things a little further just only two weeks ago, she wants to move slowly so we've only cuddled / carressed each other atm, but she keeps patting me on the shoulder and calling me names like "pal, buddy, friend" intentionally as a joke, i've told her to stop but it gets to me that she doesn't seem to have as much lust me as i have for her, what do /b/?
>>
>>715185062
was meant to write 'for' in between "lust" and "me"
>>
>>715184063
Shanda
>>
>>715184063
Lisette
Fucking love her, I highly doubt she even suspects.
Haven't seen her on a while, I just hope she remembers me although I never talked to her because shy.
>>
>>715184063
stephanie. ex
>>
>>715185247
Lissette* typo
>>
>>715184063

Tara.... Fuck i miss that girl. No idea what happened, just stopped. Everything was going perfectly and then one day just nothing, nothing...
>>
Caitlin
>>
Brooke, shes got her fingers wrapped around me and ice even admitted it, but i dont have a fucking chance. Im a loser.
>>
>>715185660
Me wrapped around her fingers*
>>
Jessica
>>
Melania, we met at a fashion weekly party. We literally have never had an argument, forgot about the word 'fight' ... We just were very compatible. We got along.
>>
Fanny

I know her from high school, she's a self proclaimed bitch on wheels and I just happened to be the sad asshole who's heart she wanted to play with. We've fucked like animals. I think I love her, but she's a fucking narcissist.
>>
File: black (2).gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
black (2).gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>715184063
Ainsley
Fucking 8/10 aryan qt3.14 anyways we're basically fucking
>>
Perla

She was my best friend for the last two years. When I met her, she was the most innocent girl you could imagine. She swore she'd stay a virgin until marriage. No matter how much we flirted or "had a thing", she didn't send me nudes. She got out of a friends car and walked home because they were smoking weed in it. She was perfectly innocent.

Until a few months ago. We had tried dating and being an item but it just never worked for the first 9 months of our friendship, so the following 12 months I just kept all my feelings bottled up inside. I'd tell her I didn't have feelings for her anymore if she asked. I kept that up for a whole year before she broke down in tears how she ruined all her chances with me and confessed she was in love with me so a few days later I told her the same.

cont
>>
>>715184063
Shannon
Dated for years and she simply fell out of love. She still has my heart
>>
>>715188248
>basically fucking

Basically?
>>
>>715188719
it hit hard and heavy. We never even said I love you platonically before this because I didn't want to confuse it for romantically. We started talking a LOT more than we already were and a week or two later we were dating. It felt surreal. My life felt too good to be true and she encouraged me to improve so many other aspects of my life. I was so happy with my life that if felt like a dream constantly and i had to literally check if i was dreaming. She finally send me nudes, and man was she sexual. I knew I was the first guy she had done stuff like that with because I had known her since she was 14 and innocent. It only lasted 3 weeks though. Then she told me long distance dating caused her too much stress and we should wait 2 months until I moved there. I was fine with that. She'd still be mine she said, nothing would change, we'd just not call it dating.

cont
>>
The hot sort of rough looking girl I just saw... Wow
>>
>>715188719
>>715189120
She made me promise to call her every night still, and i gladly agreed. But she never answered. She ignored me, like she always did in the past after a streak of happiness together. Everything came crashing down and i felt exactly how I had a year before. She started talking to other guys. I didn't fucking understand it. She said nothing would change yet she stopped talking to me and started being an attention whore on facebook. You have to understand, this was nothing like her. She posted her own ass pics on Facebook. I logged into her account and saw she had sent a bunch of dudes nudes just after leaving me. What the fuck happened? I decided to cut her off. She wasn't the same girl I fell in love with. I blocked all her ways of communication.

