[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of disorders, diseases, and disabilities does /b/ have?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 25

File: 1312559259218.png (33KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1312559259218.png
33KB, 369x369px
What kind of disorders, diseases, and disabilities does /b/ have?

I'll go first with my doozie of a list:

>OCD
>Paranoia
>Aspergers
>ADHD
>brain damage

I have bad memory, I know there's more so I'll continue the OP post when it comes to me.

If you don't have anything wrong with you, sit back and fucking appreciate that. You don't know the hellish nightmare of the pink fleshy motherboard in your head not working correctly.
>>
File: 1481054040973.png (317KB, 724x786px) Image search: [Google]
1481054040973.png
317KB, 724x786px
I'm told accordingly from my parents that I have legit autism. I indeed have a difficult time getting used to new things, but I don't think that exists anymore.
>>
ASPD
>>
I like dicks and this one time I got the munchies and ate 7 fiber one bars in one sitting. It was really bad
>>
Schizophrenia
>>
>>714658978
I have seizures that are not caused by epilepsy and my neurologists have not been able to figure out what actually does cause them.
Luckily they are controlled with medication but it makes me sleepy all day every day.
Other than that, doing pretty good.
>>
hppd
>>
File: 1480879428111.gif (499KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1480879428111.gif
499KB, 500x304px
>>714658978
ADD and dyslexia, I can't concentrate and although I can spell and write fairly well, when I read things the words don't connect properly in my head, I've always wanted to read books but I literally just can't, I'll read a page or two and just have no clue what I've read or what's going on, it's really shitty, I am envious.
>>
>>714658978
>I have bad memory
THIS.
Bad memory is the worst, because I have a very frazzled, disorganized way of being that I forget important things and BOOM catastrophe.
>>
>>714659161
What does it feel like to have autrism. I think I may have it but I have never met anyone who can relate to what it is like inside my mind from an INSIDE-out perspective....just kinda curious of you feel like I do.
(Yes, I am aware that this is a fashionable thing to self diagnose with...)
>>
Ptsd, ocd, and general social anxiety, shit feelsbadman. Dont rape your kids.
>>
File: 1478297525883.jpg (17KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1478297525883.jpg
17KB, 255x254px
severe depression for a decade
i think i'm going to over my pathetic existense next year. antidepressants don't work anymore and i'm tired of being miserable all the time
>>
>>714658978
I have an ileostomy due to severe ulcerative colitis. Severe depression and anxiety. hate healthy cunts
>>
>>714660574
I am quite the opposite. ever since I was extremely young I have been reading book WAY BEYOND what is reasonable, or even mentally healthy.
I am like ADD...but whereas for you it might be stimulation or excitement......I need information, explanations and just infinite pages of text.
>>
File: 1480821418877.jpg (205KB, 1600x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1480821418877.jpg
205KB, 1600x1598px
altruism
>>
>>714658978
I have a hangnail
>>
>>714658978
You have none of those things. Youre just dumb because you dont associate with other humans in any meaningful way. Also because you are genetically inferior. But stop making excuses for why you suck. You just suck.
>>
>>714658978
agoraphobia
>>
File: 1473766241085.png (477KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1473766241085.png
477KB, 825x1075px
>>714661049
It can be stressful, because if I think too much about how much better I could be at something- vidya for example- when it's taking me too long to "step up my skill," it'll usually result in a crabby me with a headache.
If I don't, then life is pretty much easy. But then again, I have no idea how different I'd be if I didn't have autism.
>>
>>714661049
OP here, Aspergers is a form of autism and I fucking hate it. The worst part about autism is that your brain being the problem, literally cannot see anything wrong. You see yourself as normal, but others don't. It's fucking torture.
>>
>>714661271
Shut up fag. Seriously, quit all the boo hoo and work on yourself. Or kys, no one gives a shit.
>>
>>714661049
there's too many forms of autism to just get diagnosed here on the spot
If you really think you have it and think it's troubling you, read a book on it or go find help.
>>
>>714658978
>Narcissism
That's all
>>
>>714659447
Try a ketogenic diet. No joke
It's used to treat seizures and considering yours are idiopathic it might just work and you could eliminate the need for meds

