[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many girls have you impregnated?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pregnant_teen1.jpg (114KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant_teen1.jpg
114KB, 375x500px
How many girls have you impregnated?
>>
>>714151173
only my hand
>>
Zero. I found that I'd rather be the one getting penetrated.
>>

∆∆
>>
>>714151359

∆ ∆
>>
>>714151173
9. but I only have 2 kids. never forced a single one to get an abortion. it's all in the sweet talk.
>>
>>714151173
None. There isn't a woman alive that would let me fuck her.
>>
>>714151173

Two that I know of. 19 year old girl in a small country town who grew VERY attached to me because she thought I'd take her away after I was done working there. I fucked her bareback from day one because she said she was "cool with it." And I didn't ask if she was on the pill. She got pregnant and acted like that meant we were a serious couple. I obviously stayed with her until I moved away. She has my kid three states away and I don't see either of them.

My current GF is pregnant and likely to keep the baby.

I just like going bareback too much to avoid knocking up girls, unfortunately.
>>
Around 20. I remember the good old days when you knocked a girl up you took and paid for her abortion. Back in the 70's it was under $50. Then you dumped the bitch.
>>
>>714152118
>Two that I know of. 19 year old girl in a small country town who grew VERY attached to me because she thought I'd take her away after I was done working there. I fucked her bareback from day one because she said she was "cool with it." And I didn't ask if she was on the pill. She got pregnant and acted like that meant we were a serious couple. I obviously stayed with her until I moved away. She has my kid three states away and I don't see either of them.
>My current GF is pregnant and likely to keep the baby.
>I just like going bareback too much to avoid knocking up girls, unfortunately.
Similar scene here. The first girl was also 19 when I got her pregnant, she was from Norway (yes, a hot blonde on vacation in the USA) and went to take the baby back to show to her family. She never came back. Later I learned it is some sort of Scandinavian society program to travel abroad, fuck a non-Scandinavian white guy and then bring the baby back to keep the gene pool from getting too inbred.

Second, again knocking up another 19 year old. Boy this time, married had a girl two years later. She took the babies and ran away. Took me over a year to find them. She is not a mother of five from three different fathers and with the third guy that knocked up her last two.

There are a few that I keep on wondering about and keep on wondering if I'll get the "I'm your child." talk from someone when they are teens.
>>
Yeah some girl had my kid but I told her to fuck off and I'll never see them again....
>>
I know of a lot of wealthy men in Silicon Valley who are turning breeding into a hobby. They get very young girls pregnant, agree to pay an upkeep and buy them a house and whatnot. Once the girl's pregnant they continue fucking her while looking for the next girl.

They basically create a merry-go-round of young and exploitable girls to breed with. Once they have their first kid they get impregnated soon after for the second or third.

It works out for everybody. The young girls get to enjoy being a mother with a wealthy benefactor. And the men get to fuck young girls and spread their children across the state.
>>
>>714151173
zero. my gf wants me to... I just don't want kids
>>
2. Neither asked my opinion just straight ripped em out. Half the time I feel like shit when I think about it and the other half the time idgaf so i guess one would have been good and one bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.