3 weeks later a few people messaged me a screenshot of a post she made. Begging for forgiveness and to please contact her, pouring her heart out for me and hatred for herself. I took the bait and messaged her, she sounded like she was in a bad place.

cont.
>>
Hahaha

> Fall in love with fucking goddess
> She loves me
> Everything going great
>
> She doesn't think she loves me anymore
> Also fucked guy at a party
>
> We start talking again and want to work things out
> Everything was going great again
> Tells me she thinks she loves the guy she left me for
> Tells me she left someone else for me
> Break my heart 2.0
>
> Now lives 2.5 hours away
> Haven't talked to each other since
>>
>>715184063
i just messaged my ex on facebook. its been 2 years since weve last spoken (where i told her i hated her), known each other for 7 years. my heart is racing and im going to enjoy a bottle of cheap vodka as victory for finding her account at the risk of seeming like a stalker
>>
>>715188719
>>715189120
>>715189602
She told me how sorry she was, that she doesn't know why she's like this. She told me how she got really suicidal while I was gone and tried heroin to OD.

How in the world did the innocent, drug-phobic, girl I met 2 years ago turn into this? I tried to make it work. I told her it would be okay and I'd still move there in a month. We talked a bit, then she disappeared for a week again.

I can't handle this level of instability, compulsive choices, self destruction, etc. I blocked her again. I cut all ties. I'm terrified I'll get a call one day telling me she's in the hospital or worse. I love her.
>>
>>715184063
I don't even want to go all the way into it. My entire relationship with her kind of fell apart and right now more than anything i just feel empty. I made a really dumb mistake of allowing it to turn into an open relationship and then she stopped going for me.. I guess that's life. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life anymore, shit's getting fucked, I'm over her. I just want to cancel everything out. I feel like I might slowly slip into insanity and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet.
>>
>>715189764
also shes become full on lgbtqtaostaendpfbaoftuy, with all of her groups devoted to anti misogyny. also shes gay, i think i need to kill mysetl
>>
rebecca
>>
>>715188719
>>715189120
>>715189602
>>715190027

She goes to a therapist weekly. She's diagnosed with OCD, paranoia, and anxiety.

She watched the movie Coraline every single night, if she doesn't she says something bad will happen.

If she wakes up in the night, she has to walk through the entire house and make sure all the doors and windows are still locked.
>>
>>715190027
Honestly, I would maybe split with her, but I wouldn't cut her off. Just don't cut her off.

>>715190229
Maybe have her look for a new therapist? Maybe that could hopefully provide some insight into her issue, and maybe guide her into working on herself?
>>
>>715190414
I want to stick around, for her, so she doesn't do anything permanently stupid. But that'd be at my own cost. I'll never get over her if she's still in my life. If i still hear that god damn perfect voice and see her stupid smile, I'll never be able to be happy myself.
>>
>>715190790
Honestly, in this case it would be best to stick around, just so she doesn't do anything stupid.

You seem to be the one thing holding her together.

I know that if I was in your situation, and cut her off only to find out that she killed her self, I would not be able to live with myself knowing that I could have prevented it
>>
>>715184063
Hillary. Yes, her.
>>
>>715184152
Have you tried suggesting an activity you like to do? Phrase it to imply that you're going anyway; and thought she would like to join. Otherwise, you could always try a phone call out of the blue a week or two after she's told you she's busy. Just some suggestions. I'm not a player with women, but I generally do pretty well with the ones I like. I'd say it's far too early to tell if she has romantic interest in you - keep that to yourself; you don't wanna scare her away before you hang out. Even then, you gotta get to know her as a person first, not your hypothetical girlfriend if everything goes well (I'm assuming that's what you want). Remember, she's just a person that's attractive, and you don't have to put her on a pedestal (easier said than done, I know).
>>
Elizabeth

We met on Xbox live three years ago, and dated for two and half years. She recently broke up with me three months ago. Feels bad man. Ever since I laid my eyes on her she was absolutely gorgeous, fun to be with, with a beautiful dark sense of humour. We were together through good and bad times, but she was un-able to stick around through the last bad time, and I was planning on it being the last. I can only blame myself for her leaving. She has already moved on and I know she won’t love me anymore. An hero crosses my mind more often than it should.
>>
File: WhoreFucker.jpg (50KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
WhoreFucker.jpg
50KB, 640x420px
>>715184152
Maggie is a WHORE.

>>715184786
Jen is a WHORE.

>>715185062
Emma is a WHORE.

>>715185233
Shanda is a WHORE.