You will have to stay on it all the time for it to work though and there's no guarantee that it will work
>>
>>714658978

You work, school?
>>
File: SheldonAutismo.gif (471KB, 460x172px) Image search: [Google]
SheldonAutismo.gif
471KB, 460x172px
>>714661452
>tfw you find it necessary to anonymously defend how much better you are than others
>>
I was diagnosed with severe depression around the age of 17. Turns out it's a genetic thing and everyone on my fathers side of the family has got it. The doctors prescribed me some pills and since then everythings been fine except that the meds made me a bit dull. It takes more for me to get sad, angry, happy etc and I have lost a fair amount of empathy, but atleast I feel like life's worth living so I don't complain.
>>
>Complex PTSD
>Major Depressive Disorder
>Dissociative Disorder

Makes it basically impossible to live a happy or productive life, 0/10 wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>714658978
> ptsd
> mild/moderate paranoia
> could be autistic but it could also be ptsd making me all weird
> gluten intolerance (no tests done, but I tried not eating gluten for a while and now I don't have to shit 6-10 times a day any more)
> some kind of problem where there's always a little bit of shit left in my ass unless I dig it out using wet toilet paper or a wet wipe. If I don't, I always smell like shit afterwards and if I sweat it gets worse and seeps out a bit
> scoliosis
> migraines (mostly cured by fasting for 5-7 days every few months)
> gynecomastia
> hyper-reflexive cremaster response
> ilioinguinal nerve entrapment
> gout
> gerd
> eczema or psoriasis
> arthritis
> tinnitus
> allergies that don't really stop with the seasons
>>
>>714661704
What kind of books should I read to find out? Reading is my obsession.
>>
ADHD, Depression, Schizophrenia, and PTSD from my dad beating me when I was little.
>>
gynecomastia
Fucking dbol
>>
type 1 diabetes
>>
>>714661564
THIS very much describes me...sorta
With me, I feel fine inside of my own head, and I always want to be friends and friendly and get along....but then when I talk to people, well...I dnno. By their reactions to me I know I am weird. And I read a lot, and think a lot about what my shortcomings are; my mal-sociability
But then years later....I am only more estranged from sociability.
>>
I have Asperger's. When I was young I had ADHD but as I've gotten older it's become really Mild. I don't have any problems with these though. I still have friends and seem normal enough, and only fidget a bit or draw when I'm bored. Life is good.
>>
>>714658978
>Generalized anxiety disorder
today i had to give a presentation in my psych class. i was visibly shaking for the entire class lol. my hand were also covered with enough sweat to fill a swimming pool. thankfully it went well, i usually deal with it by telling jokes, because when people laugh it makes me much more comfortable. i got a few good laughs out of the class throughout the course of my presentation, so i managed to get through it.
>>
>>714661504
Is vidya an obsession with you?
(I am the guy you replied to , by the way)
I definitely get exasperated when I try to step up my skill in an area...but here is the thing: If I have autism, my brain is trying to pcik it apart...I obsessively read for hours a day social habits and hints....I even read stories of people who are living social lives and vicariously live their laizze-faire ability to talk to another human being as if it isn't the most difficult thing on this fucking planet

dammit, I am swearing in my own empty house now, because my mind is probably a literary resource worthy of a Masters degree in...socilolgy, or psycho analysis...or something....yet I can't have a fucking conversation with anyone but my closest friends. and even then there are weird protocols and mental gymnastics I need to work my way through
>>
>>714663218
I've met a guy with asperger's once. Pretty cool dude.

