[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys. I need help Ive lost interest in games Fallout4 ive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: PqaeQTe.png (900KB, 539x644px) Image search: [Google]
PqaeQTe.png
900KB, 539x644px
Ok guys. I need help
Ive lost interest in games
Fallout4 ive played, cant play it anymore (even with mods) same with witcher 3.

Im scared im losing interest in games

so general god teir games to play (that are on pc)
>>
Civ 5
>>
Insurgency, hands down best tactical fps shooter I've played.
>>
Fallout 4 sucks and pretty much most AAA games suck for the last 5 years. That's why indie games are becoming so popular.
>>
>>675710048
Same here brother. There's no magic anymore :(
>>
dont worry you still love games.

its just today modern gaming is shit. even the best of the best are fuckin up with their AAA game titles.. releasing before the game is done, day 1 DLC. micro transactions, being designed to cater to the masses, so that means not as hardcore as games used to be.

We're at a terrible time for gaming IMO but just have patience, shit will pass and be great again
>>
CS:GO
huge e-sport following, really good learning curve and takes years to master

here's how this game makes me feel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXIf5gAyrf4
>>
Bad Rats
Battle Toads
>>
>>675710048
You could always study grammar.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>675710508
>>
>>675710368
SOOOOO TRUEEEEEE play some old school infinity engine rpgs. I can't recommend Baldur's Gate 2 enough. You don't need to play the first one (I didn't) and can still invest hundreds of hours without even scratching the surface. Find something with a deep story rather than some bandwagon sequel with minor HUD upgrades. They recently released the Enhanced Editions on steam for like maybe 20 each, or you can get the originals from gog for like $4, I think the whole forgotten realms bundle on ther eis like $20 and you can't go wrong with any of them.
>>
>>675710048
play dark souls, skip the 2nd, the 3rd is coming April 12th
>>
>>675710048
Stop playing shit games.
>>
I found the Mount&Blade games to be pretty fuckin fun
>>
File: IMG_20160312_010116.jpg (53KB, 425x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_010116.jpg
53KB, 425x424px
>>675710048
You are on the edge of being cool.
Pick up a guitar and learn it. Rocksmith if you must. Don't look back anon. You might just get laid.
>>
>>675711000
i plus that
>>
The new DOOM
>>
>>675711310

The combat is like what people would fight like in chest deep water.

Disregard this anons opinion, there is no story and its fucking shit. All of em.
>>
>>675710048

Simply realize that your life is empty. Video games can't fill the void forever. The next step is suicide, don't be afraid, you're useless and nobody will miss you.
>>
Undertale
>>
>>675711453
>You are on the edge of being cool.
>Pick up a guitar and learn it. Rocksmith if you must. Don't look back anon. You might just get laid.

playing guitar never got me laid, my bad drinking habits did, not always with the right person
>>
>>675711453
>Rocksmith

There's a fine line between being cool and looking like a tryhard idiot.
>>
>>675710165
>Bad Rats
>Bad RatsBad Rats
>Bad RatsBad Rats
>Bad RatsBad Rats
>Bad Rats
>>
>>675710048
this reminds me i need to get a human skull for my table, that shit is tight!!!
>>
Path of Exile
>>
File: TheGame.jpg (68KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
TheGame.jpg
68KB, 460x215px
>>675710368
>>
>>675711638
>No story

that's the point, it's a sandbox game

>hurr bad combat mechanics

so basically the same as every other game out there besides l33t fps sh00ters?

>inb4 dark souls
>>
>>675710048
You are becoming a man
It doesn't mean you'll have less fun, it means you'll have more
You don't need to be spoonfed entertainment anymore
>>
>>675710048
You can only play so much fallout 4 before you get bored. After you do the main story, and maybe some bigger side stories, it get's pretty same-y. Especially on following playthroughs.
It's notmal to get bored of playing single player games when you have nothing new to explore.
I finished the main quest line on my fallout 4 char, played almost nothing for a week, then I made a new char and started over, got bored so fast because of all the grinding you have to do, with no mystery and anticipation left in it. but that's a personal issue for me, if I know where to get something I want, because I played it before, I'm just grinding these "advantages" instead of just focusing on having fun
>>
>>675712173
This is pretty good but the learning curve is steep as far as character building goes. that skill tree does make my peepee tingle tho
>>
>>675712301

But dark souls, nigger.

