[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the root of your anxiety?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

What's the root of your anxiety?
>>
>>683053162
"Hey, my friend is buying me a beer for every phone number I get. Could I get you to write down any phone number, it doesn't even have to be your real number. I am an alcoholic too. "
>>
>>683053330
idk i just dont know how to talk to people i guess. like if im typing im fine. smooth as fuck over text (i think) but when it comes to real life interaction i just get so awkward.
>>
OP here. i have an idea and im not sure if it will work but this is the only one i got.

>Have phone on and open
>Go to "Create new contact"
>Go up to a girl and ask her if she would like to fill out a quick survey
>Hand her phone and she sees screen

i think my odds are 50/50. I mean im not ugly but im not terribly good looking either
>>
>>683053162
try to leave her comfy in your side
just aproaching without interest
>>
>>683053911

THIS IS FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>683054348
okay. any suggestions?
>>
>>683053911
Nah, don't make it something so staged. Make it seem like you're putting 0 effort into it, so they don't feel obligated to respond any particular way. Just say something like "Hey, maybe you can settle an argument I'm having with my buddy over there. Do you think that..." then make up some random shit that might interest a girl. Some social observation would work.
>>
>>683054506

Anything but that. Holy Christ any girl would laugh in your face I swear. Unless your godlike Hercules handsome you will die from getting laughed st
>>
>>683053162
start by saying hi, dipshit
>>
>>683054651
haha okay thank you. i was seriously considering that. thanks for saving me the embarassment
>>
>>683054651
Don't worry about getting laughed at. Roll with the punches and spin it, or just brush it off, smirk, and be like, "hah, alright then.", and walk away. Don't be angry or ashamed or anything.
>>
>>683054968
yeah man ive got that down. im used to dissappointment
>>
>>683054597
This, Be casual about it. When you walk up to her, she shouldn't think "okay, this guy's about to hit on me, let's see what he's going to do". She should think "Hey, it's a guy. I wonder what's up".
>>
>>683054597
This guy gets it.
Just be sure to have a good time and be confident. The only way to get her to give you her number is if she wants to talk to you again. Most of the time if you can get her to laugh with you then your chances are pretty good.
>>
File: 1423349284090.gif (42KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
1423349284090.gif
42KB, 129x111px
I don't know what it's like being anxious around women. I had a contest to obtain real numbers from girls with my friend before and kicked ass. I'm seriously interested what makes you tick like that OP. Like, is it just paranoia or is it more?

If I were you, I'd probably start the conversation by saying "Excuse me, what do you think of (Item on your possession)? Is is working for me or do I need to reevaluate my life choices?" I've gotten at least two one night stands from this alone but I don't know if you can pull it off if you aren't charismatic in the execution tbh fam...
>>
>>683054597

> "Hey, maybe you can settle an argument I'm having with my buddy over there. Do you think that..."

Because that's not the most fucking scripted shit ever, holy tits
>>
>>683057142
idk its just like i cant work up the nerve to talk to people like out of the blue. i think it might be the initiating conversation part that sucks. if someone talks to me and i have to respond, normally im okay but its just going up there out of the blue thats a personal killer
>>
>>683057237
Actually, I kind of agree with that idea. Not who you're replying to but I can say it definitely works on the right type of girls. What kind of experience do you have to say that it wouldn't? (Not asking condescendingly, just objectively)
>>
Approaching random girls doesn't work if you are robot tier, trust me man.
>>
Your friend is setting you up for failure

You dont just walk up to a girl and ask her number wtf thats some romantic comedy shit
>>
>>683058205
the goal is to talk to them, the bonus is the number and the motive is the beer. i just wanna know how to spark conversation tbh
>>
>>683058205
>Implying it's hard to go up to a girl and get her number in a matter of seconds if you know what you're doing
>Implying it's hard to be a Chad
>Implying implications
>>
>>683057531
Keep in mind OP that nothing gets accomplished by staying in your comfort zone. If you STAY in your comfort zone, nothing changes, good or bad but if I were you, I'd definitely try to at least facilitate something with these girls. If all else fails, just ask for their number and explain that it's some type of joke game with your friend or something
>>
>>683059296
thanks! and very true i can always fall back on that
>>
>>683053162
Don't do this, it's bound to be awkward regardless
>>
File: picture0282.jpg (374KB, 566x850px) Image search: [Google]
picture0282.jpg
374KB, 566x850px
>>683053538
Anon knows what's up.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.