[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'd have to be dumb to vote for Trump. From the Pew Research

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 55

You'd have to be dumb to vote for Trump.

From the Pew Research Center: those with a college degree voted for Clinton by a 9-point margin; those without a college degree voted for Trump by an 8-point margin. The less education a voter had, the more likely they were to vote for Trump.

C'mon stupid people, tell us why you voted for a lying con artist who hates you.
>>
File: 1479083026631.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1479083026631.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>714553959
Implying the minorities voting for democrats
are not equally retarded.
Anyways, go back to your containment board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>714554111
Ha Ha!! Another stupid person who cannot even tell the difference between having a college education and race.
>>
>>714553959
It's true. College does indoctrinate you.
>>
>>714553959
All those college educations and still dipshit protesters can't figure out the popular vote means nothing.

There's a lot of disappointed parents somewhere who would've rather blown that tuition money for basket weaving on a sports car at least.
>>
>>714553959
Would you rather want Clinton to win so that the SJWs and feminists can have more power to censor us?
>>
File: underrated.jpg (146KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
underrated.jpg
146KB, 600x566px
>>714554761
>>
File: 1480709911306.jpg (10KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480709911306.jpg
10KB, 480x270px
>>714553959

Trump said he'd put people back to work, like this bitter formerly unemployed woman
>>
You'd have to BELIEVE in Trump, there's a difference. Most people voted for him as a protest against political dynasties, knowing fine well he's a lying sack of shit like the rest of them but that at least he breaks the cycle.
>>
>>714553959
Its over. Its been over. These threads just make you all look more pathetic. It does not matter what you say and it does not matter what you feel. The past is the past, and the past decided that the liberals have lost. Grow up and swallow your pride.
>>
>>714553959

More people voted against Clinton than they did for Trump, he just reaped the rewards of the two party system.
>>
you must be dumb to think not to, trump will do just fine ,) i can promis you that!
>>
Trump Supporters on 4Chan are just trolls. They know the implications of Trumps presidency but they avoid thinking about it by trolling other retards here.
>>
>>714553959
You'd have to be dumb to vote for Hillary.

>Now where is your god?
>>
>>714554761
Is that what your grandfather Cletus told you?
>>
Notice how most Trump voters talk about how bad Hillary is, not how good Trump is?

That should get it through your thick skull why so many people voted for a complete retard, not because they're dumb but because it was the only way to stop Clinton.
>>
>>714553959
I'm genuinely curious as to why the United States has (almost) half the country believing it's best to shoot themselves in the foot than keep up with the changing times. Probably a good portion of those people that vote for Trump believe in angels and that God for some reason loves the United States.
>>
Trump is creating the demand for a centrist president next election by giving power to religious fundementalists and nutjobs, that is what he meant by 'draining the swamp'.

He's the political equivilent of a suicide bomber.
>>
>>714556166
This.

#AnyoneButClinton
No more Clintons, No more Bushes.

/thread
>>
>>714556145

Lernin is for faggits
>>
>>714556411
>dumb ass trump voter confirmed.

>too dumb to realize that you don't has-tag on /b/
>>
File: womenvoted.png (32KB, 575x633px) Image search: [Google]
womenvoted.png
32KB, 575x633px
>>714555360
>that the SJWs and feminists

Wanting to be ruled by women and minorities.
>>
>>714556051
Or you, as a Hillary supporter, cannot put down in a logical fashion what those "implications" you say are. All you asshats have are ludicrous horror stories about "gay death camps" and keep "triggering" each other on tumblr over absolutely nothing.

Explain, in your infinite wisdom, what exactly you think is going to happen or what "terrible implications" await us? I'm willing to bet you can't make 4 solid points against the guy that make any kind of sense without naming things that Hillary would have been even worse at.

Her entire campaign was run on the premise that the "feels" of a small group of people mattered more than the sovereignty of a nation or economic stability or, you know, reforming the education system. Trump, bullshit artist or not, ran a campaign based on logical arguments and didn't just parade rap artists on stage to tell people who to vote for to "be cool."

You're just as bad as Obama trying to convince people there was no way to save jobs because it was impossible (when in reality he was just a lazy sack of shit) and Trump has already proven him wrong without spending a day in office yet.
>>
just because you have a degree doesn't mean you're smart. ive met more retards in college than anywhere else.
>>
Britain said "I'd have to be a complete cunt to vote for Brexit"
Murica said "Hold my beer"
>>
>>714556668
*I've
>>
>>714556581
>implying that white males haven't fucked everything royally.
>>
>>714553959
>implying that having a college degree makes you intelligent
As someone with a college education, most of my peers in uni were some of the most worthless dipshits I've ever met. These are people who are institutionalised. They earn their degrees by regurgitating the shit spewed at them by their profs. Intelligent? No. Capable of critical thought? No. Good at acting like a parrot? Yes.
>>
>>714553959
Correlation =/= causation. You fail to take into account, for example, the fact that trumps campaign was centred around the revival of manufacturing jobs. If you work in a factory you are unlikely to have a college degree. Try using your fucking head for once instead of suffering from cognitive dissonance so bad you simply repeat statements that make you feel superior.
>>
>>714554761
That thurr booklearnin will make yew queer
>>
>>714556581
>forecast
Wow it's fucking nothing.
Remember when trump gained the support of 60% of white women on election day ?
>>
>>714553959
Average IQ of Trump voters was about 82, whilst the average IQ of Hillary voters was about 117.

Just sayin'
>>
>>714555887
Yep. Just like the butt hurt right swallowed their pride when Oblammer won a second term. Get used to this shit.
>>
>>714556872
>implying white males are the only ones to have fucked things royally

wew lad
>>
File: 1459726506399.jpg (17KB, 209x245px) Image search: [Google]
1459726506399.jpg
17KB, 209x245px
>>714553959
>the election is over and you're still bitching about it
>>
>>714557100
Not expecting a source because you're full of shit.
>>
>>714557100
See
>>714556991
Just sayin' - use your fucking head.
>>
>>714553959
>college (((education)))
>>
File: trump-wave.gif (971KB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
trump-wave.gif
971KB, 330x200px
The most fun the US will have in the next 4 years is watching how the Alt-Right will try to defend all of his actions they were warned of by pretty much everyone with a brain.

Hey, Hillary Clinton was bad and I like that she lost. But damn, that guy is a retard and already doing everything he accused "crooked Hillary" of and worse.
>>
>>714557175
I think it's gone past the election. Everyone realizes what a thin skin the new president has, so the trolling will only intensify, regardless of political affiliation. I actually think many people voted in this meme of a president for precisely that reason.
>>
>>714556399
>implying voting for economical and education reform has anything to do with angels

You clearly don't know our politics so you're welcome to shut the fuck up at any time.
>>
>>714553959

Yeah, and they think that since they're so fucking smart it's ok to decide how to spend everyone's money.

