[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my best friends younger sister just sent me a Snapchat of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 7

File: 1480201102084.jpg (452KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1480201102084.jpg
452KB, 1280x1707px
So my best friends younger sister just sent me a Snapchat of her pussy and I'm not sure what to do about it. She's probably drunk, but the last time I saw her I felt a little sexual tension. She compliments me on how great I look sometimes. The only problem is I've known her since she was like 10 years old. She's in her 20's now but his family is honestly like a second family to me. It feels a little weird.

What to do??
>>
Start a relationship for fucks sake you autismo
>>
Bumping for advice
>>
>>714514569
She's got a really small dick. I'd still fuck her tho tbh
>>
Her pussy? Fuck her !
>>
>>714514695
I'd be a little pissed if my best friend started dating my sister
>>
>>714514569
Sex can ruin everything, happened to me..
But it's sex, so it's worth it
>>
>>714514569
She wants to fuck dumbass. So fuck her.
>>
>>714514775
I would enjoy fucking her but I've known her since she was a child. I'm not that much older but I just think of her as my buddies little sis. Feels weird
>>
>>714514965
Betacuck alert. No balls
>>
>>714514868
>implying you control who your friend or your sister dates.

beta as fuck if you ask me.
>>
>>714514868
wouldnt that be good cause you already know the guy? youd rather a total streanger?
>>
>>714514918
I guess you're right. Like I've said, it just feels weird. Like shit could get uncomfortable
>>
>>714514868
You are stupid
>>
>>714515053
it'll stop feeling uncomfortable once your balls deep in the girl man.
>>
>>714514868
Got someone better in mind for her, anon?
>>
>>714515053
The way you're bitching about this on 4chan makes me feel uncomfortable. Take the dick out of your ass, stick your tounge down her throat and eat her pussy for lunch. Then take her out to lunch. Or never call her again. But you gotta fuck her dude.
>>
>>714515020
I guess. Could be worse
>>
>>714515016
>beta as fuck if you ask me

thats really more of an alpha trait, your a faggot
>>
>>714515265
> you're.

beta cuck detected.
>>
If you're not comfortable fucking her right off, start something else. Is she pretty? How are her breasts? Take her out, get into "heavy petting," and see if she will take the lead that goes to sex.
>>
>>714515053
If you don't, someone else will. Are you going to stand for that? Some stranger taking your buddy's lil sister away when you know full well your intentions? You won't break her heart because you're vested in her family already. They trust you.
>>
>>714514569
Post her snapchat name so /b can go to work
>>
>>714514569
Lol that chicks clit is a bigger dick than what some guys have hahaha
>>
>>714514569
Dude how about the fact that she literally has a cock, is hirsute, and is obviously not white. Leave that shit alone anon.
>>
File: 1407353231268.png (103KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1407353231268.png
103KB, 200x200px
OP, are you sure that this guy is worth being ur best bud?
>>
>>714515388
Bigger than my dick by miles
>>
Just fuck her once and see where it goes, keep it a secret ! Just make sure both are on the same page
>>
>>714515196
Gotta
>>
>>714515358
You're such a gay.
>>
>>714514569
That chicks clit looks like it could get hard at any time
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Go 10 years back in time and fuck her right in the pussy
>>
OP here. Not her pic, saved it from another thread. It's starting to make more sense just to fuck her. I mean, she's the one laying it on heavily, I've been sort of ignoring her because of the whole second family thing.
>>
>>714515518
Femanon here. Suck a dick faggot.
>>
>>714514722
Kek
>>
>>714515265
>caring what others do
>alpha

Ayyy
>>
>>714515612
What about her brother? Fuck him, right? Fuck friendship! Gotta humor that puss.
>>
>>714514868
am I the only nigger that's gonna agree with this bitch?

