[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on hunters?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

File: heart.jpg (120KB, 750x1067px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
120KB, 750x1067px
What are your thoughts on hunters?
>>
>>714676716
>thoughts on hunters

Why do they have to kill innocent animals? Why can't they just go to the butcher and buy some meat?
>>
>>714676716
some of them are alright
>>
I was with him until the part about biting a chunk out of its heart

Gotta cook that shit fam
>>
>>714677337
not for your first deer...gotta take a raw bite
>>
>>714676974
What a fucking autist
>>
>>714676974
I used to hunt. It puts food on the table.
>>
>>714676716
As someone who doesn't eat meat, I've got to say, I really don't have a problem with it. At least they know what they're eating, buying meat from the shop but not being able to kill it yourself is just weak and hypocritical. Just so long as they're eating the meat and not just doing it for sport, it's all good.
>>
>>714676716
There are less and less of them every year in my area. NW PA. I don't believe in the game commission and I don't believe in the state telling me when I can and can't hunt on my own property with our with out paying them a ransom to do it in the first place. I'm not poaching the fucking governor's forest. It's my fucking forest. Wolf can just take it up the ass for all I fucking care.
>>
>>714677555
>what a fucking bait
>>
>>714676716
Long as they don't waste the meat I don't give a shit. Everybody needs to eat.
>>
I need to ride with Nugent and mow down hogs from a heli
>>
>>714676716
It's a little fuckin weird, but buying meat from your local Wal Mart is actually a lot more cruel than hunting.
>>
Shoot the deer, whatever IDGAF but eating the raw heart is messed up.
>>
>>714677928
>it's all good.
How about just not eating meat instead?

>inb4 but muh bacon and delicious steak
>>
>>714677337
>not eating the heart raw to gain its power
Despicable
>>
>>714676716
As long as you don't waste the meat, hunt in season, and don't call yourself an "athlete" or call it a sport, I'm cool with it.
>>
>>714679382

Yeah deer power is second only to rabbit power
>>
>>714679594
This. Be responsible. Its a live you end. Das
>>
>>714676716
So what cool diseases did she catch from that
>>
I live in SD loads of hunters here. I probably couldn't kill an animal but you gotta feed your family
>>
>>714678894
Like I said, I don't eat meat, but that's my decision and I don't think I have the right to force that choice on other people.
>>
File: you_in_anime.jpg (114KB, 436x300px) Image search: [Google]
you_in_anime.jpg
114KB, 436x300px
gay

they're gay

unless they really need the meat or the animals are fucking with their crops n' shit
>>
>>714676716

Don't really care. What I do care about is the blatant hypocrisy in declaring that sex is MORE risky than going out into the woods with guns and shooting at stuff, and therefore kids can't consent to that. But they can consent to shooting AKs.
Guns are obviously more dangerous than sex.
>>
>>714680184
Its literally more dangerous to eat sushi.
>>
>>714676716
Hunting is an important survivalist skill.
They know where their meat comes from, they know it's had a healthy lifestyle and assuming you've checked its liver you can be sure it's in good health and fine to eat.

It's better than buying store bought, especially in the case of pigs. If you can't get free range your better off hunting feral pigs or raising your own. At least then you know it's had a healthy diet and decent life first. You are what you eat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-IUWOOUfY
>>
>>714681376
Not saying much.
>>
File: WGI_0112.jpg (985KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
WGI_0112.jpg
985KB, 3200x1800px
I don't hunt because standing out in the cold for hours on end is dildoes but I do enjoy venison.
>>
>>714679718
>>714679382
kek'd
>>
>>714678894
because we can't survive on gallons of semen like you do, faggot.
>>
File: 2722697-gon_freecss_2617.jpg (73KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
2722697-gon_freecss_2617.jpg
73KB, 416x640px
>>714676716
They're amazing!
My dad is a hunter!
>>
>>714676716
I just got back from hunting
>>
>>714676716
Thoughts on hunters? I didn't know we were allowed to clump them into one big pile based on a hobby. Why not ask my thoughts on rc car enthusiasts?
>>
>>714683730

Toppest of keks
>>
>>714676716
I think hunting for food and to preserve ecological balance when there are too few predators in the area is a very important thing.

