[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfish thread? Catfish thread! So my fellow /b/rothers, I want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1474446368970.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1474446368970.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Catfish thread? Catfish thread!

So my fellow /b/rothers, I want to try my hand at catfishing a MILF I used to know. From what I've learned, it seems best to have a whole bunch of pictures available of the same person if it ever comes down to exchanging pics. She's in to fitness so the guy would have to be in fairly good shape, but not one of those popular guys that's all over instagram and shit. Anyone think they could point me out to where I could find some decent photos?

Also, obviously, share with us pics of girls you've catfished and the techniques you used.

pic unrelated..
>>
File: WP0itMx.jpg (196KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WP0itMx.jpg
196KB, 1200x1200px
Come on guys, help a /b/rother out.
>>
OP is indeed a fag.
>>
OP how about you send that info my way and I won't even have to catfish her you gaping pussy
>>
I'm curious about what happens after you actually meet someone you catfished. I hear about people catfishing all the time but I never understood it.
>>
>>714455444
Checked. Thanks for the bump, would it help if I promised to share the nude on /b?

>>714455668
Hmm well I know this person already, so I couldn't answer what its like from that side of things.

>>714455570
If I'm being totally honest, I've already gaped her pussy. I just never got nudes.
>>
>>714455975
>Anonymous 12/07/16(Wed)17:53:12 No.714455

$100 says you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.
>>
>>714456193
LOL pay up then. Three kids, several affairs, and my pussy count is somewhere upwards of 100.

I've experimented with several different kinds of kinky things, but never this. I've come to the conclusion that I'm very good at manipulation, which is why I want to try my hand at this just to see what comes of it.
>>
>>714456193
You can judge that I'm probably not a good person, and I won't deny that. But a virgin? Haven't been one of those for 25 years at least.
>>
File: DSCN_210.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN_210.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Here's a pic of a girl I almost decided to catfish.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
someone post mother daughter one
>>
>>714457177
Ohh.. whats the story on this?
>>
>>714457968
>guy talks mother into letting daughter post nudes
>guy convinces mother to post some too

there were screenshots of the conversation and pics of them posing together
>>
>>714458540
pleeease post the pics!!
>>
>>714458645
This please!
>>
How do you contact this person in question for catfish? Im completely lost here
>>
>>714459357
I've got a fake FB account. I just sent her a friend request. Unfortunately I don't have any other friends on their so it might looks suspicious. If she asks, I'm going to say I noticed she was a part of a group that I'm in also, and was local.
>>
File: 1447301991431.jpg (130KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1447301991431.jpg
130KB, 1080x1920px
>>714459566
/sigh oh well.. thanks anyway guys. Guess I'll go it alone.
>>
Girls are pretty dumb, best bet is to find a thin in shape guy from the head down with no tattoos, xhamster has photo albums, try starting there

I pretended to be a Muslim prince and got a girl to send me nudes once
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.