[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well /b I need help from some of the most brutally honest people

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
well /b I need help from some of the most brutally honest people in the world. So recently (three days ago) my girlfriend of 7 months leaves me and says she needs time to herself. We never really faught or argued so it struck me as odd. I made sure to give her space like she asked. Anyway; flash foward to today about 4 hours ago. She calls telling me she wants to get back together. I think "why not" and we start asking. Eventually one thing leads to another and I ask her if she did anything with anyone while she was gone. She told me that she, sent nudes, and let a guy have sex with her. Now I'm the furthest thing from a cuck. This pissed me off to no end and I wanted to strangle the slut. But at the same time I can't help but thinking I don't have any reason to be mad since she left and we weren't together when she had sex. So basically /b I need to know what the right thing to do is. Do I leave the bitch and move on? Or do I swallow everything and move on. I really do love this girl but I just don't know what to do. Help me out /b.
>>
Don't do it. She broke up with you to try and get with some other guy, and the only reason she wants you back is probably because the other dude wouldn't date her or dumped her. She's a skank dude. Move on, you'll be better off for it.
>>
you guys were broken up, get over it. its just sex. if you want to be with her then get back together
>>
>>696324193
>swallow everything
>>
>>696324370

btw everyone else is going to tell you not to because they are all wimmin haters and want everyone else to be as alone as they are
>>
>>696324193
Fucking leave. Can you imagine that shit?
She's going on a sex vacation whenever she's bored of you.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna be gone for a few months."
"Yeah, we fucked. Anyway, that's done with. Want to get back together again?"

Pisses me off.
>>
>>696324193
You were a cuck honestly... Taking time away means she was bored of you understanding proves you to be a cuck...

You trynna be with her shows you actually want her still but you want someone to say shes a bitch so you feel better and get more confidence keep the manly act then go on to the same droopy self then go after her and fuck up and end up worse then a cuck...

Lose contact with her...

Dont talk to her nothing....
>>
>>696324442
Seems kind of obvious she isn't invested and it wouldn't take much for her to drop him again and do the same thing though.
>>
>>696324193
>do i dump the bitch and move on
>do i swallow everything and move on
Youre not giving yourself many options, are you
>>
File: q.jpg (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
2MB, 1400x1400px
>>696324558
>murder
>>
Uhm..
I guess if you really love her then stick it through.

I couldnt though.
The fact that she left, fucked someone, then came back would drive me mad.

I dont know how youre going to be able to kiss and love this woman, have sex with her, cuddle her, and think about the fact that she left you, fucked another guy (within a few days period), and then came back.

She probably had been talking to the guy for a while or shes just a skank.

I would leave.

But if you got the strength to stick it through then fuck it i guess
>>
>>696324529

maybe, maybe not. he should obviously make her know that their relationship isn't going to exist just on her terms.
>>
>>696324558
Literally the same thing repeated twice lol
>>
>>696324193
Don't be a fucking pussy and broke up with her. She is a whore which broke with you to go with another guy but he was smarter than you and only fucked her because he see that she is a whore.
>>
>>696324386
Greg'd
>>
>>696324558
Op here. Meant put everything aside and move on with the relationship
>>
>>696324370
>>696324442

I misread OP's post, didn't realize this all happened within a 3 day period. Fuck that slut.
>>
Swallow the dump
>>
>>696324732
Oh, so did I.
I didn't read the "(three days ago)".

In that case, I'm even surer that she needs to e dumped.
>>
leave her and move on
>>
>>696324631
She probably used, and ran back to op to feel better. Fuck her op, then dump her. Oh, and make sure to use a condom.
>>
>>696324709
So move on or move on? Move on from her or move on with her?

I get it now. Swallow the dump
>>
>girlfriend of 7 months

you don't have much invested in this relationship, I'd move on.

why? ok so first 3 months of a relationship are basically bliss... that is when you see her the way YOU want to see her.

3-6 months, you see your partner the way SHE wants to be seen.

6+ this is when you start dating the real person... and... she left you as soon as you hit that point.

