[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Reasons why racism is racism. It's facts.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 25

ITT: Reasons why racism is racism. It's facts.
>>
File: Obama.gif (550KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
Obama.gif
550KB, 245x220px
>>
any more?
>>
>>715035371
Even if that graphic is true, iq measures intelligent and is determined solely by genetic factors, this does not explain racism. Since whites of lower iq do not suffer the same discrimination as black and white do not suffer discrimination from asian, which supposedly have higher iq.

Also we have no way to tell a persons iq just by skin color, an black person could have a 160+ iq and would still be treated with disdain.

Btw, none of the explanations for humans rights rely o iq, so you would have to create a whole and correct philosophical system to justify it.

I should not give serious replies to pbvious memesters.
>>
>>715036649
>pbvious
>>
>>715036649
>solely by genetic factors, this does not explain racism

What?
>>
>>715035371

Access to educational reading early in life has a direct impact on IQ test scores.

almost a full half of the city of Detroit's population is functionally illiterate, a result of systemic and institutional racism.

So... 1) Racist system denies a lot of black folks an education then 2) Racists claim that they are inherently stupid

inb4 "But, everyone can get an education.." That excuse just shows a lack of insight or effort on a very complex problem.
>>
>>715037096
>muhh typo, let's ignore the argument

>>715037244
I'm saying that even if iq isn't influenced by the environment, which it is, this discrepancy between black and white iqs does not justify racism.
>>
>>715036649

IQ is not a particularly useful measure of intelligence, but the skills and abilities it IS used to measure, blacks are obviously behind.

And while poverty may be positively correlated with a decrease in intelligence, why are blacks more impoverished than whites?
>>
>>715037433
/thread
>>
>>715037244
im with this anon, what about environment and social factors e.g. ses, protective factors, resiliency
>>
File: Emu Destroyer.jpg (72KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
Emu Destroyer.jpg
72KB, 763x757px
Back to >>>/pol/ cunt
>>
>>715037433
>systemic racism
>institutional racism
>both are illegal, but i can't sue them, i'm too busy rioting for muh dicc!
>>
>>715037725
sigh
>>
>>715037521
Because of historical reasons. Also, this does not explain anything, since asians have higher iq than whites, yet in general, asia has much lower idh than nordic countries for example.

Askenazi jews are known to be the ethnic group with higher iq, yet jews have been consistently discriminated through human history.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>715035371
Aboriginal Australian and European Skulls.
>>
>>715037929

Do you consider the US legal system equitable to blacks today? Do the laws treat all races equally in the US?

If you say yes, and we hypothetically chose January 1st 2017 as day one, how long do you think it will take black IQs to equal or surpass whites on the existing scale?
>>
>>715035371
you know, I applaud those who bother to reply to you because I don't have the patience, but for curiosity what do you have against those that aren't white? bad experience/shitty upbringing or are you like one of those white supremacist supporters?
>>
Well, OP this was a resounding failure.
>>
>>715035371
Who fucking care who is more smart, niggers are dangerous and commit a lot of crimes. Send them to Africa or give them their own state. Then buld wall.
>>
>>715038232
>Do you consider the US legal system equitable to blacks today? Do the laws treat all races equally in the US?
No.

>If you say yes, and we hypothetically chose January 1st 2017 as day one, how long do you think it will take black IQs to equal or surpass whites on the existing scale?
I don't know. Also it's not a "natural process" humanity don't naturally tend to higher IQ. This a result of environment pressure. If there is no pressure, they might keep the same average for ever.
>>
>>715037929
Asian iq's are only very slightly higher, usually about 4 or 6 points. However the smartest whites are much smarter than the smartest Asians.
>>
>>715038410
See
>>715038077
>>
>>715035371
>poor people who don't have access to education are less intellgent than those who do have access and higher incomes

man if only there was something i could rub together in situations
>>
>>715038583

>if there is no pressure, they might keep the same average forever

Right. So blacks protesting about poverty, racism, and violence must not be actual pressure for any internal change.
>>
>>715038583

>no

Which laws/statutes discriminate against blacks?
>>
>>715038638
>Asian iq's are only very slightly higher, usually about 4 or 6 points. However the smartest whites are much smarter than the smartest Asians.
No. See pic.

