[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roast me! give me your best shot!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1421127460824.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1421127460824.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
roast me!
give me your best shot!
>>
That seatbelt cannot not stop you.
>>
You look like you have a fat upper dick area (fuda) and your gf/wife is also very fat and has a FUPA, and doggy is the only position y'all can do and you rest your big fat belly on her back while you pound away as hard as you can getting all 5 inches in her ehile cumming and disappointing her 3 min later.
>>
>>714397239
I noticed that you're gay.
>>
>>714397239

I'd roast you, but I don't think you'd fit in my crock pot.
>>
>>714397239
Boy yo head look like jelly bean
>>
>>714397321
Anon your roast is on fire
>>
File: IMG_2844.jpg (62KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2844.jpg
62KB, 400x299px
>>
Your shirt says "I pretend to like comics" and your face says "I pretend I'm not a virgin"
>>
>>714397239
You fat, scruffy, nerdy, faggot, clay dick virgin of a sad excuse for a human mommas boy piece of shit cuck retard. Hys rn you fucking absolute loser. =)
>>
I don't need to roast you. You're life is hard enough looking like that.
>>
>>714397239

I'd roast you so you can feed my family for a month you fat fuck.
>>
Your not fooling anyone with the snap back on chubs, we can see the receading hairline a mile off, and don't get me started on that stupid ass retard smile, you look like pee wee Herman and Stephen Hawkings love child!
>>
You're fat as fuck, fat piece of shit bitch. If I stabbed you, you would leak out olive oil, fat fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.