Fuck you "beta" fags, there are practical reasons for this shit. Maybe you don't have younger sisters? I really am having a hard time seeing how you fucks come to the conclusion that this is a shitty position.
>>
>>714514569
if you have to ask you are hopeless
>>
>>714515735
Would you rather see her with the BBC?
>>
>>714515358
That's exactly it, though. You're suck a fucking douche, you can't see past the end of your dick. What if things end bad? Could ruin a second family he's invested in emotionally.
>>
>>714515725
If her brother is any kind of a friend he wouldn't get in the way and if they are as good of friends as he says they are it would probably be a welcomed thing. But knowing the beta cunt cucks walking around these days you're probably right. He'll be too much of a little bitch about it. He'll probably even unfriend on Facebook.
>>
>>714514569
just think of your sister while you fuck her friend
>>
>>714515725
they're adults... brother gets no say in who his sister gets railed by.

Op needs to get his fucking dick wet.

This whole "bro's before hoe's" phenomenon is getting out of hand.

A real friend wouldn't get pissed about you fucking their sister.
>>
>>714515439
Yea we've been through a lot, one of my oldest friends and all around good guy.
>>
>>714515816
It won't matter, if he's like an actual brother, he'll want what's best for her while maintaining his relationship with his best friend and that friend's family as a whole.

You just don't do shit like this. And if she starts dating a nigger, you hope that her family takes care of that shit and offer to help in any way you can. Fuck, if she was gonna anyway, it'd only be a matter of time before she did it while with OP anyway. Sisters aren't saints. And that's really the point, when you get to it.
>>
>>714515832
All I'm saying is, if the dude really likes her and she's sending him messages like that, who gives a fucking rats ass what his friend thinks. What he's gotta put his emotions on hold because some little bitch boy with a slut sister is putting out for his friend? Fuck that guy if that's the case
>>
>>714515942
then don't do it, OP, for real. This is easy.

You came here because you knew the right thing to do, and you knew /b/ would give you generally bad advice. Everyone saying to fuck her can't see past the tips of their own dicks.
>>
I would suck her dick
>>
>>714515937
Thank you. If your intentions are to start something serious with her anon then I don't see a problem with your friend knowing about it. However, if you just wanna fuck her brains out, best just keep it a secret.
>>
>>714516056
this is really all that matters.

some friend he must be if he doesn't want his sister and his best mate to be happy also.
>>
File: RareBoi.gif (42KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
RareBoi.gif
42KB, 112x112px
Talk it over with your friend. Don't mention the pussy snap. He doesn't need or want to know that.

But say that you two have a mutual thing and that you want to pursue it. Make it clear you won't pursue it without his accept
>>
>>714514569
fuck her in that pussy, how hard it can be xD
>>
>>714516056
OP doesn't seem to be in love with her or anything. If he was, I think the post would have been a lot different. Seems more like he's having a hard time not listening to his dick, not that he actually wants to marry her.
>>
>>714516088
Yea that's why I've been ignoring her for the most part. But a pussy pic at 3 am is pretty direct. I'm not sure how to go from here, whether I fuck her or not
>>
>>714516188
woah, who said anything about marriage?

you gotta fucking test drive the car before you put it in a garage.

same shit applies to women.
>>
>>714516160
I don't know guy code or whatever, but this. Definately this.
>>
>>714514569
Don't worry OP, let it go. Tyrone is next in line.
>>
>>714516150
No, fuck that bullshit. There are lots of ways to be happy, and OP needs to find a different one.
>>
>>714516218
you send her a fucking pic of your dick right back.

probably with a little top hat on it because you're being a lil'bitch
>>
>>714516160
yet another 4chan user trying to get u cucked. Show him pics, say youll do it anyway but wantd to piss him off 1st
>>
Ask your friend
>>
>>714516280
you're so beta

bros before hoes is bullshit.

letting other dudes control who you are with is beyond beta...

that's some charlie level shit.
>>
>>714516218
If they are like family, just tell her that. Say your flattered, but not interested. You think of her like a sister.

