[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Share your sexual assault story? I'm coming to terms with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 37

Share your sexual assault story? I'm coming to terms with the fact that it happened to me, and knowing I'm not alone is becoming therapeutic.

> just broke up with the love of my life. Looked to a guy friend I had for support (he always wanted to sleep with me, but I needed a friend).
> he promised if I picked him up he wouldn't try anything, just give me a shoulder to cry on, yanno, "bro stuff."
> pick him up from park and bring him to my apartment to smoke some weed.
> once we sit down, he immediately pulls his dick out.
> I'm shocked, tell him I don't want to.
> he guilts me by saying I owe him for not doing it years ago.
> grabs the back of my head and forces me down.
> I just cry and do as he says.
> he asks me to do other stuff, I sit up against the wall and say no. I bury my face in my arms and hide.
> he grabs me by the hair and makes me continue.
> this goes on for about 3 minutes, until he's finished.
> he stands up and fixes his clothes, I just sit there and cry.
> he makes a phone call, asks me to rush him to his friends house.
> no talking the whole ride. Just blaring Led Zeppelin. Smoked 8 cigs in 20 minutes.
> we arrive, he tosses me $2 for gas.
> gets out and says "thanks for the head, later dude" and leaves.
> I open up to my ex about it, hoping he would understand. Says because I won't call it rape, it was consensual. Convinces me I'm a whore and deserved to die.
> lost everything I loved, isolated myself, attempted suicide, became an alcoholic. Life has been total chaos since this happened, and I'm ready to die.
>>
He's right... of you don't consider it rape them it's consensual.. there is no in between... either concent was given or it wasn't.
>>
>>696312542
Unless you post their names, this is a made-up story.

In fact, you are a guy fapping to this, arent you?
>>
>>696312542
Sounds to me like you're a regretful slut
>>
Didn't think it was rape at the time because I didn't think oral could be considered rape. The only reason he didn't want to have sex was because I told him I was on my period. I'm thankful it didn't go that far.
>>
>>696312542
tits or GTFO
>>
>>696312965
I don't know about him but I just did.

>>696312542
tell more stories, it's being therapeutic
>>
The guys name starts with a J. Ex's with a C.
>>
>>696312542
All new this week on: When beta orbiters attack!
>>
>>696312542
go on and die then
>>
>>696312542
You believed in 'friends'.
Gj whore

Hope it happens again but with a serial killer ,)
>>
My story
>be 14
>out for a walk in my neighborhood
>ausfag, neighborhood was out at the edge of a little suburb, sort of 'in the bush'
>walk through this path between our street and two of our neighbors' houses
>as I'm walking I hear a noise from the yard of one of the neighbor's yards that sounds like someone slurping water from a hose
> I try to see through a hole in their fence, but don't see anything.
>this happens more than once; I walk on the path, hear the noise, look in the fence, see nothing
>then one day...(continued)
>>
File: RockyBalboa.jpg (144KB, 700x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RockyBalboa.jpg
144KB, 700x560px
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!
>>
>>696312542
That's actually really fucking shitty, OP.
Sorry to hear that. I've got nothing to share but it's good that you're slowly coping.
>>
>>696314033
Thank you so much.
>>
File: 1468224426891.jpg (60KB, 722x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468224426891.jpg
60KB, 722x349px
>>696312542

Wherever you are, OP, neckbeard or true femanon, that shit is all whack. I had a relationship with a chick who was messed up from a previous dude - I don't think she ever recovered from it.
>>
>>696314125
There isn't really a need to thank OP, has there been anything recently that has put you on a bit of an upswing at least?
>>
>>696312542
Holy shit anon that's fucked up.
>Be me
>Be like 4
>Parents take me to community pool, pretty big when you're small.
>Before you go in you're supposed to shower off in this gym locker area so the pool doesn't get super gross
>Do this all the time with either parent or brother, which consists of being in a bathing suit, standing under a shower for a second and then not giving a fuck and going swimming
>Randomly end up alone one day, I don't know for how long
>tl;dr some guy who I don't remember much of other than he was probably 30~35, and over weight insisted to show me "The right way to clean"
>Almost got my ass hole fingered, but either I was too tight or I was resistant enough that he didn't get in
>Randomly disappeared
>Few seconds later brother is like 'lets go swim anon'
>And I was like 'k'
Had no idea it was fucked up till I was 15 and randomly recalled that it happened. Over the event itself but it and some other shit left me semi scarred for lyf3, but I think that's 2myblog4thread
>>
>>696312542

You're not alone at all. See most of the guys in this board? This is who they are on the inside. Beware of them. Don't trust them unless they legitimately do something for you in your life, and even then, keep in mind that no man does something without expecting something in return.

Talking to you kindly? The payment is sex.
He asks you on a date and you accept? The payment is sex.
He shouts "nice tits" in a supermarket? The payment is sex.

They're aggressive and angry after you don't thank them because they think their useless opinions and sexual 'powess' are somehow rewarding for you. They're large retarded children and they expect payment just for doing something other than murder or theft. For being average people. So beware. Most of us learn too late.
>>
>>696313916
>walking out on the path
>have my dog with me, he starts growling
>slurping noise from the yard
>more determined than ever to find out what it is
>put my eye upto the hole
>suddenly a dick comes out the hole
>pokes my eye
>starts pissing the highest pressure piss I have ever seen (well "seen," pretty much blinded at this point)
> piss all over my face and clothes, soaked my dog who just starts whimpering and trying to wiggle out of his leash
>try to escape but trip backwards
>Thrashing in fast-growing piss pool
>suddenly the piss torrent starts subsiding
>look up with my one good eye
>our 45-50 year old neighbor is looking down at me from the other side of the gate
>it was his dick
>he opens the gate to reveal that he is naked except for a leather hat
>starts laughing and says (I will never forget this):
"I been waitin to blast ya manky little cunt I hear you on me path every fuckin day I knew I'd fuckin get ya good boy"
>starts laughing the most evil laugh I've ever heard
>his leathery red dick is still leaking
>I run into the bush and hide for hours crying and throwing up
>parents are not beleeeeeive

Now I can't get aroused without thinking about this incident, but I consider myself a survivor. Thanks for creating a forum for discussing our experiences OP
>>
Things can only get better OP
thats super fucked though what a cunt
>>
>>696314798
damn, seems like we have a real paranoid here, guys

>See most of the guys in this board? This is who they are on the inside

Can't even be an edgy teen anymore
>>
>>696314676
I feel for her. I thought I would get over it by now (its been a year come august 14th) but I still think about how awful he smelled and how ashamed I was. It's burned some major trust issues into me. Hope his short ride was worth my damage.
>>
>>696314712
Nothing actually. Keep losing jobs and moving from place to place with strangers, trying to find myself again. My ex checks on me from time to time to ask how I'm doing, but always ends up bringing up that night. I'm pretty much in the same mind set as far as what I deserve. I beat myself up over the fact that I was so shocked I couldn't fight him off of me.
>>
>>696315223
Probably not, you most likely where terrible
>>
>>696315178
Yeah, well, sexual assault makes you stop trusting people, you fucking retard.
>>
>>696314746
I feel for you anon, I'm so sorry. Have you coped well with what happened? Sending you good vibes.
>>
>>696315419
Damn, that's still really sad
>>
>>696315462
How loose your vagina is also makes people stop trusting how little sex you say you have.
>>
>>696315158
What
>>
>>696315419
Wish we could be friends, OP. I know what it feels like.

The whole 'trust/love everyone' thing kind of got stolen from me back then, though.
>>
>>696315613
thanks, anon
I was going to say it wasn't me but who cares

I hope she never stops washing it in the hopes it'll clean the memory away...
>>
>>696315419
That's absolutely awful. He should've been more supportive of you in the situation, even years later. You shouldn't bear yourself up about it but I understand it can be a tough thing, I've gone through a fair amount of bullshit over the years but it can't exactly compare to what you endured.
Things will look up eventually, you just have to keep looking for it. It can be difficult to keep your life straight when you see nothing worthwhile at the current point in time.
>>
>>696315678
Confirmed for rapist/scavenger
>>
>>696312542

Why did you fight? You don't just go along with it because someone said so. If someone wanted my asshole they are gonna have to fight tooth and nail for it. It's hard to call something rape or abuse if at some point you "go with it".