>>715185247
Lissette is a WHORE.

>>715185254
Stephanie is a WHORE.

>>715185599
Tara is a WHORE.

>>715185660
Brooke, Jessica, Melania, Fanny, Ainsley, Perla, Shannon, Rebecca, Hillary, Elizabeth- yep, they're all WHORES.
>>
>>715191335
I got an Idea of what to do with her, but it just seems odd to do alone, so your idea doesn't really work with that.

In this case she said that "We could give it a shot!" which implies that she is good to meet up, but that she is unsure of what she wants here.

And I was gonna contact her right when finals end (so like 2 weeks and a bit after we agreed to do something) to try and arrange something. Seeing as our Break work schedules should be finalized and what ever by then

And honestly, I am pretty damn sure that she knows that I am romantically interested in her. It's not like it's been concealed for these months I've known her.

>Remember, she's just a person that's attractive, and you don't have to put her on a pedestal (easier said than done, I know).

True, but I really was never drawn to her for her looks, though she is kinda attractive.
>>
Johnette
>>
>>715192289
Johnette is a trapfag WHORE.
>>
>>715191807
Based on the information you've given me; it seems to me that you're doing okay. Contact her when you think is right. I have this recent problem of attracting emotionally unavailable women, and I'm not really too sure how to change it.

Case in point - met this girl two years ago. Hung out a few times. Expressed mutual likeness. Go on dates for a month or so. She cites personal problems in life and ends things; I don't think too much of it as that is how life goes.

She comes back a year later (this year) and does it again. She seeks me out to reconnect without any basis of friends/romance, yet starts holding hands/kissing all that 'dating but not officially' type stuff. Tells me she likes me, texting and calling frequently, etc. I never contacted her once. She'd text me randomly throughout the summer.

After about two months of this, dips out again. I ask her what's up and she says she has some personal problems that keep surfacing that she fails to deal with.

I understand things don't work out, but damn, why come back twice? Just kind of frustrating. Oh well, I'm moving soon so it's probably for the better.
>>
Jennifer

Strawberry blond hair, green eyes, great tits...you get the idea. Had three classes together and hit it off pretty quick.

We dated for four years. Probably would have married her too but, well...some bad shit happened.

I don't know where she is now.
>>
>>715193124
Jennifer is a WHORE.
>>
>>715192833
Hmm... I don't know what exactly her reasoning is, but I wouldn't necessarily cut her of completely, just in case it is an outside force preventing her from being serious (Work? Family? School?)

>it seems to me that you're doing okay
I guess I am, but I still don't understand her sudden change from "I'm Busy" to a "Yes"
>>
>>715184063
Kristina

Our time was too goddamn short. I'd give anything to just hold her one more time.
>>
>>715193229
Well, she might be by now. Haven't seen her in a long time.
>>
>>715184063
Jasmine

We are seniors in HS and have the same History teacher She is on the dance team i wrestle and play rugby

She has made pretty clear signs to me that she wants to be intimate but i want to wait till marriage.

I keep think to myself do it pussy but then i realize sex or no sex we are still great friends and I can wait a little longer till we get married
>>
File: 1357675993990.gif (378KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1357675993990.gif
378KB, 200x200px
>>715193229
>>715192791
>>715191802
Pretty sure you don't know these people sooooo......
>>
Margaret (Margo for short)
At a high school party we got real high but left when a fight broke out. We parked and chatted. She needed money (don't remember why) and begged me to help. I paid her $40 then fucked her till dawn.
That was almost 10 years ago. She's always pretended that it never happened. But I still have her panties.
(Yes, she was a whore.)
>>
>>715193951
Margo was a who-
>>
Burgandy

My ex because I asked my friend to teach me how to kiss so it wouldn't be so awkward with her but things escalated and i lost my virginity to my friend that day and i tried to avoid telling Burgandy but her friend found out and told her before I figured out how.
>>
>>715193871
Anonymous is a WHORE.
>>
>>715193951
Magaret is a WHORE, just like Burgandy. >>715194196
>>
>>715193951
Margo?

