[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /b/ deal with road rage? Road rage stories?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

File: o-ROAD-RAGE-ATTACK-facebook.jpg (289KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ROAD-RAGE-ATTACK-facebook.jpg
289KB, 2000x1000px
How does /b/ deal with road rage? Road rage stories?
>>
>>714154405
I keep a .357 magnum in my glove box.
>>
>>714154405
ooga booga, basically
>>
Cops on the way while I keep moving and have the 12 gauge ready to go.
>>
I was thinking about buying a bb gun and use it to shoot peoples windows out as i drive by. I don't think the bb gun would be strong enough to break glass tho
>>
>>714154750
Just keep some crack head rocks. Ie. Ceramic, or porcelain, best from old spark plugs. Or pennies. Both work great.
>>
I worked for dominos I had a friend that worked for pizza hut. I was smoking a bowl delivering a pizza when suddenly I rear end a street bike douche. No damage other than bent license plate. He gets off bike kicks my door and demands my name. I tell him friends name and that I work for pizza hut. Speed off quick. Friend gets fired. Luckily it was dark and cold so he couldn't see my uniform.And I didn't put dominoes sign on roof. I got lucky.
>>
i only pay attention to whats in front of me
rear view mirrors are just another way of giving people attention that dont deserve it
>back seat drivers
>old people drivers
>women drivers
>women back seat drivers
lost goes on and on
>>
>>714155010
You're not constantly checking your surroundings to always know where your "outs" are?
>>
>>714154981
Great idea. How hard do you have to throw the ceramic? Cause it might be difficult from a moving car
>>
>>714155209
only a woman needs a mirror while driving to be *aware* of her surroundings
where else does the car go but forwards unless youre in reverse again?
>>
>>714154405
Castle Doctrine states I can defend myself with lethal force if necessary if I come under attack while inside my vehicle.
>>
>>714154983
Now THIS is how bait is meant to be done.
>>
>>714155544
I wish it was bait my friend
>>
>>714154405
I said fuck you to guy for cutting me off once, and to act all thug-like he whipped out his little 9mm and gang signs all the regular zoo behavior. Once police call later and now he's in prison for the rest of his life. Lol.
>>
>>714154983
Sure bro
>>
Generally I think chimping out is extremely embarrassing.
I generally can keep anger from bubbling forth, but being conscientious enough while driving can get you clear away enough from most situations where other people's dangerous driving can affect you. The rest of what causes road rage is really just upset over wait-times. Traffic, stupidly slow drivers, dumb but nonthreatening maneuvers, etc. I can be a patient man.
>>
File: 340PD_7yrds.jpg (67KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
340PD_7yrds.jpg
67KB, 750x562px
>How does /b/ deal with road rage?
>>
>>714155413
Sideways, if you have to swerve to avoid a hazard in the road.
>>
>>714156024
Ok
>>
>>714155413
you must have never driven in your life
>>
>>714155400
Not hard at all. The ceramic and porcelain from spark plugs is very hard. Just smash it up with a hammer, get some good sized chunks. And have at it. I really like the handful of pennies at speed though. Makes a satisfying sound as it peppers the asshole.
>>
File: old-18-.jpg (85KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
old-18-.jpg
85KB, 650x433px
>>714154405
i got a dash cam for my car. no one fucks with me the sec they see they are being recorded. They are like $40 on amazon, get one.
>>
>>714154405
The only road rage I get is when I see people throwing there ciggys/ trash out there window.

Once at a red light there was a car with a brown family in front of me and one of the younger ones throughout an empty cigarette carton.
I got out of my car and right when I was about to pick up the carton and throw it back into there window they sped off throuh the red light.

Probs got a ticket. dickheads
>>
>>714156546
I want to get one but i have no idea how to wire it into my car
>>
>>714156893
>ciggys

that seems like something an infant would say. are you an infant?
>>
>>714156958
Red is positive, black is ground.
>>
Get them off their medication and into a psychotropic drug recovery program.
>>
>>714154981
as a motorcyclist who carries porcelain in the breast pocket of his vest, ive gotta agree with you.
>>
>>714156984
yes. are you?
>>
File: 1495680123782.gif (802KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495680123782.gif
802KB, 500x600px
>>714154405
If you put other people's lives at danger because you're worried about being late, you shouldn't exist.
Same goes if you think you can do whatever you want because of your age, sex, money, or the kind of car you drive.
>>
I don't rage. If someone drives like a jackass I let them go have their accident somewhere else.