It's nice looking back and blaming others for everything wrong in your life but the person with the most control is yourself. Whether it be who you surround yourself with or "just going with it", it all rides on your own decision.

From what I've learned is that post break up, women don't generally go to a man for emotional support. They want to get back at their ex or just need a dick to push the pain inside.

Decisions decisions, I don't think you'll make the same mistake twice. You learned something, grow from it and stop being a slut
>>
>>696315158
Holy shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 236x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 236x354px
>>696314798
Listen here faggot, the worlds got a lot more good in it then you're giving it credit. Everybody on this site isn't some closest predator stuck in a beta mans shell. There are legitimately good people on here, I believe most people genuinely are good, OP sadly got stuck with one (two?) that aren't. Deep down we're good creatures and strive to be better, strive to make the world better. Some of us are victims of circumstance, most predators are messed up because they were preyed upon previously, that's not an excuse for their actions but most evil people don't just wake up one day and decide to shoot up a German McDonald's or force their friend to suck them off.

Fuck you for generalizing.
>>
File: 1469404889209.jpg (12KB, 311x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469404889209.jpg
12KB, 311x315px
>>696315223

Thing is, you can't fell guilt or hold yourself to blame. People are terrible and as harsh as it is to say, shit hurts. Obviously this is mentally scarring, but counselling can help. Most of all though, know YOU don't have to carry someone else's shame. It shouldn't have happened, but it did. How can you find a way to be a better you?
>>
>was raped
>asks /b/ for help

You summerfags are really that stupid?

Oh, anyway, when did it happen?
How old were you?
>>
>>696312542
> just broke up with the love of my life. Looked to a guy friend I had for support (he always wanted to sleep with me, but I needed a friend).
your first mistake
> pick him up from park and bring him to my apartment to smoke some weed.
your second mistake

well, you're retarded thats for sure
>>
>>696316018
It is wrong to generalize but he also has a point
>>
File: lookharder.jpg (33KB, 349x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lookharder.jpg
33KB, 349x230px
>>696315841

>emotionally broken person
>goes to someone they trust
>person just wanted to take more from them
>being completely alone aside from this person at the moment
>being shamed into uncomfortable sexual situation literally as punishment for being a woman
>you call her a slut

((this is why people think you're all rapists))
>>
>>696312542
should have bitten his dick off, that's what i always imagine i'd do if some guy tried to force his dick in my mouth. seems like a dangerous sex-act to try and force without consent
>>
>>696316018

>currently on a website literally filled with every age of men posting pictures their exes trusted them with, stolen pictures of sleeping little girls, and "tell me how you'd rape this girl" threads

>"fuck you for generalizing"

ok.
>>
>>696316332
>goes to /b/ for advice & counseling
>a pattern of shit-poor decision making emerges
>>
>>696316332
>the one person she could trust gave proof it's not trustworthy
>she go back into her apartment with him
>getting raped

That's why we all think you women are all fucking dumb
>>
The fact that I'm being victim-shamed on /b/ doesn't surprise me. The /b/ I remember long ago had a lot of decent people in it, like some of you on here. Thanks, anons. This truly is helping.
>>
>>696315158
If this is real it's fucked up
>>
>>696316018
This.
I've made a few threads where I've had one of those days where I felt like the weight of the world was falling down onto my shoulders. There were times where I wanted to kill myself or slip into a deep bout of alcoholism. There were times where I felt so alone that I figured there was nothing left for me but getting to the age of 40 and eventually hanging myself, leaving behind no family, nobody who would even care; but there were several anons who were kind enough to actually take time out of their day/night to talk to me and help me through it.
Generalizing that everyone here is some brainless, heartless faggot is frankly insulting to the guys out there that actually care.
>tl;dr
This guy is right.
>>
>>696316259
Happened almost a year ago, I recently turned 20.
>>
>>696315841
it's simple. couple probably broke because of her friend.

feeling free she ran to friend and as soon as hse went throat deep, she realized she loved the other guy

tried to make up a story, knew the cops wouldn't believe or that she was going to fuck the life of an innocent person

now creates an ellaborate lie to try to cope with reality
>>
>>696312542
Shun out horrible influences from your life. You keep accepting the inevitable. Change starts with yourself.
>>
>>696316667
This happened AT her apartment

Because she needed a friend

But you have it so far in your fucked-up heads that friendship is a punishment and that girls are just walking trophies

You're the fucked up dumb person here
>>
>>696316704
Its obviously not fucking real you idiot
>>
>>696316871
Nope, I meant that if this fucking person gave proof he was not trustworthy, why the fuck didn't you smoke weed in some fucking park like all the edgy teens do?

You see, you really are this dumb
>>
File: but.jpg (74KB, 673x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
but.jpg
74KB, 673x516px
>>696315473
It was just one thing in a long string of things that leads to my general distrust of people.
That and this are my big things thread related

>12
>Fighting in pre middle school, leads to getting shoved in the class next to the retarded kids for all of actual middle school.
>Parents figure I'll be socially awkward as fuck after because instead of the 20~24 or so kids and 4 periods, I was in one class with 9 other kids.
>Work like hell to get me out, they finally do but only when Im transitioning into high school
>15, Freshman social butterfly like no one's business
>Two months in I have a fling thing with some hottie nanako hawaiian girl
>Large group of friends, all super awesome
>16
>TL;DR I became kind of a total skank
>Like, I owned that shit, anon, but really I liked being single, getting girls to like me, getting how ever far I could and then moving on.
Except you Miss P, RIP.
>It was only like 8 people through out the whole time but that was some good shit
>But being a skank got around and the thing that was much harder to keep quiet was that I was bisexual
>Cue B
>B is a good friend by now, we hang out pretty annually with two other bros and bro it up. But the group is pretty hell bent on using 'faggot' as a verb, noun and comma. So mentioning that I might even be interested in dick is never on my mind
>ONE RANDOM NIGHT
>B is IMing and I don't remember what we were talking about but he telling me he has a crush on me
>Totally BTFO'd, wutttting so fucking hard
>Admittedly he is kind of cute but really not what Im looking for, he was mad hairy and had the worst breath
>Tell him I totally don't feel the same way
>He asks if we can just mess around since he heard I was bisexual
>Igottagetacaponthatrumor.shet

POST TOO LONG HOLD ON, HERE'S BUTT FOR TAKING SO LONG
>>
>>696316871
>that girls are just walking trophies
What the fuck are women good for then?
>>
>>696316805
Were you living alone?
What were you doing at the time?

I'm trying to contextualize the situation
>>
>>696312542
i'll give you what you want op.


you shouldnt have elected to hang out with a dude who you knew wanted to fuck you immediately after a break up. there happy now?
>>
Ya gotta make people earn your trust. Even then its a risk.It's a shitty world out there, almost beyond imagining. But there are good people. I wish you well OP
>>
>>696316586
like you're not browsing here either, summercancer
>>
>mum shoved a suppository up my butt whil my best friend watched
>I haven't had a best friend since
>>
>>696317143
Did you read any of this?

>friend
>needed to talk to friend
>friend came over to smoke and talk
>friend guilted and shamed her into a blowjob, forces her with his hand
>already feeling worthless and emotionally destroyed

>NOW she knows he's not trustworthy

People who are sexually assaulted sometimes go into auto-pilot and just survive.