Might hurt hurt a bit, but that's life. I've had to tell people similar things, and we've maintained great relationships that are more fruitful and emotionally engaging as a result.
>>
Any brother that is really that worried about their sisters sex life, ends up always being that one really fucking weird brother.
>>
>>714516218
You have two choices OP. Fuck her, or don't. Now, if you choose to fuck her, explain to your friend that you and his sister have a mutual thing and you wanted his blessings, if you don't want to fuck her, tell you friend that your sister is being a whore and needs to be put in check. How's that for tip of the dick? Fuck wad
>>
>>714516160

>without his accept

shame this ain't a YLYL
>>
>>714516506
Newfag here. What is YLYL?
>>
>>714516368
No, it's not bros before hoes at all. It's making conscious choices that are in the best interest of everyone involved.

If they are like family, and he wants to keep that family, and that's more important to him, he needs to account for that. The dick speaks loudly, and often clouds the vision of what we really want, and what really matters. In this situation, I don't know a more alpha approach than to be in control of my urges enough to say, "Nah, I'm good. This family relationship is worth more than a fuck that I can get anywhere."

You have such a skewed vision of what it mean to actually be an alpha. If a man doesn't fuck every piece of meat that comes his way, he's beta? No, there are good reasons not to fuck some people, pleb.
>>
>>714514569
I would just reply with something like "My phone cant recieve whatever picture you sent me. My phone has been acting up. And then pretend like you know nothing.
>>
>>714516661
>in the best interest of everyone involved

just occurred to me you might have thought I meant everyone *else* involved. Seeing as you can't basic English.

Just to be sure you understand my meaning, I mean everyone *including* OP. Because it's in his best interest too.
>>
>>714516661
But what if he can't get a fuck anywhere and this is his first and possibly only chance to feel a vagine on his cock?
>>
>>714516188
Yea pretty much this. I've been actively not giving her any attention because it doesn't feel right. The pic is what made me ask for advice, I can't just ignore it.
>>
>>714516588
Your Loss You Looser
>>
>>714516661
beta cuck confirmed.
>>
>>714516588
You Laugh You Lose

I always lose to silly grammar
>>
>>714516820
Thanx anon. More prepared for my degenerate adventures in 4chan
>>
>>714515735
I don't have a sister, but I also agree with this, to a point.

From my understanding, the whole "bros before hoes" cliché always pertained to two guys fighting for one girl, as in romantically. In this case, I don't see how that saying relates to OP's situation.

Now, as for OP dating/fucking his best mate's sister, that's a pretty touchy subject. Either he

a) Fuck's OP's sis who is clearly either leading him on (maybe she wants something in return for her giving herself up to OP) or wants something serious, which can in the long run possibly destroy the relationships he has with his second family (I.e. them not trusting him again if he causes things to go sour). Either way, this situation could go bad for OP.

Or

b) OP continues to ignore sister's lustful advances (like the true faggot that he is) and keeps all the trust that his second family has given to him.
>>
>>714516800
OP didn't comment on it, and everyone can get some pussy if they try. It's not that big of a deal, really.

>>714516826
right, you got me. some shitty child with no self control is so alpha. I wish I was like that.
>>
>>714516866
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
>>
>>714514868
You fucking lack common self and for that you shouldn't date your bf's younger sister.

You actually shouldn't date anyone so you won't be able to reproduce.
>>
>>714516963
>you spek fag and you shit all retard

welcome newfriend, and you're welcome
>>
>>714514569
>>714514695
im pretty sure that your friend is fine if the relationship is meant serious and it doesnt end as a one night stand
>>
>>714516946
see
>>714516963
>>
>>714516946
I feel ya fam. This may be a little girly but what if they're meant to be together though? Why not give love a chance? I was literally in this same position (only I had more respect for myself than to send slutty beev pics at 3am). The dude totally ditched me to kiss my brothers ass.
>>
Don't do it, it would be weird with your best friend. You're weighing up a fuck against your best friendship? What the fuck dude
>>
>>714514965
childhood buddies don't mean shit, everyone goes their own way after 20-25
>>
>>714517151
>what if they're meant to be together though

you have got to be fucking kidding me. Are we 5? There are no soul mates. Only people who make it work.

