[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs has /b/ done? I have done lsd and mushrooms and weed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 13

File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 310x163px
What drugs has /b/ done?
I have done lsd and mushrooms and weed ofc and I geuss .1 of mdma but did not feel it
>>
>>714498642
Should I start with LSD or Shrooms?
>>
>>714498642
DOB,2CB,DOI,Meth.
ask anything
>>
>>714499467
I would says lsd because it's more welcoming if you would say. Most dealers just give you a tab and let you go on your way but try to get something along the lines of like 250 ugs firstly time
>>
>>714499536
How is a meth high?
>>
>>714499467
LSD. /thread
>>
>>714499682
Baby dose - feels like damn superhero
>>
Weed
Hash (same difference, honestly)
Pills. Pain pills, Xanax, all the Ritalin flavors. Vyvanse is the best. Period.
Opium
Heroin (the nose kind...whatever it's called)
Ecstasy
Molly...this was a while ago. I was told it was different from X. Afaik, its the MD part of MDMA (MA means methamphetamine...I think). But now I'm told it's all the same shit. Who knows.
Shrooms
Crystallized psilocybin in pills (not sure if that's right...Basically mushrooms in a pill)
LSD
2ci
2cb
Salvia back when it was legal in Illinois
>>
>>714499536
How many times you do meth? My friend got hooked on it after like 2-3 times
>>
>>714500189
How's salvia? Is it good? Like does the trip have visuala?
>>
>>714500558
Too many to count. It's just a matter of your will to use it for good or to be just another stupid junkie. But mb here in Russia Meth is kinda different.
>>
>>714500750

I lost my mind.

We were in my buddy's backyard, out of sight from the house and against his wooden fence so the neighbors couldn't see us. I hit the bowl and like 30 seconds(?) later I felt that I had become a fence post. Maybe I always was a fence post? Idk. But I just stood there with my back against the fence, standing completely still like a good fence post.

It wore off after like 5 minutes or so.

Doubt I had any visuals. I was too busy holding up the fence.
>>
>>714498642
ive been smoking weed for a few years now, i tried painkillers once for like 2 weeks. never felt the need to try anything else
>>
File: 1478059597312.gif (445KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1478059597312.gif
445KB, 500x372px
>>714501326
>Doubt I had any visuals. I was too busy holding up the fence.
>>
>>714501326
That sounds... Interesting...
Good job keeping the fence up.
>>
>>714501326
holy fuck
>>
File: 1436909608862.jpg (80KB, 638x779px) Image search: [Google]
1436909608862.jpg
80KB, 638x779px
Weed, coke, xanax, methadone, codine, lsd, 25-b/25-c, molly, mdma, meth (accident kek), ecstasy, salvia, mushrooms, and various pain killers.

Took care of depression the dank way. Now i don't feel anything m8.
>>
>>714500083
Took 3 pills thinking they were ecstasy, turned out it was meth. But that shit made me fuck my gf HARD. She came 6 times back to back and i came 3 kek.
>>
>>714501326
When i did salvia i was on my friends couch. I blacked out and was crawling through thus bix and when i got to the other side i was surrounded by 5 people. Pure white no face, didnt talk just walked. Salvia made me trio the hardest ever. Thats the first time ive blacked out on psychedelics and got sent to a different dimension. Shit was dank
>>
>>714499467
You can control lsd better. Shrooms are harder to control the direction of the trip. Lsd is more stimulating of the two. Shrooms are more mystic and revealing, eith visuals more warpy in nature. Lsd is more sharp in clarity, and has more scenery splicing, electric colors, and gemetric fractalizing going on. Kaleidoscopes.
>>
>>714501326
underrated post

perfect punchline
>>
>>714503884
Dosage definantly is a huge influence on your trips. Some say heavy doses are easier because it will wipe your ego away to nothing. But if you arent ready for something like that a high dose can be utterly terrifying. You really only learn stuff about yourself from the scary trips though.
>>
LSD, shrooms, dxm, weed, vicodin, mdma. idfk
>>
just coming off 125 ug eth-lad, weird shit. acid would have made for a small headfuck with pretty lights at <200, eth-lad got me stuck in an introspective headtrip melting into my comfy bed. but i'm fried happy now, and somewhat reconnected to life.

say yes to life. i love you guys.
>>
>>714500189
4-aco-dmt is pretty much exactly like shrooms and comes in crystal form. Isolating psilocybin and psilocin individually is difficult when trying to make good crystal extracts. Possible but difficult. X is a mixture of drugs with methylenedioxymethylamphetamine as the staple ingredient. Molly is supposedly the pure form of mdma.
>>
DMT
Mushrooms
LSD
MDMA
xanax
klonopin
ambien
oxycodone
hydrocodone
morphine
weed
alcohol
that's all that's coming to mind
>>
I've tried around 50 legal/illegal drugs. Dozens are psychiatric medications to deal with schizophrenia and obsessive thoughts OCD. And the typical illegals (weed, shrooms, coke, etc)
>>
>>714505456
oh yea recently tried coke too
6/10 it's alright
>>
meth
adderall
ritalin
acid
4-aco-dmt
al-lad
1p-lsd
ephedrine
oxycodone
oxycontin
dxm
diphenhydramine
ketamine
deschloroketamine
mdma
ecstasy pills
mda
random bathsalt mdma rc
methylone
>>
>>714505529
Id list them but I'm on my phone
>>
>>714498642
>used to smoke weed for years (won't touch it now)
>do mdma every weekend at clubs/raves for the past 2-3 years
>tried codeine once, it sucked
>salvia twice, never again
>>
>>714498642
MDMA
2cb
2ci
4-ACO-DMT
LSD
Weed
>>
tons of weed growing up, not much now
coke bout once a month
molly couple times a year
acid once every few years
mushrooms not since college, 2 bad trips I'm done tho i kinda want to try micro-dosing
Ecstasy
DMT
2Ci
Probably fake opium lol
xanax
nitrous
adderall, concerta, ritalin, dexadrine
salvia <-- shit is wack

feel like I'm forgetting something

would like to try mescaline but never been around it
>>
File: NotFbi.png (86KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
NotFbi.png
86KB, 283x283px
>>714505663
my friend said he could give me some ritalin
what's it like recreationally? also there's gabapentin, what's that like? Might be taking 300 mgs soon
>>
>>714501326
narration appreciated.
quality post.
>>
>>714506208

ritalin feels the same as adderall to me. upper, little jittery but fun
>>
File: Spongebob.jpg (15KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob.jpg
15KB, 235x212px
>>714506325
does it still fuck your sleep and appetite over?
i love adderall but that side effect makes me hate it
>>
>>714500750

Salvia is the worst man. You do trip super hard for a few minutes, more disassociative than visual, like a very strong daydream.