Interesting abbreviation

I usually Hear the common one as being Maggie. Actually I hear that name more than her full name
>>
Mia, girlfriend. Moved in with her and everything is fine
>>
Jennifer
>>
>>715184063
hannah
>>
sweet lady misery
her only goal is the subtle destruction of every joy i could ever have
>>
>>715184063
money... can't get enough of her.
>>
Jeanita
>>
>>715194485
oh hi scott
>>
Erica.

i loved her but she was my best friend's little sister. I felt like I'd betray him. Years since but I think of her often.
>>
Rocio C.
there isnt a day that goes by where i dont think of her, I dont understand how i let someone get in between us. To this day i love and miss her. Too bad we will never be.....
>>
Her name is random blonde at the party that noone remembers but I am pretty sure I saw even tho I was hammered
>>
Khia

We will never be together.
She is famous and also 12 years old.

I think about her everyday.
>>
>>715193387
I didn't cut her out completely. I just pretty much said sorry if seeming stressed you out (I have finals as well so I've been fairly busy). It's just strange that she's so hot and cold. I don't feel a desire to cut her off completely. I haven't texted her since our last conversation. I didn't necessarily 'ask' her what was up until she started cancelling plans and distancing herself, as I felt I deserved to know. Funny thing is, I have this lingering suspicion she'll be back, and I'm not too sure if it's worth trying again or not. Never had somebody come back to me twice. First time, not too much of a bother. Second time, yeah it hurt more. Regardless, I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Maybe she gave you some more thought and liked the idea of seeing you?
>>
>>715191802
>Lissette is a WHORE
I hope she's not, anon... I truly do.
>>
>>715188719
Fuck you anon. Fuck you. I was hoping I'd never have to see that name again. Why do I have to remember all these painful memories. I fucking miss you so much Perla.
>>
>>715195184
Lissette is bouncing on a condomless big black cock right now.
>>
>>715184063
Alli

She's 16 and I'm 18; she is a hostess where I work as a waiter and she has a kid. She constantly messages me and asks for me to hang out nearly every day and it's borderline creepy. I don't want to report her to my manager because I don't want to hurt her feelings but I also don't want to leave this job because I usually make at least $100 a day in tips, which is pretty good for a college student in the US.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (23KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
23KB, 552x528px
>>715184063
Courtney.
Childhood friend turned stranger. Then she popped back up. We went out one night and clicked, more than Ive clicked with anyone. Into the same things. Same sense of humor. Sex addicts. Moved in. Life was good. She caught feelings back for her ex, which in hindsight she never lost. Dumped me, but kept me around. Gullible me waited for her to come back. Stuff surfaced that she was with him, kissing, hanging out, whatever. She says its not serious like that. Dumbass 2.0 believes it. 3 months later Im still on a string. Finally decide to cut the string and let her go. She got back with him 5 days after. I still think about her more than I should.
>>
>>715195556
16 and has a kid? Don't bother.
>>
Ana Lilia

It's easy. I care to much about her; she never liked me. Mor than a year with the same thing.
>>
Maggie

Met her on a farm when traveling on the road with some buds from Atlanta. At first she was kind of a bitch but then she opened up after we had sex in a drug store and things clicked between us. Hell, we even got married and she let me knock her up. Unfortunately, next thing I knew, I also got knocked - by some asshole with a baseball bat. Hope she names the baby something cool!
>>
>>715195151
I would be cautious with her, but I would still just go with the flow for the most part. Maybe it will work out and what eve treat causing her indecisiveness will come to light

And maybe, but still why would she want to see me? I'm a socially awkward Fuck who is definitely not in shape, and is maybe a 6 at best, while she is typically seen as an 8-9 (in her own way) then again I guess personality and character supercedes physical appearance.
>>
>>715185062
Be patient. As a male, you are hardwired to want to fuck her. It's probably more of a process for her, you should be glad she's giving you a shot to move beyond just being friends, because it sounds like you were just that for a while.

