[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard fucking a woman who has had kids is like "throwing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: stretch.jpg (1MB, 1959x2612px) Image search: [Google]
stretch.jpg
1MB, 1959x2612px
I've heard fucking a woman who has had kids is like "throwing a hot dog down a hallway." I've also heard there's no difference, pussy is still tight.. What's your experience?
>>
No difference at all and I know for a fact one of them had natural childbirth. Things apparently snap back into shape just fine.

The one that felt the most like throwing a hotdog down a hallway had never had kids. I dunno why she was like that. If it's just genetics or maybe she got it on with dragon dildoes nightly. Could have really been either one in her case.
>>
2 kids, mid 30's. still tight enough. it depends if the woman works on her muscles down there post kids. also depends on dick size of course
>>
>>714380135
I have never thrown a hotdog down a hallway so I wouldn't know
>>
>>714380570
you haven't lived you virgin
>>
Actually a loose vagina is a sign that the woman is relaxed and trusts you, a 'tight' pussy is an indication of discomfort, anxiety, and distraction.
>>
The pussy gets way looser and stretched out even from a lot of dicks.
Pushing a babies head through that small hole blows it completely wide open.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 221x228px
fucked a woman with 4 kids, there's no difference. her huge tits were massively deflated though. they looked like pic related when she took her bra off. they looked damn good in a bra though.
>>
>>714380803
sounds more like drugs than trust
>>
Yeah never noticed a difference. I also have run into cavernous vagina that I assume was just cavern vagina genes, not caused by anything stretching her out.
>>
>>714380135
In my experience, if a woman has kids, she is 100% unattractive to me.

Would not bang.
>>
>>714380135
I popped a girl's cherry in high school, she got married and had a kid the next year, fucked her probably 6 months after, and she was tighter than when i first fucked her
>>
>>714380135
No difference. The vagina is designed to bounce back. Now, fucking a woman who treats her body like a clown car, those vaginas get abused. they aren't meant to be stretched like that multiple times within one decade, not without taking permanent damage.
>>
>>714380803
Yeah, pussy is loose when shes aroused. But some girls are just naturally tighter than others.
>>
>>714380982
pretty much this. it's a genetic thing as opposed to a use thing. Through painstaking research I've noticed that siblings and parents typically have very similar vaginal types to a considered subject. I need more data to determine if having a large deep vagina is related in anyway to related individuals penis size, but vaginas within a family have a definite correlation to one another.

I have noticed that white women tend to be looser than asians but not as loose as african americans. native americans seem to correlate more with tribe, with western tribes being much more cavernous than ones formerly based in the east of the country.

Also, the only ethnicity it is ok to refer to as subject to their face are the asians. the rest have really violent reactions for some reason.
>>
>>714380135
Pussy is a muscle, or at least is surrounded by and support by muscles. It can be tightened, strengthened and stretched like any muscle in the body.
Just because you can fold yourself in half, it doesn't mean the muscles in your back and hamstrings are weak, quite the opposite.
In my experience it's actually skinny girls with little muscle who have looser pussies. Their pelvic floor muscles are weak and so can't contract around your dick. Where as girls who fuck a lot or are fairly strong, have literally milked my dick with their pussy because they have such good control and their pelvic floor is strong.
>>
I've fucked girls with kids and ones without. Doesn't matter. Vagina size varies somewhat naturally regardless. A girl I was fucking in high school had a fairly loose vagina but she was young (we were like 17-18 at the time) and cute and tiny. Think of it like dick size except in inches it's probably only millimeters or difference between girls.
>>
>>714383112

Good response here. This is pretty much everything you need to know.
>>
File: creampie3.jpg (460KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
creampie3.jpg
460KB, 1366x768px
Wife has had 2 kids, and there is literally no difference between before and after, I think age probably plays a bigger role in change than having children does.
>>
>>714383727
That's tight af
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.