[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Is it possible for gay men to have absolutely no interest in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 34

File: v.jpg (784KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v.jpg
784KB, 2400x1800px
Is it possible for gay men to have absolutely no interest in girls, or is it simply a form of bisexuality with a stronger preference for men?

Would you feel safe with a gay man sleeping over with your girlfriend or watching her naked while she's changing clothes?
>>
File: er.png (35KB, 295x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
er.png
35KB, 295x295px
>>694600956
>>
>>694600956
let me guess: your gf hangs out with her 'gay' friend, who happens to be a handsome 'nigger'?
>>
>>694600956
this is now a hd hi-res pussy thread
>>
File: D_(1029).jpg (3MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D_(1029).jpg
3MB, 5616x3744px
>>
>>694601378
yes
>>
File: 45654.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45654.png
148KB, 300x300px
>>694600956
>Would you feel safe with a gay man sleeping over with your girlfriend or watching her naked while she's changing clothes?

Depends how he acts and his reputation among the rest of her friends.

If he acts obviously feminine or talks with that gay twang (while never breaking "character") and the rest of her FEMALE friends refer to him as gay and have always known he was gay - then I'm cool with it.

But if none of that - then no. I would assume the opposite.
>>
>>694600956
Depends on the guy obviously. Not everybody is as gay as the next person. Some men who prefer men would enjoy sex with a woman, some men who prefer men consider it a dedication of sexuality to only sleep with men.

It just depends. I wouldn't worry about any girlfriends sleeping with a gay guy in the house because I'm not a jealous person. If something did happen there's plenty of women to go around. It's not the end of the world.
>>
Lol my girlfriend's gay friend is jealous of her and actually hits on me (calls me hot, tells me I've been working out and feels my biceps) lol

And she's totally okay with that. But if he was a female friend - all heck would break lose.

Circumstances are different with gay friends.
>>
>>694602458
I see a future threesome in this
>>
>>694602839

How would that even work with a gay guy?
>>
>>694602991
you could run the train
>>
>>694602991
Dude fuck his gf, while being fucked by the gay
100% quality cumshot in the pussy (thanks prostate stimulation)
>>
>>694602991
You let him fuck you in the ass and you fuck your girl
>>
>>694600956
You fail to understand how sexuality works.
Sexuality is best described as spectrum.
>>
File: 1465553346357.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465553346357.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>694603121
>>694603170
>>694603224

Experience right here
>>
>>694602100
Basically this.
If he's basically a women, then I'd really consider him just of her women friends and probably wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>694603387
Yes, and feels fucking good (try with a plug or gf fingering you)
>>
>>694603224
>>694603170

Except he's a "bottom" or whatever, a type of gay that gets fucked not fucks and I'm not getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>694603549
He sit on your cock
Your gf sit on your face
>>
File: 1423645344500.jpg (38KB, 396x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423645344500.jpg
38KB, 396x500px
>>694600956

I seriously don't believe that people are always 100% straight or 100% gay

look, if you're a guy and a guy who is good at blowjobs would give you a blowjob, it would feel awesome no matter what your sexuality is. You would maybe have a problem with it because of your notion of what gay is and whatever, but physically, if you could forget all the bullshit, it would feel good.

And you can say things like "i'm not attracted to men" but honestly, how many women did you guys have sex with that you weren't really attracted to? And some of them were probably even fucking ugly.

so, same thing.
>>
>>694600956
>Is it possible for a straight man to have absolutely no interest in men, or is it simply a form of bisexuality with a stronger preference for women?

>Would you feel safe with straight man sleeping over with your boyfriend or watching him naked while he's changing clothes?

