[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs do you do /b/? What drugs would you never do? Do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

File: hofman.jpg (68KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
hofman.jpg
68KB, 400x289px
What drugs do you do /b/?

What drugs would you never do?

Do you deal? What do you deal and what are your prices?

Got any drug stories for /b/?
>>
I did 14 grams of shrooms the first time.
I saw god.
>>
>>694378998
I once took LSD, and felt the sensation of hunger in my right forearm.
>>
got some acid I've been holding off on doing because I'm not really sure what to expect. not too big on drugs. any stories?
>>
>>694378998
Tripped acid and shrooms multiple times, would definitely recommend. The visuals aren't like movies/tv make it seem, you don't actually hallucinate. It's more like stuff becomes a kind of moving pattern.
>>
>>694380742
do more
>>
>>694380250
im tripping right now lol just bored and on 4chan cos

First time I did cocaine was in Mexico on vacation..

>went with my friend and his fam
>met a group of 3 other bros there
>started hanging out, drinking, etc
>"lets go to a club Wednesday!"
>surewhynot.jpeg
>one of the bros in their group asked resort staff if they *bumps nose* knew anyone who parties
>"yes yes senor!! Bring money Wednesday, we'll hook you up!!!"
>go to club Wednesday
>our friend, lets call him Stan, meets up with resort staff member at the club, and he walks off from our group
>the 4 of us in the club, kinda drunk, havent seen Stan for an hour
>It's Mexico... federales were on the street with M-16.
>wherethefuckisStan.jpeg
>thereheisthankgod,jpeg
>get back to the hotel room, I do cocaine for the first time at 4am kinda drunk with 4 other party animals

ah, cocaine. I cant do you very often, but when I do, I do you in Mexico.
>>
I have done many drugs. Currently using 2cb and getting wonderful enlightenment from it.
>>
first time i did lsd i ended up blacking out and ending up in the hospital
>>
>>694378998

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN CONSIDER TOUCHING XANAX OR OTHER BENZOS!
>>
I'm obsessed with snorting MDMA
>>
Loved adderall so much i got a script. other than that ill stick to weed and alcohol.
>>
File: youcant.jpg (19KB, 512x260px) Image search: [Google]
youcant.jpg
19KB, 512x260px
i do Heroin and sell really anything i can gets my hands on for a fix. i currently have:

dilaudid 8mg
xanax 2mg
subutex 8s
about 2g of meff
just sold my last 7g of weed
getting mushrooms and dmt in an hour. Planning on making my nights and tomorrows fix on this next deal.
>>
>>694381774
that wasn't lsd.
>>
>>694378998
i do steriods, coke and smoke weed i would never do herion or meth or krokadil
>>
>>694381407
I also deal acid as a part time job. Not a lot to some people, im sure, relatively speaking im a small fish. I buy bulk online and resell. I buy around 1-2$ per hit and resell at 4-5$. My boys sell at 10-15$. just recently bought 600 around 1.8 per, made roughly 800$ for this batch, tax free, plus 120 tabs free L
Honestly TOR is beautiful
>>
>>694381774
lol you tried 25-i
>>
>>694382064
are you an addict?
>>
>>694378998
Tonight its ~1kmg oxy
just took em, bout to feel relaxed as fuck, maybe a bit nauseous, but that is only if i try to move.
>worth
might be able to think of a story
>>
>>694382335
Anyone who does heroin is an addict
>>
>>694382335
Yes in every aspect I am addicted to Heroin. its going to be the death of me and i accept it.
>>
>>694378998
Weed
No to heroin/opiates
Small time just to friends
>>
>>694382287
steroids? what kind and why?
>>
>>694382429
have u ever shot up oxy?
>>
>>694382532
what would you say to someone whose interested in trying heroin? Im not but my cousin always says to me
"hey man ill try any drug, im not going to get addicted"
also is there anything I can do to convince him not to do it?
>>
>>694382580
i am a competitive bodybuilder i compete in mens physique compietitons. i am currently on a cycle taking trenbulone, test e, clenbutoral,deca and melatonon
>>
>>694381919
i hate snorting molly, do you actually like it? Or do you just ignore it?
>>
>>694382850
Have you ever thought about using dexamp or any amp as an alternative?
>>
>>694380742
too small doses
>>
>>694382850
oh sweet. were the steroids worth it? Also did you just become more aesthetically trimmed or did the steroids help you gain considerable strength?
im a total noob about steroids, explain the advantage for a bodybuilder to someone who has no idea please
>>
>>694381054
ha....this. at higher doses the movements become quite profound
>>
>>694382803
Tell him that literally everyone becomes addicted to heroin the moment after they try it. And if he says he'll only do it once then tell him he'll go through excruciating withdrawal pain for a week and then spend the rest of his life trying not to relapse
>>
>>694383001
no but i have heard of people using dexamp i personaly think it doesnt help much
>>
>>694382429
na i really try to steer clear of needles.
Guy I met at my first job when I was 19 used to sell me weed. one of the coolest guys i ever met just a good hearted dude. He had a real rough childhood and that bs but anyway he ended up od'ing off some heroin that killed like 30 people in my county in a week. turns out he had a kid on the way too which was a bummer
>>
>>694382803
If he is serious about trying heroin. Make him do like 40mg of oxy or like 12mg of dilaudid. it will make him sick enough to not ever wana touch opiates again. Heroin is easily the best high you can buy and thats why im in love with it. You have to be very strong willed to only do(shoot) H a once or a few times and not fall in love.
>>
>>694383195
i am curently tring to add about 5 more pounds or just maintain my size for my competion i have coming up in 8 weeks. steriods do help you add strenght and build muscle. my main focus is to build the best body i can build and strenght is just a byproduct. if you were a powerlifter strength would be your main goal and steriods do a very good job to build strength and size
>>
>>694383368
thank you. I wish you luck and peace in your experience irregardless of your addiction.
>>
File: Untitled.png (20KB, 586x516px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 586x516px
>>694383462
anyway this same guy and I used to smoke hash after work in my jeep out of my cig lighter. I'm sure yall know what that is but i drew this cause i couldnt find a pic.
>Us in jeep after work
>dark
>can't tell if getting high or hash is heating up
>hold it in the lighter for like 10 mins
>we were fucking blazed
>cant pull out cig lighter
>wtf.jpg? stuck
>melted inside the jeep, dash catches on fire
blamed it on bad wiring. got better jeep
>>
>>694383879
No that's not me
>>694383665 Is the one with the addiction
>>
>>694382850
do steriods make your dick small?
>>
>>694383844
ah. thank you for the honest answer. I just started weightlifting a couple months ago (stronglifts), and my diet and sleep are great. any advice to a newb lifter who wants to get strong? I want to be strong and stay strong. whats the one mistake all amateur lifters make?
>>
File: high as nuts.jpg (22KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
high as nuts.jpg
22KB, 480x489px
>>694383909
lmfao nice
>>
>>694382924
the literal sensation of snorting isn't great but easy to ignore.