There still is the case for askenazis.
>>
>>715038077

This one picture is complete evidence of every racist claim ever made about black people. No need to think about it further, case closed.
>>
>>715039004
>I don't like it there for it doesn't count

Really faggot?
>>
>>715038922
All of them. Niggers are incapable of following laws while whites have total self control. It is unfair to expect savages to behave themselves.
>>
>>715038796
> poverty, racism, and violence must not be actual pressure for any internal change.
It's is not actually. They are trying to change the environment, not adapting to it.
>>
File: t.png (131KB, 652x567px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
131KB, 652x567px
>>715035371
what pol doesn't want to hear is that that only means you have to get rid of more blacks than whites, not just blacks.
>>
>>715038944
http://ceoworld.biz/2016/08/09/40-smartest-people-time/
>>
File: fap fap fap.gif (2MB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
fap fap fap.gif
2MB, 400x348px
>>715038638
>However the smartest whites are much smarter than the smartest Asians.

>reassuring white lies
>>
>>715038922
just because a specific law doesn't seem discriminatory, doesn't mean the authority figures (judges, police etc) aren't discriminatory. The legal system isn't just laws, it is built up from many factors.
>>
>>715038922
I'm not american, so idk and I won't even bother searching, just see the differences is penalties for whites and blacks for the same crime.
>>
>>715039314
http://ceoworld.biz/2016/08/09/40-smartest-people-time/
>>
>>715036649
Racism is ultimately subjective, and just about anything (or anyone) can be considered "racist" these days. If one so much as posted that graph on their facebook, most people would be risking their job, their college careers and their reputation, as the liberal lynch mobs would do everything possible to "expose" you as a racist.

Sure, discrimination based on something as superficial as that graph would be reprehensible, but I think we both know that, generally speaking, their behavior and qualifications bear out those stats.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>
>>715039413

I'm asking to elaborate on which specific judges/police/laws discriminate against blacks.
>>
File: 1436103276398.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436103276398.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>
>>715038077
I hope you realize you are unironically implying that phrenology is legit.
Which makes everyone think you are a moron.
>>
>>715039283
>anecdotal evidence
>lack of methodology
>>
>>715039518
>Racism is ultimately subjective, and just about anything (or anyone) can be considered "racist" these days.
[personal opinion]

>Sure, discrimination based on something as superficial as that graph would be reprehensible, but I think we both know that, generally speaking, their behavior and qualifications bear out those stats.
[citation needed]
>>
it's threads like these that have me seriously wondering if people are actually fucking retards.

black/white/yellow, doesn't mean a fucking thing. what makes a person is their upbringing. if you raise them in a shitty area with shitty morals, you'll get a fucktard.

i have two black uncles, adoped by my grandparents. one's a structural engineer, the other is an officer in the army. if they'd been raised in the ghetto i'm positive they'd both be drive-by victims by now.

what im saying is, it doesn't make sense to hate people for their skin colour, you should hate them for their social class instead.
>>
>>715039576
which judges and police? how about the number of shootings and killings by police on unarmed black people that has happened in the U.S recently? would you not find that discriminatory? I'm not even from the U.S but found some of those videos disgusting. There was even a documentary made about the police over there that I can point you to, it's outrageous.
>>
>>715039730
I didn't say the word phrenology. You did.
I'm just posting pics of European and Australian Aboriginal skulls.
>>
>>715039856
imo he's a troll
>>
>>715039878
Have you also seen the assault on police officer vs death ratio comparing blacks to whites? Whites are statistically more likely to end the altercation dead.
>>
>>715039878

Statistically, it is lower than the rates of police against whites, whites against blacks, and blacks against blacks. So no, it's not discriminatory.

That's why I disagree that the problem is "systemic." Yes, there are poorly trained police who are incapable of handling most situations without escalating to violence. However, that problem does NOT target blacks especially. It targets anyone who has contact with police and doesn't immediately cooperate, even when they have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>715039944
No, you are spamming pictures of two skulls over and over again.
Without a source, mind you.

So all you are proving is that some random dead guy was one ugly fucker.
Grats.

