[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did the popular kids from your high school end up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17

File: yum.jpg (42KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
42KB, 800x479px
How did the popular kids from your high school end up?
>>
this skater kid has really bad arthritis from broken bones kek
>>
bump. finally an interesting thread
>>
File: 1470699452592.png (224KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
1470699452592.png
224KB, 459x498px
More successful and happier than me.
>>
>>714814945
i dont really know tbh but i think they did pretty well bc there is no justice
>>
>>714815222
this
>>
>>714814945
No idea, I don't keep up with them... haha. I'm doing well and I don't give a rats ass about them... probably b/c I grew up in a rural school and the popular girls were all country as hell. I do know the woman who put on the 10th anniversary for our graduating class is a hambeast now, so, haha, I guess. It does seem like most of my nerdy friends have gotten masters or further and we still are friends and all doing well for ourselves... don't need to compare that to whoever was more popular than us when we were KIDS.
>>
most got in to the politics in my small town since it's all about looks and kissing babies
>>
File: 1389208389686.gif (41KB, 230x260px) Image search: [Google]
1389208389686.gif
41KB, 230x260px
>>714815306
>>
>>714814945
They peaked back then, ended up in boring marriages, with wretched brats for kids, in dead-end jobs, trying to pay off underwater mortgages, while blimping up and waiting to die of heart failure or cancer.
>>
>>714814945

Shitty jobs and kids
>>
Kids, and getting good jobs by not having to work hard at getting them.

I turned out a Dopehead garbage man.
https://youtu.be/cbjYAnakMzY
>>
went to uni and partied hard but got good grades then graduated and got good jobs
also they traveled a lot
>>
>>714815892
mostly this
im not even mad
>>
>>714814945
They were popular so they joined masonry via demolay etc etc and they get installed into various kike job positions
>>
>>714816008
I am :(
>>
>>714816077
Don't be. This is not world of justice.
>>
>>714814945
Mostly mowing grass and making pizzas. I really enjoy going home to visit.
>>
>>714814945

One kid from my HS who never said a word to anyone, is about to graduate medical school and be a doctor.

i ran into one of the most popular guys from my HS and he was driving a delivery truck and had recently been arrested for Heroin.

Life's an up and down journey......
>>
Finishing undergrad with a Shit degree and working for their mommies and daddies or working an entry level job that will cap them at about $55k/yr

Total fucking losers.

Also, most of them got fat/knocked up.

Happy to say I used to drift sort of in the middle and am about to be a lawyer, paid my way through everything, have good credit, a bomb ass gf, and job prospects starting at $80k.

Not trying to be a braggardfag, just showing the contrast. It's nice to have your best days ahead of you rather than in highschool.
>>
>>714814945

We all did pretty well.

My school was weird in that it wasn't the jocks that were the popular click, but rather the band as our sports team sucked and our band was invited to play at various events every year. This led to a pretty weird setup where everyone kind of meshed together well.

I wound up creative director of a mid-size advertisement/design agency. I know three of my friends became doctors with one specializing in senior care with a cushy gig in Florida. Quite a few became teachers at private institutions and many went into their family's businesses as corporate managers.

Overall my graduating class in high school was a pretty aggressively successful group.
>>
Popular kids don't exist

It's all in other people's heads to think another group of people are popular

As for the people I hung out with, my "best" friends think they'll make it by making shitty edm music, some of my stoner friends are dead because they tried harder drugs or became junkies
Some of my other friends turned into gender fluid attention whores
Most of the asian kids at my school are actually successful probably because their parents won't allow them to be unsuccessful