If you haven't experienced it after a lifetime of growing up as a woman and being shamed for just being you, or too slutty, or too prudish, you cannot understand. You will not.
>
>>
>>696317617
Moar
>>
>>696312542
YOU ARE A WHORE AND YOU DESERVED IT

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU FUCKING KIKE
>>
>>696317617
Did you learn your lesson?
>>
>>696317292
Wasn't living alone. After we broke up, I lived in my car a few days outside of my work, then a coworker seen me and offered me a place to stay. She said it was basically our apartment for a month, so that's why I claim it. She wants really a friend, just an acquaintance.
>>
File: Edgemaster.jpg (892KB, 2480x5000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Edgemaster.jpg
892KB, 2480x5000px
>>696317816
>>
>>696317400
Some of us have always been on the receiving end of the abuse and know that others are here. Some come for the conversation. But yet here you, yourself, are, victim-shaming a girl. Don't try to sound like some exception.
>>
>>696317816
You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.
>>
sounds like justice you fucking whore
kill yourself and die
>>
>>696318040
Navy seal.txt
>>
>>696317958
Yes.
>trust noone
>>
>>696318144
>sounds like edge you fucking autist
>>
>>696316586
Because that's all of us, right?

I fucking hate REKT and loli threads. Those pictures of exes is purely based on context. There are some exes (boyfriend and girlfriend) that deserve more than a picture posted on the Internet. My first ex left me to be with her cousin, her fucking cousin! My second cheated on me with my best friend! I have just as many trust issues as the next guy but that doesn't mean everyone on here is silently wishing they were raping some girl right now.

Sometimes talk is just talk, most of the time actually. People on the Internet say stupid shit. If everyone meant what they said then my mother would've slept with thousands of twelve year old Call of Duty players. Somebody says they'd like to strap somebody down and lick their feet or whatever dumb shit people say in those rape threads are the same people that if they knew you in real life would comfort you in your time of need.
>>
>>696314798
Look at this bait
Now look at them replies

>many newfriends
>>
>>696318144
Su-su-su-su-summer time summer time sadness…
>>
>>696317718
I had just been run over by a car
>ypur dick is now diamonds
>>
>"I been waitin to blast ya manky little cunt I hear you on me path every fuckin day I knew I'd fuckin get ya good boy"

That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>696318410
>hates reckt and Loli
>on /b/
Basically Pre-confirmed for bait
>>
>>696318461
>ypur
>autism
>>
>>696318410

Feeling rejected isn't an excuse to hand out rights to see someone's body that you 'loved' to the entire internet.

You aren't entitled to the right to do that for 'loving' someone.
>>
>>696318263
:^)
the only thing sharper than my katana is my tongue faggot en garde
fucking attention whore was getting sex from two faggots not enough? you needed a bunch of strangers to wank over you

in the case you're not OP gg loser eat shit
>>
File: PB.jpg (32KB, 644x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PB.jpg
32KB, 644x627px
>>696317254
>Tell him idkfam
>I only really mess around with folks I like.
>I have only ever had to turn down like one person before I think, and every time it was in person.
>They all kind of ended awkwardly, but they left or w/e in the end and my day kept on
>Not with B
>I was so not expecting some conversation online, to turn into deciding if I was or was not going to let him do whatever to me, was just so off putting
>Tells me I'm obligated because of how much action I get
>I will remember the shit out this:
>Me: "I'm pretty sure that's not how it works"
>B: "Does it really matter to you?"
Looking back that was kind of my first "No stop bringing this up" and the other person thinking "No." is "Press on fgt"
>He tells me he'll tell other people in our group I'm bisexual if I don't mess around with him
>We've been friends for years, and he was really becoming my closest male friend, until fucking today.
>I'm letting this conversation go on and I'm shaking, which is a weird sensation to have when typing out to someone.
>I have no idea why I'm not logging off and just going away.
>Just sitting here trying to tell him I don't want this to happen
>We settle on before I graduate
>Some borderline anonymous sex at a party(Not him), lots of failed classes and ditching first/second period to explore my backwoods later.
>Turns out I'm bring transferred to another school at the end of the semester because they'll let me make up credits there.
>Tell a lot of my friends, this is the end
>Plans made to keep in contact with a lot of them,
>I don't go to the club we used to meet at every wednesday anymore, friends from there ask me why, I don't bring it up.
>They convince me to go with them after school to B's house.
>This becomes a regular thing, me, M, and B
>Good times kinda had, we'd watch robot chicken or play spooky games. I felt like it was okay with M there
>But I was sorely mistaken 8D
I don't have any more pics of my butt so heres cg pb
>>
OP is ridic.
>has "serious" boyfriend she's having premarital sex with
>breaks up with him, hangs out with another unmarried male that wants to have sex with her
>goes to be alone with him and consume drugs
>sex happens
>the next day it's a rape

Shoulda gone to church instead of being a degenerate and none of this would have happened. Keep doing this, surrounding yourself with scummy druggies, and worse things will happen.
>>
I had MANY I could turn to, before he and I broke up. That comes with a breakup, losing their family and friends. Once they were gone, the only person I had to talk to that wasn't sick of hearing about all of my shit was that asshole. Didnt want to burden my friends and family.
>>
>>696312542
fuck off attention whore, no one needs to read about how much of a whore you are.
>>
>>696318754
>":^)"
Bed time for you champ, daddy's drunk again and looking for reasons.
>>
>>696317645
Ok look, even if I don't have a vagina and I've never had a dick filling up my holes doesn't mean I can't understand what you're saying.

It was rape, we all agree to that.
It sucked (literally), we all agree to that, too.

Now, why you keep bringing this memory up?
Why you feel the need of constantly torture yourself remembering this episode of your life?

I'll tell you a secret: you won't coping with the fact that other people experienced the same episode as you do. You're smart enough to know that already.

You'll get over it accepting that it happened, that WAS NOT YOUR FAULT and maybe changing something of your life if it remembers you too much of that period.

I don't know, join some hippie group and chill the fuck out, or take a fly to a foreign country and start over.

Everything but break the old routine, the old memories, and your mind will help you get over it.

Now, tits of gtfo.
>>
>>696315158
You loved it whore
>>
am I the only one who finds it amazing how a woman keep giving attention to a guy she's perfectly aware is sexually interested in her, to the point of calling him a friend and sharing joints (and no, I'm not referring to the incident)?

It seems like she kept feeding on his attraction just to maintain her ego inflated and from what it seems this lasted for more than a year.

No, I'm not trying to justify rape. If it really happened, he's guilty you're innocent that's it. For all I know and care everything in the internet, specially here, is a lie. But you girls really need to learn to pay more attention. thread carefully.
>>
>>696318668
I've never shared either of their pictures. I deleted them immediately and don't understand why others keep them. It's just bad memories. What I was getting at is that's the least some of the people deserve, not that it's right, exes usually have hurt is in some way, this is a way for some to cope with it.
>>
>>696318914
People who aren't naturally monsters don't automatically assume that their 'friends' want nothing more than to fuck them.

>>696318920
I can see that. I didn't have many friends at the time, but the one friend I did have, I was too ashamed to tell her about it for years. She cried. I never knew someone actually cared about me that much. It's important to me becaue male friends were just like 'gee, sorry.'

