[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching a Louis Theroux ep on kids that are transgender. Makes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Watching a Louis Theroux ep on kids that are transgender. Makes me fucking mad, I don't understand this shit.

Whatever you are born, is what you are in terms of gender. Don't give me this shit that gender and sex are different, there are men and there are women. This is a mental disorder and needs to be acknowledged so these kids can get help.

Is it feminist media? Feminist mothers and cuck husbands? Fuck me someone explain pls
>>
>>675606007
it is aknowledged as a mental disorder, and transitioning is how people get help.

why does it bother so many people so much if a man wants to out on a dress and makeup and be called "she"? no one's making you do the same.
>>
>>675606135
>it is aknowledged as a mental disorder, and transitioning is how people get help.

No, it is not recognized as a mental disorder by a huge part of the leftist community, not to mention many doctors who are basically advocating people to transition and even putting kids below the age of 10(!) on hormonal blockers.

Transitioning doesn't help people either, as the suicide rates according to many studies is just as high - even higher in some studies - than for those who haven't transitioned. Recent studies also show that 70-80% of young people who have at one time felt they 'were born in the wrong body/with the wrong brain' spontaneously lose those feelings over time. Jjust check out the former head psychiatrist of Johns Hopkins, the institution that was basically leading in terms of helping people transition, and what he has to say now after intensive research. They've even completely quit transitioning people because they realized it was a huge mistake, that people should be put on therapy and medicine instead.

I mean, there are people who one day wake up and think they're clinically dead, or that the arm they have doesn't belong to them. We don't kill these people nor do we cut off their arm in order to conform delusion to fantasy - we treat them properly. The same should be done to transgender people instead of allowing mentally ill people to mutilate their own bodies to the point of no-return, when there is no evidence that this helps at all.

I think that in 50 years time we will look back at all this and ask ourselves how we could ever have been so cruel not only to let these people hurt themselves, but actively advocate it in the name of tolerance. We don't tell people who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia that they are right, that the toaster and radio actually are out to kill them, because that is inhumane.
>>
>>675606865
The study 'Suicide attempts among transgender and gender non-conforming adults' by the Williams Institute (American foundation for suicide prevention) is a depressing read.
>>
File: Kim Kaoz 12.jpg (70KB, 475x642px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Kaoz 12.jpg
70KB, 475x642px
This is what most people here think 99% of all transgender people look like.
>>
>>675607672
I don't really mind some traps but this is awful. it looks like a fucking bunch of ballons with lipstick smeared on and held together with string
>>
File: Kim Kaoz 13.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Kaoz 13.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>675608569
>>
File: 1430398034014.gif (650KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
1430398034014.gif
650KB, 350x204px
>>675608869
ewwwwww
>>
>>675609242
You know you like it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.