[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Our hero Trump will save us!!!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 87

File: 1467738347262.png (429KB, 600x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467738347262.png
429KB, 600x703px
Our hero Trump will save us!!!
>>
Trump will not "save" anyone, get off the messiah shit. But he can disassemble the globalist horseshit and allow people to actually be free to work and prosper without overbearing govt
>>
>>696370386
0/10

I'm going to laugh at you trumpies when the FBI investigation into the DNC email hack proves their suspicions that Trump is behind it, is found to be true.
>>
>>696371475
Do you think they will actually take him to court, or do you think trump is smart enough to remove any traces of intent?
>>
>>696370961
Lol. The US government is like one of the least overbearing in the world.
Check your privilege
>>
Look at these liberals getting all worked up
>>
>>696372329
>posters: 5

Shot your load a little early there buddy
>>
>>696371848
Yeah fuck trying to improve things, at least we don't totally suck, that should be enough
>>
>>696371475
one dollar has been deposited into your account
>>
>>696370386
>>
Now you all will get jobs and off your asses assets from your basements
>>
>>696371475

Actually, IF he wins, within the first two weeks of taking office he's due on court on fraud charges.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jul/22/judge-not-dismissing-trump-university-lawsuit/

If he wins or not, it's gonna be good comedy. Personally I hope he does. I'm gonna make bank Forex trading just like I did against the GBP when the final vote came in for Brexit. $6,000 in two days? A chance to do that again?

SHIT YEAH! You're damned right I'm going to cash on on stupid.
>>
>>696372595
Try improving gun control for starters
>>
File: 1465583694082.jpg (122KB, 1198x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465583694082.jpg
122KB, 1198x675px
>>
File: 1466793903990.png (2MB, 1148x916px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466793903990.png
2MB, 1148x916px
>>
File: if-trump-becomes.jpg (63KB, 600x817px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
if-trump-becomes.jpg
63KB, 600x817px
>>
>>696370961
>But he can disassemble the globalist horseshit and allow people to actually be free to work and prosper without overbearing govt
>Trumpfags actually believe this
>>
File: 1462492128006.jpg (201KB, 939x957px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462492128006.jpg
201KB, 939x957px
>>
>>696373788
That's a reason to vote for trump right there. I actually voted for Obama the first time. Now all he does is transparently pander to SJWs.
>>
>>696373554
>implying the charges aren't some attempt to derail him by the libcucks

It hasn't worked yet, why keep trying?
>>
>>696374014
SOOOOOOO much worse than a chronic murderer.
>>
>>696374244
Lol they're both scumbags
>>
>>696373554
>Trump being charged for fraud
>Hillary not being charged for email scandal or benghazi, both of which led to lies under direct oath
>I'm moving to switzerland
>>
>>696374244
Elaborate
>>
File: 1467036914513.jpg (17KB, 316x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467036914513.jpg
17KB, 316x395px
>>696374014
Using the broken system to his advantage. Props to Trump. THATS smart business, you fucking liberal faggot that will never run anything.

Get fucked on.
>>
File: 1467043269020.png (909KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467043269020.png
909KB, 1536x2048px
>>696374461

I like that place
>>
>>696374679
Dude you're fucking whack (and fat) to think he's any better than Clinton. I'm not a liberal, in fact I'm not voting :). Enjoy your gaping asshole.
>>
>>696374679
So much parental rape anger
>>
>>
>>696370961
Lol u gay
>>
>>696371475
Lol u so gay
>>
File: 1468979321379.jpg (80KB, 1342x997px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468979321379.jpg
80KB, 1342x997px
>>
>>696374116

Don't get me wrong! Regardless of if he wins, you're totally right. People in his position don't face consequences, just like Hillary. It's like shit in one hand or vomit in the other. Hmm, I wonder which I'll stick in my mouth?

That said, he's so xenophobic and isolationist that it's going to cause the same currency plummet, and if you have any sense you'll get into Forex yourself.

They're both flagrant liars, his are just way more obvious. But it's going to be brilliant comedy.
>>
File: clinton death list.jpg (690KB, 897x1850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clinton death list.jpg
690KB, 897x1850px
>>696374633
>>
Reasons to vote for Trump:
First, his resume. Of everyone running for president, Trump is the only one who has ever employed anyone. He is the only one who has any experience in international trade. He is the only one who understands the impact of our tax laws and government regulation on companies and jobs.
Trump has made a fortune turning around failed companies. He’s worked complicated deals all over the world, negotiating with governments, labor unions, and international financiers. These skills are not learned overnight and we don’t have time for another life-long politician and attorney to get up to speed.
>>
>>696373930
Posting pictures of the "Occupy Democrats" cuck page. Good Job on sucking at politics.
>>
>>696375361
Second is his character. He is tough as nails. His children are pretty awesome. You can tell a lot about somebody by their kids. He is brutally honest as opposed to being politically correct. His employees and his ex-employees have nothing but praise for him. Even his ex-wives have nothing bad to say about him. Check it out.
Third is his success. He has built hundreds of successful businesses. One of his companies declared bankruptcy (chapter 11 or reorganization) four separate times before ultimately saving the company. All creditors were paid and jobs were saved. Bottom line is he is just a very good businessman.
>>
>>696374739
>Comparing third world shitty to first world country


Fucking retards.
>>
>>696375439
Fourth is that he is a great negotiator. In fact, he wrote the book on negotiation — The Art of the Deal, an international best-seller. If we are to save this country we need someone who can work with people of differing opinions. Congress is grid locked. We need to work new trade agreements with other nations. We need to renegotiate treaties.
>>
>>696375175
Oh shut the fuck up already. You people say he's this and that, with no proof to back it up. All I've heard him say is that there's this problem, and that problem, and we need to do something about it.

