[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

who will you vote for. /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 34

who will you vote for. /b/?
>>
>>696197425
You guys are fucked (i'm canadian)
>>
>>696197425

Trump

>>696197612

Therefore you are inconsequential on the world stage and wouldn't be anywhere economically without trade to the US. Ohhhh CanaDUH is a nation divided by provinces in for themselves and not united
>>
Gary Johnson, though I'm trying to figure out if he's for internet neutrality. Otherwise trump, fuck this ghey Earth.
>>
I just want to say that if trump wins a lot of poeple are gonna live in fear for four years please think this through the USA elections are the most important of the world
>>
Trump.

Bernie was the Dem's last hope of stumping the Trump. I don't fully agree with either candidate, but Bernie at least had integrity, and so does Trump. Clinton can't win an election that she can't rig.
>>
>>696198096
>Fairy Gone Son

kek
>>
>>696198801
prove Clinton "rigged" any elections

go
>>
>>696197425
Gary Johnson. Hands of my life.
>>
>>696198849
20,000 leaked DNC emails.
>>
>>696198801
>I don't fully agree with either candidate
>so I'll vote for the racist to spite Hillary

kek
>>
>>696198849
Wanna take a look at all the emails that were released that prove it?
Stop trying to be edgy you shill
>>
Neither, our county is fucked either way
>>
>>696198849

Many voters in key states, such as New York, had their registration status changed so that they would not be eligible to vote in the primaries, often just days before the election.

Are you saying Clinton isn't a corrupt shill?
>>
>>696198801

In what way has Trump shown any integrity? He lies more than Hillary, and that's an accomplishment.

He'd fuck this country completely into the ground, and everyone with an IQ over room-temperature knows it. If you fall for his fear-mongering you're a coward as well as an idiot.
>>
>>696198995
>he's a republican
>gotta say he's racist
>kek


Kek
>>
>>696198955
We've been through this faggot. So far we've seen nothing but a link and 2 or 3 "damning" e-mails that don't prove shit.

Drop this fucking embarrassing talking point pls
>>
There is your proof
>>
Trump deserves to win, Dildary Cliton is a cunt.
>>
>>696199009
If you can show me an e-mail that accurately backs up what you're talking about, sure.

Protip: you can't
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>696199158
Kek
>>
>>696199158
Faggot? Hillary wouldn't approve of that kind of language.
>>
>>696199102

>Consistent in many key political positions
>Loves the country
>Wants to Make America Great Again
>Killary accepts money from dirty sand niggers
>>
>>696199065
I'm not happy with the rules in some of the states, either, but you cannot prove that NY deliberately disenfranchised voters in favor of Clinton. There's no evidence of this.
>>
>>696198530
based on your feels?
>>
>>696199126
>still defending Trump's bigotry

k
>>
Trump

> politically inexperienced hate fueled bigot

Clinton

> lying, shady, corrupt devilish cunt

I'm voting for neither.
>>
>>696199271
>b8
>shit you Trumpfags can't handle

pick one
>>
You assholes who aren't voting have to suck up your pride. Vote for the lesser of two evils!! I can't stand it when I hear I'm not voting because I don't like either.
>>
>>696198849
what's her butthole look like?
I'm only asking 'cause we all know you've seen it.
>>
>>696199331
but you probably are one
keep pushing it and I'll start posting stuff you really like: black bulls dominating white faggots like you
>>
>>696199373

Yet it was reported in several other states that Bernie was expected to win or be competitive in.
>>
>>696199467
>Hate fueled bigot

How is Trump a bigot?
>>
>>696199102
speculation nothing more.
>>
File: 1449714466004.jpg (161KB, 456x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449714466004.jpg
161KB, 456x469px
>>696197425

Trump 100% Not only does he have some pretty good ideas and policies, he completely enraged all of these hate filled liberal bigots. That alone is worth my vote.
>>
>>696199564
prove that Clinton "rigged" even a single election

we're still waiting
>>
Enjoy your shitty election system that effectively only allow two candidates.
And only allow swing states to actually vote.
>>
>>696199601
Doesn't prove the DNC rigged the election. Change the fucking rules next time, sure.
>>
>>696199714
Enjoy pretending you have a solution eurofag
>>
>>696199242
you really seem to be defending yourself.
considering you claim it to be nothing.
>>
>>696199756

What other explanation is there? Occam's razor, my friend. Clinton had every motivation to rig the election in her favor.
>>
>>696199464
neck urself m8
>>
>>696199674
Don't know about the ideas but I agree with the thing about liberals
I would have my vote too
>>
>>696199467
This

I just can't bring myself to vote for either
>>
>>696199550

What's the point in voting if you don't fundamentally agree with who you're voting for? This is like saying, well I can either take the girl with down syndrome to the prom or the girl with aids.
>>
>>696199467
proof on trump
we already know about clinton
>>
File: voteustupidsheeps.jpg (252KB, 793x1023px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
voteustupidsheeps.jpg
252KB, 793x1023px
vote
>>
>>696199550
>gonorrhea
>chlamydia

If you don't choose you can't complain!!!1 derrr
>>
>>696199823
It is nothing. I'm just trying to give you pathetic conspiracy theory faggots one more chance to "prove" the e-mails reveal the DNC rigged the election.