Would you want someone else to just come in and tell you how it's best to spend your own money?
>>
>>714553959
i cant stand trump
but all youre argument really proves is that uni's have a libtard bias and are more centers of indoctrination than education
to be clear, im currently enduring a phd in econ, and i thought i was leftish until listening to the bs propaganda and nonsense being passed off as debate/education
>>
>>714553959
You would have to be a voting machine to vote for Clinton

http://alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fraud-12-michigan-hillary-vote-disqualified-recount/

http://alexanderhiggins.com/hillary-clinton-loses-50669-votes-day-7-wisconsin-recount/
>>
>>714553959
Having a college degree doesn't mean you're smarter than those without a degree.
People with Down's syndrome have college degrees, you're probably one of them.
>>
>>714557504
So you decided to elect the guy who thinks he should use everyone's money to buy hotels.
>>
File: 23rw.jpg (35KB, 300x466px) Image search: [Google]
23rw.jpg
35KB, 300x466px
>>714553959
>>mfw I realize that Trump won not because more people voted for him or less electorates were won for Hillary but rather because people like myself (extremely intellectual and striving for bi-partisanship) did not vote for Trump, voted third party (I did) or were completely apathetic to the whole process

I regret nothing
>>
>>714553959
this is your daily reminder that anything said after " I concede this election to Donald Trump" is nothing but butthurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 338x395px
>>714557373
Theres also the emails, I honestly get mad since I actually put a couple minutes to looking into some stuff found in the emails and im not even in the US, yet it went so under everyones head and no one ever mentions them
>>
>>714554511
muh education.
>>
>>714553959
because i have to fucking all day not to starve. i sure don't have money for fucking collage. have it ever occurred to you that people in college are also the same people who want to enslave all white people to make up for slavery, feminist that want to oppress men for not being women, and people who think it healthy to eat to much but disgusting to be thin? yeah, and i'm the stupid one. i don't feel a need to be oppressed even though i have to work all day to survive and they have money for college because their rich dad hooked them up.
>>
>>714557328
((citation needed))

Show me where Trump has committed treason or carelessly mishandled tons of government information, or where he pays killer money to make people talk nice about him. I could go on and on but you're *hopefully* a troll or just retarded, doesn't matter, he's saving this country.
>>
>>714556399
yawn
>>
>>714557895
Are you trying to say he's going to be a bad president because he went through the same process of gaining investors to build a business? Like what point are you even trying to make?

I don't think liberals know which way is up after this election, tbh.

Obama forced every to buy a product they may or may not have even wanted/had an immediate need for under penalty of law.

Trump used investor money to construct profitable hotels.

Explain how Trump is the "fascist" one again? How do liberals not realize what a joke they are to everyone around them?
>>
File: 1480952171766.jpg (36KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480952171766.jpg
36KB, 650x350px
>>714554111
>>
>>714558018
>dicky leaks

Question has been raised to the legitimacy of the content of the emails since they were obtained by hackers who wanted to influence our election.
>>
>>714556763
go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
>>714556872
blame whitey. oh wait you're serious?
let me laugh even harder.
>>
>>714554761
LERNIN DIN GET ME NOWERE NOHOW
>>
>>714557100
sure kid. y'all keep forgetting about the blacks.
>>
>>714557328
yawn.
>>
>>714557162
>implying anything's fucked royally
No, the only thing truthfully fucked the people of the United States of America. Everybody's so goddamn brainwashed and convinced, set in their ways until their phone/TV lights up to tell them how to think.

He's just a president, Hillary's just a person and nothing is as fucked as ANYONE wants to believe. The only thing fucked is Americans.
>>
>>714557895

You want to get mad at the guy for using existing loopholes in the already over-regulated tax law to spend his money and grow his business instead of give it away where most of it is flushed down the toilet?

Do you actually, for one moment, think the government could provide more people with work than Trump was able to by spending that money on building hotels? If so, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>714558226
>treason
Don't act like you actually give a fuck

>"Hillary is a nasty woman and needs to be locked up"
>wins election
>"she is a good person and we owe her a great debt of gratitude for her services to our country"

And now he's actually considering someone who was found GUILTY of mishandling classified documents for Secretary of State. Fuck, Petraeus would actually have to report to Trump as his parole officer... but something tells me you're not bitching about that.

Neither Trump, nor you minions have any deep convictions whatsoever.
>>
File: react rich press.jpg (46KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
react rich press.jpg
46KB, 480x339px
>>714553959
>>
>>714558424
bitter tears?
try bleach!
>>
>>714558424
Not one person in the democratic party has come out once to say they are fake or fabricated. The only thing they've said is that "it's bad because they were stolen." Get fucking real man. If they were fake every channel on television would've been saying it especially after CNN was caught colluding with the Hillary campaign they would've had a field day with the story.

You're a fucking shill and a half to keep trying to keep up that pathetic narrative honestly
>>
>>714556763
Fuck off
>>
>>714553959
Actually Hillary won more working class votes and most working class people just didn't vote cause her policies were boring establishment bs.

> Going to college doesn't = smart, for many it just means daddy had enough money to pay for you to learn buzzwords in business school
>>
>>714558424
Well thats obvious, I think them having access to this information and witnessing the Hilldog getting it in with her campaign and propaganda, while trump was self funding with around half of the $ Clinton pushed on her campaign, they would feel the need to do something. But legitimate or not there is some degree of truth to them that makes them relevant
>>
>>714558695
Shit quality trolling, don't start your tangents with telling a person they don't care about serious law violations.
>>
>>714557980
>extremely intellectual
Another super genius I see
>>
>>714557328
really? everything?

let me know when he starts funding ISIS and kicks off world war three over some fake russian bullshit

>>714558424
>everyone and everything I dont like is ussian hackers

get tucked faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqKkWFYL7FY
>>
>>714559001
You dont, fuck off. Or rather you you're very selective about the violations you pretend to care about, as long as it's a Democrat who's doing the violating.
>>
>>714553959
Is it the amount of education that mattered, or the level of involvement with academic culture?

College campuses are... some might say "excessively" progressive. There are few to no conservative groups of clubs in US colleges and universities, and those that try to form are often collectively denigrated. Progressive/Liberal/Democrat leanings might be a result of adherence to college culture and peer expectations than because of objective benefit.

Is it stupidity, or a different set of priorities?

College students and staff tend to focus on social justice, equity, and safety. They believe that those with power have a duty to exercise that power for the good of all, even if some don't want it. Those with wealth should offer assistance to those without, and military might should be used to establish peace and prosperity in war-torn or under-developed nations.

Working class tend to focus on personal wealth and independence from oversight. They want the freedom to do as they will on their own property without having to jump through hoops of licenses and permissions and fees, and military might should focus on maintaining stability, and reducing crime or public danger.
>>
>>714557980
>claims to have high intellect
>votes for wasted 3rd party vote, knowing there's not a snowball's chance in hell of victory
>intellect 2016
>>
>>714559238
CANT

CUCK

THE

TUCK
>>
>>714553959
>You'd have to be dumb to vote for Trump.
>From the Pew Research Center: those with a college degree voted for Clinton by a 9-point margin; those without a college degree voted for Trump by an 8-point margin. The less education a voter had, the more likely they were to vote for Trump.
>C'mon stupid people, tell us why you voted for a lying con artist who hates you.
>>714553959

go fuck yourself. vote is over. No one cares now about trump or Hillary... don't live in the past retard!
>>
>>714556145
>>714556992
>>714558479
I didn't say anything at all against books or learning. I said college indoctrinates people.

The fact that you three parrot your liberal teachers only proves the point. No reasonable person who actually thinks for a moment would deny that colleges in America have a leftist bias.
>>
>>714559417
tinfoil hatting like a motherfucker

>someone points out Hillary breaking the law MUST be that they only care about democrats and otherwise always ignore law violations in every other situation

wew lad
>>
>>714558695
>>714559417
"Considering" is the strong word in your argument, and it's not a good one. When you work in a corrupted government shockingly he will come across bad people and use them for his own better purposes, and to fix corruption will not occur in one day. "Draining the swamp" is ambitious and everyone knows it, but that hasn't stopped literally every president ever from being ambitious nor will it ever.