Took me a week to notice his autism, when I did a bad joke and he kinda felt the urge to make me explain the sarcasm even tough he knew it was a joke.
>>
schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type. OCD. But im on meds and therapy. I have good days, and sometimes really bad days.
>>
>>714661607
What do you mean "work on myself"?? to stop myself from reading books...rightio, mate

I don't feel self sorry...I accept being desgnated a recluse by those who know me.
>>
You guys are fucking pussies take drugs like the rest of the world and get the fuck over it
>>
>>714663673
Most of the people here have said they're taking drugs, you fucking faggot.
>>
I know this won't amount to shit to you bros, but if you are under, say, 35, there is time for innovation, research and development of new, better, more effective treatments. Hopefully the Trump administration won't fuck that up tho.
For us "older", yeah, we just "accept" it, and try to live life the best we can.
>>
File: 1481165821833.jpg (353KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481165821833.jpg
353KB, 1280x1024px
Ive been diagnosed w schizoaffective when I was in crisis center a year ago. Said I can tell what people are thinking. I really can/this isn't a disorder, its really true. It most definitely came with the way my parents treated me growing up. Here's a tip I've extruded; be as independent as you possibly can, the more power you have and the more trust in your own abilities means the lesser chance of the darkness taking over. Good luck, I hope you won't need it. Also, pic related is a picture I find to be relaxing... I'd like to imagine myself living comfy in the future. I still am really bad off, for my own standards... But I managed to ACTUALLY get myself on welfare and in a program to help adults who might be going homeless. Being homeless>living with parents and nothing changing nor getting better
>>
>>714658978
The one that has me coming to this site everyday and spend easily 10 hours of it refreshing and shit posting till I have the need to fap or eat
>>
>>714663877
Clearly not enough if you can't stand in front of a group of people and fucking talk, I mean jesus christ you undesirables stand no chance in real life, much less have the ability to lead a successful lifestyle.
>>
>>714663449
Kindof. Being on the PC itself, however, is definitely an obsession to me.
And I don't regret it for a single second.
>I am swearing in my own empty house
I know that feel.
>>
>>714659278
loser, only retards get diagnosed with it
>>
>>714663974

>the one
>>
Raynaud syndrome.
Can lead to Gangrene.
Hands and feet lose bloodflow at around 60 deg F.
Live in cold as fuck place, so I always have a shitload of clothes on.
>>
>>714658978
>33yo
>Hypochondria, which has ironically subsided since I got the 2nd thing on my list.
>Chronic Lyme Disease (which has caused diverticulitis, chronic myoclonis, and every so often my immune system just crashes and I get shingles)
>Alcoholic (which makes ^^ worse of course)
>kidney disease because of ^^^
>general anxiety that's become worse after lyme (pop klonopin much more than I should)
All in all, I'd probably give myself another 3-5 years til I die.
>>
>>714661093

I was looking for an ocd/ptsd combo. Me too. Yeah, nothing like having flashbacks, memories, reliving shit, then having the ocd to fucking fuel it. I've taken a couple pound of xanax and "other shit".
>>
>>714663922
Well, at least you can form relatively complete thoughts. 2 ex girlfriends of mine (yes, TWO!) are paranoid schizophrenic, and looking at their constant barrages of Facebook posts is heartbreaking.
>example: "I am suffering to but there are all of these perverts soaking in me and spliced into my brain n it is making me discredited"
There are hundreds of these posts

Neither of them were diagnosed when we were together, and believe it or not, they both ended up getting committed to the same psyche ward at the same time kek.
>>
>>714658978
>>
>>714658978
>depression
>schizotypal personality disorder

love my fucking meds
>>
>>714658978
>major depressive disorder
>paranoia
>schizoid
>BPD
>NPD
>mania
>>
>>714665273
>BPD
Female?
>>
>>714658978
Wife has:
Asthma
Hypoglycemia
Low blood pressure
Bipolar
Anxiety
Dissociative Identity Disorder (multiple personalities)
And I'm sure I'm missing some
>>
>>714665397
Forgot schizophrenia. It's really cool when she suddenly can't see or when she can't understand spoken word. She also loves the rooms full of clowns and snakes and shit.
>>
File: received_10208003982163196.jpg (11KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_10208003982163196.jpg
11KB, 270x480px
>>714665024
I'm desperate to change, hopefully getting on meds very soon!

>tfw don't kno if I should get back into crisis
I faked my way out because they put me on Haldol and I basically had a fucking seizure and wanted OUT/ never recovered only became more recluse....
>>
Dupuytren's contracture
>>
>>714665652
Ah, I hear Haldol is quite a bitch when it comes to side effects. Perhaps you should get back into the crisis center if you're feeling lost and helpless.

