[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I broke up with my girl 2 days ago. She was texting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

I need help.

I broke up with my girl 2 days ago. She was texting this dude she met at a party for the past 2 weeks, always smiling and flirting trough text. He was obviously hitting on her and I asked her if she knew that and she told me not to worry, she wasn't even remotely interested in him.

Then 2 nights ago we went to a party together. The guy she was texting with was there too. First she told me he was going to come to us so they could see say hello and I would be there with her so I could show the guy that she's already taken. Then half an hour later plans suddenly change and she and her friend go off to say hello to him, I told her I wasn't okay with this and wanted to come too but she said no, they went to the guy and talked half an hour or so.

When they were done talking she actually brought him over to US, but started acting extremely mean to me and flirting with the other guy. My friends were even fucking asking me if we were still together or not. Told the guy to leave and took my girlfriend home with me and asked her what the fuck that was. I get to know she was also texting him during the time she was with me all the time, so I told her that since she was flirting that hard with the dude to just please show me what they send to each other, just so my mind could be at ease.

She refused, and said she was gonna meet up with him without me. At that point I broke up, and she blamed me for the entire night.

Now 2 days later I miss her so fucking much. If I could I would instantly go back with her. Then I remember all the times (this wasn't the first time) she made me question her loyality and I hate her again for half an hour. After that I just miss her. I'm stuck in the loop.

I feel empty. I just come back from smoking and partying all night with my best friends and I didn't enjoy it. Please just talk with me, I need somebody right now. Even if nobody answers, just typing this out already makes me feel a bit better.
>>
kill yourself in front of her
>>
OP, just ride it out. You did yourself a favor by breaking up with her, totally the right thing to do.
>>
You did the right thing. Time to move on homie
>>
hire some girls to beat the shit out her. some crack head ghetto girls would do it fairly cheap. Have them work her over real good and slice her face up to leave some scars. you'll feel a lot better about everything
>>
>>694433216
Had kinda the same problem here, my ex also had loyalty issues.

Huge fucking red flag here anon is that she didn't want you to read those texts. I think you are right to be very suspicious at least.

It's gonna suck like a motherfucker the next couple of weeks/months but it will get better. You're better off with someone who respects you nigga
>>
Stay the course OP. Went through that same type of shit when everything ended with the first chick I damn near married. Spent untold amounts of time just sitting around smoking and having those same thoughts. Trust me she ain't worth it. After a while you'll look back on it and wonder what the fuck you were even doing just like I did and you won't believe how much better off you are.
>>
You're better off not seeing her texts to him about your tiny penis. Move on.
>>
>>694433216
Hang in there OP, something similar happened to me not so long ago.

I had to broke up with my ex of 1,5 years because she cheated on my back for more than a month with a dude she kept talking with.

I knew something was odd because like you she kept talking to him all the time, but insisted nothing would ever happen and she wasn't interested, he wasn't her type, all those coward lies she must have told you. I even saw the messages she was sending him once, reading those I had enormous suspicious but no obvious proofs so I confronted her about it. She said it was just a stupid game and she would stop because she loved me. She was lying, she had already started cheating on me at the point but I believed her because I wasn't sure at the time; and I also was stupidly in love and attached. She stopped doing what she did for 2 days, and started again. After a few weeks I discovered it all through her facebook messages, confronted her again and she kept dining the whole thing even though I had read more than enough to prove she was cheating. After that she never apologized, and started to blame it on me. She keeps doing it know even though it has been 7months already

Point is, your ex is being a bitch, period. She knows she's doing something wrong and that's why she's being so aggressive with you, it helps her not realizing; my ex did exactly the same.
What you just did is what I wish I had done when I had the chance. Don't talk to her ever again unless she comes apologizing in tears. She needs to realize and you must hold. I know it fucking hurts and it seems impossible, I've been through that too, but you must understand that as she is now, nothing will ever be good again. She needs to realize the shit of a person she has become, but during that time you need not to be with her or you'll be even more destroyed than you already are.
Cut the bridges, leave just a tiny one for in case she comes back but don't get your hopes too high on this. (cont)
>>
Take it from this 50 year old who got stabbed three times by his cheating gf, better off without her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEK93dWuIEk
>>
>>694434888
This is exactly what she did. Kept blaming everything on me, and the most painful of all she never said she was sorry. She has never apologized.