Protip: you still can't.
>>
>>696199680
not me retard. I'm not the bernfag.
so was it pink or brown?
>>
>>696199467

I fucking despise both of them as well. I can't bring myself to vote for either of them.
>>
>>696199821
Is it that difficult to eliminate electoral college?
>>
Hillary, trump is too unpredictable to trust.
>>
File: pcbro.jpg (605KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pcbro.jpg
605KB, 1280x720px
>>696199593
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? DID YOU JUST USE A RACIAL BASED MICROAGRESSION TO ASSERT THAT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE SEXUAL CHOICES BASED ON COLOR?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO??!?!!!?!
>>
>>696199863
Except you can't prove that motivation or that anything actually even happened outside of the expected outcome.
>Occam's Razor

go back to school faggot
>>
>>696200048
says the faggot licking Trump's ass

kek
>>
Only ignorant people will vote for Hillary. Why would you want a murderer as a president? Look what happened with emailgate. She broke the law numerous times AND lied about it. WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR THAT??
>>
you'er all fags, you know clinton is gonna win, do you guys really think people can "vote" for trump, all this shit is planned out, we have no say in the matter only a select few have the power to change anything
>>
Probably gary johnson. I will not vote for hillary under any circumstance.

I might be able to bring myself to vote for trump, but hes such a giant douchbag.
>>
>>696199674
Trump has the potential to be one of the best Presidents or to just be all talk and accomplish nothing, I have faith in him being the first of those. Hillary has the certainty to be one of the worst.
>>
>>696199550
I live in new york. I don't have to vote, hillary is going to win here.
>>
Trump voters: "Fuck Clinton, she's a corrupt shill who takes sand nigger money, kills Americans for donations, and is generally incompetent to lead this great nation."

Clinton voters: "TRUMP IS A RACIST MISOGYNIST BIGOT ITS TIME FOR A WOMAN PRESIDENT #ImWithHer"

The facts are in on Clinton, but the arguments against Trump are purely fiction.
>>
>>696199756
the DNC itself requires electability over everything else.
Bernie was a draw for stupid millennials.
their contributions are sitting in Hillary's war chest now.
how does it feel kids? being bilked out of that money?
>>
File: 1467094757254.gif (414KB, 500x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467094757254.gif
414KB, 500x282px
>>696199680
Here you go.

drive dot google dot com slash folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing

Not just Clinton specifically. Every election, including the general since 2000.

You can get more at blackboxvoting. There's a lawsuit in action.
>>
>>696200257
>kills americans for donations
what?
>generally incompetent to lead
that's an opinion.
>>
>>696197425

Nobody. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>696200228

Voting Hillary means four more years of the Obama administration, with 100% more corruption and lack of leadership.

Trump would bring about real change that would help the middle and working class.
>>
>>696200046
protip dick licker I'm not the one who cares.
pink or brown kid?
>>
>>696200063
Yes and no. Yes if we elect a Congress committed to eliminate it. No, because it's a really serious Constitutional process with a bunch of hoops to jump through if we don't have nearly unanimous support.

I don't to get rid of it. I'd rather we get big money out of elections and use the Electoral College as a tool the way the Founding Fathers spelled it out.
>>
Clinton because Trump is batshit.
>>
>>696200063
what? its bad again?
>>
>>696200421
Trump isn't a politician
>>
>>696200210
/thread
>>
File: 1464876097090.jpg (13KB, 217x232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464876097090.jpg
13KB, 217x232px
>>696197425
Trump...thanks to Pence on the ticket
>>
>>696200134
>allcaps
>triggered

kek
>>
File: 14692377776.jpg (75KB, 457x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14692377776.jpg
75KB, 457x886px
>>696200196
>>
>>696200415
It's known that the Clinton foundation takes money from Islamist governments which directly kill Americans and other westerners, or fund the groups that do the same.
>>
Trump.
>>
>>696200310
I don't feel bilked out of shit. Sanders did not thoroughly study the process he as an outsider was getting into. And it cost him.
>>
>>696200338
>drive dot google dot com slash folderview
faggot
>>
>>696200629
then you're stupid.
>>
>>696200450
>kid

wow grampa what a pervert you've become
>>
File: 1467957631871.png (515KB, 472x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467957631871.png
515KB, 472x960px
>>696200520
>>
>>696200726
Yes I'm totally stupid for rejecting your inane conspiracy garbage about the Election.

many keks
>>
>>696200731
implying, showing your stupidity as always.
>>
>>696197612
DUDE
>>
>>696200629

I supported Bernie but didn't donate (poorfag as fuck)

I'm glad that I didn't now.
>>
>>696200804
>>696200551
Being 12: the Post
>>
Because one of them is going to be the POTUS. That's why.
>>
>>696200509
Trump is worse, he was the guy who bought politicians to enrich himself. Now he just eliminated the middleman.

And he's surrounded by mafia figures connected to Russia.
>>
>>696200338
BTW, this is the real shit. You won't find this on news media. You won't be able to check wikipedia on whether or "is every election statistic fucking made up and pulled out of politician's asses since 2000?"

But, here's the facts:

-- Exit polls were cancelled this year. So, there's no estimates on whether the numbers were made up or not. There's no fucking check. There used to be, to make sure the elections weren't rigged, and that method of checking was cancelled. What does that fucking tell you?
-- In the e-mails, the employees that developed the electronic voting machine talk about "weighted races." Weighted votes are when you change the value of votes. There is not a second meaning to this phrase. They are changing the value of votes, to manipulate the winner in an election.
-- In the e-mails, the employees talk about ways to erase the audit log. The audit log is what checks to make sure each vote was counted correctly. They not only talk about how to erase it, but they talk about how there's no password protection, so that anybody with access can erase the audit logs, and how this has gotten people out of a bind in the past.

