[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Virgin Thread >age >tell us why do you think you are still one

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 19

File: VMfPlca.jpg (992KB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VMfPlca.jpg
992KB, 2832x4256px
Virgin Thread
>age
>tell us why do you think you are still one
>>
>>704720423
>24
>lack of trying
A bro offered me to fuck his gf together with him, but I kinda pussied out of that.
>>
What an incredible faggot
>>
>>704720423
>19
>asexual
>>
>>704720423
I dunno m8 I just simply gave up. I do feel like a failure and I crave intimacy, alas the way things go now, its not gonna change any time soon. Im nearly 25 btw.
>>
18
Im a borderline sociopath
>>
>>704720954
Plot twist:
You're some edgy 12yo faggot
>>
18, super fucking ugly and extreme anxiety when it comes to situations like this, dont have any confidence in myself, think im not good enough for any girl i come across.
>>
>>704720778
i wonder if asexuals can still be porn addicts or like porn ?

>>704720423
>>704720648
>28

>lack of trying

i wouldn't join a fmm threesome either but thats because i want a bitch to myself
>>
>>704720423
>24
Army didn't make me a hard commando man out a basement nerd,rather homeless for two years and now i live of social support and work in mcdonalds and contemplate suicide everyday
>>
>>704721277
pic?
>>
>>704721277
Was the same way. Then i practised on fat chicks.
>now i fuck fat chicks
>>
>>704721339
cant you just go back there?
>>
>20
>Phimosis (And possibly other shit wrong my dick) and general awkwardness

I really gotta sort that phimosis out. What's it feel like to cum? I hope I manage it one day.
>>
>>704721285
I've met dudes that love it but don't care for intimate relationships
>>
>>704721601
Honorably discharged
>>
>>704720423
>19
>Religious fag
Me and GF are waiting to get married.
>>
>>704721534
yeah, i have some standards, honestly even as desperate as i am i wont go that low
>>
>>704721444
nah, but i got a baby face and some acne that just wont go away
>>
>24
>idk why i am prolly retarded
>>
>>704721736
Why? Fat chicks feel great
>>
File: 1472338776451.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472338776451.png
21KB, 357x313px
>>704720423
24
I'm too autistic and socially awkward for anyone to ever be interested in me. While it pains me slightly that I'm still a virgin, having sex just so that I can say that I'm not a virgin have absolutely zero appeal to me. Guess I'm waiting for the "right one", what a fucking joke.
>>
File: nevada-tan.jpg (25KB, 527x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nevada-tan.jpg
25KB, 527x352px
>>704720954
dont think you know what that means
>>
17

Cause my best chance at fucking a girl is by being friends with them first but i fucked up that plan by actually dating one of them, who turned out to be never available to meet up and so fucked up my chances with the others who are also her friends
>>
Dafuck, everyone is 24 here ?
I'm also a 24 yo virginfag...
>>
>32
> have really bad Crohn's, had a colectomy at 10, have had a colostomy bag ever since, which girls only find mildly attractive
>>
28. Super low self esteem in school, always spilling the spaghetti at university, now in a job with maybe 1% women.
>>
>>704721821
i just dont find them hot at all, not really worried about if they feel good or not just dont look appealing at all
>>
>>704722034
>another 24yo fag
>i can't speak with gils face to face
>tinder good
>any im good
>in person fuck up
>>
>>704720648
>lack of trying
are you me?
>>
>>704722202
That's the point you see. You won't get in your head about not being good enough and shit.

I mean i've fucked skinny chicks too
>just like the big onces now
>>
> 39
> Talk to human once or twice per year.
>>
>>704720423
19
Just kinda slid into complacency with being single. Not much more to it.
>>
Haha. to live in the days of the interwebz, and not being able to get laid. Tinder, craigslist, dating sites. Even prostitutes. I mean, if i was 28 years old and still a virgin, i would pay a hooker. I would pay several hookers actually. Or kill myself. I mean. Wow. Sex is lyfe
>>
>>704722363
I see your point, but im not willing to fuck them even for confidence, not to mention its not really confidence i need its just i have extremely bad anxiety and i worry about girls judging me too much to the point where i dont bother even trying
>>
>>704721285
Some porn holds artistic value that I like, but it's kind of rare.
Some hentai can tell a complex story only fully explorable in explicit fashion, for example.