It's exactly like you describe. Thank you
>>
>>694433722
This
>>
Just get yourself something to do. Any hobbies? If not: read mangas. The real shit. If you need some recommendations: Kingdom
>>
>>694435167
don't be such a fuckin pussy, no wonder she runs around on you. Hit up her friends, or even girls that she knows, and lay down the dick don't give a fuck. Women do shit because they can, counter that by doing whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>694433216

If this story is true, You did the right thing.

Move on, She will eventually cheat on that guy, and the next, and the next.

You dodged a huge fucking crazy bullet on this one bro.
>>
>>694434888
>Cut the bridges, leave just a tiny one for in case she comes back but don't get your hopes too high on this. (cont)
This +1, but actually don't leave even a tiny one. She will try to abuse you again if you do. You did good anon, cut all contact and let her rot.
>>
>>694435291
Thanks to the company closing down I didn't have a job since the end of march. This morning I received an answer from one of the employers I send saying they want me to come over for a talk, they seemed very promising. it's just a part time night shift as receptionist but it's a nice start to get back on my feet. I'm trying to keep myself as busy as I can
>>
Dont make the first move bro, try moving on she will most likely try message you but also, your better off without! Its these damn hormones bro dont let em cloud your mind
>>
>>694433216
It hurts now, but you'll thank yourself in the long run. You did the right thing anon.
>>
>>694433216
You did the right thing OP, if she wasn't willing to even attempt to smooth things over with you then she's just a waste of your time energy and money.
>>
>>694435474

Oh and Also

>>694435406

This,

Start testing the waters with her friend circle, there is at least usually one who hates her just enough to even hate fuck you to get at her.

And tell you what, it may suck when they rip your heart out, but nothing hurts them more then seeing you doing just fine, everything else is icing on the cake (aka fucking her friend.)

Ex wife went fucking ballistic when she found out I had stumbled into a relationship a few months after the papers were finalized. Was great.
>>
>>694433216
>>694434888
Your ex might be a good person inside that is doing shitty and stupid things, but if she is insisting on her crap there is 99% chances she's just an asshole you need to get rid of your life ASAP. So don't think all night about who she really is and hope she's not the girl you fear she is, it's gonna be even worse for you.

Because hope is what actually destroyed me after the breakup. I had hoped too much on someone that never actually wanted to realize her mistakes and apologize. So when I say leave a tiny bridge, it must be a worn out, ruined, ridiculous and insignificant bridge. Don't count on it, I know you will want to, but trust me just don't. Leave it there just in case and move, don't wait for a nice surprise that might very well never come up.
If that event unraveled the shit of a person she actually was the whole time, listen to this dude >>694434233 . You might actually just went to listen to him, because that's the safest route for your sanity.

Now in order to move on, allow yourself to hate her and shut down all memories of her. You can try to do this by learning new hobbies and things, going out when you can, meet girls, rebind with old friends and simply do anything that keeps your mind occupied.
It's not gonna be easy and it can take a shit ton of time, but little by little you'll make it.

Hang in there anon.
>>
Be happy that you ended a relationship that would have ended up being complete misery for you down the road.

The only reason you feel the way you do right now is because your routine is going to go through a significant change.

You'll dwell on it for a while but do yourself a favor and just cut off any and all contact from here on out.

Women have a way of keeping men at the end of a leash. I promise you that she is going to give you the apology routine soon once this guy she is with fucks her and kicks her to the curb.

Don't give in when she tries to get you back. Ignore her and move on with your life.
>>
>>694433722
seek psychiatric help
>>
lol op is a cuck fag I got cucked once before and killed her ur just a fag lol stfu faggot kys
>>
File: PepeSilvia.jpg (52KB, 612x400px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSilvia.jpg
52KB, 612x400px
>>694433216
>Be me in middle school (grade 6-8)
>Have a crush on a friend's younger sister.
>Let us call her C.
>C liked to flirt, that is just how she was.
>So when C flirted with Beta Old Me, i jizzed.jpg
>Develop this huge crush
>She would ditch classes to come hang out with me in shop class.
>One day after school I can't contain myself anymore and tell her how I feel.
>She gives me a slight kiss on the lips.
>This was the first time anyone had ever done this.
>We walk outside together with my arm around her staring into each other's eyes,
>She asks me "Anon, can I have another one?"
>I lean in to kiss her again.
>We part ways
>The whole ride home I can taste her lip gloss.
>It was so sweet.jpg
>Get to school the next day and I am a Pariah
>Her friend slaps me and tells me she has a boyfriend
>mfw she tells me that day she did have a boyfriend and didn't want to talk to me again.
>I will continue to part two, give me just a moment.
>>
>>694436224
no, seek crack whores, they are cheaper and more instantly satisfying
>>
>>694436224
fuck off retard
>>
It'll pass OP, just stop thinking about it so much. She was a lying, cheating, good for nothing whore that will never be happy in her life. She'll cycle out from guy to guy always tossing a victim complex up and dumping her unstable emotion baggage into the laps of these poor suckers, all of whom will likely just want to fuck her and add onto her mental scarring, as time goes on she'll look at anything good you gave her and wish she wasn't such a stupid, petty, transparent slut.