Post pic of you head, so we can also appraise you by the same standard.
>>
>>715035371
>ITT: Reasons why racism is racism. It's facts.
Try reading a book?
>>
>>715039944
Also learn what "implying" means, faggot.
>>
>>715039878
happened in australia recently, 3 fatal shootings in 3 weeks. only it was white people who were shot to death. nobody really gave a fuck.

there were two black deaths in custody though, and heads rolled.

cops are legit fuckwits though, they'll be professional as fuck in front of a camera, but as soon as they have you alone they sink in the boot. gutless fucks.
>>
Congrats OP
You started a shit storm and the anons are too blind to see it
>>
>>715040249
I disagree totally, take into account the population of white/black and you'll see. Doesn't matter if they are poorly trained or not, I saw a black man who was walking AWAY from a police car yet get shot up, what excuse is for that? It's disgusting and wouldn't happen in any other DEVELOPED country. Just goes to show how still racism exists in the U.S, I'd expect it from some undeveloped nation but not there.
>>
>>715035371
Racism exists because races exist.

Why have anything if you're not going to look after it...

/thread
>>
File: 1479219719232.jpg (188KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1479219719232.jpg
188KB, 2000x2000px
>>715038638
>>715039283
>>715039515
>Outlier Statistics
kek
>>
>>715040489
so the white man was innocent? read my comments, there are videos for proof of them walking away, politicians/mayors not owning up to it to be re -elected, comeon man don't be trolling you know it's wrong
>>
>>715040562

That shit happens to whites too, and at equal or higher rates, but it doesn't make the news.
>>
>>715040417
>>715040283
https://youtu.be/qClBRaretEk

Here you go shit posters. We're not equal.
>>
>>715040374
>implying it's not facts
i think you're reading just the kiddie books
>>
>>715040249
It's not "systemic" as much as a simple twitch reaction prejudice.
Police will be on higher alert around black people in majority black problem areas. Hence them being more trigger happy.

But yeah. The whole matter would be settled by simply training police officers properly.
>>
>>715040786
show me a couple of vids and I'd believe you cos I don't, and I live in a country with majority of white yet don't see this
>>
>>715040786
>equal or higher rates
where how?
>>
>>715035371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmzDww6glq8
>>
and this was the documentary I was talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8czfoME1sAo
>>
>>715039839
>personal opinion
It's really not, you're just too intellectually dishonest to acknowledge the flaws in arguments contained in such half-cocked theories as "environmental racism", or the idea that a temporary ban on Muslims is "racist" or various other accusations that come from the bleeding-hearts. The subject of racism is an abstract matter of perception -- this is incontrovertible.

>citation needed for how blacks behavior reflects low iq stats
Lol. Just sit back and observe, anon
>buh... but a history of marginalization and socio-economic environmental oppression by the evil whites are the reason for all of it.

I can only speculate, but it seems to me there is something innate going on, rather than mere oppression by the evil white males.
>>
>>715040923
Let me list the amazing insights you have provided up to now:

>some people are ugly fucks
>people from different parts of the world look different
>black people are more difficult to see in the dark

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, STOP THE PRESS!
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 960x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 960x615px
>>715035371

Here is the truth of the matter:

Smart entrepreneurial Whites and Asians moved to the new world for a better life. Same with the Jews.

Dumb Whites, Asians, and Jews stayed home because they had no will to fight for a better life.

Sadly, blacks in America had the opposite evolutionary pressures. Smart blacks were culled in favor of loyal, strong, and dumb blacks.

There are of course exceptions to every rule. Plus lead poisoning and coal mines fucked up many whites.

Oh, there is also a grand theory about dumb people in the cradle of civilization.

Smart/Curious people migrated for opportunities.

