[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

started selling weed recently, any tips from anyone here who

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 9

File: SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE.jpg (351KB, 1118x610px) Image search: [Google]
SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE.jpg
351KB, 1118x610px
started selling weed recently, any tips from anyone here who has been a drug dealer or who is currently is one that could help, give me tips or teach?
>>
>>714135039
dont sell weed dumb fuck. youre not making enough money to risk a felony. grow a brain and do some real crime fucking pussy
>>
Never ever sell a drug you use.
>>
>>714135149
this anon is autistic. Buy bulk and you easily double your money if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>714135236
even something as harmless as weed? care to elaborate, ive heard the saying before but never really understood why
>>
>>714135039
>drug dealer
>sells weed

Multitude of keks.
>>
>>714135341
weed is considered a drug? hello?
>>
Think about making customers, not making money. Sell it a bit cheaper or add some extra weed to the deal like free samples.
>>
File: 57103099.jpg (100KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
57103099.jpg
100KB, 500x300px
>>714135379
>>
>>714135292
see everyone talks about you can do it if you know what you're doing but where do you go to learn about how to do it? learn the ropes? i assume a sort of mentor but as someone who dosent have anyone like that around me, im limited in options
>>
>>714135236
Pretty much that,

>>714135320
Because you never get high on your own supply, and will fuck up your profit margins. I know a loophole kinda, if you just sell dro and smoke purly oil. So you wont be messing with your weed since you have ur oil.

Real money making is in coke and higher though, or even wax if you can find a great plug, but if you ever wanna get an addic to stop annoying you, the no tooth niggas paying in quarters n shit , front them a $10 sac of crack and they will never bug you since they owe u cash
>>
>>714135873
woudnt it be possible to just purchase an extra small amount of weed with the profit made off flipping the first amount you had and keep that stash just for personal use? how am i suppose to roll a backwoods with oil ;)
>>
Don't have tons of people meeting you at your house all the time. The cops will catch on.

If you are selling large amounts, like moving over an ounce a day, don't use your own personal phone. Get a burner phone.

Don't do pick ups late at night. Instead, if you have to drive to pick up your product do it as early in the day as possible, when other cars will be out as well. AVOID SCHOOL ZONES.Duh.

When traveling with your stash, keep it in the trunk of your car ideally in a smell proof bag, just in case you do get pulled over.

DONT SMOKE YOUR OWN SHIT.

Tons more but I don't know how into it OP is. Lots of kids say they sell weed but buy an eighth at a time and sell a g or two per week lmao

I small time dealt pot and amps for around 5 years, only got busted once. its a good side hustle I was throwing down around 500 a week off for basically no work
>>
>>714136116
just bought a pound to start, i saw in my city people were constantly looking around for weed, and few were there, so i figured supply and demand, would love to know what else you have learned and what could i do for you to share? always willing to learn,
>>
>>714136116
how did you get caught and was it something you could have easily avoided?
>>
File: this-motherfucker-knows.png (155KB, 459x306px) Image search: [Google]
this-motherfucker-knows.png
155KB, 459x306px
>>714135873
You have to decide whether you're selling the
product as a hobby, or else as a business.
There is a big difference.
>>
>>714136796
so, if i understand correctly by making the conscious choice of making it a business, i cant smoke one the side even if purchasing a seperate amount just for personal use?
>>
>>714137169
conscious decision**
>>
>>714135039
Familiarize yourself with the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition. Everything you need to know is there.
>>
>>714136530
Dude it all depends on your state and market and quality.
Maine here doing that legal shit, before that was doing the medical shit, before the decrim.
Most ppl dont know that selling pot is no different than selling anything else in tje world. Its common sense.

1. Know your market demand
2. Never cheat anyone
3. Be careful who you loan. Extremely careful.
4. Figure out costs to profit ratio.
5. Always get the best qual
6. Even if you move an lb you shouldnt be smoking more than a quarter a week. Anyone who says never get high on your own supply is a faggot who listens to rap and has seen goodfellas and scarface. The correlation to that being coke. Not stupid ass miniscule pot.
>>
>>714137425
i understand that it is like selling anything else, when i was asking for tips etc was mainly on how to avoid being caught and ways to keep off the radar of the popo
>>
>>714137391
kek
>>
>>714137391
follow some type of star trek rules? cant tell if troll or serious, i read them and things like rule 53 kinda make me feel like this is just a troll haha, sorry if im mistaken
>>
> get weed
> sell for profit
>>
>>714136559
It was super easy to avoid, I feel like a dumbass about it actually.