The physical feeling I hate which is why I only did it a few times, always felt like I was covered in a bunch of pine needles if that makes sense.
>>
>>714506208
I was legit prescribed it years ago... was probably around 22 at the time.
I get some people have fun on it, but for me it FUCKED up my thinking, I cannot BELIEVE little kids are forced to take this shit. Tried it for a month, I consider it the devil now. I don't even know how to describe it other than it made me mad, and gave me very rigid, black and white thinking which I did not enjoy.
>>
>>714498642
lsd is 10/10. best drug out there.
>>
>>714506520

i never had that problem, but I also only do the shit once in a while and in average dosage.

never been much of a pill guy
>>
seems like a perfect place to ask this. Ive wanted to try shroom forever, but we get randoms at work. would any component of them show up in a piss test? i keep getting mixed answers in my research.
>>
>>714506737
yes
>>
File: IMG_1454.png (557KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1454.png
557KB, 1500x1500px
>>714498642
Memes for days
>>
I've never done any drug before except beer and vodka. However, I would LOVE to try Ketamine.
>>
>>714500750
I didn't have a good time, but I think I learned in hindsight is that you're supposed to take a VERY small hit. I was in my early 20's then and the "cool" thing to do was take a huge whopping toke, and it just made me confused as shit for a few minutes.
Confused. Everything makes sense, but nothing makes sense. And when you're sober again, you realize how everything you were thinking before made absolutely no sense.
>>
>>714498642
Caffeine
Ibuprofen
Acetaminophen
Aspirin
Ranitidine
Diphenhydramine
Calcium Carbonate
Cetrizine HCl
Psuedoephedrine HCl
>>
>>714498642
Alcohol
Pot
Hash
Opium
LSD
Meth
Ludes
Mescaline
Coke
Some other prescription meds, who cares
>>
>>714506767
easy enough. thanks. guess ill stick to alcohol til retirement.
>>
>>714506658
for the gabapentin? if you were prescribed it it might give a different feel if i take it recreatioanlly, but i that doesn't sound fun at all. gonna do more research
>>
>>714506658

if you have legit ADD it does seem to be different. my brother who is super outgoing and hilarious and super ADD took it growing up and was really subdued when he was on it.

he hated it growing up, but now takes it still sometimes to get work done
>>
>>714506737
If youre anything DoD, the urinalysis they do doesn't look for lsd or shrooms. Just dont do meth, molly, coke, weed, or any typical party drug.

I've got a buddy that would no shit do shrooms every other weekend and wander the bricks half naked. Given that really isn't out of the ordinary in your typical infantry battalion, nobody suspected he was high.
>>
File: IMG_20161208_011551.jpg (527KB, 1724x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161208_011551.jpg
527KB, 1724x1117px
Weed, LSD, shrooms, DMT, various stimulate & opiate prescriptions.

Done lots of LSD. Love it. Hate shrooms.

I once snorted 200mg of DMT.
>>
>>714506929
Forgot to clarify. No, Ritalin.

>>714506996
I don't believe I have ADD. Was going through depression, sometimes Ritalin can help says doctor. This was after trying a few different anti-depressants. I don't take any meds now. They seemed to do more bad than good for me.
>>
>>714505663
What was your favorite
>>
>>714506055
>molly
>Ecstasy

same thing, idiot. It's like saying you've tried beer and vodka. Still alcohol.
>>
Can anybody in HUMBOLDT COUNTY CALIFORNIA sell me a gram of meth or heroin? All I have up here is weed and Coke
>>
>>714498642

> Alcohol - got so drunk I humped the stairs and tried to 'mate' with them
> Caffeine - Drank so much coca cola that I stayed awake for 2-3 weeks straight
> Oxycodone/Percocet - Head gets all buzzed from just 1 pill
> Various presciption meds/painkillers

I'd love to try medical weed but I'm not sure where to begin.
>>
>>714507435
wow you must definitely be like 14 years old with that cringe-worthy story about alcohols
>>
>>714507576

LOL I was at the time. I'm much older now, stopped drinking. But I drank from 7 years old to 16.
>>
Weed
Coke
Acid
Shrooms
Salvia (120x never again)
Every opioid
Amphetamines of all sorts
Benzos
Dmt
Nitrous
That's all that's coming to mind right now. Opioids are my doc, acids probably my favorite high though. Would like to try Molly and DMT one day.
>>
>>714506208
gabapentin isnt much by itself. smoke some weed or have a few drinks with it and youll feel a comfy warm feeling, kinda like weak opiates
>>
weed
shrooms
prescription drugs
>>
>>714498642
Hmm. Let's see.

Alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, mushrooms, lsd, codeine, oxycodone, morphine, hydrocodone, fentynal, aderall, cocain, speed, meth, zanax, clonazepam, valium, that gas station spice shit, and kratom. I'm currently on 9 grams of kratom and bowl of cannabis.
>>
>>714507435
fuck off homo
>>
>>714498642
Speed, Ex, Weed, Cocaine, Heroin(only snorting).
>>
>>714507944
Meant to say I've done dxm, though it's a shit tier drug. Being 14 with nothing but a bottle of Robitussin and the will to get fucked up will make you do dumb things. Also have done the same with benadryl, both just made me feel like shit
>>
File: 1480729756973.gif (469KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1480729756973.gif
469KB, 250x188px
>>714508653
>>
Enquiring about an unknown bright pink substance in powder form. Major wigging out for about 3 straight hours of weirdness and semi hallucinations, friends faces were warping and my mate grabbed me and felt like he was complete soaking wet. Fucked up everyone. If anyone knows what this could be please let me know. NSW Australia
>>
>>714498642
u shouldn't do drugs they r bad
>>
Weed
Shrooms
Oxycontin
Oxycodone
Percocet
Valium
Xanax
Crack
Coke

I'm 23 years old, how would I go abour getting a prescription to Xanax by the doctors? New job requires hair follicle test and id like to have atleast something i can get fucked up on without getting in trouble
>>
weed, mushrooms, DXM, LSD, a bunch of unknown research chemicals sold to me as LSD on various occasions, MDMA, lots of cocaine, meth on accident, oxys, hydros, made my own cooked flake opium once. Age 19 college student.
>>
>>714498642
Weed
Ecstacy
MDMA
Heroin
Morphine
Codeine
Shrooms(all sorts)
Ketamine
All sorts of uppers and downers.
>>
>>714509429
Just stop doing drugs and drink in the mean time of you're that much of a fiend. If your job doesn't do randoms after the initial hair test then just be careful and don't get hurt. I had to take one for my job 5 years ago and I smoke weed daily. Just be careful.
>>
>>714499642
250 ug is way too strong for the first time. Maybe if it's shitty street acid but real 250ug LSD from a lab is where it starts getting pretty intense
>>
Weed, Salvia, LSD.