Don't make it a Democratic thing, I choose no side. I choose the person I believe in more. You have a massive, massive stick up your ass and I'm so sorry you have to be so butthurt. Maybe go cry some more about how I hate federal laws and Democrats, when it is entirely baseless. <3
>>
>>714559508
Aaaaand /thread
>>
>>714559238
Sick burn at the end, that sparkly eyed faggot got wrecked
>>
>>714559238
>get tucked faggot

>dumb enough to believe fox news propagandists.
>>
>>714557672
Horee sheet! I don't trust the source and will look more into it later but if that's true then damn man. Haha
>>
>>714559841
>considering is a strong word
"Lock her up" was one of the main staples of his campaign, you fucking dipshit. Yes, I think "considering" a man who was found guilty of the same shit for secretary of state reveals how utterly disingenuous Trump is.

>draining the swamp is ambitious
Anon... HE'S DOING THE OPPOSITE

>I choose no side
Anything else you'd like to lie about?
>>
>>714553959
OP, OP, can't you see, sometimes your bait hypnotizes me, and i just love your faggot ways, i guess that's why your dad is black and you're so gay.
>>
>>714560234
>le media propaganda
Thats a scene of actual journalism retard, go back to whatever website is accusing people of being nazis over a tweet
>>
>>714560234
Go back to watching the "real" journalists, good ol steve colbert and the new ethnically diverse guy
>>
>>714553959
>From the Pew Research Center: those with a college degree voted for Clinton by a 9-point margin; those without a college degree voted for Trump by an 8-point margin. The less education a voter had, the more likely they were to vote for Trump.

You mean degrees in Feminism, Gender Studies, Black Studies, [Inset here] Studies? Those kind of degrees?
>>
File: 1431613631361.jpg (54KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1431613631361.jpg
54KB, 500x665px
>>714560356
>mfw the butthurt
Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America. I'm fine with that, he will make mistakes. You're not fine with it. It's cool dude. Anybody with a brain could piece together that I meant choosing a political party, you just can't see past the butthurt.
>but u votud fur trump u republcn u hat democrts
>b-but annon he work wit bad people
Yeah, but he's saving jobs and kicking ass before he gets into the White House. Seems fine to me. You don't agree. That's cool man. Learn breathing exercises or start smoking some weed brah
>>
>>714560966
While I disagree with the implication that Democrat voters are more intelligent, professional degrees make up something like 70% of majors. Engineering and hard sciences like physics only make up like 5%, but only like 10% are social sciences.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
if you want a liberal white women to run your country why dont you stop bitching and move to germany,your crime and poverty(the only 2 things democrats have ever did for america) wont be missed
>>
>>714555839
So would Gary Johnson
>>
>>714561161
>he's saving jobs and kicking ads
Kek. He saved 800 jobs (lied and said it was 1100), and it was a deal they had in the works for a long time. Oh, and btw, the company will be getting some massive tax breaks, so the jobs will essentially be paid for by the taxpayer.

>he work wit bad people
He's surrounding himself with lobbyists, establishment politicians and Wall Street big shots who were partially responsible for the 2008 crash. #draintheswamp??
>>
>>714561161
>Yeah, but he's saving jobs and kicking ass

that you believe this, is really really sad.
>>
File: 1407428980417.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1407428980417.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>714561641
So you admitted he saved a bunch of jobs and is working with the same people that have been in or around office anyways? Man, you really activated my almonds with that.
>>
>>714556399
Keep up with the changing times? The times are changing, to right leaning populist movements. Your tone implies other countries lead by left leaners like Merkel are good and the future. The truth is those people had their shot, blew it, and the world is gagging and rejecting the liberal dick shoved down so many throats.
>>
>>714553959

Because I just want to see the whole world burn.
and Donald Trump is my Molotov Cocktail.
>>
>>714553959
The election was a month ago and you retards are still whining about it. KYS
>>
>>714556992
Holy shit underrated ylyl comedy gold.
>>
you are a pinhead
>>
>>714561641
>the jobs will be paid for by the taxypayer

Actually, no. Your bias is bleeding through every post. Not a single taxpayer is paying for the jobs that were saved. They're getting a tax break of a few million which will be mitigated by the cost of 800 unemployment claims (which WOULD HAVE cost the taxpayers more). There's literally no taxpayer money going to the company. I know you lazy faggots who think socialism is a thing want to pretend you're magically entitled to the company's money but you're just not.
>>
>>714561964
holy shit samefagging this hard
>>
>>714561812
>a bunch of jobs
The thing reeked of a political spectacle. He conveniently seals the deal right before his little victory rallies. Do you really think it's a good idea for corporations to now threaten to leave the country unless the president personally gives them exactly what they want (subsidies, tax breaks)? And who do you think pays for that? Grow the fuck up, man.
>>
>>714561715
It's also sad that we live in a world with the Internet and free news and you think that's a "belief", but eh, y'know.
>>
>>714556992
That's kinda true. Concentration of homosexuality on college campuses is MUCH higher.

Either college culture makes you a fag (possible), intelligence makes you a fag (unlikely), or gay people are much more interested in attending college (evident? because of art and drama programs?).
>>
>>714562313
Shhhhhh
Let the butthurt run its course bud.
>>
>>714562224
>literally no taxpayer money going to the company
I didn't say it was going directly to Carrier. So, do you actually think that we can give corporations massive tax breaks and subsidies and not rely on the taxpayer to balance it out? This is why the Congressional budget office estimates that Trump's tax plan will cost ~7-10 trillion in federal revenue over the next 10 years.
>>
>>714562224
>I know you lazy faggots who think socialism is a thing want to pretend you're magically entitled to the company's money but you're just not.
>Fails to grasp that the workers produce all of the company's profits and should therefore be entitled to the fruit of th company's labor

But seriously though are you retarded?
>>
>>714562712
If he reduces the budget by 1 trillion by cutting ss, medicare, medicaid, and military, that breaks even.
>>
>>714562313
bitch please. you're going to shit on the guy regardless of what he does. he saved jobs. jobs that put food on people's table and clothes on kids backs. you're going to dream up whatever worst case scenario you can when the reality is that companies like Apple are already making arrangements to move BACK TO the US. Apparently you're only going to be happy when every corporation has left the US and we have a lady president that caters to some dipshits wanting to be furry-fairies this week while people starve. Like you people don't even live in reality it shouldn't be a surprise no one takes your positions seriously.

In your mind it's totally ok for China to manipulate it's entire country's currency to remain competitive on a business-level but it's not ok for us to make a deal and give somebody a tax break in the US? Like how does that even make fucking sense in your head?
>>
>>714562712
You throw out estimations and what-ifs and act like an asshole, nobody cares, be quiet little one.
>>
>>714562795
I believe they have wages that fully cover that.

If they're unhappy with their wages, they're free to seek employment elsewhere.
>>
>>714562313
You say that as if corporations are spoiled children, all clinton wanted was some pocket change for these companies leaving. Either way arguing on immaginary futures is one of the mre retarded things in /b/

No president this past decade has been close to the shining image people expected or wanted from them. Untill Trump produces bad results, I dont really care what the headless chickings pitterpatter about.
>>
>>714562224
>a few million
Do you call 7 a few?
>>
File: 2009-Yamaha-V-Star950j.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2009-Yamaha-V-Star950j.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>714553959
>>
>>714563054
>whining about 7 million
>Obama increased the deficit by nearly 10 TRILLION with his dumbshit plans

wew lad
>>
>>714563054
The scale shifts a bit when you hit millions. I would say 7 qualifies as a few millions (in that it is relatively few millions) compared to, say, 40 million, which is the norm when titan-businesses get tax breaks.
>>
>>714562960

No, if a company paid a worker the exact amount that their labor was worth, the company would make no profit.

