[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 33 year old virgin anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 3

File: 1316456995160.gif (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1316456995160.gif
5KB, 250x250px
Ask a 33 year old virgin anything.
>>
Can you post your favourite Cookie recipe?
>>
why do you think we're interested
>>
What is the closest thing you have been to sex
>>
>>714414915

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/zimtsterne-cinnamon-stars

>>714414917

Because you are interested in all kinds of shit.
>>
>>714415164

Nothing beyond conversation.
>>
>>714414840
Which powers did you get
>>
>>714415222

Can shoot white liquid from my wand.
>>
>>714415215
Are you fat black what is you baggage?
>>
>>714415434

I'm white and skinny and socially retarded.
>>
>>714414840
why
>>
>>714416049

see >>714415831

I have the personality of a wet towel.
>>
>>714414840
Live with parents or nah??
How's your day going?
>>
>>714417757

I live alone. And my day was okay. Went to the gym in the morning and now write job applications.
>>
>>714414840
why tho?
>>
>>714418210

Not in any way charming or attractive.
>>
>>714418335
>why you havent try it
why dont you even bother on learning social behavior
>>
>>714418335
I'm a manlet with cauliflower ear, I think you can manage if you'd try.
>>
File: RubeusHagrid.jpg (35KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
RubeusHagrid.jpg
35KB, 300x350px
>>714414840
You're a wizard OP
>>
Almost 19 and still a virgin, should I try to be a wizard like you?
>>
>>714418420

I went to parties, bars and clubs regularly in my 20s and I have been using Tinder and OKCupid. So I did try.
>>
>>714418154
Good luck anon.
Hope u will get a job and fuck some pussies
>>
>>714418595

No. You are still young; get some teenage pussy.
>>
>>714414840
feels good to be pure, doesn't it?
>>
>>714418637
Let me guess. Youre simply too lazy to engage in worthless conversations and shit?
>>
>>714418704
I have no idea how
>>
>>714418721
Are we muggles if we're not pure?
>>
>>714418721

No. I'd like to be dirty.

>>714418752

I am barely able to engage any conversations of any worth. It's not that I become well-spoken or eloquent once a conversation gets topical.

>>714418786

Beats me.
>>
>>714418786
Dint stress
Teenage pussy is open for up to 35 year olds. Beyond that only if youre still good looking or have good money.

t. 27 year old who had a 14 year old gf
I lost mine with 25 btw
>>
26 year old kissles virgin in a few days. I'm going to become a wizard, ain't I?

So what are your powers. What makes you superior to us mere mortals?
>>
>>714418939
Leadership. And the will to survive with the burden of a thousand suns. Can mere mortal endure this test of gods?
>>
>>714418935
>Teenage pussy is open for up to 35 year olds.

OP here. How?

>>714418939
>What makes you superior to us mere mortals?

Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>714419032
Also, I'd like to ask you this: if you had to say what is the biggest obstacle to you losing the virginity, what would it be? If you had a magic wand to erase just one problem and that would hopefully make you fuck, what would that be?
>>
>>714418939
was 25 year old kissless virgin. now 30 and in a 4 year relationship. I always heard people say "well I wish I could be single again" or whatever and i just wrote them off as idiots because single life must be way worse than how i had glorified a relationship. Now that i'm on the other side of the fence, I see it. Just worry about yourself anon. Better yourself, get an education if you haven't already. Get an active hobby, go to the gym, or surf if youre near the coast--hiking whatever. Do whatever the fuck you want. Life is easier without the distractions of a relationship.
>>
>>714419247
how did you get from kv to relationship?
>>
File: checkem.jpg (61KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
61KB, 600x755px
>>
>>714419111
For me? Im only 23.
Summon a 10/10 girl with no hassle.
Or perhaps eradicate my own lazyness. Thats what holds me up.
I had a lot of chances, but my dick always said no. Because my brain didnt get that 10/10 score out of the girls.
I never did something on my part. I dont want to. Im too lazy. So mostly girls were asking me for segs.
Theres a nice balance to that though. It kinda feels good rejecting someone.
I only want to put my wiener in a 10/10 girl.
Ive also been asked by two random underage girls at the trainstation. But that was rather a random fearsome event.
>>
>>714419409