That said, if she doesn't find you attractive the relationship will not work. You need to figure that out, and if you can't then you need to straight up ask her.
>>
Maia, childhood friend always liked each other. I moved away a few months after we confessed how much we liked each other promised to get married etc. Fight and break up whatever distance relationship it was considered. Instant regret. She says it might be better. Fast forward we get back together a little I visit and shit. Something is there, she says she cant like me because of our situation and that it hurta to much to do so. Tell her I care about her more then anything. Her parents divorce and she becomes a complete anti social stoner, also goes liberal hippie vegan etc. Still love her. Start talking to her again after a few months more casual and friendly, for some reason she is way different, reads all my texts snaps and messages but doesnt respond. Eventually I ask her whats up. She says she just isnt good at communicating anymore. Feel like its bullshit, beg her for another answer. She tells me she is depressed. Start trying to be as positive as I can telling her that I will always be there and how life only gets better and it only is what you make it. She gets mad with my positive attitude thinks om lecturing her and speaking down to her. And thats pretty much up to date with my relationship with her. Its been 11 years so I left a bunch out. Still love her, only girl i have loved. I feel like i might be afraid to love anyone else. But i love to love her, makes me feel happy to think about, just sad that its probably dead.
>>
Nina

A girl I met 2 years ago in an online fighting game. She lives 400 kms away and I visited her twice.
Fell in love after our first meeting and told her and got rejected.
Im still not giving up hope, after christmas we yonna meet again and take some molly togheter :)
>>
>>715195470
edgy, not affected tho :D
>>
Laurie.
Still has my last name after the divorce and still talk, and probably 2x a month.
Been divorced for 6 years, she is the love of my life, I guess. broke my fucking heart though...
>>
Julia

We dated for a while in college, but separated and moved apart after graduation. I stayed near college for med school, she went off to travel and eventually settled down across the country. Tried to make the distance thing work for a while but there wasn't ever really a chance of that working out. It wasn't a perfect relationship, not by a long shot, but we made it work, I loved the shit out of that girl.

We kept in touch, less and less frequently as time went on. Last time I spoke to her she called me up late at night and semi-drunk. Told me how she missed me still and that she still felt like we'd end up together one day. Tried to hold back but eventually caved and admitted I felt the same way and hoped for the same. We talked about it for a bit, but she came back to her senses before I did and shut that line of discussion down. By that point, though, I had drunk too deeply from the well of hope once again, and it crushed me. I sent her a long, bitter message asking why she would do that to me, call me up and stir up a flame of hope only to snuff it right out. She apologized, sincerely, and that was the last I heard from her.
>>
>>715195556
Tell her your gf doesnt want you hitting up other chicks all the time.

> make up said girl
> keep details simple
> your giving an out for both of yall to remain platonic

bitches use this tactic well
>>
>>715190027
Dude. I'm terrified... I think my story is going the same way.
>>
>>715184063
Vanessa
9/10 shy grill who says little
never made a move cuz beta as fuck
went through high school only having small tak w/ her
>>
>>715184063
There's never been a Her.

There's never been anyone.
>>
File: 1480332692858.gif (1MB, 475x232px) Image search: [Google]
1480332692858.gif
1MB, 475x232px
Judy Hopps
>>
>>715197232
It's been a few years since then, and I still regret sending that message.

I've had other relationships since, some more casual and some more serious, but I haven't ever found anything that feels quite the same. I don't even love her anymore, really, but that almost makes it hurt more.

It's not like I don't think I'll find anyone else, or that I'll never experience "true love" like that again, or any angsty high-school melodrama like that. It's that I found someone who, years later, I still truly believe I could have spent the rest of my life with happily, but fate and circumstance proved to be too great of obstacles to overcome.

There's probably another universe where we're still together, one where I chose to follow my heart instead of my head, but that's not this one. In this one, our lives led us down separate paths, and in this one love just isn't enough to conquer all odds like in the movies.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, but maybe that's just part of growing up.
>>
>>715184063
Chelsea
fuck you for making me think of her
>>
>>715193124
What happened?
>>
>>715194747
Tell your friend or move on.Trust me
>>
>>715184063
Vishka

We are SO GODDAMN CLOSE to being together. Convincing her to leave her boyfriend for me appears to be working, though I can't be sure that will actually happen anytime soon, though I quote 'he's not always great in bed, and he's such a cunt sometimes'; still, with the conversations she and I have, it seems inevitable.