Dumb/lazy people stayed behind.
>>
>>715041278
>People have different skull shapes and different mental abilities
>A group of people stupid enough to sleep on a highway

Wow really makes me think!
>>
>>715041391
>this is what Burgers actually believe

It's almost adorable.
>>
>>715039162
>unironically using the word really
back to plebbit
>>
>>715041391
why would you move though? why not build a system where you already are?
>>
>>715040761
not about innocence. cops are fucking cowards and wanna-be heroes waiting for a chance to shoot someone.

of the three cases in that period, one guy had a piece of wood and was squaring off with 3 cops including a senior sargent, they each shot him three times before he even got close.

the other two cases i believe involved knives, so its a little more justified in the use of force, but jesus christ. if three cops cant disarm one guy with a lump of wood, what's the point of having them at all.
>>
>>715039209
Jesus, the true red-pill here...
>>
>>715039878
How about the fact that black people commit most crimes therefore have the highest interaction with the police. Im white and i have been attacked by the cops. Police brutality has nothing to do with race, but a lack of prosecution of bad police officers. http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
>>715039413
Here is a discriminatory law, a certain amount of blacks have to work at your company, but whites have no minority quota
>>
>>715041526

>makes strawman statement
>provides zero rebuttal and proof of counter argument points

That isn't a good start to your part of the debate, fam.
>>
>>715041549
thats the difference, I saw multiple vids of black people walking away unarmed yet get shot up, hence imo that constitutes racism, no other reason. I've never seen an example of a white man having the same ending.
>>
>>715041511
Do you know how many races I would have to hate for every fucking """"news"""" story about groups of them being retarded?
Pretty much all of them.
Mine included.

Let me let you in on a little tidbit:
Most people are retards. 25% are barely average intelligence and another 25% are full blown retarded.
In any population.
>>
>>715037433
Yes, cause the many rappers from detroit with above average vocabularies had no access to an education.

Not to mention retards like icp, who went to schools outside of detroit. That shits a miracle right?
>>
>>715041785
there are more white people killed by cops every year than black people.

you just dont hear about it because the media stirs the pot with race baiting.
>>
>>715041672
stop deflecting from my point, I didn't mention police brutality, I've seen several videos of unarmed black people walk away from police and get shot to death with multiple bullets, there is absolutely ZERO justification for that. But I guess you have no comment on that yeah? just admit some racism exists
>>
>>715041776
>makes a statement about his "heritage" so historically inaccurate, even teachers of his own shit education system would disagree
>"lel burden of proof is on everyone else"

Nah, fam.
>>
>>715041947
look at all my posts, I'm going to stop replying cos nobody can give me any examples, if a white guy started shooting at police no doubt hes going to get shot up
>>
>>715042137
do your own fucking research. i did. so does anybody else that doesn't want to look stupid when they argue about shit they haven't researched.
>>
File: nothing personel kid.jpg (101KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personel kid.jpg
101KB, 800x800px
>this thread
>>
>>715042378
what research? some bs statistic on white people getting shot up more? cos they probably deserved it, show me an example or 2 of a white unarmed white man getting shot up undeserved and maybe ill see your point, but there is NO FUCKING EXAMPLE.
>>
File: images (1).png (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
9KB, 276x183px
>>715041878
Do I need to tell you to not sleep on the road? Get the government involved maybe.
>>
>>715035371
Okay lookit. IQ test is culturally biased. On the test there are numbers, letters, letters arranged into words and words arranged into sentences accompanied by pictures of objects like toasters and couches. It not discovered until 1998, fucking 1998 that blacks don't have any of these things because they are too fucking poor. They don't have couches or toasters or letters or words or numbers NOTHING... SO how the fuck nigga gonna tack no muthafucking test. This was discovered by some very smart (for blacks) white men who actually, as the story goes, went inside black peoples houses and found this all out. What black people do have is broken furniture, no appliances, bags of junk food and empty pizza boxes, roaches and dogs in their homes. So those things should be on that test. Pictures of roaches and dogs and junk food.
>>
see the thing about police shootings is that a couple factors are largely ignored

under similar circumstances, there's very little difference in likelihood of being killed by the police. blame it on whatever you want, the reality is young black males are statistically more likely to behave in a threatening manner, commit violent crimes, violently resist the police, and have weapons on them while committing crimes

if you're acting violent or are armed, you're just as likely to be shot by a cop no matter what race you are.

nobody covers the many many times unarmed white people get killed by police.
>>
>>715035371
Ok.
Then show me a pic of a black kid with down.
>>
>>715042541
google and wikipedia are more than enough for you to make a start. once you've moved on to big boy tools you will be amazed the things you can find out.