Yup. The whole thing. The whole thing has just been made up numbers for, probably, most of your life. Literally. And there's not even a way you can ever fact check this, because the logs are erased, and the exit polls are cancelled. You only have the word of major media news networks to report the election results. You have NO idea if they're telling the truth. At what point are you ready to cry foul?
>>
>>696200629

The election was rigged against Sanders from the beginning.
>>
>>696200824
says the geriatric faggot obsessed with licking political candidates' assholes

kek
>>
>>696200509
Yes he is. He's just one with no experience who has no idea how the government works.

If you're running to be President of the US and trying to get people to vote for you, you're a politician.
>>
>>696200857
>I supported Bernie
Let me guess--you're a Trumpfag now

kek
>>
>>696199158
>being cucked this hard
be sure to wear your dog collar when you vote for Hillary you bitch
>>
File: shills.png (373KB, 645x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shills.png
373KB, 645x450px
>>696198849
>>
>>696197425
the one who has the most naked selfies.
>>
>>696197425
Well now that hillary took co-kaine, its trump only.
>>
File: image.png (622KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
622KB, 750x1334px
>>696197425
CUCKED
>>
>>696200818
conspiracy. that's you first reaction. you better check your tinfoil fedora. I think you'll find its a little tight.
you go from a slightly intelligent post to full retard in less than a minute.
>>
>>696200978
>But, here's the facts:

you still can't prove your ridiculous conspiracy
>>
>>696200987
>because I say so

really faggots this is getting old
>>
>>696200253
Trump def has NY. Tump will win in a landslide in NY. Doesn't matter if it's a democratic state.
>>
Trump
>>
>>696201080
be sure to hold your cock when you go back to /pol/ to recharge on your Hillary Hate
>>
>>696200875
go from grandpa to 12 year old in one post.
confused much? don't know what to post?
feeling overwhelmed?
>>
>>696201070

I am. Hopefully I'm part of the reasons Hillary Clinton will never become President, and why she will have no political power after 2016.
>>
>>696201087
>can't prove claim
>accuses anons of being shills

k
>>
>>696200971
more speculation and rumors.
what's next kid cooties?
>>
>>696200987
> can't convince African Americans that you're not just an another populist asshole from a white state
> cry fraud

Maybe ignoring them like this to this day is why African Americans don't trust Bernie.
>>
>>
>>696201130
>you better check your tinfoil fedora.
says the faggot doubling down on laughable Clinton conspiracies
>>
>>696201161
I did prove it. In this thread. And then you didn't look at the proof, and then you selected a meme from your memory, and chose to respond with that.

If I gave you more proof, you would not look at that, and then select a different meme and respond with that. Your brain is done. You're completely knackered. Sorry.

Yeah, the elections in this country have been heavily rigged, since Bush's very suspicious victory in Florida.
>>
>>696198096

Johnson is anti gun.
>>
>>696200999
now when did I say that? why do all the children here have poor reading comprehension?
>>
>>696201488
SIEG HEIL
>>
>>696201299
>go from grampa to 12 year old in one post

you probably have Alzheimers
>>
>>696201000
F- they harder next time.
bet you see this a lot in school kid.
>>
>>696201342
>from Bernie to Trump
So you're a useful idiot flip-flopping between two extremes.

Who knew? XDXD
>>
>>696201443
>Implying African Americans are really a voting bloc, given that they're 12.6% of the total population and an even smaller proportion of those actually vote.
>Implying Bernie didn't literally give the mic to BLM activists in Oregon and let them speak to the crowd.

Yes, Bernie was totally the enemy of African Americans.
>>
>>696201488
No you didn't. You made wild speculations based on shit that's supposedly in the e-mails and jumped to ridiculous conclusions with no proof whatsoever to back them up.

You are a lying retard spreading disinformation.
>>
>>696201403
>speculation and rumors
I know in Trump world you completely isolate yourself from outside information but there are objective facts like numerous court documents proving the connections.

I know, I know it wasn't revealed on Breitbart so it must be bullshit.
>>
>>696200971
>And he's surrounded by mafia figures connected to Russia.

Man the CTR crowd has been pushing this hard. Putin said he likes Donald, now all of a sudden Trump is the Manchurian Candidate for the Kremlin. Gotcha.

Meanwhile Clinton foundation is literally receiving millions from foreign countries to aid her campaign, but don't worry she's a candidate with integrity! She'll put those mean old Middle Eastern nations and Russians (who she literally sold nuclear material to) in their place!
>>
File: my dawg.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my dawg.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
gary
>>
>>696201488
>the elections in this country have been heavily rigged

>because I say so
>>
>>696201679

I'm just opposed to corruption and desire an end to the near-decade of economic stagnation that we've had under Obama.
>>
>>696198096
Yeah same but I'm not a fan of his anti gun stance
>>
Trump all the way. You should only vote Hillary if you are a fat fucking femnist, dirty nigger, or a flaming faggot like OP.
>>
>>696201537
>still replying
If you're not the anon who made the statements originally, it's clear you stand by them.
>>
>>696201262
lol. just like how bernie still has a chance.
>>
>>696201223

20,000 fucking emails proving it.
>>
>>696201882
How do I make the thumbs up thing like on Facebook?
>>
>>696201262
IDK man, NYC is pretty damn blue, and it's the majority of the population of the state. Everything outside the 5 Burroughs is Trump Town though.
>>
>>696200421
Fuck, George always gets me. This world is so much stupider and less funny without him. He'd be having a blast if only he'd seen the candidates for this joke of an election. RIP
>>
>>696201918
The reason we have economic stagnation is because the Republicans kept obstructing or watering down nearly every major piece of legislation that would have helped.

