[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello i am a civilian dude. I have joined the dep. i am scared

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: AF.png (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
AF.png
17KB, 225x225px
Hello i am a civilian dude. I have joined the dep. i am scared of shipping off to the air force basic next week. i dont like being yelled at.

i am thinking of not going. i am scared if i dont go they will put my in jail.. plz help

also my friends will make fun of me :(
>>
Bump plz help.. I dont want to call recruiter...
>>
You joined the air force and don't like being yelled at? wtf wrong with you, you penis!
>>
>>713917486
Hopefully this is b8. You will go to jail m8. And get pounded in your ass for being a god damn inamerican commie GODDAMN IT. 'MERICA!!! TRANSFATS AND TRANS GENDERS. FUCK YEAHHH!!!! CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP
>>
>>713917988
I don't understand, this is not right. I have not done anything wrong. I am just not wanting to do this anymore.
>>
>>713917778
Damn offbyone kenobi tough luck. But yeah you're dumb OP.

>dun like getting yelled at
>better join the military
>herp derp
>>
>>713918103
You're trolling right? No one can be this dumb, you've gotta be trolling.....
>>
>>713917778
My recruiter told me they only yell at the beginning of training. Then I heard from a friend that is already in that they yell the entire time.. I do not like this.
>>
Another reason i joined is to impress women in hopes of getting pussy from them. but my friend said it doesnt help and your better off going to college for that............i really fucked myself...........
>>
>>713917486
Bro you will be ok. Airforce training is a cakewalk. I had to do army infantry training, I'm sure it's much worse. And even the worst part was not being able to have a cig or drink coffee for 3 months. Just buck up and get it over with man. Everyone gets second thoughts
>>
If you're not trolling around, yes OP. You're seriously fucked. If you already signed up, no way out. Have fun goose.
>>
>>713918249
They yell at the whole platoon toghether. They rarely single one dude out unless he is seriously fucked up. Play it smart, complete your simple tasks and you will go the whole cycle unnoticed like me
>>
>>713918601
What if I get sick, well I guess Ill have to go.. my parents will be upset with me
>>
>>713918796
Listen fucker. The best thing you can do is go and complete basic your first time. Don't be a sick call faggot because they will recycle your ass. And your life will be misreble. Just get it over with
>>
>>713917486
Wow, your a fucking pussy. You will be one of those guys that tries to use razor blades in the shower.. at night.. all you fags are lying to him... he doesn't have to go. OP THERE IS NOT A GOD DAMN THING THEY CAN DO IF YOU DONT GO. HELL YOU CAN EVEN RIDE THE BUS TO MEPS AND FUCKING LEAVE UNTIL YOU ARRIVE ON THAT BASE YOU DONT OWE ANYONE SHIT. But once your on the base in training different story.
>>
>>713917486

Its the air force bro. Shit is easy compared to army/marine bct. You're worrying about nothing.
>>
>>713919098
He will go to jail newfag
>>
>>713919215
No he wont. OP Don't go if you dont want to go. Listen to your heart.
>>
Guys.... What is the truth.. Will I go to jail or not?
>>
>>713919174
The army so easy a caveman could do it
>>
>>713919712
No you won't go to jail. If you show up and swear in at meps the day you ship, you have to go. If not, you're good. Doesn't matter if you've signed anything.
>>
I'm pretty sure if you flunk out on all of the tests they give you they won't let you in because they'll think your retarded. Also, if you can come up with some medical issue they won't take you either. But yes you do have to go, you signed a piece paper that pretty much allowed the government to use you however they wish, just go through with it it'll be better than jail.
>>
>>713921168
this is wrong. You can still say no and leave untill you leave meps to go to basic. Hell, I think while you're in reception you can still leave too. Call a lawyer, op. On your first meeting with them, you can usually get a free consultation, and they'll tell you what you signed and what your options are.
>>
>>713921168
No he doesnt. Until he he arrives on the base he doesnt have to do shit
>>
>>713917486
OP claim conscientious objector
>>
>>713921571
so, you're suggesting he go the Bernie Sanders route, eh?
>>
>>713921702
Op should do the marines instead.
>>
File: Soda Popinski.gif (6KB, 168x222px) Image search: [Google]
Soda Popinski.gif
6KB, 168x222px
>>713921801
lol, he can't handle being yelled at, and you think him joining the marines is a good idea. Top kek.
>>
Clearly bait, but anyway they are right OP your ass doesn't belong to them until you get on that bus heading to boot camp. They will tell you other wise, hell even when you get there just be stupid and they will most likely kick you out for not being able to adapt to military life style.
>>
>>713921985
Idk man, I was at meps once and this dude went ape shit and broke down begging to go home.
>>
>>713921984
I heard the Air Force is harder than marines rc. Mental wise.
>>
>>713922150
did he get to go home? Also, what race and gender was he?
>>
>>713922283
da fuq? Who told you that? In the marines they can shot guns over your head while you're going through obstacle courses to fuck with you. They don't do anything like that in the air force.
>>
>>713922295
Never saw him again. It was a strange sight. They police had to come. I'll assume he didn't go. On the 2nd visit didnt see him.
>>
>>713922383
what race and gender?
>>
>>713922375
I said mental not physical.. Probably not now. But when I went through in 2009, one of the MTI was a prior service marine. He said that.
>>
>>713917486
scared of the chair force? best bait ever
>>
Yeah man, I thought so too but I've talked some recruiters while I've been in and they've said even if you swear in your not theirs till your on that bus.
>>
>>713922501
tbf, hes somebody whose never been in the military before, so even though the air force may be the least intensive of all military branches, its still much more intense than whatever he was doing before (probably)
>>
>>713922438
White male. You know how the meps ppl act, kinda like the military. He told them he didnt want to stand up. He wanted to sit.. That started some issues. And one thing led to another he got angry at first. Then they started laughing at him saying this fool wont last a day then he like thew some magazines and shit. And then idk. It happened fast he was just crying, yelling i want to go home. all he said.
>>
File: White Male.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
White Male.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>713922690
Wait a minute, are you saying, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE??
>>
>>713922485
yeah, but they yell a hell of a lot more in the marines compared to the air force.
>>
>>713922997
Yes white...
>>
File: video triggering.jpg (41KB, 559x425px) Image search: [Google]
video triggering.jpg
41KB, 559x425px
>>713923094
TRIGGERED!
>>
>>713922659
tbd, if you are an adult an can't handle getting yelled at you have to grow up real quick. Stop being a bitch and man the fuck up (even for a female).
>>
>>713923179
hes probably a man.
>>
>>713923049
I was yelled at non stop, cursing had the MTI try to pretend to fight me in the "latrine" guess a lot has changed since then.