good luck kiddo. i'm out.
>>
>>715042629
No, because I was told not to sleep on the road.
Just like you.
And yes, my government told me about road safety.
As did yours.
>>
>>715042850

does it really matter if they have downs if the average white downy is still smarter than the average black person without it?
>>
>>715042791
I disagree, I've yet to see a single example of an unarmed white person walking away/ not acting threatening to get shot up by police. I've never ever seen such an example.
>>
WE WAZ KANGZ!
>>
>>715042892
>nothing personel kid
>The Post

Dear lord.
>>
>>715042892
funny how you still can't show me a single example. just proves my point.
>>
>>715043028

That's precisely my point, because it's absolutely not covered at all because it doesn't fit the narrative.
It is, however, reflected in the shooting statistics that informed my comment
>>
>>715043211
wow really? whatever man
>>
>>715039944
You're not very bright are you ?
>>
>>715043496
Nice argument.
>>
>>715043302

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/

Police have shot and killed a young black man (ages 18 to 29) — such as Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. —175 times since January 2015; 24 of them were unarmed. Over that same period, police have shot and killed 172 young white men, 18 of whom were unarmed.

The difference in behavior pretty much accounts for the population-adjusted difference.

You really want to make the argument a young black male isn't more likely to behave in a threatening manner?
Even if it's because of poverty and marginalization caused by whites, it's reality
>>
>>715035371
I don't deny that IQ stats have a modicum of significance, but to post these stats and act like it's evidence that you, yourself, are superior because of it is just as retarded as the most retarded nog on the planet... well, maybe not that tarded.
>>
>>715040562
And what about the white guy who had both hands out the window of his car, then had two cops unload into his car, hitting him and his 6 year old autistic son, who they then just let die instead of calling an ambulance, all to end up being exposed for not telling the truth, and it wasn't even covered on national news.

This is just one recent example.
>>
>>715042943
These are grown adults and they need government intervention to tell them not to sleep on a highway. You really think they're not a little thick?
>>
File: 1470719439166.png (196KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470719439166.png
196KB, 500x450px
>>715035371
>posts a chart without citation
>>
File: hate facts.jpg (1MB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
hate facts.jpg
1MB, 1000x4500px
>>715037521
Yes it is and it is the best predictor as to whether or not one will be successful in the free market wealth and IQ are very strongly correlated, this explains precisely why blacks are not as wealthy as other races they simply are not smart enough to compete.
>>
>>715043302
>>715043111
>>715043085
>>715043028
>>715042541

holy fuck you remind me of my sjw ex. she used to go on and on about white privilege and the patriarchy. i have hours of recorded conversations of her acting just like this, "YOU HAVE TO PROVE EVERYTHING TO ME" after making some fucking dumb cunt claim like "whites never get shot by police!" or "any man that watches pornography is propagating rape culture!" which any person with the ability to apply logic and common sense to an issue can see is false.

then you fucking cunts demand that other people prove their case. well its like this buddy, if you make a claim the onus of proof is on YOU, not the people who tells you that you're wrong. prepare your fucking arguments, show your reasoning and make intelligent debate, don't jump up and down demanding that everyone listen to you. you want to make a claim like the ones you've made in this thread, show your fucking proof or fuck off when questioned. that's how it works. if i make a thread making some absurd claim like yours, i'd expect everybody to push my shit in also.
>>
>>715042137
Literally a facebook page called police the police that will give you examples of abusive and murderous cops on all races faggot.

Im not linking shit you lazy nigger.
>>
File: 1480160622638.jpg (37KB, 720x431px) Image search: [Google]
1480160622638.jpg
37KB, 720x431px
This is what you call disinformation kids.
A graph doesn't need any science behind it.