She could totally be stringing me along though. At this point I don't really care.
>>
>>715196037
Yeah, I don't know. I'm a pretty intuitive person. In the past, whether in platonic or romantic relationships, I've always had certain 'gut' feelings about underlying problems in somebody's life; and lo and behold, it always surfaces later. Unfortunately, as per the irony of life - it's never quiet when we need it. I feel I have this space for her in my heart, that I should be more reluctant of.

I see what you mean. This girl was beautiful too. I couldn't believe she was holding my hand and kissing me in public. Men looking at her; other women at me (not being egotistical, although I understand how that sounds coming from a stranger on the internet). Drop dead gorgeous. Yet I always tried to remember she's just a person. A very beautiful one.

You gotta remember you're interesting! In the past, most the women I've dated would tell me they were attracted to my charisma and personality. You're obviously somewhat interesting; or else she wouldn't respond to your texts whatsoever.

It's hard, but I think you should relax. I'm not the best at this either (as demonstrated by my above messages).
>>
>>715198082
Never trust someone that would leave the person they're with for you
what happens when you're that next cunt she leaves
>>
>>715198264
^ words of wisdom right here
>>
i never had anyone
>>
>>715198114
Yea. I guess I am some what interesting. And I also noticed that our texting seems to become more detailed as the conversation goes on. (usually when we do text its for a good portion of the day)

Well I guess I'll just go with the flow basically with her and see where it goes. I'll message her in a week to arrange something.
>>
>>715184063
Rachel.

She's asleep in our bedroom. She's pregnant. I'm so worried about our future. I how she knows how much I love her
>>
paz
>>
>>715198711
*hope.
>>
>>715184063
I refuse to say her name. But it starts with N.

And i need to make amends.
>>
>>715198585
That's good. Maybe I ruined what I had going but being overly worried about the lack of previous flow we had. Insight. I'm sure you will either learn from her or greatly enjoy her - either way, you win.
>>
>>715184063
his name is Nathan.

and he's the sweetest 14-yr-old i've ever met........
>>
File: her.jpg (83KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
83KB, 510x755px
>>715184063
Was a good ass movie, I totally forgot about it, thanks OP
>>
The game
>>
>>715184063
kill yourselves you fucking faggots
no one cares about your boo hoo g/f that left you
>>
>>715184063
Grace

She is the same age as me, and we're both seniors in HS. I tried to ask her out in 9th grade, but was way too autistic about it. After a few years, I've finally made new friends, and am even going to a party this weekend! I can't stop thinking about her whenever I have time to myself, and I'm about 60% sure she knows I like her. I just don't know if she likes me back, and it absolutely crushed me getting turned down 3 years ago. I don't know if I can take being rejected by her again, but I also can't take not telling her how I feel.
>>
>>715184063
Diana

I knew her from high school but never actually talked to her all that much. One night last year, during the game nights I have with my friends, we were short on players. My best friend decides to hit up some of his contacts on skype and she showed up.

I fell in love with her immediately. I didn't know it at the time but I would soon realize that I liked this girl a lot. She was a complete nerd like me and she laughed at every dumb thing I said. At the end of game night, I was surprised at how much I liked this person I just really got to know.

I had to leave the country for several weeks, family stuff. I came back and she put on facebook how she wanted to do this video project or something. Really, it was just an excuse for her to hang out with her friends. I was a nerd for video projects and whatnot, so I asked her if I could help. She let me.

So a few times a week for the second half of summer, I hung out with her and her friends. They were all a pretty chill bunch but really, I only went out so I could hang out with her.

We hit it off. I remember when I reconnected with one of her buddies a few months back, he said that he was surprised how we didn't get together, how we hit it off and seemed good together.

I didn't want to seem like I was jumping the gun so I decided to wait a little bit until asking her out on a date. I regret that decision to this day.

The semester began and I hung with her a bit. However, I felt more and more awkward around her as time went on. Like I wasn't good enough. I decide that maybe I should give up on her. Around this time, I hook up with another girl I barely knew in high school.