Here's what you need to do bro, and take it from someone that has been you; don't get involved with anyone right now. I know, the scent of new pussy is alluring, but you gotta pause that shit and take time to focus on yourself, look at things like your living situation and your job, and start doing everything you can do to make life better for you and just you. Make a simple resume, head over to indeed.com, and just apply to anything, regardless of what the requirements for the job are. Clean up your room or apartment, move your furniture around so you have more room, toss out any old clothing and pick out a new wardrobe if you need to, I used goodwill and the salvation army to do this you can get a lot of good oxford shirts and slacks on the cheap there that have never been worn. Got a vehicle? Take it to the car wash, get a tune up if you can afford it. Do you have credit cards or debt? Take that cash you were spending on her and settle you debts. Most importantly, start eating better, even learn to cook if you don't know how, its a simple skill that a lot of women lack these days and your future to-be girlfriend will really be impressed when you find someone you want. You gotta spend this time exploring things and developing taste in things you might have passing curiosity for. Start finding fulfillment in your life though the things you do for yourself.
>>
>>694435928
this isn't a bad idea. how good do you look OP? (no homo, it's relevant)
>>
>>694435167
You're welcomed, you'll make it through even though you think now it's impossible. Time heals all wounds.
Seeing what you wrote you might very well make it, you ended it at the right moment so don't fuck everything up by going back at her like an imbecile, and hang in there. You're on the right track.

Just about on this >>694435291
Don't ever listen to that, you need social hobbies. Don't ever do something that leaves you to yourself as long as you know you'll think about her.

And in all honesty you got a lot of good advices in this thread OP. Slightly different from mine, but you need to pick what you think suits your situation the most:
>>694433696
>>694433549
>>694434888
>>694433881
>>694434233
>>694435474
>>694435873
>>694435923
>>694435928
>>694436149
>>
>>694433216

You should get a dog/cat.
The love they give you will be real, and you'll know it for sure. And they will never leave you
>>
>>694433216
Stay strong bro this is for the best. It may not seem like it now but you dodge of bullet and what ever you do, do not take her back. If you do she will lose what little respect she has for you and won't even attempt to keep her actions secret. Go find you a ransom bitch to fuck if the feelings get too much.
>>
>>694437063
This is really good fucking advice. Learn to love yourself and sort out your life before being involved in someones else's.
>>
File: whymustyou.jpg (29KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
whymustyou.jpg
29KB, 400x267px
>>694436548
>Put on my big boy britches because it is High school time bitches.
>Grade 10 to be exact.
>I come to school early one morning for breakfast and guess who I spy eating with her brother at my table of friends waiting for me.
>C, and her friends who were a year under us.
> I walk up and am greeted with hug and a "Long time, how has it been"?
>Tell her things a great and it was nice seeing her again.
>She asks if I am seeing anyone and I tell her no
>At this point I still haven't been with anyone
>The next day I get to school and she is waiting their, but this time with her brother.
>Get my food and have a seat assuming this will just be the new usual.
>C asks if she can sit on my lap
>As a joke I pretend she is crushing me not knowing she has weight issues.
>She pretends to laugh. Then her brother starts asking me questions about my being single and motioning towards her with his eyes.
>Omg she wanted me, and she made her brother ask because she was too nervous.
>I say yes and we set up a spot to meet after school.
>Thinking about her all day in classes
>School finally lets out and I go to the meetup spot where she is nowhere to be found.
>I look for 5 mins before realizing I was at the wrong door.
>Go to where she was and she is looking impatient.
>"Sorry, I didn't mean to take so long. I was waiting in the wrong spot."
> She just smiled and we held hands.
> My friend who was my ride yells for me to hurry and kiss her goodbye
> Heart starts to go into hypermega overdrive.
> I tell her I will see her tomorrow and lean in.
> This is it, my first real kiss....UnleashTheBeta.webm
>I quickly leaned in towards the side and kissed her on the cheek out of pure fear then darted off towards my friends car.
> They laughed at me the entire ride home calling me a pussy.
>I never thought id recover from that.
>I just imagined she was standing there like pic related.
>One more part and it wraps up this monstrosity of my first ever relationship story.
>>
File: 1466171785330.gif (3MB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
1466171785330.gif
3MB, 496x368px
>>694433216
Don't, even for a second, rest in self pity. First thing to do today is clean your house, clean yourself, get out and meet women. Seriously, the only thing that will make you realize that you don't need that bitch is to experience first hand that she can give you nothing somebody else can't give you.