Go suck nigger muslim cock.
>>
>>696375493
Fifth, Trump is a nationalist and not a globalist. He believes that our country comes first. We need to enforce our borders and the rule of law. He believes it is not our job to defend the whole world. He believes that if we do help countries with their defense, we should be paid for it.
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 1241x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
185KB, 1241x300px
>>
>>696375493
Sixth, he has great instincts. He predicted the rise of Osama bin Laden. He predicted a terror attack on a major US city. He opposed the war in Iraq although every other candidate but Bernie Sanders was in favor of the war. He opposed it because it would destabilize the middle east. He got out of the gaming industry before it crashed. Great instincts.
Seventh, he is a natural leader. Even those who don’t like him are following his lead. He has single-handedly set the agenda for this election cycle. He is respected internationally as well as in our nation. He oozes leadership.
>>
>>696375721
Eighth, he is a great communicator and persuader. He is a master at using the media to advance his narrative. He totally understands the media. He built the most successful reality show in the history of television. These are skills he will need if he is to turn this country around.
>>
>>
>>696370961
>overbearing government

Trump does not believe in free trade; he wants to impose planned economics on the US. This in turn would lead to more government involvement, not less.

here, have some reading. When you are done sucking his dick you can get your daddy to help you with the long words should you need to

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/28/donald-trump-globalization-trade-pennsylvania-ohio/86431376/

http://europe.newsweek.com/trump-globalization-free-trade-tariff-immigration-undocumented-expulsion-436101?rm=eu

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Free_Trade.htm
>>
https://youtu.be/32n4h0kn-88?t=3m27s
>>
File: 1468351976515.jpg (76KB, 497x643px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468351976515.jpg
76KB, 497x643px
>>696374872

Lol I would rather him be in office than that raging CUNT FUCKING SHITFUCK. I CANNOT STAND that fucking voice. I WOULD RATHER be strapped to a table listening to HITLER non stop than her voice.
>>
>>696370386
>>
>>696376049
>I WOULD RATHER be strapped to a table listening to HITLER non stop than her voice.

so much this.

I can't stand when she starts her yelling shit.
>>
>>696375557
>being this naive
>>
>>696374679
Yea, like abusing the broken system hasn't lead to anything bad in the past right?... right guise?
>>
Nice sources. When you find something from any news sources that aren't bias to the point they are intellectually dishonest, let me know.
>>
File: 1465582047765.jpg (275KB, 1318x1318px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465582047765.jpg
275KB, 1318x1318px
>>
File: 1469025785725.jpg (460KB, 734x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469025785725.jpg
460KB, 734x760px
>>696376454
>>
File: lol.gif (437KB, 245x118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.gif
437KB, 245x118px
>>696375361
>>696375439
>>696375493
>>696375557
>>696375721
>>696375873
HAHAHAHA

Suck that Trump dick more, faggot.
>>
>>696375466
>>Not knowing that first, second, and third world countries had to do with alliances and nothing to to with technological advancement/not being a shit country
>>
>>696374739
>tfw You are Honduran
>>
File: 1469025419545.jpg (287KB, 931x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469025419545.jpg
287KB, 931x650px
>>
>>696376889
To bad it's already a 3rd world shit hole.
>>
File: MFW_that_argument.jpg (39KB, 780x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MFW_that_argument.jpg
39KB, 780x438px
>>696376837
>>
>>696370386
>>696375420
So first off that article is clearly as biased towards your point of view as you think we are, but yes your point is extremely valid. I'm just not talking about why the parties do things, they always have dispicable alterior motives, I'm talking about your own moral compass with racism. Both the Democratic and Republican parties have expressed fair amounts of racism at times and to say that one is more at fault in the civil rights act would potentially be true as the sentiment was less racist within democratic circles, but nonetheless your point that both were being quite racist is very true
>>
File: 1468979216596.jpg (748KB, 2425x1630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468979216596.jpg
748KB, 2425x1630px
>>
man you paid hillary shills need to step your game up!
>>
>>696372329
I'm a libertarian, big difference. I also believe in conservative financial policies but support progressive social policies so we can stop disenfranchising so many different individuals from ever wanting to become involved in the political process
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>696370386
It's gonna be glorious when HRC is your new president and you all go home and punch your boyfriends.
>>
File: 1467038398429.jpg (97KB, 536x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467038398429.jpg
97KB, 536x536px
>>696376879
Nothing against your beautiful country. Just same size as the isolationist Swiss. Their whole country (swiss) is set for gloal war. They have military bases and bombs set to destroy all roadways entering/exiting their country.

But people that want to ban anything I fucking hate the fuck outta those cunts.

>Ban Attack Trucks (Nice, France)
>Ban Attack Machetes/Axes (Multiple location, Germany)
>Ban Bombs (Ansbach Germany, Boston Marathon

Do some book learning you fucking hippy faggots.

the sand people and the crazies will kill with a fucking PENCIL (John Wick style) if thats all they have left.

All gun fights end with a gun. Here in america the cops kill citizens with guns more than the total of mass killings AND THEY WANT TO TAKE MY GUNS? YEA FUCKING RIGHT FUCKBOYS.
>>
>>696375439

>cheated people out of millions
>bunch of kids from 3 wives

Yep. Some character there.
>>
>>696377631
> implying b could get a boyfriend
>>
>>696375439
>he is just a very good businessman
kek

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (189KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary.jpg
189KB, 1500x1163px
>>696375994
{Yawn}
Pic related
>>
>>696377672
That follows more along the lines of a typical american than you would think faggot.
>>
File: dobby.jpg (44KB, 290x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dobby.jpg
44KB, 290x290px
>>696370386

Trump is Putin's bitch boy, a massive selling point for 4chan faggots. Putin will semen when Trupm destroys the world.
>>
>>696377865
>yawns at Trump faults
>posts pic about sweeping Clinton's faults under the rug
ok m80
>>
>>696374362
But only one is a murderer.
>>
>>696377865
If you think we like hillary you have it all wrong, we just dislike her less
>>
File: Net_worth.jpg (27KB, 774x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Net_worth.jpg
27KB, 774x372px
>>696377844
I would love to be able to tell you nice try, but I can't.
>>
>>696378230
Lol youre voting for her when you walk up to the machine. don't lie you filthy faggot
>>
>>696378230
>hates any of the candidates more than hillary
Which makes you a morally corrupt.
>>
>>696378353
What?
>>
>>696374679
>Using the broken system to his advantage