And despite that, the US is still pumping out an 18 trillion dollar GDP.

You're just talking shit, faggot.
>>
File: 1469195207829.gif (4MB, 217x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469195207829.gif
4MB, 217x272px
>>696197425
>>
Was voting for Bernie, now I'm voting for Trump because I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>696197612
Your leader let an entire forest burn just so he could get a photo op in with niggers.
>>
>>696202023
and yet you can't post a single damning e-mail

how convenient
>>
>>696202197
I really hope you don't live in a swing state m8
>>
>>696201883
Well, I linked you the e-mails of the employees who did the rigging, talking about rigging elections with weighted races, and destroying the evidence by erasing the audit logs. I named names, named counties where this has been done. And then you didn't look at the evidence, and started arguing. Your brain is complete done, dude. Your mind has been erased, and you're just not cognitively all there. Sorry about that.

The proof is still linked on this page, if anyone's interested.

>drive dot google dot com slash folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing

There's lots more, I just don't have the patience to link it all to people who are brain dead, and can only respond with like 2~3 of the following premeditated response:

>faggot
>ya but weres the prof?
>conspiracy theory
>>
Voting for trump as I see him as a lesser evil than Hillary I just don't trust her at all rigging the election, email scandal, practically removing any person that gets in her way
>>
>It actually matters who the president is
>The government has been bought and owned for decades
>>
>>696197425
Neither,

1. They're both terrible.
2. I'm not American.
>>
>>696202128
lol not the albany area. there's a lot of bernie blue up here too.
>>
>>696197425

Which one's which?
>>
ITT Trump paid shill team

Real Republican here, voting Johnson.
>>
>>696202276
>m8
why do you care? youre not from here.
>>
>>696197425
Gary Johnson
>>
>>696202228
Here you go.

drive dot google dot com slash folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing
>>
>>696201775
12.6% of the total population and an entire race is nothing to dismiss, WTF. Especially in Dem primaries.

> Yes, Bernie was totally the enemy of African Americans.

More like somebody who couldn't connect and is offensively patronizing. As you just proved it again.
>>
>>696200971
Sorry dude, but it's propoganda. Putin likes him but doesn't trust him... besides, even if it was true, their mafias are somewhat different to the mafia you're thinking about.
>>
>>696202160

Implying the government is actually supposed to create jobs.

What's killed the economy is the endless spending, expansion of the wars, continuing to incur sovereign debt, and this ridiculous healthcare law that raised costs on working and middle class families and caused businesses to stop hiring full-time workers.

Businesses need to be encouraged to hire more workers and pay them more, not the opposite, which is exactly what Obama has done.
>>
>>696202281
And yet you have no proof that any such "rigging" occurred.

You've got one person talking about it in a private conversation.

Conspiracy fags like you are dangerous because you keep doubling down after it's pointed out how shitty your logical thought processes are.
>>
>>696202376
King nigger caused riots and social discord just by tweeting thst trayvon martin looked like his son.

The president matters enough.
>>
>>696202481
Because you're being stupid, and your stupidity might get Trump elected.
>>
>>696202276

Ohio. So, yup.
>>
>>696202512
fuck you

none of that shit is proof

it's you farting up a smoke screen and declaring victory

Stop expecting reasonable people to believe your stupid paranoid faggot conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>696197425
T R U M P
>>
>>696202619
>ignoring the real reasons
>blaming the nigger

k
>>
>>696202228
Ken Clark is the man responsible for rigging the electronic voting machines. He works for Diebold Inc. He names King County in WA as one of the counties where they intentionally erased audit logs, which is illegal. He names San Fancisco county, in CA as one of the counties that purchased a special "weighted race," which is when votes count differently depending on who cast this. This is vote rigging, and is illegal.

There is not a second interpretation of what a "weighted race" is. It is vote rigging.
>>
>>696202228
>https wikileaks org/dnc-emails/
>>
>>696202721
lol no it wont. get off 4chan sometime, he's not getting elected.
>>
Hillary because Drumpf is an embarrassment to humanity.
>>
>>696199467
Dont you understand trump is our only hope
>>
>>696202619
Actually the Obama Administration tried to introduce several proposals to give businesses tax cuts if they hired.

The Republicans opposed and obstructed it. And they got their way.