A lot of men are trash. Please stay safe, and don't spend time with them alone.
>>
>>696315841
its because women fear physical pain more then anything, men fear embarressment or loss of face more then anything
>>
>>696316828

This happens millions of times a day, it's election time, and no one is talking about this. Someone needs to run on the platform of "setting these bitches straight".
>>
>>696318996
Gee mister you sure know a lot about me
dunno why you're carrying this out is it that surprising having people tell you to kill yourself on /b/?
hey nigga what am i this time a summerfag? beta cuck? some homo in Aus? I wanna see what you think of
>>
>>696312542
>You're the faggot who just fell short of making "a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on" true
>>
>>696318610
Abuse will do that
>>
>>696319279
Sending you love anon, thank you.
>>
>Share your sexual assault story?
I've never told anyone this but here goes :
>this dumb whore calls me whining about how she broke up with the "love of her life"
>wants me to go over to her apartment so she can whine about some bullshit
>i just want to get my dick wet
>rape the bitch
>never even goes to the cops to tell that i raped her, must have liked it
>shes now supposedly hates her life cause she let me fuck her without her even fighting back
>it was a good day.

your story is fake and if it isnt fake its plain retardation, kill yourself
>>
>>696319049

As much as you claim to 'understand', you're still over there in retard world where people actively decide to think about traumatic events, when in reality, any little reminder can reel them back in, and nobody is there for you, and it's an incredibly depressing and empty place.
>>
>>696315158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMhNA7ikqRs
>>
Dear OP, i need more details to fap to please, can you go into more detail around blowing him?
>>
>>696319049

"move to another country and unearth your entire life over your rape, that will help you get over it"

ok.
>>
File: piqueshaquiri.jpg (296KB, 498x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
piqueshaquiri.jpg
296KB, 498x484px
>>696312542
>Maaaaaatt Daaamooon
>>
>>696312888
That's not how it works.
Like with all things, it' a spectrum. This was clearly in the rape part of the spectrum. Not knife-to-the-throat-rape, but forcing-someone-phyically-that's-clearly-not-into-it.
>>
>>696319591
Triggering AF
>>
>>696319049
Spending time with people who can relate to you helps everyone, Are you an idiot?
>>
>>696312542
So you knew that the guy wants to sleep with you and you went to your appartment alone with him to smoke weed.... And you expected the guy will not do anything? I'm sorry for your experience but you put it on yourself. Not being a dickhead just stating the obvious.
>>
>>696319279
Oh boo hoo men are trash us woman gotta stand up for ourselves! Only fuck Chad!

Try spending a day without choking on dick and maybe you'll get a fraction of a fraction of a taste of the pain men have to live their entire lives with, with nobody to confide in, completely alone
Just because they were fucking born

So what a dude fucked you, how is this different from the thirty other men you sucked off?
>>
>>696319282

Lol that's some ripe bullshit. Every strong woman I know isn't afraid to fight their would be attackers. It's these weak ones who make stupid decisions and blame others that exhibit this behavior.

They take a step back and look at the whole picture and claim it's rape, but at the time they were just as uncomfortable then as now, but didn't do anything to stop it.

If someone says they are gonna burgler my home, and I open the door for them, whose fault is it? Inherently, no one it entitled to my property, yet it's my responsibility to defend my goods because of he frailty of the social contract. Same goes for women and their loose legs.
>>
>>696312542
ur a guy right
>>
I could honestly give a shit less if you fuckers think this story is fake or not, this is /b/ after all. You're use to greentext copied and pasted. Excuse me for taking weight off my chest.
>>
>>696319544
I had traumatic events, as all the fucking non-Disney world-brainwashed people had.
I had enough of the "tough world" you're referring to, don't worry.

So your problem is that you have no one by your side, already; but keep living in the same places and environment as before.

Do you see what's wrong there, right?
>>
>>696319256
It's not 'coping' to hurt someone by sharing their pictures around 4chan. Coping is dealing with it on your own.
>>
>>696319860
Don't blame yourself for faggots being faggots.
They're faggots.
>>
>>696320007
Don't generalize hurr durr
>>
File: wilson1.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wilson1.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>696315158
Hidey ho, neighbour
>>
>>696319476
You're very welcome.
>>
>>696319860
Taking weight off your chest? You posted a "rape" story on the worst board in 4chan
You can't have honestly expected us fags to believe your story, let alone be sympathetic.
Pitiful OP. Fucking pitiful.
>>
>>696315613
Oh look the loose vagina meme
>>
>>696319786
Why is that? Because you see on the tv shows all these fucking therapy groups?

Therapy groups doesn't work for shit, unless you're already willing to get over with your problems.

And at that point, you don't really need a therapy group; sure, can be helpful to start, but what keeps fucking people is the same old routine, same old environment, that leads to the same old fucking habits and same old fucking memories.
>>
File: you.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>696320129
>hurr durr
>>
>>696319656
this
>>
>>696318794
>Go upstairs to an above middle class house, shit was pretty swank.
>B goes to his computer chair and faces his TV, me and M sit on the edge of his bed facing it as well. This is the standard set up for the first few meet ups
>Afterwards B starts to lay down behind us, under his covers.
>We mention it's weird, he always just says he is tired but still wants to watch shit with us.
>Near the end of us hanging out, I feel something trail from the lower of my back up to right before the middle part, then back down
>Whattheeverlovingfuck
>I try not to jump and immediately freak the fuck out
>But I do freeze and he does this until my ride shows up, which was only like 5 minutes.
>Kinda just blank out the rest of the day, don't really say anything just kinda get tired and forget it happened.
>Make an excuse for one hang out, but fail to do so another time
>lt;dr happens again but way sooner, the second it does I get up and sit on hit computer chair and I don't move or look at him the rest of the time.
>It's mega awkward btw
>Hours later, go home
>Time passes, almost time to transfer
>Sleep overs are planned at my place with M and others, B gets invited, and I can't figure out how to tell his parents and mine to not let him over
>W/e lan parties ensue
>4 or 5 happen, everything is wonderful
>B hasn't been creepy AF since the last time
>Fast forward extra long weekend of lanning, planned for 4 days and 3 nights, over time people left though, you know.
>In the end it was me M and B
>Last night we're having a good time, we were stomping the old N64 Gauntlet legends
>Mad tired and pass out before them.
>Wake up to B behind me doing the finger thing but it's his whole hand
>Slowly tries to take off my pants
>He ends up putting my hands on his belt, and I end up undoing it rather than make a scene that would wake up M
>I'm now giving him head and trying not to cry, but also not sneeze from his pubic hair tickling my face occasionally
>>
>>696319805
Your drawing from the friends you have. Not scientifiv fact. Women evolved to fear pain more then anything. They are the physically weaker sex, men envolved to fear embarressment or shame, loss of face in the tribe could effect your survival. Get your fucking facts straight lmao
>>
>>696315158
"i cant get aroused without thinking about this incident" you sick fuck
>>
>>696319999
Quads has spoken. Everybody go home, no more posting pictures we said we'd never share.
>>
>>696320744

>dubs confirms my quads

But will they actually stop? Or do women follow the rules of /b/ better than their male counterparts? Find out, on the next episode of /b/;sex war.
>>
Woman. Meet the faceless OP.
>>
>>696320932
this is worth a captcha
>>
>>696320963
Melissa?!
>>
>>696320963
OHHH I SEE
curvy
>>
>>696320963
nice t-shirt OP
>>
>>696320335
bump for interest
>>
>>696320963
show tits
>>
>>696320963
sure it is. you can tell a genuine woman by the fact they include neither tits nor timestamp in the picture.
>>
>>696321010
yes.

>>696321087
It looks like Panterra
>>
>>696321073
>Melissa

dude her name is clearly pantera it's written right there
>>
It is Pantera.
>>
>>696320562

My god. If you truest believe it "scientific fact" that all women are most afraid of physical pain then your mildly retarded and need to face a firing squad. I'm glad you took Intro to Cultural Anthropology, but that's not scientific fact you Mountain Dew chugging mouth breather.
>>
u guys r dumb
its obviously just written ANTER
whatever the fuck anter is
>>
>>696319742
There is no fucking magical spectrum. It is a simple equation, it is either true or false.
>>
File: 1468792979962.jpg (12KB, 266x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468792979962.jpg
12KB, 266x198px
tits or GTFO....
>>
THANKS OP GREAT PIC OF YOUR T-SHIRT.
>>
File: oldbun.png (522KB, 477x610px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oldbun.png
522KB, 477x610px
>>696320335
>He wrestles off my pants to my thighs and starts trying to suck my dick
>I cant get hand and I'm so fucking uncomfortable I just want this to end
>He's keeping my head on his head and trying to get deeper than I can get before gagging, his other hand painfuly holds my wrists together
>I end up gagging a little and we almost head M wake up
>I turn around, and begin to pull up my pants.
>He manages to stop me and 'positions' himself
>Gets his dick in-between my cheeks
>He fucking rams it in
>But he misses
>Rams right in such a way that he goes inbetween my tailbone and my asshole
>HolyshitoutFUCK
>Punch the wall out of reflex, because gu-gu-gu-gu-gugu-god-damn oww, which wakes up M.
>Zip on pants and use the noise as an excuse to get up
>Go take a shower
>Stay up playing WoW till they leave around 9am
>Never really tell anyone except a few people, and now /b/