I just became a loner graffiti artist that doesn't make much money, probably because I was kind of suicidal for awhile and didn't go to college or university
>>
File: 1303013437555.jpg (2KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1303013437555.jpg
2KB, 126x126px
half are pregnant and the other half joined the military
>>
>>714814945
If Ur still worried about what other people are doing with their lives you deserve to live in misery and will never be Alpha
I speak the truth
>>
>>714817024
singles confirm lie
>>
File: 1469139487763.png (313KB, 490x539px)
1469139487763.png
313KB, 490x539px
>>714816835
>kike jobs
>we all did pretty well
keep telling yourself that bud
>>
>>714817082
And doubles confirm you's a bitch.
>>
Well im doing terrible so i hope y'all happy
>>
>>714815096
what, you're tired of cock tributes and pictures you shouldn't share?
>>
>>714815222
lmfao you gotta wonder who draws these
>>
Every single cool kid from highschool is now a college dropout with shit jobs while the rest are studying and trying to achieve something
>>
swede fag here, this kid from school, felix, dropped out of uni and now hes a big deal on youtube or some thing
>>
>>714815892
how did they party hard but get good grades? Do their brains just function at a higher level?
>>
File: 1479914583844.jpg (24KB, 491x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479914583844.jpg
24KB, 491x315px
>>714816918
Post art fam
>>
>>714815222
/thread

Looks like we're done here, boys.
>>
>>714816778
true but a gf is nothing to brag about
>>
Class president died of a drug overdose in college
>>
I'd say I was pretty popular , I wasn't a pompous ass though .

I was friends with everyone for the most part.

Some of the d bags though are still d bags .

Perspective ;

I'm 23
Married
USMC vet
Own a house
Have a good job and going to school full time starting next month.

Some of the dousches live at home and hang at the bars just about every night trying to pick up young chicks some not even in there twenties .

They live like they never left high school it's quite funny .
>>
>>714814945
Most of the girls got married and have barely worked at all. Most of the guys got mediocre jobs or just inherited money/already successful businesses (grew up in a rich area). Nothing special.
>>
>>714816925
i gotta praise your honesty anon. It takes a lot to admit that on /b. Like I was just about to have a riot with you and then I stopped myself
>>
>>714814945
Mostly doctors, lawyers, and physicists who play in bands and vote Independent
>>
2 were caught in a drug deal
Another crashed into a pole at 145km/h car split in two.
>>
>>714817979
"friends" at school doesn't count dipshit. Did you hang out after school? Did they invite you to parties at their house? Did you fuck some of the popular girls?
>>
>>714814945
No idea really.
By the time I finished with college, I lost contact with pretty much everyone other than my closest friends.
>>
File: 1479787256375.png (212KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479787256375.png
212KB, 400x400px
>them
>state university
>frats
>sororities
>gf
>cool car
>solid job
>borderline rich

>me
>bologna on bread
>plastic chair
>>
>>714817885
Don't have any of it saved
You have to come to my city to see it
Don't want evidence on my phone
And I'm too lazy to make a piece for you right now, sorry fam
I have like 5 hand styles and I've already been arrested once, sometimes I write about the pipelines
My blackbooks from years ago when I was a teen look like shit, I was definitely a toy in high school but the other students thought I was better than them
>>
i dont know, dont use social media and lost contact with everyone
>>
>>714815222
This
>>
>>714818416
>pretends he's been to busy to check facebook to see what happened with the popular kids
>>
Most of them had kids before finishing college, married or divirced. Im divorced too but at least no kids. Feels good man.
>>
Complete piece of shit bully type left high school a year ahead of me and took his attitude with him. Tried that shit on a guy at a do it yourself car wash and got beat bad. Fragile ego couldn't take it so he went home, got a gun and killed the guy. He's went up for murder and might get out in time for his 20 year reunion.
>>
>>714818525
has a gang ever attacked you?
>>
File: scum.jpg (28KB, 601x508px)
scum.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>714815297
> ... haha
>>
>>714814945
I have not a clue and i couldn't care less
>>
Fat, divorced and pregnant hahaha
>>
>>714814945

All the guys joined frats and got jobs due to connections

All the girls tried to make it on their own, some failed some succeeded, all ended up spreading their legs for even more successful men
>>
>>714818580
>*too*
YOU STUPID NIGGER
>>
>>714814945
Lots of them have died in drunken car crashes.
One died on a 4 wheeler.

The rest are doing ok.
>>
>>714819031
I know a gang that doesn't like me but they don't know who am as a person, they just know my tags, I hate them too, their just a bunch of drunks who like to drink "40's" and smoke blunts and try to rap, but they just sound like old meth junkies
>>
>>714814945
Working as farmers with 5-6 kids living off WIC
>>
I have no idea. This would have been class of 2001. I would have to check my old yearbook just to remember their names and I don't in to social media so not sure how to go about finding information on them other than just googling each name or checking a site like classmates.