>the endless spending
>expansion of the wars
>sovereign debt
because of 8 years of Bush fuckups, sure

But I'm guessing you're probably an anti-spending fag no matter what and want "small government"

kek
>>
>>696202725
We'll see how you feel when Trump ends up looking like a total chump after the debates.
>>
>>696202799
Okay, well. See, that's why you are literally insane. Even if you have the proof right before your eyes, you say "that doesn't count." Ergo, there is nothing that could possibly convince you that there was an election fraud. Your brain is kaput, it's completely fried at this point. That sucks dude. Sorry about that.
>>
>>696202910
>can't prove conspiracy theory
>offers up more conspiracy theories

comedy gold faggot
>>
>>696202799
there's no talking logic with you Shillaries

nothing but deny the proof

All the evidence points to the same conclusion, yet you all just mock justice by insisting it's not conclusive enough
>>
>>696203163
said everyone before the republican debates
>>
>>696202962
>https: imadumb.dumbashit.org/dumbashit
>>
>>696203205
Right I'm totally insane because you keep doubling down on your cringing faggotry you say is irrefutable.

kek
>>
>>696203221
The guy ain't wrong, you know.
>>
>>696202697
>WW3 and Market collapse
Point is that there won't THAT much of a difference like some people say there will be. Libtards especially.
>>
>>696203244
It's possible, sure. Kerry destroyed Bush in the 2004 debates, but the Kerry hate was real enough to spoil his chances. Also in Ohio. :^)
>>
>>696202228
>I like living in an echo chamber and refuse all evidence contrary to my opinions!

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/5254/2728
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8867

The DNC colluded with various actors against Sanders to push Hillary Clinton when they are, by their own charter, supposed to be a neutral entity.

Shit was rigged. But hey, your horrible candidate who was investigated by the FBI and shamed into quitting her job as Secretary of State won the primary. So yeah what does it matter?
>>
>>696203279
that's right, liberal lapdog. Keep denying the evidence
>>
>>696203072

Yet the Senate Democrats and Obama wouldn't compromise with Republicans on any of the legislation they wanted. Of course they would obstruct Obama's legislation in retaliation. To allow it would be political cuckoldry.

The Bush administration came and went. Using his mistakes as a straw-man is not an argument for voting against Trump.
>>
>>696203238
It's fine. Pseudoskeptics have convinced themselves that denying reality is the same as skepticism. It's not of course. Denying reality is psychosis, possibly from brain damage. Skepticism involves being skeptical of your own point of view as well, and considering all possibilities from the viewpoints from which they're made. That takes a lot more mental effort than just "that doesn't count. Not this, not that, not not not no no no no nothing nothing nothing nope nope nope nope nope."
>>
>>696203244
Clinton is going to mop the floor with Trump's arrogance and lies, but you can't ultimately stop someone from being stupid to keep drinking the poison about Clinton. I'll give you that.

In that case, our country really is that petty and mean as a thread here.
>>
>>696202556
>Putin likes him
He just likes his ignorance and willingness to dismantle the NATO alliance that protects small nations in Europe that he hasn't invaded yet.

Russia's only allies are other dictatorships like Venezuela and Cuba.
>>
>>696203383
because you say so?
>>
>>696203521
I think he might be b8ing... I'm not 100% sure though.
>>
>>696203490
>Shit was rigged.

Sorry but just saying so isn't proof, faggot.

You really need to step back from this.
>>
>>696203007
>im politcally unedicated but im still gonna post in this thread
>>
File: 92a.png (228KB, 430x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
92a.png
228KB, 430x364px
>implying any of these mouthbreathing neet faggots will leave their pizza box forts to subject themselves to the sun and strangers to do their civic duty.
>>
>>696203521
>evidence
>some link with no information

really getting tired of this, faggot.

Post text from specific e-mails that back up your point, or GTFO.
>>
File: 1467602415730.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467602415730.png
30KB, 300x300px
>>696203362
You're insane, because you're in denial of reality. I gave you proof. I offered a positive, deniable claim. Instead of looking at it, or offering a reply based on my positive action, you just went "nope, not, no negative, nothing," and pretended it didn't exist. That's crazy, dude. That's insanity right there. Or laziness. Small difference, when it comes to the topic of your government deciding your future for you.
>>
File: 1285188064505.jpg (121KB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1285188064505.jpg
121KB, 512x384px
jill stein obviously
>>
>>696203546
Sorry you can't handle why the debt is so high now, faggot.

Bush fucked us. But it's amazing how so many still make apologies for his fuckups and blame Obama for being saddled with the overflow.
>>
>>696203941
>I gave you proof.
No you didn't. Your entire premise is based on speculation.
>you're insane

says the faggot embarrassing himself tripping over a stupid conspiracy theory

god give it a rest
>>
>>696199158
Males that vote Hillary have that small dick syndrome of being hyper aggressive
>>
>>696203941
>when it comes to the topic of your government deciding your future for you.

tinfoil intensifies
>>
>>696204054

Obama and Congress had 8 years to make progress on the national debt. Instead we're at $19 trillion and counting.
>>
File: 1467138176210.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467138176210.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>696203893
It's fine. No need to stress yourself, anon. You'll get the soundbites months from now, after the mainstream news has filtered and edited the material enough so that someone of your intellectual caliber can understand it. There's no need to do your own research, or formulate your own opinion. Just sit back, relax, and let others do your thinking for you. Just enjoy the show.
>>
Jill Stein > Gary Johnson > Trump > Clinton
Seriously are we just gonna let the DNC get away with that shit? I'm astonished there's no huge uproar about this, why the fuck isn't anyone saying anyting? why hasn't she been disqualified? She should, I hope Sanders brings it up at the DNC
>>
hillary
>>
>>696204293
>do your own research

kek
>>
>>696204318
>Dumb>faggot>dumb>faggot

that's all you dipshits ever do around here
>>
>>696203646
I really recommend you listen to what he's saying.
>>
>>696197425
Do The Trump Hump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fk68Wqs4Qg

Yes, We Can! Make America Great Again!
>>
>>696204285
Yeah no

I've pretty addressed your rather simplistic government spending arguments
>>
>>696202290
Amen brother!!
>>
>>696197425
You only get to pick between two candidates? Wow, your country must be fucked up.
>>
>>696204318
Yeah there should totally be an "uproar" about people showing up and voting for a candidate for President.