Wat?
>>
>>694603549
No such thing as a pure bottom or pure top
It is more about what we prefer at the moment
>>
>>694600956
It is possible. Not everyone, but possible.
>>
>>694603704
See
>>694603369

Sexuality is a spectrum
>>
>>694601980

KEK

you poor cuckerino
>>
>>694603795

what about sissies?
>>
>>694603932

ummm, yeah, I agree. your point is?
>>
>>694600956
im gay and i have absolutly no interest in girls
>>
>>694604033
Sissy is more of a fetish lifestyle
I am a sissy and I still top my bf every now and then and I have fucked girls
Tho the new idea if sissy is a little off from what it is to me personally, but that is another topic altogether
>>
>>694603718
/thread
>>
>>694604256

now im interested what the new idea is
>>
>>694604246
> gay
> absolutly no interest in girls
> no interest in reproduce

This, my friends, is why gays are a nature's mistake, and should be eradicate.
>>
>>694604246

so you wouldn't let a supermodel suck your dick?
>>
>>694600956
As a gayfag, I can safely say that looking at that image is about as interesting to me as looking at a lamp post. It does nothing. Zilch. Zero. Nada.
>>
>>694604808
Would you let a male supermodel suck yours?
>>
>>694604663
don't be jealous because we get to have a fun hedonistic life, while you're stuck changing diapers and listening to some girl's shit in the hope that she'll deign to allow you some sex that month.
>>
>>694604931
this, even if it was a women witha dick i would still not feel anything
>>
>>694604931

that doesn't mean anything

I'm straight and I don't care about close up photos of pussies... honestly, most of them look pretty weird.
>>
>>694600956
just started any tips?
>>
>>694604663
this is bait,
honestly i think we need more homossexuals, there is too many humans in this world we dont need to reproduce the way we do now
>>
>>694604663
> human reproduction
> good for nature
I cannot contain my laughter
>>
>>694605080

sure, why the fuck not? I wouldn't make out with him or be in a loving relationship, but if a super hot skinny model dude walked up to me and offered to suck my dick, yeah, I'd probably say ok
>>
>>694605351
>super hot skinny model dude
>hot

u gay, congrats!
>>
>>694604663
Why do they need to be eradicated? They won't have any children either way, what's the point? In fact you should love gays if you're a straight man, there are more women for you.
>>
>>694605531
> he doesn't understand kinsey
>>
>>694605531

that's bullshit

so you think straight guys somehow can't tell when another guy is hot?
>>
>>694605867
ofc they can, but he admited that he would let a guy blow him
>>
>>694604663
You know that's redundant statement right.


> EVOLUTIONARY CHANGE THEY STOP BREEDING

This BTW is because Fluoridated water
>>
>>694605982

Yeah, I did, so? That's the whole point I was trying to make! Nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay.
>>
>>694605684
Plus there's nothing better than a gay wingman to safely distract a hot girl's fat annoying friend while you go in for the kill.
>>
>>694606196
just because you are bissexual doesnt mean everyone is, im gay and i would not let a girl blow me
>>
>>694603170
/thread
>>
I can't tell you how many women I've fucked even after telling them I'm gay. I mean I'm not gay but it is an awesome way to fuck women. Bear with me here.

When women think you are gay they let their guard down. They show you their body, they share sex stories with you, they let you sleep in their bed, etc... because they think you aren't trying to fuck them at every turn. You're just one of the girls. You can use this to your advantage, and I have. A little story time.

>Meet this girl 9/10
>Tell her I'm gay, not really interested in women
>Go shopping with her, watch her try on panties and bra's
>This excites her, she's getting naked in front of a man, but her guard is down because she doesn't think you're ogling her
>Tell her lets go get drinks
>Get drunk with her
>Ask to stay at her place because you're boyfriend is out of town and you're scared to be alone
>Be drunk, its sleepy time
>Its ok I'll sleep on the floor
>Oh no no no, its ok, sleep in the bed with me
>Got it
>9/10 they come to bed either naked or in some sexually seductive clothing (this is a game for them)
>Sleep in bed
>Talk to them
>I'm gay but for some reason I feel a deep connection with you
>Ask if its ok to kiss them
>Start making out, rub dem titties
>Oh I'm sorry, I was just caught up in the moment
>Its ok, really you can feel them
>Get them turned on
>Fuck them
>Your the only woman I've been with

They feel like they turned a gay man straight and you fucked some hot ass bitches

You can really only fuck them once though so make it count, they will get suspicious if you continue to do this.
>>
>>694606516

yeah, you're totally not a sociopath
>>
>>694606725
Worked for me once too
>>
>>694606516
or u can just download grindr and fuck a guy in 10 min
>>
>>694606421
>i would not let a girl blow me

seriously, why not? I'm not messing with you, I'd really like to know
>>
>>694606725

