[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so the big four are all back in action. which album was the best?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: big 4.png (791KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
big 4.png
791KB, 600x600px
so the big four are all back in action. which album was the best?
>>
Megadeth
Metallica hasnt made an ok album since Black album and the two other could never compete
>>
>>714430131
I liked hardwired more than dystopia
>>
>>714430677
But you gotta agree that Load, Reload, St. Anger and Lulu were all dissapointments
>>
megadeth's album is excellent, metallica did surprisingly well

didint hear the other two, slayer's boring and anthrax was only good in the beginning
>>
File: 1457353286178.png (329KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457353286178.png
329KB, 512x512px
>>714430572
>Metallica hasnt made an ok album since Black album
elitist fag please leave. take some songs from load and reload and you have a decent album, garage inc was good, death magnetic and hardwired are both good returns.
obviously st anger and lulu were complete shit though
>>
>>714430131
Testaments "Brotherhood of the Snake"
>>
>>714431240
This desu
>>
>>714430862
Your mom was a disappointment, also you need to be older than 18 to appreciate Load and Reload. It's thanks to edgy teenagers like you that they later made the absolute shitstain of St Anger and are now somewhat pathetically trying to rekindle the pre-Black Album feeling with Hardwired.
Lulu was a failed experiment, but still an actual artistic venture which, similar to Load/Reload showed their musicianship and maturity as artists. I wish they would just say fuck that and continued doing what they really want but I can't blame them either, it's nice to be raking all that money in for basically rehashing your 25+ years old shit.
>>
>>714431717
4/10
>>
>>714431869
She was more like 3/10 but ok.
>>
File: chandler.jpg (19KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
chandler.jpg
19KB, 200x219px
>>714431717
>>
>>714431717
>I wish they would just say fuck that and continued doing what they really want but I can't blame them either, it's nice to be raking all that money in for basically rehashing your 25+ years old shit.
i was with you until this bollocks. they are doing what they want, hence why it took 8 fucking years. that and they dismiss all these faggoty claims of "omg it sounds like justice" when it really doesnt, not if youre talking about the album as a whole
>>
>>714430572
You are a fucking shill, even Dave Mustaine said their new album was top, and it is fucking good. I bet you havent even heard it
>>
Death magnetic was decent. This new album is shit. It's like muhtulica doesn't listen to metal anymore. Why is Bob rock still producing them and not Rick Rubin if they wanna play the name game. Wat a bunch of fags.
>>
>>714430862
>load and reload
fucking great, especially from a musicians point of view, sorry sometimes you gotta change up your sound to keep your sanity. St, Anger wasn't all that bad, its good to see Lars Ulrich make fun of himself for the snare which makes the album even more likable because again trying something new.
>>
>>714430131
Repentless got me into slayer, I liked megadeath and metallica was ok I guess
>>
trujillo is just a big fag. In the entire world there was no one to play bass but chief gotta shit ?
>>
>>714432626
I wish I could believe that, but in nearly every song you can almost sense them sitting around all tense like and trying their hardest to come up with Lighting/Master/Justice-like riffs and songs as a whole. When they released Hardwired the song a while ago my first reaction was like "kek this sounds like Battery or another classic era album opener", the rest of the songs followed suit.
I'm not saying it's an awful album, it's maybe 6/10 for me and I can listen to it, but it feels really forced rather than genuine hence me saying about them not doing what they want or what they should be doing as fucking skilled musicians who've been playing together since just about as long ago as I was born.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.