>"If they're unhappy with their wages, they're free to seek employment elsewhere."

They'll be doing the same work for a different boss.
>>
>>714563054
Thats a small loan
>>
>>714562712
Lol, you pretend like there'll be nothing that offsets it and compensates for his line of choices, you're so far up your ass you forgot what daylight looks like.
>>
>>714562946
Your post couldn't be any more devoid of content

>>714562954
>you're throwing out estimations and what ifs
No, the Congressional budget office is throwing out well-researched estimates.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>714563255
>fast food worker detected
>>
>>714563255
Semantics. The point is that the workers FEEL that their wages are worth their labor, not necessarily that they are, in an accounting sense.

A sort of "I'll give you $100 if you let me kick you in the nuts." Some will say yes, some will say no, depending on how they value their comfort or their need for money.

The point is they have the freedom to choose their work. If they feel their wages aren't competitive, they can look elsewhere, or change to a different industry. People aren't forced to work specific jobs by law, they're forced to work in general by necessity.
>>
>>714556581

"Polling" has lost much credibility. Also, Hillary was such a shit choice for democrats that many women either abstained from voting or voted Trump.

>create a fake map with "whatever" source at bottom. sad.
>>
File: 1429630227764.jpg (64KB, 625x454px) Image search: [Google]
1429630227764.jpg
64KB, 625x454px
>>714563468
It must be nice on your own planet dude, you should invite other people over sometimes. I bet you're a hit at parties.
>>
>>714563215
You realize these things add up right? Take into account the huge tax cuts in his tax plan, and the fact that we're bound to see corporate subsidies increase, given the gaggle of lobbyists he's appointing.

>>714563229
I'll concede this point
>>
>>714563493

If a faggot like you wants to continue to suck your upper managment's dick while you have no choice in how the company is ran, then have fun with that
>>
>>714554111
Trips is always the right one
>>
>>714563468
800 (minumum) jobs saved.

Each one of those employees pays at least 10k (minimum estimate) in taxes a year.

Net Gain: 8 Million Dollars
Tax Break given to Carrier: 7 Million

Net Gain: 1 Million

vs.

Axing 800 jobs:
-8 Million in taxes
Unemployment payments: -8 million in taxes (10k per employee per year,conservative estimate)

Net gain: -16 million in taxes per year

Again, you're going to shit on the guy regardless of any good he does. Explain how this was a fiscally BAD decision exactly? It's simple enough for a second grader to grasp for fuck's sake. I know you guys can't stand the truth but it's right there in front of you.
>>
>>714563745
Maybe if you applied yourself and climbed the corporate ladder instead of showing up 10 minutes late to work everyday looking like you just rolled out of bed, then you'd have a say in how things were run.
>>
>>714563601
Whiteface detected
>>
>>714553959
>those with a college degree voted for Clinton by a 9-point margin

Yeah, but having a college degree doesn't automatically make you smart. There are people who graduated with majors in Women's Studies and Feminist Theory, after all.

Also, I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump. I voted for Mighty Mouse.
>>
>>714563601

It doesn't matter what job or industry it is, having upper echelons of management make all the decisions while collecting most of the profits WHILE the workers actually do the labor is exploitative
>>
>>714563936
I fail to see how being white is an insult.

Being white is pretty goddamn awesome.
>>
>>714564002
So you have a problem with hierarchical systems?

You're gonna have a rough time with life, kid.
>>
Can anyone name one thing that the republicans have done for the common man? A single good thing, that's all. Of you cant, why are you republican? They want to take away freedom of religion and created the patriot act that allows them to spy on you. Rarely ever do you see a republican vote against a war even. Shit Rick Santorum hands out tobacco company checks right on the Senate floor.

"I may not be rich now but when I am, poor people like me better watch out"
>>
File: 1456456593472.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1456456593472.gif
2MB, 300x162px
>>714563909
THIS

People like >>714563468 will never find any positivity in his actions. Ignore them at all costs, FUCK YOU CTR, GO HATE AMERICA SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
>>714564182
Emancipation Proclamation.
>>
>>714556668
Except in STEM, degrees are basicallly handed out now.
>>
>>714563909

>one company
>still many jobs lost/"shipped"
>make Trump look good, which is the main reason that he "cares".
>oh, and...
>tax rates can change over years.
>unemployment pay changes.
>whatever.
>>
>>714564002
And without the incentive of massive profits most, if not all, investment and innovation would cease to exist.

Why the fuck would some guy risk a $20 million investment in a startup of there's no incentive for him to be rewarded for taking that gamble?

That's where you faggots can go fuck yourself. You feel entitled to shit that's not yours to begin with and cry "exploitation" whenever you don't get a cookie. How about you invent something new, creative, innovative that makes you a fortune and we'll see how quick you throw that bullshit socialist faggotry out the window because the tables have turned. Get real. There's a reason that it's mostly 18-20 year old college kids touting this dumb ass ideology. Because a good majority are lazy dumbfucks who have no idea how the real world works.
>>
>>714563909
I'm too lazy to break it down for you on a tablet, so check this article out... or don't, you're a lost cause anyway.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-carrier-deal-fraudulent-scam-528620
>>
>>714564174

I don't care about social hierarchy, nor specialization of labor. What I do have a problem with is that the actual producers of the company have no say in the company and easily are entitled to more than what measly wages they get now
>>
>>714564261
So something that happened over 100 years ago. That's all you can come up with
>>
>>714564334
Hope he keeps "looking good" and you keep coming up with bullshit, you make me feel incredibly happy with my intelligence and prowess. Thank you for existing CTR.
>>
>>714564326
I don't understand why I had to take English and History in my STEM major. More mathematics and applied sciences would have been MUCH more worthwhile than throwing money at that trash.
>>
>>714564334
>again ignoring any good the guy does because he saved 80% of the jobs instead of 100%

Are you for real right now?
Like you're just rambling and making no sense now. No one said taxes don't change or unemployment pay changes. I'm telling you to explain with those numbers how it was a fiscally bad decision on his part given the situation.

You're trying to derail and move the topic elsewhere because I showed what a massive idiot you are. Stop trying to save face and just learn from being wrong for fucks sake.
>>
>>714564381

You realize that by forcing people to work multiple, dead end jobs tend to hurt productivity and scientific achievement, right?

>"That's where you faggots can go fuck yourself. You feel entitled to shit that's not yours to begin with and cry "exploitation" whenever you don't get a cookie. "

Class cuck confirmed, have fun sucking your boss's dick!
>>
>>714553959
Trump could cure cancer, bring peace on Earth and cucks would still complain
>>
>>714564480
Yeah because you never have to put a formal plan into consideration. Just fix my computer, pleb
>>
>>714564839
Can you name something good trump has done?
>carrier deal was a disaster and opposite of what he said.
>"that are going to pay their fair share of taxes" gives tax break for threatening to leave of 7 million dollar
>>
>>714564779
Let's be honest. Ditch diggers and warehouse workers aren't going to invent or discover shit anyways.

Have fun being a worthless layabout, mooching off your parents, siblings, friends, and government until all your supports fall away and the realities of being an adult and having to work for a living set in.
>>
>>714564839
And Trump could SAY he cured cancer and brought peace on earth, and you bootlickers would believe him.
>>
>>714564779
No one's forcing ANYONE to work ANYWHERE.

You CHOOSE to apply for a job.
You CHOOSE to accept that job and agree to the wages it pays.