And then there are things like visual novels which almost all have something pornographic to them, but the romantic elements kind of push me off of those.
>>
23, almost 24
I've probably had the chance to get laid while I was in college but could never stay out much, was commuting so it made it difficult as well. Plus I'm probably 6/10 looks wise. I've been losing weight and working though so I'll probably have sec in November, hopefully on my birthday at least. Most I've done is finger a friend of mine in a car.
>>
>>704721645
Almost like doing hardcore drugs not quite though
>>
>43
>It's complicated
>>
>>704722709
Almost the same as me except I'm tall and we broke up last week. Make the move while you can anon...
>>
>>704721285
Yes I believe so. The term asexual is stupid as fuck. When I was "asexual" I just hadn't found a girl who could talk about something other than herself. Most younger women are extremely shallow, once you get older you may find a couple good ones but that's still rare.
>>
19
I kind of went a bit crazy in the last few years and did some stuff I regretted so I declared myself a born again virgin and started again
>>
>22
Honestly have no idea, only ever had 1 girlfriend my entire life so max we've done was kissing and groping.
This was recently too, before we could go any further the bitch did a 180º so I had to break up with her.
Now I'm back to not trying and spending all my days at home, it was the same before except I was a bit more social.
>>
>>704720954
Are you a virgin because you are so edgy that it cut off your dick?
>>
>>704722832
Grandmaster only 22 more years until I reach your level
>>
>18
>pregnancy scare
>dated a couple of girls but only make out, nothing serious
>>
File: 1473877268326.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473877268326.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>20
>i don't really know why and it's the worst feel ever
>>
22
Should have gotten laid plenty but always pussy out at the crucial moments
Momma says im waiting for the right girl, I just think im a pussy, need the girl to basically rape me cos I cant make the "big" step myself
>>
>>704723167
It gets easier, trust me, much easier.
>>
>>704720423
19
I rarely go out except to work and don't talk to many girls in my area. Being in a small town doesn't help either
>>
>>704721701
Prepare for disappointment.
>>
File: 1464715490961.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464715490961.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>>704722709
Exactly the same here on every point, though i have been getting gains the last 6 months
>>
>>704720423
>18
>pretty good looking, but my personality fucks me over and my standards are too high
>>
24

Dick size insecurity led to giving up at like 17.
>>
File: 1472947578770.png (2MB, 1058x1623px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472947578770.png
2MB, 1058x1623px
>22
>insecurity about my uncut small (to me at least) dick

I dont think I'll get over that. I was in a relationship from age 14 to 19 where I always tried to initiate things, but pussed out. It ruined everything after the fact especially when I tried to express my feelings for a girl. So basically justbetathings.jpg

All I want is a girl like in my picture.
>>
>>704720423
we are all betafaggots
>>
>>704720423
28
I have stopped giving a single fuck like 4 years ago.
>>
>22
>don't care
>>
>>704722709
>17
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>21
>had sex a few times
>never had a real girlfriend
>fuck it mane
>>
>22
>got fk over by my crush
>now I don't trust any girls
>>
>>704720423
>>704720423
north african fag
living in muslim country "only by the name"
I will have my financial accounting license next year

almost of all students in my university has sexual experience both but rarely a vaginal penetration, most frequently blowjobs and handjobs kisses and highest goals anal penetration none further.

i look fat 96kg 1.78m pretty face very social good discussion skills ex NEET I have no will or determination

tell me how i could get a pussy?
>>
>>704720423
>16
> been major fuckboy since 13 and like the chase with sluts
>fucked 15 girls
>>
>>704720423
17, because i don't try very hard to get laid and i just haven't went all the way with anyone I've been with
>>
>>704720423
>25
>short, not exactly good looking, simply stopped trying
>>
>>704720423
24

I always had a lot of attention from girls growing up but I had anxiety issues and eventually gave up with doing anything. I became a hermit and have barely left the house in the last 4 years.