I had a day I knew was going to be busy coming up, so instead of doing my regular pick up around 3pm on the day of, I decided the night before to do it at 2am. Instead of meeting my guy at his apartment for the pick up, I met him and his other friend in a movie theater parking lot. The deal went down easy, no hiccups, although I was nervous about being the only two cars in a huge parking lot at 2am.

Instead of putting my weed in the trunk in my smell proof container, I decide to just stick it in my dash compartment. It was raining that night, I didn't wanna get out of my car and draw more attention to myself, ect.

so I'm driving home on the highway, speeding about 10 over, and I see a car following me, SUV. I think whatever, fuck it. Cherries pop on, its a cop, and I pull into this motor home type villa thing, fucking straight outta cops.

Cop instantly smells the weed, I had around 20g, tears my car apart searching for more, ect. and arrests me. 72 hours in jail, get bailed out, luckily only got possession charge instead of intent to distribute cus the dumb fuck didnt find my scale. bunch of legal bullshit, probation, ect. and now i just have no interest in selling weed any more. Lot of guys i know have had same shit happen to them multiple times, and still sell but I was prolly lookin at 6mo-2 years if they had charged me with intent to distribute, and just for a side hustle so fuck it
>>
Don't meet people that are gang members and always have a gun or knife. Also if somebody tries to rob you or does rob you then you have to rob them back or do something like that to keep your street cred.
>>
>>714137719
Again. Depends on your state...
Depends on your laws..
I suggest never selling anything but pot.
Never travel with scale
Keep your deliveries to a minimum.
Know your surroundings and neighbors.
Never selll to faggot ass retards. Keep it to family friends and a few cool friends of friends. The customer base takes a few months be patient.
Make sure if ppl come over they dont put shit in their trunks in front of your house and NO in and outs. Ppl should stay for min 15 mins. It should be a chill thing. Not a fuckinh dollar menu drive thru. Also stay away from anyone who gets lesss than a quarter. Maybe 8ths for close friends.
>>
>>714138254
Re: Rule 53. We are human, so you might reread this as "never trust anyone better looking than you."
>>
okay /b/ros high jacking for a question

just got hit up by a number saying "i got at A1"

what does that mean? i only fuck with coke or weed
>>
>>714138400
would you say it was worth the hustle though, 5 years of dealing, 500 a week 52 weeks in a year, 500 x 52 = 26$k 26k for 72 hours in and jail and probation and shit? also, you never answered on what i could do or if you would be willing to share the "tons of other stuff" you know ;)
>>
>>714138769
He saying he has good shit
>>
>>714138769
that**
>>
Don't partner with a woman. They're stupid reckless and will surely get you caught.
>>
>>714138892
hmm i don't know what drug though

could be a lot of things
>>
>>714138913
It's probably weed but you can just ask the price and that should tell you what he's selling
>>
>>714135039

Rule nombre uno: never let no one know
How much, dough you hold, 'cause you know
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
If that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up
>>
>>714139311

Number two: never let em know your next move
Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence or violence
Take it from your highness (uh-huh)
I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for they bricks and chips
>>
>>714139369

Number three: never trust no-bo-dy
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
Hoodie to mask up, shit, for that fast buck
She be layin' in the bushes to light that ass up
>>
>>714138769
Never trust a person who blatantly texts you. Only calling or use encrypted message apps or throw away phones. Means theyre retarded or loose cannons
>>
>>714139428

Number four: know you heard this before
Never get high, on your own supply

Number five: never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce
>>
>>714139311
haha i also thought of biggie smalls while making the thread. nice!
>>
>>714139428
word
>>
>>714139492

Number six: that god damn credit, dead it
You think a crackhead payin' you back, shit forget it

Seven: this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely separated
Money and blood don't mix like two dicks and no bitch
Find yourself in serious shit
>>
>>714138842
It was on and off, so I wouldn't say 26k exactly, but in the ballpark of 15 to 20. And yes, it was worth it imo, but I felt my luck had finally ran out. getting caught really only cost me around 2k in lawyer fees, and even then I probably could have just sat it out in jail and got time served.

as to more tips, I would set up hours that people can contact you and stick to them, like an actual business. find a park or some shit near your house that you can have people meet you at, thats close enough to walk to.

