[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest man, you don't have to hold in any

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 20

File: YouAreNotAlone.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreNotAlone.png
266KB, 368x657px
Get it off your chest man,
you don't have to hold in any longer...
Just tell me what is going on, you'll feel a lot better after it...
I just a little drunk I dont mind helping you out in this hard time of your life.

Whats the matter anon ?
>>
get it off your chest /b/ro
>>
I'm spending literally all of my time finishing my PhD, after finishing I'll be unemployed because I don't have anything else lined up. Not a lot of money saved. Most of my friends have graduated and moved away. My girlfriend lives in another state and is becoming increasingly difficult to get along with.
>>
>>679090989
Thats great man! Whats your PhD on ?
Focus on whats good! whats your dream job ?
Where do you see your self in 5 years ?
>>
File: 1460478203611.jpg (244KB, 1431x1409px) Image search: [Google]
1460478203611.jpg
244KB, 1431x1409px
well there's this girl i like but not like like but more lik i just wanna bang the figurative shit out of. and i've made it clear to her, and being a 20yo wizard isn't something i'd like to continue being. so we go camping with a couple friends and we plan to fuck in the tent i set up, turns out her friend is along for the ride and we all sleep int he same tent. which means
>no boom boom time
now i'm struggling to get a couple measly pictures from her to beat my meat too, how do i get her to just go down on me with one sentance? or what should i do? should i just drive to her place, take her away and ram her in my car?
>pic not her
>>
i killed my neighbors cat
>>
Nobody cares about me, not my family, not my friends. I'm a kissless virgina nd Everybody arround me are happy and I'm not. I really like a girl but she likes another guy and I'm basicly the clown of my group of friends
>>
>>679090477
good man, i'm abit drunk too and was looking to start a thread like this.
how old?
why u drnking?
>>
>>679091975
you have a steam account? i be yo fwend
>>
>>679091814
On purpose ?
>>
>>679090477

Money is NOT GOING WELL. Owe $$$$ on taxes, don't have it. $$$$$ in debt. Not good, not good.

Things are not going well and I'm ready for it all to be over, you know what I mean? I don't want to continue like this.
>>
I fucked a trap it was great
>>
>>679092157
yes.
>>
>>679091797
Look man being a virgin is not a shame. I know there is some pressure on that. so just be cool and try not to rush it, or else youll ruin it, trust me.

take it slow. make it passionate, and try to make it a night you wont ever forget
>>679091814
Im sure you had a reason for that,
Right ?
>>
>>679090477
I have no sense of identity. I'm 22 and I still feel like a boy. I have no job, I live off of welfare, and am only now finishing high school, and I have no idea what I want to take in post-secondary, I have no idea what I'm good at. I feel like a child living in an adult world with no means of becoming an adult. Maybe my answers will come in due time, but my impatience and anxiety are so debilitating. I just want to figure out who I am already, and I sometimes fear that I never may find that out.
>>
>>679090477
I feel like If I was a nigger I would have more friends and it would be easier for me to live i.e. find a job not live with my parents.
>>
>>679092653
anon i know you're trying to help but i seriously just wanna have no strings attatched, friends with benefits thing going on. does it NEED to be passionate?
>>
>>679090477

My ex is a crazy bitch and also happens to be my bosses daughter. I kind of hate my job because it stresses me out.
>>
Nobody seems to believe me and just takes this as a joke whenever I confess it to anyone...
But honestly, I can believe it's not butter
>>
>my parents have always been there for me, sacrificing limb and bone
>they will never admit they're disappointed in my progress so far
>26, doing fairly well, but i should be doing better
>single, talking to a few, but no real feeling to settle down, im just not interested.
>i was the golden boy, now i'm underachieving everywhere
>have no interest in the same friends anymore
>i know the reason, but i can't quit
>cardiologist appointment in a few weeks and preparing for the worst
>seeing everybody surpass me in all aspects (social, financial, mental)

the thing that hurts me the most, is knowing my parents know i'm a failure and yet they still support me. i'm not worth it and they deserve alot more. i'm sorry.
>>
File: image.gif (992KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
992KB, 200x133px
>>679092631
>>
>>679090477
I'm a worthless little shit
>>
>be 20 year old kissless virgin
>focus on appearance, get decent looking
>start talking to 9/10 qt
>receive first kiss after first week
>blocks me everywhere
wtf did i do wrong
>>
Girl I've been dating for a couple months wants kids, I definitely don't. Not sure how to handle this one.
>>
>>679092102
Yep, but I don't have alot of games
It's MegaloduckW
>>
>>679093457
you're probably a sucky kisser, or she found someone else
>>
>>679090477
I know what I want to do, but I don't know what to do in order to get there. I have a basic idea of how, but the details are fuzzy to me. Sometimes I feel unmotivated, and it scares me. I am afraid that one day I'll lose interest in it.
>>
>>679092691
Take lad it will help
>>
>>679093603
nigga you from canada?
>>
>>679093831
Yup
>>
>>679093015
This is basically me.
Sister got preggo early on with a loser guy, so by default i was golden child. Now that her husband is doing well, I'm looking worse. Meanwhile I have a shit paying job not in my preferred field and cant get an interview despite being qualified. Why you ask? Because I got fired once for getting caught slacking and fudging my time.
>>
>>679093831
My lil bro use this shit too so this is why there is a lot of cringy games

