[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me, 18 > Get with girl at a house party > We all pretty

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: Ugh.jpg (928KB, 2273x2357px) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.jpg
928KB, 2273x2357px
Be me, 18
> Get with girl at a house party
> We all pretty drunk, we making out, She pulls me to bathroom
> Holy shit finally going to get some action from a chick
> Starts touching my pants, kneel and pulls them down
> Pulls my dick out
> Looks at it in her hand, turns away and laughs
> Anon sorry I'm pretty drunk, lets just kiss instead
> What the fuck? Well I cant fucking force her, kissed for like 1 min longer and she fucked off.
> Wtf just happened?

Next day at school
>acquaintance comes up to me "oh haha _____ said you have a small dick"

Now im the laughing stock of the fucking school and what can I say? This bitch has gone around spouting my cock is small and if I try to dispute it people will think im depreciate trying to defend myself.

1. Is my dick really that small
2. Is there anything I can do to stop this spread? Its effecting my education...
>>
Why do you care how big your dick is chances are you won't know these cunts in 3 years time
>>
You are gonna be one of those fags that pays women to tell them their dick is small.

OP it doesn't look that small, although you have shaved which means that you think it is.
>>
>help me stop this spread
>posts dick pic
seriously nigger?
>>
>>684960470

No, it isn't small. Spread a counter rumour that her vagina was huge and looked like a wizards sleeve.
>>
>>684960470
m8 if you're actually 18 shouldn't you be graduating soon anyway? unless you're a retard that got held back you'll never have see these people again
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 319x158px
>>684960470
>MFW OP's dick is about the same size as mine
>>
>>684960470
I would just hit her in the head with something heavy when she's not expecting it.
>>
>>684960470
Bitch please, just find another whore to fuck, who cares about your dick size

If you really care that much, just spread some rumors that she has STD or some shit like that. But thats just weak man, simply move on
>>
>>684961424
Hehehe. Sleeve of wizard.
>>
>>684961114
>OP it doesn't look that small
lol THAT small, Confirmed small cock, ty.

>>684961510
Its a problem now fuck you, and wont the exact same thing happen in the real world? Wont be able to lay anyone where I regularly attend due to (true) rumors.

>>684961571
Im sorry mang :/
>>
What the fuck? That's big for fuck sake, imagine the reaction she'd have with mine...
>>
OP, your dick is bigger than mine and I've never gotten a complaint. That girl was just a bitch
>>
>>684961894
Now I clearly see it. Its not your dick, but your mind that is small
>>
>>684960470

Measure your dick. If its 5.5 inches or larger, and you live in the USA then congratulations, you're average.
>>
>>684962111
Its both, but im not that stupid, Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>684962220
<6.5 Is Inadequate
>>
>>684961894
I bet you still smack when you eat.
No wonder she didn't want to suck your dick. Insecurity on a man is like fat on a woman.

>anons peepee is teeney
Say:
>It wasn't a problem the other day bby

Now this might work if you haven't already aspie'd out infront of everyone.
>>
>>684961894
Well god damn Professor Pussbag, if you've already got that much insecurity why'd you even ask for advice?
>>
>>684962111
>>684962252
You just cant handle reality. You're to weak to comprehend the wisdom of those trips (which was actually true, btw)
>>
>>684962331

Statistically, the majority of women are sleeping with inadequate men.
>>
>>684962504
>spell "you're" correctly
>misspell "too"

Now that's dumb

But I agree with you even tho youR a faggot
>>
File: 1462984187556.png (817KB, 626x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462984187556.png
817KB, 626x768px
>>684961571
MFW it's slightly bigger than mine
>>
>>684962711
that anon is statistically full of shit
>>
File: this_is_you.jpg (255KB, 1717x1002px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_you.jpg
255KB, 1717x1002px
>"Now im the laughing stock of the fucking school"

>exaggerating like a preteen little bitch
>giving a shit what people who believe in gossip think
>looking for approval on the internet
>asking 4chan for RL advice
>posting your dick pic on a forum full of dudes to get their opinion

How do you not see how much of a queerbait faggot you are. No wonder the horny schoolbitches bail on you.
>>
>>684960470
Your cock is fine cunt. If this chick is seriously spreading rumours about you that should be a giant red flag in that she is a total bitch and gets off on making people miserable. Many girls in highschool do this to feel better about themselves. I've been on the receiving end myself when I was in 10Th grade. I'm 23 now and fucked many women, and I don't say that to brag but rather to make the point that I know for a fact that women only care if you can get it up and last longer than 10 minutes, some of the more idealistic ones will want you to cater to their retarded ideas of how sex should be but it doesn't include your dick.
That being said there are a small minority that care about dick size. They are usually ultrasluts and fat chicks, and it's pretty self explanatory why.
Chin up OP, it's not a big deal. It's just an exaggerated meme in high school because no one knows what sex should be about.
>>
>>684962711
yes. but that doesn't mean they have to like average dick sizes. the average size is like what, 6 inches? 5.5? women wants bigger dicks, not those little things :~:
>>
the cucks and pseudo alphas on this thread will say your cock is small but it will do the job get fit and work on stamina girl sounds like a bitch friends sound like cunts move on after school and dont look about who cares anyway most girls arent like that and just want a dicking as long as you get your nut why does it matter what she feels if its no strings attached at a house party just know that you are you and thats not going to change we all only care about our selves and when it finally happens and it goes back to its primal state this will become clear you dont need people you just need yourself
>>
>>684963078
Thread/
>>
>>684963328
this guy legit preaches
>>
>>684960470
That's not at all a small dick lmao. You need to find less skanky whores. Bitches always remember dicks being huge if they were touched by daddy when they were 7.
>>
File: 20151030230039c89.gif (433KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
20151030230039c89.gif
433KB, 540x304px
Never happened.