It lets you keep in touch with nature and also doesn't make you a fucking hypocrite who thinks chicken nuggets grow on fucking trees.

trophy hunting on the other hand is pathetic and detestable.
>>
>>714676716
if it was something not too important and not a major role player in stabilising ecosystems or some shit , thats cool. but for god sake stop bein a braggy lil bitch about fighting an animal with unfair power. go back to the stoneages where all you had was a blunt pebble to fight off a saber tooth alphabastard. Also humans are being killed in mass every single day... more important.
>>
Hunters are the reason we have a healthy population of many many game animals. Hunters are very important to sustaining healthy amount of elk, white tale deer, black tail, antelope, bison, and many lesser known animals. Also we have way too many goddamn wild pigs so we need hunters and licensed hitmen to kill a lot of those motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1478617518365.jpg (203KB, 756x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478617518365.jpg
203KB, 756x576px
>>
>>714684575
That is absolutely not true about animals being helpless. You obviously never hunted. Their senses are much much more heightened than ours. They have natural camouflage. They can run much faster than us. And many species know that they are hunted by humans and have adapted.
>>
>>714676716
Out of necessity, fine.

For sport, if using a bow or spear or other manual hunting method, fine.

Using a gun just cause you want to shoot something is not hunting.

Guns are literally cheating when it comes to hunting game, loud noisy and lazy.
>>
>>714685972
You try to kill flying birds with a box or other manual hunting method and tell me how easy it is. Also, in most countries, hunting isn't a necessity but it's the most human natural way to get meat. Most meat you buy from stores come from mass farming places where animals are treated like shit. These animals hunters kill live like they were intended too and they rarely have painful deaths (unless the hunter is a bad shot). Even if it's a bad shot it's a hell of a lot better to get killed by a gun then getting basically eaten alive . Have you ever seen a bear eat a deer? It's fucking brutal.
>>
>>714685972
I'm guessing you've never been hunting one way or another, but waiting around in a treestand like 90% of bowhunters do isn't particularly skillful or fun. Shooting a compound bow in general isn't difficult anyway.

Also why would you kill small game with a bow?

A spear? Really what are you, a fucking Masai tribesman? You sound kinda stupid mate.
>>
>>714686639
I'm not saying hunting is bad, just hunting with a gun is lazy.

It takes skill to use a bow.

Gun are just point and squeeze.
>>
>>714676716
Better than factory farms if they're eating it.
>>
>>714676716
Raising subhuman filth is fine by me, leaves open the actual paying jobs and enjoyment to people with at least average IQ
>>
>>714686639
>>714687036
Found the highly defensive gun fags
>>
File: sad.jpg (165KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
165KB, 1024x1024px
>>714676716
hunting is boring. Done it a bunch of times with family and friends.

>hide/track
>shoot
>FUCK TON OF WORK
>eat

Its not like your fighting the animal or something. There is no challenge. It just feels shallow and easy like stepping on bugs.
>>
just got done grinding and putting my deer in the freezer yesterday. got a good 60 lbs of meat off of it. big 10 point.

food for a year.
>>
>>714687036
You are a dumbass. I was saying that guns are necessary to kill most birds. It all takes skill. Bow are a little harder because you have to get much closer to the animal increasing your risk of spooking it. Also shooting a bow isn't the same as the ease of a gun. Bows take a lot more practice to get good with. And even then it's incredibly hard making long shots in high wind.
>>
Fuck it. Just use an atlatl if you want to hunt like a badass.
>>
>>714676716
people get way too bent out of shape about killing animals when it doesn't actually matter
>>
File: c480x270_16.jpg (13KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c480x270_16.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
this just makes me think about that movie powder anyone remember that shit??
>>
>>714683797
Lol
>>
>>714687588
definitely a fuck ton of work. Waited about 13 hours over 2 days, killed/gutted it, dragged it 1/2 mile, skinned it, butchered it myself, ground it myself, wrapped it myself, and put it in freezer. Sucks but its worth it when I need a lb of meat for taco tuesday
>>
>>714676716
>What are your thoughts on hunters?

I fucking hate hunters, I wish there was no such thing.

Then I wouldn't be alive, hue.

Hunting is normal for humans, just like any other animal. Hunters today can do it for sport and anyone who complains is just a fucking retard trying to be super progressive and complain about all the wrong things like "muh animal rights!".
>>
>>714676716
What an idiot. You have to eat the whole heart to gain its power
>>
>>714687588
This, it's fucking boring, but I get 1(one) deer a year, 'cause I like to eat 'em. It's a hassle and not fun to rip out assholes, but I think it's worth it.
>>
>>714676716
i hunt. i find it better to shoot a wild animal than to harvest them in poor living conditions just to die as quickly as any game would. and i enjoy going outdoors, thats why i hunt. but people that take hunting and make it seem like its a glorious hobby to kill animals are psychotic. the worst time i went the one mallard still survived after a pellet hit him and i had to smack the head on the butt of my gun. that bummed me out. other than that, almost always does a bird go down quick.
>>
>>714687964
And eating your own kill after all that hard work is fucking rewarding. Plus, I live in the south, so when I say, "hey, want to eat some deer that I hunted myself?" girls panties instantly get wet.
>>
>>714679382
>the power to eat shit off the ground and scream startling hikers
ehh....
>>
>>714687650
>I was saying that guns are necessary to kill most birds.