Since you have a pound you should definitely not let people know where you live. That's a great way to get robbed.

your big money is gonna come from the weed fiends. some folks just cant help themselves. You will probably be able to see who they are within a few weeks of selling to them. They are gonna hit you up more often than anyone, be kind annoying. Don't drop these kids, start shorting them. They will keep coming back. You have a huge potential to make profit of these guys. Also make it so they have to buy more and more, if they come looking for a g for 15, tell em 2 for 25, but give them 1.2 and say its dense. its a dirt bag thing to do but eh fuck em.
>>
>>714139566

Number eight: never keep no weight on you
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jobs too

Number nine shoulda been number one to me
If you ain't gettin bags stay the fuck from police (uh-huh)
If niggaz think you snitchin' they ain't tryin' to listen
They be sittin' in your kitchen, waitin' to start hittin'
>>
>>714139646

Number ten: a strong word called consignment
Strictly for live men, not for freshmen
If you ain't got the clientele say hell no
'Cause they gon want they money rain sleet hail snow

-Crack King, Frank Whyzzite
>>
>>714139577
in the end most drug dealers are in it for the money, so yeah, fuck em ps i appreciate the help and dont feel like you have to stop here ;)
>>
>>714139577
What about growing your own to keep for yourself?

Any tips on keeping it hidden and not letting it stink up the house? No intention to sell but want to grow.
>>
>>714139577
Also, an idea i had was to leave packages for people in certain locations, this isnt 100% thought out so stick with me here, but for example if someone asks for a drop somewhere, i could package in smell proof and drop it off at a said location where it would be hidden so it woudnt get stolen, and would tell client where to get it, not only does this hide my identity , i dont think i could be linked to it either if they get caught picking it up, just a thought
>>
>>714139945
never thought of that, neat idea a plant or two for personal use
>>
>>714139846
As a customer I honestly don't give a shit if my dealer is shorting me as long as he has QUALITY stuff.

I would rather overpay for high grade than get a good deal on pure shit.

My last dealer was kind enough to sell me some seeds when I moved an hour away. Cool bro but I always bought him food, drinks, shared stuff, gave an extra 10 bucks here and there.
>>
Never leave anyone feeling that you fucked them over.
They're the ones who will destroy you.
>>
Just smoked for my second, didn't do a whole bunch because I need to "train" my lungs. I felt pretty tired and was a wondering if that means I would have felt it if I kept going?
>>
>>714139577
Don't be a dick to your good customers. Eventually they will wise up, get scales, find someone better. You either have good weed or good bags, if some kids buy all the time give them a reason to stick with you.
>>
>>714140500
fuck that whole training your lungs, when i first started i smoked till i felt it, for you it could be bush kush, or ive even heard some people dont feel it their first couple times, not sure how true it is cause i sure felt it but , who knows
>>
>>714135039
>Weed
I buy one tab of 1p-lsd for 3€ and sell it for 10€ lmao. They buy it although I say them its not lsd-25.
And its 100% legal were i live. I am the king. And i get "high" from my own stuff too without problems.
>>
>>714135479
>>714136116
>>714137425
These guys know what there talking about, you should focus on being a likable and available person. When i say likeable that doesn't mean be a pushover however don't be an asshole nobody wants to be around so make the poeple you sell to more like friends than just customers an example of poeple do this wrong is alot of guys in NYC will whisper sour late at night on the coner in hopes of getting buyer, it just freaks me and don't want to buy weed from them and even if i like it theres no way for me to get more. So work on establishing connections to get long term buyers.
Have some semblance of hours it doesn't have to be ridget but make it so people have some idea when they can and cant call u because it see like your always available at anytime you might be annoyed with calls.
>>
>>714140618
They wise up, it's one less irritating customer to deal with. I never had a problem with traffic, so I'll be happy to make good off someone and double my profit until they wise up. (Protip: they usually don't) The people I ripped off the most were the ones telling me how good my shit was, typically. If someone questions your sale, tell them they can find someone else to buy from if they question your integrity. They'll dry up and come back. As a dealer you need to be able to see people as dollar signs. If you can't do that, you are just a chump selling to his friends.
>>
anyone get like internal c0ldness when they smoke weed? I always get very cold never understood why
>>
>>714141510
OP here, you seem like you know your shit care to share anything else? if you want of course
>>
>>714135039
never stash at your own place
never cary a lot of cash or product at you, in case you get robbed or pulled over
avoid niggers
dress civilized, and not like a total monkey
>>
File: Screenshot_20161110-162954.png (516KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161110-162954.png
516KB, 720x1280px
>>714141510
This guy is retarded
>>714135039
OP im in the US and went from selling an ounce a week to a pound a week within 6 months. 2 years experience. No arrests. No beefs. No related thefts. Between 25-35k a year, tax free. I could go bigger, but dont for paranoia. I'll take questions for 15 minutes.
>>
>>714141510
>The people I ripped off the most were the ones telling me how good my shit was, typically.

