[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth getting?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Solgaleo.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Solgaleo.png
68KB, 250x250px
Worth getting?
>>
>>714387508
It's the fastest selling nintendo game yet and a bunch of pokemon fans say its possibly the best incarnation yet
>>
>>714387508
pokemon sun and moon or solgaleo?
The game is overall really good and actually challenging. I would recomend if youre not looking to spend too much money get Yo-Kai watch.
I love both and Yo-Kai watch is a new game (in america).
My friends and I are all now playing that since we beat Sun and Moon
>>
>>No Elite Four
>>No more HMs
>>Fat men in hula skirts
Fuck no
>>
I'm playing it right now, I'm really enjoying it. I've only really played Pokemon Y but I can see that they made this Pokemon to make it really easy for people who have never played Pokemon to get into the games. For $50 in Australia, and with how much I've already played of it, it's a fucking bargain
>>
>>714387969
There is an elite four way to not even know what you're talking about GTFO
>>
>>714387969
don't you mean no more gyms?
>>
>>714387508
It's good dude, 56 hours before I kinda started to get bored. Still awesome tho. It's kinda easy but if that bothers you make it harder on purpose.
>>
>>714387508
its good i just fucking wish you can turn the S.O.S mechanic on and off. makes catching pokemon fucking annoying as hell. Also the starters are fucking shit
>>
>>714387969
>no more hms

because you actually ride fucking pokemon and use a tauros to break bolders
>>
If you're a fan of the original games, wait until the price drops.

It's too easy. They sapped so much of what little strategy there was, plus eliminated almost all challenge. Your "rival" even fucking picks the weaker type to the one you pick.

It's an enjoyable casual game, but too easy, and way too many pointless distractions that are just tacked-on time wasters.
>>
>>714388274
At least you can get the 2nd gen starters quickly by doing QR's
>>
>>714388405
Yeah, that you get like right at the fucking start with no effort. Everything is handed to you. Even the bad guys are fucking jokes.
>>
>>714388470
Yeah i didn't get why they picked the weaker one like wtf?
>>
Only worth if you preordered it cause there was a thing where they gave away a legendary every day
>>
>>714387508
no
>>
If you played gen 6 it will bore you.
Otherwise the "WOW 3D!" should last until you beat the game
Otherwise it's more of the same shit as gen 6 with some things taken away and some things added so no ground gained.
>>
>>714388145
you go through trials which are like mini gyms then fight a boss afterwards which is sort of like a gym... but its not a singular building with 10 guys in it. the lack of the gauntlet is a good thing.
>>
>>714388529
if you dont think team skull is funny af i dont think you should be playing this lighthearted genre.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.