You don't give "love" a chance because it's not love. She texted a pussy pic while probably drunk, and he's not really that interested. Further, he could destroy something he values highly as a result of trying something with her.

If OP had said, "I've been in love for years, and never felt right. One day, after hanging out, she brushed my hand, and gave me a look, and I think I really want to give it a try, that I might me meant for this girl, yadda yadda" that would be different.
>>
God made sisters for brothers to practice fucking anyways
>>
>>714517361
their friendship probably wont last past the age of 30 anyways when the friend gets married and actually starts adulting/living his own life. dude needs to fuck that girl and give her what she wants.
>>
>>714517255
I'm not really actively pursuing her and making shit weird. I've been ignoring her for the sake of the friendship and such. But now I'm at a crossroad, such a direct action can't really be ignored so I have to do something
>>
>>714514569
OP just wanted to let you know your main picture made me gag. Last time I fucked a girl that slimy she gave me Chlamydia.
>>
>>714517478

nice try virgin everyone knows you've never been laid
>>
>>714517477
fuck her right in the pussy.

at least, snap her back a dick pic. let her take it from there.

you gotta at least return the favor, even if nothing comes of it.
>>
>>714517444
It may not, but it definitely won't if he pulls some shit.

I keep up with a lot of friends from when I was a kid. There's no reason not to try and make things last with people. Least of all that "it never lasts anyway."
>>
>>714514569
tell her she is obviously ovulating and the logical thing to do is dump a load into the back of her vagina
>>
>>714514569
If hes your best friend man the fuck up and directly tell/ask him about it.

By with holding this your a horrible friend.

But you can redeem yourself if you post her nudes.
>>
>takes picture of cock and balls
>uploads to 4chan
Maximum file size is 2mb
>>
>>714517803
#Winning
>>
>>714517803
this, total bill shine

>al;so, I'm platypus
>>
Jesus fucking Christ on a crispy cracker... it is just sex for fucks sake if both of you want it enjoy. It is not like you are donating a kidney or some shit.
>>
>>714517803
noone but faggots wants to see it anyways
>>
>>714517361
OP here. I mostly agree with you here. However the girl saying a similar thing happened to her is interesting
>>714517151
Did you just want to fuck and leave it at that? Maybe she's just interested in some fun. My only problem is how much is that fun going to cost. If she wants to have a relationship I'm sure that's the better outcome but that may not be the case.
How did you see it unfolding?
>>
>>714517707
Trips of truth has spoken!
>>
>>714514569
you wonna stay best friends with your mate dont, you dont care then fuck her simple
>>
>>714516160
>>714517707
theres no other response other than this if you actually value your friendship
>>
>>714517879
It's just sex tonight, but tomorrow if shit goes south I'm not going to have a best friend anymore. I'm not sure if its worth it.
>>
>>714514569
that's some kind of a monstervagina, plus she looks quite hairy, a lot of testosterone going on there... definitely not your friend's "little sister" anymore
>>
>>714514569
because you browse 4chan there is a good chance you're weird as fuck and will fuck up/sabotage the relationship somehow so it's not a good idea.

but you'll porably do it anyway because that's exactly what I'd do if my friend's hot sister came on to me
>>
>>714518249
actually now that i think about it... this is probably the most realistic thing here.
>>
>>714514569
Have to give her the dick, dude. I swear, fucking millennials, just a bunch of clueless, beta, emotional, faggots. They don't even know what a penis is for.
>>
>>714518089
it's not.
>>
Tell your bro straight up if you're interested. If not then just bang her on the side every once in a while. If your bud finds out tell him that she wanted to keep it on the low and that you're sorry you didn't tell him straight away.