There was one exception. One of the stacies was involved in some kind of competition to be a host on Much Music (Canada's MTV equivalent). I think she got third place in that, losing to a Chad and a flaming faggot.
>>
Rich area. Most went to school for bullshit then just got jobs with their parents' already successful businesses. Or went to school for bullshit and got mediocre jobs. My favourites were the ones who wanted to be lawyers but were too fucking stupid to pass the necessary tests so they went to school in the UK or Australia (no entry exams required, just money for a joke of a school and degree) then came back and used daddy's connections to find work. That's for the guys.

Most of the girls went to school for bullshit and got shit jobs but then decided to just not work. They could do that with daddy's money. A lot of them got married and continue to not work. Some are shitting out kids. Most spent their non married time living at home until almost 30 and living comfortably while daddy paid all the bills.
>>
Popular kid here and life is great
>>
>>714818580
I don't go on facebook at all
>>
Pretty much all the popular guys became drop outs and alcoholics. Girls most are single moms with black kids. A couple of the nice ones are succesful but for the most part they are loosers.

The smart ones that got made fun of are pretty much loaded now with high paying jobs.

The popular black kids and wiggers that hung around them are either in jail or killed.

I was the average auto shop, capentry class, and electronics student. Now highly skilled auto technician. Make avery good wage at 33 an hour. All the smart kids are my customers so i make good coin from them
>>
Some of you grew up in some real shitholes. Making me appreciate my childhood even more.
>>
>>
>>714821328
I used to live in a pretty small town of less than 20,000 and so glad my family moved us to the city when I started high school.
I couldn't even fathom living in those tiny ass one street light towns
>>
I was the cool kid now i work a shit job and think about killing myself erryday
>>
>>714816835
u seem like a dick, kys
>>
>>714815669
By dope do you mean weed or heroin?
>>
A few dropped out of uni. Some are doing well enough. One of them actually died from a crash a year ago. Dude was apparently drunk and notes on his computer showed that he was really fucking depressed. He prob didn't plan on killing himself like that, but he was planning to die anyway. Shame, he was a nice guy.
>>
>>714815222
This.

Everyone is out living their lives. And I'm 25 and still living at home.

I'm just a part-timing loser working to support my gaming habit. I've no ambition to actually be somebody.
>>
>>714821840
an hero
>>
i just know one is a nurse not that hot. i see her on a commercial for the school she went to. i made a facebook just to make one, it made me depressed. i'm about to delete it.
>>
>>714821892
fucking savage
>>
>>714816935
hello me.
>>
>>714816778
does lying about yourself make you feel better anon? :^)
>>
>>714821892
Nah, I'm good. I'm not that unhappy.

I mean... I could be a lot worse (virgin, jobless, physically disabled, fat, etc.).
>>
>>714822491
>>
I don't understand why some fags are complaining about life being fair or not for them compared to former popular kids
>There is no justice
>This is not world of justice
Life is what you want it to be; if you were some apathic kid who didn't make friends and just saw those popular kids like if they were out of their league, then you have a shitier life compared to them cuz they DO have personality and know how to treat people. Everyone have what they cultivated.
>>
>>714822262
You just described me and yet I'm not unhappy.
Should I ride it out or an hero?
>>
>>714814945
The one girl I thought would continue to get hotter turned into a land whale. BUT she owns a multi-million dollar company now. So, would still fuck.

The plain girl with the ultra religious (wearing long, homemade dresses, not allowed to cut her hair, date, listen to devil music, etc.) parents turned out WAY fucking hot. Owns a realty company which, by the looks of her house and cars, is doing very well. Would fuck and fall in love with except for her handicap.