I don't even care that much. I'm not desperate for anything, even though my libido is high.

Pretty weird.
>>
File: Forever-Alone-Guy.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Forever-Alone-Guy.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
>30
>Not a virgin, but haven't had sex in 10 years
>Feel like a virgin again, sometimes...
>killme.png
>>
>>704720423
20, very low self-esteem. For my entire life, the way of coping with stress has been to bite my nails and that has become such a big psychological problem for me that I am afraid of talking to girls, because if they happen to like me, after some time they will notice this and I will be deeply embarrassed. This is only one of many reasons for low self-esteem, but I have been able to cope with the others to some extent - apart from this one.
>>
Thanks guys. This thread really cheered me up. Was having a shitty day but now i feel great compared to all you losers.

Im gonna take my above average dick and have a good rest of my day, ill think of yall while fuckin my gf tonight.

Oh you should all kill yourselves.

Thanks again!
>>
h t t p s : / / w w w .facebook . co m
/tu pa ijef f/vid eos /5480 13245 3964 86/
>>
>>704720423
>19
>super depressed and self conscious
>scared a guy will just use me then be done with me after
>>
File: 0MQF7ST.jpg (191KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0MQF7ST.jpg
191KB, 1440x2560px
>Be 22
>Lost virginity at 18
>Last had sex at age 19
>Have not had a gf/sex since then

Am I an honorary virgin?
>>
>28
>addicted to porn for 14 years
>depression and anxiety for most of my life
>too pussy to try and hit on random girls, not the best at talking to strangers either
> i'm 7 at best so nowhere near good looking for internet dating shit
>haven't made enough friends to date "a friend of a friend"
>had couple of chances but had such crippling anxiety i was too scared i'd blow in 15 seconds and get laughed at
>considering fucking a hooker
>>
>>704726106
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>704726268
"7 at best"

Def a 4
>>
>>704722905

You only have to pretend to like them in order to fuck them.

>>704720778
stop masturating
>>
>>704721996
i'm 23 and have the same reason. Getting laid with a hooker wouldn't solve the problem for me...
>>
File: cj at the pc.jpg (9KB, 239x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cj at the pc.jpg
9KB, 239x200px
>>704726228
>lost virginity
>am I a virgin?
>>
>>704722505
how? no family, no job? no... shopping?
>>
>>704720423
20
5'3'´, kinda ugly (kill me)
Been seeing a girl, my standards are long gone, wish me luck
>>
>>704726311
ok bb
>>
File: BldUUrz.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BldUUrz.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>704720423
23
frequent masturbation causes loss of motivation
>>
>>704726228
No, but you ARE a fuckwit crybaby!
>>
>be japanese
>>
>>704725549
>>704725501
Mods Plesse so Much retard underage fags in here.
>>
>19
>gf is asexual
needless to say more
>>
>>70472523
momkin t3tini chi 7wya?
>>
>>704727050
Then why tf are you with her?

And why tf is she dating if she's asexual?

Protip: Don't date tumblr-style crazy, bro.... That path just leads to misery and sorrow...
>>
>>704726478
I said honorary virgin, cunt

>>704726873
uuummmmm what
>>
20
Crippling social anxiety coupled with laziness.
>>
>>704720423
29, proud kissless virgin.
>>
>>704720423
>23
>Body and trust issues combined with being molested as a kid
>Get really shaky when i start to get physically intimate
>Godfuckingdammitywhycantibenormal.jpeg
>>
>>704727379
21, This.
>>
File: fuck my shit up.jpg (37KB, 600x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck my shit up.jpg
37KB, 600x582px
>21, kissless virgin
>Socially retarded
>Hate all things normies do so rarely socialize
>Not especially good looking
>Extremely shy
>Go to a Informatics Engineering collage so almost no girls there
>Not even trying.
>>
File: 1450712808383.jpg (9KB, 211x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450712808383.jpg
9KB, 211x200px
>>704727300
You're not even past a quarter-century old... You're a sniveling, spoiled, crybaby millennial.... And you think 3 years without a gf is "honorary virgin" material....