I hope you find some peace soon, anon. Hey, who knows, with all of the medical advancements that are on the horizon, I wouldn't be surprised to see major improvements in how schizophrenia is treated within the next decade or so.
>>
>>714665397
>>714665462
I find this utter trainwreck of a human difficult to believe. So, you're basically like her fulltime caretaker? Wtf
>>
>>714662546
>tinnitus
Me too. Mine usually sounds like the whine from a CRT.
>>
File: KIM-JONG-IL_320.jpg (37KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
KIM-JONG-IL_320.jpg
37KB, 612x380px
being too cool
>>
>>714666021
RIP :^]
>>
Psychopathy
Machiavellianism
Narcissism
Used to be an edgy teenager, and then I grew into an even edgier adult
I'm 8/10 on my best day, 6' blonde hair blue eyes strong jaw, completely unassuming but I can barely keep up with all the shit I pull to get through life anymore
No I'm not diagnosed it would take a complete fool to want to be formally labelled as sketchy
Just going to try to keep blending in and if I ever feel like I'm a danger to someone that doesn't deserve it I'll eat a bullet
>>
I'm on a lot of antidepressants and and addrall and Benzos...Plus I drink a lot and do a lot of drugs.
>>
Semantic Pragmatic Disorder
short term memory loss
>>
>>714666403
not that anon but I got this in one day. perfectly good hearing before I put the headphones on. when I took them off I couldnt hear anything really it was worse than when I would go to music festivals or concerts if you know what I mean. when I finally regained my hearing I had severe tinitus. Shit was so fucked. wore hearing protection for everything I did and this bullshit happens. I was listening to one of those binaural beat things called gods hand. just to try it out. fucking ruined my hearing. it wasnt even loud it was just the perfect frequencies to destroy your hearing.
>>
ADHD
Sociopathy
OCD
>>
I had been diagnosed woth severe autism.
I was really fucking random and idiotic.
But
>go to doctor
>doctor thinks this is a normal case of autismo
>iq test
>147 points.
>what the fuck
>>
>>714666786
>if I ever feel like a danger to someone I'll eat a bullet
Good news, anon, you're not a psychopath!
>>
>>714658978
itt we list mental disorders that dont exist!
Ill go first
>OCD
>Paranoia
>Aspergers
>ADHD

I have bad memory, I know there's more so I'll continue the OP post when it comes to me.

If you don't have anything wrong with you, sit back and fucking appreciate that. You don't know the hellish nightmare of the pink fleshy motherboard in your head not working correctly.
>>
>>714667346
YEP HES FINE
>as someone genuinely mentally ill i hate these threads.
>been institutionalized twice.
>everyone else is crazy, TOO
>you can tell by the wording.
>>
i collect 5ct stamps. also im depressed
>>
>>714667077
That really destroyed your hearing? I'm surprised and didn't know that could happen. Do you know what frequency or video it was, I kind of want to read the comments.