If for some reason someone thinks they can rage on me they will only end up staring down the barrel of whichever gun I am carrying that day.
>>
Anyone else get someone following or honking if you pass in a passing lane when they were going well below the limit?
>>
>>714156958
I have one that plug into the 12v power socket. Great device. Got me off a charge of running a woman down once. I was overtaking a parked bus and she ran out in front of it and collided with me. Not looking where she was going, headphones in, high heels on a wet road and SHE tried to blame me! Police got a copy if the video and dropped it. Said she was dumb for crossing.
>>
>>714154750
This is a good way to get shot by a real gun. If you rolled up on me and shot my window out with a fucking bb gun I'd unload my 10mm into your ass
>>
>>714158095
You're gonna kill someone because someone shot your car with a non lethal object? Seems like a good way to get yourself in a lot of shit
>>
>>714158357
How am I supposed to know it's a non legal object? All I know is some shot my window out with a gun. Doesn't matter if it was real or bb I was in fear for my life case closed you have no say in the matter cause you are dead
>>
>>714158555
God people like you are the reason we have SJW's and cry baby millennials
>>
File: 1472746048161-g.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1472746048161-g.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>714157685
Yes. I live in NJ and the generally accepted unspoken rule is you don't do the speed limit in the fast lane. Especially on the Turnpike or the Parkway. You want to do the speed limit? Stick to the middle lane or slow lane if no middle available. When the limit is 65 Mph and you're doing 60 in the left lane while I'm already doing 80, this is a problem. I usually just go around them on the right and when merging black to the fast lane, I purposely cut them off.

These same people are the types who will speed up and drive up your ass for the next 5 miles because they feel slighted or offended. I've found that my car can go from 80 Mph to 30 Mph REAL quick as does the guy behind me. Never been rear ended but I have had the guy behind me panic, swerve left and right. Side swiped the fast lane divider. Then I just stomp on it and get back up to speed.

Other than this the most "road rage" I do is I thoroughly enjoy boxing people into a lane.
>Car in slow lane doing 55
>middle doing 70
>ass hole in BMW usually always in a rush.
>drives right up the ass of both the slow and middle lane cars.
>does that shit to me in the fast lane. I WAS going to pass and he can just go around me then, but now I just match the pace of the car next to me for 2 miles.
>watch as the dude is blatantly angry, red in the face, flashing high beams.
>pretend I'm oblivious when they finally get around and look over.

Lastly is during construction traffic. Bottleneck down to 1 Lane and right line is exit only. You get these assholes who rip up on the right or the shoulder and try ducking back in cutting everyone off. I place my car half in the left lane and half in the shoulder.
>>
>>714158357
Any pellet/bb gun can be lethal
https://youtu.be/0eUx_oEpyTw
>>
>>714158784
So you are saying people don't have a right to defend themselves when attacked? You sound like a liberal bitch.
>>
>>714156040
this.

if they persist i just pull over and wait until they get out of their car, then speed away
>>
>>714158357
Yeah of course he would as would anyone else. Ever hear about those kids who got killed for pointing toy guns at cop cars as they drive by? All the videos of some poor dindu who even looked like they were reaching for a gun gets shot down?

You even so much as wave a projectile weapon, BB, pellet, or otherwise at a person who is carrying a real gun, you're bound to get return fire. With real bullets. Mix this with the guy who has an actual gun also having a dash cam, and the guy who killed you would be let out free of charges within less than a day.
>>
>>714159089
It's a bb gun, It's going to tink off your window and you know that. You just want to be a modern day faggot and get mad at someone and try to be the victim. Thats how you fucking millennial's are. You can't just try and talk to someone or be rational you have the need to bash groups and build up straw men to beat up.
>>
>>714159747
Not him, but if you point anything that looks like a gun at me you get shot.

I will not gamble my life on if it is a real gun or not.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>>714159747
>It's a bb gun, It's going to tink off your window and you know that.

You have obviously never owned a bb gun because you would know they can easily break glass. Stop virtue signaling faggot.

Here is a something that you don't seem to understand. If some one pulls a gun weather it be real or a bb gun and shoots at you you have the right to defend your self.

>You can't just try and talk to someone or be rational

The rational person would return fire if shot at if they were armed not sit there and try to talk to the criminal shooting at them. Fucking cognitive dissonance!

It's funny you think the criminal who initiated the crime is somehow in the right but the victim protecting them self isn't...