OP here. Take what you can get you faggot; I'd love to be in your situation and have obvious chances.
>>
>>714419321
I played guitar in a church group I used to go to. Not good, but can do it well enough. The usual girl that sings and plays was going to be gone for a month. So I offer to play, but request a singer. Girl I think is cute offers. We meet up the following weeks to practice and shit. Tried not to spaghetti everywhere. To do that I pretty much had to fucking pretend I was alpha. Not a dick or anything, but trying to be interesting/funny without coming across as being desperate/needy. I guess it fucking worked, 4 years later...

ask me anything, I'll try to help you guys that were in my same situation.
>>
>>714419578
Chances for what? Im not a faggot like you are. Im happy wether i sexed or not. I dont have that depressing feeling like you to have te urge for a fuck.
You should work on your mindset before you try the next step.
>>
>>714414840
Kira?
>>
>>714419623
I think a lot of KV don't realize just how much tail there is at church. Basically a built-in social group of stable women who are down for relationships.
>>
>>714419623
You know, to me it only happened once that a girl was interested in me. But that was when I was 16 and at the time I was ever more autistic than I am now (if such a thing is even possible), and I didn't realize.
Since then nothing happened, the only thing I can "brag about" is that I donp't make girls uncomfortable when I'm around them. I can talk to them pretty well, it helps that I know a lot about music and am a pretty good guitarist (I have been called a virtuoso). Pretty sure that on older girl was interested in me, but I never escalated even though in restrospect she was "kissing my ass", if you get what I mean. She liked everything I liked, and was way too happy about it. It was weird...

How the hell can you figure out, IN REAL TIME, if a girl is at least a bit interested? I never got this.
>>
>>714419847
Yup, this is exactly right. To all your KVs out there. Go to a fucking young adults group in a large church (more options). Don't be all spiritual and shit, just be yourself and shit, they are trained to reach out to new people.
>>
>>714418154
do you have any friends
>>
>>714419946
Honestly dude, I had horrible self esteem too, so I never thought this cute girl i was playing with was actually interested in me. She would text me fairly often (maybe that's a sign?) I could just ask her. She's sleeping in the next room. Anyways, I took the plunge and invited her to come hangout and watch a movie at my place (we did our practices there so she was comfortable with it). She kept contact up and I kept inviting her to hang out is all that happened. She jumped on me after a movie one night kissing me and shit. the rest is history.
>>
>>714420106

No. Used to have some acquaintances in university but we basically only went drinking and partying.
>>
>>714420278
Alright, so would you agree that the typical PUA idea of chasing a girl is wrong? Wold you say that if she's interested she'll come to you?
or it's not that simple?
>>
>>714420282
i feel you im not a virgin but basically had awkward drunk sex once or twice, and used to be realyl social but now im 25 and have no friends or prospects, honestly alot of people act like having sex will make you stop being socially awkward but thats not the case.
>>
>>714419946
Life is about mistakes.
You need to relax and be confident. Don't be over confident, but feel good about yourself.
>>
Have you ever been close to getting laid?
>>
>>714420386
It goes both ways. That anon just happened to be someone cool and thats all it was. His gf got tired of waiting for him to make a move.
You can't pressure yourself into these kinds of expectations. all you do is ask to hang out and see how it goes. It either builds interest/trust in each other or doesn't. You should be wise to lose interest too if its only going to hurt you chasing a girl who is negative towards you.
>>
>>714420386
That typical PUA shit never worked for me anyways. But girls will almost *never* pursue you in that manner. She basically sent text (so now I know she at least likes me as a person to text me) but I had to make myself available to an extent without seeming desperate. Its a weird balance, like a game of cat and mouse trying to feel things out. I think the trick is to make them think that you have your shit together and you don't need them. Not like a dick, but so they feel privileged that you invited them to spend time with you. Like i said. I had to pretend to be alpha.
>>
>>714420710

No. Never got any interest or signs of attraction from a girl.
>>
>>714420836
Bro, I never even chased a girl in my life. I always felt that it was useless and ridiculous, because there's no way that anyone can be interested in me. Apparently, at least once I was wrong, but in the 10 years that passed I became much uglier (not that I was even remotely good looking before).
I can't PHYSICALLY make the first move, escalate. I can't do it, I feel paralyzed. Just like you are on the edge of a cliff, and survival instinct prevents you from taking another step and falling to death. That's pretty much how I feel, and that's why I never asked a girl out 8or showed interest, at least not consciously).