Like I said, I am more than happy to overpay for high grade only.

I understand the risk my dealer is taking by supplying me with my weed and I feel good compensating justly so he keeps doing what he does. But if he ever starts supplying shit tier weed that's when I'll move on. Quality is everything.
>>
>>714142238
IS there ways to tell if the popo is onto you?
How to start off and not make it obvious, do i legit have to just tell people to hmu for kush?
best things to do to make sure i dont get caught?
>>
Go to a legal state and learn the trade
>>
>>714138769
He's selling steak sauce lowkey
>>
>>714142685
in canada, so would be quite a journey lol
>>
>>714142685
this

stop being a degenerate
>>
>>714142685
>learn the trade
>$2 million+ to open your own dispensary

Yeah, okay buddy.
>>
>>714142238
psh, im retarded? getting caught with a couple g's is nothing, but at your level once you get caught it won't be a few days in jail. have fun with it while you can
>>
Grow mushrooms,it's easy and more profitable.
>>
>>714143021
never said open a dispensary. learn to grow. learn to trim. get a license and work a dispensary and sell legally. pretty easy and you wont get put in jail
>>
>>714142577
On a local or fed task force level, not so much. Push enough weight out your own house long enough, guaranteed raid. The trick is never get pulled over to begin with. Thats what leads to cycle of gettnng searched because of priors, not having a license, etc.
Make sure youre always insured and registered, got all working taillights, no hippie bumper stickers. (I go so far as to have a 100club and #bluelivesmatter sticker). Keep your bud in a sealed mason jar or vac bag to transport.
Start with people you trust and setup an incentive based referral system. Ie: "Yo, you buy an 8th every couple days. If you have any trustworthy friends that need bud too, bring em by and introduce us in person when they wanna buy. I'll toss an extra half gram on the 8th.
But really, just be ultra careful, keep things off social media, dont flash money, dont act or dress hood, dont buy dumb nigger shit like rims. Dont sell out your house. I could really write a book on tips I've learned. Its too hard to just list all the tips at once.
>>
>>714135039
>...
You will get caught. No noobs like you are super easy to arrest.
>>
>>714143811
That shit is fucking brain dead tier simple dude. 5 minutes on the internet or less.

Not everyone can or wants to move across the country for legal weed.

Thank god it's medically legal in PA now.
>>
>>714140064
Who collects the dough? The less people involved the better.
>>
>>714144006
honestly, i cant believe i never thought of that, hmm guess that plan is flopped haha
>>
>>714135039
Here's some tips:
No calls. Deactivate your vox and only recieve messages from clients.
Choose a meeting spot, not too close to where you live.
Don't reveal your identity to ANYONE, never know who's gonna take you to jail.
Don't sell to underages.
Always keep clients satisfied. Weigh the stuff in front of them, let them use their own scale if they insist, and don't take it as an insult but as an act of trust.
Be sure to always calculate your payment and income and just smoke as much as rentable.
Know your market. Try to beat the concurrence around yourself, even if it means selling the exact quantity scaled. You'll struggle at first, but then enjoy your huge client base after like a month.
>>
>>714144152
You could probably do that with trusted conventional clients if they offered to pay first.
>>
Put some off for you to smoke so you dont go into yours
Pay no extra
Sell to younger people cause they buy more often (17 yer old to whatever)
Ask people if they need
Text back as fast as you can and be able to drive around and deliver
>>
>>714143871
but how would they even catch on? just people with big mouths? would it be good to almost master all laws related to pulling me over/ weed to ensure that i know cops arnt overstepping their boundaries etc? anything else you can think to add?
>>
>>714143918
why do you think im trying to learn before i start, going in without any knowledge is just stupid, but as people say experience is the best teacher
>>
>>714144312
how would i not reveal my identity to anyone if i have to meet them to sell them product? no names or anything like that?
>>
>>714144504
Look bro, I work a beat if you catch my drift. This is a stupid fucking idea and you will get caught and fucked. It doesn't matter how many traffic laws you follow or tips you get. You'll get caught up in the end if your local pd is worth and damn. Just smoke for personal use.
>>
>>714143984
so is selling weed illegally. at least this way theres some merit
>>
>>714144312
Don't reveal identity, weigh in front of them?
>>714144368
Never cuff anything to anyone, you're digging a hole.
>>
>>714144835
sadly, i do not catch your drift.. :/
>>
>>714145035
He's a cop
>>
>>714145104
hmm, never heard that used before where i live, interesting
>>
>>714144835
You say this, but have people who posted earlier talking about how it was worth it for them, and how they have never been caught, or caught once, i dont know right now, have a lot of thinking to do
>>
>>714144835
I've been stopped with weed in my car multiple times. In New Jersey.