These are all choices that no one is forcing on you. Go sit in the woods and play with a fucking stick all day if you don't want to do it.

Don't come out of the woods when you're tired of playing with your stick and try to reach into the pocket of somebody who's been working all day because you feel entitled to food, clothing, or whatever else that person has. That's not how our country works and there's a reason places like Venezuela are crumbling hell holes to live in. Once you move out of the dorms you'll figure it out.
>>
>>714564861
I doubt very much that Classical Film and Literature 210 and American History 110 fundamentally changed my ability to plan.
>>
I'm an aussie and I don't care about america, but the whole world is enjoying watching you all sook about something of which you only have yourselves to blame. Chin up pleb factory after all everyone knows that all politicians are the same, they make all the same decisions the opposition would have made #puppets
>>
>>714564182
No one going to touch this?
>>
>>714553959

DEBATE OVER PIC RELEVANT
>>
>>714553959
Idiocracy.
>>
>>714553959
>implying intelligence is determined by whether you have a college degree or not
>implying that college students are always right about worldly issues
>>
File: indymap.jpg (108KB, 742x576px) Image search: [Google]
indymap.jpg
108KB, 742x576px
>>714565466
>>
>>714562946

So "special" Trumpster deals for all major companies that plan to move? wow. neat.
Yep, "some" unions are leaching mother fuckers, but the main reason that they exist, is to prevent owners/management from taking advantage of them. So, to keep profit margins "decent", jobs are sent to cheap labor countries, with little/no regs. So, who's going to sacrifice?
Everyone can't "win". "Trumps going to keep all the jobs here!" "Cool. So you're ok with taking a pay cut, benefits cut, and working more hours?"
"Ummm"
>>
>>714565590
Populations of blue states are much, much, much higher.
>>
File: redb.jpg (43KB, 485x290px) Image search: [Google]
redb.jpg
43KB, 485x290px
>>714556581

LOOK AT THIS PIC

OP IS RIGHT
>>
>>714565685
Well that's easy. If Trump penalizes companies that outsource with bad tariff and tax options, then they'll be more inclined to keep their domestic workforce happy.
>>
>>714565590
Wow, more useless maps that nobody gives a fuck about. Yeah, welfare and poorness is an issue in America. Wow, there's varying degrees of it? Wow, so impressed dude, holy shit, thanks for opening my eyes, really mean it bud, not being sarcastic at all, in no way.
>>
>>714565739
Yep the percentage would be higher if they had more people on welfare. So less people in blue states have to take welfare.
>>
>>714565220
>because you feel entitled to food, cl9thing, whatever...
Do you bitch and complain about corporate welfare? More of your tax dollars go to funding ridiculous subsidies for the filthy rich than social welfare. And it's also worth noting that the majority of people on welfare work.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/taxanalysts/2014/03/14/where-is-the-outrage-over-corporate-welfare/
>>
>>714565913
>>714565590
>>714565466
Trying awful hard, aren't you buddy?
>>
>>714565952
Butthurt the post. Data is data, but isn't it funny how when a social program gets cut in a red state, the welfare goes up?
>>
>>>/pol/102073818
>>
>>714564755

One company, that he made reference to many times when campaigning. So, who's next?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-08-15-45-59.png (188KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-08-15-45-59.png
188KB, 720x1280px
>>714566056
Not really. Just posted one pic and you guys start crying
>>
>>714555971
Got me there.
>>
>>714562795
Not how companies even can work. What would be the incentive for investing into the company if all profits go to the workers. It sounds nice, but without investors/shareholders (who, for the most part, don't make all that much unless they are a majority share holder), you don't even have a company.

That being said, I do agree that CEO's and the boards are making way more than they need to, to the detriment of workers
>>
>>714554511
>Ha Ha!!
>>
>>714566105
Seriously dude, thanks for opening my eyes to this serious issue. Democrats are infallible and Republicans are a bunch of crooks because of welfare percentages. It all makes sense now.

Just kidding, have fun swallowing your 4(8?) year pill, I'm gonna have a fucking blast dude
>>
>>714565928

>"If"
>>
>>714565685
You've yet to address how it was a fiscally bad deal when I put the numbers in front of you so as far as I'm concerned you're just another crybaby trying to shit on the guy.

If by "special Trumpster deals" (whatever gay bullshit you just made up) means keeping jobs in the US that feed families, clothe children, and pay for college and saving exponentially more in tax revenue than would have been lost had those companies moved overseas then, yes, do it for all companies idgaf.

It's really weird that you're trying to somehow argue it's BETTER for the world to send jobs overseas where they pay literal pennies and have to have fucking suicide nets around the building so employees don't an hero as opposed to keeping those same jobs here where people can work with some level of dignity.

Like the whole "burn this place down cus America sucks, duuude" phase usually ends after freshman year in high school so what the fuck's your excuse exactly?
>>
>>714554761
This guy gets it
>>
>>714565965
You're going by the value of the number of states, not the populations within them.

So 39% of blue states are welfare, but they have 5x the collective population of the red states. If they have the same percentage of welfare recipients, then they pay 5x more to those recipients than a given red state.

Red states are apparently 91% welfare receiving. However, collectively they have 1/5th the population, so if they have the same percentage of welfare recipients, they are paying 1/5th the volume of welfare.

Look at people, not states you idiot.
>>
File: 1479632898852.png (186KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479632898852.png
186KB, 434x425px
>>714553959
Go back to /leftypol/
>>
File: 1479637604495.jpg (57KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479637604495.jpg
57KB, 434x425px
>>714566433
>>
File: 1479670732675.jpg (118KB, 434x424px) Image search: [Google]
1479670732675.jpg
118KB, 434x424px
>>714566507
>>
File: 1479670051952.png (140KB, 443x519px) Image search: [Google]
1479670051952.png
140KB, 443x519px
>>714566557
>>
File: 1479630525123.jpg (41KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479630525123.jpg
41KB, 434x425px
>>
File: 1479630702813.jpg (53KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479630702813.jpg
53KB, 434x425px
>>
>>714566588
Faceboon? Is that facebook for niggers?
>>
File: 1479630814621.png (255KB, 608x548px) Image search: [Google]
1479630814621.png
255KB, 608x548px
>>
>>714556166
Alright then. That's one evil down. We did it.

Now we have a guy suing the EPA for climate change policies now taking over the EPA, A wrestler running small business policies, a creationist running education, and now goldman sachs, a huge deal for bernie and trump to take her down, now has members in the cabinet.

So, we stopped yet another lying corrupt politician from taking over and keeping everything the same.

Now how do we stop the twitter tantrum toupé from destroying civilisation as we know it?
>>
File: 1477217445784.jpg (48KB, 524x772px) Image search: [Google]
1477217445784.jpg
48KB, 524x772px
>>714553959
SOME SHITSKIN IS MAD BOOHO
>>
>>714566161
You faggots sound just as crazy as the far-right people building bunkers because "Obama's going to take our guns away!" only you've got your head too far up your own ass to see how fucking comical you all are. Almost like YOUR brand of lunacy isn't also batshit crazy. Get real.