And if the majority votes for a candidate, the that candidate should be disqualified.

K
>>
Writing in Bernie Sanders
>>
>>696197425

Hillary.

Sorry "third party" edgelords but one of THESE TWO will be president. We real grownups have to make the tough decisions for you.
>>
File: jillstein3.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jillstein3.png
1MB, 1366x768px
jill ftw
>>
>>696204153
Well, speculation or not, it's the truth. The electronic voting machines were rigged, the audit logs were erased, the and the mechanism to do this was weighted races, where certain people's votes are adjusted to count more highly than others. Maybe I'm just lucky and happened to have guessed that this is correct. Or maybe I read the e-mails of the employees who openly stated that this was what they were programming their electronic voting machines to do, and got my "speculation" from that.

All the same, I posted positive proof, and if you want to refute it, you will have to respond specifically to what I posted.

If you deny reality without looking at the observational evidence shown to you, then you are in no uncertain terms delusional.
>>
>>696203681
Because the information is available to you. It doesn't hurt to a little research, you know.
>>
>>696204661
It's not fucked up. We have two Big Tent type parties which represent liberal and conservative elements. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>696204318
>why is anyone saying anything?
they are. DWS already lost her seat running the convention this week and is being pressured by other party establishment people and the mainstream media to resign. http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/
>>
>>696203858
Please enlighten the rest of us on Drumpf's long history of political experience?
>>
>>696204765
>Writing in a commie
>not based Webb

ISHYGGDT
>>
>>696202725

And you'll find I feel exactly the same. I already know he is a chump, he's also a chaos candidate who will fuck everything up.
>>
>>696204839
>speculation
>truth

Seriously m8 none of your ranting would ever hold up in court. What judge would consider such circular reasoning?
>>
>>696204887
right since you can't prove your point

it's my job to do it

god you faggots are funny
>>
File: 1469386533098.png (472KB, 800x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469386533098.png
472KB, 800x480px
>Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

>2) The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

3) The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disaster they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging Jews or Rambo thieves.

7) their marriage + infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica, where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor.

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In his other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying over destiny, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare, oedipus, and western poetry)

11) Never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation kills 100,000s of innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or western laws to stop their already-made progress in human biological engineering.

not racist just honest
>>
>>696205156
>being this autistic
>>
File: 1467899643216.jpg (66KB, 650x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467899643216.jpg
66KB, 650x650px
>>696197425
>>
>>696205048
> Trump is a chaos candidate
I like that

inb4 newfag lurk moar
>>
>>696204573

No you haven't cunt. You've just blamed it on Bush.

Confirmed for shill.
>>
TRUMP
>>
>>696205071
All of them would, because in point of fact, my logic and reasoning is perfect. Your using the phrase "circular logic" is not actually a logical argument. Here's a list of all the things you can do to refute my proof:

-- cite something that discusses the content of my proof

Here are all the things that you cannot do to refute my proof:

-- respond in any way that doesn't cite material from my proof

This is, in fact, how court of law works.
>>
>>696203163

>assuming I don't already know Trump is an idiot.

At least he isn't letting the country cuck itself to death.
>>
>>696205252
Please stay out of adult discussions
>>
>>696205434
History blames it on Bush. Rightfully.

>shill

Just say it: you're mad a nigger got elected twice.
>>
>>696205502
Dunning-Kruger detected
>>
>>696205502
>This is, in fact, how court of law works.

Actually your case would be completely thrown out for lack of evidence.

You're no lawyer.
>>
>>696205628

I voted for the nigger in 2012. I would have in 2008 if I wasnt 14 at the time.
>>
>>696204808
>>696204765
>letting old hillbillies decide for you

this is how Gore lost to W Bush and it became a fucking disaster with two stupidly executed wars and a financial meltdown
>>
>>696205556
>cuck
>assuming you aren't actually 12 and can't vote
>>
>>696198849
go ask the bernouts
>>
>>696205788
Yeah well at least you did something right. Once.
>>
>>696205788
Proof that the voting age needs to be raised
>>
I'm casting a vote for Trump because the Dems rigged the primaries and stifled true progress a la Bernie. So now I don't give a fuck anymore. The GOP hates Trump and I hate the Dems now. Yeah, Gary Johnson would be nice as a president and so would a threesome with 2 Asians. Both of which aren't going to happen come November. So Trump it is. This country deserves a fucked President.
>>
>>696205931

To be fair it was better than Romney. You know it's true.
>>
>>696206040
>the Dems rigged the primaries

because some shitty blogs told me so
>>
>>696198849
The DNC was approving a final revision of its official announcement of Bernie's campaign dropout on April 26.

There was never any preparation made for a Hillary campaign dropout
>>
>>696197425
I would totally vote Trump, but I'm from the UK.
>>
>>696205673
Nice! Interesting addition. Thanks for that.

However, none of that cites material from the proof I brought forth in this thread. So, that reply is not actually relevant to the truth or falsehood of whether or not elections in the U.S. are rigged.