Love psychedelics ever since trying salvia but I haven't had the chance to try diverse ones. Any tips on what's something good to trip on? I'm thinking DMT but I wanna save it for a special time
>>
My friend keeps telling me shrooms and acid are poisons and shrooms swell your brain.

How much truth is there to this?
>>
>>714498642
Lsd, lean, splat, ecstacy (various types), mushrooms, molly, sass, coke, nitrous oxide, xanax, few other pills, spat, triple c's, weed&alcohol ovb, I may be forgetting some but if I am they weren't notable. Many done in combination as well. Ask me anything
>>
>>714511589
I forgot all the marijuana variables but I have done them all
>>
Anyone ever hallucinated off THC? I remember I once ate two edibles in a completely dark room alone and almost experienced complete ego death. Didn't know if what was happening was even real with extreme closed eye visuals. Was really unpleasant though
>>
>>714511555
Almost none. Mushrooms have been proven to affect the brain in no way at a normal dose (eighth) other than making you more "open" to foreign ideas. I'm pretty sure the study was done by like oxford. And lsd is basically just rewiring connections in your brain very rapidly so eh
>>
>>714511787
Yes. People don't realize it's possible but shit is crazy lol
>>
>>714498642
19Mg roxys
>>
>>714511555
Little to none at all. The most I've heard happening is people developing mild schizophrenia after using hallucinogens but those people were probably going to become schizophrenic anyways at a later time.
>>
>>714507752
nigga u must b retarded
>>
>>714498642
Been tryin that weed out since Cali made it okay...

I've been trying to do my homework for about an hour now i just can't seem to get there it's weird.
>>
>>714512732
kill yourself
>>
weed, Salvia, LSD, MDMA, Mescaline, Shrooms, Inhalants, then Oxy for like 3 years everyday... in that order
>>
anyone love ketamine?
>>
>>714513288
How's mescaline? I really wanna try it but I hear it makes you feel sick
>>
I tried insulin at a party once.

It made me feel the way eating too much cake does.
>>
>>714512895
Nah dude it's not that kush yes but I light still inside see.
>>
>>714498642
Mushrooms
Weed (too much honestly... Need to slow down)
Lsd... Usually 1-2 tomes a month
Mushrooms
Smoked meth once
Xanax
Hydro-type pills

Haven't done too many, but I've taken quite a bit of LSD/shrooms. Probably haven't taken LSD as much as some people... But I generally like to take larger doses. Starting to grow mushrooms dude to lack of availability.... You guys should look into growing your own if you have a hard time finding psychs

Also tried laughing gas at a phish show for the first time a few more the back. Literally shit my pants 2 minutes afterward. Not a lot... Just a shart really, took off my underwear, wiped, enjoyed a good show.

>#ipoopedallitle
>>
>>714513783
You have strengthened my argument with your reply
>>
>>714514164
Highest LSD dose you've taken? High quality or off a street dealer?
>>
>>714498642
Weed, MDMA, 2cb, LSD, mushrooms, codeine and meth
>>
>>714502973
welcome to the club
thats how its done brother
>>
>>714514274
Always street dealers. I wouldn't know anyone else to get it from... Some has been really good, some has been bunk. Different dealer almost every time. The most I've taken was 3. I say "big doses" due to the people ime around who only take 1-1/2. I realize that this dose isn't that huge, but still made me "black out". Where all occular information was hallucination. I've had harder trips on an 8th of mushrooms... Which i prefer to LSD. I don't like the " clear, easy to control" aspect of LSD. I like my psychedelics to grab me by the balls and take me for a ride I didn't expect.
>>
>>714514850
Been dying to get my hands on DMT... But I'm pretty damn antisocial so deep web is the only light at the end of that tunnel.
>>
>>714514850
The deep web is a great/safe way to get pretty strong LSD. I've had the best from there and the trips can feel huge even at 1-2 tabs. Would recommend
>>
>>714514970
DMT isn't too hard to make. You just need about a week and a place to put the materials where no one will touch it.
>>
I smoked sage
>>
>>714498642
ecstasy, acid once, coke, amphetamine/methamphetamine, weed, few others, don't remember right now, why u askin mate?
>>
Adderall
weed
alcohol
coke
dmt
xanax
shrooms
lsd
percocet
dmt
think im missing some but thats pretty much it i think
>>
>>714498642
coke, pinksunshine acid/ lsd, haze, kush, piece, crystal, mdma, speed
>>
>>714515062
Well I have spores/ everything to grow shrooms... I just haven't started it up yet. The only thing I would get off deep web would be DMT. I guess I could always use some more LSD.... The problem is I'm not too savvy on a computer and therefore nervous to try the deep web. Lol.
>>714515142
Not planning on making DMT... Just growing mushrooms

Do you guys prefer tripping alone or with others?? I generally prefer tripping alone... I always have a decent trip alone... Even if it goes south or I get extremely scared... I can always turn it around. When I'm around people... Even on a half tab of acid, I just can't handle it. Too Mich to deal with/think about. Really takes away from my experience... But anytime I trip my goal is to open my eyes and not see the room I'm in. Never happens around other people.
>>
>>714507085
im not DoD, i run trains. given the recent wrecks, they've really started hammering us with the randoms among other tests. but the random drug test is a piss test, with a blood test following a major infraction
>>
Done weed many times, lsd twice, meth fee times and exstazy once. Weed was ok but I regret taking others.
>>
Iexpiremented with my fair share of drugs during my senior year of highschool.