If we're going to be objective here the guy's touched 1 company and come out with a net gain for the American citizens. Right now he's batting 1-1, it COULD change to 1-100 or it COULD change 1000-1000. Nobody can predict the future but RIGHT NOW he's 1-1. Just accept it and stop crying already you useless sacks of shit.
>>
>>714561573
he didnt stand a chance bro
>>
>>714565466
>Politifake
>>
>>714566376
You seem to be assuming that there's only one person who's shitting on Trump ITT.
>>
>>714566376

uhhh....Angry guy aren't ya? I'm just pointing out reality bud. In your third paragraph...never said "better". Owners, CEO's and management (often the go between owners and unions) care about profits. Thats it. Oh, grannies retirement fund, your 401k? right.
>>
>>714564480
a well rounded, liberal education. No worries man, I literally had to take PE. And I do most of my STEM degree online.
>>
>>714553959
I see you've been brainwashed by fake news.
Sorry you're such a massive disappointment.
>ignoring the fact that Hillary got the black vote and blacks are demonstrably less intelligent than whites
>ignoring the fact that colleges are indoctrination centers for "progressives" ie closested bigots
>>
>>714557489
HAHAHA, school us on how Trump will make any of things better than retard. Wow. You sure know politics though, boy you sure do...
>>
>>714556872
(You)
>>
>>714566105
Isn't it weird that dems will cry their entitled eyes out about red states receiving welfare but at the same time be pro-globalization (that ships jobs away and creates more welfare recipients)?

Like do you people not realize what massively retarded hypocrites you are? Just some food for thought.
>>
>>714554761
This. You're a fucking idiot if you think you learned only the shit you were conscious of and didn't pickup a few concepts that are warped which you aren't conscious of. Also, polls don't fucking matter retards. I doubt anyone in this thread was asked who they'd be voting for by any of the commonly looked to sources. They're all biased to their preferred candidate by a margin that is incalculable. Fuck off with your retarded bullshit. Politics is barely fucking relevant to any of us anyways. Baby bitches grabbing at straws and whining about semantics - the real world doesn't give 2 shits about your philosophical/political arguments because anyone who knows how to play devils advocate will have your head spinning with the circular logic of rhetoric. The only people who should give any fucks about who won or lost are people directly effected. That is, not myself, and probably not any of you either. /thread
>>
>>714566376

>clothe children

"Hey, why did the cost of clothes go up 300%?"
"To keep jobs in America of course!"
>>
>>714557672
>>http://alexanderhiggins.com
>>714557672

LOL seems legit
>>
>>714566353
Ok, let's go with your ideas. What have the republicans done for the common man in the last 50 years?
>>
File: 1479953081007.jpg (53KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1479953081007.jpg
53KB, 526x526px
>>714553959
Here you go, dipshit.
>>
>>714567248
Then nobody buys the clothes.

Economics brah. If a competitor offers a similar product at a lower cost, they'll lose business to the competitor. They'll be making less profit, surely, but they'll still be making profit if they just keep prices where they are.
>>
>>714553959
Let it go bro, let it go.
>>
>>714559508

Right, but this is a shitpost and no one is gonna read this, they will just counter with MUH HILLARY DID THIS THOGH
>>
>>714567022
>>714567035
>>714567086

Im not angry at all and all three of you just proved my point to a T. Explain exactly how it's better/positive/whatever to ship jobs overseas where they exploit child labor and pay workers pennies a day in sweatshops before they suicide themselves due to the working conditions versus keeping those companies and jobs here where people can live with dignity and provide food for their families? You can't. It's really weird how all three of you conveniently ignored that very real question and just tried to fall back on some corny sarcasm instead of facing the facts.
>>
When you boil it down, theres one thing i do know about Trump and his big win.
Trump is smarter than the shitlibs and the neocons.
His trolling of the media is Masterful.
So to call him dumb is just simply, not correct.
Not saying he's gonna be a great Prez either BUT he's smart.
It's tough for people to admit that.
>>
>>714567411
>>714567411
>>
>>714556145
Actually I put it together reading various books written by people likely banned from your college like Thomas Paine, and Nobel prize winning economist Milton Friedman. That and reading into the history of public provided schooling.
>>714556992
"book lernin is very worthwhile. Come on now cletus, remember when you showed me how to rebuild a carburetor? I know you didn't have a dad, that tragic accident and all, so where did you learn that? That's right, from that book your mom gave you for Christmas because you always admired Nascar racers
>>714558479
Now Bob Joe, refer back to cletus. You learned plumbing from Jack down the street. You just weren't interested in spending money to learn how to follow directions like they do in college

Friendly reminder, all those things you memorized in school were not discovered in a text book. No, they were written after their discovery. And most of those things were discovered by people who either never got a formal education, dropped out of it, or were, like in Darwins experience, shunned by academia
>>
>>714567140
>dems will cry their eyes out about people receiving welfare
Kek. Yeah, it's the Democrats who are always bitching and complaining about welfare and "the takers".
>>
>>714566394
You got a source for this?
>>
Fuck butt hurt libs. Fuck off already. You fucking lost. Although, your tears are delicious
>>
>>714567140
Have yet to meet an anti wellfare liberal... Conservatives however..
>>
File: IMG_4703.png (355KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4703.png
355KB, 640x1136px
>>714553959
Left one day:
Having a college degree doesn't make you smart

Left another day:
Having a college degree makes you smart
>>
>>714567510
You know communist countries exist right?
Why don't you move to China or Cuba if you're so sure they're the best way to live?
>>
>>714567510
Isn't the money taken away when they have to give all that wealth they might have earned to the government to enforce the wage equity?
>>
>>714553959
>Those with a college degree voted shillary by a 9-point margin
I would bet 100 dollars more than of those College "degrees" were liberal arts majors or tards from shit tier schools like strayer.
Most Liberal arts degrees don't mean shit
>even then Im being nice by saying 'most'
>>
>>714567284
Your question is intrinsically shitty, you make it sound like politicians should walk around neighborhoods, cleaning graffiti off walls and handing out gas money. They work on our fucking country which helps every single last one of us. Just the same as Democrats have done. Go fap to some cuck porn and Shillary posters.
>>
>>714567329
Actually Trump won the same amount of votes as previous republican candidates (despite population growth)

> Hillary was just uninspiring

> Offered no change which is something the working class sorely need

> At least Obama pretended to stand for change

> But we can sort that change out for ourselves with "$15" campaign and all the communisms baby
>>
>>714554761
You are dumb as fuck. Wtf do you think the pledge of alligiance is? You dont just say that shit just because, stupid mother fucker
>>
>>714567486
I linked you an article that makes a very good case for why it was a shit deal that sets a shitty precedent. But of course you didn't read it, and can only think in simplistic terms of "buh... but it's feedin the children"
>>
>>714553959
Well the thing is people with different education levels have different needs, those with low education are for example more worried that their job will go to another country. In my opinion trump has constantly been the lesser evil, not good on all fronts sure, but he is not the devil or laughs at war victims or says pokemon go to the polls. And to be honest I would just want to spite people who protest on the street making it so that people are late for work or and even kill people because of ambulances not getting around.
>>
>>714553959
Proof that people going to american colleges are all highly indoctrinated into the left wing marxist lie, fabricated by the jew.

Clinton is a psycho cunt with neurological disorders.

Trump is a greedy clown and a compulsive liar.
I'd still choose him without hesitation.

America is fucked no matter what.
>>
>>714567486

I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS "BETTER" DUMBFUCK! It will be extremely difficult to convince all companies to "take a cut" to keep jobs in the US. I AM ALL FOR IT. There will HAVE to be sacrifice and compromise.
>>
>>714567488
I'll admit it. He is smart, but he's monstrously self centred and won't listen to advice.
About a month before SHTF. hope you're stocked up on canned food.
>>
>>714567551
New York/Population
19.75 million (2014)

Arkansas/Population
2.966 million (2014)
>>
>>714567539
literally every one of these threads has some libtard faggot pointing out how more red states receive welfare. You idiots are really good at playing stupid when it benefits you. Why the fuck do you think that is, genius? Could it be because people like Hillary and her husband bankrupted the areas with shit deals like NAFTA maybe? Like how old are you to not remember that?
>>
File: 1480158762923.jpg (135KB, 1111x620px) Image search: [Google]
1480158762923.jpg
135KB, 1111x620px
>>714553959
>>
fml tin foil hat alert
>>
File: Cubano.jpg (213KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
Cubano.jpg
213KB, 901x889px
>>714567893
> Yup America is the world's most powerful economy and military

> Yet your living standards are worse than Cuba, the country you've been aggressively undermining for half a century.