But I will buy CS:GO, Subnautica and FF7 sometimes this month
>>
My friends sister told their mom I brought pot to their house (I did) and I'm not allowed over there anymore. I'm about to leave hs and Im worried that I will disconnect from my friends before we leave. His house is basically always where my 4 closest friends hang. I'm so fucking pissed off at his sister but I don't think there's anything I can do to get revenge. Fml
>>
>>679093772
The last time I took acid, I walked for 5 kilometres from my friend's house to where my mom lives, walking in the middle of the street, spitting at cars and trying to start a fight with everybody who walked by me. I felt like I was melting by the time I got to the lobby of my mom's building. Me and drugs don't mix.
>>
>>679094161
oh, i see you bought FNaF world. i heard that game was utter crap
>>
>>679090477
Got laid off today
>>
I've been on disability for 10 years, was sent a package with a form for my 10 year medical review, have to send it in by a deadline or I lose my benefits. It's due in 2 days, I have done nothing towards getting it filled. I haven't had a conversation lasting longer than a minute in 2 years. I haven't gone to fix the problem cause of anxiety. Cut ties with all my friends when I stopped talking to people. Haven't talked to family in about 8 years. I'm not sure what to do.
>>
I used to be obese. I was at 40% bf. 300lbs at 6'3" with little to no muscle. This was a year ago. Now, I am at 210lbs and am starting to look good. My problem is that I am 20 years old, and have only kissed one girl one time. I was in a online relationship for 8 months but that shit doesn't count. Where do I go to meet women? POF and tinder don't do jack shit for me. How do I meet someone? How do I grow the balls and gain the confidence to talk to random females? help me /b/.
>>
>>679092038
Velho barreiro, look it up bro, brazilian cheap booze.
>>679092266
>>679092930
>>679092691
>>679092961
im not gonna tell you things get better because they don't.

What I can tell you is that if you chase what you are looking for, you might get it.
>>
>>679094655
It's okay, but my brother like it
It's not that bad and it's free + Free dlc
But it's just okay
>>
File: 1458686749186.jpg (154KB, 1504x980px) Image search: [Google]
1458686749186.jpg
154KB, 1504x980px
>>679090477
I really like this girl. We met as teenagers through our dads being good friends. We would camp together, ride dirtbikes together, snowboard, trail ride, shoot, go to different motor expos and gun shows growing up. I started liking her when I was fifteen. I remember the exact moment I realized I liked her. We rode on four-wheeler to a shooting spot in the mountains. It was a friend of mine, her, and me. I watched her shoot the rifle I had built and just felt weird. Ever since then, girls came and went in my life, but I always liked her. I want to make a move on her, but I'm not sure how to do it. I was never beta, but for some reason this is hard for me. Why? Should I try with her?
>>
>>679090477
I don't feel like anyone loves me and I don't love anyone. I've tried and I just can't.
>>
>>679094663
how long have u been with this company for?
im sure you get some compensation based on ur time spent there.
plus you can apply for unemployment so you have solid time to get back into the workforce.
>>
>>679093993
how are you coping with the comparisons and the pressure?
>>
Life is very good, don't have anything to complain about besides the 5 Mbps internet that sometimes decides to kill himself which I already get used to.

I'm very good at what I do, teachers like me, friends like me, family loves me.

I feel very comfortable with myself, I workout so my body is pretty good.
I think of myself as an attractive person.
I could be a little bit taller but it's like w/e.

And yet, because she doesn't see me as someone special, because everything I've done has been either useless or detrimental, I mean, yes I've helped her with some little and importan things which has make me the happiest I've ever been,

But, I don't know. Maybe I screw up too much, or I'm just not someone she likes, simple as that which feels way worse than the mistakes thing.

I just know that because of that I'm in a very dark place right now where I feel the only thing I'm doing is existing.

I feel a little suicidal but I know I'm not going to do it because I'm a faggot and I think I can exist without her, just keep doing until I have do die.

Which is ok I guess, my problem with that is that it is extremely boring.

I feel a lot happier helping her achieving what she wants and being/talking with her.

But I can't do that if she sees as a friend that she rather avoid.

So yeah, that's anon right now.
>>
>>679094482
K cool well then idk leave 4chan it's more inbred than a sandwich
>>
I failed out of engineering school and told everyone i know that I'm getting my masters, I've gone back to uni but have never told anyone I failed out just that i was taking a break. idk what to fucking do when the time comes to explain everything to everyone OP
>>
I told my family today that I was moving to Nebraska, which is 900 miles away. They told me I was abandoning the family
>>
>>679095351
I like the harsh reality you people spit out though, it's eye opening and humbling. Problem is, I never get concrete answers for my issues, so I feel like a faggot around here anyways.
>>
>>679090477
I flunked community college 2 years straight.
COMMUNITY FUCKING COLLEGE! If I can't fucking get my game up in community, what makes everyone think I can make it to the big leagues??
I just wanted to tell stories I made up through video games, but I'm just some beta fuck nobody who can't even work their way around negative integers or some shit. How can I make a decent fucking platformer, much less a fully made 3d fucking game?
>>
>>679095740
Download Construct2, watch some tutorials, go from there. Learn programming too, they expect you to know certain basic concepts before getting into game design.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 1080x960px
>>679090477
Ok OP.
>in what I've decided is the last of a long line of abusive relationships
>apparently I can't have good ones because I always take all the blame in all situations to try and make people happy
>never look out for own interests
>today I finally decided I won't take it anymore
>boyfriend has demeaned and abused me long enough
>packed bag
>don't have a car so I'm walking with a backpack with all my money and some valuable shit to sell/trade for cash
>hate life and half no self worth so I'm just going to walk/hitch/slut from middle of Iowa to California, my favorite place in the world
>once I get there (or don't because I ran out of money or was kidnapped or something) I intend to throw myself off a cliff
>figure I've got nothing to lose and at the very least I can live the last while just focusing on the only goal I've ever felt I could do
>>
>>679090477
recovering from a bunch of addiction. Sobriety blows.
>>
Been with my girlfriend for 11 years. I'm American and she is British. We met during an an exchange program.