Just to clarify--none of the things which don't address whether or not elections in the U.S. are rigged address whether or not elections in the U.S. are rigged. In order to make a commentary about whether or not elections in the U.S. are rigged, you would need to bring up a point, or cite a fact related to whether or not elections in the U.S. are rigged. This is a difficult concept for many on 4chan, because their vocabulary is comprised of almost entirely memes, previous few of which have the complexity to have a conversation of any meaning with.

You might try not using memes, and remembering how people talk if you want to convey meaning.
>>
>>696206040
>I'm casting a vote for Trump because
>I'm stupid, civilly irresponsible and ignorant
>>
>>696206040

Never say never my friend.

Based God Emperor will give you two asians with which to have a threesome with.
>>
>>696206144
Yeah well a lot of people thought Sanders was done before that, and on paper he was. Not a conspiracy.

Deal with it.
>>
>>696205132
>can't prove your point
Didn't have one. Just saying the guy's not wrong.

>my job to do it
femanon?

>faggots are funny
Not sure if young or autistic
>>
>>696205770
I am not a lawyer. Very perceptive. Well done.

The name of the lawyer pursuing this case forward is Cliff Arnebeck. He has access to better evidence than even I have, but he also has access to all of the evidence that I have.
>>
>>696206336
For sure a conspiracy, Trumps guaranteed to win now and people will never forgive the DNC. I know I won't.
>>
>>696206142

The fact that the Sanders campaign had to SUE the DNC for withholding information is pretty fucking obvious that it was rigged. Stupid fuck.
>>
>>696206171
>the proof I brought forth in this thread
which is still non-existent

and protip: writing a big shitty wall of text doesn't make you look smart, or in this case, any less of a conspiracy freak.

Stop shitposting pls. We were done here a long time ago.

Your homework is to look up "Burden of Proof." Which you won't do.
>>
>>696206388
Um, actually if you the point can't be proven, that usually means someone is wrong.

Did you miss that somehow?
>>
>>696206411
>He has access to more conspiracy garbage than even I have

I'm sure he does kek
>>
File: 1445046418257.jpg (13KB, 255x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445046418257.jpg
13KB, 255x190px
>>696205132
Well, if you don't have an opinion then you don't have an opinion. Also, if you're too lazy to formulate an opinion, then you don't have an opinion. If you're too stupid to formulate an opinion, then you don't have an opinion. Basically, if you don't have anything to contribute, then it doesn't matter who's "job" it is to prove what. If you don't have anything to contribute, then you don't have anything to contribute, and you're just a waste of existence.

Also, if the only thing you have to contribute is denial, then you don't have anything to contribute. ANY MORE QUESTIONS? I know this is VERY difficult brainwork.
>>
>>696206500
No it doesn't, it's not the Sanders Campaign suing the DNC, and you have no guarantee those lawsuits won't be thrown out.
>>
>>696206576
In English, German or Spanish please.
>>
>>696206505
Quit fucking spamming us, paid Hillary misinformationist detected
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 604x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 604x340px
>>>696206261

>whining about being civilly responsible on 4chan
>>
>>696198849
>>696198955
lmaooooo

>>that was easy
>>
>>696206782
>This post was bought to you by Hilldawg
>O shi I meant this shill was brought to you...
>>
>>696206680
I do have an opinion, and it's pretty much a given:

you DNC leaked e-mail faggots are mentally unstable and are prone to sick conspiracy theories.

Not a real representation of the general populace

inb4 jew media
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1603x820px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1603x820px
>>696206782

>being this retarded
>>
>>696206999
>>696206871
>>696206881

trips indicate automatic hivemind response
>>
File: 1465571291120.jpg (133KB, 850x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465571291120.jpg
133KB, 850x849px
>>696206505
Actually, the proof does exist. It's right here:

drive dot google dot com slash folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing

If you can't see that, you might be under a state of psychosis, i.e. your brain is destroyed, and that sucks bro. Sorry about that.

What you can do to respond to that proof is to respond to it. You can take material from it, and then present your own material, showing that my material is invalid. What you can't do, is say it doesn't exist, and expect anybody to believe you. That just makes you sound crazier than any tinfoil hatter. I am personally handing you the proof as well as I can over the internet. If you want, I will mail you hard copies in whatever language you want.

The ball is in your court, anon. It's come to this. If you continue to deny reality, it's because you don't fucking care, and are just happy being a crazy loon, that believes whatever you want. And that's cool. If that's your paradigm, have fun with that. I just won't take your rantings very seriously if that's true.

Also, please get some new memes. These are getting boring.
>conspiracy theory!
>tinfoil hats
>doesn't exist doesn't exist doesn't exist
>reality isn't real~
>>
>>696207051
yeah it's totally retarded to respond to a point with factual informatio
>>
>>696206999

Nice trips
>>
Hillary because I want a democratic congress. I hate Hillary so much but Trump will just get us nuked.
>inb4 libcuck
>inb4 shill
>>
>>696207164
>resets
>posts same faggot link again

k
>>
>>696204970
I've heard of that, but I was kinda hoping this would wake people up on how terrible Clinton is
sounds a bit silly I know :/
>>
< This guy
>>
>>696207006
No, you're just being paid to attack anyone with a dissenting view and trying to write history in a false light. After that DNC confirmed conspiracy it's not that far of a leap to be pretty sure someone's a paid manipulator.
>>
>>696207164
yeah insisting that someone prove their point with credible evidence is totally just some stale meme

top zoz
>>
>>696207245
Trips of truth, i'll add my truth to this guy
>>696207184
>>
LORD TRUMP WILL BUILD A WALL
LORD TRUMP WILL SAVE US ALL
>>
>>696207315
I really wish I were getting paid. I'd be fucking rich.