kys, crybaby faggot.
>>
wizard reporting in.
ever since i was 18 it felt like i was slowly missing my chance every year. now my fate is sealed.
>>
>>704721339
Army didn't make you homeless. Shitty life choices and the incompetence of the VA did that. Far as the virgin thing... If the uniform didn't get you pussy, nothing will.
>>
>>704720954
Fucking edgy veggie
>>
>>704720423
>28
> no job
> no social life
> too much 4chan

what do
>>
fucking beta's. I literally got my dick sucked twice today. BY TWO DIFFERENT CHICKS.
>>
>>704720423
>19
>LDR, won't get my chance for a while.
>>
>>704721339
>>
>>704721996
I waited for the right one, waited for a girl I loved that loved me back. It was worth it, fond memories.
>>
> 29
> I have issues talking to people because of a shitty upbringing. Despite being popular in school I never showed interest in females out of fear of the hell my family would put me through (to them it was "joking", to me it was non stop torment and being punished if I defended myself). This carried on into my twenties, because part of me feasted the same treatment from friends. I passed on a lot of opportunities out of this fear, but somehow managed to play it off as being "too cool" so people I know irl actually consider me alpha (I'm fit, not ugly and have good people skills other than my secret brainfuck).

Now I'm an adult and have come to grips with the root of my problem I have two more
> Never had sex so I worry I won't get it up. I could try viagra but what if that makes me dependent?
> That requires me to close. I've never closed with a woman, have only ever even kissed 3. I would undoubtedly fuck it up
>>
>18 years old
>Really good looking, I've modeled

I just can't talk to women. Like I just don't know how. I can't really make them laugh. This is so frustrating.
>>
>>704722905
Same here. I'm not the other guy but I'm 19 and ""asexual"". I realised recently that I would totally date someone but everyone is either a vapid cunt or just a friend to me.
>>
>>704728569
Women are stupid. Literally. Dont try to entertain them just ask if they want to fuck.
>>
>>704720423
>Just turned 18
>I had an opportunity to fuck but turned it down due to her not being attractive. I am a bit awkward but I think I will get laid in the next few months
>>
>>704720423
22
Maybe because I just don't like to go out, I could have lost my virginity at the age of 17-18 but also I think I deserve more than the typical girl who likes me
>>
>19
>Haven't made the effort
>>
>>704727247
Because I value her as something more than a sex object?
Also being asexual doesnt mean you cant be in a relationship.
>>
>>704728307
LDR is bullshit, lost year of life because of one and got only problems
>>
>recently 18
>haven't made much of an effort but I get really worried sometimes that I'll be virgin outcast my entire life
>Only consolidation is not kissless
>>
>23
>At uni the girl that everybody knows is a slut asked me to dp papers and she will do me a "favour"
>Told her no.
Also the girl i had crush rejected me a week b4 that happened
>>
>>704720648
same age
same reason

Not fat not midget,, not ugly, not poor, not antisocial
wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>704720423
>>>704721701
>Prepare for disappointment.
You should tell that to his future wife. He's going to get off in seconds so he's fine
>>
>>704720423
>18
>girls have asked for it but they were sluts so I didn't want to
>>
27, reason being 5'2"
>>
>>704725501
dude... Teach Me
>>
>>704730000
checkd
>>
Reality is, once you V's get to stick your love wand into the stinky hole, the penny will drop, the thought of sex is so much better than the actual act, which is overrated. Atleast you won't be a V anymore.
>>
15
I repel everyone I talk to
>>
Lost my virginity 2 months ago at 20 I have a 4 inch micropenis not alot of girth my friend got me laid to be honest because I told him I was still a virgin