Shrooms
Acid
Meth
bud
THJ-08
Ethy-Hexedrone
Codiene
Xanax
Had a minor addiction to hydrocodone aswell, usually about 5-8 10/325mg a day before class and during lunch for about 2 months.
Oxy
fu-php

still wanting to get my hands on some actual coke and dmt.
>>
>>714501326
when i did salvia I turned into a book version of the room I was in and I was more specifically the corner of a page so I felt like I needed to turn the page. Then I stood up and thought I was in a purple version of my highschool cafeteria. Shit's more of a dimensional shift than visual.
>>
>>714500083
This
>>
>>714501315
Same in Canada, imo it's better if your tolerance is low so it doesn't take much to not go crazy with it
>>
>>714515588
Meth is better than coke imo
>>
File: dab.jpg (51KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
51KB, 720x1280px
hey bruh it was my nigga's first time smokin so i gave him all of this
then i prank called him from the bathroom telling him its the police and he flushed my weed in the toilet
after i kicked his ass he started bitching about how weed made him anxious and paranoid and how it is fucking with him
why is he such a bitch?
>>
>>714517175
That's the thing about salvia that I love. The trips are so nonsensical and while it's all happening it's not anything you would even question. It's bizarre
>>
>>714517423
Whether you are or aren't trolling(most likely the latter): you're a dick. Kys
>>
>>714517485
that shit makes you appreciate being in a normal state of mind
>>
>>714498642
weed, benso in many forms xanax beeing the favorite, zopiklon, ghb, opiates (in pill form no H), alcohol, shrooms, lsd, 4-ho-met, amphetamines, cocaine, bathsalt, mdma, ecstasy, spice. 28 years old male and i really liked drugs before but now i only smoke weed 1-2 times a year and drink beer 1-2 times a year! I hade fun doing drugs and dont regret it but cant do it all my life so i just stopped. I did most drugs while partying
>>
>>714517599
hE's bRinGing lIGht TO A gooD thing

We Need to Bring Awarneess to people who dont treatr new smokers with the Reespect and Pooperty Derpety herpety herp herp de derpety oh my derpes
>>
>weed, hydrocodone, oxy, adderal, coke, lsd, heroin(smoked), salvia, molly, peyote, meth, xanax, DMX, codeine, paint.

AMA

>inb4 how the fuck are you sane?

im not, just recently diagnosed with schizophrenia, though i dont think i actually have it.
>>
weed

alcohol

nicotine

xanax

clonazolam

ritalin

vyvanse

cocaine

molly

acid

shrooms

salvia

3-meo-pcp

I lost all my connections after a deep depressive phase. Now I just smoke a lot of weed and cigarettes. Hoping to learn how to use the deep web someday because I need more molly in my life
>>
weed
mdma
mushrooms
speed
smoked heroin once, but it sucked.
>>
>>714518015

If you think that's a long list, you've obviously never been around a real druggie.
>>
>>714518250
if i count shit that i done count as real "drugs"

glue
nitro
solvents (dont know which ones, been like 10 years and it was from dads construction job)
benadryl
qualudes
cigars(cubanos)
lots of tramadol
sharpies(the really strong kind get you fucked)
>>
>>714518595
You named like 4 different inhalants. They're all the same shit. It's like making different weed strains and calling em different drugs
>>
>>714518595
oh yeah,
spice
nutmeg
alcohol
>>
>>714518595

Man, why the fuck would you sniff glue if you got access to all that other shit? You sound like.a head
>>
>>714518015
Asking you anything

Are you planning on doing more drugs? Which drugs do you do most?
Also, what is the most of one drug you've consumed in 1 sitting
>>
Homegrown weed
Homegrown shrooms
Lsd
Salvia
Dmt
2cb
N2O
Phenibut
Kava
Kanna
Cocaine
>>
>>714503884
you can't compare strengths of them, unless you are comparing the size in which lsd is probably way stronger then shrooms at the molecule level
>>
>>714518731
they are marginally different, glue makes you trip, sharpies warp your vision. solvents fuck with your everything and especially hearing alot of the time.

and nitros oxide is laughing gas, its fun as fuck, feels like weed but it makes you laugh alot harder and distorts sounds a tad. though you can pass out if you dont breathe enough air
>>
Right now: cocaine, weed, xanax, liquor!

favorites: DMT, weed, LSD, MDMA (rolls), oxy (blues), codeine cough syrups, xanax bars.

others: LSA, shrooms, Ketamine, nBome, DXM, percocet, seroquel, tramadol, adderall, 2cb, hash, weed concentrates, kpins, ambien, percocet, wellbutrin, prozac.

need to do: nitrous, peyote/mescaline, ibogaine, ayahuasca, opium, valium, qualuudes (for bill cosby one time.)
>>
>>714503884
LSD makes you trip
Shrooms makes you seem some color distortion. Thats the difference
>>
>>714519150
who wanna mail me some peyote/mescaline? Or even opium lol.
>>
>>714518826
i dont plan on doing any more drugs, i got hospitalized about a year ago and family came out to see me, honeslty thought they dodnt give a fuck about me but ever since then ive stuck to weed, ciggys and alcohol. no more hard drugs

most of one drug ive done? i dont k ow how much in milligrams it was but i once took about 6 of the extended release adderall pills, crushed them up and snorted like 8 lines. heart felt like it was gonna explode and i swore to god i could slow time.
or when i spent a couple hundred on weed and smoked with my beaner friend.

most drugs ive done in one sitting, 3 lines of adderal, like $100 worth of weed, 1 5mg hydro, and a tab of lsd.
>>
Just reading all the salvia shit reminded me of a couple trips. Also, the "Dimensional shift" thing mentioned by some other anon isn't far from the truth.
First time I ever did Salvia, I smoked 120x, and knew nothing about it. Almost smoked an entire gram, held the smoke as long as I could, then blew out. As the breath left my body I watched the air coming out of me pull the world away, for lack of better terming. I became enveloped by a warm grey, and felt 'pulses' that I knew was the life of the universe, I immediately understood that everything was just one big universal consciousness. While this all sounds philosophical now, that's simply because I cannot accurately describe the thoughts, and feelings at the time. Needless to say, after my mental hours (ten minutes tops in real life) I thought everything I had just thought so meaningful and profound a moment was retarded, and just nonsensical. Salvia's one helluva drug.