No, really it's because I'm high and I love watching you faggots trip up believing unprovable nonsense because it supports your narrative.
>>
>>696205580
>adult
Sorry, Trumptard, you can't polish an ignorant egomaniacal turd who made fun of the disabled, women, his opponent's face, his opponent's wife, hispanics, veterans, blacks, wanted to bankrupt america, betray allies, launch trade wars and unconstitutionally ban a world religion, among countless other things.
>>
File: JT1AZDE.jpg (1MB, 1948x1093px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JT1AZDE.jpg
1MB, 1948x1093px
There has always only been one.
>>
>>696207455
Trump at least will bring millions and millions of new republican voters. Oh wait no that was the Dementor Hilldawg.
>>
File: image.jpg (439KB, 1536x1748px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1536x1748px
>>696207184

fuck off now, nigger.
>>
>>696207315
>confirmed conspiracy
>because me and a bunch of based blogs say so

oh jesus this thread needs to 404
>>
>>696207483
Even if you were you'd never admit it because then it would weaken your attempts. People like this actually exist, so desperate to change the subject and flood out or weaken any real information.
>>
>>696207610
um, that isn't the lawsuit we were talking about edgelord
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/06/30/Bernie-Sanders-supporters-sue-Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-DNC-for-fraud/7411467293953/
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>696207006
I did not link any DNC leaked e-mails. I did not present evidence from the DNC. Nothing I've said is relevant to the recent DNC leaks which may or may not be valid.

You did not look at what I presented. You're crazy. Like, I understand that what I'm saying is stereotypical of what a crazy person in a cartoon says, or does. Understand that my actions, according to fantasies and fiction is what "that crazy character" does. I get that. But in reality, in this place here, where you are now, in fact you are the insane one. Because you're not actually responding to what I'm doing. Do you understand?

I am sending you information, via the internet, and you are responding as if sent something in your imagination. You're responding to me as if I'm a character in your head, whose validity is decided by character tropes and attitude, rather than the content of the messages I'm sending you. That's pretty fucking knackered, bro. You're not talking to me. You're talking to the imagined version of me in your head, and responding to me as if I'm saying things that I never did.

You're gone. Your brain is toast. Sorry about that. That's rough buddy.
>>
>>696207617
DNC actively plotted against Bernie and achieved negative results for him.
>Not a conspiracy

You fuckin wat now?
>>
>>696207736
All you're doing for me is proving the same kind of paranoid mindset exists for the DNC e-mails conspiracy, and that you subscribe to it.

And you've got about as much credibility as my left nut.
>>
>>696197425
TRUMP
>>
>>696207818

I don't care. You posted an alphabet soup of nonsense that was posted earlier, and dealt with.

Either cut and paste a section of related information and post it here, or fuck off.
>>
>>696207870
>Not a conspiracy
yeah it actually is, especially the way you just put it

maybe Sanders shouldn't have won. You faggots sound like the fucking Soviets.
>>
>>696207892
So the current state of the DNC is paranoid? Cool you should let them know that.

Also gg on only being able to use insults and to try to make our facts and evidence and views look bad purely on elementary style coolness.

>ewwww he's creepy cause he dislikes schemes teeheee XD
that's u

You disgust me
>>
>>696197425
Absolutely Trump. He is the man to finally get shit done.
>>
>>696208240
It sounds like a really tinfoil hat lawsuit faggot.

Deal with it.
>>
>>696208172
Hence my "You fuckin wot" expression of disbelief and lulz.

>>696208073
Of course you don't care you massive fucking retard. This is why I think you're being paid.
>>
File: 3418676_640px.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3418676_640px.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>696207264
Well yeah. I've learned that repetition sometimes gets through to the mentally disabled. I'll probably quit after this thread, but I wanted to try once to present hard evidence (or even soft evidence, I don't fucking care what you think of it) and see if any pseudoskeptics had the wherewithal to actually click a thing and read a paper.

So far, none have. I got a few hits of "doesn't exist, things aren't real" which is to be expected, but no actual responses that indicate any of the denialists clicked the link.
>>
>>696199550
Gary Johnson tho
>>
>>696208363
>can't prove cringing conspiracy theory
>accuses anons of being shills

sure faggot
>>
>>696208419
>I'll probably quit after this thread
good
>>
>>696208327
I will, by never voting democrat and letting people know about this. The voters will deal with it very well assuming votes aren't forged or lost.
>>
>>696207753

>it's not the Sanders campaign suing the DNC

The picture was in response to the idiot who said the primary process wasn't rigged.
>>
>>696208419
nobody wants to click on that shit

your very presentation of your argument isn't working
>>
>>696208460
Prove what? We've been fucking trying but you ignore it and just spam insults.
>paid as fuck
>>
>>696208575
The voters are going to elect Clinton because Trump is a totally unstable and unqualified candidate for President.
>>
>>696208073
What is a "weighted race?"

Two words. That's my quote. Can you handle that? What do you think that means?
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 34



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.