Nigger that could have made millions and be a legendary NFL player is a HS coach and married to a chubby white woman and 5 kids. This fucker could have had it all, but he was too fucking stupid. This was a few years after SMU got the death penalty so colleges were too scared to fuck with getting players' grades changed, so no scholarship for him. Kind of feel bad for him, fucker had a 180 game on a sprained ankle in HS.
>>
>>714818580
>he goes on kikebokk
>>
>>714823153
Forgot to mention the BITCH. The Bitch was this Mexican girl who liked to bully people, disrupt classes, talked super LOUD all the fucking time, etc. The Bitch had a white, skinny quiet-type boyfriend, Buster. The Bitch treated him like shit, always ordering him around, not letting him hang around with friends & generally made his life miserable. Buster lacked a backbone. They got married straight out of HS and the Bitch soon got pregnant.
I don't know what it was, maybe the idea of being chained to the Bitch for the rest of his life, or just fucking snapped. The Bitch was around 7 months pregnant, neighbors said she was always yelling at him. He stabbed her about 50 times. Nobody in town gave a shit about the Bitch, so I guess he was able to get a good plea deal. I think his lawyer should have, and would have won, gone for a temporary insanity rap. Buster got 50 years, but is getting out this year after 35 years of good behavior. Might look him up and buy him a beer.
>>
Mostly kids by 20 and dead end jobs judging from the constant facebook shit
>>
>>714823035
dude, this is just not true. They were shitheads. They got their way through money, and fear, instead of treating people right. People lowered their heads to them because of the power they had, not because they were "out of" everyone's league
>>
looked on my friends facebook. turns out they are all involved in mlm, found god, married eachother and share a trailer, gay, in jail, gay and in jail*. few did ok.

*token gay kid from my class was busted trying to get a bj from his 16yo student
>>
Im wealthier than anyone I went to school with because I won the lottery a 5 years ago(which was 5 years after high school), but I maintain an absurd illusion of actual success to make people like them think my life is going great. I travel all the time just to post about it on social media and lie about my travels being for my job, which doesn't exist. I buy expensive shit and post it on social media just to try to make people I don't even talk to anymore jealous. I pay women to go on dates and pose for pictures with me so I can pretend to have a string of sexy girlfriends. And I always turn down invitations to social engagements with people from my past and say that I'm too busy when I rarely even leave the house except to keep up this illusion.
My life is pretty shitty because I'm a lazy, neurotic mess with no ambition and no confidence. I also have a small-ish dick(5.5" and kinda skinny).
>>
Graduated in 2008 and only saw two people i went to school with

one was a girl i kinda liked but she had 4 negroid spawn

another was this punk rocker guy who owns a small masonry/concrete business

hell, i never even talked to/saw my friends in high school after graduation
>>
>>714817491
oof
>>
>>714823054
when deciding between two, an hero is ALWAYS without exception the best choice
>>
>>714814945
Having kids right out of high school
>>
>>714817840
non-binary status is confusing to autard
>>
>>714814945
Who gives a fuck? I'm doing well, I didn't think about those kids for a decade or more.
>>
File: 1453234636628.jpg (101KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
1453234636628.jpg
101KB, 800x607px
>>714814945
Oh boy green text time

>Lived in Southern Ohio as a kid and kind of got picked on by a group of 5
>These guys were inseparable and super bro to each other.
>For some reason they always liked to bully me.
>It was just the popular thing to do I guess.
>They would do things like slap books out of my hands, trip me, and if I was alone then on occasion they would kick my ass.
>Dealt with this shit for 7 years because It was small town that no one left.
>Right after High school was over they had to get jobs.
>I left for for the Navy as soon as I finished hs and did 4 years.
>Now live in California and life is pretty good for me.
>Come back home to see my family and find out that the 5 had a bit of a falling out.
>1 is in jail
>1 working at gas station because he got a girl prego right on graduation night and she decided to keep it.
>1 straight killed himself
>the other was his brother went into a massive depression after that and begain to drink heavy and I think lost his gf that way.
>not sure about the last one since I haven't heard from him in like 8 years.

Life is fucking great after hs if you have good prospects.
>>
They are still young but anyway.
Some are still going well but most are totally fucked up.
>>
>>714821470
i lived in an area with two or three towns about 25 mins from one another. no stop light in any of them. one 4 way stop in each
>>
>>714815306
>kissing babies