picture unrelated
>>
>>715039004
Aborigines aren't African you autist
>>
File: 1480640591232.png (1MB, 1069x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1480640591232.png
1MB, 1069x1739px
>>715041391
no one can hear you in the middle of nowhere.
except maybe russia.
>>
File: 1480555612248.gif (1024KB, 225x275px) Image search: [Google]
1480555612248.gif
1024KB, 225x275px
>>715037929
Jews are discriminated yes but there are many reasons why. They were driven out of just about every european country at some point in time for defacing the currency by shaving off the edges of gold coins, melting down the shavings and making more money out of it. Also, the reason why germany hates the jews is because in world war 1 when germany was making progress over the front, the jewish bankers who controlled all of germanys money decided to take all of the gold that germany had and split. Bankrupting them and causing them to have no funds and to lose the war. I'm not saying all Jews are like that but the reasons are there.
>>
>>715039209
I agree this is the optimal eugenics policy but we should still segregate even smart niggers are still annoying.
>>
>Disinformation
Russia would be proud
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
(((>>715044984)))
>>
File: ngbbs5160d067cc7e8.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5160d067cc7e8.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>715035371
>Humans differ in physical abilities
Yes, correct absolutely.
>Humans differ in mental abilities
Omg you're literally Hitler you know it's 2016 right?? The tests are biased it doesn't count.
>>
>>715041002

You need a video for something to be true? How about statistics.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/07/12/fact-check-more-whites-shot-by-police-in-2015-than-minorities/

There were 990 fatal police shootings in 2015. 494 white, 258 black. Looking at this, you might jump up and say, "Whites make up more than double the number of blacks by population." Correct. It's not proportional.

But if you compare it to the number of contact of with police by race, then whites in contact with police are more likely to be killed than blacks in contact with police.
>>
Police officer: "Hello sir, we're investigating a reported crime in the area and would like to ask you a couple questions, can we pat you down first?"

Typical white response to this injustice: "Yes sir."

Typical black response: "Man fuck your raciss ass i ain doin nuttin"

and they wonder why the outcome of that encounter is getting shot more.
>>
americucks and russians are evidence that whites can be equally retarded
>>
>>715035371
You should show that image overlayed with wealth and tax distribution. You'll notice that it's about the same. Pull funding for predominantly black areas, and yeah, the overall IQ drops.
>>
>>715044275
well like the guy said poverty has a positive correlation with the decrease in intelligence.
Look at hill billies they are retarded and poor as well but they are not discriminated the same way blacks are
>>
>>715035371
iq is not inherently flawed because scientists can't define exactly what constitutes intelligence; and knowing the answer to questions like what is the speed of light or who wrote faust is definitely not what intelligence is
>>
>>715045461

Problem: IQ normalization graphs like that are already adjusted to control for income level

People love to criticize IQ tests, while having zero clue of the number of controls that go into normalization and the research confirming the predictive validity of the measures
>>
Did you know that 100% of information in this thread exists to play with retards like you?
Wow
Yes you read right, if youve come this far you are a retard.
>>
>>715045655

IQ tests don't ask you to regurgitate memorized facts. haven't you ever taken a (real) one?
>>
>>715045237

2/2

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cpp08.pdf

The chart on p.4 details police encounters. Using those numbers and the approximate proportion of the us population (blacks vs whites for both), we find that blacks have approximately 1.34x as many police encounters as white. If we apply that ratio to violent killings in my prior post, there should only be 345 dead WHITE victims of police for every 258 dead blacks. But there are more. There are 494.
>>
>>715039209
I'm pro-abortion. Not pro-choice, pro-abortion. Pregnant women should need to pass a test to get a license to give birth. This test would include basic questions like "Are you in a relationship or just a dumb slut? Are you employed? Is the father employed? Have you ever been convicted of a violent crime? Are you a high school graduate? Are you currently on drugs? Are you an alcoholic?"

Then both parents should have to pass an IQ test where 100 is pass and everything below is a fail. This would mean a lot less black and hispanic babies, but I could live with that.
>>
>>715045461
Says someone who probably doesn't even live in a hillbilly area.

Hillbillies get targeted worse than blacks because they are more likely to be addicted to something. And the police will pull over a hillbilly in a black neighborhood quick as shit, even with no probable cause.
>>
>>715045950

the population would plummet and everyone's quality of life would get trashed.
>>
>>715035371
indeed, they should add us asians to that distribution to put it into perspective and how stupid white people are
>>
>>715045729
what do you mean that they control income level already? they add more iq points if they are more poor? explain it to me (if you know that is)
>>
>>715046214
>the population would plummet
We're currently headed towards global overpopulation.