Here is some real logic for you. Don't go around shooting people windows out and attacking people and you won't get fucking shot

Inb4 din du nuffin
>>
>>714154405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
>>
>>714159747
https://youtu.be/J6Un1vzCLYM
https://youtu.be/BtPt6GrnE6s
https://youtu.be/a53Dk1l8wZU
https://youtu.be/PwsXJp2xaEI
https://youtu.be/l0UbyDbMTpI

Play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
File: 1480919086475.jpg (49KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1480919086475.jpg
49KB, 800x596px
>>714160737
>>714160815
What ever it takes to justify your end game I guess amirite millennial's? Why think rationally when you can be a murican and shoot muh guns.
>>
>>714157827
Ever since I got a dash can, nothing serious happened. Not sure is it because I know it's also recording myself or everyone notices the dashcam
>>
>>714161243
Hur hur hur I shoot at people with bb gun and expect no repercussions.. You sound like a milineal. Muh feelings...
>>
>>714161588
I never said that m8, so projecting much?
>>
>>714161820
Please you sound like some faggot from Brazil cheering on the criminals. Hur hur victim has no rights.
>>
>>714161243
>millenial
Nope

There is no endgame.
Just a natural and rational desire for self preservation.
I will use the best tools at my disposal to achieve that end. This happens to be a firearm.
I am not responsible for the foolish actions of others. If you want to take the risk you can pay the consequences.
>>
>on way to work rush hour road has 3 lanes each side
>tired of getting cut off by assholes
>driving Nissan small pickup
>see some asshole in SUV cutting other people off and driving like a fuck in my mirrors
>decide to teach him a lesson
>pull around him fast and cut him off hard so he has to slam brakes
>he pulls around me one lane over
>kid riding shotgun
>kid starts throwing french fries at my windshield while dad eggs him on
>raging
>pulls into my lane in front of me
>slams on brakes
>smash into him completely smashing in front end of my truck
>realize how stupid this is and get out
>try to talk to the guy but he won't roll down his window
>brat kid yelling something I can't hear because windows are up
>he calls 911 and talks to them and refuses to make eye contact with me
>I get back in my truck after this pussy refuses to even talk to me or look at me
>eventually cops come
>cop gives me ticket for "improper lane change"
>explains that because I rear-ended him I have no chance in court
>ignores my story about the french fries etc
>go to court
>cop gives me $50 ticket 1 point off my license
>I don't have comprehensive insurance because I'm poor
>my friend helps me bend my truck back into shape and put a new hood on it from a junkyard
>drive messed up truck for 5 more years because I couldn't keep my shit together

Not worth it tbh but fuck that guy I'm glad I fucked up his SUV
>>
>>714154405
One time my gf was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Some asshole with his family in the car tried to run her off the road at a merge, so she tailgated him hard. He kept slowing down and it got to the point where he was holding up traffic going 25 in a 45. I stuck my head through the sunroof and yelled something pretty nasty at him.

He called the police who came and spoke to my gf and I when we parked at a diner for lunch. Don't do it again was the gist of it. Road rage is pretty much a part of everyday life when Massachusetts drivers shit up your state
>>
>>714162360
No dude he won, you lost
>>
>>714162360
>>explains that because I rear-ended him I have no chance in court

Yeah if you hit someone in the rear you are pretty much at fault in the US. I had this bitch miss her turn slam on her brakes, I was at a dead stop she backed up into me and I got the ticket. Luckily she got caught cheating on her boyfriend who was in the car and he called me and then came to court on my behalf so I got out of it
>>
>>714162573
I know he did. Not worth it. But still fuck that faggot and his faggot kid too. Whatever minor inconvenience I caused them, good.
>>
>>714159747
>It's a bb gun, It's going to tink off your window and you know that.

I don't know if you trolling or just stupid
https://youtu.be/KVnzedW4Vbk
>>
File: salty.jpg (15KB, 430x345px) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
15KB, 430x345px
I'm an asshole sometime. I will put up with a lot of shit, but I will not put up with tailgaters. I've come to complete stops on two lane highways before. Or, if I'm on a normal highway and a tailgater tries to pass me after riding my ass for 5 minutes straight (despite the fact that I'm probably doing 10 or 15 over the speed limit), I make sure they get boxed in. Slow drivers are annoying too, but I usually just find an opening and go around. No harm done.

Another reason to hate me. If there is a line of stopped traffic at an exit, I WILL cut to the front.
>>
>>714163243
I was on a 4 lane devided hi way once, I was in the slow lans and some ass hole came up behind me flashing his lights and beeping his horn. He was tailgating like a motherfucker and wouldn't go around. We came up on a semi truck so I sped up and got beside it then set my cruise control to match his speed and stayed there for about 100 miles while this idiot switched from lane to lane flashing his light and blowing his horn. He finally tried to pass in the emergency lane and lost control of his car and ended up spinning out in the grass
>>
File: 7f2.jpg (55KB, 587x645px) Image search: [Google]
7f2.jpg
55KB, 587x645px
>>714159747
>>714161243

Please be a shitty troll. If you're genuinely out there somewhere justifying this logic get shot before you breed.
>>
>>714163243
>fucking up a tailgater's day
cool by me

>If there is a line of stopped traffic at an exit, I WILL cut to the front.
I will end your life slowly and miserably.