I've got a house (along with everything that goes with it) and a decent job here. She lives with her parents and is a teacher. Living in the UK is much more expensive and generally pretty shit. However, she won't move here bc "muh family".

Not sure if I can bear to separate from her, but I hate it in Britain and I don't want to financially ruin myself with the move.

God damn, I hate this situation.
>>
>>679095740
how old bro?
>>
>>679096081
Tldr; going to pull an Oregon trail until I get to my destination and become any hero.
Plus who knows, maybe it'll teach me that there's some worth in me if I can do one fucking thing that I set my mind to I doubt it though.
>>
>>679096495
19. hitting 20 next month.
>>
>>679095062
I will find out tomorrow if i can
>>
I'm still in love with my ex, she screwed me over and hurt me but I want to spend the rest of my life with her
>>
>>679093457
She could taste the semen on your lips
>>
>>679096725
you're fine.
gtfo this thread u angsty child.
>>
>>679096806
what country?
>>
>>679096403
Honestly, one girl is never worth compromising your comfort and financial security. If moving to the U.K will fuck you over, tell her how it is and if she stands firm in her choice, let it go. I can only imagine how hard it would be to cut ties with someone after being with them for 11 years, but if you already have a house and career, you need to think about the future man, not right now.
>>
>>679096984
not gonna lie, this cheered me up for some reason. thanks anon.
>>
>>679096984
I bet you're the same fucking age or younger than the guy. But by the off chance that you are older, your comment just shows that you're a jaded and self deprecating person who never got enough love from their mommy. If putting people down in need of help is your way of dealing with reality of your worthlessness, then you should just kys and relieve the cancer ridden /b/ of another faggot.
>>
>>679097635
it's true anon, when your 19 your problems aren't really problems unless you're on heroin or some shit. go back to school and try harder next time.
>>
>have felt like a girl in a guys body all my life
>start taking meds due to depression
>Finally accept that i want to look female
>Tell all my closest friends
>Accepting so hell yea this is great
>Tell last close friend
>Motherfucker almost has a stroke
>Prayer circle to pray the demon out of me
>Still want to be trapfag
>Finally tell my mom
>Now I'm the family joke
>>
>>679097204

I really don't know how I would recover. 11 years is a really long time. Our families know eachother, we've lived together much of the time, speak for hours every day, etc. By now I also doubt I'd ever really be able to find a good relationship again as everyone still single is generally damaged goods at this age.
>>
Im 22, literally have 0 social life, overweight, im still on high school (i dropped out when i was younger to get a double shift job), poor not as in "aww i wish i had a better car :(" but as i have nothing valuable to sell (the computer which im typing all of this on is 14yo and i literally found it on one of my neighbours trash can) and if my mother kicked me out id have nowhere to go or nothing to eat, ive got a skin diseaser out of stress so im not able to find a job anymore...

Im starting college in august, but i have no way to be able to afford it, the people i thought i could trust on and who i once helped have turned me all down.

Considering suicide, no "boo-boo im so sad" shit, but i literally see it as the only way out, any advice?
>>
>>679091797
sex aint a one way street my friend.. 2 parties are involved.. put good in get good out if you get what im saying
>>
>>679097799
aw the cute boy i didnt even respond to has some strong feelings on the subject, yet the real poster
>>679097635
actually thanked me for the help.
grow the fuck up child, you're clearly not mature not enoguh to accept my worse as the real young dude was.

PS im 27
>>
my older sister raped and abused me since i was 3
>>
Hey, this is OP.
I'm pretty sure no one gives a fuck but whatever...
I'll tell you all my story and I got fuck in the ass by destiny.
>be me
>6 years old
>in love with the girl that lives in front of me
>she likes me too
>life's good.
>we watch cartoons together and shit.
>family gets into a economic crysis and we HAVE to move to another country
>we live in Portugal for 12 years.
>things kiiiinda work out.
>we want to move back to our birth coutry.
>she's not there anymore.
>depressed af.
>fast foward few months later
>she finds me on facebook
>we talk about the good times together
>things are going well
cont... ?
>>
File: 1431465834447.jpg (7KB, 152x139px) Image search: [Google]
1431465834447.jpg
7KB, 152x139px
My problem is that no slut will ever climax on my 5.5incher
>>
File: image_37.jpg (32KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
image_37.jpg
32KB, 368x368px
Had to put a baby bunny out of its misery the other day. There was a nest of 5 in my backyard, my dog killed four but severely wounded the last. It had a gash along its throat and was going to bleed to death in the cold dark night. It was a quick snap of its neck, but I cried. Cried like a little bitch. I would have felt worse just letting it slowly die. When I picked it up, I heard it make a faint whimper as its warm blood drenched my hands. I said a prayer for it, killed it, cried, and dug a grave for him and his siblings. He didn't get buried though, because my neighbors dog got through the fence and ate him. Only his 4 brothers and sisters rest peacefully now.