Gets you going very quickly, (like 2 - 5 min), combine that with a pill or a bomb and fuck me the peak gets intense
>>
>>694382064
If anyone needs in central FL im always here.
>>
Mdma, weed,hash,codeine,lot of different speeds, amphetamine. I'd never try a heroine
>>
>>694384128
woops
>>694383665
Is dilaudid better than heroin? also out of all the people you know do you know anyone who has tried it once and never done it again?
>>
>>694384617
Try shooting up mdma. the effects are out of this world. you will never snort it again.
>>
>>694384335
the best way to build muscle is to add strength so i would reccomend you start a linear peridizaton program and eat a lot of food. mistakes to avoid are working out for too long your body wont recover properly for your next workout i would also recomend not working out longer than 45 minuties
>>
>>694384172
hahaha no lol
>>
>>694384750
No dilaudid is about half as weak as heroin. I could stay higher for 4 hours longer on a 20 of H than an 8mg dilaudid (30$)
>>brother 1
>>brother 2
>>brother 2s girlfriend
>>my mother
>>my best friend (he was addicted got on subs)
>>3 ex girlfriends were on it but liked speed more
>>
Anyone got any DMT Stories?
>>
>>694384839
I've been pretty good about making my workouts quick but allowing enough time in between sets. However I was skinny growing up and never ate much food and now that I am starting to lift, my appetite is picking up but I still cant consistently eat enough food. Any advice for piling in food? Also what do you recommend as far as protein goes? I've seen advice from .35g/lb to 1g/1lb. For someone who wants to make consistent respectable gains, is 1g/lb necessary?
>>
>>694378998
I've done... heroine, Crack, meth, coke, lsd, mushrooms, ghb, dmt, lots of different pills, E, mdma, and ketamine, 2CB, and 2CINBOME. I won't ever do pcp.
>>
>>694385280
literally shit myself first and only time i tried it
>9/10 would smoke again
>>
>>694382288
Hmu
>>
>>694385159
What kind of music do you prefer to listen when shooting up? or what kind of music do you prefer in general?
>>
>>694385596
pft. go buy it online like me. I only deal to people I trust
>>
>>694385452
whats ghb like? also whats you're favorite? and are you male?
>>
Lsd, bud, coke, shrooms

Want to do DMT badly.

I sell acid, 15 per tab of 150ug white fluff. 20 a tab if i dont like them.

Wont ever do meth/crack/heroin

>Did two heroic doses of blotter once(about 900ug combined)
>Wheelied in a wheelchair for six hours with a perma-smile
>I have never been so close to the edge of existence.
>>
>>694385371
yes i would say 1 pound is nessecery to add strength and size i would even go as high as 1.5 grams per pound. as far as getting your calories in i would suggest that you drink your calories it makes i so much easier
>>
>>694385667
I can say my 5 favorite bands (in no perticular order) is:
>>mewithoutyou
>>rammstein
>>neutral milk hotel
>>norma jean
>>la dispute

really depends on who im hangin with and what were doing. The first time i ever shot up i was listening to Memphis will be laid to waste by norma jean. I fell in love with them all over again.
>>
>>694385968
Forgot to mention that I had and beat cancer.

Have had these drugs during treatment/surgery/recovery..

Dilauded, xanax, codeine, ketamine (extremely high dose), hydrocodone, ativan, and a "artificially produced thc/cbd pill" I forgot the name of.
>>
>>694386095
what do you mean, "drink" your calories?
>>
>>694386286
Marinol? And how was the ket? was it street level stuff?
>>
>>694386357
drink lots of milk and drink shakes ect
>>
>>694386260
nice taste in music my friend. I love Rammstein as well. where ya from? and when did you get into heroin? Hope you dont mind me asking questions, I love learning about people
>>
>>694386396
YES! Marinol. Although from my experience I never really felt anything at all.

Ketamine was terrifying. I got an extremely high dose in recovery after a sarcoma resection. I watched myself fade away in a thousand layers. I felt like I had a beehive in my head made of electricity.

wouldnt do again
>>
>>694378998

>What drugs do you do /b/?
weed, sometimes coke while drinking

>What drugs would you never do?
heroin. it's too good

>Do you deal? What do you deal and what are your prices?
Not anymore. Weed - 1g for 8 euro, 10 g for 50 or 60, 100 g for 400.
>>
>>694386694
ketimine is great i use micro dose with ketimine for anxiety
>>
>>694378998
Dr Hoffman discovered the effects of LSD by absorbing some through his fingers accidentally.
>>
>>694386286
I just did ketamine for the first time accidentally a couple of days ago. I thought it was the mescaline I ordered, but I knew it was ketamine when the high was over 3 hours in lol. I swallowed 300mg orally, didnt heat it up. Just drank it thinking it was mescaline. Was quite confused when I could feel intensely 10 minutes later...

