[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 nights ago I killed a man. He was my roomate, my girlfriend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1465306677360.png (718KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
1465306677360.png
718KB, 599x880px
2 nights ago I killed a man. He was my roomate, my girlfriend was over at my place and I came home early from work because im buds with the manager, and he was raping her. I could hear her screaming 'stop' and crying half way down the hallway through the front door. I burst through, threw him off and punched him in the face until he died. The paramedics told me he died from hemorrhaging. I thought he was a good man. The fucker gave a good chunk of his paycheck to charity, he used to volunteer at the soup kitchen and I smashed his head until he died.

I'm drunk right now because I cant function without a bottle. Nobody blames me or tries to stop me. I wouldn't let my girlfriend out of my arms for 2 hours after he was dead. She phoned the police and she did all the talking. I have a security camera & sound recording in my building so I was off the hook as soon as they saw the footage. This wasn't some 'Oh she wanted it and started faking' bullshit, I saw the footage. He full on was raping her and then I walked in and kill him with my bare hands.

Just post whatever you want in this thread. I dont know what im feeling at the moment, but feels or lulz would be deeply appreciated. You niggers are my friends. I love you guys. I've been here over 5 years and you've never failed my or failed my expectations. Lets have a good time in this thread because I deserve it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13KB, 365x215px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 365x215px
>>
File: gif 1.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
gif 1.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
This girl is called Kacy anne. She is a lingerie model. I wonder what made her choose this line of work? She shows her tits & pussy so less attractive people can feel good wearing it in private but she has to show the whole world what she looks like. Is she proud? Is she ashamed? How do her parents feel? Should she be ashamed? I dont know but shes fucking attractive.
>>
>>714448613
KEK
>>
I can say that if I was presented the situation, I might not have killed him, but people die from a single shrimp, so who knows what happens.
>>
File: Spider-Meme-03.jpg (66KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Meme-03.jpg
66KB, 500x373px
>>
>>714449079

Killing him didnt cross my mind. I was just punching him in the face and then the side of the head had passed out. I don't know for how long. the paramedics had to patch my hand up though. I still have to type 1 handed because I cant move my fingers in my left hand properly at the moment. I was running on auto pilot for a good while.

I used to do cruiserweight boxing and I went to the doctors today he says im still in shock and that my hand may never properly heal becuase of the knuckle damage.

Im sorry if i appear arrogant. I'm just really fucked at the moment. I'm not really sure what took place. All I know is a man is dead because of me. Regardless of the justification its really getting to me. I had to sit and look at his body for hours until they took me to the station. Theres still a blackish mark on the carpet where his blood wasnt cleaned properly. I dont know if i'll keep the carpet as a trophy. I dont know if I should be proud.
>>
hey /b/ro, i just wanted to check in and say that you may not see it now, but things will get better. just focus on making it through day by day.

take care of yourself. reach out to family/friends. you dont need to tell them details if its not a good idea, but let them know if you need help.
>>
>>714449779

Man I love spiders. The smaller ones are pretty much symbiotic with humans with the way they deal with pests.

Last summer I was living with my mum and she used to kill flies and we got maggots at the bottom of the bin for her trouble.

Post more please.

>>714449873
Man I don't even know if Im in a bad place. This might be how men feel and why they drink whiskey/smoke cigars and where the stereotype came from. I suppose its just the way things go when you process that you killed someone when you didn't mean it. Maybe I have undiagnosed aspergers. I hear those people have trouble understanding their emotions.
>>
As a Christian I support your actions. You are welcome alongside the throne of the lord for protecting the meek.
>>
you litterally did nothing wrong tho
>>
sah-gay
>>
File: another-spider-meme_o_897070.jpg (27KB, 310x305px) Image search: [Google]
another-spider-meme_o_897070.jpg
27KB, 310x305px
>>714449845
when life gets you down go to the beach if there is no beach around do a fuck ton of MDMA
>>
>>714448206
Don't be afraid to get some help. Talk to a therapist. It's their job to help people get through fucked up shit like that. It's gonna be alright, but you don't have to get through it alone. Also, is your girlfriend okay?
>>
>>714450281

I'm not christian but I respect the faith. Jesus preaches love and forgiveness, 2 things I abandoned that night to exact justice. I wish I had his guidance right now. I wish I believed in god so I could pray.

>>714450365
I know I did nothing wrong. But shit man, I killed someone. The significance alone is really taking a toll. It really does fuck with you. I've been randomly bursting into tears for days.
>>
>>714450466
I don't get this picture...
>>
>>714450700
>the significance of killing someone is taking a toll
>been on here for 5 years
Kek
>>
>>714448206
News link faggot.

There's no way it wasn't reported.
>>
This will help
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>714448206
>I have a security camera & sound recording in my building so I was off the hook as soon as they saw the footage.
Weak roleplaying kid.
It's still a manslaughter even if it isn't a murder. They wouldn't just "let you off the hook".
>>
>>714451797

Gore is a lot different in real life.

you think itll spurt blood for days, but it doesn't. It kind of puddles slowly, like you'd expect from a puddle after a medium rain. Took about an hour for the carpet to induce the [puddle behind his head. Blood is extremely viscuous, it leave an incredibly massive mark with the littlest of spillage.

>>714452120
Self defense is rarely reported in my country. Its not exciting at all. Celebs & political scandals are much more exciting. i'm from the uk and murder news is hardly publicised. I did ask for this not to be covereged and while the police cannot follow through with this promise, self defense killings happen every day around the world, every day. In my country defending a loved one/family member from rape up until death is considered well within the law up until death.

>>714452241
Thanks man but lamb of god isn't my style. Listening to hendrix at the mo.

>>714450466
post more pls. This spider shit is coo
l.
>>
>>714452745

>this spider shit is cool
>>
>>714452745
>Self defense
I find that hard to believe since you attacked him.

Wouldn't this fall under a Good Samaritan kind of clause?

Here's an example of self defense reported from my town last night:
http://www.kspr.com/content/news/Man-says-he-feared-for-his-life-when-he-shot-intruder-in-west-Springfield-405253806.html
>>
>>714452745
Take 100mg of Sertraline a day
It'll help
>>
>>714453422

Mate I dont even know the details at the moment, your guess is as good as mine, I'm too fucked to guess, Like I said my girlfriend did the talking.

It might have been good samaritan but I personally consider it self defense since shes MY girlfriend. Not property wise, but emotionally. I was the defender and without me, she would have been properly raped not just clothes ripped off & minute of penetration.

Honstly I can barely see the captcha atm so I may be wrong.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.