Goodnight /b/.
>>
>>679098418
male or female?
>>
>>679098668
>
male
>>
I hate my job, it's grueling, has shit hours, and is like 95% rough manual labor. I make less than 10 an hour and I just wanna quit...but I know if I quit I'll go back to being a jobless loser with no money. Also I fucked up college a year ago and don't think I'll ever be able to get financial aid again, so I can't afford to go back.
>>
>>679096081
I will watch the news waiting for you
>>
File: aaaaaah.png (101KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaah.png
101KB, 240x240px
>>679090477
>>
>>679098748
Story?
>>
>>679095308
have you talked to other girls? I was kinda in your situation and what helped me was start meeting other girls to take her out of my head
>>
>>679097996
>>679098404
>>679098855
yeah, I'll be honest, I just spat out the surface issues.
I do have some other problems like having to help my mother after an multiple sclerosis attack that left her right half unsable for the time being, and that my friend/girlfriend/whatever we are now just tried to kill herself last night.
It's not some grade-a shitshow I feel it is, but I have had trouble enjoying things lately.
>>
>>679098627
I killed several bunnies in succession with an aluminum baseball bat just last month!
>>
>>679090477
Want to go into math but might suck highschool math is pretty easy but I've never been the best in my class. I imagine that uni math students are all genius and they will rape me with knowledge.
>>
>>679098625
Above average, you know
>>
File: 175983.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
175983.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>679098404
hahahaha faggot, get trolled so hard
>>
>>679099158
I really hate this meme
>>
>>679094808
start doing what you love and you will find someone right for you with the same hobbies and the same goal in life, because you are not going to find her on the street
>>
I wont get quads
>>
I don't think I can ever truly love someone. The only person I ever 'fell' for is unobtainable. I never believed you could really love someone. But now that I have a taste of what that feels like, I keep wondering if I should just fucking kill myself because I'll never meet another person like her again.
>>
For some reason I can't get my ex wife out of my head. And what sucks is I didn't initiate the divorce. Any girl I date uninterests me. I just can deal man I don't want to an hero but when is this fucking pain gonna stop man.
>>
I'm really ashamed to be a full grown adult and have to need braces. Got them on today. These fuckers hurt so bad.
>>
>>679099269
I didn't know it was a meme...
>>
anybody.... FeelsBadMan
>>
>>679098221
Can you support these doubts with evidence? You don't know that for sure, for all you know the perfect person for you could still be out there. I know I'm sounding corny as whimsical as fuck, but hell man, 11 years or 11 months, you still don't know for sure.
>>
>>679099436
I feel your pain but it's never fine to just end yourself man. Stay strong
>>
>>679090477
I feel like no one will ever really love me. I'm sort of a spastic asshole who tends to say really offensive shit and reference Hitler a lot. I have friends but no one I really trust a lot.
>>
I don't know if this is like what I'm meant to talk about but here goes.

I was dating my now ex-girlfriend for a year and we broke up after hitting a really rough patch. We had what I would describe as a fairy tail romance in a way. We still talked on a daily basis after we broke up, so we pretty much stayed together minus the official labels for another half year. She eventually met another guy, we slowly stopped talking for a while, as they two of them progressed in their relationship and they're coming up on a year in a few months. A few weeks back we started talking again and she said she still has feelings for me and she's in trouble because she also has feelings for him, and she said she needs to make a choice to break up with him and come back to me or stay with him. From what I understand from how she described it is they're relationship is very toxic. They see each other 2-3 days a week, don't talk a lot and constantly argue. This obviously makes me feel like I have a pretty good chance of getting together with her again considering how good of terms we are on. Yet, I'm sitting here unsure of whether or not I'm making a mistake in waiting for them to break up considering she's unsure of whether or not they will or is this the right choice considering that she makes me happier than anytime before.

I've very poorly described my situation but it'll have to do.
>>
I was bullied so much that I don't value myself in the slightest bit. I don't know who I am or what I like, I don't remember what it's like to be happy or to enjoy myself, all I do is question everything I do. I'm afraid of the world and people because I'm afraid of being hurt or humiliated, I shoot down any suggestions that people give and it makes them so frustrated with me and it makes me feel worse because I'm afraid of trying. I'm afraid that I'll actually be capable of being normal whereas now I feel like a worthless, little kid who nobody likes and is a burden on everyone. I want to die everyday
>>
>>679099516
Now you do?
>>
>>679095656
because only you know what you need you stupid pussy stop being so scared and defeated and fuckin love yourself understand that as worthless as you feel is how worthless all of this really is life is just ash from the fire ready to blow in the wind.. its a blessing that you get to experience it as well as you do.. so unless you're ready to die then you should treat it as it is instead of wasting each precious moment of your youth being sad and crying on 4chan
>>
>>679099666
fucking checked
>>
>>679099029

I have, almost had a thing with this girl I met at school.

We really liked each other and we were very similar in a lot of aspects.

It was really good.

But have you ever been with someone knowing that you had a timer on you two?

Like an expiration date.

Even though I had a lot more in common with this girl, she was very nice to me and I really cared about her it was like, I know we are going to break up eventually.

I talked with her about it because we used to talk about everything and she had the same feeling.

So we just stopped there.

There has been girls before and after this girl I'm crazy for.

But no one has made me feel like her.

It was never boring.
>>
>>679099436
Dude, you don't love her. You're just putting her on a pedestal cause you're imagining how great it would be with her. You can't truly love someone until you know them intimately one-on-one. It's generally mutual.

>>679099466
Try traveling to another part of the world. You need a big distance between you two. And get off social media/block her from your phone/etc.

