[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ so i lit up a small bowl pack on late friday night, and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

hey /b/ so i lit up a small bowl pack on late friday night, and took a drug test on tuesday, it was my first time smoking in 5 years and i used the certo and B12 method the day of the drug test

how fucked am i?
>>
>>714415616
Hard to tell, if you havent used in ages, could be out your system within 3 days.
>>
>>714415743
thanks anon you give me hope

also does it help that I worked out hard on sunday and monday before drug test.
its for a job paying $14/hr
>>
also drug thread as well
>>
>>714415616
1/10 made me reply
>>
How'd you use the method? Like what steps did you take/how long before your urine test did you start?
>>
>>714416778
hey, i mean its still a bump

has anybody ever tried certo (suregel) before? whats the science behind it?
>>
>>714416895
i had a huge gatorade and mixed with certo in the morning (also took b12) then drank cranberry juice and water all morning, then i took a nap, waking up every so often to piss. left the house at 2pm but before i left i took the other packet of certo and another gatorade, drank a bottle of water and a couple big swigs of cranberry, got to the lab at 2:50 pissed while i was there (non drug test, just really had to piss) then i pissed for screening around 3:30 but i only took middle stream
>>
>>714415743
This. Depends how much water you drink, exercise you get and body fat you have. THC and those can linger in fat cells. If they do a hair test they can still detect drugs for years.
>>
You should honestly pass with flying colors, i use to do it with just a Gatorade and a gallon of water so, best of luck.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161207-100513.png (111KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161207-100513.png
111KB, 1440x2560px
my activity timeline leading up to the drug screen, which was yesterday, also took a hot bath monday evening to sweat out some thc
>>
>>714417470
thanks man, i got a guy i used to work, he swears up and down that i got it in the bag. ill post my stash here in a bit. it smells like mangos
>>
WHy the fuck would you smoke before a drug test?

I swear, potheads are idiots.

'/b, I cut my arm and now its bleeding and shit'.

Of course it is. And you're an idiot.
>>
>>714417715
honestly didnt think they would call me back, tge recruiter flaked o me once, then out of the blue asked me to start where we left off, i already had clean piss before the first time round, but they wanted to take another test, only smoked for my brothers bachelor party
>>
>>714417552
What app do you use to measure miles?
>>
>>714418027
google fit, its pretty accurate
>>
I just got a call from the recruiter. I JUST GOT THE JOB thanks guys for the advice!

well ive learned the certo method works if you smoke alittle after a long time and you workout regularly! again, thanks guys imma post my stash and then im omw to pickup my new hire info!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.