[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do to her? descriptions get nudes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

What would you do to her? descriptions get nudes
>>
File: IMG_0468.jpg (89KB, 405x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
89KB, 405x739px
>>
File: IMG_1698 (1).jpg (358KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698 (1).jpg
358KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>714404167
I would stand behind her, wrap my arms around her front and unfasten her shorts, sliding my hand inside to her panties and feeling her pussy with my fingers. I would kiss her neck as I go, taking in her scent, and would run my other hand underneath her t-shirt to feel her breasts. She would feel my hard cock pressing against her back and I would encourage her to move her hand behind her to feel it.
>>
>>714404167
I would pull those shorts down, spread those big butt cheeks and stick my nose deep into her tight butthole taking a deep breath before licking
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (915KB, 3000x2253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
915KB, 3000x2253px
>>714404336
>>
>>714404438
Yeah, my cock would feel good between those cheeks. I'd remove those panties and rub against her bare pussy from behind while I grab her hips.
>>
I would tie her hand and feet together behind her back and slowly cut all of her clothes off. Then I'd spread those ass cheeks and plow her till right before cumming and finish on her face and tits.
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (123KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
123KB, 750x1334px
>>714404584
>>
>>714404687
Ugh fapping to her so hard, who is she?
>>
>>714404803
GF
>>
I would take her into a lesser used restroom on campus, where I would just bend her over the sink, and pull the pants and panties down. I would Fuck her pushy, then pull out, and spin her around to cut all over that face
>>
>>714404438
>>714404687
Whoever saved them, post them back up. Faggot thinks he can delete them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.