She broke up with me at the beginning of the year. I'm really down for the longest time because of this. Eventually, I decide that maybe I should try with Diana, the comeback if you will.

Drama bullshit happened. She fell in love with one of my classmates I introduced her to. I don't hate the guy for it, shit happens.
>>
Kallee

She's an energetic type but likes to read and play games.

I've never had the proper chance to say make any moves, let alone say anything to her, I know that she knows I exist at least, so it's not too bad. I'd just like to do something like give her my name on Playstation or something

Any /b/ros got a suggestion?
>>
>>715201534
I feel worse and worse around her as more time passes. At this point, I apparently gained her trust and she tells me that during the summer, she cut herself. I was concerned for her so I told her best friend about it.

She's pissed. Right before she blocks me, she tells me how I shouldn't have done anything, how I broke her trust and that she doesn't want to hear from me again.

For two months, I try to move on. One day though, guy she fell in love with tells me how she texted him asking for forgiveness for the petty drama that happened. That was the last straw for me. I told my best friend about it and I was confused and upset. How could she asked him for forgiveness, but never even once consider me? He tells me to go to her and ask her for forgiveness instead. Maybe the gesture will work.

I do exactly that. I open up to her and ask for forgiveness. She accepts and lets me return with open arms. God, I still have the texts on my phone. She fucking wrote a response and sent pictures of said written response. I couldn't believe it but I was happy. She took me back and forgave me. It's all I really wanted. This was near the start of summer. Things were going to be good.
>>
>>715202329
This is when things became the absolute worst. Things changed over the summer. It wasn't all bad though. Actually, it started pretty well. Pokemon Go was released and she hopped on it immediately. Her best friend went out of town so she didn't really have anyone to go pokemon hunting with. She asked me if I wanted to go.

During the time she cut me out, I got over her. I thought I did. After she took me back, I realized that I didn't get over her. I was still in love with her. I jumped at the chance to spend some alone time with her.

It was the best memory of summer I have. We went to the zoo, grabbed some lunch and did some more hunting. At lunch, we talked for nearly two hours. It was great and I loved every second of it. I tried to extend the amount of time I spent with her as much as possible. I didn't want it to end. After I drop her off at her house, I get home and ask her if she wants to do this again. She says she'd be up for it.
>>
Lets call her Lean and Yay
> in 7th grade
> no confidence and no ego to make it up for it
> guy said this Lean likes me
> dont believe him
> later that day she said she like me
> was quiet that day
> got home went to my room
> Finally register a girl likes me
> was super happy jumping on my bed and shit
> then cynicism kicks it
> stopped jumping
> thinks its a joke
> thinks Lean is going to play me
> there is no way a girl can like me
> think about previous girls I had crushes on
> one would make fun of me to my face and behind my back
> another one was she bullies
> now that I think about it liked it for gaining her attention
> pretend Lean's confession never happpen throughout that school year

At least I found out why I cant say call the other half of the relationship gf or believe Im in a relationship
>>
>>715202445
Yay is the girl that bullied me
>>
Karen

I wasn't a stupid teen just tryna have fun and not realizing what she really meant to me
>>
File: 1481693210387.jpg (117KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481693210387.jpg
117KB, 392x500px
>>715201534
>>
File: 5 Star Post.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
5 Star Post.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>715203005
>>
>>715202390
This is when everything changed. During the summer, she met this one guy. We'll call him Chad. She and Chad had been talking for the last few months. She really liked this guy and I was jealous of him. She says that she and Chad are gonna go pokemon hunting too. I ask if I can tag along and she allows it. I didn't go on my own. I didn't want to feel like a third wheel so I invited some of my friends along as well.

We all go pokemon hunting and she, Chad and another one of her friends go off on their own adventure. My friends are tired at this point so we get food and I drop them off. I call Diana to ask her what she was going to do next. She said she was going to go to the mall with Chad. I decided to join her.

I waited at the mall for two hours. Eventually, she responds my texts. I'm furious with her and was going to go home, but then she cried for help.