Just labels bro, just labels. Although I am a diagnosed sociopath and narcissist. Don't care though, the world is here to serve me, not the other way around. Try it sometime, your life will be infinitely better.
>>
>>694606196

actually, it's more like there's only a very small handful of people who are 100% either way. Having said that though, quite a lot of people fantasize about doing homosexual stuff (or say, mixed gender group stuff) without neccesarioy ever going on to actually ACTING on that
>>
>>694606516

this sounds like too much fucking work
>>
>>694606931
>>
>>694606963

Its a little work but lots of fun. I'm not a chad by any stretch. My dick is 5", I'm not buff, but I have fucked so many model chicks its not even funny. I'm like a 5/10 on a good day and I bang 10's weekly. Women at gay clubs are the easiest.

When they fuck gay dudes its like a huge ego boost to them. They seriously just turned a gay dude straight. They get a rush out of getting naked in front of you. They get turned on by it, not just a little bit but their fucking pussies are soaking wet the whole time. It's a game for them.
>>
>>694606887
first of all that situation would never happen.
second, the chances of getting herpes on my dick would not be worth the almost no pleasure of a girl blowing me
>>
>>694607239

that's not much of an answer....

and gay dudes are known for not being promiscuous and not having stds, right?
>>
>>694607239

Sticks his dick in a mans asshole. Worried about herpes from a womans mouth.

KEK
>>
>>694607549
you didnt get my point at all
>>
>>694600956
Personally I consider homosexuality and bisexuality to be variant degrees of the same thing.

Even if I thought otherwise... no. Still wouldn't like the idea. Respect boundaries. SHE is still hetero in this equation.

There's no reason to watch someone change. The fact that he/she's doing it at all indicates there's either something up, or at least one involved is a socially ignorant asshole.

Sharing sleeping accomodations... eh, poorfags saving money on hotel lodgings... check first, but not so bad.
>>
>>694607662
you didnt explain your point. why would it be no pleasure... why assume they are herp ridden. why is everyone in america got herpes
>>
safe?

if you're worried about what your gf does when you're not around you don't have a foundation of trust for your relationship OR you're a jealous cuck, and in either case you should get some couple's therapy or dump her or find a fucking hobby

is she financially dependent on you? does she use you as an emotional crutch? does she have reasons why she would fuck some other guy and not tell you about it/end the relationship?
>>
>>694606931
they're not labels, they are conditions and with this attitude you will lose everyone you care about, but give it a try, you really should, it's a fun way to live
>>
File: al.jpg (32KB, 521x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
al.jpg
32KB, 521x452px
>>694606931
you sound like a diagnosed idiot

it's possible you've got narcissistic personality disorder though, and you're telling us you're a sociopath because you want us to think you're cool

you're not cool, you're anon, and this is /b/
>>
>>694601483
I love me some roast beef
>>
>>694608123
>>694608565

these guys get it
>>
>>694605693
> he uses a bullshit scale to justify being a faggot
>>
>>694600956
As a bi man, I can say that this pic helps confirm that I'm definitely not full homo.
>>
>>694602458
This sounds made up. Timestamp biceps and cock or gtfo
>>
>>694602100
top kek

how does it feel knowing there are gay men among you and you could never discern them from heteros?
>>
>>694603704
I've been making this same argument for some time. I have a gay friend that doesn't believe in bisexuality but admits he's attracted to some women.
>>
File: gh.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gh.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>694606516
>>694607234

All of this is complete bullshit.

Attractive females, if not all females, look for dominant males, males who do not possess feminine traits in any form - even if it's just waxing - and they want an alpha-like personality.

A gay man to a woman is the epitome of beta-ness. This is why women cringe if you tell them you're a virgin - it is a 50/50 with a beta male but a sure shot with a gay guy.

It is literally another girl in their eyes.