My friends first trip, while nothing like that, had two major components. At first, the entire world became like mega blocks, or Lego, or whatever you want to call it. Like, the entire world. At the time, it totally made sense to him though. We went inside my house at this point, and he just stared dumbstruck at the door and told me 'I know how the door works now, it's the little people inside of it'. He thought we all knew all along, and he was just finally catching onto some secret we've been keeping from him
>>
Benzo's & Opiates are my favorite, esp when combined with weed
>>
>>714519232
You can buy peyote and other cacti on ebay
>>
>>714519316

That came out rambler than I meant it too, just fondly remembering some old times, not the best writer out there. Sad that stuffs illegal here now
>>
>>714519282
the drugs i did the most where adderall and weed, i did lsd every so often as well, twice a week at my peak, though i would stop every other week because i would stop tripping from it at all.
>>
>>714519316
120x first time? That's a set up for disaster haha.
>>
>>714519600

I had actually never heard of it before. I was buying a bong, the lady said they just started stocking it, so I thought why not. I'd done acid, so thought the strongest stuff couldn't possibly compare, and holy shit was I wrong.
>>
>>714519756
Salvia is arguably one of the strongest hallucinogens with DMT ahead of it. The trips are so fucking intense but make no sense at all usually. Basically a short psychotic episode haha
>>
weed, alcohol, tobacco, whippits, LSD, mushrooms, 25-i , 2cb, mdma, mda, benadryl, DXM, aderall, vicodin, coke, xanax, codeine, salvia, 2ce, opium
>>
>>714519978

I learned to treat it with a lot more respect after my first episode, that's for sure. That trip was so intense, the strongest I've ever had while still holding onto some sembalance of a self identity.
>>
File: 14811933565232015008539.jpg (965KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
14811933565232015008539.jpg
965KB, 2048x1152px
Weed
Lsd
Shrooms
Dmt
Coke
Xanax
Adderall
Mdma
Mda
Salvia
Ketamine
2-cb
Nbome

And got 40 hits of lsd today
>>
Weed and shrooms. Wanting to try lsd. Only did shrooms once and didn't feel much but I definitely was tripping a little. Can post story if you guys care.
>>
>>714519425
i want extracted mescaline in the mail
>>
>>714521552
sure
>>
>>714521552
At the end of the day, nobody really cares about some random story they read on 4chan. But you should do it anyways, and make yourself heard. You're pretty much guaranteed that at least one person will read it
>>
Hey kids drugs r bad if u don't believe me ask ur dad
>>
weed
xanax
oxy
adderall
cocaine
mdma
methadone
lsd
shrooms
salvia
>>
>>714500750
Salvia is the craziest shit you can do
>>
>>714521762
no its not you pussy
>>
>>714519329
Downward all the way
>>
>>714498642
Weed, Mushrooms, Xanax, Lean, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Waldryl,and maybe a few others that I can't recall. All in sufficient amounts, ama.
>>
>>714521552
4th or 5th time doing shrooms.

>Be camping with gf and another couple
>never try new things, I think it stems from horrible experiences trying new things
>friends on my ass about being closed minded
>convince me to try a mango for the first time
>instant allergic reaction, worse than any I've ever had... And I've had a lot.
>gf drives my dying ass to the hospital
>85 mph, no stops. Not even at lights
>hoping to get pulled over so I can make it to a hospital safely.
>make it to the hospital no problems
>perfectly fine with death because of that car ride.
I didn't freak out. I had to stay calm for my breathing... My throat hole was reduced to the size of a soda straw. Crazy experience. 10/10 would never do again.
>>
>>714521804
You got shit salvia then bud
>>
>>714519425
Do you know if you can buy peyote anywhere in Arizona, like the Navajo reservation up north?
>>
>>714507339
Molly typically refers to pure MDMA, while ecstasy typically refers to MDMA cut with something, such as heroin, caffeine, or meth. At least, that's how it was explained to me.
>>
>>714510527
What is Ketamine like? I'm considering trying it, but I'm not sure about it.
>>
>>714522127
This. I know nothing about K.
>>
>>714511196
This guy is right. Most dealers will hype it up, "hurrdurr it's tripple-dipped and 500 MG", though most tabs are usually only 60-80. I was used to 60-80, then took one that was actually 250. I was rendered completely nonfunctional for 14 hours.
>>
>>714521604
>>714521631
Yeah I guess, story isn't that crazy. Just also a reason why you should trip with good people.

>hang out with friends I grew up with and haven't seen in a while
>have 2.5g's of shrooms on me
>eat them in the car as we're going out to my buddies country house by a lake and big open fields
>feel the come up in the car, listening to some trippy music and the sun is setting
>feelsgood
>sunset looks like a painting, windmills and cornfields and just flat land
>get to my friends house, kind of feel like i'm tripping but can really tell
>fast forward 1 hour
>friends start jumping out around corners at me and start trying to freak me out
>they start drinking
>become super obnoxious
>keep whispering to me they're going to kill me
>go out to smoke to get away from them
>come back inside
>friend who owns the house invited his buddy and a couple girls to come drink
>feel really uncomfortable because I know they're going to try to fuck with me if I start tripping harder
>they come
>haven't said a word in about an hour or so
>no one really trying to talk to me other then when they asked me if i'm feeling it
>literally asked me if i'm feeling it about 100 times
>feel awkward
>see two of my friends sitting on the couch watching cops
>watch it with them
>they tell me they're going to call the cops on me
>everyone comes over to the couch and they all put me on the spot to order a pizza
>"hey man just do it dude it'll be funny"
>tries handing me the phone with the number typed in to get me to call
>tell him to fuck off im not ordering it
>go out to smoke
>friend comes out with me and chills out
>he keeps trying to fuck with me saying "you gotta draw blood somehow" and saying "im gunna get you when you least expect it"
>he goes inside
>i go for a little walk down the road and look at the cornfields
>the cornrows looked really bent and not straight at all
>go back inside
>take a piss
>feel super tall and it feels like I shouldn't be pissing inside (1/2)
>>
This thread is a hell of a drug: >>714520776
>>
>>714522127
Felt like i was a floating head walking flying around, pretty trippy time either goes way too slow or too fast, tho mostly slow. Never been in "K-hole", but my experience is only a few sessions. I did it in company and regretted it completely, i was so far away i couldn't focus on anyone or anything but myself. Not really a party drug, more of a junkie at home thing.
>>
>>714511419
Mescaline (Peyote) is great in my opinion, if you can get a hold of it. It's expensive, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Or, you could try nitrous on psychedelics. It's awful for you, but it's the hardest I've ever tripped.
>>
>>714522339
stop
>>
>>714511787
Weed can be a very powerful drug. I'm extremely sensitive to it, and I essentially trip every time I smoke even a small amount of weed. It really just depends on your brain chemistry.
>>
I've done weed, acid, dmt, 2c-b, 2c-c, 2c-e, mushrooms, mdma (crystals and pills), speed, coke, mxe, ketamine, dxm, various synthetic cannabinoids (powdered and spice), klonazepam, tetrazepam, alcohol (of course) and probably a few more i can't remember right now.