I wasted no time. I dashed to my car and went straight to where she and Chad were, our local college. I couldn't find them. Conveniently, three police officers were nearby so I asked them for help. They couldn't find her and told me that it'll probably be find. Eventually, I find her and Chad. The police officers show up as well and Diana has a panic attack. She talks with the officers for about an hour. Chad's just bumbling about, I'm suspicious of him.

She texts me and asks if I could drive her home. She didn't feel safe with Chad. I told her that I would drive her home. She finished with the police and they go talk to Chad. At this point, she tells me she wants to go home. She holds my hand and we ran. I asked her what the hell had happened.

Chad tried to take advantage of her. She was sexually assaulted.

I tried to comfort her the best I could, telling her how she wasn't to blame. We eventually get to her house and just as she was going to leave, I give her a hug. I almost cried in her arms. I was just glad she was safe. She told me she was glad I was there. I was her hero.
>>
>>715203526

She changed. She was no longer the sweet, happy nerd I fell in love with. She was cold, distant. I was going to tell her how I felt and get it over with, but this event through a massive wrench in my plans. Months pass. She goes to community college now. I don't see her for months.

I figured enough time has passed. I hit up on facebook and ask her to meet with me. She decides to go and meet me. When I saw her, she seemed okay. But as I talked to her, I was shocked. In the time that has passed, she became a whole different person. The girl I fell in love with was dead, murdered by Chad. Apparently, she had almost no friends (her best friend gave up on her, useless faggot), she never went out and she kept to herself. I try to convince her that she should try therapy. She never did anything about Chad, deciding to bottle it up and forget it rather than properly process it.

Time is running out and she's about to leave. I try the last thing I know.

I told her I loved her.

She told me to forget about her and move on.

She left. I haven't heard from her since that day. She blocked me on facebook. I don't know how she's doing. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to kill herself yet.

I wonder sometimes if things could be different. Sometimes I wish I never met her so none of this would have happened. I've been trying to forget about her and move on, but it's fucking hard.

Life is cruel sometimes.
>>
There's no her at the momment.
I like my ex and we're better off this way.
My female friends have boyfriends or only get intimate while blackout drunk. That's not attractice. Miss right eill come knock me stupid again soon!
>>
File: can't read.jpg (29KB, 427x322px) Image search: [Google]
can't read.jpg
29KB, 427x322px
>>715203005
fug u
>>
Siobhan, I've known this girl for a while, she's a childhood friend who I forgot about when I moved schools, but got reunited with her 5ish years later. About a month ago I got the chance to ask her out and I did, she said yes, it was all great for a while till she backed out and told me she wasn't ready. Despite this I still was extra flirty and nice and I guess I pushed it too far, she told me one day that she's sorry and she's confused, she doesn't even know if she likes guys. Which I was a okay with, but the next week, for a "school trip" (more of an experience for the students) we went to a few countries in Europe. It was amazing, but rumours about her and my best friend being extra close stated to emerge, and next thing I know I'm looking at them cuddling on the bus, and holding hands in Paris. I've never felt so lost from a girl until now. and it continues to now, I feel self conscious because of my best friend, I've lost all ability to talk to either of them. And a sizeable portion of my friends turned against me because they thought I was being a dick and trying to hurt her. Even though I shouldn't care about her too much, I think deep down I really do, and I'm Angry at myself on how I could straight up fuck up something so bad.
>>
Jenny

When to cook dinner for her sister
>>
Kashmir
>>
File: 1481495525360.jpg (199KB, 640x699px) Image search: [Google]
1481495525360.jpg
199KB, 640x699px
susan
>meet in college
>wanted to be writer
>fell madly in love
>get married
>she hates everything I write
>tension ensues
>she is pregnant
>doesn't tell me
>gets an abortion with guy she was thinking about cheating on me
>find out about abortion
>show up right as it's done
>she marries abortion dude
>years later I send her a novel
>it's a thriller about our make believe family
>she and imaginary daughter are killed
>She sends me an e-mail about how much she loved it
>asks to meet me
>abortion dude is out of town
>plan to meet her at a restaurant
>stand her up, fuck her
>
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.