you're supposed to be mad about that sort of thing you fucking hypocrite.
>>
File: pill.jpg (553KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pill.jpg
553KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>696370386
Haha, nice troll job. People got all crybaby and I laughed. Of course Trump's a piece of shit, everyone knows this.
>>
>>696378265
>$4B now
>could have been $13B if he had simply invested in index funds
The fact that he can't even beat the ROI of the S&P 500 over the course of 30 YEARS just shows how terrible he is at running a business.
>>
File: 1466970250713.png (1MB, 1292x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466970250713.png
1MB, 1292x546px
>>
>>696377631
I'm not looking forward to hearing them fucking whining for the next 4-8 years although I should be used to it from Obama's terms.
>>
>>696375439
>his ex-wives have nothing bad to say about him

except rape
>>
>>696378442
I dislike blatant racism and emotional selling points a lot more than politics as normal (because all politicians are crooks), yeah. The only way to stop the massive overarching overbearing governmental machine is through the destruction/revolution of the United States. Neither trump nor hillary will do this, and trump is a much less savory individual
>>
>>696378692
>trump shouldve had a crystal ball
>trump shouldve never tried to be a businessman
>im a cuck
God damn ive never used the word cuck, but how can you claim someone shouldve known something 30 years in advance? How can you just say sit on the money? Good god
>>
File: 1467036252640.png (463KB, 732x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467036252640.png
463KB, 732x477px
>>696378524
Nah fam, using the system to your advantage is like the way its supposed to be used.

Here's a simple example for you retard spit.

MarioKart 64.

Do you not use the map shortcuts to win?

Or do you like losing and getting fucked by your minimum wage job.

>suck down some verbal justice
>>
>>696378725
10/10 this is the real problem. Both parties/politicians are corrupt and using your vote for their own means. A violent restructuring is necessary, but in the mean time I'll vote for the not openly racist of the two
>>
File: Continue.jpg (169KB, 500x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Continue.jpg
169KB, 500x485px
>>696378692
>Says the Janitor.
Please go on though, we are intrigued.
>>
>>696377225
actually thumbs up meant execution.
>educated
>>
Just think about this for a second, this man has Skyscrapers that he chooses to stamp his surname on. He is a narcissistic ego-maniac, of course he thinks he should be President, he's doing this purely for his ego and doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.
>>
File: MAGA pepe.jpg (252KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA pepe.jpg
252KB, 500x500px
>>696377631
>mfw trump is polling higher the the shilldog
>mfw she hasn't even been destroyed in the debates
>mfw the russians have her 30k secret emails
>mfw wikileaks is going to be dropping bombs on her all the way to november and more and more normies are going to realize what a corrupt piece of shit she is
>yfw I "am" a democrat
>>
>>696379006
That's not what he said, you're avoiding the point that trump didn't beat the s&p 500 roi which is obviously the selling point so stfu
>>
>>696371475
Doesn't matter the FBI set a precedence with Hillary's loss of Top Secret information.
>>
>>696378823
Change requires an outsider, and we actually have a chance with Trump. To suggest anyone else is completely illogical. There is no bigger insider than Hillary.
>>
> Make America Great Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLGG8VlDAOc
>>
File: 1468840841239.jpg (75KB, 579x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468840841239.jpg
75KB, 579x518px
>>696379208
Who gives a fuck if he put his name on it? He just didnt sell the naming rights to his buildings. And instead chose to make himself more notable therefore encouraging people to go to him for investments and such.

But you wouldnt have a fucking clue to anything relating to business or real estate because youre a no good hippy cocksucker.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 220x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 220x230px
>>696379121
Says all the economists, investors other billionaires and major business owners...but please tel us more about you day job as a janitor m
>>
>>696374014
Damn he's definitely worse than Hillary!!!
>>
File: 1468974761800.jpg (1MB, 1948x1093px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468974761800.jpg
1MB, 1948x1093px
>>
>>696379321
DNC info was not top secret.

This is a 'hacking' case. If it links back to Trump, he will be charged.
>>
>>696379006
>same shill in every trump thread

>God damn ive never used the word cuck
Except in every trump thread when you post this exact same shit.

>How can you just say sit on the money
Investing is not sitting on your money.

>you claim someone shouldve known something 30 years in advance
It doesn't take a crystal ball to know that you can get a modest ROI investing in an index fund. But that isn't the point. The point is that he couldn't even beat the shit ROI that one would expect from investing in an index fund. From a business perspective, that's fucking terrible.
>>
>>696378823
GUESS WHICH ONE HASNT BEEN A POLITICIAN FOR THE PAST X AMOUNT OF YEARS!

ROFLMAO
>>
>>696377865
you are yawning? When exposed to a strong argument that Trump will in fact increase government invovlement in business you yawn?

Why are you posting in a tread about politics little child?
>>
>>696379221
Why do you continue to say people who are voting for Hillary are Democrats because it's wrong and narrow minded. They just don't want trump to win
>>696379328
And if that were true I'd be on your side, trump just isn't trying to do that. He doesn't actually want to change the system at all, he just wants to use it to his, instead of Hillary's, advantage
>>
File: you_mad.jpg (67KB, 600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you_mad.jpg
67KB, 600x900px
>>696379527
>day job as a janitor m
brah, you so mad you cutting off words and shit
>>
>>696379595
Think you missed the point newfriend.
>>
>>696379638
BECAUSE THIS MEANS HE WON'T USE THE SYSTEM TO HIS ADVANTAGE EVEN THOUGH WE'VE SEEN HIM DO EXACTLY THAT IN THE ECONOMY

Get better at this. 1/10 post
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 300x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 300x155px
>>696379221
Lol keep dreaming, these poll numbers mean as much to the election as you do to your mother and father.

Tragic thing is you clowns aren't even trolling, you actually support a born rich reality tv star that stand for nothing and has no platform. Pretty amazing actually
>>
>>696379221
>mfw she hasn't even been destroyed in the debates
Trump will get rekt in the debates. Dude has no control. Clinton will push his buttons and he'll lose his shit.
>>
>>696379737
The fact is you have no idea what he's going to do because he has yet to run a government. For that same reason, we all know what Hillary is going to do.
>>
>>696379737
>Why do you continue to say people who are voting for Hillary are Democrats
because only democrats over 40 and the LBJ "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for 100 years" black vote are voting for her.

independants are voting trump and the youth are voting for trump or #neverhillary even moreso after thee DNC leaks. The only people in Shillarys corner are paid shills and baby boomers
>>
>>696380088
Yeah I'm legit really impressed he is this successful. Impressed and deeply embarrassed for my nation
>>
>>696380114

> implying his followers don't want him to lose his shit on HRC
>>
>>696380114
I admire your spirit kid, but Hillary will be slaughtered.
>>
>>696380088
>implying any president's platform means anything
Like how obama was going to end the wars and shut down gitmo, and bring us change? Kek
>mfw idiots like you think the president has any power
>mfw you wont look into your congressman's platform
>>
>>696380216
I mean that'she completely untrue, but I guess you can continue to believe if you want. Personally I am a libertarian and will be voting for Hillary because she is the lesser of two evils. You can continue to be ignorant now
>>
File: 1468839051407.gif (2MB, 176x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468839051407.gif
2MB, 176x172px
>>696379980
I'd rather him be exploiting everyone else for the benefit of the USA.