You never said that, and it wouldn't be true anyway since turkey is the most popular bowhunting game.
>>
>>714676716
It's fine for getting meat. Better than buying it in a lot of ways. Sometimes necessary for pest control. But if you're just one of these -

>thrill seeker
>trophy hunter
>poacher

then you're a fucking degenerate retard dragging the sport down for everyone else. If you're one of those yahoos who spends thousands of dollars on tactical gear and acts like you're going to war in the deer camp, you're just a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>714676716
I think the ones that hunt, butcher and consume their kill are fine and, ironically, cause less harm and pain to animals than the vast majority of people who stuff their face with fast food and supermarket meat.

But the ones who pay niggers to take them around Africa to kill majestic animals just so they can put pictures on the walls of their mansions are scum and should be hunted themselves.
>>
>>714683730
10/10 post, would read again.
>>
>>714681129
Kids have to be supervised by the parents until a certain age. Maybe they should make sex legal under parental supervision.
>>
>>714688264

goddamn right, son
>>
>>714676716
If you're going to eat it (and it isn't endangered, and doesn't belong to another person) go ahead and shoot it.
>>
File: BaitHarder.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BaitHarder.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>714676974
>>
>>714688376
MUST birds. I'm under the impression that turkey is just one kind of bird out of the 100s of other. And historically that's not true. It's just recently that turkey have become so popular. Anyways, they are the worst tasting birds by far. And I was telling him to go try hunting flying birds with a bow so he'd realize why guns are necessary.
>>
>>714687468
They're right though. The mindless repetition that a gun is somehow less noble of a way to kill something than throwing a spear at it is retarded. Killing is killing. A hunt isn't a goddamn bullfight it's an exercise in woodcraft. Hunting with a grenade launcher would be exactly as noble as hunting with a rifle or a bowie knife, just less practical.
>>
>>714685972
There's always one of you in these threads. A literal child shitting this retarded opinion when you have no idea what hunting is even about. If you think that the point is challenging yourself, then you're a dumbass.
>>
>>714684435
Wait a goddamn minute there. What do you mean nuggies don't grow on trees?
>>
>>714676716
If you hunt as a necessary way of feeding and clothing yourself, then by all means. Only ask that you don't extend the preys suffering and kill humanly. Hunting for fun is fucked up in my opinion.
>>
>>714676716
That's so cute! Hunters are fine. It's good practice and as long as they follow the law and don't shoot endangered species I'm all for it
>>
>>714688478
I understand why you dislike guided African hunts. I think it's kind of fucked up too. But these people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to hunt these animals. This money goes back into wildlife preservation which is in charge of keeping healthy populations. Plus locals in those areas hate lions and don't she'd a tear for when they get killed. Probably because they are killing their women and children. Also, sometimes old males while become sterile and can't reproduce. They still try to fuck and often times they will kill smaller but fertile males in order to get a female. There have even been cases of the old sterile males fucking the females to death. It's a very sensitive subject. Regardless of what animal they are killing they better eat the meat. Even if it's not the best meat to consume.
>>
>>714688376
>Most Birds

>Turkey is a single species

>Most birds are turkeys
>>
>>714689577
>But these people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to hunt these animals

This. Ultimately, if someone wants to shoot a giraffe legally, and in doing so funds rhino conservation (which is becoming expensive as fuck), I'm actually alright with that.

Ironically enough they're contributing more to conservation efforts than the libtards having a pity party over some dead giraffe on facebook. Not sure if it's even irony at this point though, liberals have gone full retard in recent years.
>>
>>714688608
>"Thats right, get that pussy, Tiger!"
>"Fuck her nice and deep, buddy!"
>>
>>714689708
Guineafowl is a close second for bowhunting, depending on where you live.

That's quite a large percentage of the birds that are hunted for game meat mate :^)
>>
>>714690048
You are goddamn right. Did you see Jimmy Kimmel cry about Cecil? Fucking pathetic and ridiculous
>>
>>714690280
No, but I see Ricky Gervais chopping off on the regular and it's really fucking annoying actually.