>>679099495
They'll be worth the bullshit when they're all done. Ends justify means, bruh
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 321x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 321x300px
My life is slowly falling to shit and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>679099682
Thanks for the lesson. I do now. But really, I thought the average was less.
>>
>>679099766
what is this a poem? you gay or something? get with her if you like her so much fag
>>
>>679099666
At least you have people giving you suggestions. I'm far from home with a similar situation. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>679099902
Any details? Sometimes you just need the right tools or direction.
>>
>>679094755
no one cares, just like IRL :(
>>
>>679099986
They give me suggestions as join a club or read or draw etc. but I'm just afraid of people and what they'll think of me as a person. I'm afraid of them trying to hurt me
>>
>>679099555
It's just hard, man. I can't find anyone else who I think I could truly 'love.' And I feel like I'm not capable of being loved myself.
>>
>>679099924
It is less, if you want to settle for some mediocre (or probably worse) pussy that is. I should've rephrased my op though
>>
>>679094755
Well fucking fill it out or die, dude. I mean if you're that miserable try reaching out maybe. Or do something different than the normal stuff you do. There are a lot of opportunities out there that are better than dying.
>>
I wish one of the guys I knew would like me, and not the "like-like", just like in general. I really want to be their friend but they just seem to hate me. I don't know what I did wrong-- I just.. wish they would be my friend. Is there any advice that would actually help?

Thanks for listening, OP.
>>
>>679099711
an extension on this.. youre probably not even gonna fuckin read it but to whoever reads this know that time doesnt fuckin go back your life is only a gust.. a breeze.. each moment is unique and completely brand new. there will never be another..
>>
>>679100232
Trust people, but to a point, either that or don't pretend like your secrets are anything to be embarrased about. I don't have any secrets and I tend to overshare a bit but it's because I don't care who knows what. They can't make me feel bad about shit I don't care about.
>>
File: 1457752614482.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1457752614482.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
I'm in a major I don't want (IT), but I'm a junior and it's too late to switch again. This will be my life for the next few years. All I want is to be good at something and contribute to society. I don't have any friends at all. I feel like my life is just passing me by. And when I do try to make friends they usually think I'm weird and stop talking to me. It feels like I have to put on a mask every morning.
>>
>>679100372
You really think so? Cause most girls who have a one night stand care about dick size but that's one night so bust a nut and dissappear and it's not like they're gonna stop the show if you don't have a monster dong. And if you have a girlfriend that isn't a drooling cunt you could have a small ass dick and that shouldn't matter to her. Just, like, my opinion, man
>>
>>679099711
A braver person than I would probably take this advice and use it to change themselves and get ahead in life, but I'm just clouded with thoughts of becoming an hero.

Thanks anyways dude, hopefully someone else in a similar situation reads this and gets the answer they need.
>>
>>679098930
whole family fucked up
starts 3 months before i was born
move to a knew house
mfw parents call me a "happy accident"
parents come home with baby me.
4 year old sister thinks i'm her new baby doll.
tries to carry me everywhere, idgaf im a baby.
turn three, start doing shit on my own.
big sis not happy.jpg.
no longer her baby doll.
punishes me
continues for untill i turn 7 and freak the fuck out,
gone full psyco.
institutionalized and druged out the ass for 2 years
come back and sister wants a new toy.
strips me naked and locks me in a box
30 min before cousin visits from across the country
cousin comes and sister lets me out of the box.
fuck not like this.
i sprint out of the room and get clothes on.
next week my sister comes into my room and offers to give me a hand job
no idea what a hand job is
ok why not
pulls down my pants and jacks me off
jizz on her.
she's pissed. run down the street and hide in the woods till parents come home.
more fights and shit untill i call the cops, because i thought she was going to kill me.
she lives 3 hours away with my grandma and my mom on a farm.
havent left my room for 6 years because of this shit.
mfw should have been a green text
>>
>>679100232
Physically hurt you? I doubt you'd have to worry about that with the majority of people.

But if you mean emotionally, then I know how you feel. I know it's easier said than done, because many of us have fears like this, often justified, but we have to try to put ourselves out there.
>>
>>679099543
>Can you support these doubts with evidence? You don't know that for sure, for all you know the perfect person for you could still be out there. I know I'm sounding corny as whimsical as fuck, but hell man, 11 years or 11 months, you still don't know for sure.

I'm over 30 years old now. Most of the women left single are busted sluts who either don't want a relationship or want a sugar daddy, emotionally damaged divorcees, or people who generally suck at relationships or have nothing to offer.
>>
>>679090477
I feel like i'm overthinking everything, and my own thoughts are driving me crazy. Decent looking but too soft spoken and can't seem to get the attention of any females, and socially, I don't have many friends who actually give a fuck about me.
How to un-beta?
>>
File: KNOW.WHO.YOURE.TALKING.TO..jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
KNOW.WHO.YOURE.TALKING.TO..jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>679090477
>>
>>679090477
I'm in a relationship with a girl I think I've loved for a long time. But now that the honeymoon phase is gone, there's a lot she does that annoys me. I'm not sure I could ever find a girl I get along with more than her, but if I'm being honest I'd want my wife to be better/different than she is. At the same time, there's a lot I don't understand about relationships and maybe it's just something I should make work because she makes me happy 90% of the time. I'm also afraid I don't really know what love is and all the times I thought I was in love were just a result of unhealthy relationships.