Don't get me wrong, women will acknowledge a gay man's looks in some department, just as a guy would if he's not a complete liar - but that's where it ends. The main attractive qualities a woman looks for in a man is more-so on the way he acts, his reputation as a womanizer (experience), the state-of-mind and her perspective of him as an alpha male. Normal women don't want to picture their men taking it up the ass.

Good try, but for those of us who have actually been there, done that - we know it's bullshit.
>>
>>694610352
>all of group x behaves in pattern y

kill yourself retard
>>
>>694606516
Nice story, but this has never happened to you. We all know that.
>>
>>694610352
So at least one of the threads you responded to is definitely made up, but you're full of shit too. Women that go for alpha guys also go for alpha gay guys, maybe even more than alpha heteros. And there are so many factors beyond social dominance that influence who a woman will fuck. And there are women that get turned on by dudes having sex in whatever form, just as there are guys that get turned on by watching women fuck.
>>
Story time. I'm a trans woman, but I'm early in transition and I still present as a guy for the most part. Come across as a very, very gay guy.

>Meet guy on tinder I wanna fuck
>Get there find out he's married to a qt girl
>He turns out to be an asshole
>Their relationship is clearly on the rocks, don't even sleep in the same bed
>I turn my sights to the girl, but I'm subtle about it around the guy
>We end up being fuckbuddies for a few weeks
>Both catch feelings
>End up in a relationship with her while she's still living with her husbando
>He gets super jealous and borderline violent so I end up pretty much living with them because that was the only way to ensure he doesn't go crazy on her
>Her and I sleep in the same bed and literally do everything together
>Still doesn't know me and her are fucking, much less that we're literally in a relationship
>She tells him I'm her gay BFF pretty much, meanwhile she's filing for divorce as we speak
>Her and I broke up about 6 weeks ago but she's still divorcing him
>Hate her now because she convinced me he was a shitbag when he really wasn't
>feelsbadman.jpg

Moral of the story: don't trust your girlfriend's gay BFF unless it is clearly obvious they are really actually gay. I'm openly bisexual, but not everyone is as open as I am, so I'm not sure how you would verify this but unless you can I would never trust it.
>>
File: d.jpg (25KB, 316x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d.jpg
25KB, 316x400px
>>694611238
>So at least one of the threads you responded to is definitely made up, but you're full of shit too. Women that go for alpha guys also go for alpha gay guys, maybe even more than alpha heteros.

This is literally the most stupid thing I've ever read on this site.

You're clutching at straws now.
>>
>>694600956
>>694601980
She's probs fucking him dog. Unless he's like, 100% clearly gay. Point is, gays can be 100% uninterested in women. He's probably not gay. You're probably getting cucked. Don't let it ruin your shit unless you have proof though. If it bothers you enough, you'll break up with her.
>>
>>694611238

There's no such thing as an "alpha gay guy" - if you fuck men, you're less than a beta-fag.
>>
>>694611746
I'm pretty sure that dominating another man is the most alpha thing you can do. Straight guys go after these small, soft, weak little women, and think that proves something.
>>
File: IMG_53891.jpg (281KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_53891.jpg
281KB, 1200x1600px
>>694611634
Dumping her pics because fuck her

You can literally see the crazy in her eyes but damn she was a good fuck
>>
File: IMG_53941.jpg (250KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_53941.jpg
250KB, 1200x1600px
>>694612714
>>
File: IMG_53901.jpg (390KB, 2528x1932px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_53901.jpg
390KB, 2528x1932px
>>694612765
>>
File: IMG_71141.jpg (217KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_71141.jpg
217KB, 900x1600px
>>694612829
>>
>>694600956
I have a gay friend who I have and would continue to trust with Girlfriends, because he's bro-tier and has actually helped me find out about cheating gfs before.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 778x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 778x960px
Anyone else straight but vaginas don't really turn you on? Like, I love how being inside one feels, but just the look of it doesn't really do anything for me. If anything, some pussies look gross. I only like pink innies.
>>
Gay men are known to fuck girls when men are not available, it's like girls trust them enough to play "show me" games. Also have you met this gay friend it could just be a cover.
>>
>>694612765
Damn, thats a nice pussy.