If you feel so passionately about it, stop posting on Facebook and volunteer for an anti-poaching team.

At least the hunters kill the animal instead of just tranqing it, cutting the horn out of its face and leaving it to rot, still alive, for weeks because those animals don't need to eat for fucking agggggeeesss.
>>
>>714690261
I think hunting both species with shotguns is just as common if not more common than bow hunting
>>
>>714690481
Better yet, they should buy up all the hunting tags they can and instead of killing them go show them the love they deserve. I'd like to see them give a lion or rhino a big giant bear hug then tickle it's belly.
>>
>>714676716
I hunt but I can see how it's its fucked up especially white trash cunts like this making all of us look fucked up.
>>
>>714690593
Of course it is, I'm not the fgt saying hunting with firearms is morally wrong.
>>
>>714690481
What people want is to show everyone that they 'care'. They don't actually want to go help prevent poaching because they're living the nice cushy lifestyle and pretending to cry on facebook makes them look good.
>>
File: CxHBymuUkAAB0RA.jpg (201KB, 1200x979px) Image search: [Google]
CxHBymuUkAAB0RA.jpg
201KB, 1200x979px
>>714676716
>>
>>714690846
Come one man! If I had a daughter that young I'd be proud as hell of her and want to show off a pic of her first kill. Plus eating the heart of your first kill is just tradition! I wish I had a pic of my first heart bite. Altho I definitely cooked mine a little...
>>
>>714677493
>>714679382
Red Dawn made this popular
but there are a shitload of parasites that can make you real sick if you eat it raw

the tradition i took part in was to smear some of the blood on your face

that was a great fucking day
>>
>>714676716
Unless you live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere it's simply unnecessary cruelty.
There's a huge difference between blowing a hole in an animal to take it down and the humane, painless methods that are used in commercial meat farming.

Unless you hit the brain, the heart or one of the major arteries feeding said organs the target has to die from the injury, usually blood loss, thus dying in agony.
>>
>>714676974
to keep the deer population down
>>
>>714676716
they are pathetic
>>
>>714691480
>humane, painless methods that are used in commercial meat farming.
I hope you're joking
>>
if you dont hunt you shouldnt eat meat
>>
>>714691480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z055etygzuU

That or be shot through your heart with a .308, which one you gonna pick white boi
>>
>>714691480
You think commercial meat farming is humane and painless? I'm not some anti-meat vegan person that watches the videos of the factories and shit to tell you how totally wrong that is. Sure, they don't blow a hole in them from 100 yards away, but those animals do not live good lives by any means.
>>
White people killing animals > niggers killing humans
>>
File: 1368557920127.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1368557920127.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>714691480
>humane, painless methods that are used in commercial meat farming.
>>
>>714676716
Hunting is okay as long as its for getting food and not statisfying your sadism. That shit with the kid is howto raise an psycho.
>>
>>714691480

I deeply sincerely hope you are joking.
>>
nothing wrong with it
>>
>>714691480
Dumbass. Shots are generally always made to the heart or lungs. Did I just take the shitty bait?
>>
>>714691888
Checked. Trips took shit bait.
>>
>>714691480
>the humane meat farming
LMFAO

>grinding live cows
>pumped full of chemicals to grow faster and larger
>stuck in 4x5 holding pen for all of life

LMAO

not to mention most good hunters do hit the kill zone and drop it where it stands

eat your store bought meat and keep telling yourself it was a cared for animal that did not suffer it's way to your plate
>>
>>714677969
This is how things go extinct, while the pa gaming commission does have faults, I'd prefer to regulation then never hunting again.
>>
>>714691480
some pigs are kept in conditions so bad that they exhibit signs of psychosis

those animals live vastly shittier lives than the majority of war torn, disease ridden, raped african nations we typically consider the worst off. i eat meat, partly because i need to for my gainz, partly because i like to and partly because i don't feel responsibility for kiling animal via consuming alone, but animals kill each other in nature all the time and we're animals too. we decided that it is a bad thing to kill them. its arbitrary, its nothing.
>>
File: hunters.jpg (18KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
hunters.jpg
18KB, 460x460px
Personally, I am against hunting. It's animal abuse.

There is no guarantee that the animal will be shot in a location that will lead to a quick death, especially since people like the man in the OP take their little snot-nosed brats hunting. Do you really think most eight year olds can shoot an animal accurately at a distance? How many animals have been shot in the stomach by little snot-nosed brats like that?

Do you know how long it takes an animal to die if it's been shot in the stomach?