We're at a point in our lives where there's a good chance the person we're dating now is going to be our spouse. Not sure if I should "settle" because a life with her could be good or try to find something better.
>>
>some days I feel like I'm not worth anyone's time
>I do my best to keep going
>I prefer to smile if I made some else's day a bit better
>I wish I had someone to emotionally support me
>I'm a collage student looking to graduate this year which makes it a bit more stressful
>I just want someone to love me /b/ and not just my parents but an acutual significant other to help get thru the day
>I'm not asking for sympathy but I'm glad to have you guys as my /b/rothers
>>
Im in a loveless relationship with a woman who might be pregnant. A coworker confessed her love for me so ive been in an affair for a month.
Just today i told my "mistress" that the only reason ive stayed with the other one so long is because she might be pregnant. Now she is mad at me. for not telling her sooner.
>>
File: RACIST.DOG.BREATH..png (111KB, 772x250px) Image search: [Google]
RACIST.DOG.BREATH..png
111KB, 772x250px
>>
>>679101012
:'(
that's really fucked m8.
I hope you cheer up and find some courage.
>>
>>679101528
thanks ive been trying but shit sucks
>>
>>679101012
Why don't you just stand up for yourself? She's a fucking girl.
>>
>>679101492
You don't deserve to take that shit from her. And sorry about your loveless relationship. Must be hard every day.
>>
>>679100941
well suicide is just stupid imo.. ive had similar thoughts but consider the feelings of your family if not your own.. you will fuck everyone around you up. its a fucked up thing to do and its just stupid. you have all the potential in the universe and you decide to become just another suicide tally.. dumb. i doubt youre even half serious though
>>
>>679101012
That's fucked up man. Please talk to a therapist about all this if you don't already. Life can get better.
>>
>>679101733
my parents always took her side, and gave her karate lessons.

and you learn helplessness when your put down all your life
>>
>>679100004
School is just shit. I feel like I have no reason to be there but I need to go in anyway. My friends are either too depressed or too busy to talk or hang out with me. I just feel really fuckin shitty and alone and like I don't have a purpose in life. I hate it dude
>>
>>679101733
So many people in this thread need to understand your post. This is such an important lesson if you ever want to be anything other than a betafag
>>
>>679100504
Ah whatever man. Whatever you're saying probably makes sense, but I don't see your point. Idk why I even posted in this thread.

Also, you might end up being the reason for there being one less useless faggot in the world, so +1 internet for you.
>>
>>679100392
It needs to be filled out by a medical professional, I haven't seen any in many years. also you seem to have skipped the part where I haven't really spoken to anyone for 2 years
>>
>be me
>been struggling with depression for a while
>start to really like girl
>tell bro
>bro is on a private bball team and has known her since 5th grade
>I'm 6'3, 230 pds, 18 BMI
>friend is 5'10, 190 pds, 15 BMI, nigger
>been talking to girl for months before I told basketball friend
>tell basketball friend, they start talking
>2 weeks later they are dating
>be me again
>feel worthless, inferior
>only girl I can really say I loved
>want to just die
>what do
>>
>>679101983
talking to a therapist was what made me realize siblings dont do that shit
>>
>>679101950
Family is the only reason I haven't done it.
>>
>>679102168
its not a mater of me standing up to her. if i hit , get grounded because parents had no idea. and she will continue to fuck with me for the next 2 weeks via my parents
>>
>>679095534
Fuck that, man. Your family should want to see you get out there and experience the world, even if it is Nebraska. If they can't be happy for you, they don't deserve keeping you around
>>
>>679102402
You seem to have no problem writing and talking anonymously. And you've obviously talked to people in the past. Meaning you know how to do it and still master the language. You realize that if you don't get your disability money you'll have to interact with more people when you're homeless, right?
>>
>>679101079
I meant emotionally sorry, I dont know what to do to even start to try. I don't know how to begin with helping myself, I try other hobbies like guitar or drawing but I try it for 5 seconds then get so frustrated with myself because I suck. I judge literally everything I do and it's hell, I can't do anything without me judging or over analyzing it
>>
>be 28
>married with wife and child
>live with bitch mother in law cause i can't find full time work
>finally find part time work but not enough to get my own place
>fucking hate everything
>>
>>679102968
I don't doubt that but that's not what I meant. I'm saying those are great words of wisdom in general, should've specified
>>
>>679102426
Stop thinking about girls for 10 seconds and think about bettering yourself. Jerk off and you won't give a fuck about her for at least a few hours. Repeat as necessary. If you're 6'3" you can turn that fat into muscle relatively quickly cause 230 isn't that bad.
>>
>>679103238
oh i feel ya. truuuu
>>
>>679102426
please fucking help me
>>
>>679103235
Work in the oil field of North Dakota and send back money. Or as an OS on a ship. Entry level and maximum cash flow without expenditures. Use it to get on your feet and either advance or find a better career field.
>>
>>679093457
She's probably seeing someone seriously and wants you out of the way.
Erasing foot tracks, you know?
>>
>>679103337
Got any pics of her?
>>
>>679103377
see
>>679103320
cause thats true shit. women are just a pain in the ass. they're always going to be around. its not like theres a shortage of them
>>
>>679102426
Fuck that asshole. Cut his connections. Just rip him the fuck out. FUCK THAT GUY BITCH ASSHOLE.