I know it is painful, but I'd move on. If not, that is cool too - but don't be too surprised if it happens again.

re: the sex, I can understand why it would bother you, but I don't know. I love dating very sexual girls, and they always come with lots of guys in the mix.
>>
>>696324193
gotta swallow that dump bro
>>
>WE WERE ON A BREAK!
>>
Dude,

I had the same problem..
Dump her. I went back to my ex and things got out of hand.. on thing lead to another and to make a long story short.. i got 4 months in prison.
>>
File: ohboy.png (34KB, 291x286px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.png
34KB, 291x286px
>>696324938
>>
She made a way to cheat on you and nit get in trouble. Or so she thinks. Leave
>>
Op its pretty fucked up considering iy was only a three day break, its very obvious that she just want to fuck around with some guy but didn't want to feel the guilt of cheating, now technically you two where broken up but shit like that still hurts, if you think you can keep a relationship with her then do it but don't get attached, my honest opnion leave her and find someone more loyal that won't treat you like shit
>>
>>696324193

The fact that you love her is the main reason to leave. You were together for 7 months. That's not a "long" time but it's certainly long enough for both of you to be invested. If you love her it means you've given her a part of yourself and spent time, money, and real effort on the relationship. If she's willing to take a 3 day "break" just to fuck someone else (and you're diluting yourself if you think that's not the only reason) she doesn't love you. There is nothing worse than being in a relationship with someone you love, and knowing they don't feel the same.

It would be best for both of you to move on. You, so that you can find someone who returns your feelings and won't skip out on you, and her so that she can find someone who either makes her feel the same about them, or doesn't mind her wandering.
>>
>>696240959
If you get back together she will do it again. So just cut her off and move on. It might sting but thats your best option.
>>
You won't ever love again unless you swallow the dump
>>
>>696324952
The fuck happened?
>>
Ahaha, OP she doesn't even like you.

She broke up with you for THREE days so she can go suck some guy's cock she has probably been talking to for MONTHS.

You said it perfectly when you wrote "I can't help but thinking I don't have any reason to be made since she left and weren't together when she had sex." Coincidentally that's exactly what she wants you to believe. Bitch wants her cake and eat it too.

You have serious issues if you 'Love' this girl. Look at what she did to you, and your dignity.
>>
This sounds like the plot from one of the episodes of friends only the gender roles are reversed
>>
>>696324193

Similar thing happened to me not too long ago OP, tried to play it off all like, 'it didn't mean anything, I was thinking about you all the whole time' fuck that shit man. Kicked her to the curb, you want to deal with the fact that she's just going to go fuck some dude whenever she gets complacent?
>>
Let her shit on you
>>
>>696325125
Then swallow it
>>
>>696324193
you will always be silver while she is searching for gold.
>>
File: Sexy_Stallman.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy_Stallman.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
Just going to leave this here.
>>
You were separated, so it's none of your business what she did and whom she did it with. You could have fucked someone else if you'd wanted to, but you didn't. I'd tell her to get tested for STI's before putting my dick anywhere near her, though.

You weren't together. Other men are attracted to her and she's attracted to other men, whether you're in a relationship is not. Get over it.
>>
>>696325125
This OP
>>
>>696324193
If dubs leave her
>>
File: Stallman.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Stallman.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>696325167
>not fantasizing about dating RMS
>>
>>696324193
Alright guys, I'm gonna break up with her then. Wish me luck!
>>
>>696325325
Moron
>>
>>696325325
Good luck, OP. Stallman is on your side.
>>
>>696325202
found the cuck
>>
>>696325325
good choice bretherin
>>
File: snow-leopard.jpg (47KB, 704x430px) Image search: [Google]
snow-leopard.jpg
47KB, 704x430px
>>696324193
It's been a long time since I read something that actually made me angry

Fucking leave that slut
>>
>>696325325
no no no op listen to the faggots in this thread telling you how cuck is the thinking man's fetish! why be happy when you can give your life to a broken whore :'D
>>
>>696325036

After we went back togheter al i wanted was to forget it all.
But one night she got a text saying in dutch 'als je vriend je niet kan laten komen mag je altijd appen' trans: "if your boyfriend cant get you to cum just text me"

I went absolute bezerk en took her phone. Saved his number and got downtown (where he lives) i called him saying if he had a problem he should come out and solve it. He came, had big talk and then when i lost it i broke his knee cap and ankle's.