It's animal abuse. Plain and simple.
>>
>>714692349
Even if an animal spends its last hours in pain its better than spend his entire life in pain in a factory
>>
>>714692179
>need for my gainz
Kek
>>
File: 1478636098780.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478636098780.png
600KB, 600x595px
>>714691804
The hearth of the deer its supposed to be eaten uncoocked it you fucking autist scumbag go back to your moms basement
>>
>>714691480
Fucking Cuck, have you no idea what they do in slaughter houses? They're called that for a reason; I've seen some fucked up shit- Chickens by the hundreds sent through grinders, and more often then not, they don't die; bits of them chunked off, pieces of their bodies ripped in half while they flop around trying to flap the little strips left of their wings, gushing blood everywhere.
>humane, painless methods
kek
You know what's good about hunting? It's personal. If I want to eat meat, I'll fucking kill an animal myself, and make sure all of it is used like my forefathers on this land, not some soft meat sack like you. It keeps the women (i.e. you) from needlessly taking from this land in excess, if you'd only take what you need and not hunt for "FUN" like some insane fuckwad.
Lemme ask you something: You ever kill something of your own? Actually hunt the proper way, not some fucking, "I'm gonna sit in this here blind in this fenced enclosure and shoot this properly assigned animal?"
It's an incredible difference following tracks and staking spots at 4 in the morning.

>tfw let's just go to the grocery store
>>
>>714692349
Usually you track the animal and kill it before it bleeds out.
>>714692503
You damn right
>>
>>714676716
As long as it's not too often (unless the situation calls for it), if it's as painless as possible for the animal, and they use all the meat.
>>
>>714677337
I always cut off the tip of the heart and eat it when we're gutting the deer, it's good
>>
>>714692949
You eat the tongue? Fucking great.
>>
>>714689095
If you're not trying to improve your siills and challenge yourself, then just neck yourself.

You sound like some edgy faggot that uses a rifle to hunt hares.

Hunting in most western countries is done as a sport; usually one tries to better themselves in the eternal chase of perfection.

Unless you're and edgy amerifat like this fat kid.
>>
>>714677640
Same here, people who live in cities don't understand this shit and why people do it.
>>
>>714692349
>Do you really think most eight year olds can shoot an animal accurately at a distance?

If they've been shown how to shoot, yes. It's not like he gave her a rifle and said "off you fuck". It was 40m. With a .308. That caliber has been used regularly on humans nearly a kilometer away for the last 60 years now.

Also, and I'm really sad I actually have to explain this to you, if she hit a bad shot they wouldn't just leave it.

If you hit a deer in the stomach with a .308 at that distance, it's not gonna go far before it beds down. You'd literally just wait 20 minutes then go find it.

Bowhunters do this quite often. Please refer to the video of a bear mauling a deer to death earlier in this thread for a reality check on what "cruelty" is.
>>
>>714676716
If you eat what you kill, sell your meats, or give your friends who don't hunt meat you are awesome. If you sport hunt for animals you are a disgusting psychopath.
>>
>>714692179
Literally everything is arbitrary m8

I dont eat meat because I dont like to support suffering
>>
>>714693212
Fuck you. Hunting rabbit without a shotgun does not work very well.
>>
hunt responsibly, id rather you hunt and use the meat, or at least donate it dont do it to get your 10 point buck every year
>>
>>714693212
>You sound like some edgy faggot
>the eternal chase of perfection.

Lmao.
>>
Any of yall watch this show? If not, drop what you are doing and go watch it right now. Best hunting show ever made. Also Steve's podcast is great too.
>>
It's the most ethical think to do if you choose to eat meat
>>
>>714693440
>Literally everything is arbitrary m8
yep. people pick and choose what to be moral about. there are people who devote their lives to disabled people yet aren't vegans. some vegans care about saving animals but have no problems funding cartels when they smoke weed. people have shit they are charitable with and other shit they are comlpetely ignorant of.

you can't be moral about everything. well, you can, but no one is. if one of the things you personally want to take a stand against is the welfare of animal then good for you. i feel bad for them and don;t like the industry but i like my meat more.
>>
>>714693767
All my pot comes from American farms grown by good American stoners. Fuck the cartel shit weed.
>>
If you could hunt any animal what would it be?
>>
>>714694380
Deer. Venison sounds pretty good right now, with roasted potatoes, broccoli, and a fresh baked roll.

Or a soup. That sounds pretty bomb right now.
>>
>>714694380
Your mom.

Don't see why the japs should have a monopoly on whaling.
>>
>>714677555
>falling for bait this obvious
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.