Is she wife material OP? If i wasn't dating a girl and my best friend's sister was wife material I'd marry in a heartbeat. Going to be the dopest "family get togethers".
>>
>>714514569
She apparently just wants to fuck you. I would fuck her and see where it's going.
>>
>>714518249
>>714518408
That's one way to look at it. I generally post here when I want anonymous advice though. Otherwise a pretty normal dude. When I think about it there seems to be more negatives than positives.
The one positive is pussy
The many more negatives are the reason I'm not over there right now.
>>
>>714514569
Not even same aspect ratio liar
>>
>>714518693
idk.. i think they are pretty even ...

pros - pussy, possible relationship, she might feed you after.

cons - friend is pissy

actually, that isn't even close to even. I count less cons.
>>
Fuck it I'll reply.. Hope you're still here OP.
I'd say the only reason you should go with this, is if you can keep it a secret. Your bro aint gonna be happy about that shit, and it sounds like she isnt looking for a relationship since she suddenly snaps her fucking pussy out of nowhere.
I'd say go for a few fucks, maybe more than a few if you're good at hiding it. But other than that, there's plenty of other pussy, dont fuck up your friends family relationship. But fuck his sister.
>>
>>714518545
I wouldn't say wife material. She's a cool girl and all but I could hook up with cool girls anywhere. I guess I'm just not that interested. The pussy pic got me thinking but I think now it would be better to let it go and keep the friendship. Plus in the future I could hook up with her if that's how I feel later.
>>
>>714515832
>Could ruin a second family
You guys have really pussy families to be honest.
>>
>>714516914
Here's a tip, keep your fucking cancer out of 4chan, and google stuff instead. Don't ask for shit here like it's a fucking forum.
>>
Op has to be a virgin or a top tier troll.
>>
>>714519040
>Not hillbilly trash that fucks anything with a pulse regardless of any potential negative considerations
>Pussy families
I guess we'll just have to disagree. No one is stopping you from fucking your best friends little sister so please move on
>>
>>714519179
it is a fucking forum.

learn what "forum" means.

fucking sperg.
>>
>>714519204
Both maybe?
>>
>>714519247
It's a imageboard you newfag
>>
>>714515265
Sounds more like a maternal thing but hey, one anon's alpha is another anon's faggot
>>
>>714519210
legit
>>
>>714519279
which is a TYPE of FORUM.

jesus fucking christ your stupid is leaking.
>>
>>714519358
please don't derail this thread with your stupid.

Wait, what is the term "thread" really commonly used in association with? Oh, right, forums....
>>
>>714514569
Get sexual with her. Marry her. She is into you and you are already really cool with her family. If you don't, years from now when you have one failure after another, you will regret the "what if" of this situation.
>>
>>714519428
exactly. and it was derailed as soon as OP bitched out. which was like... a while ago and shit.
>>
>>714519486
wait, am I samefag?
>>
>>714519480
But I can be cool with another girls family. If I settle down nos with a girl I've known for over a decade I'll always be wondering what if. At least if shit goes sour with another chick I won't potentially lose a best friend
>>
File: 72xheu.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
72xheu.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>714519480
>this
>>
>>714515735

Yes, dumb nigger, go not have a family somewhere else.

If he feels like they're a second family a real marriage will make them literal family.
>>
>>714519810
Sure, I should fuck my sister, because we're not a real family until we're a real family.....
>>
>>714514722
I died
>>
>>714514965
>I would enjoy fucking her

There's your answer. What the fuck are you doing on /b/ when you have a hot chick sending you nudes who wants to fuck?
>>
>>714514569
Why not ask your friend if he's cool with it?
>>
>>714519867

>the point
>your head

No, moron, you should fuck your best friend's sister if she's also cool.
>>
>>714520077
Because if I decide not to do it I don't think he needs to know. He probably doesn't want to know she gets drunk and sends his best friend pussy pics at 3 am
>>
forward the pic to her brother
>>
>>714514569
you are a giant faggot. end thread.
>>
>>714520224
Not ask if you can fuck her. Ask him if he'd be cool with you dating her. He doesn't have to know you're going balls deep in his sister.
>>
>>714514569
post the pic you faggot with some of the relevant text before and after, we can tell you based on context what is going on
>>
>>714520388
Fair. I think I'll sleep on it
>>
>>714520436
>Snapchat
>>
>>714514569
Don't do it /b/ro, your relationship with your best friend is more important than his hoe sister. It's just gonna cause problems.
>>
>>714520579
then summarize what she said to the best of your memory

also who doesnt screenshot
>>
>>714520109
Sorry, I thought you were trolling, so I trolled back.