>everyone's quality of life would get trashed.
Not if the trend of automating jobs requiring little skills or intelligence continues.
>>
>>715045960
you say i dont live in a hillbilliy area so how would you know a hillbilly gets pulled over when they are in a black neighborhood. are you a hillbilly or something?
>>
>>715046364

it's undergrad level statistics. that's the problem. 90% of people don't even understand statistics that well.

if you don't even know what controlling for confounding effects is, google it before you run your mouth about tests PhD's have spent decades refining.
>>
File: cinge_man_2.jpg (8KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
cinge_man_2.jpg
8KB, 244x207px
>>715038944
>tfw I'm Hispanic with iq of 130
at least I'm somewhat smart
>>
IQ variations among races is orthodox science. There's absolutely nothing even indicating otherwise and never will be; the opposite continues to be the case. The outcomes are almost boringly replicable.
>>
File: download (20).jpg (4KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
4KB, 289x175px
Racism is alive because people that become aware of racism as an idea are mind fucked into thinking other people are also racist.

Knowing about the concept of racism and holding on to the past pain that racism caused leads to racism today. You tell the newer generation about the concept of racism and pass down the painful feelings you still hold over what racism did in your generation.

I remember when I was so sheltered that I didn't realize there was any racism issue at all in the world today. I thought racism disappeared long ago after all that shit was sorted out and blacks and whites were treated as equals.

I remember that the first day I learned that racism was still an issue and I had a conversation with this black man who had grown to hate whites because of what they did in the past and he was all confused into thinking white cops still beat black people even though it is purely coincidental that police brutality was happening between people of different skin color and had nothing to do with racism at all.

And ever since I talked to that man and learned that racism is alive, I am absolutely mind fucked into being nervous that any black person I meet is hiding pain and hate from racism their ancestors experienced. I know how fucking illogical that sounds but thats what learning about racism does to you.

If the people of the past generation had forgiven people for being racist and taught that everybody gets along now and race is no longer an issue there wouldn't be any goddamn racism anywhere in the world today. Everybody is mind fucked into thinking other people are racist when almost NOBODY is actually a racist. We just are confused and think other people are.

Fuck I hate racism so much now I can't make any black friends at all without suspecting they have an issue with me for being white FUCK YOU RACISM EAT A DICK
>>
>>715047020

get out of here with your racist "facts" and minority-hating "math".
>>
>>715046679
well i asked you to explain and you wont. my guess is it isnt your words and that you dont even know what you are talking about. read my post carefully next time fag
>>
>>715048862

>"you're wrong because you won't explain it to me here so i don't have to look it up myself!"

do you really think nobody designing these tests ever realized that, holy hell.. maybe there's OTHER factors that are influencing peoples scores on this test??
and that once they realize it, there's no possible way they could measure it, and account for it?
or that even if they did, mathematics lacks a way to adjust a score too account for it?
>>
i explained it at the basic level, if you know something influences your results, you can eliminate the influence of that variable when you normalize the results.

where the fuck would i have to start to even explain it deeper? you're obviously not college-educated in a field employing statistics, so it could take hours.
>>
here's a fucking novel idea: before you dismiss the graph, read the study that produced it.

THEN if you identify a problem with the methodology, you can dismiss it either outright or the specifics of the model.

having actually read such studies, i guarantee you the authors were well aware of the effect of income and adjusted for it
>>
>>715049177
well you were saying that normalization graphs are adjusted to control for income level and you still havent explained how that is
you yourself said mathematics lacsk a way to adjust a score to account for it
>>
>>715049471
i think that was directed at my post so i will respond.
how would you eliminate the influence if it is income.
if you do that then there will only be a small sample size for blacks and a large sample size for whites. does that sound like it would work if you are so educated in statistics.
>>
>>715050998

i was being sarcastic.
i'm not starting at high school level math and teaching you through college level statistics. you can do that on your own time.
if you're trying to say your uneducated ass has discovered something that completely invalidates IQ tests, the burden is on you, because it's completely ridiculous to assume nobody thought of the relation between income and IQ