Don't let this shit control your emotions and at some point your life, you're better than that and everybody knows it and so do you.

No go and do something with your time
>pic related
>>
>>694433216
you did the right thing

however, your monkey brain doesn't know any better and thinks what you did meant you're no longer going to reproduce, so he's trying to push you to get back with her.

Try (I know it's hard) to ignore that part for a while and eventually it will go away

if you have a chance, fuck someone else. Just a one night stand. It will send the message to your monkey brain that you still have the ability to hook up with other chicks and it will leave you alone.
>>
>>694438202
moar
>>
OP just ignore her she prob slept with the cunt already. Had a friend who was with a chick then all of a sudden she starts texting some dude frome her class, from nowhere she breaks up with my friend and now she is in a relationship with the other cunt. Funny thing is she cheated on the cunt some days ago. Tbh just forget the bitch and move on man
>>
shit on a paper plate and put it in your freezer.
>>
>>694433216

Mate I had a girl who was like this. I broke up with her randomly one morning because I just hated her so much because of this shit.

The next day I regretted it and felt alone and went to talk to her turns out she had already got with someone.

In time I felt less lonely and was actually happier trust me bro it gets easier and it gets better.

All the best pal.
>>
>>694433537
/thread
>>
If you guys want someone to talk to, you can talk to some other 4chaners here https://discord.gg/vgdzq
>>
>>694436224
Why?
>>
>>694433216
You did nothing wrong. You made the hard choice, but the right one. Stick to your guns. Delete her from social media, don't answer her calls or texts (they will come eventually) and don't contact her. Avoid wherever she may be IRL. You need to go cold turkey. Focus on improving yourself. Work out, eat right, either don't drink at all or make sure it's extremely moderated.
>>
>>694433216
>>694433216
OP, I think you were to soft with your girlfriend.Love is a mutual game, she need to want you, to think you are the one. To do so you need to make her desire you, you can't let her think you are granted. And you need to act like she is not. Trust is something binary, you need to be aware that if you start something, it will have possibilities that it end. Of course it hurt, but your ex seems like a bitch and you like a faggot.
>>
File: Witnessed.jpg (20KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
Witnessed.jpg
20KB, 300x327px
>>694438202
>So the next day we meet up in the same spot
>This time I am determined to do it, stayed up late watching kissing tutorials on the interwebs so I know I am going in pro.
>The moment arrives.
>Launch my tongue like a spear inwards and begin whirlpool mode.
>Worst part was I lacked the knowledge you were supposed to close your eyes so I am in full deathglare mode.
>First Kiss was major success...for me
>Friends cheer for me
>That night on the phone I confess that both of those were my first kisses and I hadn't really known what to do.
> C tells me it is alright and she can teach me.
> Over the two weeks she teaches me a little more as we say goodbye.
>One day I arrived at our spot and she wasn't there.
>I waited and she was a no show.
>Next day she is a no show again, but her brother does.
> He hands me a note she wrote and says "Sorry man, she wanted me to tell you it's over."
>Initiate the tears
>Walk to car in shame
>Get home and read the note.
>Turns out for the past week she had stopped having any feelings for me and confessed that she had been secretly with one of my closest friends.
>That was the end of my first relationship.
>And the friendship I had.
>two months later the guy comes over to me and tells me he is sorry.
>Find out she cheated on him with one of his friends as well.
>Tells me he lost his virginity to her and that he is grateful he took her because she didn't clean down there.
>Says I dodged a bullet.
>I instantly thought back to a party she tried to invite me to, no adult supervision but I was too pussy to go drink alcohol.
>After a while I quit missing the bitch OP.
>You start to realize that hoes are hoe and there is no power on earth to stop them.
>Mfw as I write this her stanky cooter never got my precious virginity
>The end
Willing to answer follow up questions.
>>
OP don't go looking for women. Stay home and think more about how you can get back at her for ruining your relationship. Slowly come to the realization that women are all going to be the same no matter how well you get along with them. Spend your time trying to figure out ways to kidnap them and where to hide their corpses, I think this will make you happier than getting cheated on over and over again.
>>
>>694434888
Listen to this guy. Best thing you can do is cut off all contact and move on with your life. Delete her from all social media etc. I went through a very similar thing, except when my ex came back in tears I told her to pound sand. She broke the trust and that was it, never again.