th-that's legal in your town?
>>
went to a reunion, 10th i think it was. all of them were either gushing over ugly babies or comparing bank statements. i've never gone to another one.
>>
>>714815297
You sound like a fucking loser, you are so clearly bitter...haha
>>
Me and the boys are doing well. Can't speak for all the whores though amirite fellas?
>>
File: IMG_4380.jpg (62KB, 834x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4380.jpg
62KB, 834x379px
Dead.
>>
File: Gilles Vranckx.jpg (89KB, 709x936px) Image search: [Google]
Gilles Vranckx.jpg
89KB, 709x936px
>>714814945
never been between the "cool kids" but respected enough because i had the best drugs and people bought them from me and didn't take shit from anybody. now most of them are doing good but i'm still doing better (stopped selling drugs long ago, before you start pulling out the "boohoo get a real job u criminal" card).
Even in the days, i was the one going to the most hardcore parties and doing the craziest shit, but i was (and still am) really too weird to be "popular". most of my friends were way older, so i feel like school wasn't really a big part of my social life as a kid.
Somehow this feelsgoodman.
>>
File: 1474050867300.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474050867300.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>714830730
Kek.
>>
>>714830967
Can relate sort of. I just felt that was better than dealing with all the cliche high-school frivolous nonsense.
>>
>>714831194
well to be fair i'm european and those american clichès are nowhere near as present here. But i was also a crazy kid, lot of drugs, going out with antifa guys, punk concerts, rave parties (not EDM bullshit but actual illegal tekno stuff, with the cops coming to blast the place from time to time), a lot of stuff that really made impossible to people to look a me like the actual loser. but not even popular, because on one side those things were too much to handle for most people, on the other side i have always been nerdy (not tall, glasses, big fan of comics, horror movies, fantasy stuff... the whole package) so not even popular. girl my age stayed the fuck away from me, but i managed to fuck older girls so it wasn't really a matter, but still... i was put aside by people somehow.
>>
>>714814945
the best ones work in wall Street, ones a CPA, and another one is a branch manager for a sporting goods company, the ones who had shitty jobs worked as server, another did stint in jail while the rest worked blue collar jobs
>>
File: 1480476682246.jpg (55KB, 638x501px)
1480476682246.jpg
55KB, 638x501px
pic is related to how high school went for me

i just didnt talk to most people

i made a presentation in class one day about how black people like kfc and watermelon, didn't get in trouble. some nigger in the room (i called him gay-von, name was treyvon) flipped out but i didnt give a fuck
>>
>>714814945
Let's see
>The girls who picked on me the whole time are a single mother and in a dead end job with a sugar daddy, respectively
>The girl who stood me up is fat and her fiancée (who she found right after high school) cheated on her
>The faggot who thought he was better than me in wrestling is scared to come box with me at the gym
>My previously fat best pals are a soon to be millionaire engineer and a badass krav maga-ist/army private, respectively
>My ex/ex-female best friend refuses to talk to me anymore because I wouldn't try dating her long distance (she's in school in fucking Canada)
>The one chill /fit/ bro is an RA
>The hot girl is still hot, and wrestler guy still has the panties he stole from her
>The girl who I crushed on but didn't like me back is engaged, and I'm glad for her
>I have stolen the girlfriend of the guy who always tried to pick fights with me many, many times now (she won't even talk to him now, all because of me lmfao)
>>
where did she get that pizza? I want to KNOW
>>
>>714830367
Underrated boast
>>
>>714832225
weightwatchers
>>
>>714814945
most of them had kids by 19
>>
I was captain of the swim team, made state, but this was Texas and nobody cared about non-football sports. I was middle tier; nobody had any beefs and I kept to myself

>best friend took over his dads business as a PT
>gay guy actually went into gay porn, no idea what he's doing now other than that
>one is playing music in dive bars for shit money, but seems happy
>chick I adored is an electrical engineer
>other chick I adored is about to be a kindergarten teacher
>couple of college dropouts
>couple of drug addictions
>at least one did serious jail time
>only guy I kept up with went to my uni; he's a pharmacist

Of the super popular kids:
>one is a waiter in my home town
>two of the girls got knocked up by black dudes
>super bitchy girl is a family law attorney
>quarterback runs the family hardware store

I'm an international IP attorney, if it matters.
>>
>>714833189
>super bitchy girl is a family law attorney
nigga this give chills to my spine
>>
From the people I know:

> Popular guys
Pretty wide range of things. Nothing too great or too bad, generally good lives.