Just let it go man but fuck that guy. There are still more fishes in the ocean and you have a lot of time find love. BUT FUCK THAT GUY. If he still wants to talk to you. Punch him in the face. A fucker like that doesn't deserve to be your friend.
>>
File: bloodyhell.jpg (21KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
bloodyhell.jpg
21KB, 540x405px
All the fat / ugly chicks are into me
All the hot girls completely ignore me
>>
Hey /b/ do you ever feel like you don't know what to fucking do with yourself, when browsing /b/ becomes repetitive, you played the same old games to the point of losing complete interest, when you feel the internet doesn't entertain you anymore, when you feel dead inside even though you might have someone in your life...When you contemplate death because you see no point, but the thought of leaving my only seat of power, the only place where I am whoever the fuck I want to be, in my own virtual kingdom, where I'm shielded from the reality, I know the cure, but I'm too lazy, too scared, I don't want to feel rejected, we want something, someone, a new experience, something refreshing, but is it too hard? Or do we make it complicated? If I leave, and try to live , let's face it, I can read as many inspirational quotes as can be given but their is only one thing stopping me, and it's me, I am my worst enemy, it's like destroying yourself from within, I want to stop, let me stop, I want to live, I want to change, fuck I really want to be everything that I want to fucking b
>>
>>679103523
i worked on a drill rig for a while but ended up getting laid off. I've been applying for jobs all over the country and still nothing
>>
>>679103841
Hey now, fat chicks need loving too
>>
>>679090477
I fucking hate my wife, but I love my kids and they love me.
I didn't want to get married, wife pressured me into it.
I didn't want kids, wife pressured me into it.
0 resentment towards kids, when I held them in delivery room, the Dad Switch turned on and I love them more than anything.

There are fates worse than death, marriage is one...I'm like quantum fucked...I wish I could back in time and never go on a 2nd date with this bitch, but then I wouldn't have my kids, or at the least I'd be choosing to erase them.

Fates worse than death indeed.
>>
File: millie.jpg (70KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
millie.jpg
70KB, 540x960px
>>679103706
>>
>>679103926
right there with you man
we've gotta figure a way out of this
>>
I've been sober for 18 days.
Idk if I can ever be a casual drinker/user.
This streak has been relatively easy, but Idk if I drink/use 1 day I will relapse...hard.
Seeing a psychiatrist and opted for avoiding benzos and shit. Feel like it would be changing a crutch for another.

>Weed everyday for 6 years
>Alcohol everyday for 2 years
>LSD 1-3 a month for a couple of years
>Ocasional coke/MDMA/etc
>>
File: filth.jpg (40KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
40KB, 800x548px
>>679090477
I've got a serious problems, thanks for hearing me out
>qt grill I like is a slut
>she won't fuck only kissing and fingerbanging
>I am sexually frustrated
>I probably won't talk to her after I graduate this year
>I stay up all night fapping to yiff and sissy traps
>I'm not a faggot like you OP
>Depression is getting worse
>Can't smoke weed in my apartment or I get kicked out
>Stressed even more because I start college in the summer
>I constantly contemplate suicide
>I want to die
>mfw I no longer have the will to live
>>
I'm 27 and feel like I have spun my wheels in my career.

Now thinking of moving to a new city with better prospects and a new gf, basically leaping into the unknown.

I'm having trouble trusting anything new, because it seems like every few years what little family I have blows up and I start over from nothing. I was close to my ex's family and was just starting to feel comfortable with them when her emotional shit became intolerable.

It feels like my life is half over and I'm just barely getting started. I've sabotaged myself alot... I know I'm smart and capable but I've followed the wrong opportunities and fallen into depressive streaks that have put me so far behind.
>>
>>679103934
Literally anyone can get an OS job. I'm serious. Felon? Check. Retard? Check. Handicapped? Probably check on some ships.
>>
>>679090477
last summer
I have been dating gf for 7 months
I kiss another girl
Throw up
>feelsbadman
I tell gf I did it right after it happens
Feel sick to my stomach
Still bothers me

Why does this shit still bother me man
>>
>>679104216
She's kinda cute. Have you talked to your parents? Why not record it and go to the cops if they don't believe you?
>>
Rumor spread that I'm gay. I went with it for a little too long and honestly now it needs to stop. Only issue is that nobody would ever trust me again. I am in love with my best friend, and I watch her fuck this older guy on a regular basis as I'm sitting here with the expectation to support her relationship or she'll hate me. She's all I've got and all I'll never get at the same time.
>>
>>679090477
complete social failure at 32 years old.. no friends.. I gave up looking for a girlfriend about a year ago. I've given up on life.

My clothes dryer is broken.. I have the money to fix it.. I just don't bother to get a new one.. I just dry my clothes on a rack.. I don't clean very often anymore.. I drink a lot.. no longer give a fuck at work.. I tell people they don't know what they're doing to their face... and they just take it.. since I'm the only one who knows how to fix anything (I work in IT)

I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>679104563
You know what assface? How about you quit fishing for replies on the goddam Internet. At least go back to fucking reddit where your hilarious "mememaster" comments will garner cuckvotes. Who knows? Maybe you'll actually cum harder jacking off to your magical internet points rather than the REPLIES you get on an ANONYMOUS image board. You are so sad and pathetic that if I had even the tiniest shred of empathy in my body, which I don't, I would probably still feel bad for you. I honestly bet you knuckleblast your grandpas prostate for gas money. I'll let you know one thing and one thing only douchefag. I am /b/. I am the collective voice of the greatest board of the greatest site on the greatest internet in the goddam universe and I only have one thing to say to you. You. Are. Cancer. I speak for the rest of this community when I say you should seriously and unironically consider ending your pathetic cuckeroni and cheese excuse of a life by ingesting 18 liters of kangaroo cum. Stay gay cockthroat
>>
>>679090477
cant fuckin stop self destructing and avoiding my responsibilities. just have irrational urge to walk the earth. leave the apartment and never stop walking. keep going until a dark sleep of hunger and dehydration washes over me
>>
>>679104429
Wait, why are you so bummed out? Start by dumping that whacko ho. Any stop the tranny porn, that shit will rot your mind and you'll be browsing fucking craigslist looking for dicks to suck. Just look at regular porn. Or go on a walk or something.
>>
>>679102668
Agreed. I dont have a bad life, but sometimes that dark thought crawls up when things are too much, and I imagine how sad my family would be, and that knocks me back to reality.
>>
>>679104688
parent told me if i went to the police they would take me a way and make me live with meth heads and childabusers.
>>
>>679104792
Jesus christ. You must already know what's wrong with you without anyone's help.
>>
>>679090477
I procrastinate to the ends of time. Assignment due in 20 minutes and don't even have it started
>>
>>679104792
I'm betting you're what, 20? 22 tops?