Had a good time nonetheless. At 2 hours in I was meditating and accepting that I had taken ketamine, it was quite euphoric and calming.
>>
>>694386964
wow thats so cool wow
>>
>>694386596
Im from central florida. Its all good bro. I first did heroin in 2012 and was an hooked until the end of 2013. but it was only like a normal dose in the AM and a biiiiig dose right before i got off work (hid all paraphernalia from my ex) she just thought i was using oxy. I got clean for all of 2014 but jumped in the beginning of 2015 and have been doing it since. and about 2x as much.
>>
>>694387015
I had it injected directly IV. It lasted maybe 30 seconds before I passed out. At least it felt like it did. To this day the only thing I remember saying before I knocked out was "Mommy im scared"

Keep in mind this was last year.
>>
>>694378998
Historically speaking, LSD, mescaline, psilocybin, cannabis, Quaalude, cocaine, crystal meth
Anything intravenous.
Did many years ago, not now.
>Got any drug stories for /b/?
Nah, /b/ threads disappear before I finish typing the reply.
>>
>>694386964
I've read his book, LSD: My Problem Child

Hoffman is a boss. for anyone interested in the history of acid, they should read this book. He portrays Leary in the right light, adds his own history with LSD, and also adds some subjective experiences he had with others in the book.

Hoffman is a hero to me for many reasons. It could have been any old asshole chemist who found LSD-25, instead it was Hoffman. And he presented LSD to the world right, even after it was criminalized.
>>
>>694382288
Where do you buy online? And do you know if alphabay is safe?
>>
>>694387236
damn dude that must have been crazy.. You said you had cancer? What kind of cancer and how are you doing now?
>>
>>694387431
I use alphabay, its respectable(although for the buyer its always dependent on the seller. If you buy from a questionable vendor then of course youll get fucked). I also use Dream market. I used to use Nucleus. I switched to Alphabay after Nucleus got shot down like many of the other users. That seems to be a recurring trend with the dark web markets. They pop up, people use them, they get shut down
>>
>>694387635
I had synovial sarcoma. Diagnosed when I was 17. Im six months in remission. Ifosphomide fucked my kidneys though.

There was a thread on here for a few days about this black girl named alda who sent me death threats about a year ago. You guys were /b/ros about it. Idk if anyone was here for that nor not.

Also, if you browse reddit i made front page from a hole in my back.
>>
>>694387431
also its not the market usually thats unsafe, its the sellers. I would recommend checking each sellers history, how many sales they have, the rates, read the rates. If a seller is legit they will have 100's if not 1000's of sales, 4-5/5 stars, and will have links to other deepweb accounts they have/used to have
>>
>>694387431
I've used alphabay to buy DMT, Mescaline and Psilocybe cyanescens. All shipped well!
>>
>>694387996
>>694388198
>>694388407
Awesome thanks a ton.
>>
>>694385925
I'm male and I didn't do much felt a super minor k like high
>>
File: 1385287264691.jpg (2MB, 1412x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1385287264691.jpg
2MB, 1412x1412px
>>694378998

>what drugs?
cannabis, mushrooms, acid, MDMA, DMT

>never do?
nothing once I hit 80

I don't deal but I have big plans

I believe psychedelic drug states are the quintessential human experience, They are the most fun you'll ever have and give one a fuller grasp of what it truly is to be human.
>>
>>694385925
You mean what was my favorite cus I'm clean now I just smoke weed once in while and do blow once in a while. My favorite was either meth, or crushing up oxys and smoking them.
>>
>>694379932
i made me remember last time i tripped i felt he was a giant dick who came into the world and thus made all of this..... i mean literally a giant penis. what did you see? you talked to him?
>>
File: 420.jpg (148KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
148KB, 500x281px
Cocaine, Weed, LSD, Alcohol, Molly, Ecstasy, Cigarettes

Who knows.

I sell a lot of bud. 15-20 a gram to people I don't really fuck with. 10 for the close friends.

>Got any drug stories for /b/?
Yeah. I got one.