Do you have any proof that your story is real? Sounds hot as fuck
>>
>>694600956

Is he a bigger/stronger guy than you are?
>>
File: 4.jpg (239KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.jpg
239KB, 1536x2048px
>>694613172
Proof like what? I guess I could find old texts or something. I have pics of me with her and their kid too. You can kinda see that she has a tattoo on her shoulder that says "queen". Here's her husbando, look at the matching "king" tattoo.

For the record I told him everything after the fact because I felt so bad that she manipulated me so hard into fucking him over as bad as I did. Their relationship was doomed before I got there though. If it wasn't me it would have been some other fool she roped in.
>>
File: 1468470994002.gif (2MB, 334x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468470994002.gif
2MB, 334x357px
I don't think this even applies to me at all. I never had and never will have any sexual attractions to any gender, nothing about other human beings, not even porn can turn me on
>>
>>694613511

what do you look like if you can mack boys and girls as a trans guy?

post urself
>>
>>694613511
more pics would be nice
>>
>>694613511
>>694611634

we need to see your pics to see if this whole story is true
>>
>>694613794
>>694613852
>>694613909

lol hivemind
>>
File: IMG_03551.jpg (586KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_03551.jpg
586KB, 1536x2048px
>>694613794
Look a bit different now but this is how I looked when all of this was going down.
>>
ITT: tumblrinas and trap loving faggots
>>
>>694614142

you've got the lips and eyebrows of a woman

all that is left is the hair
>>
>>694614142
not bad
>>
File: IMG_09871.jpg (161KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_09871.jpg
161KB, 719x1280px
>>694614142
more recent pic.
>>
>>694614393

REMOV NOSE PIERCING
>>
>>694614142
>>694614393
>>
>>694613708
Do you have romantic feelings for any gender?
>>
File: IMG_54781.jpg (154KB, 717x834px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_54781.jpg
154KB, 717x834px
>>694614303
Yeah I'm wearing wigs when I wanna do girl mode for now. But I'm honestly fine just looking like a young/twinkish guy most of the time. Looking forward to when my real hair gets long so I can go androgynous for a while. Full femme eventually of course, but I'm taking things slow.
>>
File: amy.jpg (57KB, 400x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amy.jpg
57KB, 400x710px
Op here, this is my last text from her she is with him?

Does this mean they're fucking?
>>
>>694614833
ebin
>>
>>694614599

do u get dominated by big black guys

or r u one of those super mutant bwc twinks or do u have a smol cock
>>
>>694611634
So did you fuck both of them? How did he take it when you told him about your affair with his gf?
>>
>>694614833

why the fuck does this keep happening???

go sit on a spike summerfag
>>
>>694609939
Doesn't bother me unless there's a chance I'm getting cucked like OP.
>>
File: 3.jpg (243KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
243KB, 720x1280px
>>694615142
lol I've never been with a black guy. Not really into them

My cock is average at best. Plus being on hormones for a while now, it doesn't work as well as it used to. When I'm with a girl I typically just spend hours going down on them, which they seem to like more than being fucked anyway. And it's my favorite thing to do, so win/win.
>>
>>694615313
I didn't get to fuck him sadly. We were going to a week or two ago, but when I got there he backed out and said I reminded him too much of his wife and it was too painful. I understand, but I was still mad.

He pretty much was just like "You said it yourself, I'm not stupid. I always knew something was up but you know how H [his wife] is, she can talk you into believing practically anything. I don't hate you, but we can't be friends or anything."
>>
wait how did this turn into a trap thread
>>
>>694615801
a hot story happened
>>
File: Best_trap_ever.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Best_trap_ever.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>694615801
theyr jusy prooving being a trap is gay
>>
>>694615964
I feel really bad because she made me think he was a shitty person when he really wasn't. But it was definitely the hottest sex of my life. I wouldn't get involved in something like that again though. He came close to beating my ass so many times, and he would have been justified. I applaud him for his restraint.