Don't be so honestly stupid, and this won't happen in the future.
>>
>>714520654
She said nothing. It came out of the blue which is why I assume she's drunk. I haven't responded yet because I'm not sure if I want to do anything about it.
>>
>>714520815
maybe it was a accidental send to someone with a name that appears right above or below you in her contacts?
>>
>>714520667

Why? Being honest and stupid gets people to tell you things like that. Arguing on the internet is always easier if the person you argue with believes you're stupid.
>>
>>714520940
I would have assumed so if there wasn't the sexual tension I mentioned earlier. Shes been saying I look great when she sees me, but I've been mostly ignoring her. Also she had just replayed a snap I sent out to everyone, she replayed it then sent a snap 30 seconds later.
>>
>>714514965
>>714514569
>>714515053
>>714515604
>>714515942
>>714516218
>>714516817
>>714517477
>>714518025

Do what Chandler did, just start shagging her on the reg and then when you get found out say it's "a serious relationship"
>>
>>714521131
Dude seriously do this
>>714521217
Your friend will be a bit pissed at first but then he'll realise that you're way better for her than anyone else because he obviously likes you since you're his friend!
>>
>>714521300

If he's truly a bro you should tell him as soon as possible. Hearing it straight from you before his sister lets the cat out of the bag will earn you huge respect, especially if you ask him to keep it quiet so when she does let it out he can play dumb.
>>
>>714520965
lol, fine, I'll address your actual opinion on the topic, from here:
>>714519810

So, because there's a small, very small chance that they might get married and have a happy life, he should jeopardize what he has?

Sure, if everything goes perfectly, and they end up together and married, maybe that's super ideal. But, if things go south (which is far more likely), he could lose a really good thing.

Fuck her and bet on forever. Smart.
>>
>>714521433
But what if I decide to do nothing, at least for now. I think him knowing wouldn't make anything better, if I decide to do something with her later then I can bring it up then. I'm just not sure if I should do anything at all. Him understanding isn't the issue, I'm sure he'll understand if it turns into a relationship. If she just wants to fuck and I go through with it and things get shitty then I can potentially lose a good friend
>>
>>714520815
Get more snaps
>>
>>714514569
Am I the only sane person here? It's obviously a post-op trans.

So of course fuck it OP, be a faggot.
>>
>>714521723
You're the only person that didn't read the thread. That's not the pic of op's girl.
>>
>>714514965
Then just fucking kill yourself or don't reproduce
>>
>>714521723
you virgin moron
>>
>>714521819
not recognizing a late thread troll

being this new
>>
File: 1476426362970.jpg (33KB, 406x402px) Image search: [Google]
1476426362970.jpg
33KB, 406x402px
>>714514569

>See's pussy doesn't know what to do.

Yup you belong here, my brother Anon.
>>
>>714521700

Excellent point. The question here becomes what is a start. If you value his friendship you should not be fucking her behind his back. He doesn't need to know you're dating till that becomes a real possibility.
>>
>>714521881
not realizing you will have a little baby bro 9 months from last night

being this cuck
>>
>>714521632
>So, because there's a small, very small chance that they might get married and have a happy life, he should jeopardize what he has?

Not exactly what I said. See >>714521962
>>
touch her in the pussy,, then run for president
>>
>>714521819
Better be a virgin than fucking a man with a carved hole.
>>
File: 1406370742756.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406370742756.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>714522724
oh gawd, you are still a moron

you stupid piece of shit, your mother probably has a bigger clit than that
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.