[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got this weird ass thing on my skin, anyone know what the fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Got this weird ass thing on my skin, anyone know what the fuck it is. It's really anoying and I just want to pop it.
>>
File: 1401224047655.jpg (9KB, 380x247px) Image search: [Google]
1401224047655.jpg
9KB, 380x247px
Pop it and post pictures
>>
It could be an infection. My grandma had one of those and she shot herself. You're probably going to die.
>>
Aids you might die op
>>
Cancer. You have to pop it
>>
>>675603490
Ffs you pussy. Soak a needle in alcohol and stab that shit. Disgusting, nobody is gonna lick your ass with that on your grundle.
>>
>>675603557

I second this
>>
>>675603981
that's his fucking chin, not his taint
>>
>>675603981
>>675604716
>>675603490

Seems like a majorly ingrown hair. Agree to use rubbing alcohol, needle, probably ice and ibuprofen in advance would help.

Should be able to see the hair better once you drain it.
>>
>>675604716
Idk man, could be taint, could be chin. It's still gross af right? Pop it, drain it, pull the hair out if there's an ingrown (likely). Ffffffuuu
>>
File: 1442795158737.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1442795158737.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>>675603490
It's just an ingrown hair OP. If you have one of those stone thingys in the shower you can try for several days to remove enough layers for the hair to expose it self to extract. I had one however that I had to lance as it just kept getting bigger. Needle and alcohol, make sure if you go in for the kill to get the follicle out. Then clean it good. You'll be fine.
>>
>>675605634
or you could use your fingers and die.
>>
Why don't you just go visit a doctor instead of asking for the solituon in 4chan?
>>
>>675606264
Implying we're adults and make responsible choices here kek
>>
I hope you like HPV
Human papilloma virus is spreading like wildfire
>>
lance it, popping it will just make it sore
>>
Walk it off, pussy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.