Good times. Nowadays I just stick with weed though and occasionally some acid.
>>
>>714522342
I'll probably pick some up from my dealer; it's expensive as hell though.
>>
>>714522346
>Mescaline (Peyote)
Those are two different things
>>
>>714522318
(2/2)
>tell them I'm going to sleep
>they hassle me to stay up
>tell them i'm too tired (i really wasn't)
>go downstairs and lay down
>type some deep shit on my phone in a note about how I want my current state in life to change
>watched this on my phone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldRhniqAI6s
>phone died
>sit there looking at the walls and ceiling trying to sleep

Can honestly say I'm glad I didn't full on trip. Because that would've been shit and I would've enjoyed it less then I did. If I learned anything, don't do psychs with your friends who are drinking and don't be the only one tripping in a group of people.
>>
>>714522478
I heard this through word of mouth, so it may not be accurate, but the way it was explained to me is that Mescaline is the psychoactive ingredient in peyote. I could very well be wrong though.
>>
>>714498642
I've been eating mushrooms for three days straight. it's been fun, I'm mentally exhausted though. Only on here until my mind finally powers down and I can sleep.
>>
>>714522436
how could i forget salvia. that shit was intense
>>
My drug years were in the 70s and 80s. I pretty much tried everything that we had back then.
Several different uppers and downers
LSD, peyote, shrooms, woodrose seeds, etc. Not bananas.
Meth back when that meant methadone. Opium, heroin (didn't like either).
In the mid-80s it was pretty much just pot and coke.
Quit when I had a family to take care of, and never looked back.
>>
>>714522460
Small as fuk lines bro, only procaution youll need, also dont mix with alcohol, is fatal.
>>
>>714522538
peyote is the kind of cactus and mescaline is the active alkaloid in said cactus
>>
>>714522699
Alright, he sells bumps for $5. Think that'd be enough?
>>
>>714522403
>>714511787
First time I ever ate edibles I ate 4 grams and I was losing it. Every noise pissed me off, felt like I was doing backflips in my bed but I was laying down. Looked in the mirror, my skin looked green and I looked like a zombie. On top of all that, before it kicked in my friend and I were talking on xbox to this fucked up dude in our town that got super pissed when you called him a retard, so I called him a drooling retard and he said he was going to find me and kill me so I was tripping out in my head that he was going to kill me.

This is the guy who said he was going to kill me btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qRo-0gjodk
>>
>>714522741
Yeah, so it's essentially the same thing when you're talking about the drug. The reason I said Peyote was because most people don't recognize mescaline, but peyote is immediately recognizable.
>>
I'm from Perth Western Australia and I've done.
Weed
Research chem
acid
MDMA - (masterchefs)
mushrooms (in Bali Indonesia)
and that's about it.
>>
lsd
mushrooms
weed
lsa
salvia 40x extract
>>
>>714522401
No
>>
>>714522887
what's lsa??
>>
>>714521937
You've never heard of DMT then bud.
>>
>>714522968
hawaiian baby woodrose
>>
>>714522968
LSA is a lot like LSD, but less potent. It can be found in morning glory seeds, which makes it a lot more accessible to people whom don't have drug hookups.
>>
>>714522555
Why fucking waste them. After you eat some you build a tolerance that last for 7 to 10 days. I've done that and regretted it. I dosed 2-4-5 one weekend. Trust me it's a waste, but if you have some syrian rue to take with them it at least doubles their potency.
>>
>>714523054
Salvia is more disassociative than DMT, so it can be crazier depending on if you handle disassociation well.
>>
does anyone have photo of 20mg 4-aco-dmt, I don't have scale yet and I am afraid I am taking too much
>>
>>714523183
Woodrose and morning glory dont just have LSA they have a slew of ergotomine alkaloids. Like mimosa hostilis root bark doesn't just have DMT it has all its little brothers and sisters as well.
>>
>>714498642
LSD
Shrooms
Weed
LSA
N2O
Rush
alcohol
>>
>>714523183
its more like mushrooms then lsd

and its the only drug where i get the feel of eternal intelligence and godlikeness
>>
>>714523314
Nice try mr. FBI
I'll put my ID for scale next to the 20 mg
>>
>>714523325
rush?
n20?

explain pls
>>
>>714523225
It wasn't a waste, but you certainly do build up a tolerance. I enjoyed my time.
>>
>>714523272
Actually DMT affects the same parts of your brain as some dissociatives. Kinda like how ibogaine works, but even still DMT is more potent. I've dosed about half way to LD50 with dissociatives and it still had nothing on a 430mg ayahuasca journey.
>>
>>714523389
just 20mg next to a dime or something, it can actually be 20mg of sugar, I can't find any photo
>>
>>714515463
They should, by law, disclose what theyre testing for. Read the fine print on your next notification.
>>
>>714523433
If you wanna break down that tolerance buy some syrian rue. It makes the trip a little more ayahuasca like but its way more intense amd last twice as long. I took 2.5g of some albinos on it and it felt like when i did 5 to 6 of cubes. The visuals were more colorfully abundant though and CEVs were super intense.
>>
>>714498642
>alcohol
>caffeine
>weed

that's pretty much it, I'm poor and with no friends
>>
>>714522760
Meh, i'd rather sit on my own, but it's relative in the end. Get some experience then evaluate, could be an easy way to dip your toe in the water, before jumping in head first.
>>
>>714498642
Mushrooms and weed. Hoping to do acid and try hash.
>>
>alcohol
>DXM
>weed
>4-aco-dmt
>poppers
>>
>>714498642
Alcohol
Amphetamin
Benzos
Cocaine
Codein
Ephedrin
MDMA
LSD
LSA
Shrooms
Weed/Hash
Ritalin
Salvia (lowdose)
Mescalin (lowdose)
Laughing gas
and probably lots of random chemics like 2cb, doi, dpi, ... in different pills
>>
>>714499682
Fucking FANTASTIC. As the other guy said, feel like a superhero. But towards the end, you start feeling like a super villain.
>>
>>714523423
n2o -> Nitrous oxide
rush -> alkyl nitrit
>>
>>714523611
Woah dude!! You've done alcohol and caffeine?? how much dude??? that shit's rare as fuck to come by
>>
LSD
MDMA
Shrooms
Butylone
Mephedrone
3MMC
2CB
2CE
25I
25B
25C
Weed
Hash
GHB
GBL
Speed
Mph (concerta)
4FA
Ketamine
Alcohol

