[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ros someone tell me how many sleeping pills do I have to eat to die

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: kierawr.jpg (35KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
kierawr.jpg
35KB, 340x500px
/b/ros someone tell me how many sleeping pills do I have to eat to die
>>
What type and dose?
>>
I got no idea I just need some info
>>
>>714404315
You killing yourself or someone else?
>>
>>714404387
Myself but now yet, perhaps sometime in the future
>>
>>714404186

if you're really serious, you don't need to open a thread asking, just chug as many you can

you're just here for the attention

or maybe you're thinking if consuming under the fatal dose so you don't actually die but get the attention of your family or shit
>>
>>714404701
No I just want to know how many would I need to surely die, I got no idea how strong they are so all Im asking is is one jar enough or do I need like 3?
>>
what kind of pills? diphenhydramine?....?
>>
>>714405279
Goddamnit Ive never eaten sleeping pills in my entire life so I dont know. I just thought they would be pretty easy to get.
>>
>>714404820
There is no fail-safe way with sleeping pills. You could take a hundred of them and survive. Your body and brain will defend itself, even if you don't want it. You'd most likely end up vomiting most of them up, and massive and kidney and liver damages.
>>
>>714405426
they are easy to get but are useless for an hero
>>
Any other pills that could do the trick?
>>
just jump u faggot
>>
chug a couple with some cough syrup

so you fell asleep faster

sit by the ledge of a tall bulding and wait it out

pass out and fall down, die in your sleep, probably no pain
>>
>>714406440
This would negate your bodies survival instinct! Just make sure it's high enough, and as always; head first!
>>
File: 03c5b4_5091334.jpg (99KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
03c5b4_5091334.jpg
99KB, 1350x561px
>>
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

>>
>>714406977
this
>>
>>714406977
implying there aren't worse things than death
>>
Thank fuck I dont feel like killing myself right now you retards are useless
>>
>>714407100
implying being dead inside is permanent
>>
>>714407199
I thought /b/ was pro-suicide but I guess you all just became little fags
>>
>>714404701
Shut up faggot. You don't know shit. If he swallows more than enough he will most likely vomit.

You have to swallow the right amount or you will either just sleep if not enough or vomit if too much.

kys with your method, faggot.
>>
1, just might take 50-60 years :^)
>>
>>714404186
Can't say.
Depends on type of pill, dosage per pill, your weight, your age, your resistance to various medications and drugs, your immune system, your vascular system, health overall, race, gender, what position you're in, what you ingested up to 3 days prior, how your intestinal system works, and chance.
>>
>>714404186

One more than it takes to survive
>>
File: 1480890137913.jpg (34KB, 470x316px) Image search: [Google]
1480890137913.jpg
34KB, 470x316px
>>
All of them stupid
>>
>>714404186
more than you think.
Just swim out in the ocean until you can't anymore.
>>
A whole bottle (100 pills) won't kill you, it'll make you violently ill and your insides will be burning, from your stomach up to your throat, oh and you'll have an extremely dry mouth and drinking water won't help.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.