Here's what you do now.

1. Get off the Internet and social media for a while, a couple months at least. Find a new hobby, or pick up an old one you used to enjoy instead, preferably something creative fun and engaging. Stop fapping, or cut back to a reasonable amount. Stop looking at porn for awhile and focus on yourself. You don't want thoughts of sex or some fetish stealing focus for a while.

2. Work on your health. Start working out every day, or increase your workouts if you already do. Eat better: fruits, veggies, chicken, fish, lean meats, tree nuts. No junk food, no soda. Cut back or stop drinking and smoking. Get more sleep, go to bed earlier and get up earlier. Brush your teeth after every meal, get regular haircuts and keep your facial hair groomed and neat. Shower daily.

Over time you will look and feel healthier, gain some self-esteem. You'll have something to focus on and you won't be constantly reminded of her.
>>
>>694433537
Do this
>>
>>694435406
Not the OP but I would hate that. Seems like a lot of work and I don't like any of my ex's friends. I'd much rather go with the crack addict idea another anon mentioned. Pretty much the same in the end, just a lot less work for me.
>>
>>694433216
she fucked him the day you broke up if not before
>>
>>694435406
Bad idea and a waste of energy. Cut her off, forget all her friends. Move on with life and you'll be happier in the long run.
>>
Some woman just go pinball when they feel there beauty vannish, dont worry, she will cheat on that guy, there is always a better pair of balls in the next shop - and in the end, she will just be a low price hooker for everyone who comes along - more "fascinating" because unknown. Right this very moment, she is plumbing his clogged toilet, while he is out there getting fresh meat.
ProTip: Never have pitty with the lonely, messed up cat-lady that results from this.
>>
>>694439399
Good read anon
>>
>>694434888
>>694439565

The gospel truth.

Amen, brothers.
>>
>>694433216
Bruh, that's just hormones. Give it a couple more days, maybe a week or two. Find another girl. If she's willing to run around on you like that then she'll never bee trustworthy and thus she'll never be worth your time, effort, nor money.

Sluts are always sluts.
>>
>>694439399
>>Mfw as I write this her stanky cooter never got my precious virginity

Neither did any female... Achmed took your chocolate cherry.
>>
>>694433216
You did the right thing. Yes she's already fucking the other dude but who cares. She's just leftovers for you now. He will eventually screw her over and she'll come crawling back. Fuck her again if you want but don't date her. Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>694439728
Thank you sir.
>>
>>694434888
Trips of truth. Listen to this guy op.
>>
>>694439820
Lock her out in the cold and she might learn her lesson. Don't and she'll keep pulling the same thing over and over again
>>
File: 1432574777557.jpg (21KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
1432574777557.jpg
21KB, 673x625px
Good answers here.

I'll just drop this: if you catch yourself thikning about her, especially some good moments you had together, it'll hurt and might make you do stupid stuff.
Try to make a llist of why dumped her, writing it clearly is better than keeping it in a corner of your head.
When the times comes, and you can't control yourself thinking about, just look at the list, and make you forget everything nice about her.