17yo,not proud....
>>
Drugs i've done

>msg
>2nd hand smoke
>caffeine
>sipped a beer once
>pre workout
>tylenol
>allergy medication
>flu shots

My brain is so fried now
>>
LSD, weed, DMT, MDMA pure, MDMA pills, shrooms, MDXX, Synthetic LSD, Synthetic weed, Synthethic shrooms(apparently)

That's a fuckload when I actually list it
>>
>>714524232
then hang urself faaggot
>>
>>714524369
hahaha :DD ur fathers balls are radiated from chernobyl, no wonder such birth defected retard came out :D
>>
>>714524232
Better start saving up your lunch money for rehab little guy. You got a bumpy road on the way. Also underage banned. Goodbye.
>>
Lsd
Cocain
Weed
Speed
MDMA
2CB
Shrooms
Ritalin
Salvi
N²O
Shore
DMT

17yo and proud :D
>>
>>714524854
You'll go back to them I guarantee that. Have fun frying out all of your brain cells before the age of 20.
>>
>>714524825
>moot
>>
>>714524825

you realize the majority of people browse in yotsuba Blue now?
>>
Weed. Amphetamine sulphate. Tobacco alcohol. Poppers. Smoked datura. Cocaine. MDMA uncut and pills. 25i nbome 25c nbome. Couple of different types of mamba/spice. Saliva. Mephedrone. Legal high called poke.
>>
>>714525293
Forgot benzos and codeine. Done probably around 20 prescription pills over my teen years. The drugs fucked my head up so doctor put me on prescription while I was still taking. Heads only just getting back to normal and I'm nearly 23
>>
Molly/MDMA. Easily one of the best experiences of my life.
>>
>>714498642
Ket, Coke, weed, Shrooms, E
>>
File: Z4xJdVXTk48.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Z4xJdVXTk48.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>714498642
im 14 and i have tried:weed,hash,dab;speed(meth);cocain;lsd;2c-b;and mdma
>>
>>714498642
H
Shatter
Crack
Coke
>>
Weed (obviously),
Alcohol (fucking hate it),
LSD (the best drug),
Shroomz (Meh version of Acid),
Coke,
MDMA,
Salvia (actually pretty mad if you smoke tons),
PCP (literally the most extreme thing in my experience)
>>
>>714528979
is it true that lsd is technically the least dangerous drug ??
>>
>>714498642
weed
acid
shrooms
dmt
ketamine
molly
2-cb
kratom
percocet
codine
alcohol
coke
>>
>>714529041

Depends how you define dangerous, if it's defined by "makes you completely removed from reality (at times) thus unable to judge physics and consequences on a real basis" then it's very dangerous.

If you mean the physical effects of taking it, then yeah, there are basically zero physical effects at all.

The biggest thing I ever found was when you wake up the morning after, I always just felt distraught that life isn't in fact, as good as when you're on acid, and you really can't go along taking it every day.
Not depression, just disappointment.
>>
>>714529258
adderall, xanax
>>
>>714529303
ive always being like that, disconnected. so yeah
>>
Alcohol, Cannabis, MDMA, 1A-LSD, 1P-LSD, BK-2CB, 2C-B, N2O

To do: Salvia, Shrooms, Codeine

>>714529041
yes. doesnt harm the body at all, but you can get in dangerous situations with wronge set and setting
>>
>>714499467
If you have to ask this question, you should just start with weed.
>>
>>714529408

Sure, me too, but not disconnected like when you feel like you're viewing life from behind a glass screen which is directly behind your own head, and no matter what you think about doing, that guy in front of you (you) is going to do something different anyway. That's one of the weirdest feelings I've had from drugs.

That and feeling like I could see sounds and time as ripples in the air.
>>
>>714529414
i see
it could be interesting for me considering that i make experimental/weird music so lsd could inspire me
>>
All my friends done cocaine loving it saying it was the best shit they ever had

i tried it a couple of times and it has literally no effect on me has this happened to anybody else
>>
>>714529303
>The biggest thing I ever found was when you wake up the morning after, I always just felt distraught that life isn't in fact, as good as when you're on acid

this. everything looks and sounds and feels so boring
>>
>>714498642
METH LOTS AND LOTS OF METH
>>
File: hooper9.png (441KB, 426x607px) Image search: [Google]
hooper9.png
441KB, 426x607px
>>714529499
interesting
>>
>>714498642
You are literally me.
Fuck MDMA, bullshit doesn't hit me.

Have to rely on 1p-LSD recently since getting street acid is so God damn hard. Which is fine, since street acid is fucking gay and weak if you don't have a solid connect.
>>
>>714529508

You really don't know what weird is until you've done LSD
>>
>>714498642
Mescalin, mdma, weed, shrooms, lsd, some synthetic lsd (dont remember the name), speed (just tried it, its bs in my opinion)
>>
None. Drugs are for the weak who can't handle reality.
>>
>>714529641

Ooohh how does mescaline compare to Acid?
>>
>>714529627
weird as musically weird, no structure or precise genre
weird compared to other kinds of music actually
>>
>>714529681

still, take acid, you'll see what I mean. You need to compare weird to the outer bounds of perception, not just to other music.
>>
File: url.png (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
5KB, 219x230px
>>714529654
>>
>>714529508
if you are able to get things done on acid - go for it. i cant. for me its not really inspiring after the trip. when im tripping i get crazy ideas but i cant realize them cuz im simply busy tripping
>>
>>714529727
that's why i was only talking about music, i knot that weirdness can be found in other things
>>
>>714529765

This, never did anything other than wander around looking at shit on Acid. That was more than enough though.
>>
>>714522043
All studies show "molly" is far more likely to be cut with shit.

When a pill is pressed, unless it's smashed up and recut, which is a fucking pain and requires a pill press to make anything that won't fall apart in your hands, then the contents of it are fixed, no one is doing any more cutting, so it'll typically only get cut once.