> But oaths got y'all singing MURICA so loud you can't hear the capitalists picking your pockets
>>
File: image.gif (438KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
438KB, 500x376px
>>714553959
You lost
Deal with it
>nigga still gon be yo prez fam
>>
>>714557328
Dude, a retard can't build a million bucks into a few BILLION dollars. If a retard could do some shit like that, there'd be a hell of a lot more billionaires.
>>
>>714567948
Alright, now explain the rest of the 48 states in comparison and the percentages or show an actually source instead of assuming
>>
>>714567916
>but he is not the devil or laughs at war victims

He called McCain a pussy for being a prisoner of war.

>And to be honest I would just want to spite people who protest on the street

So basically you're proving OP's point.
>>
>>714556145
>>714556468
>>714556992
Instant butthurt from brainwashed faggots.
DEFEND THE SYSTEM.
TOLERATE NO CRITICISM.
DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1480084228172.jpg (44KB, 504x362px) Image search: [Google]
1480084228172.jpg
44KB, 504x362px
>>
>>714567943
So since it's "extremely difficult" i guess you think it shouldn't be done?

Sounds like Obama saying it was "impossible to bring those jobs back" yet Trump made him put his foot in his mouth by doing exactly that.

I'm not saying he's a saint, far from it, but the guy is doing good and an immense amount of people will just shit on him regardless and a good number of those same people are likely naive college kids camped out in a dorm that don't even work anyway.
>>
>>714567788
So no examples got it.
>>
>>714568114
Uhh, have you seen Cuba? It's kind of a shithole. I don't know why you think Cuba has a higher standard of living. I honestly cannot fathom.
>>
File: comfycubanbed.jpg (47KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
comfycubanbed.jpg
47KB, 604x403px
>>714568114
Cool story, move to Cuba then.
Not like it's actually a shithole or anything right?
Those celebrating Cubans were just rich assholes and they burried castro in a secret location because the mourners would be sadder if they had to see the body, not because they'd riot.
>>
>>714567976
NAFTA was a shit deal and the only reason Clinton abandoned the TPP was because of political pressure from Sanders. Happy? I fucking hate Clinton.

I believe the main reason why those statistics are often brought up in these threads is because of some Republicunt whining about Jamal and his food stamps.
>>
>>714559508
Great point. Ive been saying liberal policies suit the educated better and its not a matter of intelligence but ima steal your shit.

Seriously though, im thoroughly ashamed to be liberal because most of my friends got on the political bandwagon and theyre teaming up to have their call out sessions and their unbelievable inability to grasp bigger pictures and understand the other side all while talking about how stupid and ignorant conservatives are.

Im gonna be that guy and say "lol i studied political science" and my face is buried in my palms when listening to them talk about their movements and issues.

But you nailed it, its more of a club and "what my peers are all into" than it is a "im smarter so im right" thing.

Same goes for conservatives by the way you dont win a thing. 99% of people are terribly misinformed yet cant get off their high horses.
>>
>>714567976
Could it also be because capitalism gutted those areas and the republicans don't provide any safety net.

The solution to capitalism fucking the south isn't more capitalism you reactionary fuck

> Also conservatives are still liberals y'all just argue about how best to run capitalism
>>
>>714553959
Implying that a college education is a good thing.
>>
So based on his post, OP must have voted for Trump and is in denial..
>>
>>714556593
Incoherent much? What were Trump's logical arguments? Mexicans...bad! Wall...good! hillary...bad! Lock her up...good! Muslims...bad. Religious registration...good! Those aren't arguments, they're populist appeals to people's fear and anger.
>>
>>714568315
I do agree that an economic safety net is good thing.
>>
>>714567751
Seemed to be that way when I was in Vietnam. Was pretty clear that wage inequality was more extreme than capitalist countries. Easy to see that everyone had equal wages (ie very little) except the government.
>>
File: Choice 2.jpg (9KB, 320x204px) Image search: [Google]
Choice 2.jpg
9KB, 320x204px
>>714568296
Execpt from it has a better healthcare and education system than your shithole
>>714568302
Or we could build on the successes of Cuba so everyone gets to have basic necessities like education and healthcare?

> Also I live somewhere with free healthcare already not so unlucky as to be born in the states and brainwashed.
>>
All a college education proves is you know how to waste money on useless shit. Save your money and go to a trade school.
>>
>>714568285

I really hope his plan is realistic, solid, and works out. I really do. Because if not. Misery.
>>
>>714568304
Great Strawman.

Keep it up kid.
>>
>>714553959
get cucked
>>
Holy shit, you libtards fucking lost....get over it already
>>
>>714553959
College brainwashes you into being a jew cuck, of course they vote for the jewess, you fucking stupid cuck fuck off
>>
File: YPGkillFashforGondor.jpg (32KB, 475x395px) Image search: [Google]
YPGkillFashforGondor.jpg
32KB, 475x395px
>>714567751
None of that state capitalist noise. Get the workers to own the means of their own production in co-operatives.

> The era of stalinism is over

> Time for Rojava style democratic confedralism
>>
>>714568632
You don't know what a strawman is. I directly addressed your point, kid.
>>
>>714568315
Hi, actual poor person here.
I make 14 dollars an hour.
If you raise the minimum wage up to 15 you effectively negate all the hard work I did to earn my 14 dollars an hour.
You put me on minimum wage and put a strain on businesses making it harder for me to find a job anywhere else in the future.
That means companies don't have to be fair to me, I won't have any choice but to accept their conditions.
In short.
You're a fucking asshole.
>>
>>714568668
They are simply proving how much of a crybaby they all are. Even with the recounts which by the way have shown more votes in Trumps favor they still have to cry. Somebody just needs to whip them all like children who misbehave should be.
>>
File: 1478978348947.jpg (49KB, 354x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478978348947.jpg
49KB, 354x387px
>People trained academically in Leftist-dominated institutions tend to vote Left

Shocking.
>>
>>714567284
Kept Hilary from being president for one thing
>>
>>714568274
democrats were never actually ahead on election day..... O.o? i watched the polls when they went live. At not point was the electoral vote in her favor
>>
>>714568572
Cuba is a hellhole.
Move there and find out.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>714568910
>>
>>714568315
>Hey guys look at this picture where Socialism kinda works (but not really) in a country of 6 million people as long as everyone bends over and gets cucked

>This would totally work for a country of 320 million people with differing ideas/goals/values and a landmass 100 times the size..right? Right?
>>
>>714568743

Enjoy your union, working-class job while you have it bubba.
>>
>>714568208
The percentage

US States Population and Ranking
State Population Ranking Population Census Data: 2013
California 1 38,332,521 (Unemployment 6.3%)
Texas 2 26,448,193 (Unemployment 4.2%)
New York 3 19,651,127 (Unemployment 5.7%)
Florida 4 19,552,860 (Unemployment 5.6%)

North Dakota 48 723,393 (Unemployment 3.1%)
(Skip DC)
Vermont 50 626,630 (Unemployment 3.6%)
Wyoming 51 582,658 (Unemployment 4.1%)

Google it you mook. Red states have lower populations, but I'm being GENEROUS when I say unemployment always hovers within the same general range. Red states seems to favor lower unemployment rates, therefore less welfare, but assuming they're the SAME, red states have a vastly smaller population, and so pay out less to welfare.
>>
>>714553959
tell me why you voted for a criminal
>>
Being a Hillary voter means you intrinsically believe the horseshit put out by the media.