It's more of an emergency strategy, try not to think about her first.
>>
>>694439399
>This time I am determined to do it, stayed up late watching kissing tutorials on the interwebs so I know I am going in pro.
I love you anon.
>>
She is a total cucking cunt. Why would you want a bitch like that in your life
>>
>>694435167
that's how bitches are. if they're the victim then none of it is their fault.
that she's already fucked that guy by now is your fault, in her mind. she's a bitch. she blames you for ruining the relationship and driving her face first into his lap. it's because of your actions that she knows what his balls taste like now. according to her. multiple orgasms, your fault. pussy sore from getting fucked too much, that's on you. plan b from cvs today, you caused this. dick breath and dried cum on her thighs, wouldn't have happened if not for you. that's what she's thinking anyway. well, that and whether or not to try anal with him tonight. what a bitch.
>>
File: latest.png (238KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
238KB, 640x448px
>>694436548
Oh cool. I dated C too!
>>
>>694433216
Don't be a cuck, find a different gf
>>
>>694440365
haha, I really wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>694440413
That was his plan, if you read the OP.
>>
>>694433216
your relationship with this girl was over a long time ago. It was like a zombie, or a beheaded snake. Still moving but already dead and not going anywhere.

It was already too late to save it. Stop worrying, you did the only thing that you did. You will have a hard time like everyone after a breakup, and then moves on.

Block her, don't spend time with mutual friends, and go on with your life.
>>
File: 1464566739388.jpg (56KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
1464566739388.jpg
56KB, 640x748px
>>694433216
This is exactly why I'm staying single.
Every one of my exes did something like this.
It's all awesome the first month dating and all, but not does the relationships and breakups suck.
All the talking, maintenance, and list opportunities to meet other people is just not worth it.
>>
>>694433216
in all seriousness, dude dont worry about the hoe, she wasnt meant for you. she wasnt even supposed to eb texting him on your back if the other motherfucker was trying to hit on her. just forget about her, go out and leave 4chan for a minute and go drinking with you peers, go to a stripped club, go away for awhile nigga!!! youll find better pussy, I promise. aight back to masturbating with my honeybun.
>>
27/M here anon, have gf 2 years ago and now I dont fucking care what she is doing, if she do something wrong, I'll GTFO her and want some bitches... life is that way.
>>
>>694433216
At least you caught it.

My bitch led me on for months.

My friends ratted her out.
She can't comprehend why i removed from my life.

She wanted to do the destroying and blamed my for fucking up our relationship.

Crazy train makes many stops

When it was over all i could think about our previous relationship was warning the next guy.
>>
>>694439399
Jesus fucking underage shit talking about your "first romance". This belongs in a cringe thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>694433216
>>694433216

Lot of others here have the same idea. Fuck her man, she's not worth the time. You don't miss her, it's just going cold turkey from a bad addiction.

Piss, bitch, break down, moan and cry all you need, grieve in a way that makes you happy. Give it a week and you'll wake up like "Goddamn I don't need her ass."

You'll be fine. You don't need her.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>>694440761
>stripped club
Shit dude where's all the furniture?
>>
>>694433216
Op the best revenge is success be successful in your life and nothing can bother you
>>
>>694441028
I did once perceived a thread where a girl were braging about the fact she cheated with every boyfriends, something like 30 guys. Some average looking girls are monsters. I think I never felt so hurt that by the meanness of a woman. That teached me you shall never trust entirely someone, always keeping the extreme possibilities in mind. It make it easier for you to end the relationship and to react to a lot of things.
>>
>>694433216
Fuck the bitch. Don't be such a cuck next time, establish early on that you don't play games and give them one time to fuck up then roll out. Are you aware of how many thirsty bitches there are out there? Chick is sketchy. Let that dude deal with it. Wash your hands of her and move on ya feely little faggot.
>>
File: 0c0.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
0c0.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
just dont be a cuck
>>
>>694433216
Lol
Faggot
>>
>>694433216
You're a fucking pathetic excuse for a man if you let such a worthless bitch make you feel this bad. forget about it for a while. Quit chasing pussy and chase your dreams, don't be one of those utterly self-absorbed candy asses who falls to prices when he loses what was always doomed to be a temporary relationship. If you haven't already for seen the possibility of losing her, you're a fucking idiot too. Nut up, accept it. Move on.
>>
File: 1457329143713.gif (2MB, 233x223px) Image search: [Google]
1457329143713.gif
2MB, 233x223px
>>694442674
>falls to prices
EVERYTHING IS HALF OFF IN THIS MOTHA
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.