He said, get the fuck in the latrine, we're about to have a 1on1.. imma fuck you up. he was fucking crazy
>>
im fresh out of basic. Ask my anything
>>
>>713923167
Yes triggered, white male.
>>
>>713923325
whats your mos?
>>
Chair Force...they issue you a desk and a drone joystick...ohh the horror...keks....
>>
>>713923325
Fuck off trainee cuck
>>
>>713923376
Crew chief. I havent memorised the number tag its AFSC for airforce tho.
>>
>>713923418
Sheiiiitt. havent heard that in awhile.
>>
>>713923423
why are you wasting your time on /b/ at this hour?
>>
>>713923497
Reporting statement. GTFO
>>
Hello OP, as an AF vet I will share some advice on basic. First, break your days by making it meal to meal, this keeps the total time factor out of your head. Learn the tricks of sleeping on top of your made bed with a single blanket, living out of your laundry bag to avoid having to fold shit, and don't volunteer for anything. Don't take any yelling from the TI personal. Just wake up, breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleep.
>>
>>713923513
Yeah go study
>>
>>713923272
Stfu boot
>>
>>713923376
I'm 1A7X1
>>
>>713923618
rekt
>>
>>713917486
lol air force is the cushiest branch to be in.
>>
>>713923618
Nigger the word boot hasn't applied to me in 8 years.
>>
>>713923748
allegedly
>>
>>713923513
>>713923596

Just got done with a block test. Its the weekend fam. bouta get lit. shits ez af anyways
>>
It's a pretty sweet gig. You'll make a lot of connections.
>>
>>713923513
also my roommate is out and im bouta beat it.
>>
>>713917486
OP you sound weak af. Best thing for you to do is call the recruiter and inform them that you will not be attending the MEPS swear in and tell them to not contact you anymore or it will be considered harassment.
>>
>>713917486
Basic in general is ez pz.

and Air Force basic is the easiest by far.

Don't choke on the cake, tie your shoes, drink your milk and don't run with scissors.

Realtalk: Everyone gets second thoughts, you're going to get yelled at in life regardless, this will actually strengthen your character, even if you feel like it's breaking you down. That's what it's designed to do.

Metal has to be softened before it can be shaped and tempered. It gets better. You're going to deal with bullshit, that's life. There just happens to be a lot more bullshit in the military.

Drive on, use your head, don't stick out. 3 days from graduation my senior drill sergeant was still wondering who the fuck's platoon I was in. If they know your name before day 3 you fucked up.

Also, no they can't jail you if you back out people do it all the time. But consider yourself a few years from now looking back at yourself saying "I can't do this" and try to imagine if that would make you upset.

You will reach a point where you're fucking miserable. Everything sucks, everything hurts, and you're tired as hell. Then you'll start laughing about the absurdity of the situation, that's when you realize you can't be broken. Mud and blood wash off, skin heals, soreness dissipates and you'll eventually pass the fuck out if you don't get sleep. As long as you stick to it you literally can't be beaten.

Unless you jack your shit up from overdoing it. Don't overdo it.

Also remember the golden rule: You laugh, you lose

>Fort Benning OSUT
>>
>>713917486
Grow a pair.
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (52KB, 353x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
52KB, 353x339px
Hello sir
>>
I fucked my NCOIC's daughter, it was great. She just turned 18 also. And she found out, good thing she deployed and got transferred right when she found out. It was just a one night stand.

I was fresh out of Tech school in Ramstein AB Germany. Met her at this Christmas party at the E club hit it off well, she saw her grinding on me hahaha. Then started making out by pool table, i said lets go to my dorm which as very close. Fucked her for about half an hour. the lock on my door was broke so right when we finished her friends (one was same career as me) walked in on us because my dumbass friend told them where i lived...

best experience in AF haha. out now though.

She was pretty cute too, about an 8/10. Would bang again, she got married about a year later tho to some af guy.
>>
>>713924693
i agree
>>
>>713917486
Well you could always kill yourself, you spineless piece of garbage.
>>
>>713924994
/thread
>>
>>713924864
I finished inside her and fucked her without a condom man I was dumb AF when i was 19. I bet some of you know me, if you was at ramstein when I was 2009-2011. I was the craziest mother fucker there, i dont know how i didnt get kicked out
>>
>>713925317
no one cares or believes you faggot
>>
>>713925516
Don't believe me then faggot
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.