>>715051302
first, IQ tests have huge sample sizes because they've been administered to millions and millions of people.
so once again, you haven't read the study and are just pulling out your ass something for whatever reason you think hasn't been considered before.
you don't even know the sample size, much less how to determine if it wasn't enough.
>>
stupid is as stupid does
>>
here, wikipedia has a nice article for it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confounding
>>
>>715051706
im not saying that i am saying that they cant do anything about it

you are saying that they eliminate the poor variable but if you did that that is a large population of the black community. that would show that there would be a large sample size of whites while there woudl be a smaller sample size of blacks
>>
>>715051991
there's millions and millions of middle class and wealthy blacks, it's still a huge sample
>>
>>715052169
compared to white sample?
are you really comparing the middle class white sample to the middle class black sample?
>>
>>715052169
its like you are saying they are the same sample size when compared to white
>>
>taking IQ tests seriously

I guess you're a dumb nigger yourself
>>
>>715052259

sample size ceases to be relevant once it's significant and representative.

>>715052349
doesn't matter. this is where your complete lack of education on statistics is a major problem.
>>
>>715052445
so you are saying this?

ex: there are 100,000 of x and 1,000,000 of y
now lets compare these 2 in the same type of test. does that sound like it will be alright?
>>
>>715052652

unless there's a selection bias, yes it's fine, because 100,000 is representative of the population.
>>
>>715036649
>iq measures intelligent
IQ does not measure intelligence. It measures how mentally developed a child is. By definition it is the quotient of a student's mental age divided by his chronological age. The mental age has been normed to the dominant culture.
>>
>>715052824
but there is a selection bias you said you wanted to choose the middle class african americans
>>
why would the first 100,000 in a random sample differ from the next 900,000?

>>715052987
what? no, that's not at all what i said.
i said there's enough middle and upper class blacks to form a statistically valid sample.
>>
>>715035371
Back to /pol/ stormcuck!
>>
>>715052987
i want to add on to this by saying that the middle class blacks wouldnt be a good representation of the black people
>>
>>715053076
it wouldnt be representative of blacks tho
>>
File: notsure.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
notsure.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>715053223

that's not the point and not relevant to controlling for income on an iq test
>>
>>715053412
?? if it isnt relevant why say it? earlier on you said that if the sample was significant and representative now you are changing your mind saying that it is irrelevant
>>
>>715037725
double sigh.
>>
>>715053698

definitely trolling now.
>>
>>715053908
>sample size ceases to be relevant once it's significant and representative

did you not say that?
nothing else to say but "def a troll bro"
wp fag
>>
>>715054211

the sample isn't exclusively middle and upper class blacks jackass
>>
File: 1470539400789.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470539400789.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>>715035371
so that like one black guy at 140 is neil tyson?
>>
>>715054377
... you keep turning back on what you are saying stick to one side
it is hurting my brain talking to you so i will stop now. nice persuasion bro i am def convinced.
>>
>>715041897
>above average vocabularies had no access to an education

Do you know what a statistical distribution is, matey?
>>
>>715035371

IQ is a labbel made to compare ppl.

When you stop comparing yourself to others, you will start a new life.

Stop labbeling yourself.

Dont let others tell you what you cant do.
>>
>>715037521
>iq is not a particularly useful measure of intelligence
Yeah i prefer to compare mixtapes.
>>
>>715054734
whats the diference betwen cualitative and cuantitative?
>>
>>715054620

no, you're either intentionally misstated what i said or so stupid you're misunderstanding it.

to be fair tho, it is challenging to explain concepts that require years of study to someone who's not at all remotely familiar with the topic.

so i'll try to dumb what im saying even more:
-the sample of blacks taking IQ tests fairly represent all blacks
-within that sample, there's enough middle and upper class blacks to represent that class,
-that class is large enough that it can be fairly compared to white people of the middle and upper classes
-there's also enough poor white people represented to compare to black poor people
-therefore, mathematically, we can measure and eliminate the effect of income
>>
>>715035371

Racism is racism for the same reason that corn is corn.

Still facts tho.
>>
>>715036649
>Neil Degrase Tyson

he's not treated with disdain, he's treated like a very smart person and people of all races look up to him.
>>
>>715035371

Implying it was niggers who got Trump elected

Pretty sure it's time for an updated version of that graph, OP. White people are CLEARLY no longer anywhere near as intelligent as they were about 30 years or so ago.
>>
>>715055253

he's an extreme outlier though. you can simultaneously say he's a genius but the average black person is a moron
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.