>tfw cucked by a trap
>>
File: 1320808715592.jpg (61KB, 299x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1320808715592.jpg
61KB, 299x259px
>>694606516
>>
> alpha males

Yaaaaay, this shit again.
In the human race being "alpha" is a fucking social construction (you know, like being famous, being rich, being an athlete, etc, etc, etc), it's not like in a gorillas group fucking retards.
If you are on the top of a domain at your GF eyes and make her happy, you can even suck dick in a threesome she wouldn't give a single fuck.
>>
>>694614142
Fucking cute as hell!
>>
File: IMG_47361.jpg (452KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_47361.jpg
452KB, 1536x2048px
>>694616650
>>694606516
Lol didn't see this post. This is kinda how things with me and the wife started. To be fair though, I legitimately thought I was only into men before I met her. I'd never been with a girl who knew what they were doing sexually so I just assumed I didn't like fucking them.
>>
>>694617147
moar
>>
>>694613511
got more of him? love those balls and piercings.
>>
File: IMG_48061.jpg (210KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_48061.jpg
210KB, 960x1280px
>>694617229
Don't have too many lewd pics of her and I together, was too busy with her to care about taking many pics like that, and I assume you guys aren't interested in the relationshippy pics we took together. Got a couple more good ones of just her she sent me though.
>>
File: IMG_55421.jpg (630KB, 1627x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_55421.jpg
630KB, 1627x3000px
>>694617635
I fucking wish. He was really hot, and I'm mad I never got to experience how the apadravya feels on my prostate. :(

>>694617731
Oh, forgot to mention she had braces. They were super hot :c
>>
File: IMG_55391.jpg (566KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_55391.jpg
566KB, 1536x2048px
>>694617635
This is the only other pic of him I have. He was more of a bottom. I have a vid he sent me that's really hot of him playing with his cock and ass but it's too big to post on here.
>>
>>694600956
There are fifty shades of gay.
Which one are you?
>>
>>694617147
>I legitimately thought I was only into men before I met her. I'd never been with a girl who knew what they were doing sexually so I just assumed I didn't like fucking them.

I know this feel, but I am stuck in a rut because I cannot bring myself to be romantic with a guy and all the sloots I pick up are wetnoodles in bed
>>
>>694617731
>>694617974
thats sexy. keep them coming! Clothed pics are fine too if you run out of lewd pics
>>
>>694618174
he has a nice ass too, but fuck, the way those balls dangle down between his legs. I wish there was more. if you can find a site to upload the vid to that would be awesome.
>>
How about masculine vaginas?
>>
>>694617974
Need more of that pussy
>>
File: IMG_49371.jpg (284KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_49371.jpg
284KB, 960x1280px
>>694618231
I had a lot of issues getting into it with men at first because of internalized homophobia. When I stopped caring and just did what seemed hot to me I had a great time, better than I'd ever had with a girl (prior to meeting my ex, anyway, now I prefer girls IF they know what they're doing, but they usually don't). IME it helps if you also know what you're doing and can get her properly turned on, then they are usually less passive and more willing to get kinky with you. YMMV

>>694618380
Yeah I'm prettty much out, we didn't really take that many together.

>>694618389
Yeah he had such a cute butt. Loved his body, and yeah his balls were like so suckable. lol.
>>
File: IMG_49351.jpg (286KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_49351.jpg
286KB, 960x1280px
>>694619157
lol I literally spend the majority of my days back then eating her pussy literally all day. Miss it :(
>>
>>694619157
How long did your relationship with them last? You said you met them on tinder
>>
File: IMG_69031.jpg (487KB, 1932x1781px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_69031.jpg
487KB, 1932x1781px
>>694618607
Last one of it I had. It was a very nice pussy though. Especially after she got her christina pierced. So cute.

>>694619893
Met them originally in Jan this year. Was in a relationship with her by the second or third week of February. We broke up at the beginning of June. The plan was to run off to Texas (where she's originally from), her get divorced, and us get married before I enlist in the military and then her and I were gonna have a little family with their son and I was gonna come off hormones so we could have a kid.

Pretty glad that didn't happen since she proved herself crazy at the end there, but yeah.
>>
>>694619157
>it helps if you also know what you're doing and can get her properly turned on, then they are usually less passive and more willing to get kinky with you.
I have a signature technique, I call the jackhammer; no girl has ever left unsatisfied from my company. ME on the other hand.... After blasting her to multiple orgasmic bits, the girl either passes out or limps across the finishline to pleasure me.