I can't have men preform oral sex on my balls/dick or I get completely zapped out of the mood and I have a serious problem finding that person as sexually attractive as I did the first time, any time after that happens. It fucking sucks. Been to therapy, shit ain't getting fixed. What's more annoying is most guy's think I have an STD, OR they don't want to deal with a basket case, OR, they want someone they can blow ( I can't get butt flustered over that though, I understand. Still hurts. )
I take significant pleasure in how his life is right now, and has been for the last few years. I pity him but only a little.
thanksforlisteningtomyblog,/b/
>>
>>696320335
Finish it!
>>
>>696321318
what if she was 40% consenting and 60% being abused? huh? I guess you didn't account for it you retard
>>
>>696321249
kay present evidence other wise you most egregious of Faa Goht

mountain dew is fucking gross. Just coffee thanks
>>
>>696321375
>>I cant get hand
kek
Hard*
>>
>>696321277

Anter was before their time. It's a shame their bassist, Nicklebag Nathan died in that freak S&M accident. Remember guys, "IM CUMMING" is not a very safe safe word.
>>
File: 1469012951581.jpg (43KB, 479x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469012951581.jpg
43KB, 479x371px
>>
>>696312542
>>696321343
Actually, nowhere in OP's post does it say "I'm fem/my vagina/etc.

You came to the conclusion of OP being female on your own.

Hence, OP is not required to show tits.
>>
>>696321375
nice story, but get over it
>>
>>696314125
Yea op fuck these asshole losers, sorry to hear it happened
>>
>>696321513
autism
>>
>>696321375
I have a gay male friend with this problem. He likes it in the ass but absolutely doesn't like a mouth anywhere near his dick.
>>
>>696312542
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>696321628
It's within the rules. She's not seeking out special treatment AS a female, but as just another fag with a problem. Welcome to /b/. Have a seat, buddy.
>>
>>696313241
because I didn't think oral could be considered rape

Lmfao in tears right now
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 640x791px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 640x791px
>>696321434

I'm not the one arguing with me. You are. You brought scientific fact into this. The burden of evidence is on you otherwise you can shut the fuck up, put your buttplug back in, smoke a clove cigarette, and log off your eMachine. Btw found a picture of you, very telling.
>>
>>696321513
Occam's razor you autist
>>
Guys shoves his dick in my mouth with out my consent....... I some how forget I have fucking teeth and could rip his dick off. But nope I go with it and now my ex boyfriend thinks I'm a whore..... I think your ex is right.....
>>
>>696321513
Yeah but nobody assumed >>696315158
Was a girl so your argument fails
>>
File: 0725160532.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0725160532.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Just cut off the sleeves Friday.
>>
>>696321410
Kek, being this retarded and calling someone else retarded.

There is no spectrum. Guys aren't mind readers or body language experts and there is no gauge on women's foreheads that shows where she is percentage wise on sex. Either it's a yes or its a no. If we don't hear a no in plain, simple English, then it's a yes.

ITT: not really raped stories.
>>
>>696321562
Im as over it as Im gunna get anon
>>696321648
It could be worse.
>>
>>696321869
Fancy. I got Steven Universe boxer-briefs today. They're comfortable, but there's a big dangly dick-pouch on the front of them. Maybe I can improvise and use it as a cellphone bag. ;)
>>
>>696321508
Kek
>>
>>696322170
Not realizing this is sarcastic bait
>>696321410
>>
>>696321869
you took your shirt off
>>
>>696322304
Thank you for the observation, but I wear more than one shirt.
>>
>>696312542
Maybe you shouldn't be such a dumb bitch. Open the door and start walking you wanted to suck that dick go kill yourself
>>
>>696322170
If you cannot read body language then you are too fucking simple minded to be having sex.
>>
>>696322451
This.
>>
>>696322354
yeah that sucks
>>
>>696321763
Not that anon but sweet merciful fuck that sounds like some projection there, nice selfie by the way
>>
>>696315158
if this is real I know I shouldn't laugh, but I really did
>>
>>696320335
>He ends up putting my hands on his belt, and I end up undoing it rather than make a scene that would wake up M

Your own fault.
>>
>>696322451
it has actually been proven men are terrible at reading body language
>>
>>696322170
You don't have to be a fucking expert to know when someone isn't into it and doesn't consent. Sometimes when people are being assaulted or molested, they freeze up because they can't think clearly in the moment. You think a woman has to actually verbally say no, otherwise go for it? You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>696312542
to be fair, if he was such a good friend and was always there for you, you could have given him what he most desired, no?
Rape is, Rape, you said no? Yes, then it is rape...
>lost everything I loved, isolated myself, attempted suicide, became an alcoholic. Life has been total chaos since this happened, and I'm ready to die.

yada yada yada, get over it... suicide doesn't solve a thing, with it you gave your life no meaning and you are giving your death no meaning while having the option to chose.

Nothing to live for? Then do something good for a change! Stop crying with that bottle in your hand and get up! You still can make a difference if you want or you cut you go on and cut your wrists...
>>
>>696322204
What the fuck is a dangly dick pouch? lol
>>
It happened to me at a pool party. Was making out with a guy and I he followed me into the bathroom. He locked the door and I continued making out with him. He then untied my suit and raped me which only lasted about 2 minutes. Then he walked out of the bathroom holding my suit over his head and shouted "Winner". I covered myself with a towel to find my clothes and get dressed and left without saying a word. I hate myself more than him because I didn't say anything.
>>
>>696312542
I have read most of the thread but Ill just reply to OP. I am sorry you had this happen to you, and I truly hope that dick has it coming to him. That being said, you even admitted he wanted to have sex with you previously and you went with it anyways. You cant have trust issues otherwise you let this faggot win.

My last two girlfriends has trust issues, and I can whole heartedly say that both break ups were almost exclusively causes by the trust issues. Im not here to victim shame, but you must move on.

First step: nice guys are always nice, they dont slip because it is ingrained in them. I bet you cant tell me this guy was never a dick. Look for the signs
>>
>>696323061
They don't really sell boxer-briefs for women, so while they're soft and tight and comfortable, ther's also a pouch hanging off the front where my dick is supposed to reside. As a result, I now have very comfortable shorts with some extra cloth. It's a dick-pouch.
>>
>>696323465
Oh okay... So its like a sling? Do you just slide the little guy in there and he just hands in his own little compartment?
>>
>>696323569
No, the compartment is there regardless of the presence of a dick, and te material just kind of stands up on its own.
>>
>>696323418
Wise words. I know I should have seen it coming, I was weary that he would try something but I didn't expect he would he forceful.

Its definitely affected my current relationship. We don't really get down.
>>
>>696322772
Yea if they want it they are doing everything but freezing
Weird it's almost like most of these posters have no sexual expirence
>>
File: danglydickpouch.jpg (141KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
danglydickpouch.jpg
141KB, 1280x960px
>>696323643
Here, look, I took a picture of it. All this extra cloth.
>>
>>696323731
"danglydickpouch.png" hephephep

I see what you mean now. It's looks pretty comfy. The most room and comfort us women get are granny panties, and those make you a social pariah.
>>
>>696323729
Hmm yeah that is weird, anon. Its almost like... they've learned everything they know from unrealistic violent porn, or something.
>>
>>696323945
Sooo soft. Like a t-shirt for my ass. Usually boxers are kind of papery. But I'm hella gay for the Steven Universe universe.
>>
>>696323945
LOL this made me snort. I wear granny panties when I go out with someone I don't intend to sleep with so there's no chance I'll let myself get undressed.
>>
>>696324210
Oh yeah, you can tell a LOT about a guy by how he reacts to your granny panties. He either runs away or irons them for you right then and there, there is no in between.
>>
>>696324392
Haha true but only 1 guy has ever seen mine and that wasn't until we were sleeping together regularly.
>>
>>696323666
I'm so sorry that it still affects you to this day. We really arent all like that, and I hope you are able to move on. Please if you do remember anything from that post, its that you have to forget.