Only closed-minded low-IQ fork-and-spoon-operators believe media lies, hype and spin.
>>
>>714568948
Hillary is a glorifed republican but the people chose has over trump
>>
>>714553959
Statistics are just lies you believe in. There are too many compounding factors to say so plainly that uneducated people voted for Trump. And also, people who are on there second, third, or later years of education may not have the degree they seek, but are far from uneducated.
>>
>>714568502
Get a load of this shill faggot oversimplifying and warping what the guy said to make his position sound at all logical.

You're going to have a tough time these next 4 years, Paco. Buckle up. :^)
>>
>>714554111
digits comfirm it. fuck off op
>>
File: Unionise.jpg (36KB, 570x622px) Image search: [Google]
Unionise.jpg
36KB, 570x622px
>>714568880
The $15 campaign is lead by actual poor people, the fastest growing cities in the US have the highest minimum wages.

> The poor spend a higher proportion of their wages on the economy

> How does you getting paid more undermine your previous work, that's a logical non-sequitur

> Don't let businesses tell you that what's in your interest is in your's they are explotative fuckers. Your just a factory machine to them, a replaceable part to be used for profit.
>>
>>714569105
Your unemployment rate doesn't mean shit when comparing to welfare. Lots of people work a full time job and still need some form of assistance like Wal-Mart workers
>>
File: _50284028_man_afp.jpg (18KB, 304x379px) Image search: [Google]
_50284028_man_afp.jpg
18KB, 304x379px
>>714568315
>The solution to capitalism fucking the south isn't more capitalism you reactionary fuck
The Republican plan to keep from losing jobs to Mexico and Asian 6-year-olds is to underbid them for labor rates, taxes and environmental regulations
Just think: If it weren't for the EPA and the Superfund, maybe Union Carbide would have built that plant in Ohio instead of Bhopal!
>>
>>714568167
Except when his father died and he inherited the Trump Hotel chain.

That's a pretty easy way to turn a million into a few billion.
>>
>>714568274
that's a good one
demotards are so fucking stupid
literally the only legitimate study that was ever conducted on which party is more intelligent and college-educated PROVED that it was Republicans
-ironically, that study was funded by Democrats and took place over many decades and they didn't even realize that this data was indirectly being taken
>>
>>714568114
>employment rate statistic
Lol of course they'd go at that. because its not against the law to be a lazy welfare collecting nigger in cuba or anything. seriously being unemployed in a communist country is like impossible bc the logic. We can dig a ditch with 1 guy in a backhoe in an hour or we can give 1000 guys spoons and have them dig it in 1 hour. low unemployment =/= efficient economics
>>
>>714568908
This, coming from someone who voted for a guy who cried about the entire election being rigged, simply because he thought it wasn't going his way. And I have no reason to believe that Republicans would be acting any different; in fact, they pretty much warned everyone that they were going to throw a giant hissy fit.
>>
>>714553959
Hey Hillary, tits or gtfo
>>
>>714553959
still butthurt after a whole month eh op?

how does it make you feel when trump said obama is helping him make his cabinet picks?
>>
>>714568222
No, he said he wasn't a hero because he got captured. Meaning he failed his mission.
>>
>>714568908
Right, all the pissing and moaning that came from the right when Obama went back to back that didn't happen.

What the fuck did you expect American society is full of fucking whiners on both sides of the political spectrum
>>
>>714559508
Social justice and safety are female brained ideas.
Which should never be a focus.

Better if all of the universities burned down with every sjw in them scalding in their own juices.
>>
>>714569232
"Their," not "there." Damn speech to text.
>>
>>714569325
Not sure why i bothered just calling out the unemployment stat. Honestly they're a fucking communist country. If you think those stats are true you should go to china where its just so much better because they lie about their statistics.
>>
I didn't vote for either of them. That being said, you ask "why you voted for a lying con artist"? It's because the other plausible option was a lying con artists.
>>
File: IMG_4312.jpg (17KB, 221x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4312.jpg
17KB, 221x237px
>>714555887
Check- oh wait, you fucked it up.

Just like the whole country. Lolololololol
>>
File: Wage Slave.png (151KB, 1000x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Wage Slave.png
151KB, 1000x1488px
>>714569259
Or you know workers organise internationally and stop capitalists from fucking them.

> Oh great Ohio being covered in toxic chemicals due to 0 regulations

> Wouldn't that be great
>>
>>714569303
I know exactly what you are talking about.
It's always humorous here when a libtard comes and posts false propaganda.
Everyone knows Republicans are the smart ones.
Just look at who the libtards need to bus-in and suck up to in order to get their votes.
There's the best proof right there--common sense.
>>
>>714569240
> Don't let businesses tell you that what's in your interest is in your's they are explotative fuckers. Your just a factory machine to them, a replaceable part to be used for profit.

This multi billion dollar companies don't give a flying shit about their employees.
>>
>>714569240
It's pretty simple really. All you do when you raise the minimum wage is lower the value of the dollar. The only people who support higher minimum wage are idiots.
Let me break it down.
Right now I make a good amount over minimum wage.
If you raise the minimum wage, everyone with a job will make at least what I make.
Meaning the value of what I earn aka the buying potential of each dollar goes down.
>>
File: 1479415429016.jpg (162KB, 750x996px) Image search: [Google]
1479415429016.jpg
162KB, 750x996px
>>714553959

So how were those refreshments?
>>
File: Bucky likes FALC.jpg (59KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
Bucky likes FALC.jpg
59KB, 432x403px
>>714569325
> Because there isn't any pointless bureaucracy in late capitalism
>>
>>714568572
I don't think free but poor healthcare (Cuban hospitals are filthy, have poor/outdated equipment, and undertrained staff) and a better literacy rate makes up for the fact that clean water and electricity are a rare luxury in Cuba.
>>
File: Inefficient Caps.jpg (62KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
Inefficient Caps.jpg
62KB, 480x473px
>>714569632
>>
>>714569431
Actually it was my younger brother posting, he's so stupid!!!!! lol
>sweating intensely
>>
File: 1444401784264.jpg (117KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444401784264.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>714568167
>Dude, a retard can't build a million bucks into a few BILLION dollars.
Go watch video of him from the 80's.
It's like it's not even the same guy.
He didn't speak on a fourth grade reading level in sentences that wandered off into the corner, chasing their own tails.
Oh, and he was a liberal back then, and an ardent Clinton supporter.
He's either been replaced by a lizard-man alien doppelganger, or maybe (just maybe) he went senile sometime in his 60's.
>>
File: 1479079336527.gif (2MB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479079336527.gif
2MB, 400x340px
>>714569599
>>
>>714569259

>the unions.
>>
>>714564182
Still no answer for this? Why could anyone possibly be republican when they don't help the common man and fearmonger every issue? Yet conservatives are supposed to be the ones who think without emotion...
>>
>>714559508
>is it stupidity, or a different set of priorities?
Pro tip, it's stupidity.
>>
>>714569663
> Except Cuba has similar life expectancy and better doctor to patient ratios than the US

> Also world leader in some medicine research areas.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.