Got arrested and well... you know i got the sentence.
>>
>>696324193

this just means she wanted to cheat on you but didn't want the consequences so she did it on a technicality. she still cheated.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 630x630px
>>696325325
Show the text fag and give us nudes and you know you have them if that skank gave them to another dude while on a break
>>
File: image_3.jpg (66KB, 548x548px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
66KB, 548x548px
>>696324193

Personally i would dump her, it's not like you guys have been together for 2 years, she will do it again.

Did she feel guilty when she told you she fucked another guy?

If you want to stick with her, Just tell her she hurt you and you don't want to carry on. Bitches like her like to feel desired.

I know you will not dump her. You are probably this friend who has a shitty GF that keeps getting in trouble with but still date her
>>
get as much sex out of her as you can, but don't commit to her.
>>
>>696324938
Funny. I have been re-watching the series actually.
>>
>>696325662
And I bet he still got to fuck your girl....
>>
Leave the bitch she played you for a fool.
>>
>>696325325
Boohoo a person I want to own doesn't live up to my expectations, turns out she was a human with her own needs and desires separate from my own waaaaaaaaaaah literally why isn't life a photograph where everything is how I want it to be

Grow up faggot, if your woman is looking elsewhere it's because you're a shit head who would dump a girl because a bunch of virgins on the Internet told you to you spineless cunt
>>
File: 1457422859970.gif (830KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457422859970.gif
830KB, 500x375px
>>696325662
Dat was het enige juiste dat je kon doen
Seriously, fuck that guy and fuck that bitch. Nothing in this world gets me as angry as disloyalty and cheaters.
Hope she's having fun wheeling that asshole around in his wheelchair
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 792x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 792x514px
>>
>>696325781

He did, but she is pregnant now and he is gone. And i got a cute new gf.. so things worked out.
>>
>leaves you
>gets fucked by someone else
>comes back

leave her johnny leave her,
ooh leave her johnny leave her!

For the voyage is done and the winds don't blow,
And it's time for us to leave her!
>>
>>696325274
Roll
>>
>>696325934
That's some bad bait.
>>
>>696325976

Hee, bedankt.

Het gaat nu ook een stuk beter haha, hij kan nooit meer op zijn niveau sporten.

Ur dutch as well?
>>
>>696325662
Literally didn't happen
>>
>>696326134

Lol, coolio doolio moraninno
>>
>>696324193
Be sure to fuck another bitch when she is coming over to your place, that way you will get even.
>>
File: 1266140023799.jpg (74KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1266140023799.jpg
74KB, 407x405px
>>696324193
Dude, don't fucken go back to her, she's a fucken whore and will cheat on you in a heart beat, you can fuck her and chill with her but DO NOT GET ATTACHED. DO NOT GET ATTACHED FUCKKNUCKLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
>>
>>696325662
fake and gay
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>696326246
>>
>>696324193
She "broke up" with you because she wanted to fuck somebody else, and she'll do it again next time she wants to fuck somebody else.
>>
>>696324193
You can't take her back. You are a cuck for acting like it was okay.

Basically you'd open up the likelihood that any time she wants to cheat on you she'll just say she "needs a break."

Chances are she was flirting with that guy for a while and just broke up cause she knew they'd fuck.
>>
>>696326079
It's not even, I genuinely feel if a woman or a man becomes disinterested in a relationship, it's not their fault. People change blah blah. You grow a pair and take control of the situation, not control of the person. Most of you are so autistic you can't comprehend that people have their own lives and inner dialogue the same as yours.

If most of you ever got a girlfriend, you'd cheat on her with a fucking anime avatar given the chance, but gurls gutta b loyal Greg hur durr
>>
Fuck that whore. She's gonna cuck you even more once she sees that she can get away with it. She probably came back because of your money anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 500x417px
>>
>>696324193
dude she used that 'Time to her self' BULLSHIT to go fuck another guy, not to make you feel any less hurt but to make herself feel less guilty about it, she honestly is just a ( and not to be rude to you ) basic slut.