Except dark souls looks like shit, is poorly formatted, has a shitty story, and a retarded checkpoint system.
>>
>>675711231
You have to play 2 to appreciate one for being far superior
>>
>>675712601
Scrub.
>>
>>675712601
ds3 looks pretty fun
>>
>>675710435
If this is Captain Planet again...
>>
>>675710048
Battle for middle earth II
>>
I lose interest in games every few years it's because they're making ABSOLUTE SHIT

And you're playing to much, Go out side kill a small child have sex with a Knot in a tree Eat a person, masturbate 8 times in 1 hour and try to stay awake for 24hrs then masturbate again 15 times and say 4 hail marys and drink some of your own Urine.

You will find interest away from the PC faggot because you will get bored doing something else.
>>
>>675711281
thats why you give me some good games you tard
>>
>>675712654
Yeah, I played 2 first because it could run on my shitty computer at the time, but 1 still couldn't. I loved 2, but I ended up playing 1 like a year later and it was fucking amazing.
>>
>>675710048
Don't give up anon ,keep playing vidya games till you reach wizard level
>>
do you guys think eso is good?
>>
>>675713025
Why the fuck would you get Witcher 3? I guess Fallout 4 because Fallout 3 was good but Witcher?

Get Bravely Default on the 3DS
>>
Just play a MOBA like Dota 2 or LoL.
>>
>>675713656
I play it, it's pretty fun if you like the Elder Scroll's Series. Best MMO in my opinion, and this coming from a guy who hates MMOs
>>
File: 1458455657438.png (111KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1458455657438.png
111KB, 672x434px
>>675713813
is it like skyrim where you roam the whole of tamriel?

can you roleplay well with mates?

i played warframe and played it a year straight as my sexuality and i loved it as a mmo so this could be it
>>
>>675710048

Stardew Valley. In todays video game market, all the end-games are based on farming something... why not play an actual farm game.
>>
If you like old style and hard games. Titan Souls is for you bro.
>>
>>675713656
Cant really tell you... i got bored of it and stopped playing in less than 5 hours.
>>
>>675714041
This anon gets it. Also, has anyone played pic related? I see pics of the cover everywhere but I've yet to meet someone who's played it
>>
>>675714370
are you
>>675713813
?
>>
Halo 1, 2 and 3
>>
>>675714021
You choose from one of three pacts and you get to roam the land of those three pacts. Just google the map. And the pvp takes place in the entire land of Cyrodil. The pvp map is huge and the sieges are bad ass. When you enter pvp you get boosted in power so that even when you're a lower level you can still fight well and not get one shot. If you have the friends to do it with then you can roleplay as the race you choose.
>>
>>675714976
seems fun, thanks mate
>>
Soma was one of the best games i've played in 2015. Fallout 4 is just annoying and gets old real quick, managed to play 50 hours. My conclusion is fallout 4 is lame. if you want an atmospheric game with a great story line I recommend soma.
>>
>>675710048
Samorost 3 came out today, if you're familiar with Machinarium. I'm downloading it right now, i put out some cash to buy it since i love amanita design's games and felt bad after Machinarium ended up being pirated by ~80% of the people who played it
>>
dark souls
>>
>>675715227
No problem.
>>
>>675716101
This. The only way you'll stop playing Dark Souls is you're a little bitch and rage quit because you can't beat the first boss.
>>
>>675710048