> Popular girls
All married. A couple have jobs, but most simply had kids and their husbands work now. Some finished college, some dropped out when they got married (got their MRS degree). A few have been married more than once, I know a couple of them who married obvious shitheads and realized it way too late. Not pretty. Most are well enough off.

> Nerds
Some married, high percentage single. All doing really well, 4-8 years of college and great jobs.

> "Regular" jocks
Roughly the same as popular guys. Pretty cool to run into one and talk about school again.

> "Meathead" jocks / bullies
Second worst off group. Most are married but trashy. Live in shit areas of the city. Jobs like mechanics (and not the ones that make bucks), repair men, etc. Couldn't even get their licenses to be electricians/plumbers/etc.

> Girls who played sports
Only know of 4. 2 are married and live well, and one of them went on to a pretty good 4 year career in the ACC in her sport. 1 went dyke, don't know what happened to her. 1 is now a teacher and coaches her sport.

> Smokers / druggies
By far the worst off. Out of about 10 I know, 2 are confirmed dead and 1 is serving time for rear ending a stopped cop on the freeway (whose car burst into fire and killed him. Ironically, one of the jocks happened to drive by and tried to help). He was high and drunk at the time. As for the rest, they're single or married to other addicts and live absolute shit lives. Last I heard, they're all poor as fuck and bounce between jobs they can't hold onto. Total proof that drugs fuck up your life, and all of them will tell you straight up that drugs aren't their problem, it's just "bad luck".
>>
>>714833386

Little advice to anyone seeking divorce: the mili-fucking-moment divorce is even remotely hinted at, hire the best fucking attorney you can find and pay them whatever the fuck they want, or else you're never seeing your kids again.

Buddy of mine does family law for men: the system is stacked against you.
>>
Got a lap dance from the former prom queen 7 years after graduation . Tried to get her to fuck me for $150.. had to settle for a handjob for $50
>>
The preppy football players thought they were hot shit. I played with them but smoked more weed than snoop dog. A few years after high school I had a few of them working on my electrical crew. Went right into it after high school. I had to fire one for doing meth on the job the other was a total fuck up who I also had to can. The third one is a foreman for the company I work for now. He's a fucking bad ass sparky. I supervise the service crews.
>>
>>714833692
it doesn't count 7 years later
>>
>>714814945
I graduated from high school in 1982. I hung out in the smoking area (yes we had areas where you were allowed to smoke). I have no idea how the popular kids ended up because I could not care less.
>>
>>714821100
"Highly skilled auto technician"
Oxymoron level 9000.
>>
>>714834131
Some of those dudes make close to six figures
>>
File: 1458967646826.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
1458967646826.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
>>714822066
>Comparing pregnancy to joining the military
>>
>>714817840
It's not that hard tbh. Just don't be a complete retard and you're good
>>
>>714830367
#pizzagate
>>
>>714833681
it's actually evening out now, unless of course your friend is a child beater
>>
File: POG1.jpg (396KB, 776x667px) Image search: [Google]
POG1.jpg
396KB, 776x667px
>>714829768
>>
>>714821556
How does he seem like a dick, because he and his friends are fairly successful? Genuinely curious
>>
>>714817840

if you dormed, you partied
>>
>>714824450
What.the.actual.fuck.bro!?
What town/city/country did this happen in?
>>
MY bball team is mostly pulling low 6 figs. The guy who was early at FB make gobs of money, another guy is doing a startup so we'll see how that goes. I'm on Wall Street, so ask me again after bonus season. It was an elite private school, so YMMV.
>>
Following the path they were told to take.
>>
>>714814945
This guy who went to school with me who looks like Drake works at a bank from what I heard.

It's uncanny how much he looks like Drake.
>>
>>714814945
Generally successful because they tend to be from a wealthy family. I know a lot who turned out shit as I played football with most of them. I was poor and a fucking nerd but I fit in because I was funny. I've turned out better than a lot though, applied myself and went to community college. Got a great gal and moving into an apartment soon together. Just because you're popular in high school doesn't mean you'll be popular in the rest of your life. Just remember high school is an extremely small percentage of your life and what you are in high school isn't a projection of the rest of your life.
>>
>>714821100
>All the smart kids are my customers so i make good coin from them

you ever shit in their car where they can't find it?
>>
>>714834456
You seem like a dick too
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.