[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /b/ ever knocked up anyone?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Has /b/ ever knocked up anyone?
>>
>>714391175

Yes.
>>
I just bought her a pill the next morning
>>
>>714391175
Two of my ex girlfriends
>>
File: 1364613593749.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1364613593749.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>Tell her you're cumming inside
>Ask her if she wants another baby girl
>Pull out
>She quickly puts it back in

ggez
>>
>>714391175
Not yet and I hope that I never do. None of my girlfriends have been adequate, and I'm beginning to think that none will.
>>
yeah, i fucked a girl that was going to move to the USA. The condom broke and we had to rush the fuck to a healt station where we could get a free pill. If she would have become pregnant she would have been kicked out from the school she was going to.
>>
>>714391839
>and I'm beginning to think that none will.
Until she comes.
>>
>>714391175
Yes, my fiance. The timing would have looked like we were only getting married because of the pregnancy. Literally got pregnant the weekend I proposed. We didn't notice until her next cycle. She decided on an abortion, I made sure she made the final decision so she couldn't hold it against me. We should be trying again in about 6-8 months. Getting married in 9.
>>
>>714391175
Hasnt been completely confirmed but i did fuck someone with no rubber who came back 7 months later but new bf came around wanting to play maury im like "By all means sir you can have it" i do get random visits sometimes from her sister but the dont care so i dont im not family guy and am not giving those white trash fucks the pleasure of taking up my time to play whos the daddy
>>
>>714391175
Knocked up a girl 4 years ago, she got split uterus and had to abort. I never want kids now..
>>
>>714391175
Yes , your mother.get back to bed dipshit .......
>>
>>714391405
Smart
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.