>be me
>just moved out of grandparents basement
>move in with dude I've known since grade 6
>friend leaves for AT for the military
>stuck alone for 3 weeks bored af
>work all 3 weeks 1 day off a week
>he comes back start to slow down with work
>friend wants to have a party for him coming back
>throw party
>30+ people or so
>insert this girl that has 6/10 body 4/10 face big tits
>he tells me to talk to her
>talk to her for like 20 minutes
>shes ok not to big into what she has to say
>just listen and say yeah "insert comment here"
>friend comes back and starts groping this girl
>he asks if the 3 of us can have a 3 some
>"sure why not"
>ohshitimnervious.png
>go through it with 100%
>have a small dick didn't get in for like 5 minutes
>me and friend fuck this girl for 20 or so minutes
>cum super hard hit her in the face
>end

If a dude with complete social anxiety and a micropenis can do it I'm pretty sure you just have to not give a fuck and be somewhat confident
>>
>20
>Never went to school before college, didn't have any friends and don't know how to relate to people my age
>Shitty personality
>Depression and self-esteem issues
Probably a combination of those things.
>>
>>704730572
except you litteraly did nothing
>>
>>704730000
nice quads, bro
>>
>23
>had 15 different girls in bed
>managed to not have sex with any of them
>got nervous every time and couldnt get hard
>would just awkwardly make out and cuddle all night

i can talk mad game on fb and tinder but when i see them in person its full autism

why do i even live
>>
>>704721996
hello me
>>
8
My waifu just told me I have a big penis, I guess that doesn´t make me a virgin anymore
>>
>19
>I don't really feel like a NEED a woman in my life rn
>>
>>704720423
>25
>Severe psychological damage endured during childhood.
I can't have intimate relationships with anyone, including family members. While I'm certainly not good looking, I'm not ugly enough to be a kissless virgin without other reasons. I simply never figured out how to have a relationship with another person, a relationship that goes beyond the most shallow experience (talking to a cashier or something like that).
I don't have the strength to feel like a complete alien anymore. It's become unbearable lately. Pls kill me.
>>
>>704720423
>23
Shit personality, added to that the fact that I don't really socialize much.
>>
>>704731041
How do you speak to them online. Any tips
>>
>>704731307

its easy if youre good looking basically i just hit up whoever likes my pics on facebook and instagram thats attractive lol
>>
23 year old fag here

I just can't keep a girl intrested for more than 15 minutes, I am into medieval stuff, military stuff, I listen to medieval music and stuff like this that doesn't interest any girl

in my opinion it is worth the money for a whore here and then, don't be a virgin fag, I cant get a gf either but that doesn't mean I shouldn't fag, just go and pay a bitch and fuck her, it costs less than your wasted time on a gf
>>
>>704725501
shut up little faggot
>>
>19
>too high standards

I almost got to fuck an underage girl last year, but since I knew the bitch from chilhood it felt wrong and I backed off.
I am not really confident and/or too good looking either.
>>
>>704720423
>15
>I'm to scared to try it.
>>
Im not a virgin but the sex i had was terrible and im 100% positive ill never have sex again trust me when i say its purly luck getting laid.
>>
22
am not a virgin
>>
>>704722017
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>704732503
Heres a tip leave this site and dont come back until hate yourself
>>
>>704732001
I'm>>704731247 and I kinda have the opposite problem. I can talk to girls just fine, over the years I found several with similar interests to mine (such as music, movies and so on). The problem in my case is that even if I'm interested in that girl I have no fucking idea how to progress from there. My mind just goes blank and I end up doing nothing at all. It's not that I'm scared, I think, but I literally don't know how to do it.
>>
>be 79 y/o
>be from Argentina
>still virgin
>still pope tho
>>
>>704732641
This site is the best way to hate yourself
>>
>>704732641
So I just stay here I guess
>>
>>704731307
Shit man. I have never had any luck at the online stuff. I am 33, was married for about 10 years. I travel a lot, easiest way to get laid is go outside the US. Bitches love foreign guys.
>>
>>704732697
Literally just ask if they wanna go on a date or fuck either one will work thats how i did it and i was the exact same not even a year ago
>>
>>704720778
Shut the fuck up. You're not asexual. If you can get horny, you're not asexual. If you can't get horny, you have a medical condition, still not asexual.