It is perfectly fine to tell your bf and any future bfs, but dont tell them it gives you trust issues and dont let it affect you. Dont let this guy ruin your life
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 383x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 383x384px
>>696315158
>suddenly a dick comes out the hole
>pokes my eye
>>
> was alone at home
> suddenly someone visited me
> it was a friend
> i let him in
> then he suddenly began to pull my cloths off
> he smashed his fist in my anus and raped me
> then i cummed on the mirror
> while watching myself fisting my ass
> selfrape is the worst thing what can happen
>>
>>696324649
Apologies for laughing in thread with this topic :(
>>
>>696325359
It's okay laughter is healthy
>>
I got several stories of me sexually assaulting guys. From jumping up on sleeping guys boners to grabbing strangers crouch on public transportations, especially muslim guys hate that, making me enjoy it even more;)
>>
>>696312542
That was totally rape. I hope you don't have to see him any more.
>>
>>696316018
>summerfag detected.
>>
>>696316685
The /b from long ago would ignore the shite out of you til you produced tits with a timestamp.
>>
File: harpoons_1.jpg (26KB, 480x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
harpoons_1.jpg
26KB, 480x285px
>>696321869
That's one fat hand, OP.
>>
File: Av5chC.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Av5chC.gif
2MB, 320x240px
i've never been able to forget what happened this one night.
>be me about 15
>late at night when i hear some strange noises inside my own room
>i'm already naked since it was after midnight and wanted to be comfy and so i'm nervous
>before i know what happens there's a hand on my dick stroking me hard, even a little painfully and another hand on my neck
>end up on the floor
>i can't see anything with my head being held up violently from the hand on my neck.
>can't breathe because of hand on neck, tears are starting up in my eyes
>i finally bust my nut and clean up after enjoying the best fap of my life
>>
File: ANGRY LOOK.png (21KB, 278x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ANGRY LOOK.png
21KB, 278x298px
>>696312542
tits or gtfo
>>
>>696312542
Katie?
>>
>be 15, guy
>kissless virgin. one date with a girl and didn't even hold hands
>best friend's cousin comes to live with him. he's early 20's
>from Texas. call him Cowboy. lean, tanned, handsome
>we all suspect he's gay
>he's always giving the rest of us tips on dressing, dating, how to live
>I develop a crush on Cowboy
>parents go away for a wedding and ask Cowboy to keep an eye on me if I need anything
>he invites me over for pizza dinner that night
>sit and chat. he pours us some wine. first time drinking for me
>get a little buzz going
>he asks if I want to watch some movies. i say yes
>tells me we'll watch them in his room since he has an air conditioner and it's in the 90's
>start watching some comedy. we're both sitting on his bed
>he starts talking about dating, girls, etc...
>he's laying real close to me
>turns to face me and asks if he can kiss me
>before I can answer he leans in and kisses me
>didn't even close my eyes
>things progress and he's eventually blowing me
>asks me to blow him, which I do
>goes back to blowing me, starts to put a finger in my ass
>tell him to stop as it hurts
>by now we're naked
>he says he wants to try something
>ties my hands to the headboard
>I'm OK with this since I had already developed a thing for self bondage
>goes back to blowing me
>rolls me over on my stomach and starts fingering my ass again

cont...
>>
>>696332428

>ask him to stop again as it hurts
>feel some liquid on my asshole
>starts fingering me again. still hurts. tell him to stop again
>next thing I know he's laying on top of me and he's pushing his cock into me
>I start yelling for him to stop but he grabs my underwear from the floor and stuffs it in my mouth
>puts his cock back into my ass and fucks me until he cums
>rolls off. i just lay there crying
>he falls asleep
>he wakes up later, lubes my ass and fucks me again
>later that night he fucks me a third time. this time he pulls out and jerks off on my back
>gets me up, and brings me into the shower
>apologizes and tells me this is how boyfriends make love to each other
>what the fuck do I know?
>he implied I was his boyfriend so that must make it OK, right?
>convinces me it is and that we can have fun together as ling as we keep it between ourselves
>be his boyfriend for a couple more years
>he convinces me to fuck on of his friends, an older fat guy
>do that a couple of times
>after one time I see the guy pay Cowboy
>realize I got pimped out
>>
>>696318040
I was loving all of your points and message but you lost me at the F word.

Other than that A+ work.
>>
>>696313427
That narrows it down considerably.
I know you. You have a letter in you name too.
>>
>>696316018
>>
Question for OP, why didnt you bite off his dick if it was rape?
>>
>>696314798
>He shouts "nice tits" in a supermarket? The payment is sex.
And it needs to be paid in full you silly cunt
>>
>>696315420
I have to be honest, I giggled.
>>
Well im sorry to defined your entire existence by this one unfortunate event. Its too bad you couldnt move on and realize that life could be better.
>>
>>696314017
10/10 best post in the thread
>>
>>696316805
would it be okay if I asked to see those milk duds or gtfo?
>>
>>696316061
If only /b/ could be this gentle and understanding in political threads. But just wait for a girl to get raped and its neckbeard-therapists to the rescue
>>
>>696317979
So your coworker gives you a place to stay and you get raped there? What a great guest you mustve been.
>>
>>696318036
Dont try to sound like a victim then, faggot. Unfortunate things happen. Move the fuck on and dont act like an elitist victim-only group who knows better because they've been through alot. Then you just create your own retarded form of feeling superior
>>
>>696316871
ahhhh ... the perfect crime.

her apartment
smoking a fatty
fucked that mouth
>who us gonna call? The Trust Police?

Sounds to me like you need to grow up and start making better decisions OP.
I don't trust your decision making skills.
>>
>>696332643
>you lost me at the f word

Holy fucking cringe. Not only was it bait but you got offended by it too.
>>
>>696313243
> we arrive, he tosses me $2 for gas.
> gets out and says "thanks for the head, later dude" and leaves.

He says hes a dude in the op. Try reading you fucking idiots.
>>
>>696319742
yeah, but is making someone drink water because they're dehydrated considered physical force?
>>
>Hooked up with a girl
>Did the manly thing and ended up marrying her
>Leaves me after 2 kids
>Fucked my life up for the next 20 years
>Women in their 20s don't want to date single dads that work night shift so they can support 2 kids from a deadbeat mom.

That is my story of how I have been raped for 20 years.
>>
File: 006 - 4UNk6VY.jpg (989KB, 800x1110px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
006 - 4UNk6VY.jpg
989KB, 800x1110px
You're all fucking gay.
Get raped OP ya fucken nerd.
uff yaa laff
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>696312542
I'm sorry OP. I was raped too and at first you almost don't understand it was rape. I'm a dude and I definitely have issues with bitches that cry rape for attention so this isn't that and your situation wasn't either. I'm a veteran Marine and I was raped by another Marine... I guess I'll share my story with everyone.
>It was Christmas and I was over seas in Japan.
>I was 20 and had been in the Marine life almost two years by now..
>I had PTSD already from my childhood and didn't contact family much so Christmas was a good excuse to drink like a fish.
>Ended up going to the bowling alley with 3 Corporals (4 ranks up), I was a Lance (3 ranks up).
>Drank bout 10 little bottles of Crown Royal fuckedup.jpg
>We bowl a long while before heading back wasted.
>Everyone turns to go to their barracks room besides my actual Corporal and I are still walking in same direction and he asks if I want to play Worms (Like Pocket Tanks with worms on xbox), I agree..
Continuing... Pic of Habu Sake made in Okinawa Japan. Strong shit.
>>
>>696312542
honest recommendation: arm yourself. Hand guns can be dangerous but if you don't feel confident in your own physical abilities it's the ultimate equalizer. If your confident you can fight something like a collapsible baton is great.