Molly on the other hand is a powder that any retard at any point along the chain from drug lab to you can cut, ESPECIALLY the street level dealers, who are the most likely to cut it with especially bad shit because they have the fewest consequences selling it on and the least informed customers.

I saw somewhere that almost everyone who had done "molly" was found to have traces of bath salts metabolites in their hair.

That's also ignoring the fact that, unlike weed, booze, shrooms, acid, heroin, salvia, dmt, like 80% of research chemicals, and pretty much any other drug not made from human feces, MDMA is neurotoxic, often in what people consider to be "normal" doses.

So yeah, don't do E, and REALLY fucking don't do "molly".
>>
4F, Weed, Molly.

Went bad on weed twice.
Went waus on Molly once and hallucinated a bit,
4F was fucking shit, never doing that stuff again.
>>
>>714529881
Molly = extasy. But I'm from the netherlands, shit's good here. Always get mine from a good friend.
>>
>>714522478
That's like saying

>>alcohol (vodka)
>Those are two different things

You know what he means, stop being a pedantic cunt.
>>
Weed
LSD
Shrooms
Molly
2CB
DOM
Coke
4-FA

I think that's all.
>>
if you wanna go to dance and loose yourself - MDMA.

if you just wanna get fucked in the good way - LSD.

fucking drugs man...
>>
>>714522845
>MDMA - (masterchefs)
The logo is basically meaningless outside of a single festival. Any idiot can copy a logo on their press, and they routinely do any time there's good word of mouth about one.

If someone sold you on them being "masterchefs" you probably got sold shitty MDMA cut with stuff.
>>
>>714503884
Use to drop "window pane" .looked like blue plastic pencil eraser. For me 12 hrs of distortion and laughter. Awsome
>>
>>714529845
>never did anything other than wander around looking at shit on Acid
this. i have everything with me to get creative on acid, but even drawing is hard as fuck. i would just sit there staring at the paper with a pen in my hand and think "wow, what good shit paper is. why would someone even get the idea to invent this. what is possible with it - usw."
at the end: no drawing but i have thought everything about paper
>>
Cannabis, psilocybin mushrooms, Amanita mushrooms (fly agaric), LSA (HBWR), what I was told was LSD (not so sure, and one tab definitely didn't do much), datura (NEVER TRY THIS), ayahuasca (DMT), salvia, amphetamine (both smoked out of a crack pipe and as adderall), MDMA (smoked, snorted, taken orally), cocaine, heroin (smoked), codeine, various prescription drugs...
>>
>>714522512
your friends are cunts.
Seriously, even if they've never tripped themselves, they're still cunts for trying to fuck with you so fucking much.
>>
>>714529654
Or psychonauts
>>
>>714530168
maybe you can start a shit recording then get high and just say shit then press space
>>
>>714529860
I've only ever had Molly in crystalline form.
>>
>>714529765
Fucking this kek
I draw for fun and I can't draw for shit on acid. Too intense or something. Can't really play video games either. Too technical.

Doing shit on acid is hard because you'll trail the fuck off on the smallest detail of what you're originally doing.
>>
>>714529654
drugs are for people to escape the fucking boring "reality" that only exists in our brain
>>
All of them. Some to extreme excess. Ask me anything.
>>
>>714530249
Nothing feels cooler to you and is more cringey to everyone else than calling yourself a psychonaut.

Like just take drugs for fun, don't claim to be a fucking badass because of it. Any dipshit can munch shrooms and have an experience that feels profound to them because of the chemicals in their brain, you aren't anything special.
>>
>>714530298
Better than powder or pills, but both give you fucking brain damage, so as I suggest to everyone, don't fuck with them.

Like you're better going on a 2 day coke bender in a lot of cases than a single solid roll.
>>
>>714530328
>Doing shit on acid is hard because you'll trail the fuck off on the smallest detail of what you're originally doing
'dis
>>
>>714498642
weed, hasj, xtc, 2cb, 4fa, coke, speed and by accident some kind of heroine type stuff mixed in with a joint. I didn't know till after

my favourite mix is a night of beers, two or maybe three joints and taking half a pill of xtc (usually its 140mg per pill) every two hours or so. It's perfect bliss. Did it last night, I'm not even that tired or anything. We started at 1500 and I was asleep around 0230
>>
>>714530410
Someone's triggered.
>>
>>714498642
using drugs for non medical reasons is degenerate
have fun staying retarded
>>
>>714529654
Why do people like you even come to a thread like this?
>>
>>714499642
nah do a half tab first time. LSD's weird. I'd say do shrooms first. I prefer LSD myself but you really need most of a weekend for it. Shroom trip is only short so I find em easier to fit in.
>>
>>714531177
half tab is usually 50µg. i would recommend 100µg first time lsd and lsd before shrooms cuz you can control lsd better
>>
>>714498642
Xtc, ketamine, shrooms + shroom chocolate, speed, mdma, weed, hash, laughing gas, poppers.

Wishlist:
2cb, dmt
>>
Ive done weed, dabs, shrooms, molly, cocaine, and xanax.
>>
>>714499467
Old fag here.

(1) Shroom, hands down
(2) Trip with someone experienced
(3) Talk half of what they give you, wait 2 hours, you like? take the rest
(4) Enjoy

With shrooms your up and down in about 4 hours. LSD, depending, can last 8-12 hours.

Shrooms can be warm and fuzzy. And very funny.

Acid, I find to be cold and sharp.
>>
>>714501326
Yeah salvia is fucking crazy.....for about a minute. Worth trying i guess, but really not very enjoyable imo
>>
>>714505783
why quit weed?
>>
>>714532755
happend to me too...
it's just... the opposite of drug... it can be fun sometimes. but when you got responsibilities during the day it's hard to keep up.
ever since i started with MDMA and lsd/shrooms weed just aint't the same.
actually in a pretty good way. I can make shit done while i am not stoned.
I like to smoke weed the day after i drop MDMA because it's kind of getting the high up.
>>
>>714532755
Some people ingest psychoactives because they enjoy it, some people do it because they want to fit in with their friends but really they never had a psychedelic experience to save their lives
>>
>>714505350
I hated 4aco. But I hate shrooms. Actually had the best closed eye hallucination I've ever had on 4aco after a high dose dxm trip earlier in the night.

That being said aco gives me weird phys side effects.
>>
Anyone know any wickr dealers?
>>
>>714498642
weed, speed, shrooms, mdma, xtc, laughing gass
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.