Instead of your fearless leader obama that has let other countries run train on our already gaping asshole.

Ask yourself, where do the tax dollars my fellow Americans pay (but not you, because you are worthless and don't pay into the system and only take from it) go? Where do they all go? The broken systems we have in place that are top of the line?

Yes your post was a shite one 0/5.

Pic = you
>>
>>696380227
>>696380264
This is why the debates won't mean shit. Trump will lose his shit. Republicans will view that as "winning." Democrats will view that as "losing." Opinions will not change.
>>
>>696380142
I understand that point and I wish it helped me, I just see trump has having a 0% chance of actually changing things, and specifically because he doesn't want to. I think even if he did try, which he won't, he would still have essentially a 0% success rate anyway
>>
>>696380421
this
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 250x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 250x197px
>>696380264
He didn't even write the art of deal you know that right? He has the attention span of a toddler, doesn't read and knows nothing of politics other than the WWF side.

You think all the rank and file republicans have abandoned him for no reason? They know he is going to get destroyed.

Glad that you all have decided to get involved in politics even though you have no clue how anything works.
>>
>>696379477
The guy loves himself, he's not just plastering his name everywhere because it's good for business, it's good for ego too.

Clinton's a cunt as well. Good luck 'Murica.
>>
>>696380114
>trump has no chance in the debates, jeb will destroy him trump has no control- cucks 7 months ago

shillary can't even believably read prepared responses in town hall "debates" against a low energy opponent like jewish grandpa bernie

she has one of the shortest tempers of any candidate we've seen. she'll get eviscerated in the debates, she can't even handle tough reporters without REEEEEing and aggrivating her heart condition.

your shilling doesn't work shillarybot
>>
>>696374739
Switzerland doesnt even have the lowest homicide rate in fucking Europe
Honduras doesnt even have the highest homicide rate in Central America
>>
This isn't about Trump being a great leader, he'll be shit BUT it's about shaking things up to the point that politics is approached in a completely different manner in future, knowing the big two parties can't keep serving up the same shit.

It's about enduring an embarrassing four years with a mockery of a man as a diplomatic four years time so the next election is contended by a new breed and not yet another Clinton/Bush.
>>
>>696380603
You seem like a nice guy, probably a libertarian like myself, but you are wrong here my friend. Trump is simply the only chance we have.
Gary Johnson? I would vote for him if he actually stood a chance, but he doesn't.
>>
File: image.gif (941KB, 290x189px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
941KB, 290x189px
>>696380421
Then don't vote you simpleton.

He had no platform, not even a fake one he will only do 10% of -- he lies constantly and is unchecked by morons like yourself who think your belief and opinion equals fact.

Worry not momma HRC will still help you and your poor children
>>
>>696380422
>I'm a libertarian
no you're a shill. SHillary internet defense force plz

the only people voting for her are old fucks and women. she's lost the youth vote by subverting the democratic process with her DNC cronies.
>>
>>696380465
I'll just redirect you so I don't waste my time: >>696380422
Also I'm 21 and have been putting tax dollars into the system since I was 15, not a lot to be fair as I was a server, but some. I am now going to cu: boulder and paying for my full tuition as my family is quite wealthy due to an oil catalyst which my grandpa invented for Exxon in the 60'same. Sooo I guess you're wrong? I don't know there's no real point to talk to you as you are clearly going to be rationally irrational in whatever view helps you at the time. So once again, go back to enjoying being ignorant
>>
>>696380920

> four years

Trumps policy on ending terrorism is literally to expand torture programs and execute the terrorists families.

He won't last 4 years without being impeached, overthrown, or tried for war crimes by the UN.
>>
>>696380995
So thanks for proving my point about you being ignorant and not accepting new information. It's like you're trying to, it's really embarrassing

Also I didn't know we were on reddit faggot
>>
File: keks.jpg (17KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keks.jpg
17KB, 450x450px
>>696380216
>fox news
>credible poll data
>>
>>696381262
Didnt we already impeach clinton?

Oh oops wrong one.

lets elect the other one! Fuckn git
>>
>>696380691
>why do the establishment globalist cucks with money riding on exploiting america hate him lol republican party on suicide watch dat cruz thing!
>yfw cruz went from 60% favorability to under 30% as fast as he was boo'd offstage

Hillary can't handle reporters and you think she can handle being called crooked hillary and having ANY OF HER DOZENS OF SCANDALS talked about? she's going to aggravate her heart condition and drop dead at the podium more likely than "win" the debates. she loses votes with every word she says.
>>
>>696381262
All the more reason to vote for him then.
>>
>>696380920
Pretty much this.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 480x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 480x263px
Little hands
Silver spoon 1%er
Reality TV star
Loooooooves his daughterr
>>
File: 1468974524160.jpg (45KB, 457x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468974524160.jpg
45KB, 457x886px
>>
>>696380995
>old fucks
Old fucks are currently evenly split between republican and democrat. Young fucks tend to side with the democrats.
Try again Trumpfag.
>>
>>696381422
>*every LIE she says
>>
>>696380932
I feel the same way about you Friend, and yeah I'm the guy above saying I'm a libertarian because supposedly they NEVER support Hillary according to these other two dumb fuck I'm arguing with, while you actually seem like a very educated individual with solid talking points. See this everybody else? It's how you actually have a political discussion without being a huge asshole. And yeah hillary definitely wonthe change anything, but trump won't either and he says racist shit which I don't appreciate. And yeah I definitely would vote for Johnson if it wasn't throwing my vote away unfortunately
>>
>>696380421
most sensible post in the whole thread.