The only people worse than you are the people who use the passing lane and then match the speed of someone in the slow lane so no one can pass.
>>
>>714164107
How about the people in the slow lane that speed up to match the speed of the person that was trying to pass
>>
>>714164107
>The only people worse than you are the people who use the passing lane and then match the speed of someone in the slow lane so no one can pass.

Semi trucks do that shit and it drives me nuts
>>
>>714164107
Yeah, I know. That is not something I'm proud of and I've been working on it.
>>
File: Channel Icon.png (129KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Channel Icon.png
129KB, 398x400px
>>714164268
How about those fuckers that are in the slow lane going way under the speed limit so you pass them and they speed up and pass you then slow down again
>>
I like that on a motorcycle I can do whatever and then just disappear easily, whether via speed or between cars stopped at a light.

I like that in my car I just outrun most shitboxes driven by dumbshits. I'd post webms but its 2mb limit now for whatever stupid ass reason
>>
>>714164268
Equally grating. Maybe moreso, considering that an otherwise would-be passer is turned into a blocker because the asshole in the slow lane wants to get competitive for no reason.

>>714164067
He's a dick for tailgating at all but especially in the slow lane. That said, it's not your job to police everyone else's speed. Leave your fucking hall monitor badge in the 6th grade where it belongs.
>>
At my college campus, no one can ever fucking park correctly. I've got dents all over my car from people hitting it while parking next to me. People that park shittily now get my tire iron to their door.
>>
File: CircleJerk3-300x300.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
CircleJerk3-300x300.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>714164647
>That said, it's not your job to police everyone else's speed. Leave your fucking hall monitor badge in the 6th grade where it belongs

Yeah you are right I should have just put up with his bullshit. I should have had a bad day with his tailgating, flashing and beeping. It was wrong of me to fuck up his day as well
>>
>>714164812
The college my wife went to had the parking so fucked up and the spaces marked so small you actually had to crawl out the fucking window if you used student parking. You couldn't open the car door. She's a small woman too 5'4" 110lb. She ended up parking 2 blocks away and walking
>>
>>714164900
you should have moved over
>>
>>714164647
>he asshole in the slow lane wants to get competitive for no reason.

This is why fast cars are nice.
>>
File: 1412998558760.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412998558760.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>714164900
Yes, yes you should have. Stop crying.
>>
>>714164812
I feel ya. I bought a brand new truck and I always parked way out in the parking lot away from everyone. I came out one day and this bitch was parked next to me she prob weighed 450 pounds and she was kicking her door open on her car to get out. She put a huge crease in my door. I was so fucking mad, when she left I kicked both her doors in
>>
>>714154484
Just in case you have to end someones entire life for cutting you off, of course.
>>
>>714154405
Just hold down the horn. It pisses everyone off, and it's great.
>>
>>714165236
I was over in the slow lane faggot he wouldn't pass so when we caught up to the semi I got beside it and I wouldn't pass. You see how that works
>>
>>714165438
Fucking good. Nice to know not everyone is a pussy these days. Most people I know personally would just whine and moan about it.
>>
>>714165335
>Stop crying

Who's crying I got the last laugh. Reading comprehension man it's important
>>
>>714158784
People with your reasoning are the reason nigros get shot by police all the time
>>
>>714165885
nah thats because none of them listen to what cops say, most are criminals and have guns, try to run, try to fight cop.
>>
>>714166061
Just say it already..... Say it!

Niggers!
>>
>>714165559
Had a car and the horn would get stuck on, it beeped when I would turn and at random times. Sometimes when I wasn't even in the car. It was really annoying
>>
>>714166132
everyone knows they are a problem everyone is afraid to say it
>>
>>714166294
Who's a problem?
>>
File: dindu.jpg (42KB, 512x429px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
42KB, 512x429px
>>714166339
NIGGERS!
>>
File: swann-dashcam.jpg (17KB, 535x373px) Image search: [Google]
swann-dashcam.jpg
17KB, 535x373px
>>714162360
This is why I have a cheap ass $30 dash cam in my car.
I didn't have to spend a whole lot of money, but in the event someone cuts me off and then purposely slams his brakes then it will show that the other driver is at fault.
If you rear end someone you get a ticked because you were following too close.. unless you can prove the other driver caused it.
Worth every penny.
I'll get a nicer one eventually, but the video is good enough for my needs and better than not having anything at all.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.