I've been enjoying UnderRail. It's a Fallout 1&2 style isometric rpg. Fun because you actually have to figure stuff out for yourself. There aren't a million guides online with every secret and best character builds. You just play without all that to fall back on.
>>
If you got a shity PC like me you gota find something else.
Mostly playing 2D mmorpgs(pixel art).
If anyone is interested i'll dump some.
>>
>>675717016
please do, been looking for a new mmorpg after rs got buttraped
>>
Thief (The first and second game, not the reboot)
Deus Ex
Dishonored (Although this will probably seem a little watered down in comparison to Thief)
Spec Ops: The Line
>>
>>675717016
Sure, anon.
>>
>>675717274
Waves of time(in development),Kungdom of Loo(early alpha acess starts today,free ofc),Pixel Realms.net(in development too).
Other ones i got are in early development mode so gona take some time till beta/alpha shit starts.Those above will start with the testing soon besides KoLwhich starts today.
Ah anon please let me know what do you think about them,i mean the art gameplay
>>
>>675717994
KINGDOM OF LOOT**
On phone dem mistaked
>>
>>675717994
I played Kungdom of Loo: Poo in the Kungdom, was pretty fun.
>>
>>675717994
I forgott "Nin online"
Check it out fags,really well made.
***If anyone knows some 2D mmos please post it.Doesn't matter if it's in development or released.
>>
>>675718402
Lel on phone so a loot of mistakes
>>
>>675710048
> so general god teir games to play (that are on pc)
Emulators + Xbox controller

Megaman X, Harvest Moon 64, Disgaea, FF VI, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross

All the good, pre-DLC era content. Poor graphics by today standards, but who gives a damn?
>>
download an emulator and play more older games, srs
>>
>>675711231
This. Dark souls 1 is seriously the best game ever made period. After you beat it your standards will change
>>
Get GBA and play Golden Sun.
One of the (g)oldies.
>>
Battletoads
>>
>>675718887
Off by one, and Dark Souls 1 is really good. Dark Souls 2 is alright, it's fun but not like DkS1. Can't wait for DkS3 though. They're making it like DkS1 instead of 2 with the graphics of BB and they made the dodging like in BB which was actually nice.
>>
>>675713656
Eso is utter garbage on any level IMO. I sold it after a few days with it. I really can't understand people that think terrible gameplay, no story, no characters, no fun is a good game.
>>
>>675714593
A few friends bought it off Steam. They played a combined 10 hrs or so, then never went back to it.
>>
>>675719453
>terrible gameplay, no story, no characters, no fun
Obviously you are just terrible and couldn't figure out where the first quest was. It has a decent story line, it has characters, the gameplay is like any ES game except with MMO elements and it has one of the best pvp of any mmo. Go home butthurt WoW fan.
>>
>>675719250
This. Battletoads is a masterpiece that still holds up well against any modern game out there. The story is immersive and deep, and this makes the hours just melt away when you're playing it. The gameplay itself is absolutely one-of-a-kind and any attempt to recreate it has met with utter failure.

All In all 2/10 would never play again.
>>
>>675719856
>"I couldn't beat the first stage so I hate the game because I'm terrible at games."
>>
>>675719329
Dark souls 2 was mediocre by comparison but still have 180 hours on it. Bloodborne is amazing but not on PC, and ds1 is better I think. Yeah I'm stoked for ds3, looks really good
>>
>>675710048
play BATTLETOADS
>>
ff ix for pc coming soon
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>675710048
>Fallout4
>witcher 3
Doesn't seem like you're much into games to begin with.
>>
>>675720005
I don't think you quite understand. the reason I say I'd never play it again is that after playing it, I feel inadequate as a human being, I will never truly be good enough for Battletoads. I'll put it like this, If I were moses, Battletoads would be like the burning bush, a representation of god which is beautiful and frightening. I cannot look upon Battletoad's true form for I am not worthy to do so.
>>
>>675719835
I'm no WoW fan, I bought eso because I loved es3,4,5 and was hoping for those games with multiplayer. To me it's nothing like they were. ESO is like a huge battlefield with monsters just scattered everywhere. How can you defend the story and characters? They are as generic and boring as they come.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.