Never caught yet.

The idea is a good container, wash it out in soap and water after you've sealed it, and make sure no weed falls on your clothes.

And don't be a fucking nervous retard. Act a tiny by angry (at chance, not the cop) when pulled over, but reasonable. Like "shit I can't afford a broke light ticket right now". Ask the cop if he's going to give you a ticket and tell him you just lost your job.

Use common sense, practice getting pulled over before it actually happens. You WILL be pulled over with weed in your car. From then on, it's your decision to get caught or not. Retards who act nervous get caught.
>>
>>714145249
Trust no one.
>>
>>714145419
Depends on alot, but I'm good at finding people. You want to ruin your life go ahead. If you think never working beyond mcdonalds or a tattoo shop is worth it later in life go ahead.
>>
>>714144835
>>714145035
I dont see why you have to deal when you can just study for a few years and you can be earning triple that while smoking for >personal use. Use your brain
>>
>>714145752
Or, you know, starting your own business.
>>
>>714144628
Yes i mean name.
>>
>>714142238
how do you find a better supplier?
>>
File: 1478930171439.jpg (29KB, 698x420px) Image search: [Google]
1478930171439.jpg
29KB, 698x420px
>>714144450
People with big mouths getting arrested for posession, neighbors notice lots of short visitors, parking in front of a place talking to someone and leaving without anything, all sorts of shit.
Knowing the local laws is important even if youre not breaking them. Like Ik one route I take is much shorter, but takes me through a county with worse jailtime. But yes brush up on rights especially relating to refusing search. And just make sure you don't do anything that would grant probable cause. Or anything to double the situation, ie: having a scale, gun, and dozen baggies next to the main sack. There's less than a handful of them, but there are a few wise vets in this thread if you can weed through the bullshit. Definitely don't do credit and after a couple months, 8th minimum purchase unless they come to you or its shake or something.
Also yeah, pick up during busy daytime hours. Financial sense and discipline is a must. Youre money isnt yours til youve bought the next resupply.
Ie: reup is $2200 so when youve made $2200 back, you officially have $0 spending money and build from there. Dont make $2200 back, spend $500, and assume you'll make the rest still.

Good night. Good luck im out. If you get arrested admit nothing and only say "lawyer" repeatedly til you get one. Dont cheap out, the right lawyers make evidence disappear. Especially smokable evidence.
>>
>>714135738
y-yeah ive never suck d-dick for weed....
>>
>>714145431
Bro ive been pulled over about 1 minute after smoking 3 cones. i still had my bong sitting in my cupholder. I tipped it out on my back floor and jammed it under my seat. Cop booked me for speeding and let me go.

As long as you dont stink like weed and dont act like youre a stoner, they wont have any reasonable suspicion to search you and your car.
>>
>>714146050
appreciate the tips,sincerely :)
>>
Find someone who sells at a college over an hour away, drop off pounds. Sell only small amounts to close friends in city you live.
>>
Sell meth, coke, or oxys/Xanax and make actual money
>>
>>714146281
uhuh.. because all that wouldn't make your car reek like hell?
>>
>>714145953
Shop around, make connections, dont burn bridges, learn the local supply dynamic (ie: local grown vs shipped in vs guerrilla grow), stay friendly with other dealers on the same or slightly higher levels that arent competition. Set up importing if necessary. Youd be surprised how often you find out a buddy's uncle has 4 bedrooms full of hydro.
>>
>>714145000
Check'd dude.
By not revealing your identity i mean use a fake name. And putting it on scale in front of them if they don't like anything is a sign of trust and dedication, quantity should be genuine, or at least better than any other's. That's the best way of forming a strong client base, it shows that you are a serious and trustworthy person.