The best way to feeling free of her is too get revenge and then move on, and I say get revenge by fucking her sister/sisters, cousin, best friend,mom etc.

Then post results to 4chan..... hehe

But honestly dude your first emotions of anger and feeling of betrayal and feeling just hurt is your 'gut feeling' and the second feeling of 'still loving her' part is just your brain wanting her back but she will never be how you used to see her.

SO ask yourself do you want this to happen again with the same girl, no, so cheat, then don't even tell her you have broken up just break all contact for 6 months and you will be as free and happy as a blade of grass in a meadow :)
>>
>>696324193
>I don't have any reason to be mad since she left and we weren't together when she had sex.
Dumbass.
>>
>>696324193
>>696324193
>>696324193
>Three Days?
she definitely planned this one out longer than three days ago
either that or she's the sort of slut that will fuck anyone with a pulse on yikyak that wants a blowjob

Options:

1: Wear a condom, dude. Keep fucking her if you want but keep your emotional distance. At the next sniffle of this kind of behavior - dump her first and forever

2- Plan on dumping her, but do it right after you have a go at fucking one last time. You could string this along well into having found another girl to date and that is working well, for example.

or 3- don't bother with her at all.
>>
>>696326133
I'm belgian

Had quite some experience with this kind of shit. first off some childhood bullshit with my dad being a fucking cuck but too much of a coward to divorce my mom before fucking around and getting married to the coldest, hypocritical, tyrannical bitch I have ever met that abused me and my sister. I hate that bitch and I hate my dad.

Second my gf of 2 years dumping me because I snapped my fingers once when she was daydreaming. She said it was disrespectful and started throwing a huge fit in the train station. 2 days later she I found out she was fucking some guy. If I had known where that guy lived I'm pretty sure I wouldve ended up in jail as well.
>tfw she got pregnant from that guy and "miscarried" a month later

In my book cheating is worse than murder

>>696326549
If you get tired of your significant other, you fucking break up with them instead of fucking around or making up bullshit loopholes like OP's ex-slut
>>
>>696326549
You know, I would kinda understand if it would have been a bigger timespan. Like, a few months or so. But no, she gets a three day break to instantly get going with someone else. That's just ridiculous to me. Also, it makes me feel insecure about my dick, which I fucking can't stand.
>>
>>696326549
whatever, I'll bite. Yes, other people do become disinterested. Most of us are not saying she's a bad person because of that. She's a bad person because she became disinterested, left, fucked someone else, and is not trying to return to the previous relationship. Actions have consequences. OP is a person too, and he is not REQUIRED to take his ex back after she has done something that any normal person would be hurt by. I sincerely hope you are trolling and this is bait because otherwise I worry you will never be able to have a lasting relationship.
>>
File: latest.jpg (143KB, 933x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
143KB, 933x1200px
If you stay, you're a cuck. And I don't use that word often.
>>
Just go vegan, Asian baby's wear condiments at low price points so relying on dental care scares off zebra mamas binging to welqum Ahmish men to the Bahamas.
>>
>>696327018
Who gives a shit if you're Belgian? I worked in geel for a while, every bitch was either a mong or mentally ill. You have no power here
>>
>>696326285
Naa don't fuck her until after at least a couple years and 4 or 5 other women. Otherwise you WILL catch feelings.
>>
>>696327019
See?! That's what I'm saying. She don't want anything to do with your insecurities bro, no girl does. Be a man and apologise for making that poor girl fuck another guy
>>
>>696327319
>every bitch was either a mong or mentally ill
Can confirm
I hate the women here
I haven't found an interesting girl in a few years now
>>
I'm sure it hurts man, but simple advice. If you love her give her another shot. Unless she treats you like shit give her a chance
>>
I'll bite. Leave her dude, she broke up with you just to have guilt free sex with someone else.... You might feel like you love her and don't want to be alone, but being alone is better than being used. You'll get over her but I can tell you you'll never get over the situation. For your own sanity, kick the hoe to the curb and find someone who wants you.
>>
>>696327442
I should apologize?? But I've already texted her we're breaking up, I doubt that this will work like that.. I mean.. I think it's too late now
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>696327642
HELL NO
>>
>>696327047
Yes but he's clearly a malleable little bitch or he'd have done what he needs to do already.

