[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this exist?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: church.jpg (123KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
123KB, 900x1200px
Why does this exist?
>>
>>714407230
To pray and build our community around, to teach our children right from wrong and give us a chance at salvation in the afterlife.
>>
>>714407230
For people without philosophy or ethics.
Or history, or scientific literacy, or common sense.

And a strong appetite for a sense of importance and someone to love them.
>>
>>714407230
so that you can carry ladders around on the top of your vehicle bro
>>
>>714407444
I often find that I am not carrying enough ladders. This will certainly help. Thank you anon.
>>
>>714407230
I thought they were used to help your vehicle drive on the road.
>>
>>714407230
That churches exist is depressing.
That murricans keep building strip malls is depressing.

But there is nothing more depressing than a church in a strip mall.
>>
Because you american fucks didn't understand the concept of a Ute and went for pickups instead
>>
>>714407230
Go and you will find out.
>>
So you know what the place is called.
>>
Why does anything exist? That is what you must ask before any interrogation of reason.

There is no reason or purpose for anything overreaching.
>>
>>714407423
Really? I thought it was so neckbeards wearing Guy Fawkes masks could feel superior to someone else. Thanks for helping me see the light spaghettianon.
>>
>>714407693
Who needs to understand anything?
We killed off the Ute tribe and took their land and ripped it apart for $ lol.

Understanding things is time consuming, and not profitable.
>>
File: LBKDAR9.jpg (348KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
LBKDAR9.jpg
348KB, 1280x960px
For the same reason this exists.
>>
>>714407820
>feel superior

Oh that's why people spend their lives studying and trying to understand those things. To feel superior relative to you. It all revolves around you, and the social standing in whatever heirarchy you imagine yourself to be in. lol
>>
>>714407820
You thought churches exist so neckbeards could stand around in masks?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.