One more tip - dedicate yourself to the business and always aim for raising your sales. Fuck the small fish. If you wanna make a living out of it you better start sellin real ounces real fast.
>>
Do you guys recommend buying from a dealer who still sells even after being caught multiple times and going to rehab like 3 times?

He's gonna sell me some seeds but I don't want to risk if the cops are watching him. He's been caught lots of times but this is my only chance at getting seeds to make my own.

I find it funny how he's still not in jail or anything.
>>
>>714146482
how do you find customers for those? i've had no trouble getting rid of my weed, but with hard drugs it's way more complicated, i don't know alot of users.
>>
>>714146882
pro-tip: deep web.
>>
>>714147059
how do you setup deep web and find the "links" or whatever to find the people do sell on there?
>>
>>714147059
How would i even find anything there?

Is a simple VPN enough to be safe?
>>
Been scouring Tinder for a hook up in Hollywood, but no luck. What's the best way to connect with new dealers?
The only guy I buy from right now is definitely giving me a shitty deal. It's pretty good weed but $20 a gram is a shitty deal.
>>
>>714146955
>>714146955
that's cuz u ain't about that hustle.
>>
don't even need deepweb anymore....

there's sites everywhere that stopped giving a fuck about prescriptions.
doobdasher.com

All Canadian weed dealers now have to go get jobs...
it's officially legal here as of spring 2017 (according to our prime minister) but it's effectively legal now. You can buy it anywhere.
>>
>>714147396
>20/g West coast

Tell that fag to fuck off you fag
>>
>>714146526
And my eyes would have been bloodshot but he didn't even drug test me lmao
>>
File: JohnDeCamp.png (609KB, 999x955px) Image search: [Google]
JohnDeCamp.png
609KB, 999x955px
>>714135039
>>
File: big bud.jpg (14KB, 118x212px) Image search: [Google]
big bud.jpg
14KB, 118x212px
>>
>>714147400
i've thought of that too. Yet i've managed to make my way around with weed and sell good, that seemed impossible for me aswell when i was just starting. I belive i'm generally able of makin my way through anything, just asking for a couple of tips n' tricks, i'm getting some good amphetamine the next days and i'd be happy to get rid of some of it to compensate my expense.
>>
>>714147300
not as hard as it seems. Download TOR from their website, also get yourself a VPN, then search the web for a list of links. You'll find a decent one on darkwebnews dot com.
>>
>>714148371
Do you recommend a specific VPN?
>>
>>714148628
i'm using CyberGhost personally, it's simpl and reliable.
>>
>>714143871
Holy shit having a #bluelivesmatter bumper sticker is fucking genius thank you for the idea
>>
>>714135039
Sell that pound then use profits to but a shiton of shake or trimmings. Use that to make wax
>>
Keep your circle small. Don't get to full of yourself and expand and get caught
>>
How do you guys tell if youre selling to aa legit customer and not a narc?
>>
>>714135341
this is a reality for some people. fuck off

dont hang around people who want you to smoke with them
dont fuck with girls who want to smoke your shit
allot half of profit in reup more if you dont want to spend any money but thats not realistic
ideally dont smoke but if its cheap enough and your moving it quick it wont kill you
should be able to pull a grand a week no problem if you do it right reallistically use your brain think outside the box dont fuck up only fuck with a couple people if your able to aquire wholesale always look for a better deal dont have people who will dick you on prices all the time but be flexible and honest to a select few
>>
>>714150394
alias are also good i go by different names in different places. lie to people so they dont know whats going on. always make it seem more expensive than it is. if you persevere and keep trying youll find a connect. I have gone to prison for weed and have lost it all before, twice, because i was dumb. so there ya go.
>>
File: why don't you take a seat.jpg (108KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
why don't you take a seat.jpg
108KB, 1800x1200px
ITT mr fbi guy gets tips and advice on how to bust drug dealers from helpful anons
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.