I assume you belong in the first category. You're just an idiot who thinks sex is gross and icky and other stupid shit like that. Get over it and have sex, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>704732867
Na there are much eaiser ways by just living life this site is sub par on the whole being depraved thing but thats because i really dont care about anything but money and weed
>>
>>704723332
Damn dude you had a pregnancy scare without even fucking?
>>
>>704720423
>25
>girls with boyfriends are prone to offer me sex for being a good buddy but my disturbingly high moral compass prevented me from giving in. Also had a school slut back in high school basically throwing herself at me but I am like "I don't want your aids" because I was autistic enough to thing that having multiple sex partners will guarantee aids.

Here I am, saving money so I can call a prostitute once I hit 30.
>>
>>704726587
ur a fucking midget mate
>>
>>704733175
Just drop the whole scuples thing and ur good my dude why do you care about how the bf feels?
>>
>>704732697
I am the 23 year old fag, well I am really social also, I have some friends which share same interests with me, history, military and stuff even though our music taste differs, I can also speak with girls and stuff but in a friendly way.

It's not that I am ugly I actually had many chances to get in a relationship but I feel like I don't want to waste time on a girl and I don't want them to get to know me better because they will think I am some weirdo, because I am one, I listen to weird music nobody listens to, I am intrested in shit nobody is intrested to, I don't like going to parties I prefer going for gym and stuff, I just don't know what I am supposed to do in a relationship because I never loved a girl so much that I would want her next to me for a long time, I am cool with the brothel whores.
>>
>>704732972
>>704732972
this
>>
>>704732905
Here's the thing. Just asking it like that seems so unreal to me, so out of this world. I know it's wierd stuff I'm saying, but there's a reason if I say I'm fucked in the brain. This crap blocked me for my whole life. And the worst thing is that once I met a girl who was very VERY similar to me, talked to her a lot, the whole evening and she probably liked me (I'm sure she didn't DISlike me), but even in that case I did what I do best: nothing at all.
I seriously want to shoot myself in the head sometimes.
>>
> Turned 18 in August
> Been an kind of a loner all my life, now that I think back about it tho I guess there were a few opportunities just didn't realize at the time
>>
>19
>Have no fucking clue, but probably because I'm awkward as fuck and kinda look like a huge faggot. I have friends and people like me, but some people haev called me weird, so I guess I'm a person you have to get used to. Not great for dates to say the least.
>>
28
I am sexually unattractive. Simple as that.
>>
>>704720423
>20
>personal choice
I've had the opportunity to fuck this chick after eating her out and fingering her for 30 minutes. She wanted it but I didn't so I was like "No thanks hun" then she offered a blow job but my response was still the same.
>>
>>704728569
Yeah thats an akward situation but if ur good looking, girls will force a laugh once in a while
>>
>32
>standard looks
>doctor degree & well paid job respected by society
>always the clown amongst people i am friends with
>never had a gf & sex, i really just don't care about it
>chances are i might be asexual (although i am wanking on a daily basis since the age of 5 or 6), dicksize is well above average as well, not that i'd give a fuck anyways
>life is good really when you're not dictated by your hormones :D
>>
>>704722697
I feels ya
>>
>17 (incoming "MODS")
I am very picky, I only even consider fucking virgins and the girls that wanted to fuck me in the past weren't virgins. I am a little above average looking and I have a decent sized dick but I don't like the fact of not being someone's first. I don't like being picky though.
>>
>>704733482
Idk. Sounds like youre just gay dude. Stop trying or dont? Doesn't really matter were all gonna die and there is no gold behind our money
>>
>>704733397
I have an absurdidly high "good guy presence, I want everyone to be happy, why can't I have a genuine normal sex with a normal girl with no guilt aspects from doing it" - motivation that keeps me from straying from my path.

I am friends with everyone but nothing more to anybody. I am doing something awfully wrong because I think I am actually a huge closet pervert who wants to get laid ASAP. It's a inner conflict wiht maintaining my status quo and giving in to desire.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 19



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.