Typing this I realize how pathetic this is, but unfortunately is 100% true for me.

>>714421030
>I think the trick is to make them think that you have your shit together and you don't need them.
This is not a new concept, but I'm not sure how to translate this into action.
>>
>>714421126
You're a great wizard then.
>>
>>714420836
Words of wisdom wizards. Take heed.
>>
>>714414840
Why dont you pay a prostitute?
>>
>>714418420
Been folding other men in tights i see
>>
>>714421277

Nobody ever asked.

>>714421297

Poor and underemployed.
>>
>>714421297
Not OP, but if he's anything like me, the biggest issue is not sex, but the lack of companionship. I think that sex will come naturally once you find a girl that you love. And also, you can simulate sex by fapping, but you can't simulate a relationship with a girl.

You know, the closest thing I had to a girlfirend was in kindergarten. I was 3 ad she was 4. We would walk holding hands in the courtyard, and she would kiss me on the cheek. I really liked it.
I was 3, I'm almost 26 now and I never experienced those feelings again. That's what I really want for now, a prostutite can't give me that.
>>
>>714421273
I've been there, but I learned over time you just communicate by speaking. Pretending to be alpha probably wont work as well as finding a time to speak directly.
>>
>>714415831
I'm a 37 year old white autist incapable of interacting with normal people. I'm also married with two kids. There are women out there that are into people like us.
>>
>>714421846
How do you find them?
>>
>>714416256
Personality of a wet towel

Kekd
>>
>>714421907
I'd say online dating or just by chance.
Its good to make small talk with strangers. Try to not be afraid of talking in random public places.
He has an advantage since he has kids, but you just need a job and to take care of yourself to seem like the responsible type.
>>
>>714422102

Not funny.
>>
bump fuckers.
>>
>>714422102
Not cool for the rest of us wet towels dek
>>
Why havent you fucked a whore yet?

At kwast you can get it out of your system and it wont control the rest of your life; otherwise it will be the only thing you'll think about whenever you talk to a girl
>>
>>714423935

On problem at the moment is money. But beyond that, it would not make me more attractive to women, so it wouldn't solve the problem.
>>
>>714424377
How big is your dingus?
>>
>>714424629

15 cm erect.
>>
>>714424924
Damn bruh I feel that..... Is this also part of the problem?
>>
>>714424377
If money is the problem you can save up with that shit , its not that youre in a hurry. Its more about losing the load of being a virgin. You wont need to think about it to much; which Will help when talking to a girl. Friend of mine had a dry spell for over 4 years and whenever a girl is mildy interested he fucks up by thinking about the possibilities , even if they're just a small chance. Girls catch that shit quickly and flee as soon as they can.
>>
>>714425156

Why? This is perfectly average.

>>714425337

My load is more about getting no interest from girls.
>>
>>714424924
Btw that shouldnt be a problem. My Dick is 16cm at best and as long as you know How you treat a girl right in bed she wont mind. Hence the idea to train with whores
>>
>>714425432
Do you ever initigate a conversation with a girl?
>>
>>714425432
Fuck, nevermind i didnt kno what that was in inches, peece oot
>>
>>714425621

Yes. Many times.
>>
>>714426252
Then where do you think it goes wrong?

Can you make jokes where he laughs? Do you notice if she's interested in your stories or experiences? Do you go out clubbin
>>
>>714427205
>Can you make jokes where he laughs?

No.

>Do you notice if she's interested in your stories or experiences?

I don't have any stories to tell.

>Do you go out clubbin

Yes.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.