You people and your desperate, fearful relationships. Try not putting literally all of your self worth into your fucking girlfriend and realise these monogamous, lifelong relationships are a farce born of the human need for homeostasis and the manifested fear of death

Weak weak sheeple
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 542x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 542x910px
Op here- was a pussy with the conversation.
>>
>>696327930
you are such a faggot op.
>>
File: 1465070876925s (1).jpg (9KB, 155x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465070876925s (1).jpg
9KB, 155x250px
>>
>>696327642
See you're literally an idiot, don't apologise because I told you to, don't dump her because they told you to. It's your choice dude, ain't no script or rulebook besides what you've learned from shit TV. Go with whatever feels right, just realise she's a person not YOUR girlfriend..

I may be a duck but I'm still the only one who's given you advice which isn't "duuuur dump her and find loyal Asian super lady number 1"
>>
>>696324193
Leave her... Giving her another chance will make you live on "hope everything will be ok" but it wont...
She will always ask for time etc, if she s interested in another guy.
Dump her, have the upper hand by knowing "you made a choice" not living with regrets. Otherwise she will one day definitely go away and it will hurt you more, always hoping she will comes back...

It may be an accident from her, maybe she truly loves you and maybe she s the one... But even you tell her to go away, if she s the one, she will beg for months to be with you... If she just accepts the end of the relation, she doesn't deserve it!
>>
>>696327930
OP you done dug yourself into a hole there with the text messages.

You have only one option to make your dick look strong at this point.

Text back
"K, see you never cunt, we're through."
>>
>>696327930
Haha she's cool, she got kik?
>>
>>696328060
Great I'm a duck now. Still better than op
>>
>>696327930
You're gonna have to beg mate, just beg her to come back and tell her you can change
>>
>>696327930
fuck you are literally gay
>>
>>696324354
this
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 750x494px
>>696328137
>>
>>696327930
Tell her you're sorry and you'll do anything if she stays. Tell her she can fuck who she wants just please don't leave
>>
>>696328108
This
She will use this excuse everytime she wants to cuck you
Dump her asap
Share her nudes here though
>>
>>696328137
better to send her photos of a hotter bitch you are fucking. but you cant do that op
>>
>>696328060
Now that seemingly OP >>696327930 has a conversation I'll just tell you guys that >>696325325 and following is/was bait by me. See you.
>>
File: Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg (15KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg
15KB, 500x324px
>>696327930
Goddammit op
>>
>>696328352
Yes, share the nudes, son
>>
>>696324193
Here's what you have to do....
>Have sex with her
>After you're done with her, get dressed throw 10$ on bed
>Say "here thx for your service that's all you're worth
>Leave and never contact her again
>>
>>696328441
It's all the fucking same were just waiting to die
>>
leave her OP. She tainted her inner sanctum with the germ from another man's member. Once they go non-virgin, don't be with them. Be alpha, don't let your females touch another man. Show your strength, cuck. She's yours.

-anton
>>
>>696328137
do it, OP. she's already stooped to the level of text message breakup, but the way she writes it she sounds just upset and not exactly serious. Kick it up a notch, make her eat her own words, and don't respond to any further communications from her.

Post results. Lets see if we can make a bitch say "pls respond"
>>
>>696324354
Was it in a 3 day span? If so this niggas right and could be right for larger span of time. Def correct though is it was a short time ago
And yes anon women really do think like this
>>
>>696328522
>services
Fucking holy greg
>>
>>696328108
If you want to know what to do, just imagine a friend coming to you and telling you :
>my gf told me she wanted some time
>I was ok to save our relationship
>she wanted us together again
>after that I learned she fucked so else and make a joke of us
>what should I do?

Did she looked like she respect you and what you were building together? No!
Does she regret anything?
Is she acting like she want to be forgive and move forward with you (want to spend time with you all the time, want to know how you feel,..)?

If you have any doubt to say yes on the last 2, dump her!
A relationship is not one way, you will suffer too much...
>>
>>696328522
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 350x350px
>>696324193
You're dating a disloyal bitch, son.
>>
>>696328533
Yeah because alpha males become alpha by bringing a dowry of livestock and a rape kit to the party
>>
>>696328698
\thread
Just gonna reopen this samefag
>>
>>696324354
This as fuck !
She's a slut, anon.