I'm seriously going to get over my fear of dating men one of these days, it sounds like I'm missing out on something awesome.

But thanks for reminding me that the woman I seek isn't mythological.
>>
>>694620248
Was she aware of you and her boyfriend having a ''thing''?

Why didn't you have a threesome?
>>
>>694620391
Guys are way more comfortable in their sexuality 90% of the time, at least in the sense that they are actually willing to communicate what they like and be willing to indulge what you like. The women I had been with prior to my ex were all pretty much passive starfish types who when you ask what they like or if they'd like to do something you like would just reply "I dunno, I guess"... boring as fuck. But yeah, my ex has definitely given me more faith in women. Just gotta find one that is a good balance of emotionally fucked up (usually translates to being kinky as fuck) and not completely insane. The problem with my ex is she leaned a little too far on the fucked up side of things, but it made for some really good sex so I can only complain so much.
>>
>>694620765
She was aware of how I met him and the plan was for us to have a threesome originally. We actually had a failed threesome at one point. Failed in the sense that him and I never got past him giving me a blowjob, and then he stormed off when her and I started making out kind of passionately while he was fucking her. Her and I continued, but I hardly count it as a threesome. From there her and I developed our own thing and I didn't wanna mess it up by trying to mess with him. She was super pissed when she found out him and I almost had a thing recently though, but her and I were broken up so she has no claim over me now.
>>
>>694611673
Agree probably banging. Even if he is gay. Just to get his jimmies, pennis will practically go hard on contact with any foreign object. So yeah
>>
File: IMG_50911.jpg (177KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_50911.jpg
177KB, 719x1280px
Last pic for now. I look retarded but yeah. Fun times.
>>
>>694621470
>him and I almost had a thing recently though
you should definitely get back in touch with him, then bring us more pics. :3
>>
>>694600956
No man sees my girl naked save for a doctor. "Gay" or not
>>
>>694622941
Nah, not gonna happen unfortunately. We tried like a week or two ago. Even got to the point where we were both in bed naked together kinda fooling around. But he stopped me and said I reminded him too much of his wife and all he could think about when he's around me is what happened with me and her. Too painful for him. As much fucked up stuff as I did to him (not knowing he was the victim in this situation), I still respect him enough to not wanna put him through more pain. Just gonna wipe my hands of the whole situation and move onto someone not crazy.
>>
>>694621108
How FUCKED UP are we talking?
>>
>>694623256
That's funny because I see your girl naked all the time and she's disgusting.
>>
>>694601483
ese bisteck
>>
>>694623414
My ex? Let's see what she did/has been through (at least according to her)

>Moved me into the house her husband was paying for and taunted him relentlessly about it
>Literally the world's BIGGEST bitch to her husband 24/7, when all he wanted was to talk about their relationship and work on things.
>Literally wanted to fuck 24/7 even when her 3 year old son was around. Fuck that
>Had severe daddy issues
>Was constantly high on painkillers, benzos, or drunk. Sometimes combined together.
>When she was high/drunk she'd often blatantly flirt with my friends and tried to fuck one of them while I was right there.
>Constantly manipulated my emotions to make me hate her husband, or do things she wanted me to do. I was more of a parent to her son than she was, for example - I fed him, bathed him, changed him, etc while she slept in until 1 pm every day and did nothing when she woke up.
>Claimed she was raped/molested when she was younger, no idea how true this is given her pattern of lying about random shit
>Filed false assault charges against her husband and almost got him kicked out of the military because of it. Only reason he didn't is because she grew a conscious at the end and didn't testify against him.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but she's just a shitty person in general.
>>
>>694624306
Oh and she spent like $3,000 out of their savings on random shit she wanted just because she knew it would make her husband mad. And it wasn't the first time she's done that apparently.
>>
>>694600956
No, it's not possible. Gay men who claim 0% attraction to girls are impressing. Stop believing them and giving them attention. It's not scientifically possible to be 100% gay, you dumbshits.
>>
>>694601483
SHRIVELED HEMORRHOIDS
>>
>>694602458
>implying youre not getting cucked
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 34



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.