>be a year ago
>chilling with homegirl
>asks if I've ever done molly
>say no, telling the truth and shit
>"anon, if you want you can roll right now"
>fuck it, I don't have anything else to do
>go to her roommate's room (other best friend)
>she tells him what's up. He laughs and just pulls out a bag of it
>"anon, let's go get supplies and I'll roll with you while she watches us. It'll be fun."
>get cantaloupe and a ton of soda
>I hate both of these, but they insist
>get back, best friend starts setting up our doses while homegirl sets up the environment
>"alright anon, let's do this shit"
>take our doses
>sit in the couch, talking
>looking at a blacklight picture and notice it get brighter
>herewego.jpg
>start feeling my temperature change
>start to feel amazing. My happiness felt happy
>start crawling on the floor, telling them why I think humans should just crawl everywhere again
>go outside to the garage
>I'm rolling so hard at this point that they're just laughing at how much fun I'm having while they discuss stuff.
>try to sit down and discuss stuff with them but the molly won't let me
>I tell them this, they start laughing and telling me to just speak my mind

Molly is a must try.
>>
Just did about 28 mg of freebase dmt 35 minutes ago.
>>
>>694389223
thank you. Also congrats on getting clean, I know how devastating drugs can be. If you had advice for someone who wanted to get clean off of any drug, what would you tell them?
>>
>>694389354
>Talked about breaking up with you probably while you look beta talking about how humans can crawl everywhere.

Reign in the spaghetti faggot.
>>
>>694389602
Not that anon, but I'd tell them to pick a hobby up. When I was antsy from coke withdrawals I'd immerse myself in music or my guitar. It also helps not to think about it either.
>>
>>694378998 (OP)

Shrooms,Weed,LSD,Xanax,Oxy, ecstasy

Heroin, Coke, Krokodil

Weed $10 a gram, LSD $15 a tab

1)Bad trip in the morning on LSD all of the seeds on my strawberry's turned into small bugs and started crawling up my arm. Nearly had a heart attack.

2) Good LSD trip (same day as last story before that then) on 3 tabs sit looking out my window and light turns into this floating ball of energy. Fills up with vibrant colors and suddenly i feel free. Now i'm not scared of death.
>>
>>694389354
you asshole... 10 a gram. Too typical nowadays
Also molly is way too fun. Molly is great on sex also. Ive heard from so many people that they hate molly on sex because it makes them hate sober sex

whatever man. Sober sex is great too. Molly just makes me passionately love the person im fucking.
>>
>>694389991
how much do you get your acid for? and is the most youve done 3 tabs?
>>
>>694378998
Ive taken a ton of mushrooms, probably even more LSD, I used to smoke weed daily for years, cant do it anymore because I started getting panic attacks for some reason. Done DMT a few times and that was fucking nuts, also done coke and molly, probably wont do coke again.

Will never touch H, or pills. Seen way too many kids I hung out with in high school fall down that path and literally end up homeless.
>>
10 a tab. Free tab for every 8.
>>
>>694390243

I get my tabs for 15 a piece they are really strong probs about as strong as 2 tabs. I get them from a close friend. Most i've done was 5 tabs but it really wasn't that great of an experience 3 is usually better.
>>
>>694390048
That's how much it usually is over here. I get an ounce for 110 if it puts it into perspective. Molly is extremely fun. Haven't been on it while having sex due to the fact that we can't find anybody selling it. But next time I do find some, it'll be great. Sober sex with my girl is already amazing, so I can't imagine what it'd be like fucking her while rolling.

>>694389925
You should try it. Maybe you'll feel better about yourself.
>>
>>694378998
Drugs are basicly my everyday rutine. I do them on fly and it's not a big deal. Like coffe for normal people. All my friends are like that. Casually use them.
Like "I'm gonna do a line,anybody want one?"
"Nope,stricly weed for me,have job interview later"
>>
Alcohol. I take clonazepam, but only as directed.
>>
>>694391074
thats cool, i wish i had cool friends
>>
>>694390566
yeah acid at higher doses is weird, its not like smoking weed where you just get "higher". I've done 700ug solo and it was a complex mindfuck, enjoyable but i fell into emotional patterns without control

acid on high doses is hard to experience thats for sure. Its intense and it changes quickly. I gravitated between states of euphoria and sadness dramatically. Ive only done high doses alone but a trip sitter would have helped me, and it would surely would help anyone who did high doses
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.