Should Trump get elected he will only be an empty suit controlled by the more powerful cabals/cliques within the GOP or, worst case scenario his delusional narcissism will lead him to believe that he can govern however he wants, leading to the republican party unravelling and imploding before 2018. I am guessing the former but it would be hilarious to see the latter.
>>
>>696380920
Your an idiot your too young to know how bad Bush Jr was; you know nothing. This is gonna be a fucking train wreck if he wins, you are all too sheltered - you think you won't be effected and it is all lolz.

Your fucking dead wrong.
>>
>>696379095
Solid logic. The more you run the stronger and more efficient your heart gets, so you should leave your car on all the time so the engine runs better? You can find the shortcuts in Mario kart easily. Finding systemic and tax code loopholes requires money to hire an accountant, or teams of them in trumps case
>>
File: feel the bern.png (2MB, 1024x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feel the bern.png
2MB, 1024x2000px
>>696381317
keep ignoring that active riot in philly that broke out after the crowd of thousands of protesters heard bernie caved to the establishment shillary plant.

the DNC disenfranchised millions and are reaping the result. a good 20-30% of the party will not vote for shillary over the DNC scandal vindicating the RAMPANT ELECTION FRAUD they suspected. Even more are just #neverhillary and already werent voting for her

and then you have democrats like me who are making america great again.

fuck you
fuck hillary
fuck globalism
>maga

>>696381336
>CNN poll
even the Clinton New Network can't spin this anymore
>>
>>696381422
The first debate has been cancelled due to "security concerns". *cough* *cough*

I'd bet that they all eventually get cancelled unless Hillary can get a moderator who promises rigid control over everything talked about.
>>
File: lasorda.jpg (5KB, 299x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lasorda.jpg
5KB, 299x169px
"Trump would win in a landslide if we did not live in a Country that actually allows niggers to vote." -Tommy Lasorda

He is right
>>
>>696381422
Watch an learn how power works young anon, watch and learn. Watch the greatest landslide for the hated Hillary in a life time.

This is like arguing that Taylor Swift is not going to sell albums because you don't like her, wake the fuck up.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (442KB, 771x771px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary.jpg
442KB, 771x771px
>>696381732
>>
>>696380693
Of course, he loves himself. He is a narcissist. Which is why I'm voting for him. He *needs* to be on the winning team so to speak. For him that team is America. An example if years ago he had a U.S. flag on one of his golf courses that was illegal because it was too big. He spent a tonne of time and money fighting to allow him to keep it. He will genuinely work to improve America, and I'd rather take someone like that than someone who cares for about herself and the status quo more than the people she is supposed to be serving.
>>
>>696381736
Trump being racist is ridiculous statement, so is saying he's anti-gay. These are emotional based accusations and lack merit.
>>
>>696381976
Exactly. There will prob be one debate, and it will definitely be put on by one of her sponsor media channels.
>>
>Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them. We failed), and now China's modernizing and will surpass us.

3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering.

+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

> Let us devote ourselves faithfully to our only good masters and mistresses
>>
>>696382136
Paul fucking Ryan said the judge thing was "obvious racism".

Paul
Fucking
Ryan
>>
>>696381766

This is all about stopping the run of America being owned by two families, calm your tits, most of Trumps crowd-pleasing hate policies will be blocked anyway, his only job, like all presidents, is to protect the banks.
>>
>>696381766

Baby's first troll attempt. How cute!
>>
>>696381924
Hey you actually managed to make a point instead of just yelling, good job, you're learning. Unfortunately you aren't learning where it counts because you continue to say the same incorrect statistic that who knows where you're getting it from. Stop posting hashtags and pretending like it's proof. Oh wow social media has taken up a cause? There's basically 100% certainty it'll happen now right? You're probably so dumb you can't even detect the sarcasm in that last sentence because you think it's true and it's sad
>>
>>696382404
Well it must be true then.
>>
>>696382404
Oh Paul Ryan? the guy deeply embedded in the republican machine? The same machine that did everything it could to keep trump out. That reason alone should make you vote for turmp
>>
>making peace with the Russians is a bad idea

Even if it does mean being cucked by Putin, it's worth it for the sake of global peace. Vote Trump.
>>
>>696382404
Not that anon, but that is the one thing trump said that was racist
>>
>>696382404
Right. People who want to believe trump isn't racist can, but it isn't true. Unfortunately, >>696382136 you are only seeing what you want to see
>>
>>696382136
Verbatim calling Mexicans rapists
>categorizing a race as rapists
>mfw trump isn't racist
>>
>>696382789
>cucked by putin
How?
>>
>>696382019
>we'll just rig the election too, you'll see!
this is why "the rope" keeps getting talked about more and more.

Hillary is going to lose in a landslide. trump just needs to flip 3 states from the 2012 map and he'll win.

Shillary needs to hold states and
>will not have the record black turnout of our first black president
>has disenfranchised half the party
>has lost the democratic youth vote
>has lost the "progressive" vote due to her terrible social politics
>has lost independants

trump is going to win florida and flip the rust belt red due to shillaries support of the TTP and other globalist lies that have taken the food right out of union democrat voters mouths. this has been the democrats to lose and they're losing hard.
>>
>>696382894
>mexicans
>race
>>
>>696381521
>posting the censored version
You should feel bad.
>>
>>696373930
Trump will just continue this
>>
>>696382935
Is it not obvious? Putin will come to your house and sleep with your wife
>>
>>696382894
Wow, hadn't heard of the Mexican race before.
>>
>>696382993
>using trumps own failed rhetoric of referring to all immigrants as Mexicans
Nice try fagget
>>
>>696382950
>muh delusional beliefs
>>
>>696382034
He's on Team Trump, not Team America, he's a narcissist remember?

He will do what satisfies him, not America.