I'm sorry this happened, and it's not your fault but don't EVER let someone order you around like this. Take the fucker out if this happens again. Play like your into it and choke him till he passes out and restrain him, or just straight up fucking kill him. I's self defense in the case of sexual assault. No excuse for this. He's a disposable human now.
>>
>>696320963
I see no tits WTF
>>
Take a gun and shoot yourself.
Painless, quick and simple.
>>
>>696319742
Are you fucking retarded there is no spectrum. Op is a faggot and shoulda bit down on the dick instead of taking it like a bitch
>>
>>696312542
Either you're baiting for the dankest misoginy vitriol you can find, or there's something unfixably wrong with you.

nobody goes to /b/ to ask for rape advice.
>>
File: 1447530038621.jpg (59KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447530038621.jpg
59KB, 480x640px
>>696332468
>be straight
>read this story
>now gay
fuck you, man
>>
>>696338190
>>696312542
Now that I'm rereading it seems this was a fairly long time ago? Suppose it can't be helped in the way I suggested, though I still recommend arming yourself if for no other reason than the bit of peace of mind it might bring you. it's never a guarantee of safety but it's better than nothing.

I don't understand this shit with men turning on women after a sexual assault. If somebody raped my wife I would never ever EVER leave her because of it. It's disgusting.

None of this is your fault. Seriously.
>>
>>696312542
Fren, don't come to /b about this. I've been assaulted too, but I'm not sharing it on /b. Probably will make you feel worse than ya do.
>>
>>696315613
You're a fucking cunt
>>
>>696321434
>kay present evidence
child birth, dummy. ever heard of it?
>>
>>696312542
Shitty situation, sucks it happened. Why didn't you call cops? I know personally 3 different women who were raped, but didn't call cops. They, just like you, like to whine about how they were used and forced and so on, but can't seem to grasp that they could have have legal vidication, if they had but acted. You had the power to have justice, but you walked away from it. Stop whining. Yes, a horrible thing happened to you, something that no one should experience. I'm not blaming you, the victim, for what happened. It was entirely shitty friend's fault. But when you failed to even try to take legal action, you lost the right to whine. And if you need someone to cry to, or help you deal with the pain, go see a shrink.
>>
File: a.jpg (147KB, 885x885px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a.jpg
147KB, 885x885px
>>696312542
>back in highschool
>sit next to a girl in the back of the class
>she's quiet and always seems depressed
>visit her house for homework assignment
>she bursts out crying and tells me her dad rapes her
>ask her what he did
>she says he slapped her ass
>wait for a moment and think...
>slap her face and lay her on the bed
>''ANON WHAT ARE YOU DOI-''
>slap her again and take her pants off
>start fingering then shove my fist up her asshole
>Say ''THIS IS REAL RAPE , YOU ARE MAKING ACTUAL VICTIMS LOOK BAD!''
>She starts screaming like hell
>Her father opens the door
>Locks his eyes on me
>Says ''Good job son!'' and gives me a high-five
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_0789.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>696338163
>Then we head to his barracks room and he offers me a beer. I agree and tell him to hold on and run back to my room and grab some spice (I know stupid, I was young, messed up, and I really liked getting getting really twisted... I liked to forget.)
>Anyways I come back and he's got an open beer waiting for me and we smoke a bit.. which is where everything got very hazy..
>Last thing I remember is playing worms and failing pretty bad.
>Randomly I come to with my pants around my ankles, everything is spinning, and I can't move much.
>Realize this Corporal (Let's call him Indian because he was Native American Indian) is sucking my dick.
>Fucker is grabbing my hand and telling me to do something..
>I keep trying to yell "What the fuck!" which I slur a few times before managing to yell it somewhat.
>I think he notices and leaves.. I just remember blacking out or passing out again for a few minutes and waking up alone with my pants still down.
>NowICanMove.Webm
>Go to my room and shower for hours..
>For some reason I don't know how to feel, I am angry and not gay at all. But I was confused.
>Go knock on his door later
>Tell him to
"Stay the fuck away from me and never come near me again. Last night was not okay..."
>Think that everything is kinda over besides me being even more fucked up in the brain.
>Now I really start putting meaning to "drinking like a fish" and now it's mostly alone.
>Week later weekend hits which means I am drunk as all hell.
>BlackoutInMyRoom.fuckeverything
....Continuing... Picture I took during Tug of War festival in Okinawa Japan...
>>
>>696312542
>won't say it's rape
Then it isn't rape.
>>696319742
Fuck this
>definitely in the rape spectrum
bullshit. Either she was forced to suck the guy's dick, or she wasn't. Feeling bad about it afterwards isn't the same as realizing she was raped. I wouldn't say she was a slut, the problem with that term is its used to shame women for doing exactly what dudes do and I don't agree with it. She broke up with her dude and got pressured into giving some other dude she knew some head, then felt bad about it afterwards and told her ex thinking he'd take pity on her and either start some shit with the dude or take her back. She's no slut, only a manipulative little cunt whose plan backfired on her and now she's all, let's share sexual abuse stories to rationalize her poor choices.
>>
File: Plutocrat.jpg (65KB, 243x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Plutocrat.jpg
65KB, 243x244px
>>696312542

So you thought you'd share your traumatic experience on a site where an audience of 14-year-old autistic virgins and aging pedos consider rape as a normal pastime, and where you will obviously receive no sympathy, but a lot of requests for tits, outright abuse, and spam etc.

Sounds legit.
>>
>>696312542
nice hair bitch
>>
> be me
> twelve years old
> father works for circus as lion tamer, mother died from overdose several years prior
> one day, be sitting in trailer, playing psp
> father's friend enters, Bucko the Super Clown
> asks where my dad is, say I don't know
> he asks me to let him know he stopped by
>mfw out of nowhere the lion comes up and sticks his dick inside me

I've never been the same since
>>
Retarded uncle used to fondle me.
>be me
>be 5
>be at grandmas house
>sitting in room watching tv or something
>uncle sits by me
>begins massaging my leg
>always stops when someone comes in
>massages my leg up toward my thigh as far as possible
>happens for years
>eventually i start to like it
>start to want more
>intentionally find places where we can be unseen
>basement with couch works fine
>all unspoken, just action
>one day he finally goes up my thigh in my underwear and fondles my penis
>felt weird, left
>came back
>he starts touching me and i bring my pants down and show him my cock
>he grabs it and plays with it
>grabs my foot and massages his dick with it
>eventually starts making me cum regularly through my pants by just grabbing my dick through it
>happens all the way up until I'm about 16
>still get hard as fuck thinking about it to this day
>would totally do again but afraid of getting caught seeing as we got away with it all this time
>no one knows to this day
>>
>>696340864
so you fucked a gay retard?
>>
>>696341212
He was probably just deprived. I dunno. I'm straight as can be, got a girlfriend, not attracted to dudes in the slightest. I'm just attracted to what happened.
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>696339910
>Wake up on my bed with my pants off and this Indian piece of shit is on top of me riding my dick like a cowboy faggot.
>I start trying to swing at him.. apparently it's enough for him to fucking book it.
>He runs from my room leaving his shoes behind.
>I wash everything and take another shower for hours. Now I am pissed beyond anything I was before.
>Want to find this faggot.
>I look for him all next day and cannot find him anywhere.
>I throw his shoes at his door and drink some more wondering why I keep doing what's getting me into this...
>Finally late near midnight I go knock on his door again and he answers all shy like.
>I start to talk very normal (honestly wasn't too sure what I was going to do)...
>All like I am explaining something and he opens his door more.
>KillThisFagEngaged.gif
>I start by punching him hard in the neck, then I just start throwing punches in his face, chest, neck and anything I can hit.
>Indian puts his hands up and tries shielding himself as he goes down to the ground crumpling into the fetal position.
>I grab his hair and start kneeing the shit out of him...
>By now a PFC (2nd rank) walks in and is trying to pull me back why yelling for help..
>Two other Marines walk in and grab me and I finally stop and just start walking away.
>Superior Marine tries to stop me and ask what the hell I was doing beating up "my Corporal"... Apparently he is pretty bloody and looks like shit.
>I refuse, but he keeps pushing and telling me not to walk away from him..
>So then I go down to the smoke pit with him and tell him everything I just told you guys while chain smoking like I want to lose a lung.
>This goes up entire chain that night and the Sergeant Major (Top dog that's not an officer) wants me in his office first thing in the morning.
>I tell the SgtMajor everything as he listens much quieter then he ever did anything.
>He tells me he believes me, that he an move me to a different unit or keep me there and move Indian...
>>
>>696315178
But it's true though...all aggressive ass betas.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>696341521
>Then I get stuck in Japan longer then I was supposed to and have to tell the damn story over and over and over again to NCIS as they grill me like a terrorist... Honestly it was really tough.
>I go to court and tell stories all over again.
>Case gets dismissed because of lack of evidence since I washed everything and never did a rape kit or anything.
>I see Indian one more time in walking by him, and tell him to kill himself briefly while I get stared down by other Marines that look confused.
>Never saw that Indian faggot again.
There's my story. Never my friends back home... I only told some Marine buddies about it because they already heard something and I didn't want them getting some fake story.
Best luck guys, Kratom helped me a lot... but I actually have pain from leg injuries.
>>
>>696337851
Because of this I have no trust of women.
>>
>>696336969
Kek
>>
>>696312542
Being this butt hurt

