[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my neighbor is a fucking anoying photographer ass hole who i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: BTPC2.jpg (374KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
BTPC2.jpg
374KB, 3264x1836px
my neighbor is a fucking anoying photographer ass hole who i kid you not drive a fucking smart car, once a year he drops me a letter every december where he starts out by asking me to be silent in the cristmas days and then goes on about how noisy i have been all year. today i went out knocking on hies dore and was like so i read that we are angry, and he was like nooo iam never angry, reeelax maaan. so the mening with all this missspelling ive done here is i whant to get rid of him, i what to fuck up hies life, hies fucking car, and get him to move somwhere els... and the only condition is that i do not whant to go to jail but ill be ok with some fines and shit...
>>
bamp!
>>
>>714434812
Just from your post I can tell you really are a shit neighbor to have.
>>
i probaly am but i still whant fo fuck him up
>>
File: 1462250806724.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462250806724.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>714434812
Just be a bit more quiet you fucklord.
>>
>>714435015
>>714435190
/thread
>>
>>714434812
You are the problem, not him. You move.
>>
>>714434812
You sound like an arsehole. Keep the fuck down.

In the event that he is in the wrong, why not go and air your grievance honestly? Say the note came across as passive-aggressive and you'd like to arrange a solution.

Of course, your response was to come to /b/ to ask how to destroy someone's life as you're perhaps not smart or creative enough to sort your own problems sbd in the process, coming across as a sociopath who'd be better off in an apartment with padded walls.

Could be wrong, though. I'm sure you're working down the homeless shelter every weekend.
>>
>>714434812
>people get mad at me for being loud as fuck

How dare he
>>
>>714434812
Whats up with a smart car?
Too small for my own requirements but ive always seen them as a practical, low cost solution to our ever busying roads

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP
>>
>>714435903
+the internet
>>
>>714438340
>I like smart car
found the faggot
>>
>>714434812
stop being a loud annoying piece of shit and people will stop telling you to shut the fuck up. it's really that simple. don't act like a 15 year old faggot edgelord trying to get back at someone who is justifiably upset with your shitty behavior. be an adult, change the shitty parts about yourself and you'll make yourself and everyone who has to deal with you happier.
>>
>>714439013
HEY!
GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT LOGIC!
>>
File: IMG_0381.jpg (98KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
98KB, 1440x1080px
>>714438792
>>
>>714434812
>my neighbor is a fucking anoying photographer
What does his hobby have to do with it?
>>
>>714435190
Never been more disgusted by a tattoo in my life. What a fucking retard she is
>>
>>714434812
this is got to be bait! strong one i might add
i give you 8.5/10
>>
>>714439390
Its a terrible car to drive and it doesn't even get good mileage.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.