Sometimes one ear sounds a louder frequency and it'll eventually die down and I had this happen when I was really little (maybe 5 - 7 years) and ever since I remember having it.
>>
>>714667610
thats not how it works, he would of had to of been blasting music waaaay too loud. Also you get dips in certain frequency ranges not flat out loss of all sound.
>>
Bipolar
ADD
OCD (not even a disability)
Paranoia
Narcissism
Been good all my life, rich and in law school. Grew up extremely poor though. IQ of 135 has helped as well, I'm sure.
>>
>>714667346
There was a key part of that sentence that you left out..
But you should just come get in the way of what I want and we'll find out
>>
>depression
>very acute form of bipolar disorder
>anxiety
>ADHD
>arthrits
>>
>>714667506
Oh no, paranoia exists. It's stupid fucking rare, though. I have it as a side-effect.
Schizoid/Psychotic
>either i'm part and parcel with the wonder of the planet - OR i'm being fully rejected by a perceived unified intellect that IS the universe and it's trying to destroy me
>THERE IS NO OTHER STATE EVER
Psycho-Psychotic.
>I over look this all the time, bad idea.
>Can't tell the difference between right and wrong, can't sum up other's feelings, so i ignore them.
>Manipulate.
>Repeat.
Schizophrenic
>Mostly shadow people around me 24/7
>Almost all of them just mumble nonsense
>Some beings are gigantic animals.
>9 ft. tall owls
>Terrifying
Paranoid Delusional.
>Once i got on a bus and thought that everyone was going to stab me simultaneously.
>It's really a kind of theme to how i perceive others.
>Including relatives, worse with old friends, even pets.
All in fucking writing on mah gubment file.
>files.
>>
>>714667077
>>714667610
>>714667824
Some people can just never listen to headphones.
Each time their hearing degrades measurably.
>>
File: 1480610450125.jpg (237KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
1480610450125.jpg
237KB, 800x565px
>>714658978
I am allergic to bullshit.
Even seeing a corner of a bible brings me out in a rash...
>>
I have no problems I'm perfect. Must suck to be you losers.
>>
>>714668124
thats pure bullshit and not true. Thats like saying some colors to some people are completely blinding. Audio does not work like that, the only way you can damage the silia in your ears is with volume.
>>
>>714667985
Oh yeah and
Major Depression.
>always a little sad
>sometimes really sad.
>that's all really
Severe Insomnia
>sleep like 4 hours a night
>worse as a kid
>28 and don't own a car because i'm scared i'm gonna pass out and kill someone.
>>
>>714667967
Yeah, well, depending on what your standards are for someone "deserving it"...

I dunno, I just feel like most psychopaths aren't super aware of it, like, "yeah, bro, I'm a total psychopath". Maybe you are, but I also don't think a psychopath would feel enough empathy to preemptively kill himself before harming an innocent.
>>
>>714667984
i forgot insomnia
>>
>>714668273
Whatever you say, dude.
>>
>>714668262
t. Denialism
>>
>>714658978
ummm none that i know of. got diagnosed with ADHD in undergrad just so i could get ritalin for studying and to give to my friends lol other that that nothing.
>>
File: 0110203020432.gif (822KB, 245x185px) Image search: [Google]
0110203020432.gif
822KB, 245x185px
>>714658978

>What kind of disorders, diseases, and disabilities does /b/ have?

I'm breathing.
>>
>>714668356
maybe if you wore hearing protection at concerts you would still be able to hear.
>>
ITT self diagnosed disorders
>>
File: 1479172236150.png (496KB, 1109x598px) Image search: [Google]
1479172236150.png
496KB, 1109x598px
Body Dismorphic Disorder;

I was also diagnosed with depression but I'm pretty sure that was just a mis-diagnoses of BDD.

It's made my life harder; but strangely enough I have a lot to thank it for.
>>
>>714668490
>another super miserable american
>oh boy oh no
>>
File: 1441639606828.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1441639606828.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>714668552

>Implying i'm American
>>
>Autism
>Anxiety
>Borderline mental retardation (IQ 83)
>Dependent Personality Disorder
>Depression
>>
File: 139035361828.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
139035361828.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>714668247
>>
Arrythmia, severe depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder. Pretty much can't do anything exciting and my life is fucked.
>>
>>714668572
Could have fooled me.
Asking for sympathy from strangers in a very thinly veiled threat of suicide.
>not american
>someone should meet REAL dad
>>
>>714658978
anxiety
depression
schizoid
ocd
just the regular stuff
>>
>>714667824
Yeah I couldn't find anything on it, but it could be that any search with 'binaural beats' if filled with youtube videos of them.

Also you'd get a flat out loss of hearing in the normal ranges from something like a bomb, car crash or firing a bunch of guns without ear protection.

One interesting thing about the brain is that if you're not thinking specifically about something and distract yourself from it you won't notice it. So at least when I'm focused on something else and not paying attention to what I"m listening to I can forget I have it.