My ex left me because of my ''depression'' then one day later I found out he has a new boyfriend.
I still feel sick in my stomach thinking about this :/

You couldn't get over a break up in 3 days and bang another dude this fast, she either has wrong coping skills or she's a slut and that guy dumped her.
>>
>>696324193
If you are under 20, better to just leave it down to a learning experience and walk away.
>>
don't listen to the h4terz, anop. u need to exert yourself as the alpha and let her suffer in the dirt of the other betas as their sex toy. u must find another virgin to keep.

-anton
>>
Did she recently go to spain, also, she will also reference the stranger sex everytime you guys bone. She will always think about how much better the other guy was than you and it will drive her to cheat. Run.
>>
>>696328933
Pretty sure all men who demand virgins are either shit in bed or have tiny dicks. I'm 25, wouldn't find a virgin my age, I'd find a liar... Plus I wouldn't want a boring awkward virgin.
>>
>>696327930
So to summarize
>OP gets cucked because his gf wants some deep dick
>Gf gets deep ducked and comes back to OP
>OP appeats to grow the balls to say fuck off
>OP shows /b/ that he is the cuck that his gf always knew he was
You might as well take her back you dickless faggot
>>
>>696329204
I dont mind if a girl has had sex. Just you know; really don't like it when my girl is fucking someone else.
>>
>>696329204
yes, betas like u would rather have sluts who have had another man's phallus inside their most sacred part

it's okay anon, I will be thinking of u...

-anton
>>
>>696329428
Oh shut up that ain't even the point.

You're the least relevant part of this thread op. Same as in your relationship
>>
>>696324193
Maybe give it a go for a bit
If you can't get over it, leave
If she pulls the same kinda shit, leave
>>
>>696329494
Doesn't your precious Koran preach that a person is clean from sex after washing with water and abstaining for 7 days?
>>
>>696329428
Ah yeah. Who exactly shall she have the sex with you're okay with? There's some contradiction in your statement
>>
>>696329428
anop, u must adopt my new religion, zerroxpetorea... read into it... very valuable information for leaders of the tribe (alpha males)

-anton
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 549x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 549x776px
Op here yet again with text message update
>>
>>696329654
I am not an Islamicist, friend... I'm zerroxpetorean.
>>
>>696329725
She's sitting there thinking you're a bipolar retard.

Start begging for her back lmao
>>
>>696329725
O shit she said thanx, ops girl confirmed for alpha as fuck
She's gotta be smoking, share op! She was even dismissive when you broke up
>>
>>696329809
Yeah well I'm a fucking Gorgonite
>>
>>696329725
good job, anop. very successful... would love u in 1 of my sermons. life is bright ahead of u.......

-anton
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 125x109px
>>696329725
"I'm standing up"

That's cute
>>
>>696329725
I'm proud of u op! Fuck that slut
>>
>>696329834
For gregs
>>
>>696329922
never heard of that, friend. i dont sympathise with muzzies.....

-anton
>>
>>696325202
All hail the beta King.
>>
ITT: summerfags try to give advice
>>
>>696329951
cute like when the kid in the wheelchair wears a tux to a wedding.
>>
>>696328886
An ex ended our 8 months relationship because "she wanted time for herself, it wasn't the right time to be in a relationship", moved back with her parents (left all her furnitures at my place, will pick it up after)

I always had doubts, few weeks later I found that the day after she ended us, she was officially with a new dude.
Threw immediately everything that belong to her and fuck the colleague that wanted us to fuck for months but I always refused...

Best decision ever. When the new guy dumped her, she wanted to fuck, we fucked and right after when she wanted to cuddle, told her it was fun but she had to leave now, with my cum still drying on her tits...
>>
>>696330031
Bet you don't even know who chip hazard is do you cunt
>>
Nice, fuck that bitch
>>
>>696329951
Yea poor choice of words kek, sounds like someone's housewife. Still very proud op, post more and slut shame the botch with pics
>>
>>696329951
Cause OP is a bitch that pees sitting down.
>>
>>696330146
no, im from new holland........