Clinton or Trump you're fucked anyway.
>>
>>696370386

I am pretty sure this is a troll, but Trump supporters are so delusional that I cant be 100% sure.
>>
>>696370386
>became the hero of western civilization
>by taking as much money as he could
lolwot
>>
>>696382894
Yeah he never said that faggot. Your strawman is shit and you should feel bad.
>>
File: Anti_fox.jpg (143KB, 738x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anti_fox.jpg
143KB, 738x767px
>>696383247
>>
>>696383110
Oh shit!
>>
>>696383156
Trump used it as a catch all for immigrants from Mexico and Central America fucking dipshit
>>
>>696383293
No yours is because that did happen and was a giant hubbub about a year ago. Google it? Like what the fuck is wrong with you that you can't at least argue without just directly denying events that really occured
>>
>>696383434
>>696383213
>thinking you know what trump meant
>looking for any excuse to call him racist
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 750x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 750x637px
>>696383293
Oh really ?
>>
>>696383229
And what satisfies him is being on a "winning team". It's the same mentality as sports fans. His Narcissism is the driving force behind he want to "make America great again". It's like those people who donate a lot of money to a church so they can be admired in their group.
>>
>>696370386
What a hunk
>>
File: trumpquest.png (44KB, 640x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpquest.png
44KB, 640x720px
>>696382652
they stopped releasing democratic primary exit polling being 10% of bernie voters were saying they'd vote for trump if their candidate wouldn't win and 30% of them said they wouldn't vote. That was before ANY of the current corruption was brought to light.

bernie got 46% of delegates DESPITE THE DNC RIGGED PRIMARY AND DOCUMENTED VOTING FRAUD of polling companies faking the paper ballot numbers. Beanie supporters will not vote for hillary. Democrats won't vote for hillary. the only people voting for hillary are dyed blue establishment cucks and old people. you're going to see record low democratic voter turnout
>>
>>696383675
He was talking about Illegal ones specifically faggot. Cherry pick elsewhere.
>>
>>696383675
see, he called some of the rapists and murderers good people.

what's your point?
>>
>>696383434
Trump stated a fact, and because you simply don't like that fact, you start making your own summary.
Wanna know another fact? We have a serious fucking problem with Islamic terrorism. But I guess that's racist too huh? go away pleb
>>
>>696383672
By denying my interpretation you supply your own, which in turn means you think you know what he meant ? In addition from comments to about subjugating and profiling Muslims to calling Mexicans rapists, his rhetoric is undeniably racist. Eat a logic dick fucking fatfag trumptard
>>
File: 2makes2.png (441KB, 798x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2makes2.png
441KB, 798x547px
Hey guys! I just released a new song.

WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM06pi1yKe4

Don't forget to hit the like button! <3
>>
>>696383792
I am neither of those and am voting hillary. Arguing with you is worthless
>>
>>696383792
>if I wish hard enough, it will become true
>>
>>696382404
and thats why paul ryan is a cuck

because he was right about that activist judge and his involvement in La Raza and other pro illegal immigration, pro mexican hate groups.

note how no one brings that up anymore in shilling or media since a quick google search vindicates Trump and makes you look like fucking fools, your handler should have told you that.
>>
>>696371475

Because Trump == wikileaks

Fuck off retard, Hillary is going to burn for her crimes.
>>
>>696383895
obviously you cannot read

he is clearly saying that the mexican government rounds up its criminals, those who have problems, their drug dealers, their rapists and then sending them over to the USA.
>>
File: trump net worth.png (92KB, 717x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump net worth.png
92KB, 717x655px
>>696378692
>>696379627
Here we go with the index funds meme
>>
>>696383985
>undeniably racist
>mexican
>muslim
>race
>>
>>696383895
Sfw if he was talking about illegals ? They aren't subhuman just because they don't have the time or money to apply for citizenship fagget
>>
>>696383953
What fact ?
>>
>>696383654
Why don't you google it? Even in a follow-up statement he says again that he believes ILEGAL immigrants are more likely to be criminals. More than they already are obviously.
>>
File: 1469327907681.png (521KB, 800x699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469327907681.png
521KB, 800x699px
>>696379111
Nigga, that pic was about the republicans holding their phone sideways when filming and the democrats holding the phone straight up. Either you misclicked and replied to the wrong post or you are a (straight up) retard.
>>
>>696374014

Oh wow, willfully misinterpreting past events as to get the heat off Hillary and her being responsible for a lot of death and corruption.

That might work on Reddit where people are stupid and easily distracted. Here, we're just waiting for Hillary to go down for something even she can't bribe and threaten her way out of.
>>
>>696384188
Undeniably discriminatory. Happy?
>>
>>696384199
And they arent Americans either, and not able to use or social services and not protected by our laws.
>>
>>696384199
No, but people willing to break one law are more likely to break another. That's been proven time and again with many things. It's basic psychology.
>>
>>696384436
Or xenophobic. But not racist, get it right next time carl
>>
>>696383222
the only thing your shilling has done right is get trips

you can't even refute it because the polling maps show her losing key battleground states like florida despite the millions she's already dropped.
>>
>>696378524

Why? He's very open about there being the need for these things to be shut down, which he wants to do.

Hillary on the other hand? Her entire campaign runs on loopholes and bribes.
>>
>>696370386
is entire speech at the republican convention was a big lie to the audience but meh alt rights and the regular republican voter are stupid enough to buy this kind of bullshit
>good luck with your savior you useless basement dweller retard
>I bet you fap to furry porn and trap you sick fuck
>>
>>696383675
80% of women attempting to illegally immigrate into the US are raped along the way by their compatriots. Illegal immigrants are categorically rapists.
>>
>>696384440
Illegals contribute FAR more to overall GDP than they detract from using public services without payment by taxes. Don't believe me? Look at the damage caused by the harshest immigration bill passed by a state, HB 56 in Alabama. Their state gdp has shrunk by BILLIONS FAGGET
>>
>>696370386
kek fuck off trash
>>
>>696384158
And you just choose not to read. Based on that one out of context quote (google "cherry picking while you are at it since you clearly don't know what it means) yes its a catch all. Based on his whole speech, it's only directed at illegal immigrants. If it was racist he would have to address the whole race, not just a criminal subsection.
>>
>>696379111

I'm glad you're voting republican. Fucking democrats and their "black people don't need jobs, they have welfare. Illegals do the job better and cheaper".

