[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand what's so wrong with white-knighting?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nwewcoPqzv1tljacqo1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwewcoPqzv1tljacqo1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1280x866px
I don't understand what's so wrong with white-knighting?
>>
>>714442878
Yeah what's wrong with sucking nigger dick anyway while your mom fuck you in the ass with her sex change 10 inch cock
>>
>>714442878
cunty it is
>>
what is white knighting
>>
File: knighttypes.jpg (276KB, 749x955px) Image search: [Google]
knighttypes.jpg
276KB, 749x955px
It's not wrong it's just often really beta. You're not a dashing knight in shining armor coming to the rescue of a fair maiden, you're a beta cuck SJW "defending" anonymous girls on the internet.
>>
>>714444155
and youre faggot using words like "beta" implying it means shit
>>
>>714442878
>Because you are defending her honor in the hopes that she will bang you or give you attention
>Not because you are a genuinely good person, otherwise you would also be defending males as well
>>
>>714444742
So that is definition of white knight ? You answered the question by the definition of which has been asked ?
Its not logical.
A answer would be :
>because fags dont like people who only care about woman to fuck them, they have no ethics and its selfish
or somthing idk think of anything really i dont care.
Its for everyone a different reason, really.
>>
File: happyvalentinesday.jpg (28KB, 416x361px) Image search: [Google]
happyvalentinesday.jpg
28KB, 416x361px
>>714444495

because beta = shit. There is never a time when being a beta is a good thing.

You know women don't like do-gooder types right? There's a reason why women prefer bad boys to do-gooders. Take a few minutes and think about it.
>>
File: 4L_ty9CTLl7.jpg (52KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ty9CTLl7.jpg
52KB, 500x501px
>>
>>714442878
>white-knighting
>white
you're racist, that's what is wrong
>>
>>714445088
because youre a faggot ? i mean, what is even alpha or bad boys for you ? Also, only teens and kids care about this bad boy shit.
>>
I do it cause it's good karma. If you ignore it or join with the perverted and creepy people, it's very bad karma.
>>
there's nothing wrong with it. it could save a life. and human life is the most precious and sacred there is.
>>
>>714445665
AH afraid of being punished ?
You dont really care about philosophy, do you ?
>>
>>714444444
>>
>>714445608
Do you even know why you're a virgin?
>>
>>714445952
Even though I dont expect it, but if you do good, you get good in return. If you do bad, then you get 10x bad back.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.