Should have sucked him years ago you stupid slut.
>>
>>696337851
underated post
>>
>>696318914
hahaha buuuurn
>>
>>696340114
booooom shanti
>>
>>696312542


As i can remember...

>was around kindergarten
>no friends because i was pretty clingy
>so clingy that i literally grabbed anyone near me and started to hug or kiss them faces
>isolated as fuck most of the time
>playtime was around 30-40 min as i can remember

>there is this guy
>teacher.exe but lets call him bob
>was pretty nice to me
>used to be friends with me
>we used to play hide and seek in a classroom that barely was used
>i never noticed anything till i was 12
>he used to touch me
>i used to get into stuff with him
>always told me that I'd never let anyone know about that because it was our special secret
>i remember few things
>but still he was my friend and gave me candies after every play
>he'd said to me everytime we were together that i was his favorite
>still wonder if he ever took photos of myself
>this lasted for few months till he got another job in another school

Sighs...


>years later talking with someone.png told me that this guy got in jail and killed himself
>he was sentenced
>for cp and rape

I've talked to few people about these things, but I never talked to my family since they used to beat the fuck outta me when i was a child for making mistakes.
>>
>>696337851

Why is it so goddamned difficult to find a woman who likes you and respects you as a human being and wants to build an enjoyable, fulfilling, and healthy life according to your shared passions and responsabilities together?

Why the FUCK is that so goddamned hard?
>>
>>696312542
You are a whore, OP. If you really cared about your ex, you wouldn't had sucked another guy off. You could had told him to get the fuck out of your car.
>>
>>696312542
You were raped. For real. Get some medical and psycological help and stop coming to this shithole for advice. You should press charges.

Real sorry for your troubles.
>>
>>696312542
OP, for years you have selfishly abused a person who desired you as a dumpster for your relationship problems, building intimacy and allowing him to keep his hopes up. Then when the relationship is finally over, instead of making his wishes come true, you again – knowingly – deny his desire, keep him friendzoned and ask him to once more listen to your emotional shit.

You have continually hurt him over the preceding years, and while nothing justifies his rape of you, I can't say I blame him.
>>
File: 1448845474740.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448845474740.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>696332468
This is a typical hentai scenario ... seen it like thirty times on /b/.
stolen and made up.
poster is fagget.
>>
>>696330752
>>696330752
>>696330752
GUY POSTING FROM JAIL GETTING BTFO BY B IN REAL TIME!!!!!!! GET IN HERE FOR THE LULZ!
>>
When i was twelve and walking down the street to the park a stranger in an rv lured me in drugged me and raped me. Then when i went home i told my mother who had abused me in the past and she said not to tell anyone and then she cleaned me up and sent me to bed.
>>
>>696347475
I can greentext it if anyone wants to hear about it that way.
>>
>>696321073
No but I think her name is Alissa. Looks exactly like my ex after she blew up post highschool. kek.
>>
File: monica-lewinsky.jpg (114KB, 970x1293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monica-lewinsky.jpg
114KB, 970x1293px
>>696315158
fake but kek'd
kekekekekekekekekek'd
>>
>>696315158
Bahahahaha Jeaus Christ
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>696312542
Sexual assault story time
>meet girl from Tinder
>use a fake profile
>choose a 6/10 cause she'll be less suspicious
>ask to meet her at park at 6
>she says ok
>the sun sets at around 6:20
>she's waiting I already recognize her
>walk behind her
>"anonette", I say in a lower voice
>she tries to turn back I won't let her
>don't fucking talk
>I start groping her tits, rub my dick in her back.
>She says nothing, remains panicked, tense. Some people even walked in front of us, glanced at us and kept walking.
>I pull my dick out and cum in her clothes.
>finally say " it was nice to meet you".
>"y-you too".
Mfw I still use the same tinder account and she didn't fucking do nothing after all. You women are too dumb.
>>
>>696342355
thanks for sharing anon. that's a pretty fucked up series of events.
>>
>>696312542
If its not rape it's consensual. You were raped.
>>
>male, 18, insecure
>got drunk one night
>step brothers ex girlfriend and her kids were living with my parents and i
>she comes into my room one night
>starts rubbing my dick, starts sucking it
>i kinda just lay there, drunk and unsure of what to do
>she ends up riding me for 15 minutes while i starfish
>wake up the next morning
>wtf.jpg

everyone ends up finding out. mum hates her now because she thinks she took advantage of me. guess she kinda did. no ragrats, will never fuck another milf.
>>
>>696312542
tits or gtfo
>>
>>696316871
friendship isn't punishment? women make for shit friends, so it kind of is

also are you insinuating women are good for something besides sex?
>>
>>696312542
youree a fucking slut dude. i hate your guts i know so many whore ass bitches exactly like your fucking pathetic ass. dont have shitty douchey friends in the first place fucking whore

like you WOULD know some guy that would do that to you. fucking idiot piece of shit. now you post on b for sympathy? i hate you
>>
>>696314017
It's almost funny how absolutely true this is, either you get tough and enjoy life or you die
>>
>>696314798
That's actually not necessarily true, some anons are being dicks because that's who they are, but some are just doing it as a laugh or out of curiosity because they wonder what it feels like to be rude and not have to worry about offending anyone. tl:dr go kill yourself faggot feminist
>>
>>696312542
I don't understand why you're listening to your ex when he's being a cunt. Guys like that just want to hurt you because they never grew up or had a real male role model.

I got raped a few times as a child by a neighbor, he also made me feel ashamed because of it and threatened to tell everyone like it wouldn't have ruined HIS life. It's a weird thing your mind does when you're taken advantage of and made to feel weak and afraid. As an adult I'm filled with bottomless rage at this sort of thing, I'll probably end up killing someone one day over it.
>>
Be me in high school
>year 2009
>parents out of town, party at my place
>everyone shows up
>I get really faded weed/booze
>hardcore spins
>I went to my room but was followed by a fellow classmate
>as I'm passing out I noticed my pants are coming off.
>start yelling no as I'm going in and out of conscious

I can't even green text it, it makes me so mad. I got saved by my big gay bear friend who thought he was trolling me while getting laid had to tell him he stopped a rape. I wouldn't go near this chick and she claim to be pregnant with my child. This sucked hard cause no one believed she raped me.turns out the pregnancy was fake, she just wanted me to be with her. I never felt so weak, I do drugs that sedate me because of that shit.
>>
>>696352751
I don't do drugs that sedate me.
>>
>>696352751
but of course no one believed you and this won't count towards the ridiculous rape statistics feminists like to pander. that's what pisses me off.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
A banana once raped my ass.
>>
>>696319742
he either forced you or you did it of your will. Just because you did it of your will and convinced yourself you were forced does not mean you were forced.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 37





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.