A wall instead of that shitty fence there is now would shut down the 30 billion dollar drug trade hard and give the Mexican government a chance to retake their country.
>>
>>696384763
were do the stat come from ?
>>
>>696384158
Oh and http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/04/trump-stands-by-views-dangerous-mexican-illegal-immigrants-admits-surprised-by.html
>>
>>696373597
thats exactly how its going to go down
especially the no hand on the wheel part
>>
>>696384823
>migrant slave labor contributes to GDP
oh really, who wouldve thunk that?
Reminder that liberals hide behind compassion, but really just like the fact that we have migrant slaves doing to jobs no one really wants to. So compassionate and progressive.
>>
>>696384074
being paid to shill and vote for he falls into the "cuck" category

we know you're a shill, we know you're paid by the post. I just hope your supervisor knows how bad you're doing and docks your hillarybucks

>the Democrats will unite behind hillary says increasingly nervous shill ignoring the massive riot in philly and the people on the floor of the DNC shouting for bernie AND trump.
>>
>>696384491
Yea nice farce you fucking moron. Laws are culturally bound, if a Muslim women decides to not wear a veil (breaking a law in her respective culture/country) does that make her more likely to be a thief ? Especially when you consider the Immigrants are fleeing their home for safety both physical and economic
>>
File: delete.jpg (106KB, 736x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
delete.jpg
106KB, 736x960px
>>
>>696384158
And if you hate fox as much as I do, here is a another group on the other shitty side saying the same thing.


http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-immigrants-raping-comments/


Again, he was talking about illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 1465302530192.jpg (68KB, 605x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465302530192.jpg
68KB, 605x327px
>>
>>696384763
Source ?
>>
>>696384935
http://fusion.net/story/17321/is-rape-the-price-to-pay-for-migrant-women-chasing-the-american-dream/
Click on the amnesty international link
>>
>>696380114

And how is Strokary going to accomplish that? She can't even sit through a hearing about her emails without breaking down, let alone debate a man who practically lives on TV arguing.

It's basically the Trump truck vs some poor pedestrian, no chance.
>>
File: Ouch.jpg (92KB, 750x881px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ouch.jpg
92KB, 750x881px
>>
File: trump wall.png (411KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump wall.png
411KB, 960x960px
>>696384823
>the illegals sending billions out of the US economy back home doesn't harm the economy guys...
>>
>>696385112
>hide behind compassion
>mfw Obama signed an executive order granting pseudo amnesty to 5 million illegals
Dumbfuck
>>
File: 1468975518428.jpg (380KB, 980x1953px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468975518428.jpg
380KB, 980x1953px
>>
>>696385174
Yes? If you get away with breaking one law, you are less scared to break another. Just like if you try sushi and like it, you are less scared to try another. It's very basic conditioning present in almost all (if not all) humans.


Also, who cares why they are fleeing their home? How is that relevant? And how does that make trump a racist?
>>
>>696370386
can always tell the idiots. They don't care about issues. They just want a savior. Fan boy idiots.
>>
>>696384180
Nice try anon, you almost got the math right. Unfortunately you got the starting value wrong. The number most often used is Trump's net worth in 1982, around the time when he stopped suckling Daddy's teat, which was somewhere between $200M (Forbes estimate) and $500M (Trump's estimate).
>>
>>696385462
>mfw all that did was encourage more migrant slaves to come to the states
>mfw i have no face figgit
>>
File: 1465870307921.jpg (160KB, 734x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465870307921.jpg
160KB, 734x960px
>>696385457
topkek on the pic
>>
>>696385457
Again, they contribute more than they take
>>
>>696381518
that is creepy
>>
>>696385555

Checked.
>>
>>696385738
How much did the DNC pay you to say that?
>>
>>696385689
oooh this f*cking wall
that dumb piece of uselessness who will cost billions to the usa and solve nothing
>>
File: 1465395813401.jpg (430KB, 1240x1544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465395813401.jpg
430KB, 1240x1544px
>>
>>696378725
lol
>>
>>696385706
>slaves contribute more than they take
O rly?
>>
>>696385990
just ennough to buy your mother for the night actualy
>>
>>696385706
no they don't

what illegals do is
>suppress wages for the working poor and trades
this is why besides the shilling trump is doing better than any republican in decades with LEGAL hispanics and african americans.
>send money out of the economy to the tune of billions of dollars
>>
>>696386200
Thanks for the confirmation, enjoy her
>>
>>696385548
It's relevant because motivation is important. What's the old adage, intent is 3/4 of the crime or something. Let's say hypothetically you live in the most violent drug ridden city in Mexico and you flee to the states can you honestly say someone moving their family away from danger is more likely to commit other crimes ? That doesn't make sense
>>
File: 1466770762818.jpg (128KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466770762818.jpg
128KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>696385678
was in reference to someone saying democrats hide behind compassion
>>
categorical total anal annihilation of every anti trump thing hillary shills post.

enjoy
>>
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/factchecking-trumps-big-speech/
>>
>>696386130
I forgot slaves had access to medical care, public amenities, school etc
You seem smart
>>
>>696386322
Yes because they are still illegal and thus work is hard for them to find.
>>
>>696383229
A winning team for who, exactly? He wants to make America great again, for who?

He's all style, no substance. He's got catchy phrases but nothing much beyond that. This is a manic episode of an ego maniac and America's facilitating it. You will pay for it.
>>
File: Trumps wall.jpg (171KB, 960x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trumps wall.jpg
171KB, 960x741px
>>696386042
Though I'm not a fan of the wall, his plan to pay for it is sound, and apparently, it worked pretty well in other (recent) countries.
>>
File: 1469026191385.jpg (100KB, 786x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469026191385.jpg
100KB, 786x559px
>>
>>696386207
It's already been well established that the jobs done by illegals are not jobs that non immigrant Americans would consider doing
>>
>>696386549
>thinking slaves dont have access to amenities
Lol wut? Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
vote trump.. lock up shillery
>>
>>696386419
Which they do
>>
>>696386554
hard to find work
>mfw everyone has a lawn needs mowing
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (210KB, 960x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGA.jpg
210KB, 960x950px
>>696370386
>>
>>696386526
Noice Anon, added to my liberal repellent folder,
>>
>>696386593
>the israelian wall=the trump wall
t.o.p k.e.k
>>
>>696386708
>slaves do the jobs others dont want to
O rly?
>>
>>696370386
>>
Hillary having a creepy seizure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

Definitely the after effects of MK Ultra mind control.
>>
>>696386847
>thinking people dont like mowing
>thinking people are comfortable with slaves
>>
>>
>>696370386
Trump is a pedophile rapist and a shill for Russia and China

You stupid faggots are a goddamned national embarassment
>>
>>
>>696386322
Again you are not addressing the core issue here of how it makes trump a racist for saying that illegals, and only illegals, are more likely to be criminals.