>>714668356
>>714668124
I've never heard of that and I'd have to see some sort of study to see if I were to believe it. I'm sure that people don't realize that having the volume on headphones needs to be lower because it's closer to your ears.
>>
File: 1417767090499.jpg (69KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
1417767090499.jpg
69KB, 600x895px
Professionally Diagnosed:
Major Depression Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Bipolar II Disorder
>>
File: 1469534037335.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469534037335.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
>>714668674

>Not even asking for sympathy from strangers
>Not getting the joke
>Being this autistic.
>MFW
>>
>>714668726
>a lot of lying
>>
Depression
Depersonalization/derealization disorder
A slew of STD's
>>
>>714668783
>backpedaling like an english person
>know where mom's from.
>>
File: 1474306575869.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1474306575869.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Honestly, don't know
>>
>>714668806
>trying to be this edgy
>>
>>714668601
>borderline mental retardation (iq 83)
Finally, an honest human being on /b/

I swear, if you calculated the average purported iq on this site, it would be ~145 kek
>>
>>714668708
dude if you were listening at a level that would cause hearing damage you wouldn't zone it out, and explosions cause that kind of spread frequency damage because the actual damaging part is the amplitude at certain frequencies, not the specific frequency itself. Obviously if a bomb goes off its gonna have a much larger amplitude in the low end harmonically than in the high end. On top of that I've personally listened to binaural audio for hours with no issues. I'm telling you the only way you could of accrued any sort of hearing loss is from high amplitude sound which is not a result of limited headphone use. You are full of shit and cumulatively destroyed your hearing from carelessness. You cant just claim headphones destroyed your hearing like that.
>>
>>714668859

>Not even British
>Autism levels reaching intergalactic levels
>ohshitnigga.jpg
>>
>>714668913
>suppose people who just wanted to be nice for no reason were the norm
>then i'd actually be edgy
>for calling out obvious horse shit.
>welcome to /b/ you fucking faggot little child.
>>
>>714668870
>>Pedophile
>>Like horsecock

So. You like pony's do you?
>>
File: IMG_1446.jpg (13KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
13KB, 206x206px
>>714658978
>disorders
>brain damage
Im sure you have been hit in head couple of times
>>
>>714668956
>and i came

>good bye reddit.
>done here for the day.
>>
Does color blindness count as a disability?
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 507x338px
ITT: edgy 15 year olds who claim mental problems to seem unique
>>
>>714668946
I'm not the guy who claims to have hearing loss from headphones, which is why I wrote

>>>714668356
>>>714668124
>I've never heard of that and I'd have to see some sort of study to see if I were to believe it. I'm sure that people don't realize that having the volume on headphones needs to be lower because it's closer to your ears.
>>
>>714669016
>how about being a dick for no reason?
>definition of edgy
>>
File: brutal.jpg (56KB, 751x751px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
56KB, 751x751px
>>714658978
Nr.1 of b's mentall illness is
Edgyness
>>
I love adolescent girls that's probably a mental disorder.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481229319073.jpg (14KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481229319073.jpg
14KB, 397x397px
>>714658978
Adhd-pi and dubs syndrome
>>
>>714658978
"Anxiety", started xanax at 16, im 24 now and have worked my way up to 8mg(4 bars) a day within that time. I stopped taking more than im prescribed around 21 or so, used to buy some off a buddy and would go as high as 20 to 30 mg a day
>>
ADHD
DDHD
HPSD
PPTRS
Ameliomeric Paraspongio-boretismus
Phalangeal Bifurbarbitis
Also my fingernails are really thin
>>
>>714669766
I can't even understand how someone functions on that much benzo. I mean, you must be a fucking vegetable.
>>
>>714669825
Try a biotin supplement for the first fingernails. Helped me out.
>>
>>714669766
Damn man
I bought a decent amount of 2mg banana flavored kpins back in the day
2mg and I was out like a light
I understand the whole tolerance part but I could never enjoy big doses
>>
are benzos even really recreational unless you actually have anxiety? I dont get why motherfuckers do them when you could be doing a whole host of better more recreational drugs.
>>
>>714668917
>I swear, if you calculated the average purported iq on this site, it would be ~145 kek
Not just this site, the internet in general.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.