-anton
>>
>>696327930
>>696329725
Saving these for future cringe threads
>>
I think for clarification we should go over what happened:

-Beta ass OP started dating her
-she sees an Alpha and plots
-she asks for "space"
-Alpha fucks her and leaves
-she thought it would be more
-she wants bf back since Alpha gone
-Beta realizes he is Beta and freaks
-she thanks him and finds a new Beta
>>
>>696329725
Do her bad things... If you still have something of hers at your place, burn it and send her the pic!
>>
68 newfags falling for a troll. Seriously? Who posts relationship help on 4chan? Only tits and steam games.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I'm actually really surprised this thread is still alive after this long kek
>>
>>696324193
>be OP's gf
>Chad starts hitting on you
>been with OP for 7 months, bored and see something new and exciting
Now here's the interesting part, her train of thought went either two ways, she either dumped OP with the intention to fuck chad and then run back to OP like a slutty boomerang, or the intention to stay with Chad after she fucked him like a slutty stick, either she tried to play both of them, or Chad fucked her and left her, like what OP should do

To conclude: OP, get all your shit back off her and fuck her in her house one last time (use a Johnny, but take it off and cum on her at the end), get dressed and leave without a word, let her be the slut she so desperately wants to be
>>
Lmao. OP here. You niggers got trolled hard. Fucking betas think you can give advice when all you bitches do is jerk off to some shit ching chief cartoon.
>>
>>696324193
Take it from me, OP. Leave the bitch.

Last thing you need to do is find yourself in even a remotely similar situation as I have been for like 9 years now.
>>
Whoa, what's going on in here?
>>
>>696330490
Everyone look at me! I'm so NOT a newfag xD!!!!
>>
>>696330898
>staresniggerly.png
>>
>>696331075
Okay nigger.
>>
Dump her bro, you'll always think about it, or just have a cheeky one on the side but then what's the point of the relationship anyway. I take it your young, enjoy the single life and worry about that relationship stuff later
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 410x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 410x479px
>>
>>696331273
>replying to someone who made fun of you
Newfag newfag newfag newfag newfag
>>
>>696331434
Replying to get attention. Nigger
>>
So... that's it? She said "thanks" and the conversation was over?
>>
>>696331518
>calling someone a nigger
Nigger confirmed
>>
>>696324193

It's just sex really... I agree behavior is kinda scummy, but she's honest about it, and apparently she want's back in so she must appreciate you better. I am more confident with a girl that will make that kinda shit rather than with one that lies and cheats behind my back. If you want her back, take her back but be aware things might be different and not work out anyway.

I also think its rather dependent on the relationship she has with the guy she had sex with. If she got fucked by some guy she did not before, just wanted the dick, I am inclined to be more lenient, not like I never cheated before for meaningless sex.

If they knew each other already and there is more going on than simple sex, I don't think I can get past that.
>>
>>696324193
>I really do love this girl
Don't. Do everything you can to stop, even if you're with her (though you shouldn't be with her).

Also, if she needed to fuck other people once, she'll 100% do it again. Women are weak in character, therefore very unfaithful and untrustworthy. They think with their emotions on the spot, not with logic. Once a cheater, always a cheater, regardless of the situation or if it was officially cheating. Women don't follow rules of honor or justice. Either her leaving was a mistake caused by feelings, or her return. In both cases, you lose, since these feelings apparently can not be trusted. Sorry /b/ro
>>
>>696332270
Check this faggot out.
>>
>>696331434
Yeah, cause we live in north fucking Korea right? Got no right to freedom of speech. You dumb summerfag.
>>
Definitely drop the bitch and move on, if she broke up with you, she did it just to fuck that other dude
>>
>>696332811
Lmao. 178 replies and this faggot still doesn't get it.
>>
>>696332270
Where you at faggot?
>>
>>696324354
>She's a skank dude
Bump
>>
if you love her, stick with her
>>
>>696332737
>muh freedom of speech
Kekekekekek
>>
>>696330252
New Holland? Ain't even a place fuck head. I went to Amsterdam this year too so I would know.

Chip hazard is the enemy of Mary Jane and the gorgonites you Dutch shit
>>
OP oldfag here.