Aside from that you are creating your own narrative with no real information on what the people were actually thinking. I can do that too.
Let's say hypothetically you live in the most violent drug ridden city in Mexico and you flee to the states because you can't compete with the local drug cartel. Can you honestly say someone moving their family away from such competition won't inspire them to do what they do best here? That doesn't make sense


Or

Let's say hypothetically you live in the most violent drug ridden city in Mexico and you flee to the states. But they are bitter and angry at how shit their country is, and how hard it was to get here. So they only speak Spanish, and fly a Mexican flag. Can you honestly say they are more likely to uphold our laws and customs? That doesn't make sense.\


I can do more if you want.
>>
>>696387148
There is no proof that Trump didn't rape and murder a girl in 1990.
>>
>>696387159
nobody cares you fucking NRA shill
>>
>>696386847
You know one person can do the lion's share in an area, right? Also, the pay is shit.
>>
File: economy.jpg (434KB, 1433x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
economy.jpg
434KB, 1433x1050px
>>696387148
The last 8 years have been a total embarrassment on an epic scale. Time to put an Alpha in the WH.
>>
File: uhuru.png (363KB, 502x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uhuru.png
363KB, 502x504px
ITT daddy issues
>>
>>696386708
So re-do the prison system and make them do it. The reason it failed before is because there was no incentive for prisoners to work, so they did a shit job. Why anyone thought they would work without any incentive is beyond me...
>>
File: 1465380554713.jpg (187KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465380554713.jpg
187KB, 1024x819px
>>
>>696386593
it works for mexico, who has a wall across thier whole southern border and deports anyone they catch

>>696386708
tell that to all the visa overstays in the marine industry who work for $5 an hour instead of $15 like an honest tradesman you out of touch cuck.

>bu..bu...bu... dey pick strawberries who will clean my house!
someone paid to pick strawberries m8

the great lie about migrant farm workers is that these farms put out a contract that essentially means you're paying far below minimum wage, which means no one will "hurr do da job", which lets them put out the contract to be fulfilled by migrant labor.
>>
>>696387392

> http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/pd/SNAPsummary.pdf

Food stamp recipients have soared under Obama.

Link related for the Libtard shilleries itt
>>
>>696387148
Lots of assertions without sources anon.
>>
>>696387369
Trump DID rape a 13 year old girl in 1994

There are several witnesses that have not changed their story in the last 20 years.(including the child he raped)

Also, Trump's "close, personal friend" was the billionaire child rapist/pimp that whored out these girls to men like Donald Trump.

There is TONS of evidence, but proof is a tricky word.
>but hey, I believe it
>>
>>696387369
Nice fallacy there.
>>
>>696387771
Look here >>696387813 you stupid drooling faggot sycophant boot-licking shitlord reject.
>>
>>696387931

> alleges

Looks like iron clad evidence there anon
>>
>>696387813
she couldn't find a lawyer initially to file the case, which means it's 110% bullshit

bill on the other hand rode the "loleta express" over 12 times
>>
File: 1465395911383.jpg (361KB, 1600x1516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465395911383.jpg
361KB, 1600x1516px
>>
File: 1465828150286.jpg (323KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465828150286.jpg
323KB, 1080x1080px
>>696387813
>>
>>696387813
Wow that's interesting. I was just shitposting with a reference to the Glenn Beck shit. Didn't know it was true.
>>
>>696387392
>total embarassment
only in your pathetic little backwoods shithole

fortunately, you inbred faggots don't represent that majority of the planet, or even the US
>>
>>696385990
You obviously don't have a daughter or a sister that can stand being around you.
>>
>>696387931
Innocent 'till proven guilty anon.
>>
>>696388111
>because how could two billionaires ever silence the claims of a 13 year old rape victim

I hope someone rapes you to death
>>
>>696386737
What slave gets free schooling fucking tard
>>
>>696387813
>alleges
>Hillary DID commit treason in 2012

>There are several witnesses that have not changed their story in the last 5 years.(including the lawyers who wiped her server)

>Also, Hillary's "close, personal friend" was the billionaire who funded almost all liberal's campaigns, much like Hillary's.

>There is TONS of evidence, but proof is a tricky word.
>>but hey, I believe it
>>
>>696388330
Meant for >>696385738
>>
>>696387537

>uhuru

fuck off socialist nigger
>>
>>696388120
racist
>>
>>696388276
> hurr durr redneck
stay mad faggot
>>
File: Trump They Live.jpg (153KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump They Live.jpg
153KB, 1080x608px
UK reporting in.
IMHO Trump will make the world a safer place, Obama has sown the dragons' teeth globally and helped to fuck the Middle East right up.
>>
>>696388471
It's almost like you think that is an insult here or something.
>>
>>696388380
>because how could two billionaires ever silence the claims of 13+ 13 year old rape victims
ask Bill
>>
>>696375248
>'suspicious circumstances'
>citationneeded.mpg
>>
>>696386929
I forgot the illegals were gathered up and transported to America in slave ships. I forgot the illegals are forced to stay in America. I forgot they don't make any money and work for free. Sorry I'm forgetful
>>
File: JjV4mW9.jpg (650KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JjV4mW9.jpg
650KB, 1536x2048px
>>696378573
>>
File: 1465778340485.jpg (95KB, 650x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465778340485.jpg
95KB, 650x684px
>>
>>696388586
It is. You're an insecure faggot who thinks it's funny to portray Obama like a gorilla. You have a small penis or no dick at all.
>>
>>696388239
Can you still be surprised?

Apparently, systematic rape of children has been continuing at all levels of US and British government and throughout television and sporting organizations. The revelations of underage prostitution and rape have been nearly constant for the last year.
>and the Catholic Church will never be surpassed of course

By the way, these charges are VERY real. A billionaire is already spending the rest of his life in prison because of all this, Trump just got fucking lucky he hasn't already been dragged down.
>>
>>696388381
>what slave gets taught about christianity
>what slave has access to a bed
>what slave gets to stay in the house
>what slave gets to cook food
>what slave gets treated when sick
Also funny how it is the slaves children that get the schooling, not the slave.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 87



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.