Get away from that cunt and make some real (male) friends. Yearning for her will mess up your life.
>>
>>679104688
also because she was "kinda cute' no one would believe that she is a cunt. and all my friends wanted to fuck her
>>
>>679104197
wait until your kids are 18 and moved out and then get a divorce, at that point they are adults and will have to deal with it, and you are no longer obligated to stay married.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460262772925.jpg (20KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460262772925.jpg
20KB, 480x439px
>be me
>be serious betafag
>never been laid or even kissed
>literally everyone disgusted by me
>no friends and family doesnt talk to me
>slip into deep depression
>feelsbadman.avi
>want to kms but too much of a pussy to do it
>mfw
>>
>>679105008
How do you believe that shit if you have access to the internet? You're just fucking around to get people to fall for your story, right?
>>
File: death of 4chan.jpg (431KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
death of 4chan.jpg
431KB, 1000x1200px
>>679090477
This is now a maasterchan thread

I am Nesuta, a priestess of mchan. I'll answer any questions you have about mchan, and tell how much a faggot you are if you try to defend the dying shithole that is 4chan

ask away
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 625x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 625x442px
>be me
>nineteen, high school dropout living with father
>shitty pizza delivery job, doesn't pay anything
>main source of income stems from being a borderline sociopath and pathological liar
>extort money and shit
>realise that only joy in my life for the last few years has been ruining someone else's life for money, and in turn hoping they kill me as a result of it, thus ending my misery

How can I actually enjoy living? Sex, dating, drugs, work, games, friends, none of it does anything for me. At best they just let me forget that I'm a the scum of the earth, doomed to this mortal coil until death, for a few hours. The only things I haven't done are adventuring and murder. The former is... difficult at best to successfully accomplish. The latter doesn't seem like a particularly logical choice either, if for no other reason than that I could potentially get in trouble for killing someone. God forbid that world politics and general human sanity seems to have gone down the shitter these last twenty years. Should I just kill myself and move into the unknown realm of death, or is there actually something I can do to make life worth living?
>>
>>679105267
lol

>current friends spread more rumours, seeing you split
>rumours get to your new friends
> you're fucked, maybe even literally

bro, just move to australia
>>
>>679105417
you're free of familial pressure, and responsibility to friends. fuck a trap! thy have low standards.
>>
>>679105417
post picture of yourself.
>>
>>679096825
No you don't.
You're infatuated with a memory of her, when she was good with you.
It's only an interpretation, no the real deal.
People change.
It's basically nostalgia.
A moment lost in time.
You just want to live in that moment forever.
>>
broke up with my girlfriend 3 months ago and still miss her terribly, think my problem is that I'm still "friends" with her and speak to her on a daily basis famalam
>>
>>679105267>>679105267

That puts it in a new perspective for me, I appreciate that you guys are even here to talk
>>
>>679105505
i live in a shitty county (meth capital of the US) and from what i can tell, the social services were shit in my state so i figured they were right.
>>
>>679090477
My bestfriend lied to me about something serious, or serious to me at least. He tried turning me against another friend, and has lied to for so long. I don't wanna end my friendship with him because we've been friends for a long time, but I'm getting tired of all the lies and countless shitty things he's pulled. I forgave him many times, but it keeps happening, and I really hate it. I plan on confronting him, I have the words I want to say, but when it comes time to do it, I don't know if I have the guts to do it.
>>
File: 1459916058016.jpg (441KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459916058016.jpg
441KB, 1920x1200px
OK
>be dating girl I love like a mother fuck
>talked for a very long time before dating
>a lot Investrd in her, future plans
>go through rough patch, take small break
>while on break she talked to this kid
>kissed him
>not long after we got back together, mom kicks her out of house
>comes to stay with me
>best time of my life, couldn't have been happier
>one day look at her phone
>said kid texted her
>she texts him " you don't understand I have to live with him"
>wot.jpeg
>confront her
>"nothing anon I just meant I got kicked out "
>don't press it but tell her absolutely no talking to him
>ok
This is all in the upcoming weeks of my senior graduation for highschool
>cont?
>>
>>679104563
ill be sure to look into it
>>
>>679098294
aquire neet bux
for housing and school to preserve your no pity attitude
sell drugs to pay for personal expenses in small amounts only
finish college with an employable degree such as computer science, nursing, etc or just go for an employable and reliable trade like a mechanic or carpenter or something

support yourself on an actual salary

??????

>profit
>>
>>679104811
>tell people they don't know what they're doing to their face... and they just take it
That's probably a good move for you. You're breaking some chains dude... just try not to go full self destruct mode, and you could take back your life.

>>679105628
Sounds like shit a woman would worry about.
>>
>>679104197
agreed
>>
>>679105929
They're wrong. How could they make you do anything if the police are in the picture lol? Just google it, man. Or call social services to find out rather than live your shitty existence?
>>
>>679098625
dog i have like 4.5 or 5 on a good day and do fucking work. also just develop them hands man. i make girls squirt with my fingers and then fuck em after theyre all warmed up

inb4 underage b& i am not trying to be a douche or anything
>>
>>679105605
what the fuck is mchan
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.