She is trying to manipulate you with that text message. This, on it's own should raise massive warning flags.

The simple fact is that she was willing to bin 7 months of a relationship for a quick fuck but wants you back. BUT doesn't consider your emotions are worth anything.

She has no respect for you. Text her 'have a good life. Bye' and move on.
>>
>>696324193
Op,she broke up So she could try something new, thats a shitty move, she did it So it wouldnt be "cheating", but, she a slut, everyone somedays will think about someone else, and maybe do it, and its bad, but normal, talk to her and then get YOURSELF the ANSWER from YOURSELF, GOOD LUCK
>>
File: giphy.gif (284KB, 398x299px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
284KB, 398x299px
>>696332590
>>696332969
>>
>>696324354
This so much
>>
>>696324193
this has probably been said at least 14 times but i cbf reading the whole thread but just in case you need more votes.. your gf asked to go on a 'break' knowing full-well that she was gunna fuck that dude. she might have just wanted a 'break' so she could fuck him, she might have been trying to get with him and he woldn't have her, but either way she is a huge fucking bitch and she doesnt value or respect you at all. if you get back with her, she WILL do it again. i would bet money on it.

have some self-respect op
>>
>>696324193
Most women don't leave to find more dick, they just find it whilst you're busy working. So you're lucky in the respect. Then again you've only been dating 7 months. What's to say she won't wait another 7 months and go hunting again?

Personally I'd shame her for a bit, evaluate the perks of her, realise there aren't any and just block her outta my life completely
>>
>>696333351
This guy knows what's up.

If you're a real man, fuck her and then chuck her.
If you don't want to have a good memory to jerk off to later, just chuck her.
>>
>>696324193
Am in a relationship, more or less the same thing happened to me at one point during it.
If she makes you happy stay with her, if not leave her.
Also, if she does it again leave for sure.
One more thing, don't come to /b/ for relationship advice everyone here is autistic.
>>
>>696324908
that's pretty wise mr 22:22:22 (in my timezone)
>>
>>696333862
But there's a good chance it'll happen again.
Happened to me again, but I've also been out sleeping with other women too.
>>
Honestly man shes obviously a skank. And breaking up with that slut wouldnt even hurt her since she doesnt really give a fuck about you. So best thing to do is get back with her, have sex on cam, and post it here. Best way to retaliate is to post her nudes and vids here, and bros will do the rest.
>>
Fuck her today and then leave
>>
>>696324193

She left you so her conscious was free to fuck some guy and now she's back. Fuck that, op.

You wanna taste some other guys cum in her snatch? You wanna be a little weak pussy cuck? No?

Then you toss that bitch to the side and look for a new one.
>>
>>696324193
>and let a guy have sex with her
if these are her words
leave her
>>
Take the blue pill and return to your fantasy world forget all about the relationship problems and break up.

Take the red pill and leave that pitiful reality behind delving deeper down the pussy hole the deepest you've ever gone before
>>
>>696335567
>take blue pill, return to your fantasy world
>take red pill, leave reality behind
wut?
>>
>>696324193
Do the same ask time and fuck other chick or u will never be quiet. Plus shes honest thats hard to find
>>
>>696329725
Thanx Lori
>>
The dealbreaker for me was the fact that it was a three day period. Honestly, you dont just take a three day break and bang someone else and then wanna get back together. Thats not how it goes and youre not an asshole for dumping her op. Had it been a few months..even weeks, i wouldnt have as big of a problem with it. But three days is just fishy. She obviously wasnt thinking about you or how you'd feel about it if she banged someone and then got right back together.
>>
>>696325202
what a massive cuck
>>
>>696324193
She just broke up with you so she could sleep with someone. That's pretty fucking selfish and I'm sure she planned on trying to get you back afterwards. Doesn't really seem that different from cheating if you ask me. She just did it in a way that makes it not technically cheating. She gamed the system. As much as it will suck, Don't take her back. Don't put up with games like that OP
>>
>>696327512
Im Dutch, and whenever I see a Belgian girl its all fine. Until they start talking. I just can 't take the Belgian accent seriously. (no disrespect, Belgians are awesome)
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.