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>684962711
Statistically, a small number of men are having sex with a large number of women. My dick is only 7.5 inches but thick as fuck and every woman (11) I've ever fucked told me that it was huge to them.
>>
all the dead members on this thread lying about dick size if you post on 4chan about your dick whether it be big or small you are so fucking weak and beta
>>
>>684963917
>only 7.5 and extra thick

fuck you
>>
>>684963917
Every woman tells every man that in order to boost his self esteem. Just like when you compliment them, whether you mean it or not.
>>
>>684960470
>Well I cant fucking force her
what do you mean of course you can
>>
>>684961424

> Wizards sleeve.

Kek.
>>
5'5. Gf cums every time, we're gonna bring another girl soon.
You shouldnt worry about what some random whore told you.
>>
File: 1462982674760.png (58KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462982674760.png
58KB, 408x408px
>>684963328

just..thank you anon
>>
she's probably used to getting pounded by big niggerdicks
>>
>>684965017
yes, because only fucking niggers have big dick
>>
>>684962937
This guy beat me to it.
>>
>>684960470
You counter with the rumor that you guys actually fucked.

How else would she know, right?

And then you build it up to her being a total slut, wanting dick so bad that she practically begged for it. Because nothing destroys the reputation of a girl to other girls like her becoming known as a slut. That'll show her.
>>
>>684960470
actually very nice size. just a shame its cut..
>>
>>684961424
Very nice
>>
>>684960470
It's average size tbqh. This girl just sounds like a cunt
>>
>>684960470
Just measure it
>>
OP's dick is normal, bitch is a bitch. If you were to send a pic of your dick to classmates they would say your dick is normal too and say she is a liar.
>>
>>684963328
this is all you need to know OP - now go forth and /r/redpill up
>>
Most women prefer between 5 and 8 inches. Either she's just a fucking cunt, or she's gay.... I'm 7.5 inches, and I always feel inadequate, even though I've never had a compliant. You're fine.
>>
File: 200_s-1.png (21KB, 91x118px) Image search: [Google]
200_s-1.png
21KB, 91x118px
>>684960470

Motherfucker your dick is fine. Just forget these cunts.

Mine is like 10% smaller and idegaf.

Git gud ph4git.
>>
I'm about 5" OP, looks like we're the same size. Trust me OP, you're fine. It's not big, it's just barely average, but you'll get by. Just learn to eat pussy and you'll be fucking golden. Once you fuck once you'll realize i'm right and your confidence will shoot up.. you just had the unfortunate luck to get with some shallow size-queen.

Tomorrow tell everyone that you refused to fuck her because her pussy stank, or she had a herpes flare up. Chin up kiddo
>>
File: 1462481209442.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462481209442.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>684960470
MFW when Op's dick is bigger than mine
>>
>>684967358
Fuck you Op and id cut off one of my feet for a 7.5 kid you not.
>>
Hey, beats Japan's total dick length anyday.
>>
File: images.jpg (25KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 313x470px
>>684963328
I think op is complaining less about his dick size and more about how to stop this rumor from ruining his reputation.
>>
>>684960470
Spread a rumour that you refused to fuck her because she had a nasty stinking cheesy infected cunt, so her telling everyone that you have a small Dick is her being a hurt woman.
>>
Lie, tell people you banged her, and she was so loose your dick went limp. Explains the size and writes her off as a whore.
>>
>>684960470
She dragged you in at the heat of the moment at a house party where both of you had friends present. She probably came to the realization at the last second that she would look like a slut in front of everyone else because she was the one that pulled you in. She spread the rumor as a defense mechanism to put ALL the attention on you as to make it seem that she is innocent/not a slut but that you have a small dick, and you dont. You made the mistake of kissing her after she laughed at you/refused to suck dick. That's some beta shit bro. And it should be you pulling the girl in next time. Anyways, regarding the rumor, if someone comes up to you and actually says that you have a small dick, you can either look them in the eye and ask them if they want to see for themself, which will shut them up. Or you can throw in a counter rumor how she is a virgin, or has an std, or how that fish lipped bitch is spreading false rumors about you and deserves a dick in her mouth no matter the size.
>>
>>684960470
Doesn't take long for everyone to realize that a girl who blabs about cocks she's seen, especially if she insults them, is a bitch and a whore.

Your problems surrounding this are directly proportional to how butthurt you act over all this.

Dude, we all have the dicks we were born with, it's not like moobs you can train away, wether it's small or big, it is what it is.
The people who laugh the hardest are the smallest, a confident 8"er would just feel sorry for you, not laugh at you.
>>
Shit happens when youre 18. As the time passes you and her will realize that the size of the dick is nothing really. As long as youre not a 2-incher when hard of course
>>
>>684968779
"Of course most teenagers cocks look small by comparison to the adult nigger Dicks she craves... I can't compete with that."
>>
>>684969675
Yeah, because women are actually about money, resources and status.

Unfortunately though if you have a smaller penis than your girls friends, this is a drop in status for her, because girls will tell their friends everything about you.

I am 32 years old and it took me years to realise that if you don't want every woman in a social group to know something about you, you can't let any single one of them know, because good or bad about you, women will tell everyone in their circle, be it insignificant or major.

Don't let women into your head, keep secrets, because they won't.
>>
>>684968119
ohh.... that makes more sense, yeah
>>
>>684970172
THATS EVEN WORSE THAN DICKSIZE BEING THE ONLY REQUIREMENT
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.